[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I launder internet made money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
How can I launder internet made money?
>>
Keep it on the internet?

Failing that,

"hurr bought bitcoins a couple years ago an forgot huur"
>>
>>1145999
Why would you need to launder money that is made on the internet?

Are you selling drugs?
>>
>>1146019
>what is identity theft
>>
>>1146026
>REPORTED TO THE FBI
>>
>>1145999
How much is it?

Is it a lump sum you made or regular income?

What is the source? And how did you get it( be vuage if you must but it matters)

By what mechanism can you access it?
>>
You can withdraw your PayPal directly to you bank account are you retarded no one cares about your insignificant online earnings unless you are trying to dodge tax then you would at worst get audited.
>>
>>1145999
i can give detailed advice on this. i'd appreciate a donation in return for the advice i'm about to give. i wont be posting again in this thread.
even people reading the archives. attach a message to a noticeable blockchain.info transaction and maybe we'll swap PGP keys.

12MnGKJt4s3ytmp7Wj7rQ3vvwNtTeX5W2W

1/2...
>>
okay so if you have your native currency in a bank account, buy 1btc in cash, from localbitcoins.
go to a darknet market, find a dude with good feedback, and use the bitcoin to rent a proxy bank account. tx money either through stolen paypal accounts if there's no direct tx method, then use that account to buy bitcoin online through the rented account. obviously when not working behind tor, use a vpn. (i highly recommend AIRVPN because they're very reliable and accept btc, and yes this is a referral link. thanks: https://airvpn.org/?referred_by=206817)
you've now turned your native currency into bitcoin.
to turn the bitcoin into cash in your pocket, you first need to launder the btc. to do this, get on tor and go to bittrex. you'll have to enable javascript which can be dodgy, but appears for now to be safe. tx all of your btc through tor to bitcoinfog. and withdraw to your bittrex account. you now have bitcoin on an exchange.
buy XMR with the bitcoin, run the XMR wallet through the VPN.
send the XMR to a second bitcoin mixer through shapeshift.io.
from the mixer. then send the coins to a single wallet you've made on tor's https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion.
no fucker has followed you this far. if you want to add more anonymity or are supremely paranoid, put the money through several altcoin markets and through several altcoin exchanges. before putting them into the wallet i last mentioned.
go to a rough area. find an obvious junkie. ask him if he knows where you can buy some heroin.
ask if he wants to come smoke some with you. he will say yes.
go to a nearby, remote area. while he tucks into the smack, ask him if he knows anyone who wants to make £100 for 1 hour's work,
he recruits everyone he knows, but none of them ever meet you.
use junkie army to turn paper bitcoin wallets into FIAT.
???
profit.
>>
>>1146019
Just online, legally made money - I'm in California so I'd rather not get taxed

>>1146266
I'm not paranoid
So just a proxy bank acc to a btc wallet
Are these things monitored for tax evasion

This is more preemptive but I'd probably donate if I had a larger cash flow
>>
>>1145999
To get answers you must first tell
Where do you have the "dirty" money at the moment.

In a BTC Wallet?
Someones Bank account?
Paypal?

And how you want to cash it out:

Cash?
Bank without being taxed?
Gold/Other?
>>
>>1146235
>at worst get audited
Sure maybe if the profits are small but if your pumping a shit load of money in your bank you will get audited a get fucked
Op gave no more info so no one can really help
>>
File: confetti.gif (4 MB, 428x240) Image search: [Google]
confetti.gif
4 MB, 428x240
lurkin bump
>>
>>1146266
After smoking heroin and recruiting an army of junkies did you forget to mention how to turn paper wallets into fiat?
I assume your talking about bitcoin atms which arent located everywere and I think cost like 10%+ fees(Also paying the guy)
Most crack heads will have no problem stabbing you and running off with your money
Buying stuff with the bitcoin online that holds its value and easy to sell would be good idea like brand new iphones then reselling on craiglist for cash might be worth it
>>
>>1146435
Also not shipping to your home address and using PO (Maybe with fake ID) might work out good
>>
File: tumblr_lr9s8zK65C1qztwte.gif (422 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr9s8zK65C1qztwte.gif
422 KB, 500x269
There's arelative new site called bitgold wich offers gold for btc and delivers it - so it says. Could it be beneficial for tax evision?
>>
Send them to me. I send them back to a site of yours as donations. I keep 4%.
>>
>>1146435
>After smoking heroin and recruiting an army of junkies did you forget to mention how to turn paper wallets into fiat?
idiot. making me post twice. think about it man. local bitcoins and 1 piece of A4 printed paper with a QR code, swapped by someone who doesn't know you, for an envelope filled with cash.
how many other opportunities do you think smackheads get to make £100ph? they don't rip you off. it's the highlight of their week.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.