[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of these faggots? I have 3 on my lip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1024x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1024x997
How do I get rid of these faggots? I have 3 on my lip
>>
brush your teeth, and wait. takes like 1 to 2 weeks.
>>
beginning stages of herpes 1, therefore you cannot
>>
Eat a balanced diet, rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide diluted with water, and wait.
>>
>>694330016
stop sucking cock
>>
Swish warm salt water a few times a day.
>>
Haven't you been making this thread for like 3 days?
>>
>>694330253
They're non-viral
>>
>>694330016
Brush ur teeth and thats all
>>
Abreva, works like a fucking charm.
>>
File: 1443732783615.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1443732783615.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>694330347
>>
>>694330354
this
>>
>>694330016
bite it and spit it out you fucking idiot
>>
Salt & lemon juice
>>
>>694330386
It's derived from Herpes Simplex. OP is going to have them every so often for life.
>>
get more vit.C down ya, fam
>>
>>694330386
It's Herpes Simplex. OP is going to have them every so often for life.
>>
>>694330016
stop eating candy, drinking coffee, reduce the sugar
>>
>>694330016
Eat healthier man. Gargle with warm salt water. Maybe even put a q-tip with peroxide on the tip onto it to clean it out real good. Should clear up in a few days. But overall just eat healthier. At the last try to eat an apple a day
>>
>>694330016
https://www.amazon.com/Gly-Oxide-Liquid-Antiseptic-Cleanser-Fluid/dp/B00ANL55Y2/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468367452&sr=8-1&keywords=gly-oxide

Buy it at walmart. Shit is amazing for mouth ulcers. Things like mouthwash, salt water, and normal hydrogen peroxide are crap compared to this shit. Never be without this. If your problems are chronic, see a dentist.
>>
>>694330016
They're still not sure on why or how chancre sores start but they believe is related to trauma like brushing like a monster just as an example.
>>
Put a pinch of salt on it and apply pressure for about a minute. It hurts, yeah. But it really does make it go away faster.
>>
>>694330499
>bite off a hole
wut
>>
Razor blade or chainsaw will do the trick
>>
op here. I got it by biting my lip by accident
>>
Just wait until they're gone. I get them bad whenever I get real stressed out. Just try to be as calm as possible all the time, clean up your diet, and try not to bit your lips or the inside of your cheeks.

I've been dealing with these my while life. I have a few right now. They usually take about a week to go away. I know they suck, but you gotta just deal with it. People will recommend swishing hot salty water, but that's never helped me with them.

I tend to have to avoid sugars and acidic foods (tomatoes, pineapples, etc...)
>>
>>694330354
>>694330447
>>694330739
>>694330757
These are correct. Or try Peroxyl, also sold at Walmart.

I get them if I eat too much citrus so I limit my intake of tomatoes, pineapple, etc
>>
>>694331047
That how people get most of them anon.
>>
>>694330016
1. Get a bottle of the Canka+ medicine
2. dry the area off with a napkin, the medicine sticks better if the skin is dry
3. dab 1 drop of the Canka+ onto the spot, and then cry a little, cause the shit is gonna burn. let it sit there for at least 30 seconds, so it soaks in
4. the medicine tastes like the crap the dentist uses to numb you, but you shouldn't need to do it once a day, for more than 2 or 3 days tops
>>
I can really recommend that you avoid using toothpaste containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
>>
Wat some froot
>>
>>694330016
mmmm canker sores. ive had them all my life. i would recommend numbing agents, salt water and keeping fresh. unfortunately you're just gonna have to wait it out. 1-2 weeks.

4-5 weeks is the worst ive ever had. size of a quarter in the back of my mouth.
>>
I used to irritate and bite them. It would hurt to where I couldnt eat or move my mouth without unbearable.
>>
>>694331437

it can be difficult to find toothpaste that does not have that
>>
>>694330016
use salt it will hurt but it gets rid of them quick
>>
>>694330016
wash your mouth with salt water
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
Just give it time.
>>
OP here's what you have to do. Go to the spice and herb section in the grocery. Get this shit called alum. It's for making pickles and shit. Take it home and take a pinch of it and hold it against one of the little bitches. It will fucking hurt like a lit cigarette on your pee hole. Play through the pain. Hold it tight up on that sore so the finger with the alum is pressing against it and your thumb is on the outside of your mouth opposite it and just pinching the slut out of it. Count to 100 in your head or out loud if you want to to sound like a retard. Now you can rinse out with water. Do that to all 3. You might want to piss first so you don't accidentally piss on yourself. Now take a deep breath, calm down, and you should be better by tomorrow. If not do the same thing tomorrow. Shit works by drawing the moisture out of the sore and the viruses and shit that cause those sores dehydrate to death. Takes healing time down from a couple weeks to a couple days. Increased healing factor so you not only made your mouth better but also turned yourself into Wolverine without the fucked up hair. Congrats OP.
>>
I have problems with these as well occasionally. Here's what you gotta do.
Look up Oralmedic. If you can get your hands on these, your problem will be solved in a matter of days.
They're hollow q-tips, containing some kind of acid (a mixture of sulphuric acid and other stuff). You break the one end off, letting air inside the q-tip's "tube" containing the solution, and you put the other unbroken end, now being soaked in the acid on the faggot. Keep it there for 5-10 seconds, and maybe spin it around a little bit. This will burn like fuck for these 10 seconds, but after you're done the thing will have gone completely numb. It may burn a little bit after you're done, but that's really mild. Make sure you cover all of the thing with the acid, but also make sure you don't get any on your lip, cause that shit will give you a chemical burn. Nothing horrible, but it's annoying and burns a bit. Then just try to avoid poking it too much with your tongue (a little is okay, but don't overdo it- it might ruin the surface, and open it up again), and in a couple of days it will be gone. You will most likey not feel a thing during these days.
As I've said- burns like fuck for the 10 seconds, but totally worth the pain.
>>
>>694330016
Stop fuckin with em, suck it up, and wait..
>>
>>694332226
life saver
>>
>>694330347
This...
>>
>>694330016

Supersaturated salt water mouth rinse before bed, then later next day, repeat for 3-4 days.
Stop eating not ripe bananas
>>
I suggest Orajel for mouth sores and Canker Cover. The Canker Cover starts as a tablet you hold onto the sore. After is dissolves, it completely covers it with a gel "bandage" for 6-8 hours. They're great to sleep with and eat, but, for me, I feel like they slow down healing.
>>
>>694330016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

nobody knows anything about them, they just come and go and nobody cares enough to find out why. you gonna have to live with them.
>>
>>694330347
My grandmother told me to do this, no idea why it works but it does. Works LOADS better than listerine and similar shit.
>>
>>694333085
This. Oragel numbs it and it goes away in a few days
>>
>>694330016
stop eatin dirty pussy, faggit
>>
Using mouth wash everyday will prevent it. I have this problem too. Using it now is a good idea, but it will burn a bit. It will be gone within a week. These sores are caused by the bacteria in your mouth. Another solution that is even more effective is suicide by gunshot to the head. Make sure that the gun is a lined perfectly to the head. Do it in front of a mirror to prevent missing the center of the brain. GL
>>
I ignore them until they're too big to forget about, then I lance them open with my pocket knife and they flatten down. true story
>>
>>694330016
Lick a hookers penis, cureall.
>>
>>694330016
Solcoseryl
>>
>>694330016
GET SOME SLEEP FFS. no1 cause of aphta is sleep deprivation. so sleep for 9hrs min you're good.
>>
>>694330016
They are called canker sores and I've had them for 20 years. It's not herpes.

Improve your oral hygiene.
>>
>>694330016
Brush your teeth. That's it
>>
>>694335234
>Improve your oral hygiene.

this. i get them if i don't brush my teeth/use mouth wash
>>
I'm going to do you a favor today OP.
I used to get so many canker sores (yours is a canker sore) due to stress and lack of sleep and/or nutrition. Basically, when your immune system is down it is more likely you will get them. Also, canker sores are not herpes. These sores are not viral.

Now comes the tip: One way to reduce their recurrence is to brush your teeth with a toothpaste that does not have SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate). It's not conclusive yet, but research in this area found a link between SLS in toothpastes and recurrence of canker sores. If you go to your local drugstore or any store and go to the toothpaste section, you will find toothpastes without SLS (Tom's of Maine, Sensodyne, Arm&Hammer, etc.). Usually the toothpaste will advertise the fact that it doesn't have SLS on the box itself. Otherwise, you have to look through the ingredients to locate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. SLS is a chemical that makes the toothpaste foam up, and by removing it you basically have foam-less toothpaste.

Anyway, I can't say it works for everyone, but it definitely worked for my family and friends to whom I recommended it. Just changing their toothpastes to SLS-free toothpastes drastically reduced the recurrence of canker sores.

You're welcome.
>>
>>694330016
ask your dentist about hydrochloride numbing meds. they wont go away faster, but you can at least numb them enough to eat
sorry OP
>>
>>694330016
Oral hygeine, faggot. Brush thoroughly (should be spending 3-5 minutes brushing) at least twice a day, floss once or twice a day, and use an alcohol free mouthwash like Prevention regularly. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>694330016
go to your dentist, get a prescription for lyderm gel. That shit gets rid of cankers within a day or two as opposed to several weeks. i used to get tons of them but i stopped eating as many chips and greasy food and i rarely get them, but when i do that gel fixes it.
>>
>>694330253

Pay no attention to the idiot. It's a simple canker store. It will go away.
>>
>>694330016
Brush your teeth, use mouthwash, rub salt into them.
>>
Its a Vitamin B-12 Deficiency. I had the same thing....
>>
>>694336841
This. Take supplements
>>
>>694330016
hi OP. let me wikipedia this for you

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

don't believe that oral hygene myth. oral hygene has nothing to do with it.

other factors have, like sleep deprivation, smoking, malnutrition among others.
>>
nobody has said it yet but stop taking ibuprofen.

was getting those when I was going through some really bad caffeine withdrawls. kept happening every time i'd go on/off coffee due to workload... thought it was coffee.... switched to soda for no headaches but still caffeine boost 1x a week, no mo pillz, confirmed with muh dr.
>>
I get them all the time.

Avoid acidic foods (pineapples, orange juice, etc) Drink lots of milk Bases are your friend. If you're not afraid of ass-rape level pain, put baking soda on it. Avoid touchin it with your teeth and tongue.

Good lick, OP
>>
>>694336187
interesting
I had them pretty frequent, switched to coconut oil for toothpaste and now have maybe one every 3 or 4 months.
Didn't make this connection until now.
>>
>>694338095
Yeah, I used to get them very frequently. I hated when I bit my lip by mistake because it would usually lead to a canker sore. After making the adjustment of changing my toothpaste to an SLS-free one, they only rarely appear. I hope it helps. Fucking canker sores are the worst.
>>
>>694330016
I usually brush the damaged tissue away and clean it with alcohol. I only get them when my body is stressed out.
>>
Brush your fucking teeth, you pig.
>>
>>694330016
rinse with warm salt water and use mouthwash every night.
>>
>>694330016
Apple vinegar
>>
File: 1463051524112.jpg (26 KB, 320x426) Image search: [Google]
1463051524112.jpg
26 KB, 320x426
>>694330016
Use a small amount of alum and let it sit for about 30-45 seconds and taste super bitter, but will draw awa moisture for a little while. It's going to sting quite a bit, it's used for pickles in helping with their crunch. You can pick it up in the spice section from a walmart or something. Just don't swallow too much of it
>>
>>694330016
It's a virus man. You will always get them. Mostly when you're getting sick and immune system is struggling. Anbesol really helps numb pain. The have ones that cover if in a bad spot
>>
>>694330016
you just have to put salt and press with your finger a few minutes. wait 15 min and do it again. tomorrow you won't have that anymore
>>
If the mouth sores is frequent, then it's either herpes or cancer. Otherwise, it's just a common mouth sore that will last 2 weeks.
>>
>>694331715
Fuck that. I get one the size of a pea and I want to fucking die, I can't imagine how painful one that big must feel.
>>
File: opis a fag.jpg (54 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
opis a fag.jpg
54 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>694330016

go to toothpaste aisle of handy department store
find toothache section
find shit for mouth ulcers
buy
go home
dab shit on

it will coat it like skin. immediate relief negro.
>>
>>694330016

You probably should stop sucking diseased nigger cock.
>>
>>694339321
this is not herpes faggot. cold sore ≠ canker sore
>>
I've been suffering with chronic multiple mouth ulcers my whole life, and tried every trick in the book to get rid of them with no result.
Turns out I had a weat allergy that was giving them to me. If only I worked that out sooner to save 23 years of pain.
>>
>>694330016
Do you use tobacco? That looks like a pre-cancerous legion.
>>
Triamcinolone Acetonide Dental Paste prescription. Instant relief.
>>
>>694330016
Saw
>>
>>694330586
you sir are a faggot. canker sores are not the same as herpes
>>
>>694330016
Douse in salt, scrape the white shit off with a toothbrush, wait for it to heal.

Used to get these all the time when I was younger, haven't had one in over a decade.
>>
>>694339631
>weat allergy

Wheat allergy?

lmfao. So, you're allergic to civilized food? I suppose you could hide in the bushes behind 7-11 and eat vermin that happens along.
>>
File: fff.png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
14 KB, 800x600
Make a paste of salt, baking soda and water

Let it sit on it for several minutes. Rinse
>>
>>694330016
Touch your wiener and bite your lip

Cum buckets
>>
>>694330016
nail clippers
>>
>>694330016
3rd year medfag here. Pretty sure that's aids. The retrospective cure would have been to not blow so many dudes
>>
>>694330016
Just get a teaspoon of salt and press it against it for a minute or so.
>>
>>694330016
Put straight iodised salt on that bitch till it burns and goes numb
>>
>>694340409
4th year psychfag. you need to stop projecting onto OP your self-concerns. We can talk about it if you need. Oh, and now that you have been confronted with this self-realization, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>694330016
Those are mouth ulcers. Painful, but overall harmless and non-transmissible. They go away on their own after around 2 weeks. There can be lots of causes for them. I ;ersonally get them when I drink lots of sugary drinks.
>>
>>694330287
This
>>
>>694331715
i had to survive on sore throat spray. every 20min, i had to spray. at the time it was due to extreme stress, but my god it lasted from late sept to mid nov 2015.
>>
stop stressing and change your toothpaste.
>>
>>694331715
>>694340877

The only thing you have to do to get rid of canker sores is take about 4000 mg of Lysine per day as soon as you feel one coming on.

I haven't had a canker in 10 years after I found that out.
>>
>>694340717
top kek
>underrated post
>>
>>694341509
It wasn't close to funny, samefag.

Go die in a fire.
>>
What always triggers them for me, is not getting enough sleep.
>>
>>694341668
summer detected
>>
>>694333085
>Orajel
Once you apply Orajel, it will heal by the next day
>>
File: Bonjela.png (144 KB, 939x285) Image search: [Google]
Bonjela.png
144 KB, 939x285
>>694330016

use this you cunt
>>
>>694330016
eat mango frequentely
>>
Anbesol, which is a numbing liquid and then canker cover. They are both at CVS.
>>
When it starts to hurt a shit ton use an alcohol based mouth wash to clean it you mouth is naturally a cess pool and bacteria inflame the open sores.
>>
Its a canker sore op, all yah can do is wait bruh, they suck shit
>>
>>694330016
sodium bicarbonate, trust me
>>
>>694330016
salt
>>
Stop consuming dairy products. Used to have them every month, stopped dairy, not one in 6 months. I'm not even lactose intolerant.

This study supports this: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19563417
>>
It's a canker sore, if you want the pain to go away, mix some salt into warm water, swish it in your mouth, then spit it out. Do NOT use a shitload of salt, a teaspoon or two will do, when you have too much salt it hurts like a motherfucker. They're annoying but the salt water helps deal with the pain for me, and no, this isn't trolling advice.
>>
wash your teeth with cum
>>
>>694331129
You tell ppl before u give oral secks yes?
>>
this >>694343742

trust me
>>
>>694330444
checked
>>
Use baking soda, faggot.
>>
Rub lemon juice on it, rinse and repeat. Hurts as hell but it works.
>>
>>694341439
will do! thanks anon
>>
Baking soda mixed with water to make a paste, put it on, then leave it to dry/whatever, or hot salt water.
>>
>>694331047
Use mouthwash (may sting) right before bed. Don't rinse, go to sleep.
>>
>>694330287
this
>>
>>694331047
>>694343337
>>
>>694330016
Arm & hammer baking soda, use with a q-tip every 4 hours. Worked for me. Hurts the first time.
>>
>>694330016
add toothpaste to them once every 3 hours / 4 times a day. They'll be gone in 2 days.
>>
>>694332226
Came to post. Alum will basically solve the issue in a night. The pain will be gone and it will heal within a day or two. Hurts like a motherfucker doing I though.
>>
>>694333619
You made my day ty anon.
>>
Swish with warm salt water. Also, don't use mouth wash. Finally, get a toothpaste without SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate). None of them have it on the ingredients list on the box, so you'll have to look it up online. I live in the US and use Tom's of Maine brand, sls-free. SLS is responsible for a lot of this shit. I used to have canker sores ALL the fucking time. Now, I might have one for like 5 days every 3 months. It's worth the time and effort to research the toothpaste.
>>
why dont you stop making this thread? Maybe that will help.
Also, dont use mouth wash as that can irritate it.
>>
>>694330016
kanker sore. Put a ton of salt in it. It will hurt but feel a bit better after and heal quicker. Take a multivitamin every day and just wait for it to improve otherwise. There's also Orajel
>>
>>694330586
it's a bacterial infection from a cut.
>>
>>694330016

It's an aphthous ulcer, do not listen to anything these fucktards are telling you to do. It resolves on its own with 1-2 weeks and the pain associated with it can be treated palliatively with soft diet and rinses with salt water or you can apply intraoral topical anesthetic like benzocaine. They will recur every so often. Relax. Fuckn whiny lil bitch it goes away. Just be glad you don't have something worse.
>>
File: 1468375120982.png (211 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468375120982.png
211 KB, 577x1024
>>694330016
>>
>>694346156
hes right, this always helps
>>
>>694346422
>aphthous ulcer
Is that the official name? I've always heard it by the name Canker sore.
>>694346156
No, it wont.
>>
>>694330815
It actually does work though. You can bite out the sore. Only problem is that he now has a bigger hole that will probably turn out the same way because OP doesn't brush his teeth.
>>
Onion farts applied directly to the affected area.
>>
>>694330287
This and meication
>>
>>694330347
Medication*
>>
>>694330016
>>694330016
Cocaine. No, seriously.
>>
>>694330016
>>694330016
>>694330016
I know you got a lot of posts already. I get these often. Easiest way to get rid of them is to ingest vitamin C. either pills or start eating oranges.
>>
File: 1467745371681.gif (2 MB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1467745371681.gif
2 MB, 500x481
>brush every day
>floss every day
>best dental hygiene in the family
>still have 1-2 of these fuckers in my mouth at any given time
life is suffering
>>
>>694348631
Cocaine gets rid of everything, even all the cocaine I just bought.
>>
>>694330016
>Reduce your stress.
>Tripple your vitamin C intake (oranges, vitamin C pills, fruits)
>Exercise 40 minutes daily
>Masturbate 1-2 times a day.
>Sleep 8-10 hours.

No more canker sores.
>>
Can't do shit brother. Gotta endure that pain, buy some mufukn oral analgesic at the fukn dollar store & chill. Maybe watch the diet but scientist say it could be caused by stress.
>>
>>694340075
hahahaha yea fuck that guy
>>
>>694348903
2meta4me
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.