[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superspeed is the best superpower. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 21
Superspeed is the best superpower. Prove me wrong.
>>
omnipotence seems a lil better
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 462x579
>>
File: 1460743842434.jpg (160 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460743842434.jpg
160 KB, 800x1200
>>695038381

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
>>
there is a super power where u can control what super power you have nigger
>>
>>695038381
Teleportation is better
>>
>>695038381
your body can't handle it anon
>>
>>695038381
Yeah if I had superspeed think of all the things I could do, like... wait there isn't a single thing in my life where superspeed would be useful it doesn't make me bulletproof so fuck going after criminals and if I ran into something whilst going superspeed, well think what happens if someone runs at a wall really really fast the wall fucking wins.
>>
>>695038381
but what if you bump into something?
It would be better if you're going at normal speed and you have the ability to slow time with like 50 times or stop time, without the quick old age thing.
>>
>>695038381
i am good at spotting jews
>>
>>695038781
Its true. Your brain will squash against the back of your skull
>>
Mind reading is the best one
>>
>>695038814
If it was the right kind of superspeed (IE included your mind not just your body and gave you the accompanying superpowers to keep your body from falling apart) it could improve your productivity pretty considerably. Imagine writing a novel in a day or building a house in a week.
>>
>>695038868
>>
>>695038868
/thread
>>
>>695038849
This. Slowing down time would be way more useful.
>>
OP HERE.

>>695038611
It would get real boring and depressing real fast. Also, checked.
>>695038750
Slow perception, if someone shoots you at gunpoint, say goodbye.
>>695038849
Of course, superspeed also implies EXTREMELY fast reactions.
>>695038781
Yeah, I guess this is a valid point. But let's keep logic out of the room for now.
>>695038958
Many people say so, but I respect privacy tbh.
>>695038966
That's why I'm obsessed with superspeed.
>>
>>695038966
Have you ever played mutants and masterminds? Its a superhero rp tabletop. Superspeed worksthe way u described. It's broken as fuck.
>>
>>695039066
If i could Teleport I would never stay in dangerous situation such as a gunfight
Also I would wear a bulletproof vest and a helmet like magneto or some shit like that
>>
>>695039176
Your hands and thoughts move as fast as your feet. If youre smart with superspeed you can do anything.

On a sidenote i had another char that was a hitman with burrow and radiation. I would burrow under my targets house with some snacks and crosswords and just emit radiation or a few days, then leave. Chars name was lou keemia.
>>
>>695039361
But with superspeed, you could just walk into the gunfight, disarm everyone, steal a couple of wallets, take a nap and walk out before everybody knew what happened.

Watch quicksilver's scene on youtube.
>>
>>695039066
It would be better imo that you could adjust your speed.
>breaking no sweat on the 100m at the olympics and breaking the record couple of times.
>same on other sprint events
>catch bad guys very fast, but not too suspicous (because if people see you going at 100mph, they have questions).
>>
but...immortality

>inb4 family and friends still die bullshit that no one cares about
>>
If you catch someone going super speed you might as well have been in a car because they would die
>>
>>695038381
WRONG! It's invisibility
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Man
>>
>>695039518
Yes, it certainly would be amazing. The world would suck in slow motion, everything would feel sluggish and frustrating.
>>
>>695038381
you will still die someday no matter how fast you are.
>>
>>695038966
>writing a novel in a day
>building a house in a week
As a write I hate how you have compared these 2. Without superspeed it still takes building house faster than writing a novel.
>>
>>695038958
i live next to god
and i can say for a fact that he has a blast knowing exactly what im thinking and then using it against me
>>
>>695039676
As a writer whose father is a builder, if you're putting more man hours into your novels than an entire crew of carpenters and half a dozen subcontractors puts into a house, you should get a different hobby.
>>
Telekinesis is clearly the best power that isn't overpowered like omnipotence or useless like immortality

>Instant KO enemies by making air pockets in their brains or crushing their heart
>Fly by levitating yourself
>Enhance your own physical strength and endurance
>Stop bullets with your mind
>>
>>695039558
This.

Nothing else compares because immortality means you have forever to do anything and everything.

I don't even know why anyone brings up supposedly negative things like outlasting anyone as anything you care about, because then you have forever to get the fuck over it
>>
>>695039465
Why the fuck should I go into a gunfight??
If I wanted to steal money I would Teleport into a bank and steal it there
>>
>>695039676
well for one if you build a house with concrete slab it needs to sit for 7 - 10 days just saying other than that yeah would be cool
>>
>>695039465
well, no. If you hit a non moving object with high speed, it would be like running into a stone wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryGR06dlPf0&feature=youtu.be
Video related, your super power is not really that good. Except for dying some agonizing deaths.
>>
>>695040137
>Stop bullents with your mind
Yes, because telekinesis gives you fast reflexes.
>>695040183
I was just giving an example of how ridiculously powerful superspeed is.
>>
Telekinesis down to a molecular level.
>>
>>695040137
Immortality useless?

Are you stupid or just have a shit imagination?

In conflicts you win because you literally cannot be defeated and just outlast the opposition without even having to do anything.

And then you're still accomplishing shit eons after they are dust>>695040147
>>
>>695038381

whatever dr manhattan had is better. he can transmogify matter. if you had his powers, you could at will build shelter food and clothing for everyone in the world. you could fix every problem known to mankind. you could create an artifical superintelligence to manage policing and courts, so it will never be corrupt. and then you could fly over to mars and fucking terraform it and create an atmosphere and hence create a second inhabitable planet for humans.
>>
>>695038611
>omnipotence

you run into paradoxes. but... ok.
>>
flying or reading minds.

those are my options.
>>
>>695040433

seaguls and pelicans have fucking flying and they are retarded and useless as fuck
>>
File: tumblr_mlml44IT8J1s31r12o8_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlml44IT8J1s31r12o8_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x280
TK is best. You can use it to recreate or mimick almost any other power. Not to mention it's extremely useful in its own right.
>>
>>695040250
You don't even need to get to that point, you just brain aneurysm them all

>>695040358
You could be doing anything productive right now, and yet here you are posting on 4chan. What's to say being immortal will suddenly make you productive?
>>
>>695040433

oh and good job on mind reading too, now u can know every autistic thought dumb fucks have, rather than just the ones they find time to say.
>>
>>695039066
in response to the brain squishing thing
im sure if it was a mutant power you would also have a faster healing time or your cells would be mutated to handle the Gforce

for instance a character i have in the works can is augmented to where he can control his perception rate and in doing so his body has to keep up with his mind.

the liquid in his skull is thicker allowing sudden movement or stopping to take place and the liquid keeps his brain fairly still
>>
>>695038381
I always have put a lot of thoughts into my words. And I have found the best superpower a long time ago. If a human being had the power to manipulate time (ie : slow it down, stop it, fast forward, rewind) he would be quite invincible. Now many people use the argument of aging when I tell them this. I said manipulate time, not stop it.

My basis is that your body can stay within times and be affected by it if you want it to be. But that since you manipulate time, two people don't have to be in the same traveling time. Let's say I spent four days while time was stopped, id then be four days older than in supposed to be. I could brewing my time at 200% normal speed, and the time of everyone else at 50%, thus, in a matter of hours, i am the same age as I was supposed to be.

Other than the age thing, superspeed is only a downgraded of time manipulation, if you could manipulate time, set the time of everyone around you(or the world for that matter) at a slower speed than yours, you now are super fast to everyone else. Since this is time manipulation, your body can handle it.

Time manipulation has so many applications and not many ways to be taken down, unless someone kills your brain while sleeping, in which case you'll die to fast to understand what's going on, you can't die. Some can have shot you, you could just rewind the time for everyone, thus going to a time where you aren't shot, and if you do the exact same thing you did before getting shot, the bullet will come the sane way and you'll know about it. Dodge.

Reminder thus theory only works if my theory of time is correct, which is eveytime you make a choice(or in this case, every time you manipulate time) a different timeline is created.

Sorry for long text
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (68 KB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
68 KB, 1280x690
>>695038381
>bugs
>air resistance
>rapidly wearing out your joints
>if fast enough, fire
>>
I always thought that gravity manipulation would be the best.
I mean, if you can control what attracts what on an atomic level, there's a whole bunch of shit you can do. And then if you dabble into a bit of what you can control with gravity and time, that opens up a lot more possibilities.
>>
>>695040564
>the liquid in his skull is thicker allowing sudden movement or stopping to take place and the liquid keeps his brain fairly still

Physics doesn't work that way. Brain needs distance and damping to decellerate.
>>
>>695039066
>would get real boring and depressing real fast
no creativity at all do you?
>>
>>695040576
holy shit you have the autism
>>
File: the fuck.png (314 KB, 744x448) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
314 KB, 744x448
>>695040507

implying humans and pelicans have the same cognitive capacities.

>MFW
>>
manipulate energy, everything is energy /thread
>>
>>695039066
>It would get real boring and depressing real fast.
Except for the fact that you're omnipotent and by definition can make it not be boring or depressing...
>>
>>695040564
Cool, are you making a comic?
>>
>>695040549
On an infinite timeline, the probability of becoming productive at some point is 100%.

Of course, that wasn't what we were talking about. The point being discuses was specifically a scenario of being in conflict, which immortality wins without even having to do anything just by virtue of its nature alone
>>
>>695040671
How so? Curious to know your point. What do you think of the power?
>>
>>695040147
You also have to witness the explosion of our sun, destruction of our solar system and the eventual heatdeath of our universe. Forever floating in black alone with your thoughts being driven mad.

Seems pretty shitty to me unless you can die if you really wanted to.
>>
File: 205370.jpg (25 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
205370.jpg
25 KB, 400x600
If it was this current world, this fucker would be the best choice with his bullshit "imaginary vectors"
>>
>>695040358
>>695040147
>>695039558
enjoy being locked inside a box for an eternity, you fucking retards
>>
>>695040824
What manga is that?
>>
>>695040787
I'd be happy to witness those to be honest. Eventually falling into a planet or star would be delightful.
>>
>>695040646
what if it barely moves in the first place
this isn't something i just came up with
shit's been planned out for years
also that is how physics work
you dont move as fast in water because it's thicker than air

same rules apply to thicker liquids

>>695040747
currently getting new concept art made out, hoping to get something out in a while

this is what i have so far (mind how cliche he probably looks) also the artist kinda fucked up on proportions
>>
>>695038381
being able to alter the compositions and arrangements of atoms is far superior
>>
>>695040953
>yfw you learn that 4chan has built in google image search
>>
how about the ability to create anything you can imagine?

oops i wanna go fuckin superspeed, invented some chewing gum that solves all that.

i wanna slow down time, makes a watch that does just that.

i wanna fly, makes some fkin pill that lets you.

etc etc
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 480x640
Super speed is good but it's nothing on the ability to speed up time but stay at the linear speed.
>>
>>695041027
Oh, thank you o.o didn't know
>>
>>695040996
In my opinion, his outfit doesn't match his powers. The skull thing is kinda over-used. But cool concept dude.
>>
>>695040787
And who is to say that there wouldn't also be a Big Crunch, another Big Bang, and a whole new universe to experience, in a repeating process forever, and who's to say you wouldn't be able to stay sane or hibernate in some way in order to keep experiencing it and live on meaningfully without end?

As who even is to say that I wouldn't find madness and endless pointless drifting preferable to ceasing to exist entirely?

Don't make silly assumptions.
>>
>>695040996
>you dont move as fast in water because it's thicker than air
Yes, but hitting it does more damage to you than hitting air for the same reason. Jump out of a plane and belly flop into the water and tell me how much fun you had. Now do the same and just fall through the air. See the difference?

By your logic, having his brain hit his skull would be even better because the skull is much thicker than any liquid.
>>
>>695038381
Ever since I was like 8 I've wanted that superpower
>>
>>695041032
That would be pretty cool, too.
</thread> i guess.
>>
>>695038381
cumming fast is a superpower I never asked for but it comes with the superspeed
>>
>>695041142
he's ex military
long back story that i don't feel like typing out
his power isn't just quickness
lots of augmentation from alien tech
>>
>>695041045
So, it would be like moving VERY slowly? Isn't that a disadvantage?
>>
>>695040925
No imagination at all.

You could claw your way out of a box made of anything given just a few hundred years, or even just months if it's something weaker like wood.

An insignificant setback over the course of forever.

Don't underestimate friction over time.
>>
>>695041165
does it ever occur to anyone that you can also have built in counter measures to dangerous sides of super powers?
super speed? quick healing and cells made to handle it
super strength? more durable skin to handle the objects

why does everyone stop at the power?
>>
>>695038381
>>695038611
Omniscience is better.
>>
>>695041032
As long as it worked on a linguistic basis rather than a scientific one (eg. the difference between "create a long-distance communication device" and "create a device using electrical current along a metal wire to create an arbitrary pattern of radio waves which can be interpreted by a similarly coded device far away") then this would be good.

If you had to actually know how the thing would work, you'd basically just be a living skunkworks, no more powerful than your ability to actually invent things, which is more or less how powerful we are now.
>>
>>695041360

so your telling me i can use my fingernails to claw through 1000 feet of solid steel? what about a layer of some synthetic plastic glass or something.
>>
>>695041504
>what is entropy
>>
>>695041504
As long as your fingernails kept regrowing, then yes. Water will form a canyon if given enough time.
>>
>>695041444
>you can handle the truth
>>
>>695041334
It would be like super speed except inflicting a large wound on someone would cause them to die and rot in seconds
>>
>>695038381
You would cum superfast hahaha
>>
>>695041360
You would have no food, and no water and no air. You would have no energy to claw at the box, and you would be in constant pain from not being able to breathe. Your superpower is shit, you can't die but you can experience pain and your body will die, get good
>>
File: 5A.jpg (43 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
5A.jpg
43 KB, 397x600
>>695038381
>>
>>695041639
anon that's not a super power...
>>
>>695041619
>you can't die
>your body will die
This is what Christians actually believe.
>>
>>695041597
but you don't have any energy or fuel, you dumb fuck
>>
>>695041639
Hey that's a nice superpower.
>>
>>695038381
>Flight is better, but super speed + flight is my ultimate dream combo. I wanna be like a plane, except faster.
>>
>>695041692
>superpower
>obeys physics
You may choose one.
>>
>>695041683
let me take this argument about superpowers in a thread on www.4chan.org seriously. someones making fun of me now, oh gosh, better call him a christian.

nice meme
>>
>>695041504
Yes. You realize that a phenomenally weaker force like weathering from wind can tear through and break down metal over hundreds or thousands of years right?

You really have no imagination at all if you can't conceive of human-levels of friction breaking through absolutely any material eventually when you have invincibility and infinite time on your side
>>
>>695041692
>immortal
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
>immortality
>running out of energy
that's not how immortality works
>>
>>695041639
The power to turn an honourable and respected website into a disgusting cesspool of faggots
>>
File: under truck challenge.gif (1 MB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
under truck challenge.gif
1 MB, 352x240
superspeed means that, to maintain the increased energy requirements, you will need to be eating constantly, like a hummingbird.problem with that is that the undigested food needs to go somewhere, so you will be constantly eating and shitting.

increased perception will be boring as fuck, remember that sloth scene from zootopia? everyone will be like the sloths and you still won't be able to fuck the rabbit.

superspeed sounds nice, but is secretly shit, like Midas touch.
>>
>>695038611
so if i kill a dog i kill u
>>
File: 2747581103_5f59f889d6_b[1].jpg (201 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
2747581103_5f59f889d6_b[1].jpg
201 KB, 1024x767
>>695041608
HAHAHA
>>
this thread has convinced me that /b/ is full of retarded kids
science can be used to debunk and support super powers
just don't be stupid about it
>>
>>695041914
it's not even real???
it doesn't work at all????
>>
>>695042046
>omnipresence
>>
>>695041995
See >>695041766
>>
>cant outrun death
Being immortsl is the only answer
>>
>>695042092
>let's use what's real in a thread discussing fake things
that's one way to say you've run out of argument points
>>
>>695042212
ok mate, you have a shield that can't be destroyed by anything ever, and you're also 5
>>
OP HERE:
Alright boys, I'm off to sleep, I won't be answering to posts anymore.
>>
>>695042136
see
>>695041766
>>
>>695042136
fuck off normie.
>>
>>695042313
However will we go on without you?
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
If I had a power i would have something like Sylar from Heroes. Could steal other people's powers and obtain all the powers.
>>
alright listen up faggots
one power that already really exists
strength, the usage and effect
tipped over my motorcycle once
thing weighs like 500 pounds
i'm not that strong
lifted it up on pure adrenaline
next day i was sore as fuck
now if i had worked out before then and had appropriate muscle mass i would have been able to lift it without the paint he next day

same thing applies to super powers
you have the power and most likely you would have some kind of counter measure to keep the dangers of said power at minimum
>>
>>695042444
tfw youre the only person in the world with powers, with that power, making you powerless
>>
>>695042444
That only works if other people actually have powers though.
>>
>>695042310
that shield is called logic
*teleports behind you*
*unsheaths katana*
say your prayers
>>
I can't believe no one has mentioned telekinesis yet
>>
File: imm.jpg (2 MB, 887x900) Image search: [Google]
imm.jpg
2 MB, 887x900
Immortality.
>>
>>695039066
>>if someone shoots you at gunpoint, say goodbye
that seems like a problem that almost any powers would have though

>>my superpower is being able to phase through walls!
>>yeah but if someone shoots you, you die
>>my superpower is laser beams out of my eyes!
>>my superpower is having infinite space in my stomach!
>>
>>695038611
Omni-impotence is better.
>>
>>695042686
what age do you choose to lock your immortal appearance in at?
>>
>>695040137
>>695040310
you can't read friend
>>695042615
>>
freezing time is better. Then you can take all the time you need.
>>
>>695042615
see
>>695040137
>>695040310
>>
>>695042734
the real super power here?
no wonder gun grabbers don't like us
>>
>>695038381
It's pretty good if it's the kind where the whole world nearly freezes from your perspective, like in the second Clock King episode of Batman TAS. It's as good as invisibility.
>>
>>695042845
>>695042852
holy shit
>>
>>695038381
Oh you're so STUPID.

You'd run into something and be immediately torn asunder at that speed.

1/10
>>
>>695042818
Mid to late twenties: old enough for people to take me seriously while still retaining some of my youth.

You?
>>
>>695038381
the power to run so fast you reach lightspeed then go back in time at the moment you were starting to run so its completelly useless and nobody know it
>>
File: BAN GUNS NOW.gif (20 KB, 287x289) Image search: [Google]
BAN GUNS NOW.gif
20 KB, 287x289
>>695042864
when we ban guns in the next 2 decades, you gunnuts are going to REALLY hate us then. especially when the govt is forced to open fire on you, and kill many of you.

>gun grabbers
>trump voting imbecile detected
>fox news-watching troglodyte
>Clinton WILL win
>>
>>695043196
holy shit, I just realised how fucked you guys in the US are. Clinton winning is the best case scenario for you guys
>>
>>695043196
>>when we ban guns
it wouldn't succeed. it would cause a civil war.

>>we
commie
>>
>>695038966
But taking inertia into consideration you're fucked. Everything is designed for people to be moving at a normal walking speed, you couldn't speed down the hall to take a shit without blasting through your walls if you have to take a single turn.
>>
>>695043356
>>Clinton
>>implying Trumps NRA stance wouldn't be the more logical route if you want to...you know...not ban guns.

I'm not even American and I know how silly that sounds man.
>>
>>695043356
yeah, it's pretty bad.

but America's going left. republicans are done - whites are dying off, and Hispanics are coming in.

trump would be a disaster. Clinton will be a mess - but not a disaster.
>>
>>695042864
>>695043196
>>695043356
>>695043385
>>695043533
rip thread
>>
>>695038381
Depending on level of speed it brings a host of additional problems. A slight increase gets easily beaten by guns but a large increase requires superior senses and at extreme speeds you also need superhuman durability to withstand windpressure.

Of course your speed hardly matters when faced with a psychic with telekinetic powers who only needs 1 power to squash you. Not only does telekinesis provide a supreme offense but also an awesome defense and possabilities of movement bonuses equal to or greater than those brought on by superhuman mobility.
>>
>>695043385
They will be de facto banned through red tape and fees, just not de jure banned. If a gun costs more than an Xbox, that means Jamal isn't getting one, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>695043505
I'm not in the US and I don't care if guns get banned, plus they can't even do that because of the constitution
>>
>>695043463
ok hold up, I've got an upgraded version of this shit

the superpower to NOCLIP

why noclip? it's not just "i can walk through walls", it's literally you can move around at super fast speed, phasing through anything, without interacting with the real world anymore (physical surfaces, gravity, etc all become irrelevant).
>>
>>695043679
and that will probably help, but buying guns legally is not the only way to get guns
>>
>>695043679
what you're referring to is just more regulation, not "banning". i know what you mean though.

>>695043728
they can't ban them yes, but that has certainly not stopped people from trying.
>>
>>695043740
>accidentally turn it off when clipping through other matter
>die
>>
File: A10 Close Support Gun Ban.jpg (99 KB, 799x521) Image search: [Google]
A10 Close Support Gun Ban.jpg
99 KB, 799x521
>>695043385
a civil war lol

well you remember how the last one turned out.

this time we have A-10's and Spooky gunships that will annihilate your little "militias".

sure, try it again. I can't wait to see your bodies on liveleak :D
>>
>>695043740
Topkek
>>
>>695043879
Raising the legit price also raises the street price.
>>
>>695043939
of course they could be banned
>>
File: IMG_20160716_045635.jpg (23 KB, 315x356) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_045635.jpg
23 KB, 315x356
Am I being requested?

Oh, your fast? I can stop time and time travel
>>
>>695043948
you can get scripts to fix that
just get the one that binds you to the floor when it turns off.
make sure you don't try to walk forward too fast though, you'll face-plant.
>>
>>695043989
Ya because the US army has such a great record on combatting guerrilla warfare. Oh wait.....
>>
>>695044035
FUUUUUCK.

>*you're
>>
>>695043989
nice meme, I'm sure there aren't any military personnel who would disagree with going against the constitution
>>
>>695044078
I'd rather just be fast like S U P E R H O T
>>
File: Ban Guns .png (66 KB, 564x513) Image search: [Google]
Ban Guns .png
66 KB, 564x513
>>695043939
Oh no, we will BAN guns. We will repeal the 2nd Amendment, Ban Guns, and Confiscate Guns. 3 step process.

America's heading left. Wake up stupid white republicans. Your days are done in America.
>>
>>695038381
Nope. Invisibility all the way. ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD DO
Voyeur shit, stealing shit, going into a bank and taking everything, do whatever you want
>>
>>695044241
Replace mass shootings with mass killings and that should even out the numbers. That dude in France with the truck killed about 80 people. You don't need a gun to kill people.
>>
>>695044204
you're shooting up preschools.

a mass shooting daily.

you didn't think we were going to let that continue, did you?

PRESCHOOLS.
>>
>>695043989
as powerful as that thing is, it's not invincible.
>>
>>695044241
It´ll be a blast to see the nigger apoligetics trying to find excuses for why crime doesn´t go down after they get their gun ban. Crime is a cultural problem not a policy problem.
>>
>>695044241
Good luck. Only way is with another amendment.
>>
>>695044030
good luck with that lol
>>
>>695043740
>suffocate to death because no oxygen
>>
>>695039676
>Without superspeed it still takes building house faster than writing a novel.
>it still takes building house faster than writing a novel.
>it still takes building house faster
>Writer

Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>695043655
he can only use his powers on things he can feel with his senses
if you can move faster than his senses he cant see, touch, pinpoint where you are, making his powers useless against you
>>
>>695040703
Well he did just provide an example to back up his claim, himself.
>>
>>695044241
>>we

also america is already left. it's been left since the political correctness of the late 90s.

if anything its almost at peak now.
>>
>>695044540
do u know what an amendment is?
>>
>>695044552
that only happens if you go underwater or in space
>>
>>695044794
yeah, i do. as i said, good luck with that.
>>
>>695044587
kek
>>
>>695038381
>I have autism. Prove me wrong.
no need
>>
>>695044467
>apoligetics

you're 14, and you're a legit retard. go to school and learn something ffs. god why are you right-wingers always, ALWAYS so goddam stupid.
>>
>>695044241
you know that mass shootings also counts gang and drug dealings shootouts right ?
take those away and it would be even with the other countries in that graph
>>
>>695044467
people can still get their hands on guns when they're banned retard, especially if they're using it for crime.
>>
File: pepe knows.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
pepe knows.png
401 KB, 600x696
>>695044738
America's an extreme right wing nation. Now that capitalism's failed, the masses want something new.

Hint: it's not more "trickle down economics"

Democratic Socialism is coming soon, to a US near you. It'll be a great thing. We'll all benefit. Not just 1% of the population.
>>
>>695039465
You could teleport the people into a desert or something..
>>
>>695045136
>capitalism failed
fun meme m8
>Democratic Socialism, will be great
ok now you are just being autistic
>>
File: 1400885197769.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1400885197769.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>695045136
>>
>>695045136
>>America's an extreme right wing nation
nope

>>capitalism's failed
nope

nice meme though
>>
File: 1268726_orig.jpg (99 KB, 574x800) Image search: [Google]
1268726_orig.jpg
99 KB, 574x800
Is being a super saiyan a super power
>>
>>695038381
Super speed can't make you fly.
Much like Aqua Man is ridiculed because you can simply step out of the water and he's useless.
The flash is much of the same when Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern etc. elevate.
>>
>>695045276
>>695045469
>>695045551
All these autists in denial.
>>
>>695045599
yes, its called being a super weeaboo faggot
>>
>>695045276
>>695045551
samefag *yawn*

but yeah, capitalism's failed. when 1% of the nation controls 99.998% of the nation's wealth, something's failed. and that something is capitalism.

And America is most certainly right wing. The fact that it's not blatantly obvious to you leads me to believe that you're either in the south/Midwest, or you're not college-educated.

and I don't talk to stupid people, so you're blocked. Don't respond to me again.
>>
>>695041334
he fucked the wording up, he meant slow down time and stay at linear speed
>>
OP just wants to suck as many cocks as possible in the shortest amount of time
>>
>>695038849
Slowing time would be way more useful in a daily basis. Imagine: you can slow that one-hour lunch break into an 8-hour lunch break and go to sleep.
>>
>>695045733
If I'm a weeaboo faggot then you're a nigger
>>
>Thread about superspeed.

>No one talks about speedforce
Speedforce is the key, it solves every problem with superspeed
>>
>>695045977
DON'T SPEAK FOR HIM. LET HIM RETHINK - AND REWRITE WHAT HE MEANT.

God it's like hearing Trump's campaign spokestards "Donald just misspoke. He meant what he said the third time, not the first, second, or fourth revision."
>>
>>695045762
kek this kid is hilarious

capitalism works fine, its what made your country from a crappy english colony to the world leading nation
what is failing it now is the state interfering with the economy, and your dumbass solution is more state interference
you are retarded and cant even learn from examples around the world to what that route leads to
>>
>>695038381
theres no better power than the opwer of gender changing. prove me wrong, well try it; you cant.
>>
>>695046344
we have no regulations. no state interference. that's why 1% of the nation control trillions and trillions of dollars. it's why pharmaceutical companies can raise the price of a drug 1000% in one day, and kill thousands (because they can't afford it).

we paid for a bailout, some of our money went to CEO's getting $100 million severance packages - for failing.

No, I'm afraid you're undereducated and mistaken. Young too. Come back and we'll talk in a decade or two.
>>
>>695038381
piano wire
>>
>>695040558
This comes at a high price though. If there is ever a global disaster, you will endure it until the planet fixes itself.
>endlessly suffocating
>forever burning alive
>infinite frostbite
>unending hunger
Any number of disasters can cause these, and all you get out of it are skills. Your eons of experience don't mean shit when everyone is dead and you are alone.
>>
>cosmic omniscience / omnipresence / omnipotence

>reality warper / matter manipulation

>psychic / telekinetic

>super speed / relflex

>super strength / durability

the rest

in that order
>>
>>695038381

Superspeed is the best. I agree. Unlike teleporting, you can move so fast that you can move objects around and people won't notice.

An only better choice would be invisibility.
>>
>>695046664
its not even funny
this kid have no idea of what he is talking about
no wonder everyone makes fun of the american education
>>
>>695046921
i have omni-impotence
is that as good?
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.