[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern life is a MASSIVE scam I have no idea why the fuck do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2048
Modern life is a MASSIVE scam

I have no idea why the fuck do the lower caste parents have kids

>be born
>be put inside a kindergarden akin to prison with other little slaves cause your mother needs to work for the Jew and not raise her child
>be put inside a pre school
>first homework etc
>it is still easy tho
>go to primary school
>usually they look like prisons nowadays
>forced to do again assigments,get up at a set hour (early) spend 7-8 hours there all in preparation for your future slavery
>after all that schooling your reward is working as a slave on a meaningless unneeded job
>and that is only if you are lucky,as most kids nowadys cannot even get the privlige of slaving

Meh i aint even mad,at this point this just seems like a joke,and i am still waiting for the punchline

Surelly this cannot be serious,why would any parent condemn a child to such a horrible life

Also
>retirement is mostly a pipe dream for majority of people

Bonus round
>there is no off session,back in the day winter and summer were work free sesions,but not it is work all the time,entire year,aint that great slave? Now you can work all the fucking time and get up early entire life (yeah i hate getting up early,quit my job because of that)
>>
>>677603590
Calm down. One day you will die.
>>
they tell us, our entire lives, that there will be some great thing in the future, and the further we get into the future the less it all makes sense. but they keep telling us to stay on the path and we'll get there, one day, just keep going, but nobody ever gets there because it doesn't exist. why does society want you to have a job? why does everyone insist that you own a car and television and follow common ideologies? because, if you don't, you're bad for business. that's what it's all about. hippies who don't own cars and don't pay for cable are not "productive" members of society, they're not adding to the economy, and the big shots at the top have only one concern: to keep us sheep in line, to keep the slaves quiet and confused
>>
>>677604020
The "big shots" are not happy either.
>>
File: xeno1288524772239.jpg (31 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
xeno1288524772239.jpg
31 KB, 400x527
why?

no education = boredom = fucking for fun = naw baby you won't get pregnit, we's doin' it standing up = millions of babies born to parents too stupid to bring them up = more stupid people

humanity needs an apex predator to thin the ranks of the weak, stupid and autistic.
>>
>>677603590
>>677604020

Do you want to enjoy the fruits of society? Such as food, shelter, clothing? Then you have to buy it. Nothing is free, because someone's labor produced that good or service.

Don't want to work? Go live in the woods. You are just whiny, entitled bitches.
>>
File: neetmasterrace.jpg (60 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
neetmasterrace.jpg
60 KB, 600x333
>>677603590
There is a way to beat the system ;-)
>>
>>677603590
>>677603978
>>677604192
>>677604202

Yes, a real hassle fam. But what u gonna do?
>>
>>677604020
you watch those tv shows and films. you believe them. why?

they don't teach statistics at your school, do they? so dumb people spend money on lotteries, not realising they're fixed.

so dumb people try to become rock stars or actors or sporting heroes, not realizing that for every success you see there are ten thousand failures.

you want to fuck over the powers that be?

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
>>
>>677603590
lets say there is no such thing. you still gotta work to get food, shelter, protections. you think before any of this shit system that the people didn't have to do shit? go be man vs wild and tell me it's great. there ain't no wifi in rural jungles
>>
You should read the essay "The Anatomy of the State". There are tons of places to get the pdf online and i think you would enjoy reading it.
>>
>>677604221
>Do you want to enjoy the fruits of society? Such as food, shelter, clothing? Then you have to buy it.

spoken like a true american.

Do you want to enjoy the fruits of society? Such as food, shelter, clothing? Then you have to WORK FOR IT.

that means learning how to use basic tools and GETTING YOUR HANDS DIRTY.
>>
>>677604303
teach yourself the things they don't want you to learn. the shit they won't teach you in school.

biology. if you live in a red state and they refuse to teach you about evolution, then TEACH YOURSELF. realize that people are primates. realize that they act like primates.

do you know what Dunbar's number is? you fucking should. it governs the gangs you run with, it determines how big those groups get.

learn about group dynamics. how you can move up in the ranks by victimizing a weaker member of the group. learn when someone is trying to do that to you.
>>
File: learn bout it.jpg (221 KB, 768x1076) Image search: [Google]
learn bout it.jpg
221 KB, 768x1076
>>677603590

Thank you for posting this. We are trying to make it better. We are in the streets picking up litter and helping people with common dilemmas. We ask nothing in return but gratefully accept all help. I have never been happier than when I started volunteering.
>>
>>677604410
>go be man vs wild and tell me it's great. there ain't no wifi in rural jungles

are you saying you can't live without twitter? jesus, you deserve do die, and the world won't miss you at all, you stupid fucking drone. join the army and get yourself blown up in Bumfuckistan.
>>
>>677604456
That's right. Never miss a chance to hate on Americans.
>>
File: Name_the_thirty.jpg (104 KB, 233x423) Image search: [Google]
Name_the_thirty.jpg
104 KB, 233x423
>>677604433
>and i think you would enjoy reading it.

as long as it isn't a rant by some wannabe political activist who is trying to impress the chicks with his vocabulary.

how many of those political statements use so many postmodernist bullshit terms that they sound profound but don't say anything?

"The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action."
- Frank Herbert

NAME THE THIRTY!
>>
>>677604790
here, i'll give you ten bucks if you'll suck my dick.

no, wait, i've just outsourced that job to Indonesia. too late!
>>
File: iceberg of conspiracy theories.jpg (775 KB, 770x1215) Image search: [Google]
iceberg of conspiracy theories.jpg
775 KB, 770x1215
>>677603590
>Modern life is a MASSIVE scam

of course it is, welcome to the real world anon
>>
>>677604221
>fruits of society
>food, shelter, clothing?
>you have to buy it
>???
they have a point you scumbag.
it has 2 sides
>>
People live life like this because ome half enjoy it, the other half are scaree to do anything different. Theres a minority that live their own way, i hope to do that

>pay off house mortgage
>take all money move to spain
>buy in granada
>£70,000 country house with pool, fruit trees, well, solar pannels
>grow weed
>sell weed to buy little things like food & tools
>>
File: 1452966237250-1.jpg (263 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452966237250-1.jpg
263 KB, 768x1024
Compare current life to life for any average person in the course of history. It is basically the same, perhaps better, or at least more comfortable now. If you grow up, you will manage to realize that the immediately apparent "meaninglessness" of it all is only a first impression; you find meaning when you understand what it is you value and what it is that you find meaningful. Until then, stay ignorant.
>>
>>677604410

yess! thats the right way to argue about this topic!
>>
>>677603590
Since they can't achieve a stable rent income through work, they pump out babies to support themselves.
Same reason why industrial countries tend to have a lower rate of newborns than underdeveloped countries.

But yeah, most of the people on this planet do not really have a use and are just existing in a system, that is mainly geared at giving them a reason for their existences and not productivity.
>>
>>677605584
>But yeah, most of the people on this planet do not really have a use and are just existing in a system, that is mainly geared at giving them a reason for their existences and not productivity.

The sentence you just wrote means absolutely jack shit, and proves what an ignorant cunt you are. The fuck do you mean by "system"? Absolutely nothing, because it is just a buzzword for unintelligent children. Believe it or not, most people see their lives and the lives of their loved ones as ends in themselves; they do not need a "system" to provide them with the meaning. The meaning is already there.
>>
>>677604410
why do we have technology if we have to work 8 hours a day like 415456435 years ago
>>
>>677605837
worm food with meaning.
>>
>>677605837
What I meant is, that modern economy is struggle to find a place for every person taking part in it.
Thus people are placed in jobs that are not really necessary, but more busy work. Have a look at any bureaucratic process, I guarantee you that it's overblown and half of the people only work there, because they need a job.

They do not really produce anything, basically their job is to shovel shit from one side of the room to the next, where the next guy will pick it up.

Life seems pointless, because society is telling you, you need a job, you need to work and you need to contribute to society. At the same time, society doesn't need as many people to remain intact, so the work you do is largely pointless, making you feel pointless.

Personally I believe we're on the threshold of realizing that not every single human needs to contribute to society/work, for it to be sustainable, hurray for robots!

And yes, you're self worth can be massively influenced by the people and society around you. So it is sort of important what system they are currently living in.
>>
>>677603590
you sound like i did when i was 15.
>muh future is to be a wage slave! fuck the system!

in reality you'll find that when you have more money than you can ever imagine as a 15 year old coming into your account every week for a measly 30 hours of work, when you can walk into a shop and buy a PS4 off the shelf with no worries, when you can order pizza every night if you want, have the newest phone, all the techno gadgetry you could want, and pretty much do anything you want, that's when you realize it's not slavery. its just that life is a big amusement park, and there is a ticket price for everything you do.

so you can be the poor kid who can only afford the basic ride and must wait in line for hours, or you can suffer a little and buy VIP pass.

i mean shit, my allowance when i was a kid was like $15 a week. my first job at a supermarket for only 5-8 hours a week gave me $80-$150 a week. thats stupid money to a kid.

now i earn close to $1000 a week, nearly double that if i do enough overtime.

so if im a slave to some corporate overlord, i'm getting a pretty good deal. i can have everything i want within reason, and i get to spend more time at home than i do at work.

you're just having a cry because you wont be able to laze around all day doing whatever you want.
>>
>>677606473
society isnt telling you to do shit. you choose to be part of it because you need to survive. you need to eat, you need medical care, you need shelter.

there is no "matrix". its a cluster of people working together to survive. always has been.
>>
File: 1458627281792.png (84 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1458627281792.png
84 KB, 557x605
>>677606664
dis right here mang
>>
File: 1459450748491.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1459450748491.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>677606664
1/3 of ma lyf is worth of PS4 and junk food ;););));
>>
>>677607224
i am le anonemoose ::)) i h8 the syst3m

plz look @ me shar1n th anonemouse faceb00k posts ::)) da gubbermint is ev1l
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krtkBCM_Q68
>>
>>677607224
>1/3 of ma lyf is worth of PS4 and junk food ;););));
certainly beats the alternative.

you could spend your money on holistic medicine or a vegan diet though, its up to you m8.

in all honesty though, you're in need of a reality check. go to school, get a job, get further education, use further education to get job you really want.

its that simple, you dont have to work at starbucks forever, kiddo.
>>
>>677606826
Of course it isn't, but a lot of people want to be part of a society. So it's got to deal with an influx of new people on a daily basis.
Finding a productive space for them, somewhere within itself and once all the positions have been filled up, we started making up jobs, so the new arrivals still have a chance to earn money and be a part of it, otherwise they'd be outcasts.

Now there are of course people like you, that like to live off the back of the society,
While claiming that there is no such entity forcing you to behave a certain way, which at the same time will coerce you into following it's laws.
I mean, it's not like you drive at speed limits, or on roads, right?

But I'm not sure what you're trying to express.
I'm just pointing out that more and more people will become unneeded in modern societies and might feel useless, because of that.
Which is probably why we make up jobs and programs, to make them believe that they are/ or will be productive again at some point.

We should just start realizing that the work being done by most humans is mundane, automatable and that worth should not be defined via work.
>>
>>677603590
Youre a piece of shit who deserves nothing. Work for the jew? Its your shitty attitude that fails you, not the system.
>>
This
>>677606664
And this
>>677607808

Im a shitty (like bottom 20% at my company) systems software developer, like not even .net or java, I'm a bad perl/python/bash developer. And i make over 80k a year.

The system works fine. Most of us have no college degree at my work too. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get with the program.
>>
>>677605170

>MFW the Scientologists arent on that pic/scale
>>
>>677603590
Life is a joke.

The punchline is that it's all you.
>>
>>677607789
Many people think that when technology allows it, fewer and fewer people will need to work.

That's the goal, I suppose. To be able to feed everyone and house everyone, so that people can try to live their dreams rather than struggle to survive.

Maybe as a species we can realize that dream one day,.
>>
>>677607789
protip: do what i did to avoid irrelevance.

build a career in security. join army, nothing hardcore just something that sounds hardcore. leave after a tour, then get some security experience abroad, germany and sweden are always good (just bouncing or regular security work, armed guard work is good too), so now you're a "veteran, international security expert".

the job offers literally never stop. i can pick and choose consulting jobs across the globe thanks to a few years of hard work. and it lasts a lifetime. i have enough cash to fly myself around to different security expo's and conventions to pick up new gear and tactics.

fuck you OP. they cant make me obsolete.
>>
>>677608532
Yeah, I think it's kind of ironic, that most of our techonological development is based on the fact, that humans are lazy. Now that we are close to a world, where we actually can be lazy and won't have to work, everybody is struggling to create a workplace for random people.

>>677608566
Sounds interesting, although you might be replaced by augmented reality technology at some point. Why fly a guy over there, if he can solve the problem from home via Internet?

I sort of hope that the automatic transport industry will force states to consider different approaches to measuring worth, if necessary at all.
1000 EUR basic income and the likes would be nice.
>>
>>677609002
>augmented reality technology
dude are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>677605170
Someone explain the despair code for me plox
>>
>>677609519
Not that I know of, are you?

What's your job then? Show up somewhere, tell a person how to do shit, leave after it was successfully done?

You can't do that shit over the phone? Not to mention using virtual 3D models.
>>
>>677609724
you're in fantasy land.
>>
>>677609788
Cool retort

We'll see in a couple of decades, but I can tell you that companies are already actively developing remote support of physical machinery, via augmented reality and Internet.
Why? Because it's cheaper to have 10 guys sitting in a basement telling other people how to repair shit over the Internet, precisely pointing out certain parts or screws on a 3d model.
Compared to having 10 guys jetting around the world all the time.
>>
>>677610149
well in a couple of decades i'll be worried.

jesus christ.
>>
>>677610262
Good for you, planning ahead and not caring at the same time!
>>
>>677603590
Read up bitch nigga op and others
[RELATED TO YOUR INTERESTS]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

>>
>>677603590
i'm living like a negro

welfare and fucking
i do what i want and my dick is 21cm

i will never work
>>
I work 40 a week and live a pretty lavish lifestyle. If your dumb, and spend 10 years at a starter job then you'll be poor and not be able to afford nice things. I have been working at my current place of employment for a little over a year, moved from worker bee to supervisor, and for almost no work, I drive a brand new high end suv, I have a nice house, and a company sponsored s7. You just have to get away from little boy jobs and get a big boy one.
>>
>>677603590
You are true, we are slave. But everyone can get off this situation by being educated. Slavery is just the normal way for peoples without education, power, money. If you have no power and no money, your only hope is education with a good job. If you have none of these, you have only minor works and you'll stay a slave. Sad but everyone have a chance. For some it's harder, but I don't think you're living in a little country with 95% of poor and war everywhere. You do?
>>
>>677603590
just become a pro snowboarder or something, that life seems not so shitty
>>
>>677611357
Until you started from your childhood, the chance to become famous and rich are almost null. You know that?
>>
>>677611357
or a pro nigger
>>
File: 225468.jpg (20 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
225468.jpg
20 KB, 314x475
You may be interested in this book, OP.
>>
>>677603590

I'd rather live in the forest and eat hitchhikers than live in a 9-5 bullshit job. I like my current job though. Flexible hours, late start and something interesting every day.
>>
>>677603590
Behind every scam is someone with something to gain. You just have to be that someone.
>>
>ITT: Edgy Teens
>>
>>677608307
you think its all fine and play along. good good
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.