[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out this past weekend out that my girlfriend has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 23
File: Jennifer.jpg (50 KB, 350x850) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer.jpg
50 KB, 350x850
I just found out this past weekend out that my girlfriend has participated in 3 gangbangs, One of them occurred during her senior year of high school and two of them occurred during her freshman year of college last fall. The last gangbang happened in December of last year and it is what caused her most recent exboyfreind to dump her.

I ran into her exboyfriend and his friends at a party Saturday night and they were all openly mocking me for dating her in front of the entire party. They told me that my girlfriend was a straight up slut. Her ex implied that I was a fool for trusting her. I said, "If I'm a fool, you're a fool too." which started a fight that I lost. I got tossed out of the party even though they started it.

My girlfriend saw my black eye on Sunday and it was the catalyst that sparked her confession. She told me everything. She lost her virginity to her uncle when she was nine. He is currently in prison for it. Her stepdad started giving her a $50 a week allowance in exchange for blowjobs whenever he wanted one starting at the age of 11. She said that if she ever said no to him he would completely cut off her allowance so she caved. That went on until she was 15. He served two years in prison for it and is out now. She eventually said that she's had sex with 59 guys, and yes, some of them as many as 5 at a time. She swears that she has never cheated on me and that I'm the only guy she has touched since we became a couple in February.

I've come to the realization that I don't believe a word she says anymore. I've completely lost trust in her. But I'm also totally whipped. She is freaking AMAZING in bed. She makes me cum at least 3 times a day every day. Best. Blowjobs. Ever. Sometimes she makes me cum as many as 9-10 times in one day. I don't think I have it in me to break up with her, even though I know I should.

We're both sophomores now. We JUST moved in together last week. I can't afford rent in this place without her.
What should I do?
>>
keep fuking her never ever marry
>>
File: adrogyny.jpg (125 KB, 1165x930) Image search: [Google]
adrogyny.jpg
125 KB, 1165x930
So, if she wasn't with you at the party Saturday night and you didn't see her until Sunday, who was she with Saturday night?
>>
its fine that she fucks alot in the past
now she's yours, she's yours
but if she goes on gangbang behind you
then you can say "i was a fool, that makes you're a fool too" to the next guy she's dating
>>
Need a pic to see if she is worth it. I don't believe you are Supercum-machine Man.
>>
>>691790050
She was with her girlfriends, celebrating a friend's birthday. It was girls night out. Her ride got to drunk to drive so she just crashed at her friends house.
>>
>>691789757
You have a bit of a dilemma, there.
The first thing you should realize is that you'll never be able to satisfy her yourself. If she's been in more than one gangbang, she enjoys being used by multiple men and you'll never be able to provide that in a monogamous relationship.
Keep letting her fuck you while providing her with your house, because she's willing to put out for personal comfort. As soon as she tells you she's going out with her girlfriends for a night on the down, dump her, she's bored of you.
>>
If she gets mad at you she will go on a fuck binge and do 10 guys at once. She's probably already given you HPV. Better get checked.
>>
>>691790319
>girls night out
yeah nah you're fucked. break up with her and save yourself the indignation
>>
>>691789757
She's a whore
>>
>>691790214
>pic related.
>>
>>691789757
and the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is selfish
>>
>>691790050
This.
>>
>>691790319
I was believing you until this. I mean this sounds like a cover up for cheating to me....and I think it would flag for you now too since you're saying you don't trust her. Why wouldn't she ask you or a taxi to take her home?
>>
>>691790450
It's not her fault. She was molested as a child.
>>
>>691789757
Tell her you can't trust her, break up or suggest an open relationship due to living together. Or a friends with benefits sort of thing. That way you get to live together, share rent, fuck all the time, and not have to feel too attached to someone who WILL lie to you. She's done it before, don't ignore this because you'll end up worse off.
>>
>>691790649
I just don't even want to think about it. Shut up.
>>
>>691789757

Well Its up to you to trust her or not. but it seems like you dont.

She is probably trying to leave her dark past behind and a start a new normal life with you if she is being honest.

She knew you wouldnt date her if you knew her past, so perhaps thats why she hid from you but now at least she is telling you her past.

If you dump her because of her past she might not be able to have a chance to have a normal life, doubt she will get traumatized because she most likely dealt with worst shit before.

Either way, you and her will both have scars that will never go away, its up to you how to handle it. Will you stitch it up the wound or just get the whole limb removed.

I say, give it a few more weeks, even months. See how you feel about her and if you really love her just ignore all the others, moce to new state/country whateer start a new life. just dont make an impulsive decision.
See if you like her more than just a sex toy, see if she gives you emotional pleasure, happiness and comfort. Just ignore those talk shit about ur relationship, its yours overall, its not up to them to decide wether it sucks or not. hope that helped
>>
>>691790681
so it's your job to clean this shit up?
>>
>>691790520
That pretty much says it all right there.
>>
Are you still there OP?
>>
Both of yoy get tested and if you're in the clear then forget the past and just be happy. You're overthinking this shit. It's simple man. If you're happy with her realize her past is past and the way she acts now that she's dating you is what matters.
>>
>>691790819
keep thinking about it, because it's definitely true. she's a whore, you can't satisfy her, get over it or kill yourself.
>>
>>691790214
That is now my favorite superhero. He just runs around shooting jizz at all the bad guys.
>>
>>691789757
kys
>>
>>691790649
I believe her. I've met all of her friends and they're really nice. Plus, they were posting pictures on Instagram until 4am and the pics clearly show an after party of nothing but females.
>>
>>691790841
Wasn't Op.
>>
>>691789757

Real talk OP?

She needs professional help yesterday - no exceptions bare minimum. If you hadn't just moved in with her I'd actually recommend breaking it off but staying friends with her to giver her some stability /a friend that doesn't want to fuck.

It's not your responsibility to fix her. Don't even try and convince yourself it is. Life is too short and it's unfair. If this isn't a troll post she absolutely needs to seek pro help - and regularly, at least once a week/2 weeks. There has to be a ton of resources for her so it shouldn't cost anything.

She needs to seek professional help... have I repeated that enough times? You aren't a professional psychiatrist /psychologist and you aren't a miracle worker. You didn't mention your ages so I'm guessing 21-23 around there.

She gets help, no later than the next two weeks. You should also probably see a counselor together.

Also - don't expect this to at all last. there's probably something like a 95% chance you two will break up in the future and it will be largely due to her issues... and she has them, lots.
>>
>>691789757
She's cheated on someone else and she will cheat on you, if she hasn't already, what is very likely. I've been through this just recently and I've learned my lesson, never trust a slut. Whatever she says could be a lie, even if she is swearing on her life with tears in her eyes. You should talk with her ex about her instead of picking up a fight. He'd probably tell you what she really is.
>>
>>691789757
and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is selfish
and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop like beyonce
and the ugly people losers is ugly and cant do anything and try to make the attrative loser people look bad even tho ugly and cant do anything and smell like dog shit and is ugly and the ugly people losers only get anything cause outnumber the attrative loser people and the popular people and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic and smell like dog shit like beyonce and like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>691791186
also, this try to get professional help
>>
>>691789757
op we need to see what she looks like naked

for science
>>
>>691790319
Sorry bud. You are a sucker and a fool. Heartache goes away. Move on. I loved a girl that was a slut. It is much better to end the situation.
>>
Op will become a cuckold slave in due time.

/thread
>>
>>691791279
This

Let's see some fuckin tits, OP.
>>
>>691789757
OP, ask yourself if you are emotionally attached to this girl, or if you are close to being. If yes, then leave her. If not, keep fucking her if you want to, but always be ready to walk away. I would reccomend that you start fucking other girls on the side to avoid emotional attachment.
>>
>>691789757
>What should I do?

Get fucking TESTED, and make her get tested
>>
>>691790649
>>691791039

Op here. I didn't post this >>691790819
I posted this >>691791132
>>
>>691791341
Sluts can be awesome too. Just has to be a mentally stable one. I'd just recommend not getting in a serious relationship till your late twenties at the earliest, any younger and both people are more than likely dumb as fuck
>>
Don't get attached. I was with a girl like this for 2 years, then on and off for a year. Then she got with another guy and now I bang her behind his back. She probably bangs other guys as well
>>
File: uyui.jpg (6 KB, 180x148) Image search: [Google]
uyui.jpg
6 KB, 180x148
>>691789757
and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is selfish
and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop like beyonce
and the ugly people losers is ugly and cant do anything and try to make the attrative loser people look bad even tho ugly and cant do anything and smell like dog shit and is ugly and the ugly people losers only get anything cause outnumber the attrative loser people and the popular people and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic and smell like dog shit like beyonce and like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers
so the ugly people loser sis pathatic for hurting the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way
and the ugly people losers get anything the ugly people losers want even tho smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit and is ugly and is ugly and try to act better then everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop n get anything they want cause outnumber everybody and can hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way even tho the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and is ugly as shit plus smell like dog shit like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly
>>
>>691791596
I'm definitely emotionally attached. Breaking up with her would really fucking hurt.
>>
>>691789757
Sounds like you have an excellent plaything that you can manipulate and bend to your will

What's the fucking problem?
>>
>>691791721

>Mentally stable

>Slut

Pick one.
>>
>>691791907
then dont, why cant u just accept her?

Its fucking hard to accpet ur gf fucked that many guys i know. But god damn everyone needs some love.
AND GET PROFESSIONAL HELP SO SHE CAN GET OUT OF SEX ADDICTION
>>
>>691790319
"Crashed at a friend's house"
A male that fucked her brains out and cucked you.
>3/8 bait.
>>
>>691792262
see >>691791132
> they were posting pictures on Instagram until 4am and the pics clearly show an after party of nothing but females.
>>
>>691789757
Don't dump her you idiot. She deserves a chance. If she's faithful who cares what she did in the past. She sounds like the tyoe of girl that would allow you to explore fantasies and shot. I love sluts op, especially the ones that are a slut just for you...don't let it get to you.
>>
>>691792549
Girls like this can't say no. Her faithfulness is entirely dependent upon always being with Op. One missed flight, one girls night out / can't drive home is all it takes for her to fuck the first guy who tries to get with her when Op isn't looking.

The only variable for this occurrence is time. It's inevitable.
>>
File: university.jpg (292 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
292 KB, 2048x1536
Femanon here

If she confessed all of that, she definitely loves you. That isn't the sort of thing you tell someone you don't care about.
>>
>>691789757
>started a fight that I lost. I got tossed out of the party
This is what I would be worried about. Are you going to let some fags push you around without consequence? You're not going to marry the slut op so calm down.
>>
>>691792433
This is coming from a dude that used to be several women's side action.
I cannot count the number of pictures posted to social media by them and their friends where I was some where in the room but not the picture.
Sluts don't change, if she hasn't cheated she will.
> can't make a hoe into a housewife.
>>
File: kek.jpg (106 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
106 KB, 801x534
>>691792549
>faithful
>>
>>691792043
>zozzle xD morally degenerate Christian meme lol fam
>>
>>691793309
I was outnumbered 5 to 1 and I gave 2 of them a bloody nose. They didn't know me out. Fuck off.
>>
>>691793495
*knock
>>
>>691789757
Dump her and enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>691792960
Fucking this. If you're not 100% of the time with her, you never can be sure.
>>
Shes a slut, but shes YOUR slut, chaste women dont give good blowjobs.

Also helps if shes hot, if she isnt then dump her.
>>
Is that pic in your Op your girl? Cause damn.

I fucking love spinners. She's both hot and looks like she has a very low self esteem.
>>
>>691794170
Yeah, that's her. Her name is Jennifer. She thinks that she's ugly.

She took ballet and extremely flexible. My only complaint is that she doesn't have tits. Like no tits at all. Not even A cups.
>>
I may be wrong, but I'd swear that's a pic of Amanda Seyfried.
>>
>>691792433
>>691791132

She's bisexual and hooked up with one of the girls.
>>
File: 1466982056768.jpg (155 KB, 950x604) Image search: [Google]
1466982056768.jpg
155 KB, 950x604
>>691789757
lol cuck
>>
>>691794538
lucky bastard
small to no tits are fucking sexy
>>
>>691794538
Post her Instagram not ur lying
>>
>>691795008
Or ur lying*
>>
>>691795008
>>691795097

Why would he give us the means to contact her?
>>
>>691789757
That Really Happened.
>>
>>691795008
>>691795097

>your boyfriend just told the entire internet that your uncle raped you. wanna fuck?
>>
>>691795193
Only she can accept who she wants to contact with on Instagram, either that or this is bait
>>
If this is real, you need to get her help NOW!
>>
>>691795407
Fuck office bitch let him suck her dick for once uficking faggot asshole
>>
Your girlfriend is a hot mess and needs therapy. Lots of it.

I bet she walks around always on the verge of crying daily. Borderline suicidal. Hates herself.
>>
>>691795326
lol
>>
Itt: an insecure faggot can't handle the fact that his girlfriend has done some wild shit.

Did she ever actually cheat on anybody, or does she just like to be surrounded by cocks when she is single? Did she even like it at all or was she just playing along because of trauma? Stop being such a fag lord, op. Just because she did some shit doesn't mean she is an emotionless monster.
>>
>>691795762
>Did she ever actually cheat on anybody,
>The last gangbang happened in December of last year and it is what caused her most recent exboyfreind to dump her.

Confirmed for illiterate
>>
File: 74d.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
74d.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>
>>691795907
That doesn't mean anything, you cull.
He could have participated, or gotten cold feet
>>
>>691796068
Ok, I see what the problem is now. You're completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>691794773
this.
>>
Without trust, no relationship can succeed.
>>
I think for your well being, it's best if you break up..

I'm not saying you shouldn't forgive her, you should just as God would, but her past is going to haunt you for the rest of your life... If you ever get married, you'll probably have nightmares of her being in a gang-bang or something.. I would stay away

She could find someone who has also been in gangbangs and done crazy stuff like her, so neither would feel bad, but for you? nope
>>
>>691796295
>I trust that she'll fuck someone else if I let her out of my sight.

This relationship has plenty of trust.
>>
>>691789757

She needs some serious help. Sexual abuse really fucked up her head, m8. This is the type of behaviour you see in victims rescued from sex trafficking. That's all she knows. That's how she measures her worth, in loads blown and holes filled. And that likely applies to her sex life with you. Literally the only good thing you said about her is how good a fuck she is, and that she makes rent manageable. It doesn't appear you've given her anything more than what she can get from most guys she merely winks at.

You may not be able to save her from this. It's not that she can't be, more that you're incapable of doing it.
>>
This girl is going to crush you dude. It's going to really fucking hurt.

I'd tell you to dump her, but you're not going to. You're a Sophomore, which means you're only about 20 years old. A kid still, basically. We all have a girl in our past like this who teaches us how to deal with heartache. This one is yours and she'll be a life lesson.
>>
>>691789757

How did all those dicks taste OP?
>>
>>691796200
Causing him to break up does not mean the same thing as cheated on.
>>
>>691791186
Real wisdom on /b/...almost brings a tear to my eye
>>
>>691796608
They're both way too young. ~20. Neither of them know who they are yet.
>>
Not the same person as OP but im in a similar situation. Its all about how much you trust her and how much she is trying to leave the past.

My current GF has tried the things she wanted to and is past them. Hell she used to be cam girl at one point but gave it but because it made her feel like shit.

Shes picked up random guys and girls, shes been in a gangbang, shes cut herself, but shes been honest about it. She told me up front when we started dating everything thats happened, the good and the bad.

Your girl seems like she was just trying to cover it up and didnt want to say anything about it.
>>
>>691791186
>some fellow friend right here.

OP, two options: you overcome the fact that she had a bad past and forsee a better future, with you at her side. OR, you can't take it anymore an leave. In both conditions, she should get some psychological help, preferably an experiential therapy like Emotion focused therapy
>>
>>691789757
Get one of your best looking friends to hit on her and see what happens.
>>
>>691793264
You can confess your crimes but not repent
>>
The OP of a thousand STDs
>>
>>691793264
Nice try bob
>>
>>691789757
Stay. I can see that it's hard as fuck but as long as there's no clear evidence of her cheating on you, I'd say you're fine.
>>
>>691789757
You're retarded. She trained like a champ to be the biggest whore ever, and now she is using all she learned on you. You're an ungrateful faggot. If she really does make you cum constantly every day, she doesn't have time for much else, and even if she did, there isn't shit you can do to stop it. So you either keep dating a whore who will fuck you better than anyone you'll ever meet again, and possibly cheat, or go look for another bitch damaged enough to touch your beta ass, then enjoy clingy vanilla sex forever.
>>
>>691789757
She's sent two men to prison?
>BS
>>
>>691789757
once a slut, always a slut. Good luck
>>
Whenever your girlfriend tells you how many guys she's fucked, you always multiply it by three. She says that she's fucked 59 guys.

59 guys X 3 = 177 guys.

Sure, some of them were one night stands, but many of them she fucked 10, maybe twenty times. So lets just be conservative and say that she fucked each of them an average of 3 times. The average cock is 5.5 inches so a full stroke is 11 inches. So, we're looking at

100 thrusts x 3 times per guy x 11 inches (5.5 in, 5.5 out) = 3300 inches of dick per guy.

3300 inches of dick x 177 guys = 584100 inches of dick = 9.21875 miles of dick

Get in your car and go drive 9 miles. While your driving, imagine what it would look like to have that many dicks lined up tip to end along the road beside you while your driving. Your girl has had THAT much dick.

She's a high mileage slut.
>>
>>691798789
Nice repost fucking newfag
>>
Well, it sounds pretty cool. If I were you, unless I could get an express ticket to a dimension where all I do is have sex all day with various dimes, I'd stay where I'm at
>>
>>691798789
Nice try faggot.
>>
File: He's right you know.jpg (41 KB, 720x536) Image search: [Google]
He's right you know.jpg
41 KB, 720x536
>>691798789
hahahahahaha rekt.

>>691799073
>>691799624
>>
College is like the ideal time to do group sex stuff so I'd definitely stick with her
>>
This girl hates herself. She has a very low self esteem.

Your only chance to make her faithful is to convert her into a bondage slut and frequently spank her while calling her a whore. You have to really fucking hurt her though, or it won't work.

Put bruises on her weekly and she'll worship you.
>>
>>691791907
It would be best to leave now, or it will just hurt more later. Don't get emotionally attached to girls, they are not capable of unconditional love. Get a dog instead.
>>
>>691789757
Get tested OP.
>>
I dated a similar girl in high school. Was molested by family when younger and when she was twelve she was gangbanged by a college basketball team.

She was faithful to me for the year and a half we were together. She did require sex all the time. And I wouldn't feel to comfortable letting her go out drinking without you very often.

I'd also tell her that if she ever stays out all night again that you'll be looking for a new roommate.
>>
>>691789757
Hi OP.

1. You're fucking model material right there.
2. College is experimental time

Seriously though, if you are breaking up with her just because she has that much of dick experience, you'll be sorely disappointed in life because there's no such thing as the madonna or the whore. There's only women looking for specific things at the point in their lives.

Your girlfriend is damaged and that is something that she has to deal with for the rest of her life (she can of course accept spirituality and ease herself of that pain, but that's for her to decide). Before she met you, she was basing her worth on the amount of the dicks she gets and maybe now that she has you, she realises that it's not about that at all.

You sound like your mental strength is unable to cope with the idea of her past, so perhaps you could break your own limiting beliefs on things.

But personally, I'd look at my feelings towards her before i found out of her past (and please don't base this on the amount of sex you will be having if you continue being with her) and make your choice. But be firm with her and tell her that if she cheats on you, even the slightest (ie drunk making out or whatever) you'll dump her sorry ass.

You might have to move far away from your town though to get away from her past if you finish college.

Just my 2 cents
>>
Tell her that you don't trust her to be faithful and that the relationship is over. She'll cry and then yell and get really mad, but she'll respect you for it because deep down she'll agree with your reason for breaking up her.

Then get a male roommate.
>>
You're both what, 20?

You're probably her first true love Op. If you accept her past and forgive her for it she'll fucking worship the ground you walk on.
>>
>>691802121
It's a one bedroom apartment. $938 a month.
>>
File: 1457807816715.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1888) Image search: [Google]
1457807816715.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1888
>>691798789
>>691799073
>>691799624
>>691800007
>>
>>691801085

lol you're an idiot. unconditional love does not require a penis
>>
Definitively stay with her. U can understand why she never told you this when u met her, and it may be hard for her to tell you the trust after. Just give her one single chance, and eventually dump her if she cheat on you
>>
>>691802985
>trying to get kudos on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>691803217
*when she cheats on you
>ftfy
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 3200x1680
>>691793264
Pic of you
>>
>>691803436
shit you got me fam
>>
File: 24562456.gif (2 MB, 450x317) Image search: [Google]
24562456.gif
2 MB, 450x317
>>691789757
>She makes me cum at least 3 times a day every day.
Go on Anon, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>691789757
married a stripper.. man your with her now. you will continue to be in the now. the past is just muscle memory. sex is just sex until theres something more. she's with you for a reason and if your still with her and she's been with so manny. she knows her shit and she's still with you for a reason. you should be proud. you have me on your side
>>
>>691803712
She sucks my dick while I'm asleep. It has caused me to wake up several times, but she doesn't stop. She says that it's like a game to her. She tries to be really gentle so that I don't wake up. She says she likes to try and make me cum without waking me, so that I'll have good dreams.
>>
>>691791257
You were tapping your word suggestions, weren't you...
>>
she's probably had cock twice your size OP, how does that feel?
>>
>>691789757
>What should I do?
Get fucking tested bro.
You Aids now...
>>
>>691804308
Rip op
>>
>>691804188
She told me that she's had bigger dicks than me, but that they hurt. She was honest and said that size does matter and that she likes big dicks, but she also says that thinks that I have a big dick. I'm 7 1/2 inches.
>>
you want advice? stop coming to /b/ for advice

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>691789757
>girl is amazing in bed
>she pays her half of the rent

Who the fuck cares keep fucking her and get over your gay little jealousy shit. Tell her to get checked and get checked yourself then stop caring because nothing matters
>>
>>691804427
must have a naturally cavernous pussy
>>
>>691804182
She's a keeper. I would even tolerate occasional infidelity to have a girlfriend like that. That's awesome.
>>
>>691789757
she sounds great anon. her past is over and done with. marry this sex goddess before she leaves you. you'll never get a girl like this again. ever.
>>
>>691791132
what's the insta?
>>
>>691789757
fuckoutofhere, your girl is a whore, so are all the other ones.

what are you going to do? Go gay?
>>
>>691789757

keep her around, sluts are awesome
>>
>>691804700
I can go balls deep really hard and she doesn't stop me like most girls do. I think I'm like the perfect size for her. She has a pocket I can put the head of my dick into that is under her cervix. I can hit the bottom of her pussy when I push past her cervix, but I can only do that after we've been fucking for more than 20 minutes or so because it takes a little while for her cervix to get out of the way. IT sorta lifts up or something, I don't know. If I were a quarter of an inch shorter, I wouldn't be able hit the bottom of her pussy.
>>
>>691804182
damn. I hope this is real.
>>
pimp her out son, you know it makes sense.

get her a slot on Kink.com first and have all her holes destroyed by loads of guys and use it as an advertisement
>>
Let me get this out of the way.
If you don't both get involved in counselling of some sort, the chances that she will cheat on you at some point are around 60%.

You basically have to treat her like an ex heroin addict, except her heroin is dicks and jizz.

If she denies that she ever has the urge to partake in that kind of thing again, she almost certainly is not being honest with you.

She probably has no intentions of hurting you whatsoever, she probably never wants to hurt the guys she is with.

But anon she's fucked in the head from the sexual abuse she suffered, and on some level, she started viewing herself as a whore, and acting the part.

She was classically conditioned to crave numerous strange cocks since a young age, and that shit doesn't get undone without some professional help and hard work.
>>
>>691804182
wife her!
>>
>>691789757
If you can't trust her then break it off. Also get tested.
>>
>>691804182
Holy shit man
Sort of living the dream
Actually living the dream if she isn't going out and getting gangbanged by niggers every night
>>
>>691806651
A relatively good way to catch on if she ever cheats on you, get tested regular.
If you aren't cheating, but she is going out and getting drunk and getting gangbanged she will eventually pick something up.

Second you get gonorrhea pimp slap her and leave.
>>
op your gf looks like a skeleton in disguise watch out
>>
9 to 10 times a day, right.
Fuck off troll.
>>
cash in duhh
>>
>>691807187
Did you forget anon, we're all skeletons in disguise.
Just waiting for the right time to jump out of our meat suits and spook the lizard people
>>
>>691806870
>sit around and wait to get cheated on

fuck that, you know she's going to cheat, might as well cheat too. especially of she's as flat as OP says. head game might be strong but you gotta have some titty fun too.

OP, tell her to bring some of those girls over and reverse gang bang you.
tell her your fantasy is three girls going down on you at once or something, she'll set it up no problem and then you can probably keep fucking them on the side
>>
there's no way any of you actually believe this shit do you?
>>
>>691807318
if we were skeletons we would spook ourselves to death anon
>>
>>691807535
skeletons are immune to skelespook anon
>>
File: 1459135521120.jpg (138 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
1459135521120.jpg
138 KB, 458x357
>>691790319
>Girls night out
>Driver got too drunk
>Crashed at a friend's house

A cuckold is born.
>>
>>691807188
I'm usually a minute man. I cum in like 4 minutes. She says that she doesn't mind as long as I can go again. She'll give me about a 5 minute break and then start sucking my dick to get it hard again for the next round. After about the 4th or 5th round, I can last a lot longer.

She says that she likes it when I cum fast because it's flattering. She has never made me feel bad for cumming to quick and is generally patient.
>>
File: 37318504.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
37318504.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
>>691793264
>>
>>691807725
we arent skellymen anon we are humans waiting to be skellyspooked i have to give you lectures about skeletons
>>
>>691807750
>GF is known whore
>Is a minuteman
>She stays out all night "with friends"

I can hear the black scrotums slapping against her asshole from here
>>
>>691807948
lurk moar >>691791132
>>
>>691808058
>Believing whores

No, you lurk more, anon.
>>
Sounds kinda like Borderline Personality Disorder to me.

Run. Fast and far.
>>
>>691808142
don't cut yourself on that edge kid.
>>
>>691789757
op ive had this happen, dump her. you will miss the sex but trust me its better than having a big ass slut as your girlfriend. i legit have the same ass story and i dumped that bitch and now im about to date a 10/10
>>
File: 1466634065130.gif (2 MB, 358x285) Image search: [Google]
1466634065130.gif
2 MB, 358x285
>>691808244
It's not really edgy to not trust people.

Not like I told him to cut her tits off and shit on her cat dude.

>Cut off her tits and shit on her cat OP
>>
>>691808334
shallow motherfucker. No wonder there are so many cucks on /b/
>>
>>691808455
>Dumped someone because he didn't want her cucking him
>Called a cuck

Please don't rob the word of ALL meaning.
>>
>>691808558
she wasn't cucking him, just had a past. It's the 10/10 part that got me. That anon better be rich or some shit 'cause she'll likely see she can do better and cuck his ass too.
>>
>>691796685
This.
>>
>>691808395
>stabs with toothpick
my sides are orbital
>>
>>691789757
>Her ex
Seem to be a good source you dumb fuck
>>
>>691789757
>We JUST moved in together last week
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET FUCKED BOIII
>>
>>691796685
/thread
>>
>>691789757
I got pretty far into this thread without reading anyone suggest maybe abuse victims go through some shit. Just saying you fucking sociopaths.
>>
File: plane fedora.gif (4 MB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
plane fedora.gif
4 MB, 630x354
>>
>>691789757
>Moving in

You just need to move out.

From what you're telling me it's pretty bad. Sounds like my ex (who i also moved in with) but a bit worse. My ex was ugly and didn't really get me off, but she was still the devil. I simply cannot begin to tell you how bad it gets when you move in with someone you don't really match with.. you guys will eventually kill each other, and it will escalate faster than you think out of nowhere. It's time to move.

The best option for you is to move out before you break up. The absolute best thing you can do is just leave and cut your losses. Depending on how horrible and aggressive she is, there is a good chance that you might be saving a lot more money by just leaving now. (Bitches love calling the cops)
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 73x94) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 73x94
>>691809579
>>
>>691809806
>Ugly, didn't really get me off
>Moves in with her

Well your mistakes are obvious here aren't they anon
>>
>>691796685
This is the best advice you can take.

I know "fuck her never marry" sounds good but... sooner or later you will get involved emotionally even more than you already are.

Don't listen to the SJW and the cucks that tell you "it's ok, it's on her past". It's not ok because you will never feel ok with her again, never, you will always remember that gangbang..... i know /b/ can be pricks and assholes sometimes but this thread is good material.
>>
>>691789757
>Moving in with someone after 6 months

O I am laffin
>>
>>691796685
>heartache

id be more worried about physical wounds
>>
>>691810084
i moved in with my ex after 2 days of knowing her
>>
>>691810084
>sophomore
They are both only 20 years old. Can't even legally go to a bar yet.
>>
>>691810228
hence why she is your ex
>>
>>691810316
bait thread
They are becoming increasingly common
>>
>>691789757
>she makes me cum 9-10 times
Man its funny when virgins pretend they've had sex.
>>
>>691810228
You having done something more retarded doesn't make the other thing not retarded.
It just makes you more retarded.
>>
>>691810493
i agree that its retarded
\
but 6 months is pretty common around that age especially cities and college towns
>>
>>691804182
She actually sounds like a nice person though.

She is emotionally damaged, but its not insurmountable.

You guys need to tap in to the healthy side of her sexuality, rather than the degrading slut persona she was forced in to by her abusive guardians.
>>
>>691789757
dump and leave her in the ocean of semen where she belongs
>>
File: cat.gif (578 KB, 299x198) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
578 KB, 299x198
>>691789757
Breaking her heart now is better than later when marriage/gangbang is on the table. She has issues, I feel for you both. But unless you think you will love her, get her help, and move on. #TRUMP2016
>>
>>691790893
Cuck.
>>
>>691790681

so what are you saying exactly?
>>
>>691811267
I'm saying that molestation causes girls to become promiscuous adults and that the behavior is less a reflection of a poor moral character than it is a reflection of conditioned behavior that can be reversed with therapy.

There is a difference between a girl who wants to be promiscuous for the sake of promiscuity and a girl who doesn't want to be promiscuous but is because she was never taught how to properly express her desire for love and affection.
>>
File: vsco_060616.jpg (200 KB, 640x1023) Image search: [Google]
vsco_060616.jpg
200 KB, 640x1023
>>691789757
got any bikini pics?
and did she ever go into detail on any gangbang if so do post the deets
>>
>>691789757
>We JUST moved in together last week.
Keep a healthy roommate relation in case things get messy.
>>691790028
Agreed! Keep banging with her until things get messy, then breakup. Otherwise, have fun!
>>691805457
>>691804182
Agreed. That's awesome sauce /b/ro!
>>
>>691793264
>>691791132

The confession was real but it was also a successful diversion for what really happened in the "sleepover". You have no win here brah. Pull out when you can and you can always call her after for sex (like years after).
>>
OP
Where's the nudes?
>>
>>691793264
Lol nice try.

That's the first thing a whore does.

She gets you emotionally attached by telling you all about her horrible "past"

Then once you want to treat her better than the "horrible men" of her past, she can do anything to you and you'll give her the benifit of the doubt. She craves attention and she only knows how to get negative attention.
More than likely she is a sociopath. She isn't capable of empathy because she had no father (goes for men and women alike)
>>
>>691811799
BLUURURURUGNGMRKBJEIUGE
>>
File: Live with Kelly and Michael.jpg (43 KB, 619x543) Image search: [Google]
Live with Kelly and Michael.jpg
43 KB, 619x543
>>691811799
Maximum cuck. Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (57 KB, 884x889) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
57 KB, 884x889
>>691811799
>>
>>691811799

=slut regardless.
you will agree with that.. yes?
>>
>>691811799
I bet you think women never give off signals
>>
>>691805865
oh yeah? and what are you fucking when you get past her cervix, anon?
>>
>>691812657
She's a former slut. Op says that she hasn't had sex with anyone but him since February, so she most likely got her slutiness out of her system.
>>
>>691790421
I second this, anon. The longer this relationship goes on, the worse it will end...and it will end at some point.
>>
>>691812933
I don't know. I have no idea what you call it. All I know is that I can feel her cervix when I hit it and that if I apply pressure to it, it'll move up and I can go about two inches deeper. She really likes it. A lot.
>>
>>691790681
Which is unfortunate, but it's an unfixable situation.
>>
You don't find it at all odd that a girl with these talents can't keep a man? Think about it, bub.
>>
Anon, it doesn`t matter what shes been before, if its okay with you. Nothing else matters. Ask yourself if it`s okay with you ? If no, what exactly bothers you. Have she cheated before or was it just wild sex. In my opinion if you are single and do wild stuff if not as bad as if you are in relationship and cheat with even 1 guy.
And im sure, if you give all woman wants, she will change (like my gf, but she wasn`t this crazy before) :) My gf was doing some drugs, drinking, partying, have some crazy sex but I dont care, now she loves me, we have family, she doesnt go clubbing, drinking or doing drugs. Im happy she enjoyed life fully when young and was able to settle down now.
>>
File: 1461501635369.gif (49 KB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1461501635369.gif
49 KB, 347x244
>>691813082
read>>691813547

So you think you can unlearn being a slut
>>
>>691789757
I dated a girl with a similar childhood but later into the relationship found out she use to be an escort and had sex with 200+ guys. She was a total slut and the sex was amazing! What you have to keep in mind is the mental instability of someone who was abused as a child and let's their body be treated like a hole. Have fun with her but don't get over committed. This bitch obviously has issues and it's not worth your trouble.
>>
File: posterior fornix.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
posterior fornix.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>>691812933
It's called the posterior fornix. It has recently been discovered to be an extraordinary erogenous zone on par with the pleasure associated with the clitoris. Most women don't know that it exists because less than 7% of men are capable of reaching it.
>>
>>691814240

yeah and it's impossible to quit smoking and nobody's ever stopped being an alcoholic or a drug addict. ever.
>>
>>691812172
This post is so underrated. OP, watch out for this girl. When I was 20, about 8 years ago, I went out with a girl who lost her virginity at 11 to her heroin addict father's "friend" (the first time she met her daddy) who pimped her out to him for a few bucks whenever she went round to visit. She grew up to be an attention grabbing emotional wreck of a whore and a world class pathological liar. Beware. You have been warned. She will twist the truths of her past to control you and blame you for her cheating behaviour because you didn't (and can never) do enough for her
>>
>>691814480

That's not what I mean.

Read
>>691815037
>>691812172

They said whore. I just changed the word to slut.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.