[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the guy I took home didn't like the fact that I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: photo_99.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
photo_99.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
So the guy I took home didn't like the fact that I have a penis.

I don't get it. We got on so well. Why can't someone love me?
>>
>>690588570
I'll suck it for you.
>>
>>690588570
Not every guy wants to date a dick attached to a female.
>>
>>690588854
*male

unless post op female. in which case, why are you trying to pull straight guys anyway what
>>
Should have given him a fair warning beforehand tbh
>>
>>690588570
Is that a picture of you op?
>>
>>690588570

you have a penid ? show it !!!!!!!!
>>
>>690588960
Still male even if you're a mental case and get your cock cut off.
>>
>>690588570
Because you have a feminine penis.
>>
It is odd. They're probably just insecure about their sexuality, or were only in it for a quick pump-and-dump. It's a shame too, because if you two were hitting it off so well, what you had between your legs shouldn't have mattered.
>>
>>690589038
>Is that a picture of you op?
You're on 4chan, bro. Sorry to say but that question is moot here.
>>
>>690588570
Should've warned him first. You can't expect everybody to be okay with that and could easily feel duped or mislead. However saying that, it's no excuse for that behaviour. Arrange a rendezvous and slit his fucking throat. Take care :)
>>
No one loves me either, OP.
>>
>>690588570
start off deceitful, blame the guy, maybe you are a woman after all
>>
>>690589248
Moots not here
>>
Ugh I wish this wasn't a troll.

I really would love to meet someone like them. And maybe fuck and fall in love with.
>>
>>690589345
Dat edge
>>
I would've killed you instead of punching you in the face.
You can be whatever the fuck you wanna be but don't force it onto others, if he believed you were something you are not it's your fault for not telling him.
>>
>>690589038
Gee, I dunno!
https://www.instagram.com/p/1pYEUqjsZK/
>>
>>690588570
A bit over the top to punch someone over something like that IMHO, but also you have to somewhere realise you can't challenge something as big as a gender barrier without giving any type of heads up. That's both disrespectful and for some very sensetive.

What if the guy was struggling with his sexuality and your dick was a trigger for him to unload a bunch of rage stored up over being secretly gay? Or something similar.

Be open to people. There's plenty of people who would fuck a trap, you look pretty aswell minus the bloody nose and tears etc. Be fair, and they'll be fair back. Not that much to ask in either direction.

Oh yeah and tits or gtfo.
>>
>>690589363
I feel the same way. It would be great if the majority of posts weren't bait or trolls, but that's just the way this ship sails.
>>
>>690589431
>look, ma, I'm edgy
>>
>>690589354
His presence lingers..
>>
>>690589363
So you're a mentally ill person who can't find success with a healthy person and think that being with a mentally ill person will make it so better?
>>
>>690588570
maybe he was expecting to get on da pussy
>>
>>690589224
IT SHOULD HAVE MATTERED BLAH BLAH BLAH, you sound like an idiot. everyone reserves their right to their own taste. I'm sure if you go to the bank to make a withdrawl of like 300 bucks and the bank says naaaaaaaw here have 3 you're gonna be pissed, but then again it doesnt matter right. money is money
>>
>>690589428
I don't know what you think is wrong with fucked up people wanting to be with each other instead of alone.
>>
File: 1464560297546.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464560297546.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>690588570
If this no bait i`ll suck your cock
>>
>>690588570
The pic is a russian cosplayer, pretty sure bait but fuck it.
>People don't usually take it too well to go home with "a woman" and find a dick. A specially if they're even a little bit insecure about their sexuality. People usually don't like being mislead.
>>
>>690589501
And your dick was a trigger for him to unload a bunch of cum stored up
>>
>>690588570
You told him you have a dick? Or was it loook ere surpriseeee!!!
>>
>>690589428
really, awww did u just want to write something, now you can write something else
>>
>>690588570
>>690589717

+1
>>
>>690588570
>Why can't someone love me?
Maybe people hate delusional liars.
>>
>>690588570
there is no excuse for violence, no excuse at all, well unless you take a girl home and she turns out to be a bloke with a dick that is
>>
>>690588570
Because he was not gay, you're a disgrace so he treated you like you should be treaten.
>>
>>690589802
Just went BE TEE DUBS NIGGA HERE MA COCK, then called him a fag
>>
>>690589527
Thinks real life is edgy
>>
i would have punched you more then fucked you.
>>
i think some one as learned what edgy means

>>690590027
no you bro
>>
>>690590027
real life is killing people? I didn't know you could get on 4chin in Somalia
>>
>>690590154
You spelled California wrong.
>>
>>690588570
If your nose was that busted up where is the bruising around the eyes? Fake.
>>
>>690589696
Everyone has their own tastes, sure. However, regardless of tastes, there's a difference between saying "Sorry, I don't swing that way.", and then punching someone in their face because you don't agree with their opinion or tastes.
I'm off a fake picture of OP here and responding to THIS situation, not every situation about tastes and what not.
>>
>>690588570
Having a penis is like the first thing I'd wana know before anything, tard.
Good for that guy.
YOU didn't tell him
YOU are a faggot who tried some stupid shit
YOU got knocked the fuck out
>>
>>690588570

you turd were born with a penis.

did you expect that the entire male world is a gay faggot like you?
>>
>>690588570
Prove it
>>
id hit that, sexually that is
>>
>>690588570
1) Dont believe one word of your story.

2) Think you're just a fat neckbeard who wants to start a troll thread.

3) Only reason I'll take the bait is to amuse myself with any responses.

4) Scenario: Trap takes dude home. Dude finds out Trap had a feminine penis. Dude breaks Trap's nose.

So... Did you suck his dick first? Because that is the only way I see him getting bitch-mode over your actions. Otherwise, more than likely he'd have just stormed out and not being more.
>>
Post dick or didnt happen.
>>
>>690588570
Don't you guys remember the greentext of that guy who met a trap online, went over her place, they had a nice time and when he was fucking her he realized what he was doing so he punched the tranny and left with her stuff
>>
Btw the instagram post that "she" has is from 61 weeks ago so obiously a fat neckbeard troll
>>
>>690588570
Because straight men like girls. Real girls have pussies.

If you pretend to be girl but you have a dick then you aren't a girl, you're a liar.

If you are a fucking liar don't expect to be loved, in fact you don't deserve to be loved.

Kill yourself <3
>>
>>690591380
I beleive that the cosplayer is actually a girl
>>
>>690591133
I need to see this
>>
>>690588570
If you're looking for acceptance, you need to go to a gay bar. Because you're a man, who happens to dress and act like a woman, who is interested in men. That is the definition of homosexual. Appearing to be a woman doesn't change that. All you're doing is misrepresenting yourself to men who assume a woman is a woman. Your lifestyle choice is yours, not everyone else's. Even if it's not your choice. Even if I believe you were born this way, the general population were born normal. Women have vaginas. Men have penises. Men want a woman with a vagina because the whole point of pairing up is procreation, for the species. So even if you get on with a man, what could he ever expect to get from you? You can't change that just because you feel like people should love you. The world doesn't work that way. So if you want to be loved, look for it in a place where guys accept that despite appearances, you probably have a penis and once you sort through all of the guys to whom you're simply a fetish, you're bound to find a gay guy who doesn't mind you looking like a woman.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.