[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so who is going to win king of thrones? I think it'll be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
File: Tyrion_Lannister_in_the_Vale.jpg (1 MB, 1416x2128) Image search: [Google]
Tyrion_Lannister_in_the_Vale.jpg
1 MB, 1416x2128
so who is going to win king of thrones?
I think it'll be that dwarf gnome midget. Nothing bad ever happens to him.
>>
>>694986471
Joffrey will win, he is bad-ass
>>
File: 1452052644791.jpg (18 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
1452052644791.jpg
18 KB, 320x285
>Nothing bad ever happens to him.
>>
>>694986471
Denarys will marry Jon Snow and they will rule together. Either that or just Snow himself.

The fucking book is titles, Fire and Ice.
Snow is born of Ice from the north and Fire from a targaryen. The fucking story IS Snow!
>>
File: 435345345.gif (85 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
435345345.gif
85 KB, 500x282
>>694986471
>That file name
>This thread
>Fucking kek
>>
File: facepie.gif (2 MB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
facepie.gif
2 MB, 400x326
john snow and dany targarean are gonna end up fucking... a song of ice and fire. it's seriously too easy
>>
>>694986471
He almost got his dick chopped off to be sold as a good luck charm
>>
As long as it's not Dany or Sephiroth
>>
>>694987477
Thats way too fucking predictable though, everyone will think that
>>
>>694987538
it's in the vale not OF the vale, although that would be funny shit
>>
>>694987762

Yep, incoming curve ball.
>>
>>694987814
are you sure you can read?
>>
>>694986471
He's been imprisoned, twice. Had his nose chopped off in a failed assassination attempt and led a vanguard into battle surrounded by less than civil Hill Tribesmen. All just so he could be exiled from his homeland and then kidnapped and ransomed to a dragon queen.

But sure nothing bad ever happens to the demon monkey.
>>
>>694988199
He wasnt kidnapped retard.
>>
>>694987303

Accused of a murder he didnt commit
>>
Pretty sure Tyrion's gonna rule the wall and be the new Lord Commander for a while, was forshadowed with his interaction with Maester Aemon in AGOT
I have a feeling either Jon or Dany will die, as D&D have said that out of three events that havr absolutely shocked them, two have happened already and the third is probably the ending. And GRRM has said the ending will be bittersweet. My bet's on Dany getting killed and Jon becoming king (maybe a scenario where they both die, but idk who'd be king in that case)
>>
>>694988845
Jorah Mormont didn't kidnap him and sail him through Old Valyria? Interesting... I wonder what show I'm watching...

Retard.
>>
>>694987762
Well seeing that Snow is part Targaryen, at least its good incest
>>
>>694989306
Jon is the King of Incest, he has two potential wives as of now. Sansa his half sister and Dany his Aunt.
>>
inb4 the whole plot of season 6
>On the Narrow Sea Daenerys' fleet runs into the Ironborn led by Euron
>Naval battle ensues, Yara tries to convince Daenerys to hold back dem dragons.
>She holds them back, but eventuallylets them go.
>Yara tries to stop her by killing her, but she ends up dead.
>Dragons burn most of the ironborn until the remaining ones join her side with Yara, the crew continue to Westeros.
>Meanwhile Brandon tells Jon that he's a Targarion, and the people of Westeros try to but him on the throne to combat Daenerys' claim.
>Theon finds out about this, kills Daenerys in order to make up for betraying the Starks to Jon.
>Jon is king, Daenerys is dead.
>>
>>694989570
Since when was sansa a "potential wife"?
>>
>>694986471
>it's high noon
>blocks all six shots with his shield
>>
>>694987541
but he's her nephew. thats gross.
>>
>>694986471
its so obviously gonna be that annoying dany
With all the pc pandering

Sansa revenge scene was cringe, they should have use greyjoy for ramsay killing
>>
>>694989570
sansa isn't his half sister. she's his cousin.
>>
>>694989837
>Cersei
>Queen of Incest
>Nephew
>Gross
>>
>>694987541
but she is his aunt
Not that i dont appreciate some good ole fashioned wincest. Just doubt a pc pandering show will go for it
>>
>>694990022
NO SHUT UP JAIME AND CERSIE ARE SECRETLY ADOPTED, TYWIN NEEDED A MALE HEIR BESIDES TYRION SO HE FOUND A BLONDE BABY TO PASS OFF AS HIS SON.
>>
oh whatever
nothing bad ever happens permanently to him. There's no losing his hand or nose. From the start they've gone with a positive experience for the less-fortunate IRL here in 2016 America.
They take pity on the dwarves, the redheads, the females. They're the retarded in ancient 1800s england with magic. Tyrion will win and be a fair ruler who has seen like 1 combat and everybody is happy.
>>
>>694989793
since the moment she had a pussy to be filled with quality snow juice
>>
They will fuck with everyone & make a worse ending than Sopranos. For all we know 1st ep next season the whole fleet gets wrecked & Dany dies.
>>
>>694989630
definitely not. jon ends up warden of thee north. daenarys on throne. season 7 they all team up to fight white guys
>>
>>694989793
Not very many Starks left.
Starks have been Incestual in the past.
Jon and Sansa were never close growing up and Sansa hardly considered him family.

I'm pretty sure the men of the north will be begging Jon to give her the D, just to continue the Stark line.
>>
>>
>>694990221
You missed the part where cercei and Jamie were born first
>>
>>694989944
True and she was willing to be married off the Robyn Arryn who is also her cousin.
>>
>>694991136

These niggerfuckers should be burned alive on International TV.
>>
>>694990320
Sorry to inform you good sir but you seem to be chocked full of shit.
>>
>>694991079
I doubt it, they seem to have a whole family vibe goin on.
>>
>>694989097
The last scene is that Arya stabs Jon Snow (with Needle -the pointy end- ) because she feels she's Ned's true heir. Sansa's already toast because she backed Snow for King in the North. That's the meaning of the "look" Littlefinger gave her.
>>
>>694986471
I think Jon will end up on the Iron Throne because Dany's gonna die during the war or some shit
>>
>>694991725
Sansa took after her mother and Cat hated Jon, when speaking of Jon she always refers to him as her half brother intstead of just her brother like Arya or Robb would. And as I've said Starks have married within the family many times before. Think about it the show has made it a point to show that all Sansa wanted growing up was to be a princess/queen and marry a prince/king. Yet again she has that opportunity dangling in her face in the form of Jons zombie dick.
>>
>>694987477
They are aunt and nephew. What will happen is denarys will rule the iron throne, jon snow will be allied to her as king in the north, Its predictable as fuck. There is no way Denarys does not win. She could have invaded westeros with one of her dragons 2 seasons ago and ended the show. Its just shitty padding now.
>>
File: Arry or something.jpg (440 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Arry or something.jpg
440 KB, 1280x720
anybody else here like that one boy? Arry?
>>
>>694988845
you forgot to watch season 5 huh?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10758849 plz help me ming
>>
>>694992441
Yeah but after the whole joffrey shit im pretty sure she isnt so interested in being a queen, and the way she acts around jon you can tell she isnt a cunt towards him anymore.
Sansa's character has changed a shit ton from the beginning of the show.
>>
>>694992477
>implying dragons are a big deal
They are just oversized lizards that can breath fire and thats it
Atleast in lotr you need specialized arrows or higher being to take them out, but in got a fucking sandnigger with a spear can pierce through its scales, a few good arrows and the lizard would be dead
>>
>>694993057
No, Lady Mormont is better
>>
>>694993664
Take a look at harrenhal retard.

Nobody believes dragons exist anymore so nobody is equipped to deal with them.
>>
>>694993645
Yes of course she's changed and I bring up her being a cunt to show that she's never thought of Jon as true family so that to thinking of him as a potential lover doesn't break too many moral boundaries. And she does think that the way she used to think was stupid and immature she still said she wants to be queen in the north.
>>
>>694994432
Have you watched season 6?
The way she looks at jon is completely different than how she looked at him in the begging of the show, As far as she knows hes the only member of the stark family alive.
>>
>>694993374
go away
>>
>>694986471

We need to feed on Hype.

Cleganebowl for the next season.
>>
>>694996391
As cool as that would be, with cersei blasting the high sparrow up the ass its pretty unlikely now.
>>
>>694995002
All the more reason to bed him and make little full blooded Starks.
>>
>>694989837
>>694992477
...because the Targaryens have never had incest in the family before?
>>
>>694986471

Denarys will win because of feminism.
>>
>>694996707

The Hound joining the Brotherhood whitout banners, and the Brotherhood being made, mainly in order to bring the Mountain to justice...

I want to believe.
>>
>>694986471
future king of north
>>
>>694986471
imp
>>
File: hodor-hodor.jpg (68 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hodor-hodor.jpg
68 KB, 480x480
>>694986471
>>
>>694996726
Doesnt seem like sansa is too eager to fuck jon, and jon definitely wouldn't.
Just get over it you horny teenager i know you need some more fap material but its not going to happen, if anything jons going to find some other whore and have targaryen children, basically reviving the targaryen bloodline.
Who knows, maybe hell fuck danearys without knowing hes targaryen.
And even if jon finds out dany probably wouldnt care because the targaryens are known for incest and the idea isnt new to her.
>>
File: Hodor.gif (2 MB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
Hodor.gif
2 MB, 300x600
>>694997803
>>
This show will be the next Lost.
>shitty ending... but the fans will love it!
>>
>>694997803
top kek
>>
>>694997944
mmmmmm
>>
Did they really give him a CG cock?
>>
>>694998000
And my TRIPS don't lie!
>>
>>694998000
nice trips.
sadly, this might be the case. the show has outpaced martins book, and hes an old man with atleast another book to write (i say one bc the next one will be out sometime in the next year of so)
>>
>>694998147
you mean the hodor gif?
It was prosthetic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rtjU17fzN8
>>
>>694997928
Neither would be eager, it's out of duty to the Stark line. Tell me do you think Jon would use the King in the North title to legitimize himself and take the Stark name? Doesn't sound like his character to me so if he marries a random northern lady their kids would take the wife's house name. The only way this story has a future Stark generation is if Bran can miraculously get it up still or Jon bones Sansa wolfstyle.

Considering GRRM is heavily inspired by the war of the roses and both the Yorks and Lancasters are still active houses in the UK I'm willing to bet that neither the Starks or Lannisters will become extinct during this series
>>
>>694986471
littlefinger better win if its a predictable happy end its going to be total bs he has been the mastermind this entire time he deserves to win.
>>
>>695001045
There are more than one masterminds in this series and Littlefinger is a rookie compared to Varys
>>
I hope da nigga with the pirate ship becomes king of queens and fucks all the white people in the throne room
>>
>>695000846
He is the son of rheagar targaryen and lyanna stark.

His kids would be targaryen.
The starks are already TECHNICALLY a dead familly, wether or not people know depends on if bran can get to jon, and if bran even decides to tell him.
Considering if people know about jons heritage, the starks would be gone, Bran might decide to not let anybody know.
>>
File: nice.jpg (27 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
27 KB, 500x313
>>695001045
Littlefinger is a bitch. John Snow died and came back for our sins because he's Jesus and the one true savior of Westeros and the world

>KING OF THE NORTH
>KING OF THE NORTH
>>
>>695001820
Why would the Starks be gone? Is Bran's dick paralyzed too or?
>>
>>695002061
I mean, i assume.
If not then bran would probably just fuck meera and the starks would be good.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.