[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder thread. Post horror stories and shit. How do you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 36
File: Tinder logo.jpg (31 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
Tinder logo.jpg
31 KB, 634x476
Tinder thread. Post horror stories and shit.

How do you feel about girls who unmatched mid-conversation? Ever got that after they gave you their facebook? I think it's extremely rude and depending on the person I might actually find them on FB and send them a nice cathartic Fuck You message, as snide as possible. Most of the time they reply with apologies and excuses.
>>
No its genuinely never once happened in hundreds of matches. Have you considered that it's your fault you ugly neckbeard ?
>>
>>690240389
Post ur profile
>>
>>690240120
What excuses have you gotten for that?

This just happened to me last night. Mid conversation and just disappears. I just wish I knew what happened or what it was. Not mad or upset just confused and feeling rejected.

I didn't say anything offensive or overly sexual (or sexual at all), and were were only a handful of messages in. Did she just happen to re-read my description and decide there was something she didn't like? Did she notice something unattractive about my picture(s)? What did I do wrong?

Actually I know exactly what I did wrong.
>>
>>690240573
Bro you have to understand for every match you get the girl is getting at least 10. If you're not witty enough to make her smile/laugh and get her number within 10 combined messages then you have already lost. Tinder is entirely a numbers game. The more attractive you are, the higher your success rate. There is no magic formula, be smart.
>>
>>690240573
I have no idea honestly. I get it a fair few times. I have a prestigious artistic career, looks, I'm well-read, I answer questions truthfully and completely. I'm fairly adept at conversation and know when to be flirty and when not to, so I can pick up on these things. But even so I get matched with a ton of girls whose profiles are loaded with "deep" stuff and requests of others yet being incapable of doing it themselves. I got this half an hour ago from a girl who claimed she was a sapiosexual who longs for people who travel, have tons of stories to tell, who can keep up a decent conversation. And yet for 2 whole days she gave short sentences with barely-decent grammar and never bothered asking many questions, and didn't reply when I did. When I asked her if she'd like to meet because the online conversation seems to be dying, she literally said "typing is hard" then gave me her FB. I told her I'll send her a message but rather not add her till we meet cause I don't collect friends. She agreed with me. Today I ask what she's up to since she's working on something, and near-instant unmatch.

Now I'm on her FB waiting for her to poke me with a decent excuse. If she doesn't within 20 minutes, I'm telling her off. No cunt gets off scott-free if I can help it. Women not getting told off for shitty disrespectful behaviour is one of the cancers of society.
>>
>>690241136
You're the kinda beta fag who shoots up a sorority house. She doesn't want to meet you, get over it fag. Dumbfucks telling her off is the reason she's so apprehensive in the first place. Learn some social fucking etiquette
>>
>>690240897
Very true, tinder is like real life dating but on crack. I try not to let the rejection hurt too much, just getting a match every now and then feels good.

>>690241136
I think it would be best if you didn't let it affect you like that. You don't need to tell her off or even get too upset. Just let it go and move on.
>>
>>690241526
>Learn some social fucking etiquette
Pot calling the kettle black tbh fam. Women think they can get away with being rude and that shit won't fly. Dudes usually get chewed out or decked in the face and you're saying women shouldn't even be told off for the same behaviour? Go fuck yourself you white knight fedora.
>>
I swear I matched a catfish, 3 pics no bio. So I was being a dickwad and she was "I'm usually into athletic guys, the one time I swipe a bear, he's a prick".
So I apologize like "I honestly thought you were a catfish, so I was fucking with you. Do over?"
She agrees and we get to talking. We talk daily, literally only missed one day (and it was my fault) in almost 3 weeks. Finally decided to ask her out. We hilariously decide on chicken wings. I'm supposed to pick her up the next day and we'll go get food.
Next day comes around and she unmatchesaid and blocks me everywhere. Didn't even get nudes ._.
>>
>>690241780
Lol i fuck 19 year old tinder bitches all the time by not being stupid and blowing my shots by calling them bitches. Girls are like that because men constantly kill them and rape them behind dumpsters. It's a brave new world learn how it works.
>>
>>690241674
I am not really upset, I'm just disappointed. I expect better of PEOPLE in general and this is rude and I see it happen too often. The way I see it, I invested 2 days worth of effort to try and befriend someone and they spat in my face and I'm not supposed to call someone out for doing that?
>>
>>690240120
>>690240573
>Conversations on tinder

You match with a girl and you make plans for a date. That's it
What do you do on there, talk about the fucking weather? Kek
>>
File: 1464368142355.gif (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464368142355.gif
48 KB, 800x600
>>690241968
>Girls are like that because men constantly kill them and rape them behind dumpsters
Fucking kek. I'd argue but I'm too busy laffin
>>
My experience with tinder is almost nothing. I live in Guatemala, where the average woman is a 4/10. I matched with some ugly woman I accidentally swiped right on. I barely talked to her. Then I uninstalled tinder. I find that I say real boring shit. Except that I can somehow make it sound better in person.
>>
>>690241780
Not the anon you're responding to but I seriously think you should let it go.

Do I think women should get shit just like men get shit? Yes. But women are different from men, they don't go through the same shit like we do. Telling her off won't change anything. Women aren't going to change or get any better. We as men just need to accept that, move on, and adapt to the dating market as per usual.
>>
>>690241829
Lol you are a pussy
>>
>>690240120
I fucked a slam piggy 2 nights ago and she wants it again.

Also have 2 18 year Olds who want the d
>>
>>690240573
You bored her bro.
>>
>>690242147
I understand where you're coming from and I honestly should follow your advice. I just can't personally accept that attitude. Even if change doesn't happen, getting in line just seems.. dishonest to me. And I fucking hate that.
>>
>>690241136
she was looking for dick, and out of the 100s that swiped her right, someone beat you to it. so she unmatched the stragglers.
>>
>>690241780
You're a social reject
That's what you did wrong
She didn't like a vibe from you and unfolower
So by telling her off, you'reyou're solidifying the fact you're a creeper
She will blacklist your name on tinder, tell other sloots to watch out for you, be wary and be careful

Just accept the fact she wants nothing to do with you and move on

It's fucking tinder not meetme, it's an app used to get laid, not get married.
Or go apes hit on her, have her show people, and than you're known as the creepy beta fag on tinder who couldn't take a hint.

God damn people like you should have been swallowed
>>
>>690241978
You should seek help. You're not mentally healthy.
>>
>>690242213
No, I wanted pussy. Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>690242478
I'm old-fashioned. I'm almost comically righteous when it comes to things like justice from being a dick to breaking the actual law.
>>
>>690242362
I hate it too fam, I hate it a lot. But keep your composure and your cool. You're in control of you, you can't control other people. Be at ease and let this be a learning experience.
>>
>>690241136
You're a fucking loser...
>>
>Girls are like that because men constantly kill them and rape them behind dumpsters
Which came first, the slighted rapist or the arrogant girl?

Rape and murder of women would decline if they'd act like civil human beings. Not completely eliminated of course, but greatly reduced.
>>
>>690242510
Shut up you pussy
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 750x1334
So I'm gonna fuck this girl, right guys?
>>
>>690240120
Dude wtf don't do that
Cringing so hard 4 u
the whole point of tinder is to be able to casually filter through loads of guys
>>
>>690240120
>use tinder, match with random guy
>fall asleep
>get busy with life, don't even bother checking tinder till 5 days later
>random guy said hi like 300 times
>last message an hour ago
>literal 1000 pages essay about tinder not being a fucking game, if we match we talk bitch and some other stuff
>wtf dude
>unmatch

Like why are people like this, why get this mad over nothing.
>>
>>690242906
I decided to follow your advice. I deleted the conversation, cleared my searches so she doesn't pop up etc etc.

Thanks.
>>
It's alright but damn some girls are boring as shit no matter how much you try to keep the convo going. Ironically they're the ones who write on their bio about how they hate guys who can't keep a conversation going.
>>
>>690243536
Proud of you anon. Don't let that kind of behavior leave you jaded. Keep trying and I'm sure you'll find someone. Good luck homie.
>>
>>690243489
It's emasculating to think that a girl doesn't think us worthy of your time. Men already subconciously hate dating sites n shit because we feel like we're not good enough for face-to-face hookups and we're essentially forced to do mating dances online to see which woman will deign us good enough for her attention.

The whole process is one big steamy dump on what it means to be a real man, that's why. Lots of men respond badly to that.
>>
>>690242063
No anon, most girls on tinder don't want dates, they want to come over and get pounded. Not EVERY tinder girl but honestly asking them out on a date usually gets me un-matched. Asking them to sit on my face gets me offers for blowjobs. At which point I un-match them because their too easy. I stopped using tinder.
>>
>>690243739
I hate when girls say they want a guy with good conversation. Its a two way street unless you mean you want someone to give you a speech.
>>
>>690240120
I once fucked a midget in Seattle

anyone want the story?
>>
I had one where we started on tinder and texted a few days and one day after sending some face pics to each other. Poof gone like a far in the wind
>>
>>690243826
Thanks. I dunno, I live on a tinyass island country., I've reset Tinder like 10 times over the past 4 months and I've literally ran out of matches now. the only people I still match with are complete undesirables and SJWs and the odd person that's 20 years past my filter who sneaks in somehow.

Tinder in small areas is sheer suffering, but I won't give up.
>>
>>690243922
Only if she was hot and you have pictures. I guess a graphic greentext would be okay if its not long.
>>
File: 1wzpMEC.png (733 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1wzpMEC.png
733 KB, 1080x1920
BAM!
>>
>>690243739
I'm always under the impression women are social parasites who live vicariously through other people. That's why culturally we think all girls want is money, status and power cause they can brag to other women about them.
>>
File: That Midget Though.jpg (152 KB, 1003x767) Image search: [Google]
That Midget Though.jpg
152 KB, 1003x767
>>690243922
>be me in Seattle
>bout to party hard with friends at the club
>been to club many times no hookups though
>switch it up and throw mad tinder game
>hook up with hottie with a body
>White, blue eyes and look ferocious as fuck
>hit up the hotel room, talking to this bitch for a while on the way to hotel
>messaging this bitch for a while while my buddies leave the room
>tell the bitch to meet me outside hotel
>i see it in the distance ,its not tall
>starts walking towards me and its is getting smaller and smaller
>i realize it isnt as tall as i thought
>we head up to room and we start drinking
>she pulls down her panties and and i'm thinking its going to be a trap
> Shes on the attack
>i take a step back and clench my teeth
> It flips over , and i take three thousand attack to my life points
> mfw when i'm banished to the shadow realm
>>
>>690243398

You're not gonna fuck this chick, she's being difficult
>>
>>690243915
What's worst is that they reply with one word or a sentence if you're lucky followed by a dumbass emoji
>>
>>690243398
Go on hot or not app
go to 'girls in your local area'
send the message " Do you want to party tonight?"
send this message to 50 girls

sit back and listen to scat-man-doo on repeat for 10 minutes, wait for replies

at least one girl will be DTF

rinse and repeat every weekend
>>
Roll 6
>>
>>690240120
I bought tinder and changed locations three times and completely swiping it dry.
Didint had much response but in the end i found i nice girl and now we dating.
>>
>>690245191
ayy bby u wan sum fuk???
>>
>>690245191
there are 7 planets and i will destroy ur ass
>>
>>690245191

the jews did 9/11
>>
Oh man. Fucking when they are bots and you are too high to notice until you get a link to verify me.
>>
>>690245191
Bazzinga XD im sech a nurd
>>
>>690245191
Nice tits you rancid whore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-26-12-30-09.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-26-12-30-09.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>690243038
>2016
>being this new
>being this edgy
>>
>>690245191
>>
>>690244072
u wot m8?
>>
>>690247050
More issues than the Amazing Spider-Man
>>
>>690245191
dam gurl can i berry mah fais in dem
>>
>>690240120
Landwhale hunter herer, OP. What you want to ask?

>How do you feel about girls who unmatched mid-conversation?
Never get it. When she is not in the touch, just stop reply.

>Ever got that after they gave you their facebook?
Only give u Facebook after give her u Fatcock. Its a rule.
>>
>>690247425
Are landwhales on tinder more open to conversation and sex since they probably don't get much love to begin with?
>>
>>690247180
Her eyebrows were like that in every picture, obviously spread out over some time. I wish I'd save more of them before swiping left.

>not having a good enough friend to tell you that looks ridiculous
>>
>>690247531
Fuck yeah dude, I do the swipe right to every girl tactic and most of my matches are big chicks. Some even hit me up first.
>>
File: tin 1.jpg (69 KB, 341x603) Image search: [Google]
tin 1.jpg
69 KB, 341x603
She put me through the whole "not looking for hook ups" bullshit and i ended up fucking her within an hour of meeting. best sex ive had in a while
>>
>>690247909
How'd you manage that?
>>
>>690242739
Nowthatswhaticalledge.jpg

Post pic
>>
>>690245191
Flopflopflopflopflopflop

Ur tits wen ridin mi dik
>>
>>690248348
Reroll
>>
I got one. So, I was browsing Tinder for shits and giggles, and I come across this person (obviously guy dressed as a girl). So my first instinct is to change my info to a plastic surgeon with a shitty stock photo. Afterwards, I message said person (I'll call him Cunty) and tell them all about myself, saying that I'm a plastic surgeon. And Cunty actually bought it. So, we make some exchanges, have nice conversations. Little did he know, though. Finally, we reached a week of talking, and Cunty offers to go on a date. I said yes, but I wasn't gonna go on a date with that person, and to top it off, I said that I would give him a discount on a much-wanted operation to change genders.

Never went to the date, nor did I ever hear from Cunty ever again.
>>
File: tin 3.jpg (75 KB, 341x603) Image search: [Google]
tin 3.jpg
75 KB, 341x603
>>690248034

We went for a walk around town and i was super touchy and flirty with her, after like 40 minutes i asked if she wanted to come back to my place and she said yeah. told her to come in my room because i wanted her opinion on which picture i should hang up (lol) so she did, we ended up sitting on my bed making out. then i took off her pants and pinned her down, started kissing her stomach and up her legs etc etc. drove her crazy
>>
>>690248144
>loving JUSTICE
>edge
LITERALLY two polar opposites
>>
File: 85056113.jpg (53 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
85056113.jpg
53 KB, 600x575
>>690248440
That has to be the greatest story ever told.

I mean wow.

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>690248579
Please post pic
>>
>>690248720
That is my pic, you rancid swine.
>>
>>690247531
Quoted here:

Probably. Not because they don't get much love, but is rare a +7/10 boy give her so much atention and sexting.

Daily reminder: Girls always want bite things that she don't deserve. 4/10 girls would give anal virginty in the first date for a 8/10 boy, without complain... you will not even need to talk much.

Slim and/or 7/10+ grills are a bit tough, but you still get it(if you are a morom)

Ps: Sorry bad English.
>>
Has anyone seen anybody way underage on Tinder? Like, they shouldn't even be on Tinder?
>>
>>690248523
haha have fun in court
>>
>>690250046
Its honeypot. When u slip right, the cops came trough you cellphone.
>>
>>690240120
Dude. It's been 3 weeks and i have no match at all. I've been liking some profiles every day.
I just quit tinder a few minutes ago. I don't know if it's me or the app, the profiles i liked...but something ain't working.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-17-56-05.png (670 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-17-56-05.png
670 KB, 720x1280
>>690240120
I just troll on it
>>
>>690251179
Ever get any responses?
>>
I've got some horror stories. I've had some wins, but they weren't nearly as good as the bad ones were bad.

One of my favorites was waking up to a text of "Can you Paypal me $4 for Taco Bell"

I started a relationship with a girl that lasted 6 months and she cheated on me the entire time, then egged my car when I finally dumped her crazy fucking ass, and she still stalks me at works.

there's some evil there
>>
>>690248837
>you rancid swine.

b-b-bro i s-swear im not a n-n-neckbeard
>>
>>690245191
Kill yourself
>>
>>690240120
you sound like you have sensitive feelings
>>
>>690245191
Nice cleverage. Make me want bury my face in it.
>>
>>690250748
I was the same, I either got no matches or all bots, I had a break for a bit and came back with a tactic where I swipe right to every girl, it was also after Tinder did a big update. Now I've got 40+ matches, none of them are bots. A lot of them do talk back as well.
>>
File: 1446338123578.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1446338123578.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>690242079
>>
File: AC4U2.jpg (72 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
AC4U2.jpg
72 KB, 462x462
>be me
>get tinder because why the fuck not
>match with grill
> Talk for a little bit
>Ask her if she want to go out on date
>go out seems alright
>go out on dates a few mores time
>shes super clingy
>can't be fucked anymore
>stop talking to her
>few weeks pass decide to see what's she doing
>she started watching anime
>I tell her anime is retarded
>starts calling me a sexist pig and a cis mate
>WhatTheFuck.jpeg
>Just laugh while she goes full batshit crazy
>Her friend texts me
>She has 'depression and anxiety so apparently I can't say anything to her
>Tell her she has ' I need attention syndrome
>laugh more
>Both of them say they're calling the people on me becus I'm a cis male
>I encourage it
>they both block me

10/10 WOULD FUCK WITH A WEEB AGAIN
>>
>>690251931
I don't know, i'm kinda jaded about the whole thing.
>>
>>690252527
You only have to talk to the ones that you find attractive in your matches. It's the most successful way of using Tinder that I have come across.
>>
>>690251268
Yep, my first pic is really me and when the go to the other pics, really big spiders.. some girls think it's funny and those are the girls I want to date
>>
Just curious, started talking to a girl briefly and I randomly asked for ideas on where I should go on vacation - she said "my house :'D"

How am I to decipher this in my primitive male brain? And how the hell do I reply to that...
>>
>>690252889
But i got no matches. None. So i left.
>>
>>690253303
Tell her that you'll buy a ticket there asap, she wants the dick.
>>
>>690253325
Just start swiping right to every girl, it may take a few days for it to start rolling but you will get matches. Also once you build up a collection you will start to see the type of girls that find you attractive. It's a real eye opener.
>>
How is that a horror story? A horror story is going out with a chick and them telling you they've got a dick.
>>
>>690253303
Ask her if you should bring your enema bucket or does she have one you can use.
>>
>>690254004

Ever variation of that story I've heard over the years end with

"So I flipped her over and...."
>>
>>690253840
In my case it's girls with the wrong kind of issues, artiste-types and SJWs..

End my life, fam
>>
>>690254388
Then get your dick wet and bounce, these chicks literally use guys all the time, return the favour.
>>
File: God+Tier+Cum_01c37b_4613823.jpg (79 KB, 601x569) Image search: [Google]
God+Tier+Cum_01c37b_4613823.jpg
79 KB, 601x569
Can honestly say I don't have a horror story from Tinder. Worst I've had was a date lined up where I showed up and she didn't.
>surprise surprise, someone didn't feel comfortable meeting someone from the Internet

I've had two decent relationships from Tinder. One only ended because I moved for work, the other is current, and new.

>Both are actually cool and interesting to me
>both attractive to me and I to them

Idk why so many of you guys are crying about "horror stories". Only exception would be if you matched a total 10/10 QT3.14, only to go on a date and it's a 6'4" buff nigger. And I'm talking the niggest of the nig, who rapes your shitter. That's a horror story imo

>pic kinda related. Fun experience
>>
File: reflection-self-portrait-1985.jpg (154 KB, 885x982) Image search: [Google]
reflection-self-portrait-1985.jpg
154 KB, 885x982
Me and my GF downloaded Tinder on our ipad and we troll beta cucks for lols
>>
>>690254614
That's the funny bit, I can't seem to. They refuse me at every step, because they have so many fucking issues, beta-orbiters or defense mechanisms. I can never even get close to them.
>>
>>690250046
My friend showed me one who wrote in her bio "just on here to get back at my ex, 16 years old NOT 18"
>>
File: checkem.png (868 KB, 902x764) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
868 KB, 902x764
milfag here. met with a girl who was getting dishonorably discharged from the army for some stupid bullshit that had to do with stripping at a bar

anyway she drives like 45 fucking minutes to get to where I'm at and we meet for lunch

have sushi cuz that shit's delish

we get to my installation and when we go to sign in, she DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING ID

WE WERE PLANNING ON FUCKING

BUT NO

this stupid cunt has to be a complete idiot and doesn't bring her driver's license. she was a 4/10 anyway, so no big deal to me.

she was so embarrassed from the situation that we pretty much just stopped talking.

moral of the story: if you plan on bangin out a stupid motherfucker, make sure you put some extra brainpower into keepin them from fuckin up the plan
>>
>>690252158
Nice
>>
>>690255450

Why not go to a motel.

>top brains go to the armed forces
>>
>>690255450
she thought you were going to pay for a hotel room not bang her on post, you fucking heeb.
>>
Had a few matches but none ever replied. Makes me wonder how many of tinder just uses it to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>690243850
there's a block of solid truth. take note anons
>>
>>690255610
Cheaper to fuck in the place you live. If you live on base, you also have additional security that psycho cunts won't just show up unannounced. Same strategy of a hotel/motel, but cheaper. I support his decision.
>>
>>690255720
naw son we were planning on going to my place
>>690255610
we wanted to go to my place, not some rank-ass bug-infested nastyshack!
>>
>>690255957
you're a stupid pleb too.
>>
File: BAMBO.jpg (39 KB, 419x604) Image search: [Google]
BAMBO.jpg
39 KB, 419x604
>>690255957
this guy gets it
>>
>>690256033
none of your excuses impress me. if you were so desperate for stripper poon you could have tossed her in your trunk. stop crying. you have no business breeding anyway, retard.
>>
>>690256079
You literally know 0 things about this person. maybe you should look into not being a pretentious twat
>>
>be me
>20 years old
>match with girl on tinder
>7/10 face but only had head shots on her profile
>decide what the hell and ask her to meet up
>we meet up at a museum
>literally a landwhale
>basically want to jump off a building
>went into the museum anyways
>left after 20 minutes because she was bitching about her thyroid
>walk back to her car
>she starts to make out with me
>I say whatever and then convince her to fuck in the car
>she's a virgin
>convince to do anal instead
>stimulated her colon
>she shit after I pulled out
>left immediately with my shit covered dick
>shit was so cash
>>
>>690243398
You fucked up at "maybe some other time"
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 312x312
>>690240120
Match with a cute girl she give me his telegram and 2 whole month not sleeping replay this shit messages, 2 days before meetfuck "she" tell me the truth, he was a male catfish in love with me
>never open tinder again
>>
>>690256285
kek
only a retard would think it's a good idea to SMUGGLE SOMEONE ONTO A MILITARY INSTALLATION

fucking idiot.
>>
>>690256407
4/10
>>
File: 1464970082411.jpg (311 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464970082411.jpg
311 KB, 923x1600
>>690241136
you should euthanasia yourself
>>
>>690256433
8/10
>>
>>690256571
>>690256619
Samefag
>>
Only experience i had with tinder was with a really nice girl.

story goes like this
>she startes convo on tinder
>seems like a really nice person
>talk for a bit and gets her snapchat and add her on facebook
>Really hit it off and talks for about a month
>She lives about 2 hours away from me which is shit
>Suddenly out of the blue she stops talking with me
>I am the one has to initiate conversations but even then she seems uninterested
>Don't know what happened
>Suddenly she unfriends me on facebook and won't respond to anything
>I don't understand anything
>Say "Fuck it" and move on.

It's kinda annoying to not know what i did wrong, but then again i probably acted like a fucking retard.
>>
File: try harder.jpg (39 KB, 685x361) Image search: [Google]
try harder.jpg
39 KB, 685x361
>>690256664
>>
>>690240120
I don't use tinder or Facebook or Amy social media besides email and sms.
Why?
Because I'm not a attention whore loser desperately seeking validation by others.
>>
>>690256285
>ur a fagit
>lawl i troll so hard
>evry1 is plebs
>military is cancer
>triggered
>edgy
>u fail bro so hard

Seriously kill yourself. Craft an ingenious design to rig a chainsaw at neck level, and run full speed into it. Stream it.
>>
File: 4_97.gif (106 KB, 362x512) Image search: [Google]
4_97.gif
106 KB, 362x512
>>690256725

She's getting railed by Chad now.
>>
>>690256783
But your on 4chan
>>
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 616x413) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 616x413
>>690256664
Really how do you get to such a crazy conclusion Robin?
>>
File: 1.png (81 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.png
81 KB, 480x800
Matching is fun
>>
>>690256965
Run
>>
File: 2.png (80 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2.png
80 KB, 480x800
>>690256965
>>
>>690257047
i can only assume you are matched with a bot my good man.
>>
>>690257047
She seems like a fucking retard. No offence.
>>
>>690257047

Tam sounds like a nice girl
>>
File: 3.png (83 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
3.png
83 KB, 480x800
>>690257047

>>690257119
I was, but why not have a little fun with it?
>>
File: 4.png (83 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
4.png
83 KB, 480x800
>>690257223
>>
File: 5.png (78 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
5.png
78 KB, 480x800
>>690257326
>>
>>690257047
I love doing this shit too. they always end up trying to get you to sign up to some shitty bullshit website, but it's fun to play with the script until that point
>>
If you are fit, do you post abs? I have abs and I dunno if I should take a selfie with abs. Seems gay tbh.
>>
>>690257223
Having fun writing on tinder with a bot. This is probably the sadest thing I have heard for some time.
>>
>>690257425
u gotta
>>
>>690256725
She probably got a boyfriend, went back and deleted everyone else. Don't take it personally.
>>
>>690257425
please don't for your own sake
>>
>>690257352
you're talking to a bot faggot
>>
>>690257425
don't
>>
>>690257520
but he gotta
>>
>>690248837
Yeah, I wan't to believe but I can't. I'm blad with flab at 20 and you have the body of a god. Could I get a pic with a timestamp?
>>
File: pants.jpg (13 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
13 KB, 450x450
>>690247050
you should try to fuck her gauge hole
>>
>>690257352
I love you
>>
>>690257425
No harm in it, but you will get different kind of chicks that match with you. Usually the batshit crazy ones. Ok for a fuck, but nothing to consider for a relationship. It is tinder, though
>>
>>690257500
Thanks anon, trying not to. Still want to know the reason, even though the idea of her suddenly getting a boyfriend has hit my mind.
>>
File: 1453594272410.gif (775 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1453594272410.gif
775 KB, 500x400
>>690257594
>>
>>690257746
YES MATE YES
>>
>>690257520
Explain please
>>
>>690258043
What is there to explain? I mean, it seriously looks fucking retarded, but you do you. Go ahead if you want to
>>
File: 534653.jpg (39 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
534653.jpg
39 KB, 319x320
I got one success on tinder atm

>chat with grill
>eventually get number
>chat is all vanilla
>we whatsapp for awhile off and on
>one night shes drunk af and horny
>we talk all night n i tell her i'd fuck her
>we're now fuck buddies
>mfw she came down a few days later and i face fucked her
>she loves it when i do whatever i want to her
>fuck buddies now kinda D/s no commitment

tinder is okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 219x230
>>690242437
>God damn people like you should have been swallowed
>>
>>690240120
Yesterday, I matched with a girl exactly like I want a gf to be
We talked for two hours on Tinder but I had to go
So I gave her my number in case she wanted to talk again and she texted me instantly
It's going really well and I really want to have her

I already brought up the subject of meeting but I don't know when it should be
Any tips for timing ? How long should I wait before asking for a meeting ? For a date ? To get together if it work well ?
>>
>>690245191
It's a good thing, your pretty face makes up for those saggy tits
>>
Fucked a mudslime the day of the Orlando shooting using the power of tinder
>>
>>690248666
evil trips
>>
>be me (femanon)
>download app for shits and giggles
>bored one night, agree to meet nice-seeming guy after only talking for a day
>tell friends where I'll be just in case he's a psycho
>meet at local bar
>turns out to be a really nice guy, we drink and play pool until closing
>we're both obviously better in person (I'm shit at texting in general)
>talk a little bit in between, meet again a few weeks later
>start at one bar, hitting it off too well to want to leave
>end up on our own 5-bar crawl
>he asks if I want to go back to his place
>nervous, but drunk, so say yeah, sure
>turns out he lives with his parents and 2 siblings
>meet all of them for the first time SLOPPY drunk
>we go back to his room, offers me a dab
>haven't dabbed in a while, warn him
>he says
>don't worry, I'll give you a small one
>take dab
>lose mind
>end up sitting alone in his driveway for over an hour just trying to remember who I am
>crawl back into his bed, stay the night without doing anything
>leave the next morning embarrassed as hell, assume we'll never talk again since I was such a mess
>he texts me at work that day

...con't?
>>
>>690242739
>I'm old-fashioned
>I'm comically righteous
Nah mate, you're just a beta faggot creeper whose testosterone levels are too low to deal with the rejection that your cuckery causes
>>
But guys, any good opening line on tinder?
I'm up for anything.
>>
>>690258884
tits or gtfo
>>
File: wp_ss_20160618_0011.png (743 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160618_0011.png
743 KB, 720x1280
>>690257425
5-10 matches a day. Do it m8
>>
>>690241136
LOL
You are one of those men that get hurt when a girl rejects or doesn't want you.
>>
>>690258974
soe ohrigunull
>>
>>690245191
hey want to hook up tonight?
>>
>>690241978
>2 days

It's nothing man. Try 30+ days.
And tbh, I don't care enough to get angry at her. Because in the end, the fault is probably with me.
>>
Does holding a fish in your pictures help getting more matches?
>>
>>690258993
Even i would have swiped right
Would go gay for you anon
>>
File: 1194545616739.jpg (48 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1194545616739.jpg
48 KB, 736x736
>>690258993
Any pictures without you tensing like fuck?
>>
>>690244773
My sides were reported to have sunk over the Mariana Trench, with all hands lost. All salvage efforts are futile.
>>
>>690258884
cont
>>
File: wp_ss_20160618_0013.png (553 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160618_0013.png
553 KB, 720x1280
>>690259563
>>
>>690240120
I matched with a girl who fucked my roommate last night. Haven't had many great experiences on Tinder
>>
>>690240573
I'm not sure but I figure:
-you said something really stupid and rather than taking the five seconds and slight discomfort of typing "hey I don't really feel it" she just ghosts you
-some women must do it just for the validation and have no real interest unless a guy happens to really appeal to them and then they jump shit from the current guy to the prospective guy

bottom line is tinder is not exactly a legitimate social way of meeting people. It's a passive like/not like scenario akin to notes passed in elementary school asking if you like whoever. Treat it as such and you will probably feel a lot better.
>>
>>690240120
> be me
> match with a 6/10
> write a bit and meet like 3 days later
> girl was chubbier than on the picture but ok
> she was boring as hell, decided to go to outdoor cinema
> tould me her her parents are cousins
> she ended up giving be a bj in a parc
> cause why the fuck not
> never wrote her again
>>
>>690241136
I'm 36. here's my take. I get the vibe of someone who wants to be something they are not with her. Perfect venue really. Anyway, probably you are more closely fitting that actual life than is comfortable for her. So it basically bursts her poser bubble. For you, to worry so much about someone like this and feel like you now need to go out and make an effort to call her out or something is basically retarded. You got off easy. You never have to deal with this person again and you're going after them for more. Nobody cares.
>>
>TFW can't use Tinder

Windows phone so no luck there
My iPhone is old and I can't verify it via that
Tried getting it on my PC/tablet using Bluestacks but the app never downloads.
>>
>>690256888
trips = truth

chad was able to tell her to come by in less than a fucking month, it's not so fucking hard jeez
>>
>>690260591
honestly shit like that is probably for the best.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.