[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im going to start a debt-acquirement agency anyone with experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456917905220.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1456917905220.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
im going to start a debt-acquirement agency
anyone with experience ?
need to find seller but google isnt much help
where can i find sellers that are affordable
how much should i expect to spend
>>
Self bump
>>
Heh, sounds like someone watched the most recent episode of last week tonight with john oliver. Think for yourself and find your own business idea instead of preying off the poor/indebted pls
>>
>>1289308
I think this isn't as easy as it sounds. It sounds like one of those things like pawn shops, that are a huge hassle to start in the US (I'm assuming that's where you're from since I've never heard of debt-acquirement agencies in Europe). Maybe you can start out buying and selling a bit on the secondary market before throwing money at a market you know very little about. Or you can buy contracts from existing shops and just get into the collection side of it. Trying to do everything at once as a complete novice seems like a certain road to failure imho.
>>
>>1290306
Thanks lad
I was a loan agent a while back so talking to people isn't an issue I've planned as far as to develope a dialog to wich they will seem crazy to refuse such offer
And law is in your side with the correct info
>>
>>1290732
Good luck man. Got the capital or looking for investors/loan?
>>
Wanna start by buying my debt? Send $300 to [email protected] PayPal account
>>
>>1290978
I just realized the irony of asking for a loan to start a debt-acquirement agency.
>>
The easiest way to start with low capital are p2p lending platforms, most of them have 'debt market' for deliquent loans (I've sold some of my loans this way).
Collecting money is not as easy as you might think though. There's a reason those debts usually sell for 10% of value.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.