[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /b/ I just had an abortion and I feel like shit. Could you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
So, /b/

I just had an abortion and I feel like shit. Could you please berate me. If you want the backstory

>13 weeks. Belonged to ex husband.
>Tested positive for trisomy 18. 20% of carrying to term.
>100% chance of vegetable baby that would die very soon after birth.

I still feel like an enormous asshole. Was pushed by doctor to abort as soon as second test confirmed defect. Turned down all forms of pain reliever. No use dulling my pain. Hurt very very badly.

Give me your worst because I am a monster.
>>
I can't handle this, I am a manchild. Try /fit/
>>
>make me feel better about murdering a baby

How about you kill yourself, baby murderer?
>>
>>691520453
No, you did the right thing. Imagine that life. Imagine a whole life with that disorder. Imagine your life sustaining that person through their misery. Some things just shouldn't be forced to live.

Layer, you may have an awesome kid that you can give your all without having to spend all of your effort on the first.

Most people would do the same, and they would be preventing suffering, just like you did.
>>
>>691520453
Tits or gtfo
You don't get help for free
You know the rules
>>
Why? you did what needed to be done. Genetic trash humans should not exist. Your baby, had you given it birth would be a parasite upon society which would have been unacceptable.
>>
>>691521427
it wouldve been a vegatable baby

why the hell you would want to give life to something that has no mental capacity to understand life?
>>
>>691521551
Thank you. It does help but the feeling is still there, you know? I haven't moved from my bed since I had it done. I kind of feel like just laying here until I dehydrate or starve.
>>
>>691520453
tits for redemption?
>>
You're brave OP, you did the right thing deciding not to bring another Spartley Spooligan into the world.
You'll definitely never forget this pain but all you can try to do is move forwards with your life, take your time and talk to whoever you can about it.

GL
>>
>>691521657
That is what I keep telling myself. I was always pro choice, but considered myself pro life when it came to me. But being told that I'm going to give birth to something that will never be able to do anything on its own but breathe was a pretty hard hit. I figured taking care of it now would be less heartache than say miscarrying at like 30 weeks and basically giving birth to a dead nearly formed human.
>>
THIS >>691521599
any other response is a newfag and also needs to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

It's simple, "Tits or GTFO" is the only response
>>
>>691520453
IF you had carried it to term. You say yourself that it would most likely miscarry, putting you in danger.

I'm guessing you had the abortion during our before the second trimester. At that stage, it's not a person. You have suffered more than anyone in this situation. It's enough.

The world would be better off if you can accept that you aren't at fault here.
>>
>>691522112
Thank you. Unfortunately I come from an ultra conservative place, which includes my family. You guys are the only ones I can talk to. Protestors all but chased me into the building today.
>>
>>691520453
First off, never fuck an ex. That's just stupid.

Second. Sounds like the kid was already dead, really.
>>
>>691520453
tits or gtfo
>>
>>691522535
We were still married when I got pregnant unfortunately. When we got a positive pregnancy test he booked it.
>>
>>691522535
Asshole: learn the rules >>691522573
>>
File: 1461076220480.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1461076220480.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>691520453
I had an aunt with severe Down Syndrome, you did the right thing.
>>
You are lucky
At my country I wold have to give birth to the child. Only can abort if rape is proven and in cases that the mother's life is in risk.
>>
>>691520453
too much unclear.

do you have partner who is not your ex?
are you still with your ex?
do you currently have children?
did you want a baby?
did you particularly want this man's baby?
Stoic position on this:
babies are fun to make. Many pregnancies fail, it's just normal. Having babies on your own is very hard, ie raising them up to adulthood. Go have a baby with someone when you're in a stable relationship. That is all
>>
>>691522411
>summerfag tries
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1136x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1136x639
>>691522573
>>
>>691520453
Under the conditions its not really the same type of abortion that you have any reason to think is dubious. If you still think you have to make up for it then go to this site, and give some money to the ones they consider its top charities. You can name your kid that never had a chance to begin with, and donate in its name.

http://www.givewell.org/
>>
>>691521657
stfu you manchild piece of shit. if genetic trash shouldn't exist, what's keeping you alive?
>>
File: Ah HaHaHa Faggot.jpg (13 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Ah HaHaHa Faggot.jpg
13 KB, 202x249
>>691522938
You are the summerfag.
Rule #1 of 4chan has always been TITS OR GTFO!
Nobody on 4chan responds to a female substantively without tits and a timestamp.

>calls others summerfag
>literally responds to a girl-OP on 4chan without saying "tits or gtfo"
>mfw
>>
I'd rather die than be a veggietales
>>
>>691520453
carrying a mctarded baby would have garnered you more sympathy than vacuuming one out of your sniz. especially if the little potato was friend when it hatched and didn't live long. think about it:
>announce lil spuds stats-get sympathy
>imply ex did something to make rainman how it is
>actually shit the little tater out-collect tard baby swag
>2-3 weeks later tard baby dies and you're relieved of duty

lol you fucked up getting an abortion, what a stupid bitch you are
>>
>>691522704
he sounds swell
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>691520453
make some vegetable stew to feel better :)
>>
>>691520453
No, you aren't. You literally did nothing wrong. Bringing that clump of cells to term so that it could die once being born would have been a worse fate than what you chose to do.
>>
>>691520453
You did the right thing, OP. It was brave of you, and when you heal you'll be able to try again to have a healthy, happy child.
>>
>>691523380
she never made a point of being a female. it's obvious, yes, but it was never about hurr durr gimme attention I have tits.
>>
File: Tits or gtfo3.gif (17 KB, 408x311) Image search: [Google]
Tits or gtfo3.gif
17 KB, 408x311
ITT: summerfags and newfags
<------There is only one way to post itt
>>
>>691520453
Seriously? You feel bad for aborting a probable terminal or possible retard baby?

Right now you shouldn't feel bad. Right now you should be considering if you want to further that shit through the gene pool.

Right now you should be thinking of sterilization.
>>
>>691523380
actually new friend rule #1 has always ALWAYS been: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

tits or gtfo is used when bitches try to use their gender to obtain information, advice or attention in posts

so, how do you like the site so far?
>>
File: tits or gtfo.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
tits or gtfo.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>691523662
Are you retarded or is this just your first day on the internet.
She designated herself as a female.
"She" is more likely a "he" anyway as this thread has been up like 50 times over the past week given the news a couple of weeks ago.

You are all retarded if you responded with other than "tits or gtfo" and you need to leave 4chan NOW!!!
>>
>>691523172
Damn, is milk being produced in those puppies? Baby's not gonna need it anymore, squeeze yourself a glass.
>>
>>691523730
It's a fluke in the genetic makeup. Slim to none chance to have another like it. But you make a point that I've already settled on. I have to wait 6 weeks to have my tubes cut and tied. I've already made the appointment.
>>
>>691523937
This is not pasta. Let me get my paperwork and I'll timestamp it for you.
>>
File: Asshole Merit Badge.jpg (52 KB, 350x340) Image search: [Google]
Asshole Merit Badge.jpg
52 KB, 350x340
>>691523730
>this fuckwit

it's tits or gtfo
nothing else is acceptable

hint #47: you are being trolled by a guy
yet another reason tits or gtfo is the only appropriate response
>>
>>691523961
Good for you. Way to be unselfish
>>
>>691523950
I posted that, you idiot, not op.

and yeah, TITS OR GTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>691523937
>>
File: tits or gtfo4.jpg (93 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
tits or gtfo4.jpg
93 KB, 533x700
so many newfags
rules are simple
>>
>>691520453
Spartans used to throw off the mountain every trash baby that came to life,they only kept the ones that had prospects.

Hope things were the same way nowdays,would save us from a lot of trouble,having all these halfbreed nignogs out there and giving them rights.

You did the right thing,hope the next one is healthier.
>>
>>691522724
Jeebus, does someone have the text for why we use "Tits or GTFO" and can post it for this idiot summerfag?

In the meantime, shut up. Grownups are talking.
>>
>>691523431
jesus h christ you are not only new but you are as retarded as OP's uterus purge

you reply to more females than you know dumbass it's an ANONYMOUS message board. hi!

you tell a bitch tits or gtfo when she tries to use her gender as an advantage.

you Sir are a fucking moron, please lurk a lot more.

and incidentally, i'd be willing to wager OP could kick your entire ass even though she just got sucked out
>>
>>691520453
Don't really care. Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>691520453
You act like you did something wrong. The wrongest thing you did today was feel bad about it. Dumb cunt.

NOT ONLY WAS IT A MUTANT, YOU AREN'T WITH YOUR EX, fucking nigger. go kill yourself, for real. Feeling bad about not having a baby that would be without a father. dumb cunt. Seriously, kill yourself, you are going to get pregos again, with some ex again, and leech off that fucker, dumbass cunt.
>>
File: tits or gtfo5.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tits or gtfo5.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>691524371
not tits
get the FUCK out if you can't comply with the first rule of b
just cuz dipshit newfags are replying only proves you are talking with retards that are underage and they can't give you advice anyway

tits or gtfo or the alphas are leaving and we leave with the omega preschoolers itt who are virginfags anyway
>>
>>691520453
>turned down opiod painkillers
Well let me just say that you would feel a lot better if you were on a fat dose of good shit.
>>
>>691520453
don't beat yourself up. don't listen to the idiot kids here. in fact stop coming to 4chins altogether.
go on, fuck off. now.
or post tits.
either way feel better. wasn't your fault no matter how much you might desperately seek for a way in which this makes you an evil person.
>>
>>691524477
Umm, not him, but he (and everyone else) is right. The rule has always been if op is a female, she must post tits or gtfo.

You should leave too. You are obviously new as fuck and pretending to be an oldfag. Clearly you aren't if you don't even know tits or gtfo.
>>
>>691524886
no one asked for advice
you have no idea wtf you're even talking about
tits can be found for free little boy, google some if you're that bad off to see some. getting this irate AND being this wrong AND being so apparently new are 3 strikes, please refrain from posting and lurk moar
>>
File: douchebag.jpg (33 KB, 305x365) Image search: [Google]
douchebag.jpg
33 KB, 305x365
>>691524477
r u stoopid er sumpin?
>>
>>691520453
Losing a child is a traumatic experience for everyone, you're not alone. And you said the kid would die after being born anyway, right? It's natural to be depressed in a situation like this.

You did the right thing. The child's short life would have been nothing but pain and misery. Sparing it that is a mercy, and you have nothing to feel bad about- sometimes there's no "win" in a situation that life throws at us, we just have to take the least bad option.
>>
>>691520453
>vegetable
>no meaningful interaction with anything and / or experiences in "life"
>you did the right thing

Thank you for not bringing another spastic into the world that will just end up costing money and give nothing of value back.
>>
>>691525166
you don't know tits or gtfo yourself, please leave
>>
>>691520453
if this isn't bullshit I think you made the right choice. Stop holding human life in such high regard. No lives matter. Nothing matters.
>>
File: troll-please do not feed.jpg (158 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
troll-please do not feed.jpg
158 KB, 500x327
>>691525321
lol op is trolling you all and samefagging the fuck out of this thread
been here for 8 yrs now
never seen a bitch post as op and seen so many non- tits or gtfo posts
wtf happened to 4chan?
fulla faggots and redditors nao
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>691520453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCyMTeXgCU

abortion is murdering ...murdergirl you are welcome
>>
File: dog_high_on_pot_wazaap.jpg (89 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
dog_high_on_pot_wazaap.jpg
89 KB, 600x401
>>691520453
>Give me your worst because I am a monster.

YOU ARE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCyMTeXgCU give follow MONSTER BITCH
>>
>>691520453
there is nothing to feel bad about. with those numbers you definitely did the right thing. there is no reason to punish yourself with extra pain (refusing pain killers) you don't have to atone for anything. it was a medical problem that you were able to handle before it became much more dangerous for you (long term effects) so don't beat yourself up. you did the right thing.
>>
>>691520453
Statistically, far more conception events than people realize end in spontaneous abortion. Some of them happen right away - you have a late period but then are back to normal a couple months later? There might have been a conception event - an embryo that already was destined to fail and did so after only a few doublings, not even making it to fetus stage. Some of these make it far enough for the mom to have a positive pregnancy test only to fail before the stupid 12-week threshold people wait for before telling everyone they're pregnant. Then the moms feel terrible and nobody knows why. A lot of despondent women you encounter have just gone through this. The fact that your embryo made it far enough to get tested to reveal that it had a fatal defect only made it so that you had to go through the "procedure" of having an abortion, while had it been some other fatal defect the mass of cells would have spontaneously aborted a few weeks earlier. You can feel guilty if you let the bible-thumping science-hating shitbags of the universe orient your moral compass, or you can accept that carrying this mass of cells for extra months would actually have been a waste of months of your life (and wear-and-tear on your system) that you can now allocate to future children that won't have terminal genetic failure. You did your future kids a favor. Kick your pastor/parents/whoever says otherwise in the balls.
>>
>>691523771
Implying that OP doesn't need advice
>>
>>691522502
I recommend getting off the internet. Play tetras. Seriously
>>
Rule 30 of the Internet:
"There are no girls on the internet"
Any op pretending to be a girl must prove it.
No reply other than "tits or gtfo" is ever acceptable.
This >>691523937 for the newfags to try and understand how the internet works, and definitely how b has always worked.
>>
>>691520453
tits or kys
>>
LOL, whatever. Your unborn baby was weak. If it let you kill it, It deserved to die.
>>
>>691520453
Oh fuck right off you self righteous twantcunt. You and I both know you did the right thing, and only a camel raping book humper would argue that point. The child you had would've lived a short, worthless, and painful life. You did that child a favor by not bringing it to term. If there is a god, ask him where the fuck he gets of judging you? It isn't your fault trisomy 18 exists. It wasnt murder, it was euthanasia.
>>
>>691520453
You're a POS op. Fucking lazy bitch who chicken shitted out on the kid she participated in creating. I wish fuckers like you had been aborted. Tits now
>>
>>691520453
Murderer
>>
Natures way, kill, or be killed. Not fun knowing theirs blood on yer hands now and your probably going to hell, but fuck it all. It is what it is. Stop thinking about the past and start enjoying the fuck outta what time you have left here on earth. Abortion once, then latter the sister in law had a stroke and the family decided to pull the plug. Hurts to think about it so don't. Life's for the living, fuck the dead, we'll be there soon enough.
>>
>>691525166
this is for you to read
>>691525092
and for you
>>691524886
oh and for you
>>691524759
and you-read it twice. you seem pretty dim
>>691524215
one for you
>>691524116
you need one also, take it
>>691523937
you're pretty retarded idk if even reading it to you would help
>>691523677
checked, but you need to brush up new summer friend
>>691523380
you're beyond saving, but read it anyway then flush yourself

thanks new friends, enjoy being a part of the internet phenomenon
>>
>>691526595
cancer fag......Go back to tumblr
>>
>>691524886

> tits or gtfo or the alphas are leaving and we leave with the omega preschoolers itt who are virginfags anyway

Is this a cringe thread?
>>
>>691526595
everybody knows this you thundering hypercuck.
>>
>>691526595
We don't want women here. You're such a shit rag
>>
>>691520453
Let's see tits with time stamp
>>
>>691526726
truth hurts don't it noob?

every single gay one of you was wrong and i proved it. be mad. be very mad. then gtfo cuz no one cares
>>
>>691526595
Let's see you're tits you femfuck
>>
File: 1331344775592.jpg (23 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
1331344775592.jpg
23 KB, 231x300
>>691520453
LMFAO!
OP here.
No trisomy.
No abortion.
No baby.
No ex.

Just me and my friend, both guys, seeing how many retards would respond without actually following the rules in stating only, "tits or gtfo".

Proving once again 4chan is now dead. It's full of newfags now.

I'll go back to red tit now where we have a thread going laughing at your stupid fucking 4chaners about this.
>>
>>691526966
tits now
>>
>>691526867
"we"? do you have a mouse in your pocket new friend?
>>
>>691527019
>>691526595
Same fagging so hard it's not even funny
>>
>>691526991
lol i'm a 46 year old male, you sure about what you're asking faggot?
>>
>>691526093
>>691523937
Look at this fag misinterpret the rule.

The rule "There are no girls on the internet" means that being a girl on the internet provides NO benefit unless you're a goddamned attention whore.

Goddamned attention whores then present their tits in order to prove they are a girl, in order to get that benefit of being a girl back.

Tits or GTFO is our response to remind the dumb whores where they stand here.

Tits are not required to be a chick on the interwebs, They're just required to be given special treatment on the interwebs. Anything less and you may as well be a dude, and will be treated as such.

This rule, ofcourse, has been bastardized by newfags who think that they're entitled to tits, allowing goddamned attention whores to get their attention for rolls and the like instead of ignoring them or treating them like any other dude if tits are not presented.
>>
>>691527177
Yes. Timestamp too
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (7 KB, 540x128) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
7 KB, 540x128
>>691527114
lol to be this new

lrn2 spot same fagging retard
>>
File: 1458614594757.gif (2 MB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
1458614594757.gif
2 MB, 400x263
>>691520453
There are too many people of really poor genetic quality, too many born in a flesh that does their mind or will no justice. You did right in this. False hope is the most venomous.
>>
>>691527073
So you want women ruining the internet too cuck?
>>
>>691527248
This guy gets it
>>
>>691527388
This is samefag. >>691526595
>>
>>691520453
http://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/articles/anti-tales.shtml

You'll feel better after readong these stories op. Don't feel bad really, almost every person would do the same in your position
>>
File: 1460820547141.jpg (157 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
1460820547141.jpg
157 KB, 719x960
Let's see your vegetable garden... I mean pussy
>>
>>691520453
Gonaa be real honest, gopt ton hell fixkinnf qqh9oer3e
>>
>>691526595

These summerfags, I swear.
>>
>>691527248
this guy gets it

the rest of you are pathetic and have ruined this entire site with your newfaggotry and shennanigans and should be ashamed of yourselves
>>
Jesus would disapprove you whore. Where's the stones when you need them?
>>
>>691527722
This
>>
>>691520453
Sorry killer the masses have spoken... Tits or gtfo
>>
>>691527734
Go to tumblr, fuckstick
>>
File: MELGIBSON.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MELGIBSON.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>691520453
This will probably make you feel better baby killer.
Hey probably the abortion wasn`t done properly and you will get cancer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (6 KB, 466x108) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
6 KB, 466x108
>>691527585
ok good catch-except i wasnt pretending to be two different people dumbass so how is it same fagging?

in fact-define same fagging for me, i'm curious if you even know or are just repeating phrases you see like a parrot or a 2 year old
>>
No, you did the right thing. There was nothing to save in keeping the baby. You'd only have all those further months carrying inside you something that was going to die soon after.

Inevitability is best met head on.
>>
File: abortion.jpg (20 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
20 KB, 480x341
>>691520453
Was looking for this one OP sadistic murdering baby killing leg spreading whore.
>>
Stop attention whoring, attention whore.
>>
>>691527896
lurk moar faggot, i own you and you can't get mad enough to make me let you go
>>
>>691520453
I can't berate you for that. Honestly, if someone wanted to punish you for what you've done, they would have made you live through what you just did. You have suffered enough. You didn't deserve to not take painkillers. You didn't deserve to have your husband run off on you. Also do you know how many women on the Pill wind up accidentally aborting a fetus? It happens all the time. 20% of carrying to term? 100% chance of vegetable baby dying soon after birth? Those are horrible odds. What you did was merciful, and on the off chance you think it wasn't, then know that you have suffered enough for this and have been punished more than enough. God wouldn't want you to suffer, and She wouldn't want your child to suffer either. And if anyone judges you for it, then let them look at their own horrible misdeeds and weep. Also I have seen ghosts in the spirit world; the innocent dead do not suffer. In fact they go to the light when they are ready and I have felt their joy when they left. Please don't beat yourself up anymore.
>>
File: elizabethguerrero.jpg (48 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
elizabethguerrero.jpg
48 KB, 540x960
>>691527615
That was funny stuff right there
>>
File: Our-test-of-4chans-newfaggotry.jpg (63 KB, 1069x1111) Image search: [Google]
Our-test-of-4chans-newfaggotry.jpg
63 KB, 1069x1111
>>691527114
Wow.
>Retard confirmed
Btw, it has always been tits or gtfo newfag.
You lost.
We are laughing at you as the poster child for dumbfuckery right now on red tits.

Read here >>691527019 and try to keep up.
>>
>>691528122
The jews have spoken.....
>>
>>691520453
be happy for modern medicine and what it has provided you. Don't feel bad. Others are right. You did the right thing not allowing it to suffer.
>>
>>691528225
This is why spooks shouldn't be allowed to have internet ._.
>>
>>691527248
>being this retarded.
It is, and has always been, used for any female, or assumed female, posting here. You're the new type of moralfag trying to change shit.
>>
Show us your graveyard pussy
>>
>>691528373
the children are cranky and need naps
>>
File: powinthekisser.png (590 KB, 369x796) Image search: [Google]
powinthekisser.png
590 KB, 369x796
>>691528347
wrong pic anyway OP you heartless murdering cunt, you should probably im not even sure have never dealt with child murderers like this before.
You can put all the excuses you want but you are responsible for taking an innocent life.
Maybe it wanted to live.
>>
>>691528442
and this is why age verification needs to be implemented
>>
>>691520453
There was nothing you could have done. At the very least you put the baby out of it's misery. You did the right thing, the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>691520453
if you wouldnt have done it, you would have put someone to life that would forever have a disadvantage over others, dont worry m8 you did good
>>
>>691528663
People who use this insult have self esteem issues FACT
>>
>>691528667
I'm gonna need the story of that pic
>>
>>691528580
-bzzt- wrong, kys. thx
>>
>>691528122
you are confirmed retard
>don't know what "tits or gtfo" means
>tries to argue it means something else
>thinks it's ok to respond to girls on internet without seeing tits and timestamp
>argues otherwise like a newfag little girl himself
>can't even recognize samefagging
>conspiracies everywhere
>retard confirmed

please leave 4chan now before we have to forcibly remove you
you are too young to be here
you are too dumb to be here

btw, pretty obvious op was never a girl anyway tho now confirmed for trolling
underscores once again why the rule is the rule
good job rewarding a troll and encouraging more troll threads
had you "tits or gtfo" as everyone is supposed to, they'd be discouraged from this shit in the future
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 278x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 278x197
>>691527734
Fuck off newfags. You saw OP's lion, you must get in le car.
>>
>>691528716
>>691528663
Self esteem issues.....
>>
>>691528831
kids who point this out need a nap and no one cares faggot. get madder
>>
>>691520453
>Tested positive for trisomy 18. 20% of carrying to term.
>100% chance of vegetable baby that would die very soon after birth.
> still feeling bad for it
I don't care if you're a girl, you're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: SOR3wXK.png (287 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
SOR3wXK.png
287 KB, 496x472
>>691528878
Better luck next time kid.
>>
>>691528990
tl;dr sorry kid
>>
>>691528716
>>691528663
How to spot a liberal femcuck. They all use the same insults, and they have no diverse train of thought. They are the autistic hive mind created by the jewish owned media and colleges....
>>
>>691529016
We can this newfag cuck to the list.
>>
File: Abortion.webm (370 KB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
Abortion.webm
370 KB, 202x360
>>691520453
Hope this cheers you up OP.
>>
>>691526595
I never even bothered to waste my time explaining this, for every thread you bother to explain it, there are 3 other ongoing threads where, collectively, 20-30 fgts are all doing it - it seemed like a fruitless task.

This image is fantastic however. Gg anon.
>>
File: terrorists.jpg (128 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
terrorists.jpg
128 KB, 1280x852
>>691529191
>>
>>691529000
way past nap time.....
>>
>>691520453
Tits or gtfo. Get raped. Probably a dude anyway. The cancerous post lately are getting out of hand.
>>
>>691529321
That vagecloud though
>>
>>691529191
You're already in the hive mind, motherfucker. You're on 4chan.
>>
>>691529191
lol banned from /pol/ eh? that's rough man, sorry to hear it
>>
>>691527019
Does this hurt? Does this feel sore? Do you feel very embarrassed?
>>691526595
>>
File: HappyBoris.jpg (26 KB, 402x389) Image search: [Google]
HappyBoris.jpg
26 KB, 402x389
>>691529414
>>691529390
>>
File: newfag.png (9 KB, 478x265) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
9 KB, 478x265
>>691528357
op, a confirmed troll
y no tits or gtfo from newfags?
>>
>>691520453
Did you eat the abortion aftermath, it's better not to waste your food
>>
>>691529549
Bernie supporter spotted..... Kys fag
>>
>>691527073
kek
>>
>>691529191
How to spot a neo-nazi
>>
1. OP, eat some magic mushrooms then drink your urine.
2. ???
3. profit
>>
File: foca.gif (2 MB, 378x264) Image search: [Google]
foca.gif
2 MB, 378x264
>>691529321
wow it was still alive it could breath and move, OP is such a disgusting human bean iv`e seen animals with more feelings than OP.
>>
I used to work with this chick that had two abortions in the span of three months. And there were no defects to speak off. She just had unprotected sex that often.
>>
>>691529734
Soo much better than the next gen. of socialist cuck sjw's.... no hope for western civ.
>>
File: hahaha.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>691529734
The Holocaust Card doesn`t apply anymore.
Even that sweet old man that is 95 is free right now.
>>
>>691528580
No, it really hasn't. Did you want to lie to make yourself feel better?
>>
>>691528580
I'm digging how hard everyone is fighting to see a specific pair of tits.

Listen, broheme, Since you're such an established Oldfag here, I don't have to tell you about the time before time. The time before the endless summerfagging, where the internet was glorious and new and people came to /b/ for cheap cartoon porn.

However, for everyone else's sake, I'll go ahead and remind the thread that Tits or Get the fuck out began at the birth of 4chan's popularity right before the first real summer of summer fags.

It became a cool place for cool hip teenagers and college kids who didn't have dick to do over the summer to come and jack it. Girls would come for attention and make comments usually ended with: "I'm a girl btw."

In which old fags like yourselves responded with "Who gives a fuck btw."

Then some clever oldfag started Tits or GTFO to at least get something out of these little cockgarglers who thought saying their point of view was any more valid now that we knew they had a vagina.

Unfortunately the ancient texts remind us that after a few years the summerfags graduated and came back to 4chan to stay. All the smart oldfags left for other chans, the deepwebs, or into obscurity where no fucks are ever truely given.

I think you're probably one of the maiden settlers from newfagtopia, but I won't tell nobody.

As for me, I'm a lurker for life. A chronicler of 4chan's glory days, and the more modern epics of the AfterMoot.
>>
>>691520453
>Sad about aborting a retard
>>
>>691529048
Not a girl, dipshit. >>691527019

>LMFAO!
>OP here.
>No trisomy.
>No abortion.
>No baby.
>No ex.

>Just me and my friend, both guys, seeing how many retards would respond without actually following the rules in stating only, "tits or gtfo".

>Proving once again 4chan is now dead. It's full of newfags now.

>I'll go back to red tit now where we have a thread going laughing at your stupid fucking 4chaners about this.
Has 4chan literally become this fucking stupid?

Tits or gtfo would have cured this cancer.
>>
Chin up cunt...

You didn't' murder the baby...the doctor did. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
>>
>>691530077
Is tumblr really that boring? That you have to come into here and taste the coolaid?
>>
File: 1350138261560.jpg (35 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1350138261560.jpg
35 KB, 480x600
>>691529573
lol not getting the up-votes you thought you would eh?

>hur durr fellas let's go make a thread on /b/ and then post it here
>we'll be heroes
>>
>>691530105
Someone feels important. Nice reddit lines faggot
>>
>>691530105
what glory days you mean pizza wednesdays ?
she showed the abortion thing wich is more fucked up even hoped the murderer was trolling, 425 dollars for an abortion pretty cheap if you ask me cheaper than rent.
>>
>>691530300
This
>>
Still no tits
>>
This >>691529635
so many newfags here.

Tits or gtfo is all you ever post, newfags.
lrn24chan or gtfo
>>
>>691530146
They never mentioned being a girl, it was implied by biology. And tits or gtfo is for girls using their status as a girl for attention, by mentioning they're female when asking for sympathy where them being female would be irrelevant.
>>
>>691530300
I'll take that as a resounding yes, yes you do feel embarrassed.

You thought you were so cool and edgy with your totally l33t tr0llz making the 4chins fall for your clever ploy - it's a shame you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and you're now getting laughed at by anyone who read this thread / understand the actual origins of tits or gtfo.

> haha I'll say something about tumblr that'll make everyone realise how much of a oldenfaggot I am
> haha I'll say something about reddit and i'll give it a really funny name because people will think I'm really itk

Go and get your pillow, hold it fairly tightly against your face and use it to soak up the tears of frustrated anger when you try and get to sleep but struggle due to the infuriation of how embarrassed and foolish you feel.

Say some other really cool, funny, insinuated inside joke that nobody else gets or relates to, that's your only way out of this shame.

Over to you faggot......
>>
>>691530391
> missing the point this badly
>>
>>691530459
lol so obvious it hurts
>>
>>691530990
stopped reading at first sentence, such anger
>>
This >>691528580 is clearly an oldfag.
But you don't even have to be an oldfag to understand the simple logic of "tits or gtfo".

Not sure why some britfag is making an asshat of himself all over this thread pretending this is not an absolute rule.

Fellow brit: you are an embarrassment to us. Please stop. If you don't understand how the internet or 4chan works, that's ok, but you need to stop pretending otherwise. No one buys it and you sound all retarded and shit.
>>
>>691530990
bloody this mate, yeah this, this, top kek anon, lol, kek'd, this, thread, haha so funny anon
>>
>>691520453
This is much better than suffering through the pregnancy and birth and then having your child die then. The pain you would feel at that point is a hundred times worse than what you are going through now. Keep your head up there is no reason for you to repent.
>>
this gents >>691530146

and this >>691530745 imbecile is certified retard all over this thread

what kind of loser does this all over a troll thread?
>>
>>691531319
That's not true, you read the whole thing and didn't know any way of replying so you decided to claim you hadn't read it.

Is it making you angry that you're so predictable?

Set up another propa lolz thread m8, this one went so well for you.
>>
>>691530990
pretty sure you quoted the wrong post kid

lrn2 message board
>>
>>691531453
> trying to change the rules to make himself feel better about making a fool of himself
>>
>>691530105
First off /b/ was cheese pizza aka hard candy heaven. What was it like 2007 or 08 when this tits or gtfo came about. It is the common and recommended response for ANY female or ASSUMED female posting. The war between male and females on this board was lot more evident back then. Nowadays just new/moralfag, like you, have turned this board to shit. This poster said they had an abortion. This implies the poster is a female. The post request us to make her feel like the monster she thinks she is. This is a request. A female posting, especially one requesting anything here, is met with tits or gtfo. Please refrain from talking about something you know nothing about.
>>
>>691531686

ITT: I did it for the lulz
>>
>>691531703
still no upvotes then? you need to be edgier
>>
>>691530105
Tumblr Fag confirmed.
>>
>>691520453
Dont. Its a command decision that ultimately spared other human being(s) a lot of pain and suffering.
>>
>>691531899
to be this new....
>>
>>691531721
> kid

As a 35 yo male and father, I've never called anyone kid, ever. The only people who do are mid-late teens to try and portray the image of seniority.

Keep going, I'm actually enjoying this. It makes me feel intelligent, picking on retards.
>>
>>691531904
"it was just a prank bro" lololololololollll

> summerfag ridden cancer thread is cancer
>>
>>691530745
holy fuck you are dumb
>I just had an abortion
>I

>Belonged to ex husband
>husband

>carrying to term
>carrying

>I still feel . . . was pushed by doctor to abort
>I

>my pain
>my

>Give me your worst because I am a monster
>me
>I

You (a confirmed retard):
>>691530745
>They never mentioned being a girl
>mentioned

We are all talking to a complete fucking retard child. If this kid is not retarded, then he has something serious wrong with him. I'm out. Got better things to do then talk to retards who can't seem to understand even the most simplest of things on 4chan like "tits or gtfo" applies to all women all the time no matter what when they start a thread. Period.

In fact, this thread proves why that is and always has been the rule.
>>
>>691531972
>> "haha I'll say something about tumblr that'll make everyone realise how much of a oldenfaggot I am"
>>
File: 1466545837455.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1466545837455.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>691520453
Tyrion lannister said speaking for the grotesques...but he meant the cognitively normsl. No one would want a vegetable existance. You did the right thing op. Wait a few years and make a good babby. You csnt control random genetic copy mistakes. Also take prenatal vitamins before you get knocked up.
>>
>>691532585
lol, i know right
wtf with fagboi and his dumbass shit?
is he literally this fucking stupid?
i'm bettin he's like 12 years old
if not, how sad
>>
>>691532193
If you try any harder your heart may give out. It's okay, we know the injustice pisses you off. Maybe you should just stick with safer, less triggering, sites on this clearnet.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 680x989
Hahaha babies die everywhere without the help of retards with medical doctorates. Whether or not you let nature run it's course is irrelevant. Stop being sensitive this is 4chan. Everything you did was a mistake though.
>>
>>691520453
stop being a pussy jesus christ. would you feel bad after having a tumor removed? I honestly don't get how people get bent out of shape over fucking fetuses. get a grip, it literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>691520453
You did the right thing. Living life as a vegetable is just imprisonment with no chance of personal growth.
>>
>>691531899
>never heard a man announce he and his bitch are pregnant
>assumes gender due to blind lust to be cool
>cites some male v. female war that never happened (Boxxy is the only one but N/A in this instance)
>obviously does not understand the meanings of oldfag, newfag, moralfag
>is nice in asking to please not talk about things that make him look stupid when he tries to contribute
>>
File: Are you fucking kidding me.jpg (9 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Are you fucking kidding me.jpg
9 KB, 256x192
>>691532674
idiot
read here >>691527019
and look here >>691528357
you see where in the pic it says (You) for Op and where he again posted confessing this was a troll thread about seeing if newfags would fail to post "tits or gtfo"???

you see that?

you see that there?

huh?

are ya fuckin stupid?

huh?

are ya?

yaaaaaaaaaas, you are now proven stupid as fuck
>>
>>691532674
some girls that have abortions cannot have children anymore, known about more than 2 also one that when ever I fucked her she would bleed like on her period, got her tubes tight so we should not worry about OP having children in a long time.
>>
>>691533024
Being this much of a summerfag.

Cannot even argue properly.
>>
>>691532764
maybe you should lurk more mr. tryharder
>>
THIS >>691531899
FUCKING MORONS IN THIS THREAD.
>>
>>691533024
dude, give up
he >>691533337
is literally fucking retarded
no joke
full on retard
>>
>>691533245
Why don't you read the whole thread and realise that it was actually OP who failed.

Attention whore = / = any female
>>
>>691520453
>>691533078
>>>691532503 (OP)
>I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>691521599
>had an abortion.
>demand tits
>>
>>691533591
Nope, you're probably one of the guys called out.

Attention whore = / = any female
>>
>>691533337
>tries to post cool
>how to green text? unknown
>quick!! imply he has poor arguing ability
><coolface>

>fuck yeah! i told him, better show mom
>>
>>691533755
>being this new

All females are attention whores.
>>
>>691521599
> you know the rules
> not knowing the rules
>>
>>691533956
Keep trying!
>>
>>691533755
no, op won
you responded with other than tits or gtfo
you actually took it several steps further in making up memes and pretending to be an oldfag and pretending that the rule was something other than what it is

you have shamed all of b

go read the thread on red right now

everyone is laughing at you (and 4chan because of you)

now you gtfo you fucking douche!
>>
>>691533969
In the land of beta fag, this may seem the case.

Face facts, you got it wrong. Now you know what's right you can pretend you're an oldfag in other threads and call people out on it! :: ))))

xXx
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.