[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What motivates you to work /biz/? People always tell me to set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1440500721445.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1440500721445.png
65 KB, 285x276
What motivates you to work /biz/? People always tell me to set goals but I have never had any ambitions whatsoever.
>>
Me personally I imagine myself on my future yacht, waking up to a big jiggly butt in my face.

>Push her cheeks together and a banana comes out (w/nutella)
>Eat my breakfast then eat her out
>Tell the other girls to get the shower ready
>Get into shower
>Asian washes my back
>Black washes my chest
>White washes my knees
>Indian cleans the toilet

Then I play Pirate all day by throwing off the most ugly girl off the boat in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Rinse & repeat
>>
>>965462

I want to do lots of cool shit before I die.
>>
r9k
>>
>>965462
There are so many reasons to work, brother. Just find one that makes you happy.
>>
File: 0788 - JlXtPpf.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
0788 - JlXtPpf.png
78 KB, 412x351
>>965469
I'm almost asexual due to low hormone production. Sex doesn't motivate me at all.
>>965470
like?
>>965479
I couldn't find one.
>>
>>965483
Can you fuck off to r9k?

You can be in comfort with a bunch of losers who will never amount to anything there.
>>
>>965462
My gf :3
>>
Try being desperately poor for a while. That should clarify things for you. When everything is out of your reach, you will decide what you really want and need in life to be happy.
>>
>>965462
>>965483
This anon is right: >>965827

Your problem is that your basic needs are fulfilled. You lack ambition because you need no ambition, you would die if you lived on your own right now.
>>
>>965462
Dumb frog poster
Fuck off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.