[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the recent events in France, I'm finding it difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22
File: 1468414219178.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1468414219178.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
With the recent events in France, I'm finding it difficult to get the dense sickness out of my stomach. I am just trying to understand what motivates someone to drive a truck into a crowd to completely obliterate families, friends, brothers, sisters, children - little fucking children. I don't have the words to express, nor the feelings, about the incident in Nice.

I guess it's just hard for me to understand how somebody can carry that much hate to cause something so horrible. Anyway, the purpose of this threat is to find out whether or not the saying, "You are a product of your environment" is true or not.

I am a product of my environment, and all I have is love for people.
>>
>>694719014
Chalk it up to mental illness.
>>
I like trucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo
>>
>>694719104
we're in a time of mental illness. noone should have any power, cause everyone's fucked.
>>
Muslimism
>>
File: 1461984272079.jpg (71 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
1461984272079.jpg
71 KB, 696x960
There are people who think brexit was a bad idea

Lol
>>
File: 1466569703609.png (417 KB, 600x1430) Image search: [Google]
1466569703609.png
417 KB, 600x1430
The EU is mobilzing their emergency plan
>>
File: 1465864535143.jpg (170 KB, 1100x731) Image search: [Google]
1465864535143.jpg
170 KB, 1100x731
>>
>>694719104
>>694719281
Good points.
>>
>>694719412
What else can we do?
>>
anons they dont care. no one should have religion, once you die thats it. there is nothing, its weird to think but thats just how it rolls, fill your life with good feels and many frienanons. cause they are only in your life. no god.no heaven. no spaghetti. life isnt sacred, especially kids and women. we are a collection of cells in this universe that is just happening. so like Kys idgaf
>>
>>694719014
Islam.

The answer to your questions is Islam.
>>
>>694720006
I am so sorry, and I am not being sarcastic, can you translate that for me?
>>
>>694720095
What aspect of Islam?
>>
>>694720107
JUST FUCKING KYS THERE IS NOTHING BUT RIGHT NOW
>>
>>694720095
yup
>>
>>694719853
Kill them.
>>
op is a product of their environment because their environment was obviously filled with pussies.
>>
>>694720150

Literally the ONLY bit I needed translated was KYS haha, thanks though.
>>
welcome to adulthood. there is true evil in the world. fortunately there is good as well.
>>
anons his name is fucking nice
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/ kek
>>
>>694720249
Nah, not pussies, good honest friends. Hard working Irish families that looked out for each other when we endured 30 years of gorilla warfare and tyranny during 'The Troubles' - I'm no stranger to warfare, but in 2016 to turn on the radio and hear that this crap happened overseas in France is heartbreaking.

Perhaps the fact you confuse love as being something related to only 'pussies' or 'soft' trait speaks volumes. I don't believe this is your true opinin though, anon, giving the platform we are on. Thanks for the bump tho.
>>
It's very simple. It takes very little to make a bad person do horrible things, but only something as dark and twisted as religion can convert anyone to this insanity.
>>
File: WHY DO I BOTHER.gif (580 KB, 255x163) Image search: [Google]
WHY DO I BOTHER.gif
580 KB, 255x163
>>694719853
Deport all Muslim filth from your nations? How trucking stupid are you Europeans?
>>
>>694720580
I'm not European, my country left Europe over a week ago. You can't just tuck all the shit into the cupboard, sooner or later the cupboard will be full and burst - and then what? Send them to Mars?

There is something very wrong in the world right now, that I feel is being governed by something beyond our control. Money, War, Profit.
>>
>>694720537
True.
>>
>>694720701
Solution: deport all muslims from the western world to the middle east. Then contain the middle east through the military. Done! They get too rambunctious, drop a few nukes on 'em.
>>
>>694719014
Same "motivation" as 9/11.
Israeli mossad agents in muslim extremist cells.
>not rocket science m8
>>
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!
Galatians 1:8
>>
>>694719014
>I am just trying to understand what motivates someone
That's just what mudslimes do. It's like wondering why niggers do the shit they do. They just do.
>>694719104
Oh, yeah, mental illness. Nothing to do with Islam or being a filthy sandnigger piece of shit. He was just mentally ill.
>>
>>694721071
Subtle, subtle bait, bravo.
>>
>>694719014
what is this pic from?
>>
>>694719014
I get that some psychopath influenced by some extreme version of a religion loses it and kills a bunch of people, since it happens all the time. What I can't grasp is the report of children being involved here. How far gone do you have to be to get that point? It's beyond understanding.
>>
File: 1448465450133.jpg (281 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1448465450133.jpg
281 KB, 730x1095
Religion of Terror
>>
>>694719014
Because beating omar mateens high score without even using a gun is impressive as fuck.
>>
>>694719014
It's all because of the ease in access to machines of mass-murder, like trucks. It's time to change that.
>>
>>694719853
Some good old fashioned genocide should do the trick. Round the cunts up and gas them, then close the fucking borders to anyone from an Islamic country.
>>
File: download (45).jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (45).jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>694719014
I think he just wanted to increase his infamy level.
>>
File: 1465823186622.jpg (46 KB, 552x596) Image search: [Google]
1465823186622.jpg
46 KB, 552x596
>>694720142
The part that hates the West and the people that live and wants to dominate the world with sharia law.
>>
>>694721463
Probs a Louis Theroux Documentary?
>>
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
File: 1468573954036.jpg (74 KB, 750x518) Image search: [Google]
1468573954036.jpg
74 KB, 750x518
>>
>>694720701
>be country
>leave continent
>create new continent.
>>
>>694719014
Michael Jackson's dad beat the shit out of him. Michael then wouldn't hurt a soul.

Brevrick's parents treated him nicely all his life, he massacred nearly 100 people.

Moral of the story:

Beat your kids, so they turn out alright.
>>
>>694719502
was he killed by muslims?
>>
>>694720580
I think the dawn of outbanning religion is upon us.

Why deport a cancer so it can stay only in one place in the world?

Why not cure it?
>>
Islam
>>
>>694719014

they are mentally ill, you fucking moron.
>>
What I don't understand is why these acts make me, a normally peaceful, anti-violence, war hating, multiculturalism loving person want to commit mass genocide by wiping out every single muslim on the planet. I honestly wish they would all drop dead, women, children, innocent or not, if they are muslim I want them to die.
>>
>>694725440
KEK!
>>
>>694725737
I wonder did the Nazis think the same about Jewish people? I know they were a race, and not a religion, but still...
>>
>>694725737

your not a normal person. You are just like that truck driver, a racist hateful person who probably is miserable in real life.
>>
>>694720323
You're an idiot
>>
>>694725869

they did, actually 100x worse than that.
>>
>>694719014
>and all I have is love for people.
Interpretative fallacy.
You love *the feeling* you get for loving people. You don't love them, you don't know them. You make generalizations about people and base your emotions about those general ideas--ideas which themselves are incomplete and flawed representations of the statistical sampling you target (the people), ergo you cannot love something you do not understand. Loving something you don't understand is blind admiration.

Admiration is a far cry from a state of genuine understanding.
>>
>>694726034
Well, OP here, what can I say? I've just been schooled. You're a smart gal/guy, but, actually - in practice, and in my personality style as a brooder and caring person - I find it inherently difficult to see the bad in the people I am surrounded by >in my environment

Yes, I see your point, but I don't think the whole topic of humanity & love can be just discarded as some fallacy.
>>
>>694719014
The answer is his heritage, we should strike back and harm muslims at random, men women and children.
>>
>>694726413
Have you ever been to the Middle East?
>>
>>694720580
We should not deport muslims, we should take in all muslims who want to come here.

Then round them up and cull them. If they're close they're easier to kill.
>>
>>694725897
I'm not miserable, I have a happy life, wife, kids friends. I am in week 2 quitting weed which tends to make me a bit intolerant. But each time these attacks happen I instantly hate all muslims for a period until I can calm down, maybe a few days. Am I helping the terrorists achieve their goals? I still think Islam should be banned in non Islamic countries any day of the week.
>>
>>694726522
No, and I wouldn't unless I am heavily armed. I do not care about muslim casualties, all muslims are culpable for terrorism from birth and all must die.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160715-115832.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160715-115832.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>694719014
Motivation is the Islam . Praise the prophet.
>>
>>694726314
>I find it inherently difficult to see the bad in the people I am surrounded by >in my environment
That makes you, and I don't mean this in an insulting fashion (for once), the definition of the term 'liberal cuck'.

What I mean by cuck is you *will* be exploited by peoples who do not share your altruistic empathy. And you'll willingly do it out of your penchant for tolerance and acceptance drilled into you since childhood.

You *are* capable of thinking differently. Despite what social media would say, it doesn't inherently make you evil, racist, a Nazi-lover or a degenerate. A balanced viewpoint will move you further away from general ideas and closer towards understanding individual opinions and motivations, thus allowing the formation of a more complete picture of the complex socio-political situation the West currently finds itself in.
>>
>>694726574
because you are scared about the lives of your family. you start to project the hate towards the whole group called "islam". pretty narrow-minded.

face it, you are an opportunistic faggot who has no personality
>>
File: hitler28newopener2016[1].jpg (44 KB, 1087x1442) Image search: [Google]
hitler28newopener2016[1].jpg
44 KB, 1087x1442
All these increasing terrorist attacks will have impact on the future of our modern countries. It is inevitable, we will soon have a new dictator leader that will wipe this trash off the earth. I'm not sympathizing with neo-nazism or any fanatical right wing, but we all know every action has reaction and our society will simply produce one leader exactly like that.
>>
>>694726640
I'm not sure about your upbringing, but I'll let you in on a bit of information about myself. I grew up in a 'contested sectarian country' where my immediate family were dragged out of bed at all hours of the night and taken to prison - my uncles were shot dead at army checkpoints, and my own sister tarred and feathered and left to die down some Alley. I don't condone every single protestant, or catholic in my country - so why should you paint all Muslim countries with the one brush?

Don't be spoon fed that shit in the media - go and meet a few fucking war torn people and see their struggles. I grew up in N.I during the height of the troubles, and I can confirm that the entirety of the troubles was carried out for one purpose: MONEY. (also, because the British cleverly got us to fight amongst outselves) - but, the people who were to blame for the killings were of a small percentage of the population. FACT.
>>
I mean I fucking hate muslims with a passion but are you people really stupid enough to believe that some brain dead sand colored spastics living in their own shit would be strong enough to cause disasters ALL over the world?

Just face it, you guys are beeing played. You always have been, you always will be.
>>
>>694719014
I asked myself the same thing about this guy. Some say he was an IS terrorist too.
>>
>>694720701
You left the Union not the Continent dip shit.
>>
>>694727059
I do not care for the lives of muslims, I want them all to suffer, then I want them all to die.

No excuses, if you are muslim, sympathize with muslims, have family that is muslim and even if you denounced Islam you must suffer and die. We should clean the slate, salt their earth, destroy every last vestige of their heritage including pre-islamic history and forget people have ever dwelled the desert.
>>
>>694720825
>have westerners kill half a million children in bombing only in iraq, not even menctioning other conflicts
>have terrorists killing like 0'01% of what we killed
>nuke millions of civilians

Fucking die m8
>>
>>694726945
Muslim detected
>>
>>694721959
not possible, I tried that with every trump voter and other right winger nutties. there are too many of them.
>>
>>694727166
The play is that we still believe in innocent muslims, we must have a genocide.
>>
>>694719014
I love you too, OP
>>
>>694726914
I find it hard to grasp your point when every word you type is filtered through own ego.

I'm not a 'liberal cuck' - and I don't have any names/labels to direct at you, but although you make some very valid points and some very invalid points, I find it very easy to humanely respect, tolerate and love every human being I interact with (AND I STRESS), >in my environment

and my environment is one that has been reasonably good and bad to me at the same time - I am well able to pick the people who may 'exploit' me.
>>
>>694727236
do you actually realize that you have the same mindset as the isis terrorists?
>>
>>694726946
>I'm not sympathizing with neo-nazism or any fanatical right wing,
You should. Democracy is inherently flawed for reasons I listed here:
>>694726914
>>694726034
Democracy is founded on generalizations. General ideas which are favorable answers for human cognition due to their simplicity and ease of access.
However, general ideas in any scope represent an inaccurate frame of reality.
Example: France is now paying for the refugee's free movement via regular terrorist attacks. They generalized refugees as all being peace-seeking individuals.
Example 2: Black Lives Matter. Social media has emboldened a group that is assumed to be fighting peacefully for psuedo-black rights, but many people within BLM are militaristic and have no desire to actually see Police stop killing Black People. If Police stopped killing black people, the BLM movement would die out.

General ideas are faulty; a quasi-totalitarian figurehead to collocate, digest and interpret the will of all members of a truly democratic body is needed to mitigate the flaws brought on by the human condition.

If you examine history, the most successful governments of Human Kind were totalitarian or authoritarian/oligarchial, not democratic. Yes, this includes capitalistic America and Europe; an oligrachy of power and wealth distributed to few who had the capability to steer the course of economic development.
>>
>>694727166

you guys have to stop.

I realize that its already too late, holocaust will happen and im not even against it. Its just that the people that are initiating it are doing it for an entirely different reason that you seem to think it has.

In the end it will end in humans killing humans for other humans.
>>
>>694727376
I do not care.
They are evil, we are good. I see dead muslim children and my heart lights up.
>>
>>694726945
Yeah right, you can tell all that from a few sentences about mudslimes? And you think I'm narrow minded hahaha. I think you might be projecting some of your own issues there.
>>
Yes religions are big problem in the world, they were needed as a tool for development in past. But now it's like a contagious thought cancer, (usually) only muslims use it as a weapon. It is time to at least in some countries ban Islam religion.
>>
>>694727337
>I find it hard to grasp your point when every word you type is filtered through own ego.
There's no ego here.

>I'm not a 'liberal cuck' - and I don't have any names/labels to direct at you
I see. You're misdirecting your anger at my purported name-calling as my being egotistical, because my premise on why you're a "liberal cuck" is founded in some sense of history for you. That suggests you've been walked on in the past. I'm not saying it is a shameful choice, but it does, unfortunately, cause you to fall into the categorical definition.

>I find it very easy to humanely respect, tolerate and love every human being I interact with (AND I STRESS), >in my environment
I approve of your qualifier "in my environment". Indeed, I suspect your 'environment' differs greatly from Aleppo, Syria or the Ukraine-Russian front, the collapsing country of Greece or Venezuela, etc.

>and my environment is one that has been reasonably good and bad to me at the same time
Conceptually and comparatively bad? Do you run the risk of being raped by refugees if you go out at night? Do you run the risk of not being able to find your favorite drink at the local convenience store if you go out at night? Do you run the risk of stepping on an IED if you go out at night?

>I am well able to pick the people who may 'exploit' me.
This is an interperative fallacy.
You are able to pick the people *with whom you interact* that exploit you. You have no conception of who drives them, and what motivations drive those individuals. This stems from a need to control your life and variables within in; something that is a very human trait if there ever was one. However, control over modern life is generally minimalistic compared to self-sufficient individuals who cast of modern society in favor of a more transcendental existence. Ex. people that live in the wildnerness and literally control their own destiny: hunting for food, building fire and shelter, locating water, etc.
>>
>>694727966
I'd say you were joy to raise.
>>
>>694727393
You might be partially right or i might be already fucked by the thought processing that i was given by being born into our society. I can totally see that for a humanity there might be more effective totalitarian leadership. IMO it's the problem of too many decision makings and the democratic leadership can't take straight movement ahead, because everyone wants something different and what they want will be never effectively full filled. Maybe in next few centuries sand niggers will evolve into something more docile and will lose their need for Islam.
>>
cherry picking, what about white terrorism? do they represent every white person on earth?
>>
>>694728197
he's just more intelligent than you. Face it and stop crying like a little bitch for once in your useless life you fucking faggot
>>
>>694727966
>There is no ego here.
There is, what motivates and drives you?

>You're misdirecting your anger at my purported name-calling as me being egotistical
As sure as gods got sandals, and you don't have an ego, there's no anger here.

>I suspect your 'environment' differs greatly from Aleppo, Syria or the Ukraine-Rusian front...
My environment is a very unique one that up until recent months was known as the European Capital of Terrorism. Granted, I don't have to wake up to check for 'IEDs' but I do live uniquely in an environment where a struggle may indeed be running out of my favorite alcohol at a 'local convenience store' (also known as; a shop), but also where up until recently I would of had to check under my car with a mirror on a roll-on jack for car bombs.

>You have no conception of who drives them, and what motivations drive those individuals
I never claimed to have a full understanding of the motivations of people - this is invormation not relevant to me when making up my own set of beliefs that I live by - one of them, (which you so persistently try to disprove) is my love for all people.
>>
>>694728757
> inb4 samefag.

No. You are just shit.
>>
>>694728626
White terrorism? Right...
>>
>>694728626
No, this only goes for muslims, and mean this.

Whites kill because some are fucked in the head, muslims kill because they are born murderous, without exception. So we must clean up, cull them all.
>>
>>694728197
>>694728806

All you need is a little patience, and a bit of fairy liquid to remove your tongue from his anal cavity.

Also, don't mix up 'smartness' with 'experience'. Two completely different sides of a conversation are going on here. Take a step back in sit on the back bench.
>>
>>694719853
Kill them all charlie, kill them all
>>
>>694719014
I don know, maybe they went crazy after the US anal raped them while every other stood there watching
>>
File: alwaysthesame.jpg (52 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
alwaysthesame.jpg
52 KB, 628x314
>>
The worst people are the ones who profit off of the deceased by spreading hatred

AKA the news.

Resource based economy will save the world.
>>
>>694729089
Since the dawn of Islam, a dead muslim has been a blessing.

They are hateful idiots for not seeing they all deserve to die. Every bomb is justified.
>>
>>694727376
NOT RELEVANT
>>
>>694729168
The news is doing exactly what it has to, we MUST spread hatred of the muslim species in it's entirety.

Their blood in our gutters is what will save the world.
>>
>>694727059
>small percentage to blame
Are good men not to blame, when they let evil take over? Why wasnt your father and uncle trying to stop the nonsense? Just because there are people who dont do the acts of violence, doesnt mean thry are helpless in making it end
>>
>>694728806
>There is, what motivates and drives you?
Dissemination of wisdom.
People of emotionally-sound mind, wise thoughts and clearly-defined goals will require very different things from their government when compared to emotionally-driven, misinformed individuals.

>>694728197
I dunno. I was expelled from high school twice, once for bringing vodka in a water bottle to school (I got this 7/10 slut drunked and fucked her in the bathroom) and then another time for semi-beating up and trapping a kid behind a hockey goal-net. Raising me maybe was not so fun, but I did just buy my mother a 2013 Volvo C70 and my father a Surface Pro 4. They've earned it.

>>694728418
>I can totally see that for a humanity there might be more effective totalitarian leadership. IMO
Yes. A core pre-requisite of this figurehead is it must be free of human ambition, emotion and mortality so that a persistent, pure sentience can endure generations of individuals and learn from it's own historical data. This points to an artificial life form as an ideal candidate, however the technology for such an entity is currently beyond humanity.

>As sure as gods got sandals, and you don't have an ego, there's no anger here.
I suspect there is some, in the form of resentment. It's neither here nor there, and contributes little to our exchange.

>Granted, I don't have to wake up to check for 'IEDs' but I do live uniquely in an environment where a struggle may indeed be running out of my favorite alcohol at a 'local convenience store' (also known as; a shop),
Assuming you live within Western Europe, your continent has become a petri dish for radical leftist ideals. Ideology forced upon you by the European Union, a core of leaders whom the normal citizen does not have a chance to vote for in a traditional democratic process.
This ideology was forced upon you potentially without your consent and now it is costing Europe innocent civilian lives. All in the name of tolerance and self-defined progress.
>>
At least we don't have to hear about BLM for a couple of days.
>>
File: ForFucksSake.jpg (106 KB, 703x601) Image search: [Google]
ForFucksSake.jpg
106 KB, 703x601
>>694719014

Easily answered. Allahu ackbar.

Also wtf 4chimp(pic related).
>>
>>694719014
Attacker was Muslim. Did it to become a martyr and get them 72 virgins.
>>
>>694729727

Btw, swefag here it's asking for pics of trucks.
>>
>>694720290
Kill
YourSelf
>>
>>694726034
This guy proclaims you must fully understand something to have a genuine love for it.

Could this ignornant cuck believe that he fully knowns himself?

I fully know he's a fat fuck with a college degree that he still owes money on even though it's not helping him make money.
>>
>>694729655
>This ideology was forced upon you potentially without your consent and now it is costing Europe innocent civilian lives. All in the name of tolerance and self-defined progress

Couldn't agree with you more.

>contributes little to our exchange

>Dissemination of wisdom
You can't disseminate wisdom by throwing folks into the deep end, bring it down a shade.

Have you written any books/journals? I'd be interested in reading some.
>>
Ban all trucks, it's that simple. Civilians don't need big trucks.
>>
File: 1450093001629.jpg (29 KB, 250x256) Image search: [Google]
1450093001629.jpg
29 KB, 250x256
>>694730265
>>
>>694730265
>This guy proclaims you must fully understand something to have a genuine love for it.
Am I wrong?
From an intimate standpoint of love, how many separations and divorces result from misunderstandings of partners? Perhaps your partner believes different spiritual aspects than you, perhaps they have a penchant for going to see Tyrone while you're at work?
Another example in a different spectrum: Lack of understanding between two groups of people causes conflict. Countless civil wars, including the ones taking place in Syria and South Sudan, stem from misinformation and lack of establishing a common ground between two or more groups.

You can genuinely love something you understand, but that is blind admiration / faith. It is not a state of understanding. It is a state of acceptance.

>Could this ignornant cuck believe that he fully knowns himself?
Salty.

>I fully know he's a fat fuck with a college degree that he still owes money on even though it's not helping him make money.
My college tuition was paid off about 2 years ago. I don't see the relevance, other than you being a salty nigger.
>>
>>694730636
>salty nigger

OP here, can't believe I wasted my time "exchanging" words with you.

Low.

Chat y'all later. Love especially to you, you need it.
>>
>>694730388
>You can't disseminate wisdom by throwing folks into the deep end, bring it down a shade.
I disagree. Holding people to a higher standard than the Modus Operandi does is a step in the right direction.
Wisdom is typically a byproduct of hard experiences, not something that can be taught. We should be moving people more towards a balanced systems of beliefs, modulating between both the 'left' and the 'right' spectrums of personal values.

The value and benefit of delegating a consensus of peoples' to a single, theoretically infallible, figurehead is people do not necessarily need to inherit the wisdom of another. They benefit from it via a pure democratic process. The wisdom brought on by other more enlightened or experienced individuals will factor into the democratic consensus, thus allowing all to benefit--those whom are wise, and those whom are not (children being an ideal example here). This is the benefit that group consensus should ideally provide.

Unfortunately, modern democracy promotes those with the loudest voices and most aggressive proliferation campaigns. The people around whom these campaigns are centered rarely have the best interests of their national body in mind, indeed using general ideas to draw conclusions and determine courses of action.
>>
>>694727252
>westerners
Westerners don't kill random Muslims, western militaries do. Don't try to justify random sandnigger attacks on civilians by pointing out military strikes as if we have control over it.
>>
>>694727393
Except that your post generalizes too and is BS

>Example: France is now paying for the refugee's free movement via regular terrorist attacks. They generalized refugees as all being peace-seeking individuals.
No. The terrorist were actually born in Europe, they have nothing to do with the refugees. Current attacker is believed to be French/Tunesian.

>Example 2: Black Lives Matter. ... If Police stopped killing black people, the BLM movement would die out.
This argument again. You probably also don't believe in climate change because "climate scientists funding".

>General ideas are faulty; a quasi-totalitarian figurehead to collocate, digest and interpret the will of all members of a truly democratic body is needed to mitigate the flaws brought on by the human condition.
So a republic, like all western states have.
The more totalitarian a figurehead gets the easier the will of all members gets dismissed an a truly totalitarian government is installed. You see this is an advantage because you imagine a government with your world view, but you should not forget that your opinion is not anymore valid than someone elses.
I feel you are against immigrants and probably feel people are getting screwed by politicians. Then why would you vote for LESS democracy?

>If you examine history, the most successful governments of Human Kind were totalitarian or authoritarian/oligarchial, not democratic.
Not sure about that, examples? And first, define "success".
>>
Islam is a cancer.
>>
>>694731086
Words are arbitrary constructs of phonemes to which we assign completely arbitrary values.
To become upset because someone used a phonetic sequence you've been taught is offensive is, itself, arbitrary.

I'd say I'm disappointed, but you've been saturated with far-left reach ideologies since childhood. It isn't inherently your fault that your snap-judgements lean toward that spectrum.
>>
File: 1457017321842.jpg (165 KB, 850x1275) Image search: [Google]
1457017321842.jpg
165 KB, 850x1275
>>694719014
>fucking children
Are you a pedo, OP?
>>
File: Ah ha ha ha.jpg (4 KB, 136x147) Image search: [Google]
Ah ha ha ha.jpg
4 KB, 136x147
>>694731532
HMU when you realise that there is no such thing as 'left' or 'right'.

>dessimation of knowledge
mfw
>>
>>694731532
that's not really true! If it were, you wouldnt understand anything!
>>
>>694731532
OP here,

they're moreso a systematic set of programmed symbols, you need schooled.
>>
>>694719104
NO, chalk it up to the teachings of the Koran, internal religious group mental illness, and racist feelings towarda non-mudslimes
>>
Anyone got video? Surely in this day and age someone whipped out their phone
>>
>>694719104
so islam = mental illness
gotcha
(i agree btw)
>>
Our enemy has already won, don't believe me? look at your country, your world... its fucked beyond belief and they made it so
even if you wanted to fight them you couldn't even start! your leaders are gay activists and fucking suicidal emos and you are
just some "normal" dude on 4chan calling people niggers and masturbating to trap porn. Their information is at your fingertips guys you can literally do anything to find out about your villain! books, searches on the internet, even fucking google! oh well time to play video games i guess
>>
>>694731430
>No. The terrorist were actually born in Europe, they have nothing to do with the refugees. Current attacker is believed to be French/Tunesian.
One. One terrorist was born in France. The other separate 16 attacks?
Refrain from accusations of generalizing while committing the same error yourself.

>You probably also don't believe in climate change because "climate scientists funding".
What I believe is irrelevant. There are no truths and lies in this world, only facts. Facts are taken and accepted or rejected and altered to suit the needs and agendas of various groups. Those altered facts are truths and lies.
Scientific evidence suggests global warming is occurring, and evidence suggests humanity is a catalyst in this change. More evidence is needed to transcend the hypothetical process and begin presenting "Global Warming" as a theory.

>So a republic, like all western states have.
Yes, however, not a republic based on provinces and communities, but a republic of peoples. Again, this is not something that can be accomplished by a human being. Human beings have too much inherent prejudice and emotional attachment at stake to establish a universal middle ground.

>You see this is an advantage because you imagine a government with your world view, but you should not forget that your opinion is not anymore valid than someone elses.
You should also consider your concept of a totalitarian leader is tainted by memorable figures such as Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin.
What I propose is a figurehead that is not human, or somehow a human being stripped of emotion, prejudice, ambition and the capacity arbitrary assignment of value. A sentience that deals in facts and variables and reaches consensus of the best possible outcome based upon the needs of all individual members of the body.
>>
>>694725530
of course

what do you think, they're the religion of peace?
>>
Religion, my friend. What other permission do you need than that of the supreme dictator in the sky? His word commands an entire people, so why shouldn't they kill his nonbelievers? This is why religion poisons everything. This is why it is so evil in this world. And i fucking hate when people try to defend it as a peaceful and moderate practice. It can't be peaceful and moderate when the religion you follow blatantly talks about beheading infidels. Why is their fairy tale more sacred than my fiction story i purchased the other day. Time to stop being sensitive to other peoples false beliefs and fairy tales. Theres nothing wrong with criticizing ideas. Although society has made it taboo to question religion, its just a set of ideas and beliefs that should be scrutinized and put under a microscope, just like any other idea. Scientists don't have prophets. They decide as a group with lots of hard work and testing whether they agree of something.
>>
>>694725869
>Jewish were a race
>not a religion
>JEWISH
>>
>>694732485
Im on about the fucking muslims you handicap
>>
File: wEJTVma.jpg (72 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
wEJTVma.jpg
72 KB, 960x686
>>694727393
Oh, I agree.
>>
>>694722618
Kekd
>>
File: 1459706361968.png (1 MB, 2000x2083) Image search: [Google]
1459706361968.png
1 MB, 2000x2083
>>694727393
I agree, too.
>>
>>694719014
7 going on 9 billion people in the world anon.
Stuff 9 billion rats in a cage together and they claw each others eyes out.

...actually there have been such experiments done, and their results were far more interesting and nuanced and familiar to us, dividing off into classes, w/ each behaving like those classes of humans are fundamentally behaving now, and these weird "untouchables" that just preened all day and refused to breed or were gay, a faction grew fantastically violent, another became depressed, otgers imposed competition over resources when there was plenty to go around, all developed familiar stress-related health problem, and group by group, they all died & killed each other off, the society collapsed in on itself and the few survivors just spaced out at nothing all day as if they were traumatized until they died.

Thats basically the natural pattern we're following.

The "greatest generation" did this by breeding the baby boom like flies.
>>
>>694731897
>they're moreso a systematic set of programmed symbols, you need schooled.
Deterministic protocol for Anglo-Saxon alphabetical sets are no different than any other language. We tie phonetic representations to these symbols, or strings of symbols, as verbal communication is often quicker than written forms of communication.

>>694731848
>If it were, you wouldnt understand anything
All phonetic representations are arbitrary. There is a loose structure in written language in regard to roots and prefixes when constructing words, but no strict protocol. All languages have exceptions to established standards for aspects such as plural formation, participle tenses and the like.

>>694731808
I use common vernacular to make the discussion more accessible to those whom use popular terms. If you have a more accurate terminology for personal belief spectrums, use it. It won't carry past you or I.

>>694731430
>Then why would you vote for LESS democracy?
I am not. What we need is a pure democracy, derived from a universal middle ground shared by all peoples. This is not something a human can reliably scope and define.

>I feel you are against immigrants and probably feel people are getting screwed by politicians.
All peoples are immigrants. All countries are founded by ancient immigration.
Regarding politicians, whether intentional or otherwise, politics and those who lead such organizations tend to generalize groups and misinform it's constituent body. Disagree?
>>
>>694727480
what makes you good?
>>
>>694726574
You sound like a normal human being. Muslims are a threat to you country, family and way of life, and you don't want that shit anywhere near you. I don't blame you. And the fact that you handle it by getting mad rather than killing a bunch of people makes you a decent human being.
>>
>>694720580
I don't know which country you are from, but most muslims have a citizenship and a stable position in european lands, refugees are just a minority under the muslim population. Except if you live in a shithole country, your country would never deport its own citizens just for their religion, as it will create too much turmoil and unpopularity in their party.
>>
>>694733533
I am not a muslim
>>
>>694727480
>see dead children
>heart lights up
>we are good
>>
>>694719014
For a group that has been marginalized NOT to strike out would be strange.

The number of these attacks has increased sharply in the past year, which oddly enough directly correlates with the period of time that Trump has been running for president, and saying very hateful things about these same people.

This alone should show us, that him (or anyone like him) is clearly not fit to be in a position of leadership.

Leaders need to have a good understanding of diplomacy, and not spew out hatred toward a group of people just because they are different.
>>
>>694726946
Hitler, we need him now more than ever.
>>
>>694733702
Dead muslim children, big difference. Even muslim infants are complicit in muslim crimes. If there was a god all muslim children would be stillborn.
>>
>>694733270
True.
Also, clinging to a savage bronze-age barbarian ethics worldview that destroyed every civilization its taken hold in since then at least once, certainly diesnt help.

Eventually humanity will be put out of its misery when we genetically engineer a more sane version of human well suited for life in space, and on their way out of earths orbit to live among the stars, they do their home planet earth a favor and drop a sterility virus back down to the surface, and let the hideous apes live out their last couple generations to death.
>>
>>694731221
What nationality are you?
>>
>>694733774
Sand niggers have been committing obscenities well before Trump was in the running. Quit being a faggot .
>>
Fuck off you wet faggot

The elite did this it doesn't matter how many have to die they have no empathy or emotion in fight for the new agenda

WAKE THE FUCK UP NWO IS COMING
>>
>>694733824
>we are good, tho
>>
>>694734274
Well no shit sherlock.

I am only pointing out that they have INCREASED since Trump dumb ass.
>>
>>694719853
Help advance the surveillance technology
>>
>>694733774
If you honestly believe such shit you should report to your nearest insane asylum. Muslims have been doing this shit for years and Trump is the last thing they want because he'll actually be honest and tough.
>>
Serious question here.

In the video the truck is driving really slow.
Why were people partying on the street?
That's where vehicles roam.

What happened is fucked up, I just don't understand why people were on the road, or how at the speed that truck was doing, it splooshed so many.
>>
>>694733571
Thanks b/ro, I think it is just a fear of islam forcing their way of life on us and our country. Plus I hate the fact that they take innocent lives like cowardly faggots.
>>
>>694734491
>I suck muslim cock
>>
>>694734491
Yes, requesting the punishment and death of evil people is by nature good.
>>
>>694734560
>Why were people partying on the street?
National Holiday. Road was effectively closed.
>>
>>694733438
Reply to each post individually or everyone's going to skim over your novel
>>
>>694725440
Good point
>>
>>694734615
kek
>>
>>694734630
You should fuck off.
>>
>>694733774
You heard it here first folks...
Somehow trump is responsible for this latest Paris attack.

> tinfoil hazmat suit engage
>>
>>694733270
>The "greatest generation" did this by breeding the baby boom like flies.
Phew. For a second there I was worried we wouldnt be able to blame white people.
>>
>>694734763
You should be culled as a sympathizer. I do not believe in a god but if I did I'd be praying for your death and the death of your whole family for your utterly disgusting act.
>>
>>694734661
>Reply to each post individually or everyone's going to skim over your novel
People whom skim over my novel won't contribute meaningfully to the conversation. That's their choice and our loss.

People for whom these topics matter will take the time to read 'long' posts. Typically, people for whom such topics are of interest are not intimidated by extensive reading.

>>694734134
As in where I was born? Arkhangelskaya, Russia. I currently live in the United States.
>>
>>694719014
because genetic mutation creates variations in human brain physiology. You are a product of your environment, but you are also a product of your hormone levels, and you could very easily have a twin that is agressive and violent as fuck sinply due to a lifetime spent living with a few hormones tweaked by just a tiny percentage from yours.

Literally all there is between a blissed out peacenik fag, and the serial killers on death row.

The interesting part comes in when in the next few years, we can easily, permanently, issue a gene therapy to change those levels, and irreversibly alter your entire personality.
>>
>>694725440
But Michael Jackson molested almost half that number.
Your statistics are silly
>>
>>694733774
>shit leftists actually believe
>>
>>694726946
I've never been a 'Hitler did nothing wrong' retard but...times like this I wish we had someone like him.
>>
>>694721268
Im a filthy sandnigger in america and im in med school to become a neurosurgeon. Am i forced to leave too?
>>
>>694734906
Sure, whites did it too.

>implying there was no one ealse alive in the "greatest generation" but whites.

lol paranoid much
>>
It's foolish to expect this corner of the world to be peaceful when everywhere else it's turned to shit. It's globalisation, people, terrorism knocking on our door is as normal (and expected) as a Burger King opening in Burkina Faso.
>>
>>694719014
Some people have different environments, anon.
Maybe you can't understand it because you haven't actually been there?

Some people just get sick of life. And not in the depressed/suicidal way, although you'd have to be a little suicidal to kill people, effectively "ending" your life
>>
>>694735182
the chinks were starving each other out and black people were too busy getting aids. so yeh. it was mostly white people inventing shit like microelectronics and commercialized jet planes.
>>
>>694735182
""The Greatest Generation" is a term made popular by journalist Tom Brokaw to describe the generation who grew up in the United States during the deprivation of the Great Depression, and then went on to fight in World War II"
Pretty sure most of these guys were white.
>>
>>694719014
You don't belong on /b/. Try tumblr or reddit
>>
>>694734966
Didn't read thread yet, but this caught my eye. You're from arkangel? What was it like up there? I always wondered. It's such a cool spot on the map. Or if it's just a big military base, and everyone just drinks and bitches about it, like a lot of places..
>>
>>694726945
And what we should do man? Lemme hear you. What's the correct aproach to this events.

>>694726574
I got the same feeling. It's what islamists want, I don't understand why.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1600x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1600x980
Are there any Muslims here?
Have you ever thought about killing people?
>>
>>694735259
agreed.
>>
>>694734966
No, that's how conversations work.

In a group, you don't listen for 10 minutes, then start replying to each person one after another in order without stopping.

If you did that, they'd after lol think you were retarded.

Multi reply posts are shit, because it fucks up the anons that are replying to (one of the many) things you posted.

When you're post has 10 replies worth of shit, nobody has any idea what's being responded to when somebody replies to your post.

So the...
> People for whom these topics matter will take the time to read 'long' posts.

Get confused or misunderstood replies, until nobody knows what's going on anymore.

Imagine if everybody multi replied like that...
Nothing would make.sense
>>
>>694731315
Same could be said for"peaceful" muslims
>>
>>694735259
fuck man seems like you're right...
>>
>>694719412
that is fucking gold....
>>
>>694734999
Stop saying shit you heard but don't understand
>>
>>694719014
Based OP is based.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x273
>>694735608
I thought about killing the fuckers that did this to an innocent family
>>
>>694719412
step 5a. Let in more refugees
>>
>>694735298
> sick of life?
> why not get a passport, go to another country, procure weapons, bombs or some other way to kill, then massacre another's many another's you can...

That makes no sense you dumb cunt
>>
>>694729109
Muslim shooter
>"THIS IS AN ACT ON BEHALF OF ISLAM, ISLAM IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION

Gang shooter
>"YO IS FOR MY CREW REPRESENT MY GANG

White shooter
"I HATE BEEN ABANDONED BY SOCIETY I WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO ANYBODY I CAN"

See the difference?
>>
>>694735448
Yeah I know, I remember. But it's the generation I refered to, and put in quotes, for lack of a better descriptor, to describe the generation of that time, and which led to the biggest population explosion in human history, more than quadrupling it in under a century, far faster than it could modernize to support itself.

Thats the generation of people worldwide I'm talking about.
>>
>>694735700
>In a group, you don't listen for 10 minutes, then start replying to each person one after another in order without stopping.
You're implying addressing individual concerns and differences is incorrect.
I disagree.

>If you did that, they'd after lol think you were retarded.
Confused.

>Multi reply posts are shit, because it fucks up the anons that are replying to (one of the many) things you posted.
Hasn't appeared to be a problem for anyone except you.

>Imagine if everybody multi replied like that...
Imagine if people talked to each other instead of posting YLYL threads?
Crazy world.

>Nothing would make.sense
I suppose we'll just agree to disagree.
>>
>>694735747
It's not a matter of being right, it's the inherent logic of the world we've created. It constantly challenges the conservative idea that we can always stave off the danger and leave it circumscribed in the poorer regions of the globe, but it also challenges the "leftist" idea dissolving identities can bring peace and understanding, rater tan trauma, pain and violence.
>>
>>694735608
Im going to be a neurosurgeon so the opposite really
>>
>>694735948
>innocent
>Muslim family in the middle east
Pick one
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.