[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ dubs tells my voice actor aspiring girlfriend what t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22
File: 5797febab76279874c2a8d22b8.jpg (307 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
5797febab76279874c2a8d22b8.jpg
307 KB, 850x637
Hey /b/ dubs tells my voice actor aspiring girlfriend what to say

>vocaroo.com/i/s0bYw6xrTzAf
>>
>>651700905
"Please daddy, I want your cum" In her best anime /Hentai/Cumslut/Uguu/senpai voice
>>
niggers
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
"Derek was a rapist"
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
File: 201.gif (138 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
201.gif
138 KB, 300x100
>>
Fuck niggers
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..
>>
"hey it's the truth"
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo....
>>
What is the meaning of life
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>651701230
>>651701901
>>651701994
Posting now for keks, any more of these copy/pastas will be ignored even if winrar

>vocaroo.com/i/s0TxZANkY2VO
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo,
>>
File: check em.jpg (276 KB, 704x701) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
276 KB, 704x701
Some of you are okay, don't go to USF tomorrow
>>
>>651700905
im am gandorf
>>
>>651702315
hello
>>
Yo quiero taco bell
>>
"I have no future in this dumb career choice and i should go to college like my parents want me to."
>>
"you did a good job, hamster"
>>
>>651702599
winrar
>>
>>651702599
kek
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo,
>>
>>651702638
do it
>>
>>651702599
vocaroo.com/i/s1a6rcqwGtjR
>>
File: 1447077041193.gif (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447077041193.gif
1 B, 486x500
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>Check em'
>>
It's not like I wanted you to get me something - idiot.
Request - Tsun
>>
>>651702093
roll
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>651702853
just kidding guys, haha.

CHECK EM'!
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>651702638
>>651702830
For keks
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lPzJMLTtju
>>
>>651702315
She sucks dude, tell her to seek a career she can actually reach.
>>
"I don't get it"
>>
>>651703022
vocaroo.com/i/s1fGY8DPSnwX
>>
THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
>>
File: 665.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
665.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>651703347
no, read the post I re reolled you lazy fucks. - I mean m'lady
>>
forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌░░░░░ ░░░░░░░████le██fedora████████▌░░ ░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌░░░░░ ░░░░░░████has████arrived███████▄ ░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄░░ ░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌░ ▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄███░░ ▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀░░░ ░░░▀▀████████████████████░░░░░░░
>>
>>651700905
ALLAHU AKBAR,
>>
>>651702315
Top-tier cringe. Please stop.
>>
>>651703544
winrar
>>
>>651703544
>>651703540

Too long, don't feel like it.
>>
This sexy bastard is smoking äly and you are basically fucking stupid
>>
you sound like a butter face. ugly bitch
>>
>>651703760
then why are you even pursuing this career? Too lazy to read a paragraph. kek
>>
"Your sound fruitier than a box of fruit-loops for christ's sake"
>>
File: Check_Em.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Check_Em.png
1 B, 486x500
"Master. You have a message."
Upbeat and cutesy
>>
Peace be upon you
>>
>>651703924
I'm typing, not her she can't read any of this. I'm just telling her what to say
>>
Nobody, even the Muslims, celebrated 9/11
>>
File: 1418716587073.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1418716587073.png
1 B, 486x500
"The French got what they deserved today. Fucking cowards."
>>
>>651701056

Roll
>>
God bless Charlie Hebdo and the Parisians.
>>
>>651701056

Rerooooll
>>
"Islam is not a religion."
>>
Yoddel>>651704030
Bump
>>
"Muhammad was not a prophet"
>>
"Jetfuel can't melt steel beams"
>>
if dubs OP leaves 4chan for today
>>
>>651704673
roll
>>
My grandmother died on 9/11
>>
>>651704365
Roll for keks
>>
>>651703347

She has no chance a voice actor
>>
>>651704673

Roll
>>
Jesus is my lord and savior
>>
>>651704030
This please!
>>
>>651705055

Winrar!
>>
He who lives by the sword will die by the sword
>>
File: 1447116848330.jpg (57 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1447116848330.jpg
57 KB, 500x472
i have severe depression and i wanna kill myself everyday
>>
Render to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's
>>
"I'm a cum guzzling slut and I love large cocks."
>>
>>651704673
>>651705055
>vocaroo.com/i/s1dinumbbQCg
>>
>>651701056
roll
>>
"I will not fight those who don't believe in God"
>>
File: 1445207653927.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1445207653927.jpg
1 B, 486x500
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
>>
>>651703839
say this please.
>>
>>651705533
WINRAR
>>
File: 1442294036028.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442294036028.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>651702315
i feel atracted to this voice
>>
>>651703544
I did it for the lulz.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vyvhFhD5Ea
>>
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children
>>
Jews did nothing wrong
>>
>>651705533
YEAAAAH BABY
>>
>>651705502

How does she expect to be a voice actor when she sounds like every squeeky voiced white girl ever? She doesnt even have emotion when saying shit. No one is going to consider her. Next time tell her to at least try not to sound like a squeeky toy with a vagina.
>>
In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel, defeat Jihad.
>>
>>651706030
roll
>>
>>651705812
also drunk so no fucks given about the quality.
>>
she sounds like a fat bitch
>>
>>651706030
rooooll
>>
>>651706030
rrrollll
>>
>>651705899
rollin
>>
>>651704030
rolling
>>
>>651705428

Roll for this
>>
>>651706030
rollin again
>>
>>651705922
winrar
>>
>>651706030
llor
>>
>>651705533
>vocaroo.com/i/s1QiPYMnSwQg
>>
>>651704030

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02x1PkV44yH
>>
>>651706300
>>651705899
>vocaroo.com/i/s1yTEOrbdRit
>>
>>651706030
lorl
>>
>>651706540
Horrible. Fuck off and please for the love of god never pollute anybody's artistic vision with your subhuman "acting"
>>
>>651706030
roooolllll
>>
>>651706540

Dude shes fucking terrible. I hope she has a back up career
>>
>>651706030
rollinnn again
>>
>>
>>651706030
rawl
>>
the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>651706030
rololo
>>
>>651706030
rollin
>>
>>651706540
>vocaroo.com/i/s1QiPYMnSwQg
heya
can you moan for me?
i love your voice <3
>>
>>651706030
rawllin
>>
>>651706641

quality meme
>>
>>651706540

You know if that is her trying to be sexy I feel bad that you have to listen to that shit when you fuck her.
>>
>>651706030
rohl
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong!
>>
>>651706792
>>651706882
This is just for fun, something you do when you actually have a gf so I wouldn't expect you to know what that's like. The 'aspiring voice actor' part was just a joke.
>>
>>651707255
winrar!!!!
>>
I love you, Spanks McGee.
>>
File: 1444782498847.gif (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1444782498847.gif
1 B, 486x500
>>651707166
i win!!!
moans please!!!
>>
>>651704030
Rollin
>>
Could you say "Fucking Weeaboo" or "I hate Weeaboos"
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>651706974
reroll
>>
File: a3d.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
a3d.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>651707493
>vocaroo.com/i/s0dmIIIZDygz

You niggers don't come up with anything funny, so i'm doing this one
>>
>>651706974
rollls
>>
>>651707300
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JDsyBHdn8g
>>
>>651707279
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>651705711
>>651705711
>>651705711
>>
Is there a anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha. I’m talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>651706974
again
>>
>>651707279

All of a fucking sudden her career was a joke. Get out of here with that bullshit. If you were really joking this shit even wouldnt be happening, but it is because this bitch thinka she has talent which she doesnt. I have a gf and we dont do this shit, we do other stupid shit because not all couples are the same.
>>
>>651707945
"Your breasts ... Megassa squeeze them"
>>
>>
>>
"Killing Jews is worship to Allah"
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo...
>>
>>651708146
reroll
>>
Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇ for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them wholeIt makes daddyhappy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good!He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!
>>
now Im gonna show tits and GTFO
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo...
>>
File: 1447035645890.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447035645890.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>651708433

Well look at that
>>
>>651707415
i've already won!!!!!
gimme my moans NOW NOW!!!!
please?
>>
Fuck off john
>>
>>651708655

Dubs replyin to dubs
>>
>>651708834
Shameless reroll
>>
So OP is a massive faggette
>>
>>651707279
Lol faggot. Fun is what you have when you've got a gf?
>implying girls are worth the effort.
>>
>>651708146
rolling
>>
>>651708943
using this to fuck with a friend
>>
>>651709024

Some gfs are cool. Others are fucking terrible. You take a chance with that shit.
>>
You can call me a faggot, but you can't proceed to try to hack me to death
>>
>>651708433
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0c0jm5vLc7T

Lol well im going to bed now, been fun
>>
>>651709221
Hence girls aren't worth it. Why shoot yourself in the head with a round that MIGHT be a blank?
>>
Benjamin Netanyahu is a hero
>>
File: Brian hood.png (62 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Brian hood.png
62 KB, 256x256
>>651709485
>>
>>651709485
Good fucking riddance. That shit burst my goddamn eardrums. Fuck.
>>
>>
File: 1443575000737.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1443575000737.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>651709485
Based OP delivers
>>
>>651709532

Because im not a complete faggot and social shut in like you? Think its time for you to go outside
>>
>>651709485

It wasnt fun. That was fucking terrible. I hope she permanently damages her vocal cords and her voice goes out.
>>
>>651710243
That's not nice to say! Be constructive!
>>
>>651710392

Sorry. I think she can be whatever she wants to be! So long as she doesnt have to open her mouth and talk.
>>
>>651709921
I may be a shut in and a faggot but at least I'm a shut-in who doesn't have to stress about bitches.
>>
File: 1446767097478.gif (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1446767097478.gif
1 B, 486x500
>>651709485
QUICKLY NOW! FART ON MY BALLS!
>>
>>651710631

In other words you sit in the dark and jerk off because you're to chicken shit to get rejected. Gotcha.
>>
>>651709485

I didnt understand half of that shit. Was she even talking?
>>
>>651710819
Say that...
>>
>>651710864
Nah I dgaf about being rejected its more the possibility of being shackled to a bitch because she gets pregnant, false rape cries, etc.

But I honestly don't want to fuck just because I've got a functioning dick. So what?
>>
>>651711230

Get out of here. I cant tell your a beta piece of shit just from your argument. Your implying girls actually want to sleep with you and you have the choice or turning them down. Dont be a fucking retard and fuck responsibly.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.