[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw after 3 years and many spergy failed interviews I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1422677625216.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1422677625216.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>tfw after 3 years and many spergy failed interviews I have gained the ability to talk (literally) coherently in them without having prepared and memorised the sentences beforehand (and that was a challenge in the first place)
>tfw I talked more in interviews (total words or time) than I did in 4 years of university to lecturers or (zero) friends

Fuark, I'm literally James Bond tier suave at this point. What should I do next? Talk my way in to Fort Knox or chat up supermodels?
>>
Any tips ?
>>
>>1277889

I've only been good for to interviews, so I'm maybe not such a massive expert as I tried to portray.

Maybe some combination of the below factors

- Speak loudly and clearly and slowly
- Realise that interviews are mostly utter bullshit tick box exercises so know what they want and give it to them. Go in to as little technical detail as possible
- Watch Donald Trump's debate performances to see how improvising can be done
- Go through many interviews

I actually prepared less for my previous two interviews than for previous ones. Zero out loud rehearsals and I set a time limit of 1 hour in terms of preparing answers to anticipated questions.
>>
>>1277881
>tfw can just rock up in a suit unprepared and answer all their questions flawlessly
>>
File: 1369617502456s.jpg (7 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1369617502456s.jpg
7 KB, 250x225
>>1277881
Fuck. I applied for a minwage grocery store job and they fucking called me yesterday. I couldn't answer the phone and I'm still rehearsing what I'm going to say if I get the courage to call them back.
>>
>>1277881
Did you actually get hired?
>>
File: 1443044024314.jpg (57 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
1443044024314.jpg
57 KB, 604x404
>>1278157
I called them and they didn't answer. Why did I have to be so autistic and wait all day before calling

FUCKKKKK
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.