[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /biz/ think of $VMEM? Any opinions on it? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (94 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 750x1334
What does /biz/ think of $VMEM?

Any opinions on it? I'm thinking they could be ripe for some big gains.
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 750x1334
"Violin Memory is a public American company based in Silicon Valley, California, that designs and manufactures computer data storage products."

The shares of Violin Memory Inc (NYSE:VMEM) currently has mean rating of 3.0 while 0 analyst have recommended the shares as ‘BUY’ ,0 recommended as ‘OUTPERFORM’ and 1 recommended as ‘HOLD’.The rating score is on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 stands for strong buy and 5 stands for sell

The mean price target for the shares of Violin Memory Inc (NYSE:VMEM) is at $1.10
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 750x1334
On Dec 1st, 2015 the Violin Memory FSP 7250 and 7600 were announced. The Violin FSP 7250, is optimized with always on data reduction to provide an entry level point—below $100,000—into all-flash storage.[16]

The 7700[17] series can scale up to ten 6000 or 7000 series arrays for up to 700TB of raw capacity or 3.5 PB with deduplication[18]

The Violin 6000 series[19] all flash arrays include the 6600, 6200 and 6100. The 6600[20] is based on SLC flash and offers 17.5TB of capacity. The 6200[21] offers flash performance at capacities from 17.5 to 70TB. The 6100[22] is a smaller array at lower price of entry with a pay as you grow[23] option.

The Windows Flash Array (WFA)[24] uses Microsoft’s Storage Server 2012 R2 instead of vMOS. Jointly developed with Microsoft, the WFA supports Microsoft’s SMB Direct protocol and is an optimized NAS solution for Microsoft[25]
>>
File: image.png (350 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 750x1334
VMEM HYPE TRAIN IS REAL BOYS

Can this be our next meme stock?
>>
>investing in penny stocks

nope, been screwed too many times
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 750x1334
Here's a bump with today's Robinhood graph. Now I'll be waiting a while to post again. If any anons want to discuss this or other MEME stocks you're welcome to.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.