[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling suicidal. Girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5
File: Snapchat-8388224925179205659.jpg (191 KB, 540x888) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8388224925179205659.jpg
191 KB, 540x888
Feeling suicidal. Girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me 2 months ago . Treats me like shit now. She played the victim saying I "threatened to kill myself if she broke up with me" when all I said was privately to my friend "I want to die right now". Now I actually do want to. I've been suffering with depression for over a year with no drugs or counseling. I'm finally ready to go.
>>
dude i feel ya. See you on the other side.
>>
>>693540316
I'm waiting a bit. Looking for any proof I should stay
>>
Your mom is reason enough. That's who i think about when I'm feeling down.
>>
>>693540603
My mom married a man who has beat me, verbally abused me, treated me like shit everyday I've known him, and she has done nothing to stop it. I've had to call the cops before on him and the cops told me "listen to your parents" (he's a police officer). She doesnt care about me.
>>
i say just kill yourself

The world doesn't need you and you don't need to suffer anymore
>>
>>693541436
Okay
>>
>>693541650
goodbye
>>
I dont want to be a White Knight but there is always something you can do to change the situation. Just try to fight all the things that are against you for a bit longer anon
>>
>>693541849
I've fought for 2 months. Every day my ex treats me worse and every day everyone around me cares less. The picture explains everything
>>
>>693541978
This isn't OP, but that's the thing basically that OP's picture is about... Everyone says there are things you can do to change the situation but if someone is feeling suicidal in the first place, it's because either they're sick of fighting or trying to change the situation. They need something to change the situation outside of their own control. Most of the time that something is love related like having someone who understands them and loves them. Unfortunately people are willing to tell them not to kill themselves but they're not willing to show them actual love or acceptance.
>>
ooo so your father beat you and you broke with your gilfriend ohhh por little thing, why dont you kill yourself already if you think those are problems then what is ahead is pure hell with your mentality little bunny...
>>
>>693542794
Tell me what is ahead of me
>>
>>693542344
I told you to kill yourself

Just let go of your fears and reservations op

there's no pain or heartbreak in death, only the wonder of the unknown
>>
I've been in that deep hole man. Wish I can help you dig yourself out. You pretty much need to find a glimmer of anything that isn't a romantic relationship & grab ahold of it with both hands.
How old are you? School? Job?
>>
>>693543111
more suffering
>>
>>693543245
Can't find a job. 16
>>
>>693543569
I killed myself once

10/10 would recommend
>>
>>693542374
This is OP and yes it is
>>
>>693543776
op why aren't you dead yet? Hurry up and kill yourself
>>
>>693543569
16?
Oh dude, you're in for the great treat of schadenfreude. The asshole jocks & bitches that made school hell for me, some arrested for drugs, some on their 3rd marriages, some marry niggers. It takes a while, but it gets funny.
Trick is making it past these next 2 years. Girlfriend is a bitch, don't talk to her. Make her prove that you said what you said..
Time to go all alpha.
>>
>>693544131
Hope a nigger marries your sister
>>
>>693544565
probably will she likes black dudes

but that's not the point here, the point is that op needs to die and it needs to be soon.
>>
If u decide to go through with it livestream
>>
>>693544453
Shes a bitch but the worlds biggest tease. Some days she makes me so happy and reminds me of what we once had. Other days are like today.
>>
>>693540057
Post noodz of her before you go op!
>>
>>693545570
don't give her the satisfaction of toying with you
Kill yourself so no one can hurt you again mang
>>
>>693540057
Text her right now so we can all play dubs get!
>>
>>693546113
We will win her back for you!
>>
>>693542344
Why the fuck do you deal with your ex anymore? Block her number, ignore her attempts to get in touch with you and move on with your life. Or just kill yourself.
>>
>>693540057
Jesus fuck, stop being such a pussy. The fact that you can whine about being a little bitch on this gay website proves you already got opportunity available to you. So fucking do it if your too stupid to look past the short term or not try to capitalize on the good shit you got. There are billions of other people who are in way worse circumstances than you who will still power through to make the most out of it. Theres so many people who deserve the opportunity we have but will never get it regardless of how hard they work and yet you want to end it because some probably teenage girl started acting like a cunt to you. Boo fucking hoo

If you want a friend to help you through this, I'm here, but only if you get your head out of your ass and realize the potential around you.
>>
>>693540057
I kinda wanted to die after my ex broke up with me a year ago, we were together for 11 months, and she turned into the biggest piece of shit on earth because she didn't want to be with me anymore. She could have been, you know, mature about it, but that's usually out of the question.

My point I guess is you just need to push her out of her mind. It'll take you some time, it's almost impossible at first, but take time to do things you enjoy to help. You will have to force yourself to keep your mind occupied with other things. It sounds like bullshit, seems impossible, retarded, whatever, but it's really the first step after mourning that loss.

You can let yourself feel that pain, but you need to get over it. I might sound like an asshole but there really is no other way to put it. I could be a faggot and say time heals all wounds, but I won't. You will feel better after some time. I took almost a year to get over it completely because I wasted months feeling sorry for myself like an idiot.

This time is about you, fuck her. Focus on keeping your shit above water, anon. Take it a day at a time. /b/ probably won't ever extend the olive branch of humanity toward you ever again, so look at this as a sign or whatever.

You will be okay. You've got too much shit to do in life to let it go to waste over a pussy with a retarded opinion.
>>
This is OP. I Text my ex bcuz on some days she is fake and is nice to me for a bit and that sort of makes me feel good. But it kills me and I can't get her out if my fucking head...I'm waiting until parents are gone to get gun
>>
quit being such a pussy and move on faggot
>>
>>693547471
dont wait
if you can manage to get the gun while their home do it
then shoot yourself in front of them
show them that they are also to blame so they suffer while you enjoy whatever comes next
>>
File: babysand.png (798 KB, 736x748) Image search: [Google]
babysand.png
798 KB, 736x748
>>693547471
Don't be a faggot. Wait until you grow up to make that decision, stupid. I bet you've got a great life and you're willing to throw it away over some momentary butthurt. You'll find better pussy elsewhere, unless you blow your brains out.
>>
It will be ok, OP! If this makes you feel any better..

>be me, 22
>gf of 2 years
>cheats on me with my fucking best friend
>I'm an alcoholic
>become even worse
>drunkenly start fight with him
>get beat up in Walmart parking lot
>gf has now officially left me for best friend
>he is more alpha

I'm in serious fucking pain right now. But I believe that they will both have bad things happen to them in the future. I have been nothing but kind to both of them. But it will get better, Op! It will
>>
>>693540057
OP chill. I completely understand. I was about to make a greentext like this myself.
I dated a girl starting from when we were 13 1/2 and lasted 4 1/2 years.
When I say she was perfect for me I don't mean "I think she was perfect because I am in love so im bias" i mean this could have easily been a female clone of me.
We had the same likes, personality quirks, both virgins. If i liked something so did she.
Not to mention she was PERFECT. She was like a goddess. My perfect girl physically too. 11/10.

Long story short my best friend at the time is why we broke up. He got jealous cause he can't get girls and I found my soul mate so he lied to her and told her i was cheating on her (never would i) and shes insecure so she flipped and dumped me. We haven't been able to make it work since.

Almost commited homocide and suicide. My life is a living hell. All i think of is her.
This was last year.

I want to die so bad but idk whats keeping me alive. Fear?

Inb4 "sob story kys faggot"
Yeah yeah i know. I wish i could.
>>
>>693548361
sure does sound perfect for you fag
doesn't trust you enough to believe you

>is perfect

You a big dummy
>>
>>693540057
I just posted. I'm the guy about the 4 year thing.
If you wana talk anon you can kik me.
My kik is TheGermanBaron i think.

Good luck.
>>
>>693548361
>>693548193
You butthurt futurecuck queers aren't helping.

The kid needs to grow some balls, not get coddled by a couple of soft-footed pussies.
>>
What up cunts
I'm ready to check the fuck out, got nothing going for me
What's the least painful way to go that is easy to accomplish?
>>
>>693548193
Fuck that noise. Karma ain't a bitch, it's a black dad; not existent.

You're right that it'll get better, but only if you focus on yourself and making your life what you want it to be. Don't even think of those fuckos anymore. Whether they fall in a ditch or win the lotto just push them entirely out of your life. In your life you have control over what is important and what matters, don't waste any effort on faggots.
faggot
>>
>>693548705
gun faggot

also jump off of something really high

toaster in bath
>>
>>693548703
Right, whats up with all this teenage broken heart bullshit. these fags haven't even been in the real world but just because some girl who is in the prime age for max cuntiness acts like a cunt they give it all up. Fuck yall are saddos.
>>
>>693548705
If I'm just gonna waste my time here trying to give you solid advice, you might as well just do it.

Either talk this out with someone in the thread or shoot yourself. Quit beating around the bush if you're serious. You're obviously underage by the content of your posts and your short-sighted view of life. There are consequences to your actions, but you won't be around to watch your family suffer because of your selfishness, so its all good.
>>
>>693548705
>>693549019

look at these two retards jerking each other off in op's thread
Go start your own thread faggots, you can talk about teenagers all you want there
This thread is about getting op to kill himself and nothing else
>>
>>693548567
Youd have to have been there to understand.
>>693548703
Sounds like you have all the answers there big boy.
>>
>>693549283
I don't think you replied to the right posts, there, bucko.
>>
>>693540057
hey ya fag, it may hurt now, but remember success is the best revenge
>>
----------JUST SAYING------------

If you do then society run by evil wins again stranger,

put on some mental sunglasses (hater shades) and walk into the world tomorrow like you give a fuck about yourself. A lot a fucks about your self. AND fucks about other people. Stop giving NO fucks about yourself and people and life gets way better. Plus you meet people. And for how old you are, you have roll over fucks like data in a ATT phone bill. BAM.

Ps, seriously don't die, Love you stranger in the world.
>>
>>693549436
yea i noticed but why correct it when this thread is about getting op to kill himself

you should also kill yourself though
>>
>>693549341
I'll say it again, kill yourself or get over it. If you're just going to jerk off in your own tears go to fucking /r9k/ you stupid underage faggot.
>>
>>693549341
I bet she's currently sucking off some guy
kneeling in front of him and looking up while he grabs her hair
I bet she'll laugh whenever he mentions you jokingly too, while lying on her back with her legs spread
>>
>>693549561
I posted in this thread previously but damn. Nice advice anon. Im impressed
>>
>>693540057
Don't kill yourself. It's just life, you have your ups and downs but how can you know what happiness is when you never feel sad from time to time? I say cut off all your connections with her and act like you two never even happened. Start to get active and enjoy what you love doing, and now that you don't have a girlfriend anymore, you can spend more money on things that you want. I know this all may be very cliche but hey, the up side to hitting rock bottom is that the only way to go is up. Stay strong.
>>
>>693549606
Because even though OP is pretending to want to kill himself for attention, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be held accountable for your mistakes.

But I digress.

Hurry up and kill yourself or get the fuck out, OP.
>>
>>693548703
>>693548821
>>693549019

Kek! Guy who got beat up by best friend here. You faggots really think it is teenage drama when someone who was like a brother, and your girlfriend who you thought you loved betray you? The fuck? People have feelings. I know it's /b/.. But grow the fuck up and learn how to empathize. Of course I'll move on with my life. I was just posting here because it is a "sad guy thread" and I'm sad tonight.
>>
>>693540483
>16 years old
>wants to kill himself because of a girl
this belongs in a cringe thread but dont worry OP, its just a phase, you'll get over it
>>
>>693550136
you know what cures sadness anon?
Bullets to the brain
>>
Wimp. Just do it. If you don't have the emotional courage to push past it on your own, and have to resort to /b/tards to convince you otherwise, then your life will always be a waste anyways. Just get it over with so we can all have a bit more breathing room.
>>
>>693549817
You know, you're probably right.
And that really kills me inside to think about. Life sucks my dude.
>>
>>693550136

>>693548703
I'm this faggot. He'll get over his whiney horse shit just like you will. Learn to control your emotions.

>>693550254

Also listen to this guy.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>693540057
>>
>>693550334
You don't even deserve a reply. Go fuck your self.
>>
>>693540057
Start lifting and going to /fit/ you beta shit, life's good when you're a Chad
>>
File: b55.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
b55.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>
rock bottom is so fun.

Like, your life sucks, now you can do literally anything and it's still an improvement.

move out. go somewhere. do something. live man.
>>
>>693550669
true
you should commit suicide
>>
File: 1463315894362.jpg (47 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463315894362.jpg
47 KB, 960x960
>>693540057
here you go op. stop being a fag.

the worst part is if you really do love this girl when you find another relationship they will never been the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxM841f08VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxM841f08VA
>>
>>693550136
Thank you anon.
>>
>>693550972
I really should. Dk why I haven't yet tbh.
>>
No advice, but my gf of 4 years broke up with me this week. I feel your pain. Who am I kidding. I'm probably a faggot
>>
>>693540057
Don't do it mate. I always fuck with ppl who say their depressed but suicide isn't a good way out. You just gotta stick through the shit times and let it go past you. Put yourself if your own world just forget about how shitty outside life is
>>
>>693551127
because you are a coward

but I'm here to tell you that I believe you can find it in yourself to take your own life

Don't suffer anymore bro, just kill yourself and enjoy the afterlife ride.
>>
>>693551127
Cry if you want, it'll get you nowhere. If you don't want to help yourself just go ahead and take a knife to your left wrist. Directly left of the tendon, cut in a straight line down your arm. Congrats, all of your teenage first-world problems are solved.

So do it or fuck off. You don't want to listen to advice, so take the leap, faggot. Or, you could be pathetic and jerk your cock with all the other sadcunts in this thread.

At least you aren't as much as a cuck as the faggot who got his shit kicked in and his girl fucked by his best friend, take comfort in that as you slip away from blood loss.
>>
>>693550136
Hey man thank you for the encouragement. A good friend I haven't talked to in a long time called me and talked to me and he convinced me to stay alive
>>
Please do I'm sick of these threads with edgy kids posting stupid shit.
>>
>>693549926
Thank you. You are a good person
>>
>>693551736
>encouragement

No, faggot, that is coddling and enabling your stupid behavior. Those of us telling you to get over it was the real encouragement. I wanted to help you until you showed how much of a bitch you are, and how unwilling you are to listen to the hard truth.

What exactly are you trying to get out of this thread if you actively ignore and shit all over the few bits of good advice you're receiving?
>>
>>693551517
>>693551665
I'm done. See you guys on the other side.
Before I go. Tell me. Do you believe there's something after death? Do you think I'll be happy? Do you think I'll have her?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.