[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >still love my ex and not hiding it >turns out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
>be me
>still love my ex and not hiding it
>turns out my best friend started dating her
>he really apologise, says that he'll tell her to fuck off if I want
> I don't really want to, tell him to be with her, he just broke my trust and can't really forgive him
>pissed off ex calls me
>what the fuck have you done he told me to go fuck myself because he choose you, asshole
>he did it for me yet I told him not to
>still can't forgive my best friend

wat do /b/
>>
>>684838476
Give it time.
>>
>>684838476
She is your fucking ex? She left you, and you loved her. He left her and she probrably loved him. Whats the problem?
>>
File: 1390820757491.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1390820757491.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>684838476

Heh I actually went through almost exactly this same situation in high school.

Only difference is that my friend offered to break things off with her and I just told him to fuck off and he went ahead and dated the girl anyway.

Then a few months later they broke up and I took the girl to prom and we dated from then until a few months into our freshmen year of college.

Our relationship never recovered. I saw him a couple weeks ago and we went out drinking with some other friends from high school but it obviously wasn't the same.

I would say to forgive your friend but I know what I was thinking at the time. No matter how logical you try to be about the matter you're just going to go with what you want to do emotionally.

Anon I would say to just stop being friends with him until you're ready to get over it, if ever. Like it or not unless you emotionally recover from what happened soon, your relationship is never going to be the same.
>>
>>684838915
The problem is he knew exactly how I feel about her, yet chose to date her(2 days before I found out he was making out with her in front of my friends, no one said a shit)
>>
>>684838476
best friend cucked himself for you, either he wants to be with you or he's extremely loyal, either way you should forgive him.
>>
>>684838476
Forgive him you fucking retard who gives a shit about the girl- especially when she broke up with you.
>>
Your best friend loves you more than her OP that's some bro shit you ought to buy him a beer
>>
The best thing to do is just start over completely. Fuck your "friend", fuck that bitch and everyone else. Just start over, find new hobbies, new friends, it would be best to move places as well.
>>
>>684838476
>tfw im dating my friends ex
Its fine though turns out he was an emotionally abusive cunt. He broke up with her to get with this autistic landwhale. Probably gonna have to fight him but fuck it.
>>
That friend of yours went ahead and cut off free pussy on your behalf. Stop being such a pathetic little sperglord, forgive your fucking cool bro for putting a friend over a slut, and move the fuck on with your life.
>Needing someone to tell you this
>>
>>684838476
You need to get over that petty shit about your friend breaking your trust or what ever the fuck you believe.
If she went to him right after you broke up its as a fail safe most likely.
>>
if he did that for you you need to try again with him
>>
>>684838726
This
>>
>>684840544
>Probably gonna have to fight him
what does it feel like to be a degenerate?
>>
>>684838476
Forgive homie!
>>
>>684838476
What's your fucking problem man? You can't be with your ex so no one else should either? Get over yourself and stop being a dick or pretty soon your buddy's going to realize you're a dick and not want to be your friend anymore.
>>
>>684838476
OP here, he just told me that he was in love with her for a long, long time.
>>
>>684841772
You two sound like a couple of faggots, bros before hoes is eternal. You two dickheads wanna keep chatting it out like that bitch means anything. Let us know how life goes when youre over 20.
>>
>>684838476
Sounds like you are a bitch
>>
>>684838476
Na don't forgive him. It's not like he cared enough to not mess w/ your ex. You can get new friends. Make sure that you are good to your close friends and make sure your close friends are good to you. That's kids a user.
>>
Remove them from your life.
Eventually make peace with bro
>>
>>684838476

>still can't forgive my best friend

Wow, you are a fuckign ASSHOLE. I would never be friends with you.
>>
>>684838476
forgive him that's the right thing to do. nigga choose you bro
>>
>>684839604
this, thats a loyal friend if he chose you over easy pussy. Loyalty is hard to come by these days, forgive him OP most guys think with their dicks first but this friend came to his senses.
>>
File: 1QXN-amateur_facial_01.jpg (82 KB, 975x1300) Image search: [Google]
1QXN-amateur_facial_01.jpg
82 KB, 975x1300
>>684838476
A little insight into human nature: your 'friend' knew he was behaving badly but did it any way; he did not 'choose' you when he dumped her, he used you as a way out of being with her; if he actually had feels for her, he would have dumped your ass; because he dumped her, he thinks you'll be the dumbass who forgives, because you'll think he did it 'for you' and not because it was a convenient exit; don't be that dumbass
>>
As a 37 year old man, my advice is to stop being such a fucking bitch and grow the fuck up.

Women come and go. Friends come and go. This whole first love bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Get the fuck over her, over him, and most importantly, get the fuck over yourself. Live your life. Fuck around. Enjoy your freedom while you still have it.

Because you'll eventually be nothing more than a fucking slave to the grind, working your dick to the bone for some uppity cunt, before going home to a wife that probably fucking hates you, kids that drain what little money you make, before drinking yourself into a fucking depression at the age of 45.

Jesus fuck, you cunting milennials don't have the first fucking idea about the colossal anal fisting called life that you're slowly working towards.
>>
>>684839604
>>684843746
you are too naive to make it in life
>>
>>684844097
and you've probably never seen the inside of even the nastiest of bar whores, whats up faggot
>>
File: F7zM-amateur_facial_07.jpg (45 KB, 718x829) Image search: [Google]
F7zM-amateur_facial_07.jpg
45 KB, 718x829
>>684843909
money shot if you were wondering
>>
someone you love isn't a hoe. If your with a girl and you are in love, that person is before your bros. If your bro wants to fuck your girl, get new bros. Bros before hoes is for the most high school shit tbh. Would your family her chose his bros before his wife? Dumb faggots
>>
hahaha bro that aint nothin im in love with my best friends little sister and this kid has been my friend for 12 years and just barley started having feeling for this girl and cant get her off my mind what do i do?
>>
File: 3167848_6_o.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3167848_6_o.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>684844281
Look, you're so fucking stupid that you can't see that the 'friend' is only using this as an excuse to dump the bitch; you're like a gay white knight who thinks like a little bitch. If you think that means you're an expert with the ladies, then top fucking kek, because you are a homo.
tl;dr kys
>>
File: 1457392465352.jpg (97 KB, 573x493) Image search: [Google]
1457392465352.jpg
97 KB, 573x493
>>684844630
>>
Either forgive him because shes a free woman and hes a free man so theyre just trying to do what humans do...

Or forget both of them.

Also get over her, there are way too many girls to be depressed about one.
>>
>>684839604
this
>>
>>684844630
you mustve dealt with this before. I haven't. guess that means you attract some shitty friends in that shitty life of yours lmao. keep fighting that good fight
>>
learn to not hang around shit people like your friend,trust me on this one,you are gonna evolve your personality and not deal with crap like this
>>
>>684838476
Bros before hoes
>>
>>684845242
>Truth
>>
File: gabe.jpg (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
gabe.jpg
72 KB, 512x512
Gabriel Crespo.
1206 S 29th Ave,Hollywood,FL,33020
Come see me
>>
>>684845097
No, faggot, but I understand human nature, which comes from leaving the basement. Try it.
>>
>>684839333
>gets trips
>gives good advice from a similar perspective
>gets no replies

wew lad
>>
>>684838476
Be broke no trust. He's dating a girl that doesn't like you. Grow up. Maybe you should start dating fags. You definitely act like one
>>
>>684845513
classic argument. original af. clean off that crusty keyboard when you feel like you won you dank memer. cant top the basement tactic.
>>
>>684838476
You're trash, he fixed it.
>>
>>684843981
thanks dad
>>
>>684839333
Underrated post
>>
>>684841741
/thread
>>
>be me
>think friend is kind of a clown, but whatever
>his semi-hot girlfriend makes my dick tingle tho
>as soon as they split, I move in, split the uprights, empty my balls against her cervix
>start fucking her on a regular basis
>chump friend has no fucking clue, the faggot
>then she gets clingy, and I get dat rovin' eye
>gotsta dump this skank
>then friend finds out
>hatch my plan
>'listen, anon, I fucked up. bros before hoes. I'm sorry, I'll dump her.'
>little faggot says, 'no, no, no,' (sniff) 'even tho I love her, it's okay that you rail her and make her eat your loads'
>what a cucktastic faggot
>anyway, tell girl to fuck off, I talked to him, and I can't betray my 'friend' any more
>she blames him for the break up
>he forgives me
>profit
>>
>>684845746
Best advice given.
>>
>>684843981
life expiriance
>>
>>684838476
stop being a fucking faggot and get over yourself. either forgive him or fuck off
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.