[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't keep up with this shit lately, who is alton sterling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: alton-sterling-10.jpg (26 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
alton-sterling-10.jpg
26 KB, 780x439
I can't keep up with this shit lately, who is alton sterling what did he do, did he actually resist arrest or is he truly honestly a dindu nuffin and the Dallas shootings are justified?
>>
>>693619253
Justified? Do two wrongs make a right?!
>>
From what I've seen it's not perfectly clear but it does seem as if he was reaching for something.
>>
>>693619253
with that comment
God bless America on it's journey to hell in a hand basket.
>justified?
>>
He's a nigger

That being said, if he was innocent, it would only be a matter of time

Niggers aren't even worth the cannon fodder for the upcomming chink invasion

Dubs confirm
>>
He deserved to be killed anyway, not because he's black but because he's a registered sex offender and child molester, can't say I'm sorry he's dead. This killing was definitely justified though, police were in a situation in which they feared for their lives, it looked as if he was reaching for gun, police did what was necessary to ensure their own safety.
>>
>>693619253
>he resisted, but...
>he was taken to the ground with two cops on top of him, totally pinned down
>cop says he saw a gun
>suspect puts both hands flat and out in a "don't shoot me, i won't move" kind of gesture
>cop shoots him twice
>dying muscle reflexes make mans arms tighten up, giving appearance of his arm coming inward, albeit rather slowly
>cop unloads 4 more bullets

niggers are niggers and bla bla bla. but this looks like a case of cops murdering him

new evidence could be found and change my mind, but with what's out there now, he looks to be a worthless piece of trash who probably deserved a stint in prison rather than getting murdered
>>
Alton Sterling, father of the year.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 446x493
>>693620842
>>
>>693620781
He wasn't totally pinned down though, watch the video and it's clear he can move his right arm.
>>
>>693621006
even if that were true (which i'm not totally convinced of) he had two cops on him. they could have quite easily subdued him. they were large men, not tiny little officers
>>
>>693621096
The situation was handled horribly by the officers but they knew he had a weapon and it does seem as if he was reaching for it. They should have tried to subdue both arms but they didn't. It's a shitty situation but given the circumstances I can see why the officers made the call. I've seen more coverage on this one then Philando which is bullshit because the Philando one seems pretty clearly an example of police brutality whereas this one not so much.
>>
>>693620879
my nigga :)
>>
murrika at it again :D ayy best country in the world
>>
>>693620613
>>
>be american
>Wear Diapers errryday
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)
>>
it's a win win situation what's been going on
>unqualified piece of shit police is killing worthless gangsta niggers
>worthless gangsta niggers are killing unqualified piece of shit police

Fun to watch this from a distance. Where I live, casual mall-cops / security guards have longer education and training than cops in some states of america
>>
File: Black Monopoly.jpg (106 KB, 597x604) Image search: [Google]
Black Monopoly.jpg
106 KB, 597x604
Both of the shootings by the police were justified. In both cases they were armed and did not follow instructions or fought police.Why are there not as many whites getting shot, when the police tell you to do something we do it. At the start of an incounter with police they have the right to ask you to do just about anything. If you have a problem with what they ask, take em to court to get whatever figured out.
>>
NIGGER
>>
>>693619253
>dallas shootings justified
No. We dont have enough info about either case to claim that violence against other people is justified.
>>
>>693619793
Two negatives = positive. Yeah.
>>
>>693619793
Yes you dumb faggot they do. Just like two odds make an even. Learn the rules of the universe
>>
>>693622982
didn't the second guy tell cops he had a gun? and was reaching for his ID?

>when the police tell you to do something you do it

my constitutional rights tell me otherwise nigger
>>
>>693623387
Look at the sovereign citizen folks
>>
>>693622982
>both cases they were armed and did not follow instructions or fought police

>both

This case was understandable. the other wasn't
>>
>>693623505
>constitutional rights
Oh, yeah, the Sovereign Citizen Constitution, that's the one.
>>
>>693623505
so, now you're a laughing stock for standing up for your rights?

glad I ain't American.
>>
>>693623908
And what in the Constitution protects you
>>
>>693623962
What rights is anon saying he has in this situation?
>>
>>693624242
the right to carry a gun, sit in a car and provide his identification (as instructed by the officer) without getting shot to dead.

those kinda rights.
>>
>>693623169
This . So much this.
>>
>>693624874
>carry a gun
Absolutely. But when in a situation with the police, a law abiding citizen should tell the officer where the gun is so he can retrieve it and move it to safe location for the duration of the stop. Not saying it is a good thing, but there is not right in the Constitution that says it cant happen.
>sit in a car
Not a right protected by the Constitution.
>provide identification
Not protected by the Constitution
>not getting shot dead
Life is not protected by the Constitution
>>
>>693625179
didnt he tell the cop that he had to move his gun to get to his licence? so not to shoot him when he see's it?
>>
>>693623385
oooh you must be an edge lord
>>
>>693625321
You let the cop move the gun. You never reach for a weapon around a police officer, never. Not saying he deserved it, but come on.
>>
>>693625179
>life is not protected by the constitution.
>welcome to America
>land of the dead
>>
>>693625501
Is life a protected right in your country?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x195
>>693620768

Yea, but it's the same for the 5 cops killed lol
>>
>>693625480
Sieg Heil!
>>
>>693619961
I think he had a small revolver in his pocket. In the video an officer pulls something put of his right trouser leg pocket
>>
>>693619253
Known felon. Has gun, points it at someone. Shouldn't have gun cus felon. Fights with police. Reaches for weapon while on ground. /game.
>>
>>693625623
Really? How dense are you that you think you can make a quick motion towards a weapon near a cop and not expect to see consequences?
>>
>>693619253
All cops are nazis and should be shot on sight.
>>
File: 1464789320931.jpg (184 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1464789320931.jpg
184 KB, 564x820
>>693625754
All niggers in the US should know by know that cops are really trigger happy. Yet still they dont keep it in mind when they get arrested.
Now who's fault is that?
>>
>>693625501
It is, in fact. Cannot be stripped of life, liberty, or property without due process.

But if a cop thinks you're going to attack him, because you say you have a weapon and then ignore his instructions and appear to reach for it, he can shoot you in anticipatory self defense.

Do what cop says, don't get shot. Fucking easy.
>>
>>693624874
There is a procedure for alerting an officer to the presence of a weapon in your possession. It involves first putting your hands where the officer can see them, alerting the officer to its presence, then following instructions in order to allow the officer to check the licensing of the weapon.

It does not involve telling the officer you're armed, followed by rootint around the glove compartment while the officer yells "don't reach for it"
>>
>>693625961
I mean yeah cops need to tone it down, but they must also stay vigilant to threats? What human can do that day in and day out and never see a slip up? It is a tough situation, and honestly a product of the drug war.
>>
>>693621393
That such a bullshit statement if you think someone would look to shoot 2 police officers, whiles being pinned and having other officers around him.

He wasn't a crazy crack head hobo, at most the officer(s) not on him could've shot his hand. But they were clearly panicked,

>both officers had 7 years between them in the force

supports claims of naivety.
>>
>>693626123
I was talking about niggers toning it down n acting normal. (Or like they would call it: acting white)
Did you read the picture?
>>
>>693625179
>>sit in a car
>Not a right protected by the Constitution.
>>provide identification
>Not protected by the Constitution
>>not getting shot dead
>Life is not protected by the Constitution
once again, I must say I'm so happy to not be American.
>>
>>693626263
>shot his hand
Quick draw mcgraw over here
>>
>>693626263
Officers are not allowed to shoot to injure. They can only shoot to kill
>>
File: FÃ…K U.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
FÃ…K U.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>693625569
>Is life a protected right in your country?
not him, but yes, yes it is. Denmark.
>>
>>693625961
>All jews in the third reich should know that the nazis hated them. Yet they didn't leave.
Now who's fault is that?
>>
>>693626304
We're happy you're not too
>>
>>693626285
No i did. But i feel there is some fault on police.
>>
>>693619253
he didn't do shit, cops executed him cold.

doesn't justify what the snipers did, but it does explain why they did it.
>>
>>693626304
And what country do you live in where all this is protected in writing in a living document?
>>
>>693626461
But can you imagine if all of them were armed? They would have had a fighting chance at least.

Also, the holocaust is a propaganda tool, you nigger
>>
>>693626416
Really? And yet people die? How is that possible?
>>
>>693626263
He was already trying to resist arrest, if he saw that as a way to get them off him he wouldn't hesitate to shoot them. He wasn't exactly thinking logically at that point.
>>
>>693626106
This is really the issue in the minnesota case. It's not police that need to be trained differently, its the public (by which i mean niggers, cause they're the only ones who seem to have this problem).

That being said, you can't train niggers. They either won't listen or won't understand. They're niggers
>>
>>693626402
America is truly a great and just country.

i mean, they don't have families or children who'll miss them.

nah, let's just kta if they "think" they're doing something wrong.
>>
>>693626106
he told he had a gun, on his person, and was then instructed to provide ID. He reached for his ID, and then the policeman yelled "don't reach" and shot him simultaneously. Dude didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>693626461
*sigh*

They did. They were "reacquired" by Nazi conquests.

Fucking read a book.
>>
>>693626471
There's something inherently wrong with that entire fucking country m8.
There's nothing you can do about it, because the politicians running the country only care about their own business.
>>
>>693626752
Youll be experiencing it soon enough, oh about in 10-15 years.
>>
File: nyp civil war.jpg (233 KB, 1073x1200) Image search: [Google]
nyp civil war.jpg
233 KB, 1073x1200
>>
>>693626468
oh, the burn.
>>693626527
Denmark.
>>693626564
we have almost zero deaths due to cops shooting people, that's the point here you muppet.
>>
>>693626752
White people understand this. We give police this kind of authority so they can do their jobs without overly endangering their own lives. It's only niggers who can't seem to wrap their nappy, simple heads around the fact that they don't have the right to resist an officer attempting to arrest them

>here come the "enjoy sucking pig cock, white boi?" comments
>>
>>693626921
Nonsense. We can do something about it, but nobody wants to do anything but bitch
>>
>>693623962
>>693624242
>>693624874
>>693625321

It's almost like when humans get threatened they want to protect themselves.

I know if a robber were to break into my house and I suspected him of having a gun, I would shoot that motherfucker to the ground and keep unloading until he stops moving.

Also cops are trained to 'shoot until there is no longer a threat'. If someone is still moving after a gunshot, that's their cue to keep shooting.
>>
>>693620613

> /pol/
>>
>>693627066
Yes, but thats not what i asked was it slim cheese? I asked how life was a protected right in your constitution
>>
>>693626975
what do you mean by this?

>>693627071
fickle mentality.
>>
>>693626106
>It does not involve telling the officer you're armed, followed by rootint around the glove compartment while the officer yells "don't reach for it"

That might be so - but the fact remains that American police need a bit more trigger discipline in their police training. Not just for the blacks killed or shot, but whites, dogs, and everything else in between.

Cops show little hesitation or restraint in regards to their personal arsenal and often can't even respect the laws themselves (parking in red zones, running red lights, speeding, etc).

I can't say I agree with Black Lives Matter, but police should be model citizens in every other regard
>>
>>693627071
>they don't have the right to resist an officer attempting to arrest them

EXCESSIVE FORCE. A law enforcement officer has the right to use such force as is reasonably necessary under the circumstances to make a lawful arrest. An unreasonable seizure occurs when a law enforcement officer uses excessive force in making a lawful arrest.
Legal Definition of 'Excessive Force' - Lectric Law Library
www.lectlaw.com/def/e055.htm
>>
>>693627178
are you comparing a guy sitting in a car for a busted tail-light to a burglar in your house?
>>
>>693627262
Are you senior denmark? If so i mean, once the migrants have settled and spread across europe you will begin to see more civilian deaths by cop, because it is funny how different cultures clash. This is what we see in America.
>hurr we dont have guns
It wont matter, youll see more beatings, deaths and violence. Prepare
>>
>>693627588
>projections

this is a reason why most people hate americans.
>>
>>693627748
They hate us cuz they ain't us
>>
>>693619253
Use google you dumb piece of shit
>>
File: 1302240604832_ORIGINAL.jpg (29 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1302240604832_ORIGINAL.jpg
29 KB, 340x480
>>693619253
Meanwhile, this little old man is laughing his ass off because his dream of a race war is about to come true.
>>
>>693627964
yeah, every time something like this happens we're in awe of how civilized and just you are.

Thanks for the wars and terrorism tho!
>>
>>693623169
ok but only 1-2 nigs were shot and like 11 cops...
>>
You shouldn't be shot arbitrarily in the road for resisting arrest. You have a right to due process of law, trial, legal council, whether you're a hobo or a sex offender or a regular guy. Saying, "well they should have done what the cops said" is basically acknowledging that all of those rights don't apply in situations of the cop's choosing. And cops are people, too. They make mistakes. When those mistakes result in the unnecessary death of American citizens, repeatedly and on film, your country has a real problem.
>>
>>693628006
Who is he?
>>
File: Can U hear me now.jpg (83 KB, 433x375) Image search: [Google]
Can U hear me now.jpg
83 KB, 433x375
Poster of black Monopoly post.
The cop told him not to reach in his pants because he had a gun. It would have been smart of him knowing the cop has seen the gun to put his hands on car door and ask cop to let him out. Police are control freeks they want to go home safe and sound too.
>>
>>693627964
That's the only redeeming feature you have.
>>
>>693627038
Sooo... this wasn't a terrorist attack?
>>
>>693619253
Sterling rolled up to a liquor store, got in an altercation with a homeless person, pulled out an illegal concealed firearm, threatened to kill the person with it, got the police called on him, resisted the cops when they came to address it, and got himself shot in the process. He alone is to blame for his actions.
>>
>>693626499
>>he didn't do shit

Known felon. Has gun, points it at someone. Shouldn't have gun cus felon. Fights with police. Reaches for weapon while on ground. /game.
>>
>>693627178
>americans have the right to bear arms
>police have the right to kill if "they fear for their safety"
>gun owners are obligated to tell if armed
>police fear for their safety when knowing a person is armed
so, you have every right to own a gun and police are allowed to kill if you exercise that right.

America, love it or leave it.

durrrr
>>
>>693628220
Charles Manson
>>
>>693628484
If you're dumb enough to reach for a gun when someone is pointing a gun at you already you deserve the Darwin award.
>>
>>693627237
>slim cheese
lol
>I asked how life was a protected right in your constitution
it's a pinned clause regarding citizens right to safety and life, can't remember it word-by-word. And no, it doesn't mean people are not allowed to die, you endless twit.
>>
File: Freedom 7.jpg (120 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Freedom 7.jpg
120 KB, 750x600
The thing I saw in second shoot that I thought was bad is you have 6 police with guns drawn, and a woman filming, but no one is putting pressure on the wound. If the guy was shot in the arm a pressure bandage should have kept him alive for hours if not days!
>>
>>693628642
Bullet almost certainly went through his arm and into his chest, he was a dead man before she started filming.
>>
>>693627130
>Nonsense. We can do something about it
what then
>>
>>693628613
said nigger reached for his ID, as instructed by the officer, then the officer suddenly feared for his safety knowing the nigger was armed and killed him.

the only way to survive a confrontation with the police, if black, these days is to not comply. Sit still, hands on the wheel, ask to be cuffed and dragged from the car whilst not moving a muscle.

then, a nigger might get to live when dealing with those appointed to "protect and serve".
>>
So far i don't know the investigation hasn't even started people are jumping to conclusions. I think the one out of Minnesota is the big issue. But samething no investigation yet.
>>
>>693628807
Our soldiers get shot in the chest and are kept alive for hours with Pressure bandeges. NOT EVEN HIS WOMAN WAS HELPING HIM.
>>
>>693622590
So much this.
>>
>>693628498
This real-life Joker tried to trick America into a race war in the 60's. 50 years later it looks like it is about to happen. Former Rep. Joe Walsh declared war on Obama and BLM.
>>
>>693628976
'you did not comply enough'

bam.jpg

america is fucked
>>
>>693628976
While most white people would simply tell the officer their gun is with their ID so he might have to move it before they take their hands off the wheel, it's basic self preservation mate.
>>
>>693628976
>the only way to survive a confrontation with the police, if black, these days is to not comply.

No way - I don't think the numbers of these types of killings has even gone past 50 in the last 5 years (which isn't much considering there are millions of blacks in America and the amount of actual arrests)

Your mentality is based off watching fear-mongering news reporting claiming it's an epidemic

Our police definitely deserve outrage - but it's far from an epidemic
>>
>>693621797
for some reason I kek'd at this
>>
>>693619253
Reminder the media is changing the story saying the police were confronting him over fucking bootleg CDs. This is false. They were called because he was menacing another person and that person called 911. Like most thugs he was being defiant and resisting arrest. His free hand which was under the car was used to reach for the officers gun.
The truth is being twisted to fit the institutionalized racism narrative.
>>
>>693623169
-10-11=-21 my man.
>>
>>693629116
If you get a bullet through the lung you're fucked, same goes for ruptured and torn arteries or internal bleeding from damaged organs and cavatied tissue, from such close range that round would have torn him up inside, only a team of surgeons being next door would have saved him.
>>
>>693619253
Just another dindu with a criminal record, including sex offender, shot and killed for not listening to police
>>
>>693628634
No wonder youre all pussies
>right to safety
Kek
>>
>>693629149
lol true, catch22
>>693629155
when dealing with whites, police are less inclined to "fear for their safety". You know this. Remember the kid who shot up a black church? Taken into custody, not a scratch on him. Even though he was armed to the gills.
>>693629249
>Our police definitely deserve outrage - but it's far from an epidemic
your point is valid, yes, but even though it might be epidemic yet it still starts to look like a tendency.
>>
>>693628827
Get out and use our voices.
>>
>>693623169
Negatives and wrongs are not equivalent, dipshit.
>>
>>693629698
you don't have a right to safety? lol why you have police and military, then? Save the fucking money and protect your own asses.
>>
>>693621096
This. What happened to good ol' grappling. Where I'm from they teach officers to subdue suspects with their hands, not shoot them at point blank because they are "reaching for something".
>>
>>693628634

looks like you had to explain in detail to these stupid amerifags
fuck I live in a shithole (portugal) but damn at least I'm not american
>>
>>693629715
Because he wasn't flipping out when they got to him, cops don't shoot for the sake of it the vast majority of the time, they only shoot idiots who give the impression they're drawing a weapon.
>>
>>693629745
yeah good luck with that.

singing kumbya will not help. even shouting and ranting will not help.

do you have anything that will actually help?
>>
>>693619793
No but 3 rights make a left
>>
>>693630078
"Those who make peaceful protest impossible, make violent protest inevitable."
>>
>>693629867
Niggers happened. "Good Ole grappling" doesn't work when 3 out of 5 suspects have guns or knives and no empathy or concern for human life.

This isn't the good ol' USA, this is more like savage africa.
>>
>>693629449
I've noticed this too. Trying to make him out to be the innocent CD seller when he was really fucking with people outside of the store. It doesn't matter to the media they just want a riot or something so they can get those awards and clips they can replay over and over.
>>
>>693630302
Cute quote but the assholes out there protesting are the ones raring for a fight. They want a race war so bad.
>>
white eurofag here, it is indeed justified, and no matter what edgy fag kids on 4chan say, cops cant just kill black people like they are garbage. They deserve to live as much as any other human, i feel sick when i read stupid idiots here saying things like one less, he was an ape who cares and stuff like that, i bet those internet thugs have black friends in real life, but to act cool they say such stupid phrases. Cops have died now because they have started a war, you have to respect every individual, they havent done they job properly, and the funny thing is that in most videos its not an accident or the black guy never does any weird move, its just pure killing without consequences, im sorry for the cops, but they started this watermelon, and they will suffer the consequences, now they must start doing their fucking job properly, and only shooting when their life is truly at risk, not when a guy says i have a gun where my license is, thats just fucking retarded.
>>
>>693630040
true shit, bro. I've been to Lisboa a few times btw, beautiful city and great food.
>>693630066
if a guy produces a gun, then yes by all means shoot him. But if gets confused and reaches to quick for his ID because scared and shit, then reach in and grab the motherfuckers hand. Don't just shoot. The officer is supposed to be trained, keep his cool and not escalate the situation.
>>
>>693630302
im not saying make it impossible, just acknowledging that its useless and doesnt change a bloody thing.

unless you create measures that cause actual change, you may as well not bother.
>>
File: blanket.jpg (206 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
blanket.jpg
206 KB, 600x800
>>693619253
>cops called because someone said black guy in a red shirt pulled a gun and pointed it at him
>cops show up
>cops tell alton to get on the ground
>cops tase alton
>cops tackle alton
>cops struggle to hold down alton, when they notice his hand going for his pocket, where they see a gun
>cops kill alton

>Alton impregnated a 14 year old at age 20, ending up on the sex offender registry
>Strangled and beat women
>Bust down doors armed and robbed people in their own homes
>Sold drugs
>Beat more women
>Only out of jail in 2014

>already breaking the law for not registering his new address in the sex offender registry

The cops did the world a favor. He got 6 months for kicking down someone's door and robbing them armed. 6 months for an armed home invasion.

If he survived this encounter he would have been out on the streets doing this again in a year or two.
>>
Sterling was guilty, Castile was innocent.
Both had problems with police misconduct, but the Dallas officer had actual justification to kill Sterling.
But BLM doesn't care, so long as they have an excuse to murder people - not just white cops.
>>
File: red.jpg (574 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
574 KB, 1000x1000
>>693630548
>Sterling was guilty, Castile was innocent.

Castile was killed by an Asian cop, too.
>>
>>693630452
The peaceful people have been ignored for years in most "1st world" countries, now the apes are going bananas it's suddenly a big news thing. You're already at the second stage mate.
>>
>>693630495
This. Why don't BLM understand shit.
>>
>>693629823
This just shows how fucked America is, but you are right.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
>>
>>693630470
Which is why we use our voice. We elect good politicians, we become more active in our communities. But too many people have to go catch pokemon to be bothered with any of this making a better country nonsense.
>>
>>693630316
yeah but if he's lying on the bloody ground with you *sitting on top of him* he could have a frikkin rocket launcher for all I care.

He reaches for his gun, you grab his arm and stop him.
>>
>>693630495
Interesting. Source?
>>
>>693630463
If he does mean to kill you then reaching for his hand just ends up with you dead, the rest of the world don't have this shit because we don't give any old nigger a gun, if you'll excuse me breaking from the normal back and forth bullshit on here, the only way to stop all these retarded shooting either from or against police is to stop letting civilians have guns, if there wasn't the likelihood of some cunt having a gun the cops wouldn't keep shooting them, and a gun's no use if you're getting robbed because he'll kill you before you draw.
>>
>>693631027
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

>>693630905
>He reaches for his gun, you grab his arm and stop him.

It's a 300 pound nigger who shrugged off two tasers. You think you have the strength to pin down one of his 50-pound arms?
>>
>gun in pants
>resist arrest
>can easily just put hand in pocket and point gun and shoot through pants
>cops neutralize the target as they're trained to do
>WAHHHH COULD HAVE TASED, WAHHHH COULD HAVE SHOT ARM OR LEG WAHHHH
>niggers retaliate by killing 5 cops who didn't even live in that city and had zero connection to the incident

Yeah fuck niggers. Sterling was a nigger. Here's a fucking tip for you retards. STOP RESISTING AND THEY WON'T THINK YOU'RE ABOUT TO KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU
>>
>>693630548
Do we really know Castile was innocent yet?
Did he actually have a permit to carry?
The only person who says so is the woman in the car.
It is very possible that he WAS reaching for a gun to shoot the police officer.
>>
>>693630470
You misunderstand me, i'm not saying they should make it impossible, i'm saying it already is, that's why the chimps keep burning down towns, the guys who have been "using their voice", to quote the tree hugger, are being ignored and have been for years so now they whip up the retards instead, and shit like fergusson happens.
>>
>>693630548

Didn't happen in Dallas
>>
>>693630905
And possible give up your hold on him and have him try and wiggle away? When is the last time you got into a physical fight that couldve been for your life? Quit monday morning quarterbacking, and try to put your self in a cops position.
A guy broke into my apartment a few years ago when i lived down south. Ok, he was waving a weapon around and demanding me and my roommates money telling us this will be our last night alive. Through some damn moracle we were able to subdue him. I had him in a choke hold so tight, the next week you could see my fingers in bruise outlines. This is shit cops deal with daily, get real euro
>>
>>693631107
>It's a 300 pound nigger who shrugged off two tasers. You think you have the strength to pin down one of his 50-pound arms?

Yes. Handled guys like him in the psych ward where I work. They get some freakish strength too, when they are out of their mind.

There are techniques for this. And when someone is lying on the ground it's really easy. He just cannot apply his full strength like this while you have an excellent position for holds

I would expect trained police officers to be even better at this than I am. Not to mention when there's two of them.

Oh and we dont even have tasers
>>
>>693631443
see
>>693631485

Police officers do this all around the world, every day. It's only in america where you apparently cannot subdue somebody without shocks and guns
>>
>>693630746
holy shit, that's bad...
>>693631032
no, grabbing his hand with your left hand whilst training your gun on him with your right keeps you fairly in the high-ground position and makes sure you gets his full attention. This shit doesn't happen in Europe, brah. Wonder why? Maybe because guns aren't so readily available and police are actually taught to de-escalate situations and protect citizens, even suspects.
>>
>>693631485

Police aren't trained to star in action movies. They're trained to kill their targets if they discharge a weapon. And there's literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>693631599
What is this magical technique? Also i didnt know they allowed weapons in the pysche ward, damn that is tough.
>>
>>693631670
>de-escalate situations and protect citizens, even suspects.

As I said before, this nigger would have been out of jail within a year and kicking down doors and robbing people's homes armed again.

The police did protect citizens by offing this piece of human trash.

Go look at his arrest record and tell me after how many guilty pleas it would have taken for him to have been reformed.

Because 8-9 wasn't enough.
>>
>>693628421
>terrorist
Nigger is the terrorist to all humans
>>
>>693631670
I agree with your comments on European police but I can't help thinking that reaching through a car window with your off hand and putting yourself so close to the suspect if he wished to grab you and bounce your head on the roof would be pretty counter productive, especially as you know he's armed. Better move would be to have the guy cuff his hands to the wheel and relieve him of the weapon before checking ID.
>>
File: 1453691442298.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1453691442298.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>693631670
>european de escalation
>>
>>693631830
/POL/ may be a better place for your argument, otherwise you're simply a fascist fool trying to enslave the world to your warped vision of humanity.
>>
>>693625615
No, your just an edgy liberal faggot
>>
>>693632095
He's got a weapon and is being hyper aggressive, yet he received no bullet wounds that day of the fatal or even the annoying variety.
>>
The Gunman identified as Micah Johnson

but he dindu nuffin
>>
>>693631778
The most simple one is to dislocate the shoulder. It probably has a fancy martial arts name but i cba to look it up.
Alternatively you can just pin the lower arm behind the back and press it upwards. Standard police hold.
The muscles to move out of that are very weak and you can easily hold someone several times your own strength. If hes lying on the floor you can even use your knee and have both hands free

And no they don't allow weapons, my point was that we deal with really strong people too. Especially if they are psychotic and their body is full of adrenaline.

They cant shoot us, but they could hurt us pretty bad if the hold fails
>>
>>693631830
>As I said before, this nigger would have been out of jail within a year and kicking down doors and robbing people's homes armed again.
the nigger in the car? the shit you on about? he wasn't a criminal, and even if he was robbery doesn't warrant the death penalty.
>>693632059
>f he wished to grab you and bounce your head on the roof
then you shoot, remember you have your gun trained straight at him. The officer had control of the situation, right up until same officer chose to give up control and give in to panic.
>>693632095
fine example, yes. They're wearing protective gear, they've got the madman under control and is wearing him down until they can safely subdue him. Standard procedure, and no one gets to die. Your cops could learn from this.
>>
>>693631693
>implying their target discharged a weapon

Unless you meant they are trained to panic when somebody "reaches"
>>
>>693632429
>he is being violent
>he is trying to harm police officers
>he a good boi
>>
>>693632548
I prefer methods that reduce the risk of people dying during standard police stops, better to remove his ability to harm you than his ability to breath.
>>
File: asdfasdfasfasfd fuck.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasfasfd fuck.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>693632455
>cop kill a guy becauz reach for ID
>GOOD COPPER DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>693626263
Have you ever been in a fight or flight situation? The police are trained to shoot center mass until the target stops moving. They are trained almost religiously to never aim anywhere but center mass as you are likely to miss at least 1 or 2 times in an altercation.
>>
>>693632548
>the nigger in the car? the shit you on about?

Alton Sterling, the "gentle giant" who pointed a gun at someone in Louisiana, shrugged off being tased and continued to resist arrest and reach for the gun he had in his pocket illegally while two cops tried to hold him down.

For some reason Black Lives (don't) Matter decided to rally behind a child rapist, woman beater, home invader piece of trash instead of the guy in his car with a broken tail light.
>>
>>693632458
>dislocate a shoulder
Police brutality
Also messing you up, and being able to brandish a weapon are different things. Sure ned the brainless could co cock you pretty hard, but he won't be whipping out a pistol to blam you.
>>
>>693632680
he's crazy, he doesn't deserve death, he's dealt with accordingly. Welcome to Europe.
>>693632707
exactly.
>>
>>693632680
Nope, he's a cunt for sure, but if we casually executed every cunt in the world we'd no longer have a population crisis, or any white people, or niggers, in fact it'd probably just be Iceland sitting on a rock wondering why we're all being so quite.
>>
>>693632772
>Alton Sterling, the "gentle giant" who pointed a gun at someone in Louisiana, shrugged off being tased and continued to resist arrest and reach for the gun he had in his pocket illegally while two cops tried to hold him down.
well if you're just going to outright make up a story that didnt actually happen then ok
>>
>>693632772
I was referring to the coon with the broken tail light, who reached for his drivers license and got shot to death. The other case is more complicated, granted, but I still believe firmly that they too could've handled that nig without killing him.
>>
>>693632923
>dealt with accordin
How? Prison forever? Some people cant be reformed m8.
>>693632930
Well, i guess we should just throw all crazies in jail or hospitals and spend extra resources to care for them.
>>
>>693633026
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Just in case you forgot /b/ro
>>
does it really matter? as a nation the US clearly wants everyone to be armed. obviously in that situation lots and lots of people are going to get shot and killed. its hardly worth bothering to try to decide if any particular shooting is right or wrong any more. overall the situation is exactly what the country wants, guns everywhere and shootings everywhere.
>>
>>693619253
>Dallas shootings are justified?
You are already too much of a cuck. Please go back to tumblr
>>
>>693633026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdGXhSQvTKc

Look at his right shoulder. His arm is clearly free and moving.

Why do you think he was moving his arm?

What do you think was his plan after he pushed these 2 cops off of him?

>>693633087
>but I still believe firmly that they too could've handled that nig without killing him.

Go look at his rap sheet. All he ever did was break into people's houses and rob them while armed, sell drugs, strangle and beat women.

I'm glad they killed him. The longest he spent in prison was 5 years, and his record showed him committing crimes almost every year he was a free man.

He is not reform able. He was wasting taxpayer money by having lawyers defend his subhuman ass every time he fucked up.
>>
>>693632889
I reckon most people would take a dislocated shoulder over dying.

And i dont fancy having my head bashed in by some psycho either. It may not be a gun (woooo, scary) but there's reason enough to stop him from moving his arms anyway. He could as well have a gun, it would still be easy to prevent him from reaching it.

Besides, do you really think a nigger could shoot two officers while lying face down. Try it. Lay down and reach for your back pocket. IF he gets to wriggle his gun out of his pocket too fast for the cops to react (which would be a small miracle) they could still easily evade, grapple, push it out of the way etc etc etc...

The problem is that shooting isn't the last resort for the US police, but often the first
>>
>>693628220
Albert Einstein
>>
If I was black and the police came at me.....I am going to run
These cops went out to kill some niggers, plain and simple. They are trained not to do things like this. I have 2 theories.
1:this shit is fake and they're just fucking with us
2: the world has flipped and we are amongst the end of days
>>
File: 1467985470879.gif (410 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
1467985470879.gif
410 KB, 350x270
Il leave this here. Note conviction
>>
>>693633204
Jails aren't just there to look good mate, no point having them if we kill everyone we disagree with, some people simply cannot be reformed and should be executed for the greater good, see the bulger case in England, but most can be reformed or at least suppressed enough to keep them from going too bad again.
>>
>>693633344
>Lay down and reach for your back pocket.

It was in his front pocket

>The problem is that shooting isn't the last resort for the US police, but often the first

I'm sorry you missed the first part of the video where police approach Alton, tell him to get on the ground, and tase him twice.
>>
Rhodesian women BTFOs self-hating whites and BLM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg
>>
>>693633416
Are you Jon?
>>
>>693633365
>.I am going to run
good idea if you want to get shot.
If you didnt do anything just cooperate.
>muh evil police pigs out to kill niggers
kek
>>
>>693633318
Not that guy but if I had some fat fucker kneeling on my arm and chest I think the pain might make me move some too, just a thought.
>>
>>693633530
No, I am dog.
>>
>>693633344
You forget, you arent in the public light, cops are. They dislocate somebodies shoulder they are at fault and will pay damages, you do it no one cares. You are comparing apples to trees.
Dude it doesnt matter if he could do, he was trying to. If any officer gets hit in the line of duty, that is bad. Brothers in arms, anything to help your fellow officer
>>
>>693633552
>>Not that guy but if I had some fat fucker kneeling on my arm and chest

Why would you refuse to get on the ground when police approach you after you were just pointing a gun at a hobo asking you for money?

Why would you refuse to get on the ground when police take our their tasers and tase you?
>>
>>693633477
What she says at 1:50 doesn't make any sense. If you believe you're evil you'll be more aware of your actions.
>>
>>693633416
>most can be reformed
You dont live in America do you?
>>
>>693633541
Where I live im a white foreigner and I am always getting pulled by the cops. Difference is they don't have guns here.
You ever get stopped by the police just for walking home after a 10hr shift at work?
>>
>>693620768
six shots is extremely overdoing it though dont you think?
i mean id think two shots point blank pretty much finished the guy off
>>
>>693633204
>How? Prison forever? Some people cant be reformed m8.
who knows? maybe he was of his meds, and just needed help, maybe he was FUBAR and got thrown in a hole. I don't know the exact case.
>>693633318
>All he ever did was break into people's houses and rob them while armed, sell drugs, strangle and beat women
>his record showed him committing crimes almost every year he was a free man
>The longest he spent in prison was 5 years
bro.. no, now you're just making shit up. Fuck off, you're wasting everybody's time.
>>
>>693633824
Yes, and im American
>>
>>693633690
I wouldn't but that wasn't the point we were discussing, if you're in severe pain, perhaps from a large weight being pushed through a small area onto your body, then you move, it's just an instinctual thing, get some to bend your finger back and see if you move or wait till it snaps.
>>
File: flashlight.jpg (515 KB, 1181x1181) Image search: [Google]
flashlight.jpg
515 KB, 1181x1181
>>693633889
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

I'm sorry you don't know shit about the piece of human shit you're trying to defend, but it's all right there.

I don't expect nigger-sympathizers to be able to read, because they're probably gangbanging niggers.
>>
>>693633773
I don't thank fuck, but statistically my point still stands.
>>
>>693623169
so, by your own reasoning, because of all the damage caused by the USA worldwide in the second half of the 20th century, the 9/11 attacks are justified
>>
>>693633903
What do you mean American?
>>
>>693633914
What are you saying? Are you trying to justify his resisting in the beginning?
>>
>>693634025
Not him but yeah, that actually makes sense.
>>
>>693626715
cops put knees/elbows etc. into pressure points to cause lots of pain. Any reaction to the pain then constitutes resisting arrest. this charge is often dropped if you plead guilty to whatever else they want you for.
>>
i just.....
i can't.
the fucking racism here.
you people are ill
literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place.
it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....
blatant racism
child porn spam
animal abuse
anti semitism
holocaust denial
woman hating
homophobia
fat shaming
off topic adult cartoons
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet...
>>
>>693634023
So recidivism isnt a thing huh?
>>
>>693633477
Her accent sounds unbearably pretentious.
>>
File: 1442792006772.gif (2 MB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
1442792006772.gif
2 MB, 193x200
>>693634173
somebody take this bait
>>
>>693634049
I live in America, im white, i live in a predominantly white area, i get stopped walking at night just going to the gym or gas station.
>>
>>693633541
>If you didnt do anything just cooperate.
broken tail light did just that, and then he got shot to death. You can't win.

run
>the suspect ran, so I feared for my life and shot him
stay and comply
>the suspect didn't move, so I feared for my life and shot him
>>
>>693633446
Oh so shooting only comes after tasing. It's fine then. That's standard police procedure everyhwere

Except its not.

Regarding the front/back thing I was going based on a picture I saw where he's lying on his face. Probably after being killed. Actually watched the video now and yeah, while he is lying on his back he is pinned down next to a car (restricted movement for his right arm), he is spasming from the taser and there are two officers that could easily pin him down. Heck, one could do it if he moved behind his head and yanked his arm back. Takes care of any reaching.

Instead he kneels there and calmly shoots him from a distance of like 5cms. Whats stopping him from using his hands instead?

And again, even IF he would have been able to get his gun out, this is still something you need to aim and shoot (which policemen where I live are trained to prevent in a billion ways)

But those panicky fucks act like it's not a gun but some magical device that instanly kills everything in a 5 mile radius as soon as he so much as touches it
>>
>>693634324
>he just sat in his car
And reached towards a weapon he told the cop about.
>>
>>693634013
robber does not warrant the death penalty

.. the rest of your dribble is just the usual "niggerniggernigger"
>>
>>693628006
all we need is some punks to get a brown crown vic, light blue shirts and drive around shooting nignogs
>>
>>693626416
I love being a danish cop. How anyone would want to live in the states is beyond my imagination.
>>
>>693628143
so far today
>>
>>693634102
Are you actually retarded? I'm contesting your argument that when on the ground he should have been capable of remaining completely immobile while in a great deal of pain, I'm stating that the pain he was enduring may have been a factor in his right arm moving, possibly more so than any conscious thought such as reaching for a weapon or scratching his balls. At no point did I refer to his actions prior to being on the ground nor did I attempt to justify his severe niggeritis.
>>
File: mmqb.jpg (69 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
mmqb.jpg
69 KB, 900x600
>>693634336
>>
>>693619253
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD BOI
>>
>>693633675
Can you explain to me how dislocating his shoulder is terrible but shooting him is ok?

Besides, we get major flak if we dislocate someones shoulder too, so we only do it in really dangerous situations. Standard police hold is usually enough

My point was, giving those guys the benefit of a doubt that their life was threatened, there are still many other non-lethal methods to disable someone
>>
>>693633477
what is a self-hating white? Do I have to hate niggers in order to not hate myself? Can't I just not hate either?
>>
>>693634573
And what caused this pain? Him resisting in the beginning. Just fucking comply! How hard is that, jesus christ!
>>
America fucking sucks anymore, where can I move where the police aren't trigger happy, there are few niggers, and no muslims?
>>
>>693634336
>he is spasming from the taser

You don't "spasm" from a taser after the taser ends. When you stop holding the trigger, it stops sending an electric current, and you won't spasm anymore.

He wasn't "spasming" from the taser, he was yelling FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OFF ME while pushing back against the cops
>>
>>693628613
why do murican pigs automatically point guns at everyone, fingers on triggers??
>>
>>693634283
I think you just did, brah. And thus, so did I.
>>
>>693634204
It is, but i'd contest that anyone who spends 4 years in an American prison would probably not want to go back, I think recidivism is a correlation and not evidence of influence one way or the other. Or to put it in simpler terms, niggas gonna nig.
>>
>>693634680
Because dead men tell no tales. Because it is hard for a dead man to sue.
>>
>>693634324
are you retarded. just dont chimp out at the police and you wont get hurt. dont run away, dont resist and DONT FUCKING TRY TO PULL OUT A GUN

Its not like whitey would get away with that. black people and their victim complex, holy fuck
>>
>>693634493
No, but a guy who raped a 14 year old and got her pregnant, strangled and beat women, broke into people's homes and robbed them at gunpoint, sold drugs, and attacked more people does deserve the death penalty, especially when he continues his crime spree every time he's let out of jail.
>>
>>693634293
>i get stopped walking at night just going to the gym or gas station
you must feel very served and protected.
>>
>>693634336
>trying to shoot the police is acceptable
>>
>>693634293
I can smell bullshit sir
>>
>>693629155
you shouldn't fear for your life anytime a cop is near you
>>
>>693634809
And what are the majority of American criminals? See from across the pond, this can look like a shitty nation but honestly, honestly like you said niggers nig
>>
>>693634838
Eh? Im wearing a hoody walking in the dark, i get it. It isnt like i get my butthole tickled
>>
>>693634724
I agree that not fighting someone who has a gun is the smarter move, but that has shit all to do with the point we were discussing, for the love of god man learn to maintain more than one thought at a time.
>>
>>693634746
because obviously there are people trying to pull out a gun to shoot you
>>
>>693634725
Iceland
>>
>>693634832
>just dont chimp out at the police

it's a natural reaction for most people, but black people especially who have been raised in the ghetto with that fight back mentality have a difficult time when the instinct to fight back kicks in.
>>
>>693634945
Not from me. I live in a rural area, lotta meth. Wear a hoodie and walk at nightx you gonna get stopped, whatever.
>>
>>693634725
Iceland.
>>
>>693620879
Start em young.
>>
>>693634746
Drawing a gun without the ability to shoot it is pointless and possibly more dangerous than being ready to fire.
>>
>>693619253
>>693619253
>>693619253
he was on the ground and completely subdued when a cop put 5 rounds into him execution style

I'm not gonna tell you that nig nog was innocent but I am gonna tell you he was executed, murdered even, in an extralegal fashion by racist cops.
>>
>>693634406
>And reached towards a weapon he told the cop about.
no, he reached for his drivers license as instructed by the police officer. Then, said officer remembered that a weapon was in the car, and panicked and shot him to death. The officer should've death with the potential threat of the gun FIRST, by ordering the guy out of the car hands visible and frisked him, then asked where the gun was and secured it. THEN, he could've safely asked the driver to produce his ID, without further ado.

the driver complied with the orders given by the officer, and the officer killed him for it.
>>
>>693632292
You're. Retard. You didn't pay attention in English class but you sure took to heart where they taught you to always listen to authority.
>>
>>693633875
well if those 2 shots already finished him off, why do you care the cops stay on the safe side and shoot some more?
>>
>>693635048
I can dude. But how can you say, uh pain response thats all it was, when it comes down to it; surprise he didnt have to be in that situation. Also im not even the original anon, i just saw your post and thought well if he didnt resist in the first place, he wouldnt be in that situation
>>
>>693634833
Dude I just read his rap sheet....the 14year old was his girlfriend when he was 20. I've seen worse in my white neighbourhood. I only read a few more and got bored. Looks like the media are trying to demonise him and fgts like you fall for it
>>
>>693634939
No, but it's not punishable by death

That's what civilised countries have courts for.

Sadly the US isn't one
>>
>>693634510
I've had my run-ins with Danish police, but I've yet to be shot by any or even have a gun drawn on me.

and I'm a gypsy.
>>
>>693635239
Troll or authoritarian, its not worth wasting your breath both are the intellectual equivalent of the densest brick wall imaginable.
>>
>>693634950
You wouldn't have to if you weren't acting like an idiot, I don't, i'm fine with cops, because I don't act aggressive or reach towards weapons, thus I am still breathing, it's not hard mate.
>>
>>693633384
wtf

MODS
>>
>>693635305
>I only read a few more and got bored.

Yeah, you missed the part where he had multiple armed home invasions and got 6 months for one of them.

6 months for kicking in someone's door and pointing a gun in their face while they lie in their bed at night.
>>
>>693634654
GOOD COPPERS DINDU NUFFIN DEY FEAR FUR DEYR LIEFS N SHIET NIGGUH
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.