[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Starks are the dumbest fucking house of westeros. Prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 693x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 693x428
The Starks are the dumbest fucking house of westeros.

Prove me wrong

>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>691095475
Examples?
>>
>>691095475
The Bolton house would be more stupid.

Cuz they dead now.
>>
File: Sansa_(1).webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Sansa_(1).webm
1 MB, 320x240
You are right
>>
>>691095475
Bran's okay
>>
>>691095475
They're not, the greyjoys, Bolton and Targaryen are dumber
>rape and pillage XD we don't know who next king is attack ppl for fun
>murder people for fun XD
>burn everyone and kidnap some bethrothed stark
>>
>>691095619
>Examples?

Robb Stark executing Rickard Karstark for killing the Lannister boys. Obviously they would lose House Karstark as allies by killing their lord, even Catelyn and Lord Tully strongly advised not to do it . . . but he did it.
>>
>>691095886
winter never forgets
>>
>>691095619
Ned, robb, Jon and Catelyn walked right into their own deaths.

Catelyn isn't even a stark but I guess hanging at winterfell made her lose some serious common sense
>>
for starters...
House Greyjoy - dead king, presumptive queen, regent getting fucked up, heir with no dick.
House Martell - completely fucked
House Arryn - retard kid as king, manipulated by Baelish
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 512x287
>>
>>691095803
Who is this?
>>
>>691096447
deedee lynn
>>
i cringed so much as jon started charging alone
>>
>>691095810
Rickon's okay
>>
>>691096531
Thanks
>>
>>691095475
And you needed like 5 seasons to realize that?
>>
>>691095475
>shitty not!vikings who repeatedly use tactics that don't work
>edgy cunts who forgot morality exists as a product of human survival instinct and either killed one another or got eaten by their own dogs for it
>incestuous dragonfuckers who literally cousinfucked and sisterscrewed their way into genetic failure and insanity
>>
File: gyw0ifl.png (343 KB, 494x596) Image search: [Google]
gyw0ifl.png
343 KB, 494x596
>>691096688
I wouldn't call being a pincushion okay.
>>
>>691095475
I wouldn't say they're dumb, just honourable. They live in a world that isn't good enough for them, and they just never adapted.
>>
>>691095819
>kidnaps
Mhmm ok buddy
>>
>>691095475
>The Starks are the dumbest fucking house of westeros.

Prolly. But they're not known for being smart. They're known for being honorable and strong.
>>
>>691096447
sansa stark, it was leaked from the next episode.
>>
>>691095810
>Was told not to climb the tower
>did it anyway
>Lost use of his legs
>Was told not to go in alone.
>Went into that dream shit alone
>Got people killed

He's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>691097276
I like that there are some in the GoT universe that still believes in honor.
>>
Tony Stark is fuckin' iron man.... so I don't think he's stupid. He's actually really smart.
>>
>>691098018
Touchè
>>
>>691096290
Stupid quote. Just because the Starks couldn't keep up with the backwards ass thinking, fuckery and backstabbing in King's Landing, doesn't mean they had slow minds.

This is the equivalent a woman calling a regular guy stupid because she couldn't predict what she was thinking, etc.

The biggest fucking idiots were Cersei and Jaime. That's a fact. They were in such a position of great power and they fucked it all up with their little incest shits and trying to kill Bran. It's already bad for them but soon it will come crashing down
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 800x600
>>691096688
>>
>>691095475
Putting honour above else in an honourless world makes makes then stupid subjective to their surroundings, hundreds of years ago they would have been respected for it but now honour is all bullshit and only matters when insulting someone forndoing something dishonorable.

Rickon doenst count because really he doesnt fucking do anything.

Brahn has. Askewed sense of honour talking about it but never doing it h represents the world as it is now.
Denarys same thing she wants tk do whats right but its whats right for her

Jon wanted to do whats right for others but never for himself this got his killed

Ned, same thing. Was literally trying to help joffrey as rob commanded.

Caitlyn had balance knew when to be honourable and when to scheme.

Sansa was an idiot but learned yo be like cat and balance out behaviour

Arya honour in revenge thinkong so much about hurting other she never things about protecting herself counter to jons protecting others hurting himself

Robb, head strong and based in tradition yet would do what was good for him personally and good for the army as a whole.

Yfw Sansa will win the game of thrones
>>
>>691098418
I agree, cersei tore herself a new asshole
>>
>>691095650
>Stark ARE dumbest
>Bolton's dead
Retard
>>
>>691097276
Britfag detected
>>
File: 52646236.gif (961 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
52646236.gif
961 KB, 500x281
>>691095475
To be fair, every house BUT the hightowers are retarded
>>
>>691098778
Dumbass fucktard.

Do yo honestly think the Bolton house is more smart then the Stark house?
Just look who is still standing.
>>
>>691095650
What about house martell
>>
>>691095886
Robb was a retard
>>
>>691099048
hurrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bolton are dead so they're not even in the standings of dumbest anymore
illiterate shitnigger
>>
>>691095619

Robb betrayed his oaths for an exotic fuck, killed his lords for killing pow's.

Nedd was so absorbed by his 'honor' that he pretty much destroyed his own house, it's only because it's a story that focuses on them that they're really around.

Catelyn freed the only leverage the Starks had on the crown because "ma kids n shit".

Arya damn near destorys everything she is because she's so caught up in vengeance she doesn't even understand, instead of using this to any benefit to herself or her house she goes to Bravvos to become a ninja.

Sansa withholds information that would have saved thousands of lives, rallied the north and destroyed the Boltens from within because... she's a fucking retard, seriously, she's unbelievably stupid. It's basically her fault this whole shit is happening "zomg Joffery is s000 hawt, please let me suck his dick father!"

Rickon was led by a literal savage into death.

Brann is a tree.
>>
>>691095475
the thing about the Starks is not that they are dumb, but they have a strong sense of right and wrong that is incompatible with the world they live in. every stupid thing Ned did he did because he thought it was the right thing to do. Rob chose to marry for love instead of an arranged marriage, again, the right thing to do. Jon ran after Rickon not because it was smart or that he even thought he'd save him, but because standing there to watch his brother be murdered is wrong; he had to at least try. we can argue about the philosophy of whats right and wrong, but that's not the point.
>>
>>691095475
The entire stark house and all the stark men are thick as fuck.

They're all too good and expect people to act the way they would act.

Ned doesn't expect betrayal because he would never betray someone.

What happened? he got betrayed. He put his ENTIRE life on little fingers promise to back him up with the goldcloaks.
Let's take a look at little fingers trust level.

Little finger used to / still did, love Neds wife.

Little finger fought with neds brother for catelyn, he lost.

Little finger came from *nothing* no name, no house, just a lucky child that was taken in by a good house.

This man that came from nothing worked his way up to becoming the master of coin, one of the highest positions in the kings circle.

Ned never knows what people want, he doesn't even try to guess and that's why he died; if he gave it a moment of thought as to what little finger wanted then ned would be alive. Ned expected everyone to mimic the way he thinks, with honor and to be a good person. Let's look at Tyrion, he's always trying to guess what people want, he's alive because of it.

Ned was a stupid character with a stupid loyal, honourable trait that is mimicked in all his men and his children which is why all the stark children will probably die except Sansa because she's learnt being honourable doesn't keep you alive.
>>
House "Baratheon" isn't doing to well either, considering the last living true baratheon is a guy who fucks a 120yo wrinkly witch and Tommen can't form a thought for himself. Bran and Arya are the only smart Starks.
>>
>>691099626
>It's basically her fault this whole shit is happening "zomg Joffery is s000 hawt, please let me suck his dick father!"

Finally someone else who thinks everything is her fault.

Fuck Sansa.

>Brann is a tree.
Yes.
>>
>>691099626

sansa not telling jon is very confusing and i feel like the show only did that to create more suspense. if she had told him, and they waited to fight, it would not have been as great to watch.

arya never came close to being "no one". i think the only reason she put up with the bullshit is because 1) wanted to learn how to be a great assassin and 2) she had almost nowhere else to go.

what choice did rickon have? get over yourself.

brann is probably going to save the world, so watch what you say.
>>
>>691098462
this

Who the fuck goes in a straight line with an archer going ham at you
>>
>>691099459
u white nigga trash murica dipship yo
>>
>>691100283
i think this is just bad writing in order to make for good television.
>>
>>691096009
>Implying Jon is dead

He just knew he was the Fucking Jesus of GoT
>>
>>691100272
>sansa not telling jon is very confusing and i feel like the show only did that to create more suspense. if she had told him, and they waited to fight, it would not have been as great to watch.

Bad writing to make normalfags who can't keep track of the story entertained.

>what choice did rickon have? get over yourself.
Zig zag.

>brann is probably going to save the world, so watch what you say.
No, he's not.

The wall is made to stop walkers getting past it, it's imbued with magic to do so.

The walkers will either have to destroy it with the horn of winter OR
Bran will have to go to the other side of the wall.
remember, brand has the mark of the nights king on his arm. Where ever he goes the nights king can follow.
Bran will go south and he'll allow the walkers to get south, bran will cause massive loss of life because he's a moron.
>>
As of this reason, literally every character is a complete fucking retard.
The entire show is quickly falling apart without Martin holding their fucking hand every step of the way.
>>
>>691098018
kek
>>
>>691100852
or maybe bran will lure the walkers south, causing the 7 kingdoms of westeros to unite in battle against the undead
>>
>>691101530
The day the 7 kingdoms unite is the day my dick grows above 5 inches..
>>
>>691100283
>Who the fuck goes in a straight line with an archer going ham at you

Someone who wanted to get to safety as quickly as possible. You forget that he was held captive for a while and prolly wasn't in the best shape to begin with.

Doing zig zag bullshit across a massive field would just tire him out and slow him down, making him a target even more than just running quickly.

It would also increase how much he would have to travel for both himself and Jon, bringing Jon closer to the enemy line.
>>
>>691095475
None of this is real. You know that, right?
>>
>>691100587
still he died
>>
File: Shit.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Shit.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
>>691097532
bullshit who's fucking her then?
>>
>>691095475
The show is shit-tier anyway.
>>
>>691097510
Being honorable and strong got the majority of the house murdered. Shows what that's good for.
>>
>>691099626
>Bran is a tree.
Chuckled
>>
File: 8524.png (300 KB, 860x787) Image search: [Google]
8524.png
300 KB, 860x787
>>691102056
>>
>>691095475
They're pretty damn. I'll give you that. Greyjoy is dumbest though.
>>
>>691100341
I'm not even the guy you were replying to and even I can tell you that you just lost whatever argument you were having by typing like that.
>>
>>691100055
>Tommen
>Baratheon

You must be brothers, the inbreeding has affected his spine, and your mind.

>Stannis
>Alive

Catch the fuck up with the current events before replying.
The only real fella that could be a baratheon is some braindead sparrow in the kings landing, which robert baratheon fathered.

>implying stannis is not dead

If he is not dead, davos will kill him, along with the red bitch

The red bitch has the best tit i have seen on the show
>>
>>691102076
>Being honorable and strong got the majority of the house murdered.

You don't really need to do a lot to get your house murdered in this world.

>Shows what that's good for.

Since they're still around and most of their enemies aren't doing much better I would say they're in a pretty good place currently.
>>
>>691101987
Not you, that's for sure. You're so full of shit, fuck off out of this thread
>>
>>691102554
pretty sure the golden haired giant confirmed she killed him
>>
>>691099795
you just recited a video someone made about the starks' mistakes almost word for word you loser
>>
>>691097276
this is stannis. Do you remember when robb the retard betrayed his own knig stannis?
>>
House Tully
>Lysa Tully starts the whole mess also produces a weak heir to House Arryn
>Edmure Tully is a shitty heir to riverrun and a terrible commander
>Rob lost the war because of muh honor(half tully)
>Caitlyn Tully loses jaime because of muh kids also her kids make really dumb decisions add that with Starks and their retarded honor and you get a lot of shit that shouldnt have happened

Starks maybe dumb, but at least they were confined to the north. Tullies have ruined everything they mixed with
>>
>>691101634
your dick must be millions of miles long, because the 7 kingdoms have been united for centuries, ever since the targaryens came.

Even the rebellion of ned stark and robert baratheon against the targaryens was nothing more than a coup d'etat, or an equivalent. Except the king, nothing has fucking changed.

The recent events have been going on for less than a few years.

You're a literal mongoloid retard. Read a little.
>>
>>691102320
>Implying anything other than a limp-wrist cast was made
>Still replied
It's really not a great show at all.
>>
>>691101699
Nah, when the adrenaline kicks in, you would have ran over the field 3 times if need be.

The reason he died i think was because braindead rickon who had no education, and knows shot about the world, basically grew up with a wildling that was dumber than him all the way, and had no chance to anticipate what ramsay would do.

Also bolton took the bow a while after the kid started running. Since bows dont make much noise when going off, and the fucker intentionally didnt put any arrows near rickon until the last moment, its safe to say rickon didnt know that he was being shot at.
>>
>>691101704
The only real thing here is your micropenis, we know.
>>
File: baito.jpg (15 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
baito.jpg
15 KB, 252x256
>>691103205
>Shows are only good if they get a famous, expensive cast.
Literally dumbest reply on this thread so far.
Do not reproduce.
>>
Requesting sansa xray pics.
>>
>>691103205
try harder hannah montana fag
>>
The honour of Eddard Stark was his own downfall. Anyone who is too honourable will lose, unless they are smart.
I did my Bachelor's degree in english based on the Machiavellian characteristics of Game of Thrones (with focus on Eddard Stark and Petyr Baelish).

Eddard Stark is basically the epitome of what commonly is regocnized as a good man. He's honourable, goes by the book (mostly), values truth over anything maybe except the love for his own family. It was his lack of other 'skills' that got him killed. He believed too blindly in the honuor of other people.
Petyr Baelish is the epitome of a Machiavellian character. He basically has the mind of Batman. He is far from being a warrior and would most likely lose a 1v1 to just about anyone. But at least he knows this. He is aware that he must use other means to conquer his obstacles. He is always multiple steps ahead of anyone. Always has a plan.

"A man with no motive is the man no one suspects"
I highly recommend to read "Game of Thrones and Philosophy: Logic Cuts Deeper Than Swords" by Greg Littman and Henry Jacoby. Also Niccoló Machiavelli's "The Prince" (Il Principe) are very good reads.
>>
Alliser Thorne did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1427670852534.jpg (60 KB, 614x572) Image search: [Google]
1427670852534.jpg
60 KB, 614x572
>>691095475
Honestly, Game of Thrones is outright retarded to begin with.
>>
>>691103654
>Doesn't understand fishing lingo
>Continues posting ironic bait memes
Literally the most ignorant response ITT

>>691103771
>Implying Miley Cyrus is likeable
>>
>>691103003
>confirmed
>a statement

You do know this is Game of Thrones, right? Just about nobody tells the absolute truth. We didn't see Stannis die, so he might still be alive. Same shit with Benjen Stark and the likes. As long as we don't see them actually get killed, they are in a grey zone.

Also to add to the Baratheon line. It is officially dead. There are no true-born Baratheons left. Only bastards (if Stannis is dead, that is).
>>
>>691104052
Forgot the link to the quote:

watch?v=bxhI0KqNNTw&feature=youtu.be&t=97

Very strong quote that precisely describes the character of Baelish.
>>
I don't know why yall are saying shit about the cast their acting is top notch I just think all the shit can be put on the directors.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 214x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 214x286
>>691099626
>Bran is a tree
>>
>>691098778
because some dude up in the mountains happened to be in love with Lord Bolton's wife.

Ramsay has always been intelligent, he was a better leader than Jon and would have easily won the battle if it weren't for deus ex baelish stepping in.
>>
Catelyn started the fucking war when she tried to kill Tyrion, and failed even at that. Now she's full on zombie bitch.
>>
>>691105082
>their acting is top notch

I doubt any of GoT actors except maybe Peter Dinklage and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau have any future in Hollywood.
You only say its good because you haven't seen them in anything else. Sophie Turner is becoming Adam Sandler/Seth Rogen type in regards to acting capabilities. They and she play the same shit in literally everything. Sophie Turner plays Sophie Turner in both GoT and X-men. Kit Harrington isn't much of an actor either.

Those only actors with merit to their name are Dinklage, Coster-Waldau, Headey, Dance, Bean at the top of my head. Rest are amateurs.
>>
>>691105795
well. littlefinger started the war when he sent an assassin with tyrion's knife to kill Bran. Let's not credit a stark's bitch with something so monumental
>>
>>691095475
You mean to tell me the imaginary people who are written in a certain context to further plot lines make mistakes?!?! But sure, let's continue to hypothesis over something predestined by the story telling of an author that isn't you...
>>
>>691104491
>Just about nobody
I would expect Brienne of all people to tell the truth. Plus she wasn't ambiguous about it, she literally said she cut off his head.

Although it does seem if you don't outright see the death in GoT they end up being alive.
>>
The Martells were the stupidest house.
you can tell because they're all dead.
>>
>be a retard dwarf
>abuse child with violence (what a hero)
>threaten to kill said child when he becomes king
>kill your dad while shitting because he told you the truth about a whore who only wants your money
>hundreds of nice dwarfs get killed because you flee the city you put in ruins
>insult theon when he only greets you, by saying he is a disgrace to his father who is also a retard
>later tell him "muh you racist called me dwarf, muh height is a social construct"
>establish a facist god state in Mereen
>only person ever who uses his wealth to escape trials (muh, trial by combat is real justice)
>talks about moral superiority while being the biggest shit in Westeros and Essos

"Fan Favourite"
>>
>>691106346
I would expect the same of Brienne. But I trust the "we didn't see it, so we cannot know" thing of GoT more than Brienne.
>>
>>691105900
>Doesn't even bother to mention the Hound
Unbelievable how good he is at acting. Without a doubt my favorite character.

>none of the GOT cast a future in hollywood
Literally, what? If they star in a movie you bet your ass fans of GOT who like that actor/actress will buy up a ticket.
>>
>>691095475
Indeed.
>>
>>691106498
Not sure if bait or just stupid.

There is justifyable context to just about everything you mentioned.
>>
>>691106552
My guess is that despite the pattern he will probably end up dead even if you don't see it because the circumstances of his execution aren't very exciting or dramatic. it is more so to cut away before that.
>>
>>691095994
what is winter will always repay it's debts
>>
>>691106552
new prediction then. Everybody dies and in the last episode Stannis comes out of hiding like that Laire bitch from Role Models, and he'll take over everything.
>>
>>691106747
>Muh Tyrion can't be evil, he is a dwarf so him being a bad person is justified
>also check my tumblr for my got fan theiry that westeros needs women lords for a better future
>>
>>691106650
>at the top of my head
Agreed, Rory McCann is great as the hound.

>Literally, what? If they star in a movie you bet your ass fans of GOT who like that actor/actress will buy up a ticket.

Well, sure. But to my knowledge its only Sophie Turner who has improved her career with a proper big-budget Hollywood flick.
Actors like Dinklage, Coster-Waldau and Headey already had a decent track record prior to GoT. Sean Bean and Charles Dance were already legends long before GoT. So, again, at the top of my head, Sophie Turner is the only one who had made it bigger than GoT.
She might be in the X-men franchise for a few more movies. But outside that, I doubt it will be anything noteworthy.

Same thing with the Harry Potter cast. Radcliffe, Watson and Grint have all been in movies since Harry Potter. But any worth really mentioning? Any acting worth any praise? Not really imo. I see the same thing happening with the cast of GoT
>>
>>691107229
My Favourite Character Was Ramsey: The Poster
>>
>>691106768
Yeah I have thought the same. If he was to live, he would be fucked either way. He would have no proof of who he is and noone to really go to.
>>
>>691106910
No idea what Laire or Role Models are.
>>
>>691107431
Fair point, but Kitt is going to be a bigshot in the next year or two. Everyone obsesses over him.
>>
>>691107229
Never claimed Tyrion couldn't be evil. Lol.
And don't have a tumblr. Its cancer.

I simply stated that your reasoning for him not deserving the "fan favourite" title is unsupported.
>>
>>691107777
>checked
Quads speak the truth.
>>
>>691098602
>Catelyn had balance
Nigga she let Jamie fucking Lannister go free, escorted by some she-bear whore. Most pms "my kids are all gone boohoo" character in the series.
>>
>>691107431
who the fuck cares. why do you know all these fucking names. just watch the shit. whatever shit you wanna watch. or don't. just why the fuck do you know all these people's names? it doesn't matter. I can understand following directors. but this shit is stupid.
>>
>>691095475
House Greyjoy for dumbest house of Westeros

>WE DO NOT SOW
>but I need enough lumber for 1000 ships
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY
>>
>>691108168
Because I have a decent working memory?

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is Danish, as am I. So I have seen him in a lot of things and know him well as an actor. I actually had to look up the name for Cersei Lannister actress. Sean Bean and Charles Dance need no explanation. Peter Dinklage is only know because #PeterDinklage #TyrionLannister. I've seen him in movies before, but not known his name until GoT and X-men. So yeah. I have memory of what I see and read.
>>
>>691108168
i found the salty sailor who only remembers Nicolas Cage and Bart Pitt
>>
>>691101699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdaQHTWT_ZI

derp
>>
>>691108910
>Bartholomew Pitt
Hue
>>
>>691101699
>>691108982
Kek.
He could also just run, look back, and easily evade the fucking arrow. Rinse and repeat until safe.
>>
>>691106058

Actually it was proven to be Joffrey or some shit. Besides, Catelyn didn't have to lose her shit publicly. She could have just lost it privately, like her sister did. But nooo, now we have the war of the five fucking kings.
>>
>>691104491
Exactly! Syrio Forel will come to help Arya, just you wait!
>>
File: 3g6wb634.jpg (333 KB, 2048x1155) Image search: [Google]
3g6wb634.jpg
333 KB, 2048x1155
>>
>>691104491
At this point I don't even know what to expect lmao. They did it with Benjen so why not with Syrio in the series finale ultimate showdown to rip everyone to shreds lol
>>
>>691110935
Jokes on you, I've seen immunity cat.
>>
File: Denny R - Denfield.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Denny R - Denfield.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
Hai, I am Denny R aka Denfield and I like to fantasize about girls pegging my butt. I am an educated 28 year old Asian male living in London however I am originally from Scotland. I am a math and physics geek with a wild side I desperately want to release. I like to fantasize about having a cute girl fuck me up the asshole. Just the thought of a woman pegging me drive my mind crazy with excitement. By the way, I am still a virgin. Yup, I am almost wizard status here. I don't really know why but I haven't had any luck so far in the love department. I am not attracted to or the least bit interested in Asian women in anyway. I have mommy issues so my dislike of Asian women might have something to do with that. Sadly, I am near the point in accepting the reality I will be a virgin forever. Here I am thinking about how enjoyable it would be getting pegged and yet I have never even kissed a woman. The peg thing is so far away for me. :-(

Pic related: It's me in all my barechestedness glory!
>>
>>691099795
Watch a lot of youtube obviously
>>
>>691105606
deus ex that happened 2 episodes before it happened
>>
File: 840.jpg (55 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
840.jpg
55 KB, 600x638
>>691095475
only a beta cuck can say that or just cuck nigger bait
a man have to see last GoT episode, who a girl feed ramsay to his own dogs
>>
>>691109315

Confirmed for retard who doesn't understand how weapons work in real life
>>
>>691096025
Real dipshit house is obviously Baratheon. Their last living heir isn't even a Baratheon.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.