[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is basically my life. fuck it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: fuck my life.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1477) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1477
so this is basically my life.
fuck it.
>>
>>680133849
let it out, what happened
>>
>>680133970
>be me
>august last year
>fall in love with a girl very intense
>she taunts like she's into a relationship with me
>promises to break up with her dude, she's already cheatin on
>lets me fall like a piece of shit
>get completely devestated
>end up in psych ward
>they "can't" help me too
> get out of it, she's again into me
>fast forward till now
>made a good friend
>they (she and him) fuck next to me, while i was trippin balls due to suicide attempt
>now they left me both
>>
>>680133849

Cmon man we'll listen
>>
>>680134224
long story short though, didnt pretype
>>
>>680134224
oh, and in addition to that, I'll be unemployed and homeless the end of this month
life is a bitch
>>
>>680134263

Did you make amove with the second girl?
>>
>>680134224
Why are you so needy?

Afraid of being alone?
Think that you have to be with someone?

I do get it.
>>
>>680134436
no second girl, it was the same girl. And in the end, they blame me for being the bad guy in this story

my soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Gzybrrbtw
>>
>>680134545
>I don't* get it
>>
>>680134224
>going for a cheater
Tigers dont change their stripes much, OP. If she was willing to cheat on the other guy she'll be willing to cheat on you too
>>
>>680134545
kind of. Maybe I'm just scared to be alone with my own depression, although it felt like real love.

>>680134595
i know i should knew that - well, basically i knew it, but didn't face it. love made me blind, even though she didnt treat me well, and now it feels like my worlds falling apart
>>
>>680134552

Oh, i see..
Man, i went through the same type of girl (heartbreaker) you liked, it was hell for me too..after 4 years, i decided to move on (she had 10 other guys, all whom she cheated on with the next guy) and find another who isnt a fucking cheater..my feelings slowly faded for her..now shes cheating on her current guy pbviously, and the girl i went for is 2 years with me, no regrets
>>
>>680134723
>I'm just scared to be alone with my own depression, although it felt like real love.
Well there's you problems right there m8.

You don't even know yourself.
You expect someone else to take care of your problem(s).
You need to handle yourself instead of imposing on others.

How old are you?
>>
File: serveimage.gif (495 KB, 500x175) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
495 KB, 500x175
>>680133849
fuck off faggot
>>
>>680135007
i know it will be very likely like your experience, but atm it's so fucken destroying me

>>680135178
i know its my main problem, but i dont now how to get right with myself, and i know i function better in this world, when im with a girl, as sad that is
im turning 28 next month

>>680136210
sure buddy, whatever you say
faggot
>>
>>680136291
Stop relying on others and work on your self-image and feelings. Try to put all events in perspective and give yourself some time man. Work out, enjoy the outdoors..
>>
>>680136291
>im turning 28 next month
*blink*
You must have lived a very sheltered life.

Why has it never occurred to you to read some self improvement books?
>>
>>680136758
well, my teens, yes, after that, not really.
i dunno, never had the feeling to read one
>>
>>680136980
It's easy to wallow in self pity.
If you want things to change you've got to change yourself.
No time better then the present to start.
You've got to go out and get what you want, not expect someone to give it to you.
>>
>>680137606
>not expect someone to give it to you.
Dont try to fulfill the expectations of other people either. It will just drag you down.
>>
>>680137606
>>680138115
so, basically i'm supposed to be an egoist asshole? seems very harsh
>>
>>680138346
I don't know where in Hell you got that from.

No one said to be an asshole about getting what they want.
It means setting obtainable goals. Having direction to get them. MOTIVATION to improve yourself.

You're 28. There are more Not Your Parents in the real world then your parents. You needed to learn that a LONG time ago m8.
>>
>>680138115
Yep.
You'll wake up one day wondering who in Hell YOU are.
>>
>>680139387
sounds reasonable. but how the fuck do i find out 'who' i am? my feeling always was, that you are somekind of resulft of your surroundings
>>
>>680133849
stop feeling sorry for yourself
life is what you choose to make it
if you wanrt to feel better, do better
stop trying to live your life to other peoples expectations
stand up give yourself a shake and go out right now and do something positive .
help other people in your community , work with animals as a volunteerr.
be a useful productive person who makes their life wrth living rather than a whiny ass fuckbag who comes on 4chan and acts like a retarded cockbag then gets all prissy and butthurt when people dont fall for the same bullshit you feed yourself
grow up cunt
>>
>>680139657
I think you need to spend some time reading self improvement materials.
Start with what you think you need to improve on.
Take baby steps. If you try to absorb too much at once you'll get frustrated and reject going further.

We're all broken to some degree. Nothing wrong with trying to be more then you are now.
>>
>>680139825
It's not that i dont do that. I work at a youth center, and am a respected, useful person there, but that doesnt make my feelings any better
>>680140075
so, what would you recommend? I just started skateboarding again, might that be a nice start? it feels good at last
>>
>>680140394
>so, what would you recommend? I just started skateboarding again, might that be a nice start? it feels good at last
Any exercise is a good start. Clears your mind.
I dunno what specifically to recommend to you.
You need to take a good honest look at yourself and see what your value is.
Working at a community center = good.
Clinging to a woman who doesn't have the same relationship goals = not good.

You're really fortunate to live in a time when so much information is easily at your disposal. The internet can be a great thing. Learn how to Google your problem to find the best answers. Read self help forums for direction.

Learn to love yourself and things will fall in line. That doesn't mean be greedy, it means that you can share yourself with others in a healthy way.

Hope that helps OP.
>>
>>680141163
kinda, thanks for spending your time with me
>>
>>680136291

Cmon man..i know its not easy, but you have to deal with it like the man you are...i guarantee she will likely hurt you too
>>
>>680134595
This.
Now stop whining and start a life OP.
>>
File: 1390514442036.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1390514442036.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>680134224
>trying to kill youself with LSD

wtf?
>>
>>680142180
wasnt LSD, was overdosing my meds resulting in extreme hallucinations
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.