[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ need a good think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 960x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 960x825
/b/ need a good think
>>
Capitalism and Christianity have higher death tolls
>>
>>695340140
Very true
>>
>>695340235
I think the moral is the more that die the more dominant and accepted your ideology becomes
>>
>>695340140
Shut up. Christians have never killed anybody.
>>
>>695340140
the higher the death toll, the less enemies you have left, the majority of people left alive think the way you do things is the right way
>>
>>695341304
They did, many people. But they evolved, they stopped the killings. The problem with it is that it creates extremists who are also outdated and uneducated.
>>
>>695340140
Not as high a death toll as ur mom lol
>>
>>695341664
Only because the other cultures weren't allowed to evolve further. Since the christians and capitalists basically raided the entire third world and stuff... maybe it's a necessary for a culture to go through that stages in order to reach todays "standards"
>>
>>695339676
can't take shit seriously when people can't spell words right ffs. Shit-tier
>>
File: duty_calls.png (14 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
duty_calls.png
14 KB, 300x330
you're literally all fucking retarded
>>
>>695341664
No Christians have never killed anybody. If they had, I'm sure they would have told me in my church.
>>
>>695342466
TIL, all Christians kill at least one person. Nice slip of tongue faggot.
>>
>>695342271
>Says the man who starts his sentences with a lowercase letter.
>>
The irony is that like a jew you give jews all the credit for the holocaust. 11 million died in the death camps, 6 million were jews.
The soviet number is closer to twenty million.

However something I've never seen mentioned is that hitler never actually killed anyone after WW One. he gave the orders.
>>
>>695339676
Your arguing is wrong right from the start, anon. Since you only refer to nazis, which was only one regime and not all of fascism, it's not really fair to compare the number of their killings to communism as a whole. And the third comparison is just retarded, since islam is a religion and not a political orientation. Some governing systems may be based on it, but it doesn't really fit in with the other two, since there are people of different religions on both sides, fascism and communism.
Tl;dr your proposal is invalid faggot
>>
>>695340521
This right here tho.

Islam is a disease.
>>
>>695340140
Kek.
Confusing catholic church, who killed more Christians than anything, with Christianity.
Go to bed ahmed. You have clocks to bring to school
>>
>>695342594
Very interdasting
>dips fadura
>cwist on ah stick
>>
File: 1468274154818.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1468274154818.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>695342908
>>
>>695339676
Yes, it's all directly proportional to their success rates. It seems pretty straight forward.
>>
File: hhh.png (467 KB, 960x825) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
467 KB, 960x825
>>695339676
Here's a good think for you, OP
>>
>>695342908
All these in pic related are blurred lines of religion and govt. in communisim, the govt is god, nazis had their weird occult shit and islam with its sharia law take over shit is not much different and worse with its radicals
>>
>>695339676
>tollerated
my god, did a immigrant make this image?
>>
Dude where is America . in this picture. They killed so many black people . native Americans . they caused so much war in the middle east killing people
>>
>>695342056
This. If we just let their shithole countries be, everything would get good eventually. But we can't because of muh oil and muh globalization.
>>
>>695339676
Fucking kikes.
>>
>>695343075
Yeah, like protestants never burned witches and heretics. And they sure as hell fought against the catholics in the 30 years war with only love and acceptance. Next time think before you write bullshit like this.
>>
>>695339676
>when a child tries to understand politics
>>
>>695339676
We have freedom of religion so the last one makes sense. No one tolerate the first two
>>
>>695340140
capitalism...maybe
Christianity...not even a half of islam
>prove me wrong
>>
>>695339676
>tollerated

Is that where a person is heavily tolled?
>>
File: Fight.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fight.png
11 KB, 500x500
>>
Hey Guys Peaceful John here
>>
I'm Muslim.
>>
>>695349551
FIGHT ME IRL PUSSY BITCH!!!!
>>
>>695340140
nice facts you presented here, i've just discarded all my previous beliefs and have taken to heart what this anon has said
>>
File: 1468629475422.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468629475422.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
Back to /pol/ with you faggot.
>>
>>695340140
/thread
>>
>>695344172
nazis were catholic, were they not?
>>
>>695349815
considering /pol/ is always right, it's clear this anon has no place being there
>>
>>695349773

Lol count faggot.

Pretend like Kenya and Mexicans aren't political refugees fleeing the treacherous capitalist slaughter in their homeland.

While China has the lowest crime rate of any nation on earth
>>
>>695349881

Yup first treaty Hitler did was with the Vatican and the Vatican celebrated Hitler's birthday every year till his defeat.

Plus in mein kampf
>>
>>695349551
Hey peaceful John, blow me
>>
File: 1468916802433.jpg (93 KB, 638x711) Image search: [Google]
1468916802433.jpg
93 KB, 638x711
>>695340140
Dont let Buddhist hear your nonsense
>>
>>695350102
I'll blew you, UP

Allah dish lags
>>
>>695349881
nazis were pretty secular. nominal nods to protestantism and catholicism for political expediency, but i think they would have preferred to get rid of them both and havenationalism as a substitute for christianity

kind of like democrats in usa. no real use for religion but they often use it for political purposes
>>
>>695349983
but anon you've already convinced me with your solid facts, statistics and common sense

did you know in the past decade christians have committed more suicide bombings than any other religion?
>>
>>695339676

Ideologies and religions don't kill people. People kill people and use whatever they want as an excuse.

Nazi ideology is censored because Nazi Germany started and lost WW2 in europe, was crushed in every way, and denazification happened. It was not the case for Islam or Communism.

Death toll is irrelevant and is probably bigger for capitalism if you think about it.
>>
>>695343375
dunno islam has often been practiced as a political philosophy. in a way and in numbers that dont compete with christianity, hinduism, or any other major worldwide religion.
>>
>>695350271

Nah that political purpose turns to hamper technology.

Plus Hitler said it was gods will that he destroy the Jews and stuff. Only his ss had to be super loyal to him only cause like, what if GOD puts Hitler through a trial or some shit and he left with almost nobody? Ss must be super duper pro only furious fuhrer with big cock
>>
>>695350453
the only people killed in large numbers by capitalism were the victims of colonialism: africans, native americans, abos

mongols and chinese civil wars got to rank way up there above capitalism
>>
Let's all be friends.
>>
>>695350453
>Ideologies and religions don't kill people
You're right, except you can't deny that they inspire people to kill.

Islam is saturated with hate for the infidels, so naturally when this is taught in their holy book, people will adopt this ideology.

At this point, anyone who denies this is deliberately turning a blind eye to the realities around us.
>>
>>695350573
i dont think adolph hitler was very much religious.
>>
>>695350817
you see it every day: ignorant white people are attacked for their views and choices while ignorant racial minorities get a free pass. its the suicide of the white race, led by "progressive" elites.
>>
>>695339676
Bullshit. The nazis killed much more than 6 million.
>>
>>695342271
That's spelled correctly, come on. They were made to pay many small fines. If you were tollerated as offen as they were, you'd be mad, too.
>>
>>695350317

Lol I'm drunk don't make me get cereal.

Hundreds of thousands of African witch children murdered by African priests and pastors cause NT says disease caused by demons.

I hate all Abrahamic religions kill them all. But if your euro I understand why u hate muffins cause, they like the ghetto booty negros over there causing a ruckus and stalking yo sheet.

In merica Amin Yashed minds his item fucking business so I don't mind him
>>
>>695339676

Fuck off sofa Nazi.

>killed 6 million

Right, you history expert because the Nazi only are responsible for the death of Jews. It's not like they are responsible for the death of millions of eastern European civilians or the two million Russian POV who died because of the bad treatment. At the end of the day they started a war that killed more than 50 million.
>>
>>695344172
Still doesn't make the comparison of the numbers right. You'd have to list
*fascist kills
*commie kills
*muslim kills
*christian kills

Then and ONLY then would this comparison be even remotely fair. But you could also do it the other way round, by comparing the numbers of deaths in stalins russia or mao's china against the deaths in total caused by fascism and the ones done by christians over the course of history. I really do hope that you're not as deluded as creationists in their arguing against evolution, and they actually pose a real threat right now. But of course the things media is focussed on must be the ones you have to worry about. Good critical thinking, faggot.
>>
>>695350103
Buddhists killed plenty of people in Sri Lanka.
>>
>>695342908
islam is not a religion
it's a violent doctrine
it's claims to be a religion are as false as the claims from scientology
>>
>>695350317
where do christian does suicide bombing? this is new data for me.
>>
File: 45jRg27.gif (920 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
45jRg27.gif
920 KB, 333x250
>>695343305
>2016
>this autistic
>>
>>695350819

>I don't think

Uh have you read Mein Kampf and heard his speeches?

No way in hell would he have gotten to his power if the German churches didn't support him. Conspiracy theory all you want he said bluntly he's a Christian and Jewish extermination is God's will
>>
>>695351191
That is absurd. Of course its a religion. A stupid, backwards, deadly religion, but a religion none the lesser.
>>
>>695351179
yeah, muslims killed plentynmuch people around the world

and yet there are many muslims who fight against these monks
>>
>>695351249
if islam is a religion then scientology is also one
>>
>>695339676
The difference between the USSR/Germany and Islam is that the former are unified countries. Islam is not a unified state, it's a religious doctrine. Blaming Islam for the deaths of 270 million is intentionally vague. How would you count that? Would you include things like murder? But what if all of the death is counted as being in the name of Islam? Well, that's also really vague, as you can't really know the intentions of so many people. Furthermore, in this picture, why isn't Islam compared to Christianity? That would be a much better comparison than the nazis or the Russians. The truth is that the same amount of people, if not more, have been killed in the name of Christianity. So why aren't Christians held accountable? Because we seek to antagonize Muslim countries for reasons that I will not get into. Just because all of you are xenophobic doesn't mean that a set of metaphysical beliefs is responsible for genocide. If you need to place blame, put it on the weaknesses of people, not the weaknesses of their ideologies.
>>
>>695350979
Indeed, ignorance and double think is rampant in our society.

Free speech is OK, but only if they agree with what you're saying.

"Progressive" ideas being pushed on social media for a higher Like count.

People being so blinded, that even when it's too late they will gladly usher in their own demise.

What a time to be alive...
>>
>>695351235
I guess I'm thinking about how plenty of folks (politicians) can say they're religious to gain support from people (politicians), but clearly aren't.
Politicians are notorious for associating themselves with things that are popular. Like sincere religious beliefs or military service.
>>
>>695351342

Islam is a barbaric bronze age religion and scientology is a logical twenty eth century religion
>>
>>695351198
i was being sarcastic anon, that's the whole point: they don't.
>>
>>695351416
scientology aint logical for its followers tho bruh, tis naught but a pyramid scheme
>>
File: 1467318183005.jpg (52 KB, 564x617) Image search: [Google]
1467318183005.jpg
52 KB, 564x617
>>695350103

Do you as a Christian take responsibility of the genocide of natives Americans during the Conquista.
>>
>>695351512
lol my bad, i was thinking like "east timor" or "south sudan" something weird
>>
Life killed, killing or will kill every person in the world.
Everyone loves life, make movies about life, make songs about life.
>>
>>695351523
i dont think dying of disease without ever seeing a white man counts as being "slaughtered" by conquistadors.
>>
>>695341304
Christians have been killing people for 2000 years.
>>
>>695349881
Not at all. Most of germany was protestants, as it is still. Only austria and bavaria are catholics. Don't know what hitler himself was, but the bulk of nazi germany were protestants
>>
>>695351523
get your facts straight
over 90% died of diseas
>>
>>695339676
You need a good think before you post more bullshit by pamela geller.
>>
>>695351714
>>695341304
>>695340140

you guys are making me want to make a chart of death tolls

unfortunately i'm balls deep in another data project and totally fatigued. anyone want to take up the banner? if you make me a spreadsheet in excel i can plot it as a very nice graph
>>
>>695350646

Depends on how you count, but since capitalism is the dominant ideology around the world, it's probably higher, someone wrote a book, "Le Livre noir du capitalisme" about this.Then again, it's quite irrelevant to judge an ideology.

>>695350817

It depends on how you interpret the book if you want my opinion even if I think that religions are wicked, Muslims were not always like today, and anyway, suppress Islam, people will find another way to kill each other, especially if it's in the interest of great powers.
>>
>>695351794
that would still leave around 10 million
>>
>>695351021
>Hundreds of thousands of African witch children murdered by African priests and pastors cause NT says disease caused by demons.
You're comparing third world backwater countries with shit-tier barbaric culture which lack basic comprehension for structured healthy societies with modern civilized countries. Why?

>I hate all Abrahamic religions kill them all
But on that note, I agree.
>>
>killed 6 million
>some people literally still believe this
cmon, we have internet now, there is no excuse
>>
>>695351837
Actually i think today's muslims are the most peaceful muslims of world history. and they're still the most violent group in the world.

so your remarks may be against the grain of historie, my friend
>>
File: genghis khan OP.png (21 KB, 651x350) Image search: [Google]
genghis khan OP.png
21 KB, 651x350
i think genghis khan wins
>>
>>695351523
Ispanians needed money, gold, so they went to find it. Christ was just a screen.
There was no matter in religion. Just money.
Kortes found lots of silver and became rish AF.
Another found lots of gold and silver. Inks acrually build stuff out of gold and silver.
>>
Isn't mein Kampf still being sold and neo-nazi parties still gathering in public without any authoritative persecution?
>>
>>695351969
its like 12 million from holocaust and a bunch more from war deaths

what was he missing? are you saying holocaust is fabcrication by jew?

how do internet reveal falsehood on these numbers?
>>
>>695351837
>It depends on how you interpret the book
This is part of the problem (which we see in all Abrahamic religions): There are different sects which read and interpret it in different ways.

>Muslims were not always like today
Agreed, but the point above stands.
As long as there is room for legitimate or so-called mis-interpretation, there will be people who will go to the extreme, which is what we are seeing today.

>people will find another way to kill each other
This is true, except there's very few things outside of religion which I can think of that would inspire people to kill.
Certainly nothing big enough that it can't be stamped out.

Part of the problem is Islam is too big for it's boots, and too many "progressives" don't understand exactly what (or why) they're defending.
>>
>>695352222
this is a very curious post you have made here
>>
>>695352233
Why should they be prosecuted? They have their position and they discuss it sometimes.
If ull try to punish em, nothing will change. They will have same ideas in their minds.
>>
Nazi did killed more than 6 million you ignoramus flaming faggot. Russian, Poles, Frech faggots, and so on. Besides, there are nearly 57 Muslims countries in the world, and not a single one of them want to kill none Muslims for being none Muslims. Fucking terrorist faggots are just super tiny minorities who are just pissed the fat faggot Americans fucking up their countries. Read a book you turd uneducated cunt.
>>
>>695352437
why you agree his second point when its wrong?
>>
File: Stunned.jpg (5 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
Stunned.jpg
5 KB, 251x233
>>695352222
>>
>>695352477
Nigger did you read the post and what I said. The post claimed they are censored and I simply pointed out that they aren't even being persecuted by authoritative agencies.

Fucking nigger
>>
>>695339676
I see your point, but the chart is off. 6 million isn't even close to the death toll caused by the third reich
>>
>>695352543
I read it as meaning "not all muslims are suicide bombers", which I agree with
>>
>>695352233

Free countries don't have thought crime laws anon.
You can gather in public and discuss whatever the fuck you want, you can even bring your guns.
>>
>>695351878
yes, 10 million are much, too much
but compared to the 270 millions? thats not even 0.5%

but
thats no excuse
but wait, yes, christians excused for those attrocities
is it enough? no, but it gets better

the islam on the other hand never excused for any attrocity; they are even proud of it and defend those actions
you will always hear: "uhm uhm they are not muslims". but thats a bad answer! they should be saying:"yes, islam has it's bad parts and yes they happened but we will follow the good parts of islam".
if christians can do it, why can't muslims do that?
>>
>>695352505
actually significant number of muslim terrorist exist in all muslim countries, proving that there is subcurrent in islamic culture that is willing to travel across the world and kill strangers. for a book of "allah"

do you see secular frenchman travel to china and blow up people? or secular hungarian travel to ethiopia and blow up people? or secular canadian travel to mongolia and blow up people? no.

direction is islamic man to blow up non-muslim.
>>
>>695352281
>a bunch more from war deaths
I think 50 millions is the commonly stated number. At least that is what I remember reading. Nazis are also still killing people on a smaller scale: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/03/11518129-neo-nazi-who-killed-family-was-cruel-controlling-friend-of-victims-says?lite
>>
>>695352195
he let em decide, live and get acces to a great empire or be eradicated
>>
>>695352441
whats so curious about this post? That i made lots of mistakes?
I thought it was obvious, that religion always was just a screen for politics.
"We gotta invade that country ? Lets say they're infidels!"
"Well, where do we get extra money, meal and female virgins? Lets invade infidels!"
>>
>>695351046
>implying the holocaust was even a thing
>>
>>695352747
because muslim has too much pride and not enough education. he is besotted with his religion and thinks it can solve entire problem of the world. how then can it have blemish? it is a deficiency of worldview.
>>
>>695352922
i want to know who is ispians and who is kortes.
>>
>>695352233
in germany and austria you aren't even allowed to hang your countries flag, by law no

but shit happens everywhere underground
>>
>>695352643
mfw when nigger protects nazis
>>
>>695352222
You're intriguing. I like you
>>
>>695351824

I'm on it
>>
>>695352726
>>695352726
Which leaves my original question unanswered. How are they being censored if they are still free to gather and discuss ideas, the only actual persecution or backlash coming from liberals?
>>
>>695339676
>muh 6000000
I'll send a paypal transaction of 500€ to anyone that can present me a document that proves that the use of gas chamber has been ordered
>>
>>695352505
(((CUCK ALERT))
>>
>>695353049
lol, why has german countries made cultural suicide into law? next, castrate all german men and invite turk to fuck all german women. clap hands and be finish.
>>
Time is circular. What happened will happen again, what will happens will have already past. Time has no end or beginning, just a restart point. Deja vu is when the fabric of time is weak enough for you to remember. This world is on a loop, only to be broken when humanity evolves and breaks free
>>
>>695352281
Where are you getting this from?
Worldwide jew population barely changed throughout ww2, maybe a couple of hundred thousand died in the holocaust, it's greatly exaggerated, there were only a couple of small incinerators, there is no physical way they could dispose of so many bodies without leaving any evidence in such a small period of time.
>>
>>695351980
>>695352437

I'm not so fond of theology so I can't really talk about Islam. But what I studied in history told me that once upon a time Islam was the center of the world, as the best philosophers, doctors, scientists... where Muslims, and lived in Muslim countries, while in Europe, few people, mostly monks could study the work of the ancients and make progress in sciences. This tell a lot about religions even if I can't really tell about the everyday violence in those societies. In my impression Islam today doesn't really encourages thoughts and knowledge as it did in the past. And the Islamic States for instance as a very wicked version of what was this golden age.
>>
>>695352505
>spot the faggot with his head in the sand, content at being completely ignorant with what actually happens in the world.
>>
>>695352969and who causes that view of world?
poverty? bad educaion? imans? whahabits?
it seams like it's not the first 2 ones
a recnt study from germany (or austria) showed, that for 47% of the muslims born in germany the laws of their religion is more important than the laes of the reouboic
37% percent even claimed, thatislam can solve all problems of the world (i can give you a link if you want)
so, altough they have a good standart of living AND education, they still have such an old view of the world

and why is it so commonly spread?
>>
File: 31123123.png (11 KB, 517x344) Image search: [Google]
31123123.png
11 KB, 517x344
>>695353209
found this in my uni's archive
>>
Death to Islam. It has no place in this world. If you have any respect for humanity, get away from islam, stop being a muslim, fight your way out if necessary.
>>
>>695353402
So because Arab army attack and take over Persia and Syria (which had excellent civilization and culture) they get the credit for what those places produced?

they get credit for "translating" Aristotle when they killed the man who owned the library in which the book had sat?

If you kill Persian and Byzantine and take his property, you get credit for it?

This history of islam is a bad one
>>
>>695353029
shit, didnt realize that its not 'ispain', like its called in my country, but 'Spain' . Ispanions translated from my own english are natives of Spain
kortes - Ernan Kortes, google it. He cut throats to aztecs
>>
>>695353172

Media censorship is very real.

Most media outlets are owned by ((((liberals)))), so those views never get properly discussed for the wide public to see. In fact the big media outlets demonize them and constantly lobby trying to outlaw free speech, like they managed to do in many parts of europe already, where simply implying that the holocaust wasn't real or that the official numbers are absurd can land you in jail or incur heavy fines.
>>
>>695353784
we all liked the first version better
i shouldnt have asked lol!
>>
>>695353277
because people think that nationalism is bad so they won't allow it to happen

also a little bit globalism
>>
>>695353929
please tell frau merkel what i said about inviting Sultan for fuck all german women, it will save her to hire a research group on social problem
>>
>>695353814
Everytime I see a muslim saying that the media portrays muslims really badly, I want to bash his head real, real fucking hard. It's like goldman sachs saying he can't afford shit.
>>
>>695352747
>yes, 10 million are much, too much
>but compared to the 270 millions? thats not even 0.5%
How is it possible to be this stupid? 10/270=0.037=3.7%
>>
OP you are a painfully retarded faggot who only associate extremely complicated geo-political wars with religion. French faggots and some other European faggot turds went all over the world to colonise and enslave people in their own countries. How the fuck is that acceptable? Plus, if you think about it, all the countries that fat USA fucks with are Muslim countries. Iraq, Afghan, Syria, Libya, Somalia. Name a single none Muslim country that was destroyed by the fat fucking USA faggots? And why is it ok for USA to virgin fuck Muslim countries and act all shocked when some pissed off crazy Muslim dudes retaliate? You don't want to be clusterfuck by Ahmed and his bros, well, stop fucking with their countries and mind your own motherfucking business. Like going into the gym and not being generally stinky fat fucks.
>>
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((liberals)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>695352950
>>implying the holocaust was even a thing
/kkk/
>>
>>695353402
this reply >>695353734

also arabs were more tolerant, when you pay the extra tax
and they took the things over from the weakened good empires

it all ended by the fall and slaughter of babylon,but muslims don't mind that because the invaders got muslims after some years

heck, they even glorify those invaders and dynasties
>>
>>695353784
It's Hernán Cortés you little piece of moronic shit.
>>
>>695354087
How about caviar socialist Hillary Clinton talking about how she wants to raise taxes on the rich, then saying Chuck Schumber will be her head guy in the Senate? (Schumber is the bankers' favorite Jew and keeps killing the increases on hedge fund managers' 15% taxes)
>>
>>695354195
>nazis hated blacks
>>
>>695354164
whew lad
>>
>>695354195
>conflagrating holocaust denial with kkk

like only white supremacists can pick up a book
>>
>>695354147
sorry, didn't use calculator and calculated it in my head with a mistake in like 3s
>>
>>695353277
because the cucks are in power
>>
>>695354640
why the rest dont bother? too busy on smartphone? too busy "tweet" about kardashian to fucking a nigger and counting money?
>>
File: meh.ro9928.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro9928.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1200
>>695354299
>>
>>695354164
>eurpeans colonised
>greeks too
>romans too
>egyptians too
>africans too
>muslims too
>chinese too
>japanese too
>aztec too
>inca too
>etc.
the europeans where the most efficient one

non-usa-invaded-muslim-countries:
>ex-soviet
>saudi arabia
>libanon
>indonesia
>malaysia
>oman
>yemen
yes, those have conflicts, but because of shia vs. sunni
>>
It's tolerated, not tollerated.
>>
>>695339676

This will be looked on as if it is a new Crusade by future historians. We're in very dangerous times, and our leaders need to stop fucking around about it in order to avoid stepping on feelings. We can get smart people together to decide moral ways to proceed while dealing with the problem. Our current course is madness and we still have time to stop this, but we have to act. We overpower them significantly, but real lives are at stake and their methods are becoming far deadlier. They want our country to fear what they have claimed as theirs and have no conditions for peace.
>>
There's only one thing that needs be thought. All humans who are not involved in math, music, science, art and philosophy are shit. Utter, irredeemable shit. In that order, also.

>The perfection of Gauss, Bach, Einstein, Da Vinci, and Plato will never be reached again.

We're all a bunch of a fucking plebs.
>>
>>695355465
shout out to gauss
you missed euler and about 20 french polymaths from the 18th century
>>
>>695355465
>Art
Anon, the vast majority humans currently involved in art, or, """""art""""" are utter irredeemable shit, and a big part of the reason for modern society
>>
>>695355465
>reffering to einstein
>not reffering to planck, bohr and other important scientits
your list is from mickey mouse educate
>>
>>695355671

Expression is the cradle of human nature, and thus vital towards any chance for true civility. Even shit art is necessary and provides social structure, obviously however there are tiers and must be regarded. Rembrandt and Pollock show room for these distinctions.

>>695355598
I could've made the list much longer, but I felt I'd rather quickly cover the spectrum.

>>695355763

Your opinion is irrelevant, considering I picked one individual for each division of knowledge, obviously I could've picked other scientists, there are many who were more intelligent. The best chess players had a higher IQ then Einstein. His accomplishments and ingenuity are not, however,to be understated.
>>
>>695354828
And catholics and protestants did not fight each other? Pretty sweet how picky you can be when choosing your examples for spreading hate, faggot.
>>
>>695356367
they mainly fought 400 years ago
recently only very minor
now mostly resolved

islam fought 1500 years ago
and 1000 years ago
and 500
and 100
and right now
and forever
>>
>>695351191
So is christianity. So is judaism. So is hinduism. So is basically every fucking religion. Because what you just described is in the nature of religion itself
>>
>>695356190
>I picked one individual for each division of knowledge
and yet you are missing scientists for biology, genetics, evolution, medicine, chemistry

opional, but important(i mean, you took music, but left those out): psychology, modern philosophy, art, economy, genius politicians

also, there are many scientists who accomplished more than einstein
>>
>>695339676
technically the 6 million is only the number of jews. add in Poles, slavs, political prisoners, russians, enemy combatants, starved populace. your easily looking at 40 million.

Communism. added stalin and mao you get that number.

Islam:
basically you are saying that islam has had to kill over 200k people a year since the creation of islam, somehow I don't think the middle east would have lasted at that rate. either that or you lack data to back your meme...
>>
>>695356367
They did. As in, past tense for a brief time in the scale of history.
Islam has had centuries more sectarian fighting than Christianity, this is well documented.
>>
>>695339676
not taught in my school, they taught judaism because the jewish parents forced em. and we got christianity for free
>>
>>695341304
oh boy you do not know your history dude...
>>
>>695356367
they made peace like a long time ago
they learned out of their mistakes and yet the only one who doesn't is islam
>>
>>695356586
>Atheism is a violent doctrine
U gon dun wat now?
>>
>>695341531
so islam has the right idea... you guys are the same fucking religion, aren't you?
>>
Islam teaches Muslims to spread Islam by the sword, killing or enslaving non believers who won't convert. Oh, and also that it's 100% justified to outright lie to non believers in order to protect Islam.
>it's a religion of peace
>>
File: 1468369355135.jpg (327 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1468369355135.jpg
327 KB, 1280x1600
>>695351523
More native americans alive today. Do you really think a hunter gatherer people numbered more then a couple million at best?

Most of them where interbred with whites or died from illnesses. Fuck your guilt bullshit
>>
>>695341664
>they stopped the killings.

eh... they kill gays and abortion doctors so no... they jsut dress up their desire to kill as something else...

>The problem with it is that it creates extremists who are also outdated and uneducated.

when you STOP killing this is what happens?
>>
>>695356586
these 3 religions changed and are today mostly peacefull and in the countries with those majorities, you have many rights and a huge amount of freedom

thos religions accepted the separation of churcha and state; israel is an exception, fuck taht country

and yet muslims want to unify their religion and politics altough history proved us that it's a bad idea
even in countries where they are a minority they want the state to follow the sharia law
and instead of beeing thankfull to be allow to live in those countries much better than their countrymen, they refuse to integrate, follow bad dictators and hang on nationalism

a few days ago there were many pro-erdogan protest in germany and austria; i mean, wtf?
>>
>>695339676
>killed 6 million

oy vey!
>>
>>695357054
gays and abortion doctors murdered is probably 20 a year in usa, maybe even less.

islam kills thousands yearly with terrorism alone

the scale is nowhere near comparable. come to grips with reality.
>>
>>695342908
this
>>
>>695357203
underrated post
>>
>>695351191
you claiming any religions are actually true? 0.o
>>
>>695356628
the average you applied is not vallid because in modern times you can kill far more people than middle aged times because of the higher population and better weapons

also, the number is high because the cities they destroyed very ancient-highly developed and high populated cities

it',s also because islam spread over a big area
>>
>>695357215
>islam kills thousands yearly with terrorism alone

can't call it islam when its one group of muslims killing the other. they are fighting for something else that is clearly not the same, therefore these muslims have other political motives to kill eachother, jsut not religion, otherwise there would be no divide.

also, most of the middle east, destablized by the iraq war are now in civil war. put the US in civil war we will have similar stats. war makes a difference.
>>
>>695357275
where physic ends, religions starts
>>
>>695357502
>the average you applied is not vallid because in modern times you can kill far more people than middle aged times because of the higher population and better weapons

so these are all modern killings according to you?

>also, the number is high because the cities they destroyed very ancient-highly developed and high populated cities

can you list the cities?

> it',s also because islam spread over a big area

yes, and mostly arid though...
>>
>>695341531
>Arguments retards make
>Hurr durr durr
>>
>>695357509
the biggest death tolls are from sunni religious fanatics blowing up a shiite mosque/pilgrimage site

thats religion, religion, religion
>>
>>695357600
so by your logic, neither Christianity or Islam are real.
>>
File: 1465133091304.jpg (51 KB, 610x673) Image search: [Google]
1465133091304.jpg
51 KB, 610x673
>>695357509
So i guess you cant call the crusaders christian. Neither the middle eastern nor the northern ones. Because they fought other followers of the abrahamic faith. Or even people of other christian churches.

None of Europes kings or peoples in the past 1000 years have been christians because the killed other christians.

Good to know.
>>
>>695357754
then is it Sunni. not islam.

if the Shitte's fight back that leads to the body count of islam overall even if Sunni's are the aggressors as you say.

might your rhetoric be a little flawed, sir....
>>
>>695357706
as one example, Timur sacked delhi and killed everyone he could find
>>
>>695356803
Atheism isn't a religion you complete waste of human genes.
>>
>>695357908
sunni is 80% of islam. sunni isn't islam? lolololol
you can medal in mental gymnastics at rio; dont get zika
>>
>>695357880
well there you go, look for political motive and you have the real culprit.

Take the crusades. Justinian jsut wanted to kick the turks out of anitolia, he got along fine with the arab musliams as trade partners but not the invading turks.
Pope urbana got justinian's letter, rather than letting the european christian kingdoms kill each other, he decided to use justinian's cause to start a holy war, not against the turks, but anyone not christian, (they killed alot of jews in worms in the first crusade) but mostly against Islam, even though justinian was only at odds with the turks... but fuck it, Pope urban wanted Jerusalem. they crusaders also killed a shit ton of unarmed arabs who were orthodox Christians because they were idiots.

later the in the 4th crusade, the crusaders sacked Istanbul because... fuck you... they wanted treasures.

there is always political motive, then stupidity.
>>
>>695358032
>Timur
so him being a mongol wasn't also a factor?
>>
>>695358491
"byzantine got along fine with arab muslims"

LOL

Arab–Byzantine wars
2 The Muslim conquests, 634–718

2.1 Arab conquest of Roman Syria: 634–638
2.2 Arab conquests of North Africa: 639–698
2.2.1 Conquest of Egypt and Cyrenaica
2.2.2 Conquest of the Exarchate of Africa
2.3 Arab attacks on Anatolia and sieges of Constantinople
2.3.1 Attacks against Byzantine holdings in Africa, Sicily and the East

3 Stabilization of the frontier, 718–863

3.1 Raids under the last Umayyads and the rise of Iconoclasm
3.2 The early Abbasids
3.3 Sicily, Italy and Crete
>>
>>695358032
Genghis Khan did shit like that all the time, he just wasn't of a monotheistic religion...

does that factor in?
>>
>>695339676
true story bro
>>
>>695358032
riiight... didn't the first crusaders do that in Marrat al'num, where they also ate everyone?

what did they do to Aleppo? how many did they slaughter at Jerusalem?
>>
>>695358630
mongol race is worst race created by god

more people raped and murdered by mongols per capita than any other group of humans on planet earth

islam is worst religion same way. put them both together, perfect storm of illiterate murdering rapist horsethief
>>
>>695339676
I Mean Method And Spirt Count For Something
>>
>heavily censored
>most studied/reported war in history

seems legit
>>
>>695358822
are you going to tell me that they killed more people than timur?
>>
>>695358710
yes, but the crusades were in the 1100s, relations were different in those times as opposed to the post collase of the roman empire, where jsut as many wars were happening in europe as the middle east.
>>
>>695358828
so very unique combo...
where does saladin factor in?
>>
>>695357706
no; isis, sadam hussein, civil war in syria and africa cause in 1 year far more than back than in 1 year; we became more efficient in kikling and have more population
but we have to consider more than 1000 years

google that shit yourself lazy ass

yes, moslty arid but there were areas with very high population in the forme byzantine empire, in the near east region, in india, mediterrean coast an egypt

there was a reason why that area was far more developed than europe
unfortunatly these areas waged war for many centuries and became very weak in terms of war; it was relatively easy to conquer those rich provinces
>>
>>695358828
>mongol race is worst race created by god
yeah... your god is really really retarded isn't he?
>>
>>695359054
dirty illiterate kurd, mediocre bloodthirst

not too bad i guess
>>
>>695340140
this is just wrong. Where is your evidence. There's a reason captalism is working out and communism wasn't and that's because people living in a capitalistic state are generally muuuch richer than communists and that's why so many died of hunger under communist rule and not under capitalist.
>>
>>695359186
my god probably isn't the god you're thinking of.
>>
>>695344263

>a immigrant

My god, did an immigrant write this post?
>>
>>695359103
>no; isis, sadam hussein, civil war in syria and africa cause in 1 year far more than back than in 1 year; we became more efficient in kikling and have more population
>but we have to consider more than 1000 years

so... as long as there are more wars in a region, there are more deaths, and that means the predominate religion gets credit for all those deaths?
>>
>>695339676
Learn to kill and get away with it, now apply cream for your burns.
>>
>>695359350
when they write letters saying "we did this for allah against the unbelievers" then the religion gets the credit
>>
>>695358961
well considering he fought the turks with an army of unknown strength, but easily lost 40k and still was able to fight, i'd have to say, he had the advantage of many more men than the 1st crusade.
>>
>>695353555

kek
>>
>>695357761
no
religion and science don't have to be separeted like opposite things; religion contributed much and slowed down science...max planck was very famous and an impirtant scientist and yet he was religious

it's just that religion is a private thing that should be separeted from politics and major decions
instead, it should be relied on humanism
>>
>>695359103
>yes, moslty arid but there were areas with very high population in the forme byzantine empire, in the near east region, in india, mediterrean coast an egypt
>there was a reason why that area was far more developed than europe
>unfortunatly these areas waged war for many centuries and became very weak in terms of war; it was relatively easy to conquer those rich provinces

okay, and these cultures and regions engaged in war prior to Islam, so how is Islam the key variable to the deaths?
>>
>>695359268
you said he created mongols?
>>
>>695351046
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>695358822
far far less than muslim conquerors and the berber slave trade
>>
>>695359556
my thoughts as well.
>>
>>695359191
so kurdish Muslims are your type of guys?
>>
It amazes me how the left will go so damn far to defend Islam when it's literally everything they claim to be against. Misogyny, racism, anti-gay, the works.
>>
>>695359412
does the same apply with "onward chrisitan soliders" and "god give the the strength to do (blank) during this battle?
>>
>>695339676
the Nazis killed more than 11,000,000 non-combatants, not 6,000,000.
>>
>>695359773
they seem to just want to be left alone, and everyone is always bullying them. i think they're alright. also they were able to co-exist with the yazidis without butchering them. thats a plus.
>>
>>695359891
>>the Nazis killed more than 11,000,000 non-combatants, not 6,000,000.

jew propaganda.
>>
>>695359764
so not the best comparison.

though by ratio, the crusaders were more needlessly destructive since they kill many would be allies, the arab orthodox Christians and even killed Anatolian Byzantines...
>>
>>695359226
well color me pink and fuck my anus, someone doesn't know what communism is.

pro tip: russians were never communists, they had a state
>>
>>695359350
no
if the ruler follow specific religion it goes on that account unnececary the percents of different believes of that country

for example:
attrocities from the mughal empire
rulers were muslims, population hindu
attrocities are caused by the ruler
>bad islam
if the hindu population would kill their ruler and kill all the muslims
>bad hindu

it's not that difficult
>>
>>695352875
great empire of horse shagging savages, not to mention they would still violate your women an seize valuables.
>>
>>695359738
>far far less than muslim conquerors and the berber slave trade

okay, and weigh that agisnt the african slave trade and indian slave trade under the spanish?
>>
>>695359898
but they are muslims...
>>
>>695359984
yeah, crusader was some ignorant shit. horrible really. to sack constantinople etc.
>>
>>695339676
Mortality rate of people drinking water is higher
>acting like any of that shit is related
>>
>>695351235
He used religion to get people on his side, same thing everyone does. He even tried to get rid of the Christian church but wasn't powerful enough to convince the people.
He also apparently looked into Islamic religion, since they are more willing to die for their cause, unlike Christians.
> believing anyone in power actually believes in religion and isn't batshit insane
>>
>>695353049
but thats wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>695359660
because the wars were fought with soldiers and the borders didn't move much; also no genocide, those two were very tollerant

when islam conquered they slaughtered some parts, some parts were not
they put up the jizzha
and some rules did from time to time ethnic cleansing
not all, but many
>>
>>695340140
Dafuq nigger, no. Wanna know why? There have been no political purges under capitalism.
THERE-ARE-HUMAN-RIGHTS-UNDER-CAPITALISM.
Stalin killed more people than hitler, and mao starved to death more people than stalin and hitler killed combined. And guess what? they both killed their own countrymen.

And who the fuck cares about christianity.
>>
>>695360020
okay, and say one side is jsut better armed than the other and thus is more effective at killing, the side that is stronger and does the most killing is bad.
>>
>>695353277
because its not true.
>>
>>695360163
I was talking about the first crusade, the sacking of byzantium was the 4th.
>>
>>695360058
everybody did slave trade , at that time it was nothing special

there are still slaves in the islamic world

the europeans are only bad mouthed brcause they were the most efficient and succesfull ones
>>
>>695358083
Baitismo.
>religion
>a particular system of faith and worship.
>can't prove god doesn't exits so faith
>honors darwin regularly in worship thanks to his work
>literally meets all the requirements to be a religion under modern definition
>>
>>695360226
i'm from austria you retard
>>
Any regime will you whatever excuse it can to oppress others. Be it religion or ideology. The reason nazism hasn't killed more is because it became very discredited because of the holocaust. No regime wanted to touch that name anymore. Next was communism as it collapsed several decades later and it's supporters are getting fewer and fewer. Right now, Islam is the big excuse for many to commit atrocities and to oppress others, and the tools doesn't realize they are being used.

Like I said; any excuse will do as long as enough people buy it. Which is why the US bomb other countries in the name of democracy and not McDonalds.
>>
>>695360314
if it kills civilians yes
if only soldiers no
>>
>>695352437
The 2 big baddies today are religion and the whole marxist regressives. Imagine a world where we've overcome this bullshit, i would say we need more education, however the people in charge of the education are leaving alot of important subjects out.
>>
>>695360561
caviar socialists again
>>
>>695360238
>those two were very tollerant
Which two?

>when islam conquered they slaughtered some parts, some parts were not
they put up the jizzha

>jizya

>and some rules did from time to time ethnic cleansing

this doesn't seem at all different from shit going on in dark ages europe either...
>>
>>695360466
Ich lebe auch in Österreich.
Wo genau (Stadt) wohnst du?
Keine Angst, ist nur Interesse halber, hab noch keinen Ösi gesehen hier auf 4chan.
>>
>>695342908

This to an extent.

There are political aspects to Islam- hence, Islamism.

I recommend that people ITT look up Maajid Nawaz, interesting man.
>>
>>695339676 holohoax is a lie. of course German Soldiers killed soldiers of enemies because war.

>>695354827 they dont let them to live in Germany and White Countries and just used them like cannon fodder (speaking about niggers and others). btw niggers and others who served Nazis were better than modern free niggers and they were under control by MasterRace. and also here I can see some Asians? Japanese? Japanese were considered Honorary Aryans by Nazis.
>>
>>695349957

>/pol/ is always right

Except on most things.
>>
>>695360514
so.. the crusades, the crusaders were the badies then...

the muslims never actually got super ruthless with the crusaders until Babas and the Mamelukes, but that was like after 14 crusades later most aimed at egypt.
>>
>>695360309
I assume you meant there have been no political purges by capitalistic systems in their own countries, right?
>>
>>695360466
so? I am german. I dont know about austria. but where the fuck do you get that information that its not allowed to use the german flag in germany? the only thing even close to that is using the Bundesdienstflagge wich can only be used by the goverment and armed forces. but thats not the official flag, and the restriction is not because of "being cucked" its for identification reasons.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagge_Deutschlands
>>
>>695360699
>>>/pol/

Your containment board is that way.
>>
>>695360662
byzantine and sassanide

europe stopped that shit
europe didn't do it on that extend in the middle age
islam continued
>>
>>695343075
Why would anyone bother making that distinction, OP certainly doesn't give a fuck about different groups in Islam
>>
>>695360673
wels

ich seh oft welche
du?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.