[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't the Bible/Torah/Tanakh's text sung like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11
File: Islam.jpg (21 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
21 KB, 600x440
Why isn't the Bible/Torah/Tanakh's text sung like the text of the Qur'an?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4hkccemcE
http://quran.com/81

>one of my favorite surahs so far
>it's about the end of the world

Muslims believe in the revelations of the Bible, including a lot it says about Jesus. There's even a whole chapter/surah about Jesus and Mary.

Anyway, I just wish the Bible was sung which such beauty as the Qur'an is recited.

What does /b/ think?
>>
>>690558390
I think you are a shitposting sandnigger.
>>
>>690558465
I think you're butthurt.
>>
>>690558465
Listen to some music and relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as1mOphRjIU
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>690558870
When no one will be able to tend to the animals needs because the world will be ending, everyone will be dying.
>>
I don't like Muslims, sorry.
>>
File: lppl.jpg (214 KB, 2084x1477) Image search: [Google]
lppl.jpg
214 KB, 2084x1477
This is my favorite Surah; stating that every nation has a messenger. It also makes sense due to the religions similarities throughout Pagan religions, Christianity, Judaism etc
>>
File: Matthew 24_38.png (105 KB, 1233x693) Image search: [Google]
Matthew 24_38.png
105 KB, 1233x693
>>690558870
This verse parallels this Biblical verse.
>>
>>690558390
you should kill yourself in the middle east just to make the world a safer place.
>>
>>690559315
OP here. Interesting verse indeed.
>>
>>690559399
I'm American. My ancestors were American before America became America. lol
>>
File: KhanCover.jpg (296 KB, 555x835) Image search: [Google]
KhanCover.jpg
296 KB, 555x835
The Qur'an teaches about an alien race known as the Jinn that God created alongside humans at the beginning of time.

Some humans went and worshipped these Jinn due to the Jinn being spiritual powerful entities.

The Jinn are mentioned throughout Pagan religions such as in Hinduism the Genie who grants woships comes from the Jinn who gave humans promises just like Satanists who pray to certain demons who grant them things.

You will never hear about this spiritual truth by majority of Muslims/ISIS or any Islamic extremist groups due to the truth of Islam being burried deep.

It's the lustful flesh that has possessed religious leaders of today; to not want to talk about what really matters.
>>
>>690558390
No one gives a shit about mudslimes. Sandniggers are a plague upon this earth.
>>
>>690559597
Nobody gives a shit. And I'm Chumash.
>>
>>690559764
Dafuq
>>
>>690559764
Muhammad was tempted with the flesh too - he is not a 100% holy being as Muslims pretend he was.

Yes he suffered greatly in sin but the Qur'an still has spiritual truths in its passages.
>>
>>690559854
It's the truth. Islam teaches about the ancient Aliens theory.
>>
>>690558390

was going to shitpost but after watching seeing this line:

When the infant girl, buried alive is asked, for what crime was she slain.

this obviously was written thousands of year ago, but here today we see in India, Pakistan places in Africa where people bury their female daughters because they want sons.

I already know there are signs in the books that say when judgement day is near but its scary when they are so true.

amazing.
>>
File: joo.png (320 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
joo.png
320 KB, 441x441
>>690559187
>>690559788
>>690559844
>>
>>690559965
Exactly bro, you got the truth. Arabs also used to do that until Muhammad came. To this day a lot of societies still devalue female life. Feminists today devalue female life.
>>
>>690560002
How am I Jewish? I just said I'm Native American.
>>
>>690560120
You stole land from hard working americans, you're the real Jew here.
>>
>>690558485
>>
>>690560120
Accidentally clicked the wrong reply. Bro, did you know Chumash is a Hebrew word? There's even theories about Native Americans being among the 10 lost tribes of Israel, that Native Americans are of genetic Hebrew blood. There's some merit to the theories, part of the prophecies are that the remnant of Israel will be gathered by God back to the holy land, that all the genetic descendants will go back to Israel.
>>
>>690560109

very true about female putting themselves and eachother down.

I guess your're a muslim, can you tell me a bit about stoning?, if we talk unbiased, there are some questionable things in the quran, maybe we have not fully understood those verses correctly, but is stoning a legitimate punishment in Islam even today?
>>
>>690559764
They're not aliens tho. And if you just type jinn lecture in youtube you'll get hundreds of videos so it's not really a secret. Islam doesn't keep secrets if it comes to religion. You can even find tons of exorcism videos
>>
>>690559788
White people are the plague of this earth. You have been in more wars then us, you have committed more genocides then us.
>>
>>690560396
Yep, sounds like a fairy tale alright.
>>
>>690559881
>Muhammad was tempted with the flesh too - he is not a 100% holy being as Muslims pretend he was.

God allowed him to be tempted to show he was human, not a divine being. I think Christians got the wrong message with Jesus. Yes Jesus has a special place among God, simply because God created him out of his creaton, God simply made him exist inside of Mary's womb without needing a biological father to procreate him. This miracle is God's divine doing. God wants us to worship him for this miracle, not any of his creations.
>>
>>690560604
And whites have also done more for society than any other race, too.
>>
>>690559881
Never happened, even before prophethood he was known as the trustworthy
>>
>>690560612
I found the homosexuatheist

Homosexuality and atheism go hand in hand.
>>
>>690560460
Stoning isn't actually in the Qur'an, that's a man-made law that men came up with, probably in the Hadith, which is not an authority to Islam, the Qur'an in. The Hadith is kind of like the Talmud, where men are writing it making up their own rules, it goes against God.
>>
>>690558609
Idk why but clashing of swords makes me relax
>>
>>690560722
So does your mom, and being a whore.
>>
>>690560722
Kinda like Islam and terrorism?
>>
>>690560604
True. WW2 alone is an example of what they do.
>>
>>690560882

Nice to get that cleared up, so there are muslims who solely believe in the Quran and not Hadiths?
>>
>>690560673
We all know that's a lie.
>>
>>690560460
Im a muslim and I can tell you that. Stoning is only to be done if a married man or woman commits adultary AND there are four witnesses who can testify. Or if the person committing adultary confesses. It is a gruesome punishment but it's also hard to prove in islamic courts therefore it hasn't been done as much as other punishments. The reason why we do it is so that no married man or woman will take adultary which can tear apart whole families and leave children fatherless will be taken lightly. Furthermore the act of stoning expunges the sin so if they undergo punishment then they are free of that sin.
It has it's place in every muslim society as we can never change laws that are in quran or that have been praticed by the prophet (pbuh).
>>
>>690561181
Only the Muslims with real power, meaning those with oil money go by man-made rules like the Hadith. Hadith is not even considered holy by Muslims as a whole and it's rejected.
>>
>>690558390
Agnostic here

When will you accept that Isa is the true مسيح?
>>
>>690560673
Couple of inventions that are cancer to the earth, fucking up enviroments in exchange for a few millions of lives. And if you didn't invent that someone else would have. But Gee wiz thanks for that
>>
File: Rajm.png (288 KB, 1273x570) Image search: [Google]
Rajm.png
288 KB, 1273x570
To support my points here: >>690560882
>pic related
>>
>>690558390
Wouldn't singing the quran be haram?
>>
>>690561484
Are you Muslim?
>>
>>690561334
God does not wish that you worship any of his creations. God is a jealous God. Even if Jesus died for sins, why would God want you to worship what God created in order to do such a sacrifice? The focus is on the oneness of God and worshiping only him.
>>
>>690558390
>believing this hard in some made up shit by a guy that asks u to give him some money

ya i give my cash to those guys on the side of the street with signs too brobro
>>
>>690558390
nice music OP, real halal.

how can I google this stuff? "muslim sang texts" doesn't give this back. How is it called?

I'm an ex-catholic atheist with hopes of someday reading the quran.
>>
>>690561571
Not if you're a man
>>
>>690560882
How can you pray if you don't accept hadith? There is a verse in quran that says if Muhammad said anything that goes against God's intention he would have been destroyed on the spot. If you believe only in quran how can you ignore that verse? Another verse says that in the prophet Muhammad lies the best pattern to be followed, he knew the meaning of quran better than any of us will ever know
>>
>>690561458
What have your people contributed?
>>
>>690561571
Where in the Qur'an does it say one can't sing the Qur'an?

See:
>>690560882
>>690561484
>>
>>690561571
It's not really singing
>>
File: no-homo-ay7yvf.jpg (35 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
no-homo-ay7yvf.jpg
35 KB, 500x665
>>690560722
>Homosexuality and atheism go hand in hand.
>>
>>690561740
It would be in the Qur'an then, right? Surely if it was in the divine revelation of the Qur'an as the direct revelation from God it would be in the book right?
>>
>>690561201
Not an argument, faggot.
Without Western technology actually finding out about the importance and worth of oil, your sandnigger lands would have remained an irrelevant desert.
>>
>>690561588
If you believe in the one true God you are a Muslim. In this view, Jews are Muslim, Jesus was Muslim. Everyone is hung up on superficial labels. This is why people can't understand the oneness of the God of Abraham.
>>
>>690561767
Im not going indulge your pissing contest. We have done enough while still keeping decency. Have fun letting your daughter get passed around like the slut she is on every party she goes too.
>>
>>690561943
Prayer is the basis of faith, show me how you pray without hadith. How do you do it?
>>
>>690561767
There is no use arguing with people who have been brainwashed from a very young age on to blatantly hate the West. Their number one arguments is also usually 'genocide, killing colonies!' while they don't realize Western technology has saved countless more lives than it has killed. Vaccination alone has saved over a billion lives.
>>
>>690561709
>how can I google this stuff? "muslim sang texts" doesn't give this back. How is it called?
They literally recite it in this way, it's naturally musical like this. Start reading it now, there's audio for every verse here:
http://quran.com/

But you have to know that even Muslims see the revelations of the Bible has truth, both the Old Testament and New Testament.
>>
>>690562007
Typical delusional and arrogant westerner. If you didn't invent that then someone else would have
>>
>>690561652
Then why does the Koron hold that Isa (Jesus)the son of Sūrat Maryam (Mary),was a Prophet and the Masîḥ (مسيح) (messiah) sent to the Israelites, and that he will return to Earth at the end of times, along with the Mahdi, and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist.
>>
>>690562335
See? There is no drive, no ambition. The way of thinking that somebody else will come up with it eventually isn't what drives society forward.
>>
>>690561767
Well, before religion took over and fucked everything up, the people in that region were some of the earliest invertors and scientists
>>
>>690562227
There is no use in arguing with a westerner they kill people because they want to decide how they should live in their own country. They kill children and say all is fair in war, you torture people and still think you're heroes because uncle sam told you so
>>
>>690562249

Muslims dont see the new testament as truth, but yes the old original testament, no biblical book can have a new updated version.

there is one version and thats it.

its like saying old Quran and new and updated Quran, doesnt make sense.
>>
>>690561767
We laid the ground work for mathematics and science.

off the top of my head, the first to implement the decimal system which revolutionised maths as well as the first to approach algebra as well irrational numbers also significant advancements in geometry and trigonometry and the earliest work of induction as well as a lot more. Without arabs and islam laying the groundwork for scientific advancements we would be hundreds of years behind.
>>
>>690562032
You have have an incorrect view of western culture (which is made up of more than one country, it's not just "the West"). Your stereotyping of white woman is as bad as us calling all Muslims terorrists. Stop looking to the worst of our society, maybe try and participate in it, and you'll realise there are many good people here faggot.
>>
File: Al-Fatihah (The Opener) .png (106 KB, 1262x702) Image search: [Google]
Al-Fatihah (The Opener) .png
106 KB, 1262x702
>>690562208
How did Jesus pray? Muslims value Jesus' gospel, but not the way most Christians view it.

Also, the first surah is God telling you how to pray to God. This surah shows God teaching you how to pray to him. It's God praying to himself to show you how its done.

http://quran.com/1

Understand the context, the Qur'an is literally God's words and he is praying to himself, this is the instruction of how to pray right in the first chapter.

Hadith are man-made laws.
>>
>>690558870
When they run out of virgin goats, they turn to virgin camels
>>
>>690562007
Nimrod was a sandnigger. He created the first civilization, the first technologies. He was not white. You can't have any modern technology without the first civilization and technologies that set the stone for the rest of them.

This is merely to refute your lies that the white man is some kind of savior, wrong.
>>
>>690562498
Every country does research. What country would waste time inventing something that's already been discovered
>>
>>690562595
Because they refuse to believe that Jesus is the messiah. Even the Koran states that Isa (Jesus)the son of Sūrat Maryam (Mary),was a Prophet and the Masîḥ (مسيح) (messiah) sent to the Israelites, and that he will return to Earth at the end of times, along with the Mahdi, and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist.
>>
>>690562525
It was during the religion that medicin flourished stop putting everything on religion
>>
>>690562531
You just literally played into the point of my post. The furthest you'll get to justify your hatred for the West is to somehow believe that only Westerners are responsible for collateral damages, tortures and other indecent stuff?

Your holy book contains countless of parts where they slaughter the infidels of Mecca because they wouldn't listen to Mohammed.

And I'm not going to judge the Muslim world by that now, because whites have done that too. In Europe. Outside of Europe. Japanese have done that. Africans have done that. Aztecs have done that. etc.

I fail to see your point how that is a Western thing.
>>
>>690562588

Agree, in the western world women and men and are on equal footing, at home, in work, in all forms of society, (its going a bit far with feminism now)

but in many Muslims countries women are looked down upon, only for breeding and cooking.

western countries have better welfare for their people, in Islam there are basic necessities, food, water, clothing, and a roof over your head, in most western countries this is provided by the state. In some Muslim countries there homeless people. in some ways you could say some western countries are more islamic.

and lets not start on animal welfare.
>>
>>690562531
You must be a westerner yourself, because if you had stepped foot anywhere in the middle-east you'd realise they do a fine job of killing each other. So many sub-cultures over there, team that with poor education and warped doctrine and your back in the middle ages.
>>
>>690562381
Yes, it says that. You're supposed to worship God, not anyone else. IF, BIG IF, Jesus "is" God, you are indeed worshiping Jesus if you only worship the one God, right? But you cannot say that you're worshiping ONLY the one God if you are worshiping Jesus. Think about it.
>>
The Christians and the Muslim's must unite to destroy the Jew bug once and for all
>>
>>690562525
The only religion that fucked everything up is satan's deorganized religion of evil. Satan's religion existed since his first lie of "surely you will not die" in the Garden of Eden.
>>
>>690562588
Im sorry I can't forgive you for what you have done. I can't just act like nothing happened and that there can be peace between us. You hate us and would exterminate us if given the chance well I will answer hate with hate. Maybe some other muslims will make the bridge between us but I know I can't
>>
>>690558390
i think that you muslims will lose the upcoming civilisation war, and that s what god / nature wants

but yeah poetry is beautyfull
>>
>>690562970
That's why most Christians view Jesus as both the father and the son
>>
File: 1436011092188.png (80 KB, 490x468) Image search: [Google]
1436011092188.png
80 KB, 490x468
>>690558390
it is sung here to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
>>
>>690563055
>implying the garden of evil actually existed
>>
>>690562732
Ofcourse it's not only whites, it's not what I'm trying to propagate, there are good and wise people everywhere. Luckily. Nimrod however was also not a Muslim. Since this thread is about Islam, I was trying to convey that the Middle-East is being suppressed by a backwards ideology that's pulling your people back.

Yeah, if you look back at pre-Islamic times, the middle-east was the most flourishing part of the World, the West as we know it now as inhabited by barbarian tribes, contributing nothing to the world. It's not about which race you're born in, but the way you grow up. And growing up under Islam is simply repressing and won't bring out clear thinking.
>>
>>690562543
>Muslims dont see the new testament as truth, but yes the old original testament, no biblical book can have a new updated version.
Injil, yes. The gospel that Jesus actually taught, all that goodness Jesus talked about loving your neighbor, loving people, all that. Not the stuff about worshiping the images of crosses and his future dead body on that cross, that stuff- no.
>>
Wow, all of you that are actually taking this sandnigger seriously. Suck a dick.
>>
>>690563257
What you fail to realize is the Koran states that Jesus is the true Messiah
>>
>>690563344
The only nigger here is you, friendo
>>
>>690562799
Yes, he will. But you're not supposed to worship Jesus as a deity, neither worship the Mahdi as a deity.
>>
>>690563110
top kek
>>
>>690563086
Who hates you? The retards on /pol/ maybe, but most of us whites treat everybody with respect. You can't fault us for the actions of our government, we do not dictate what they do (democracy is a lie). If you asked 90% of the people on this planet if they wanted perpetual peace or perpetual war they would answer the former, regardless of race. It's time to let go of our hatred and get to the real issues here.
>>
>>690563529
Who are the Muslims and Christians great enemy? The Jews?
>>
>>690563100
And that's where someone started changing the original gospel of Jesus. You can't worship only one God and something else, that's the whole point. And that's why God gave this revelation through two separate brothers, Jacob/Israel and Ishmael, Hebrews and Arabs, Judaism and Islam, to prove the oneness of God.
>>
>>690563344
12 year old faggot detected. Where's Mateen when you need him
>>
>>690562595
You didn't answer, you're probably one of those sects that say they don't have to pray. How can you even read quran if it weren't for the prophet receiving revelation?
33:21
لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا

There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

3:32
قُلْ أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ ۖ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْكَافِرِينَ

Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers.

7:157
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

If the quran was enough why did Allah say to follow the messenger? Why didn't he just say follow quran and nothing else
>>
>>690563829
Have you ever taken a step back and said, "Wow, look at this, it's a load of shit. Some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard."?
>>
>>690562595
There are several verses that say 'standing in prayer' where does it say in surah al fatiha how you should stand etc?
>>
>>690563829
That still doesn't change the fact the Koran states Isa (Jesus) is the one true messiah
>>
>>690562899
Here's the difference. If whites do it then it's heroism. If any other country does it for their ideology then it's terrorism. At least we're honest about what we're doing. We don't lie to our people to get things done. You are delusional and think everything you do is right
>>
>>690562899
Also i dont only hate the west. I hate every enemy of islam
>>
>>690563022
It's a lot deeper than that. The evil has infiltrated within Islam (Hadith's man-made laws), Judaism (fake Jews, Talmud man-made laws), and Christianity (worship other than of the one God, idols of symbols, saints, even worshiping of Mary). This evil is very sly, satan is a sly one.

I get your point, you're referring to the Talmudic Jews, who have come to have a stronghold on this world through their perverted twisting of God's words, but even if they were all wiped out, we'd still have to deal with the paralleled evils of the other faiths even within the Abrahamic religions who claim to worship the God of Abraham (Abrahamic religions: Islam, Christianity, Judaism).

With Talmud Jews gone, we'd still have the hypocrites who claim to be Muslim, who claim to be Christian yet don't follow what Jesus taught and instead worship an image of his dead body and disregard Mosaic law.
>>
>>690563175
Leave, serpent.
>>
>>690563663
Maybe you're right. But then my hate goes to your governments
>>
>>690563367
Did Jesus say to worship him as a deity, as God?
>>
>>690563698
>Who are the Muslims and Christians great enemy? The Jews?
Evil, in its many forms, including people claiming to be Muslims, people claiming to be Jews, people claiming to be Christians.
>>
>>690564164
The Qur'an doesn't say that.
>>
>>690564662
What of those who claim nothing at all?
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.