[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unethical ways to become successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: itrulyamalive.jpg (72 KB, 581x590) Image search: [Google]
itrulyamalive.jpg
72 KB, 581x590
ITT: we share not so ethical ways to become successful

>no university eduction
>apply for administrative job at university
>work there for about six months
>get to work at degree administration
>add self to system saying I graduated five years ago
>quit administrative job
>call university
>"lost my degree"
>mfw university degree in 6 months
>>
>>1263661
if you can get hired by the uni, then how about attending it for free. lazy fuck.
>>
>>1263661
>no university eduction
>apply for administrative job at university
>work there for about six years
>get to work at degree administration
>add people who pay you $5000 each to system saying they graduated a few years ago
>They can't point out who did it beyond a reasonable doubt because there's so many university administration staff
>Those people just call university and say they lost degree
>They all get fake degrees with 4.0GPAs in whatever major they want
>mfw $100,000/month
>>
Shit senpai, if true then color me impressed

Heres my ones:

>Be politics
>be Church
>be le exploitatum greedo capitalist meanie beanie
>Be male
>>
>>1263661
Shoot pootin, immediately after, set up a gun shop in a van and travel around the us HAULIN CASH.
>>
>>1263661
got ya beat OP

>put degree on CV
>nobody actually checks

my friend travels the world hopping between high paid jobs pretending he has a masters degree from a top UK university
>>
>>1263661

This is now an admitting to crimes thread. FBI please ignore.
>>
>Make friends with a bunch of emergency room doctors
>Shoot people in the foot
>Get 30% of the cut of the emergency room bill if they get one of the doctors you know

It's brilliant.
>>
>>1263690

Are you implying emergency rooms lack business?
>>
>Open a bunch of opiate addiction help clinics
>Make the cost of suboxone treatments free for the first 2-3 weeks and then afterwards it costs $50 * [treatment number]
>They're too dependent on you to help them beat their addiction that they'll pay anything
>>
>>1263661
easiest ways are always the best.
the more complicated a thing is, the more it is vulnerable and could put you in danger.

a traditional, well carried-out fake degree made by yourself is far simpler. seriously, do you expect them to actually call your uni and ask them?
>>
>>1263662
Salt.
>>
>>1263670
I'll give you 40k for a degree. Clean transfer. You can report it and not even get taxed a cent.
>>
>>1263685
Only works if you're white probably
>>
>>1263959
Normally need a transcript though. And if you're in anything useful (geology, engineering, etc) then your new boss probably knows the lecturers and will be talking to them at some point
>>
>>1263700
Yeah, because Junkies are notoriously rich and trustworthy. Great idea Einstein.
>>
>>1264957
>That was the joke
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.