[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody has any experience with P2P lending? Is it better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447288339850.gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
1447288339850.gif
3 MB, 350x349
Anybody has any experience with P2P lending? Is it better than bonds when it comes to the risk/return ratio?
>>
>>964636
no. What happens is this. This also applies for crowd funding type of websites.

A lot of commercials loans get rejected by banks because of crazy high risks, the company has loads of debs etc etc.

They still want money so those companies (usually start ups ) tend to turn to crowd funding and other online loan financing plans.

The risks are much higher because if the company had a solid idea or structure it would have not ended up online. That´s where all the garbage goes.
>>
Bitcoin lending is the future. You can do microloans to thousands of people, it's insane.
>>
>>964912
>Hey Everybody, its me again the all consuming thirsting for semen online Buttcoin shill again. When I'm not skulking around in public toilets, slithering about on my belly between cubicles looking for used scraps of toilets paper or dingleberries to eat I'm on /biz/ reminding you all that you too could dwell in the dizzying heights that I do and it's all due to shitcoin, forget your share markets, your commodities and your futures and Real estate is over valued as fuck anyway- good luck getting on board with their prices and getting a return in maybe 3 decades anyway- bitcoit is here now ready to save you from the drudgery of working for a living and giving you the freedom to shitpost on /biz/ all day long, from a tropical beach on island in the pacific while qt brown girls suck you off
>>
>>965197
Described me perfectly desu senpai
>>
File: Traits-of-Money_1.png (194 KB, 659x389) Image search: [Google]
Traits-of-Money_1.png
194 KB, 659x389
>>965197
>still coping around objectively superior money
kek
>>
>>965338
Jesus Christ that graph is even worse than the shit they make on pol
You should feel bad cunt, real fucking bad
>>
>>965197
You mean brown boys dontcha?
>>
>>965348
Is that how you cope?
>>
>>965767
>>965338

You're both fucking shills. That graph is laughably biased and was clearly made by someone with a really fucking limited understanding of monetary economics.
>>
>>965338
Gold is very consumable in electronics and as a corrosion resistant electrically conductive coating
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.