[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is 8,000 miles away from me and has been gone 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 600x800
My girlfriend is 8,000 miles away from me and has been gone 2 months. She texted me this morning (her night) she was going to eat dinner, then she'd call her best friend to wish her a happy birthday and would then call me. It has been 4 hours since then and it's nearly midnight her time.

Should I let her call me first or reach out to her?
If she calls me and tells me she is tired and is sleeping soon how should I react? Because that will piss me off as if she didn't want to talk and put me last.
>>
>>680156518
I mean, she did say she would call you. I wouldn't worry about it. Do your thing while waiting fam.
>>
Probably takes ages for her when she talks with her best friend. Just send a text and see what's up
>>
>>680156764
>>680156766

Okay, I'll wait for her to reach out to me. I'm working from home but technically on the clock. Usually I'm free to chat between 7-11am (before work picks up) and now it's beyond the 11am time frame for me. So, I'm afraid she'll call when I'm busy/at lunch and can't talk. We haven't talked in a while as she's been traveling and with a 12-hour time difference if I miss her now then it'll be an additional day we don't talk. I don't like texting.
>>
She's probably taking ages talking with her best friend about the amount of dudes she's been fucking
>>
>>680157314
Well, I'm frustrated because my work schedule tomorrow doesn't allow me to sit around for her to call like it does today. So there is a potential here for us to go a potential additional 2 days without talking. She has people staying in her house for AirBnB so I know she'll contact me for that but I don't like or want all of our interactions to be about AirBnB.
>>
>>680156930
Prepare to be cucked my juvenile friend. What you think is happening will happen, why? You have this insecurity already that has manifested and it will only get worse. Either it is your gut instinct or your jealousy/insecurity.. your brain wants to trust but your gut says no. I used to listen to my brain and paid the price through many decisions in life now my gut instinct is honed and i dont fuck up. Old /b/astard here. Otherwise your insecurity will be the end of it. The moral, never let your main squeeze overseas. Gl
>>
Well yeah, if she doesn't take advantage of both of you finally having free time to talk then I'd be mad to, since she doesn't want to prioritize her own companion above other things. these hoesss aint loyaaal
>>
>>680157794
I'm confused. Basically it is my own insecurity. Are you saying to not let my insecurity fuck things up when she is overseas 8,000 miles away?

No, what pisses me off is we are 12-hour time difference apart. She already told me she doesn't like talking everyday, that she doesn't talk to her mom/best friend every day (this is all true). She's always been independent. I'm more needy and want to hear from her. Now I'm in a situation where I help delegate her AirBnB business and help do things she needs done. She'll call me/talk to me regularly about non-AirBnB things but it's a hook I have to anchor her INTO eventually calling me. So the point is I know she'll call regardless eventually for that reason alone. I'm just pissed off because she said she'd call me today 2 days ago before she traveled from the previous city and reaffirmed it this morning with an early text. Now it's early midnight her time and work is going to pick up so if I don't reach out to her we will either 1) Not talk at all or 2) Talk a short amount of time..

What should I do? Reach out to her or let her contact me? I know if I text her right now she'd respond and probably be on the phone with me right now.
>>
File: 1455724591211.jpg (12 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1455724591211.jpg
12 KB, 298x292
>>680157794
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>680156930
If you want to make a 12hr difference work you HAVE to learn how to text, email and record little voice/videos for each other. If you work from home just pick your favorite IM client and instant message each other.
>>
>>680158273
> Long distance
> Mainly talks with you because AirBnB
> Cuck'd

Either you let her know you have needs as well or you tell her to fck off.
>>
>>680158337
Ok I can do that.

Fuck it. I'm going to text her and ask when she is calling me.But I WANT to hold off to see how long it'll take her to reach out to me.... I'm holding off what should I do? Text or laaaay back?
>>
>>680158337
What this guy said as well, either you start getting used to the texting life, or you might as well face the fact that you'll rarely talk with ur GF cus timezone
>>
>>680156518
Your gf is already fucking somebody else. Time to move on, you needy beta fag.
>>
>>680158573
OK Im following up with this >>680158622. I'm going to text her to see when she can call
>>
>>680158721
You text her, you lose. Sluts don't like needy betas.
>>
>>680156518
sauce on pic?
>>
It's simple. First you walk four thousand miles. And then you walk four thousand more. Just to be the man who walked eight thousand miles to fall down at her door.
>inb4 do the dinosaur
>>
>>680158834
too late. no one responded what to do so i texted her asking when she plans to call.

>>680158847
a model ill find it
>>
>>680158721
I mean, she might be busy and stuff OP, but obviously she's lacking abit in the commitment department unlike you, she'd be all over that phone call if she actually cared. Hope you'll manage regardless of what happens in life my friend.
>>
>>680159046
yeah you're right. that's why i texted her to call her out on not calling, but obvs i didn't say it that way to her.

also, she wanted me to despoit her check and whatever else. fuck it i have no incentive to do anything fast now or at all if i dont hear from her.

>>680158847
elizabeth c turner
>>
>>680159046
she didn't respond to text so that means she's either asleep or busy. she never not responds so it means she's unavailable for whatever reason
>>
>>680157595
>doesn't allow me to sit around for her to call

You seem aware that your time and attention are valueless to her. You should also be aware that you will not get your proper walking papers if you are minding things for her back home until she settles back in with your help. Expect the talk on how you have grown apart once she is home and doesn't need her shit taken care of anymore.

Sorry for the harshness, but you will thank me a couple months after she ditches you and you have some time to reflect on the chain of events. Best of luck.
>>
>>680158975
If she cared, you'd be the first she calls. Or skype or whatever and video her pussy or some shit.

Let me tell you what's really going on:

1. She called her "friend" and said "hi, bye".
2. She's squirting like a water fountain coz some guy's ramming her pussy with his dick.

No time for you.

Ugly truth, but truth nonetheless.
>>
>>680159234
Yeah, definitely don't be her little long distance slave or something, if she doesn't comply to your needs as well, why should you to hers? Focus on yourself. Move on if needed, keep ur head high.
>>
you should just Fuck other girls while she's gone. she's obviously fucking other dudes.
>>
Ask her to take an HIV test before you couple with her again after her recent harvest.

Stay safe!!!
>>
>>680159556
>>680159437
Then what do you recommend? 2-3 different groups of people are suppose to be at her airbnb place this week, one today and then two back to back a day or two later. I know she'll contact me for some reason or another over that. I am tired of 1) not hearing from her much and 2) it boiling down to something around airbnb. I already have a good execuse of not doing anything with the airbnb thing rest of the week cause I have work during the times they come and can't help them.

She will also want me to do some housework for her this weekend I'm sure, but again I don't feel like doing shit if I don't hear from her.

>>680159566
yeah you're right.

I just texted her "When do you plan to call?" and plan to leave it at that. I intentionally won't answer whatever text she writes for a day or two to make a point and then say I was "busy" unless she calls. I hate texting shit.
>>
>>680159851
LMAO, as if sluts would do that willingly. OP would end up with the usual "you don't trust me" tantrum, even though the slut's the one that's fucking around.

Doing this would only bring the OP's relationship with the slut earlier, coz OP's "possessive", and have therefore, given her the reason (excuse) to break up.

Still, compared to getting AIDS, yeah, this is the best way forward.
>>
>>680159556
I thought her calling her friend first would be good so she wouldn't cut our time short due to the time difference. I figured she'd call her friend, get that out of the way then call me. Now I assume she just flat out fell asleep as she didn't respond to my text.
>>
>>680158960
Underrated post
>>
>>680156518
She's fucking another dude.
>>
>>680160005
I must go OP, but just focus on yourself in life, if you commit to someone make sure they commit back to you as well, don't do their shit just because you're desperate for love or something. Be yourself my friend, take care.
>>
you have been or are about to be cucked my friend, top kek
>>
>>680160345
Ok, thanks man.
>>
>>680160302
This. Either accept your status as a beta cuck or cut that bitch loose.
>>
Well she has a friend coming in a few weeks to stay at her place and will fix it up. I'm going to keep out of the airbnb thing this week and out of spite not respond to anything she sends until she takes the notion to call me.
>>
>>680160005

I recommend you find another slut that's physically near you (within 30km, or up to 100km if you drive and have the time... which you do not coz of your self employment business).

If you do not hear much from her, it's the hint to move on. Sluts do not want to initiate the breakup coz deep inside, they are children and do not want to take any responsibility, as well as not wanting to look like a slut even though they're. Sluts need an excuse to give them the reason to break up. "Too possessive", or the usual "can't fit" comes to mind.

So far, she's using you as a housekeeper, so you still have some value.

When she returns, you should get her to do a AIDS test, and judge her reaction.

In any case, she's gone. Enjoy being used as a maid while you can.

---

What I'd do: Don't be a beta, don't be needy, look for a new slut, be prepared to break up, don't do shit for the slut (they're never worth it).
>>
>>680160963
she just tried to call me while I took a break from the desk.I want to call her back see what's up..
>>
>>680161140
Good luck with that.
>>
>>680161269
Well she pissed me off so much that I will have to take some time to call her back. I'm not in the right mood to return her call at the moment, I feel like she only called cause I texted her
>>
>>680160963
only guy who axtually had been with a girl in this thread. grow some fucking balls op.
>>
>>680161380
Good. It's probably about the status of the AirBNB thing. Don't worry about it. Don't be needy.
>>
>>680161732
Ok.It just pisses me off she promised 2 days ago she'd call me today once she settled in from moving. Then reaffirmed it this morning she'd call me and after not hearing from her I texted ... shortly after that she calls me...

Yeah. I think I'm going to not return her call and not text her anything for a while.
>>
>>680161140
"Huh?, what?, no I was talking to Jenny."

(Wipes last bit of Jihani Hotcox's load off her cheek).

"I miss you to... now don't forget to sweep the porch, wash all linens, run to the grocery..."
>>
OP you need to man the fuck up and make the rules in the relationship.

Stop with these fucking baby tricks of texting first or last or whatever the fuck.

Call her up and tell her that you don't like this hearing eachother every few days and her only calling you becaues of AirBnb or whatever, and tell her that if this goes on you're afraid this relationship can't continue.

Now by what you've said so far I'm guessing she wont be too phased by this, since it's pretty likely she's already fucking someone else.

If no, she will submit and give into your requirements/conditions for the relationship. Tell her the rules, and that's it.

tl;dr

dump her
>>
>>680161732
She texted me she tried to call me that she spoke with her best friend and now exhausted and going to bed. She said she'd call me early tomorrow morning at 8am cause I guess she realizes now I'm busy at work... I didn't reply to any of that and didn't call her back. I'm not texting or calling her period from now onward. I want to see if she actually calls me at 8am tomorrow morning.
>>
>>680162018
I'm too pissed off to tell her anything. She texted me what I mentioned here >>680162116

I'm not reaching out or doing shit with her unless she calls me 8am tomorrow morning. When she does call me I'll tell her she needs to call me earlier if she wants to talk to me and by 11am I'm too fucking busy to talk to her. If she tries to bring up Airbnb shit I'll tell her what you said. She already know I don't like talking about Airbnb and last few times we spoke we spoke a long time before she mentioned anything about it which is good. Additionally, I've been backing out of the airbnb thing for some time now and laid the rules that I'm not going to be an utter bitch boy with it and she respects that.
>>
>>680162116
I'm sure her friend's dog had a rash or something equally plausible as to why all her time got eaten up tonight.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.