[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/ros, Ask a guy who has had multiple unsuccesful suicides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: o shit waddup.jpg (43 KB, 577x797) Image search: [Google]
o shit waddup.jpg
43 KB, 577x797
Sup /b/ros, Ask a guy who has had multiple unsuccesful suicides anything p.s: I've had an entire bottle of vodka (30 standard drinks) so sorry if I'm a bit slow on the replies :) pic clearly not related
>>
File: image.gif (870 KB, 226x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
870 KB, 226x160
>>690078996
Why do you keep trying? You deserve to live anon!
>>
>>690078996
tell us one of your attemps
>>
>>690079403
roll
>>
>>690078996
How edgy are you?
>>
>multiple
I never really understood this. You know exactly what would kill you, whether it be painful or not. If you really do want to die then fucking do it.
>>
>>690079465
What the fuck are you rolling for faggot
>>
>>690079465
OP here, you should be the one killing yourself, rolling for no fucking reason, idiot
>>
>>690079403
I was saved from being hit by a train, I thought it would be an easy way to go, if it weren't for all these cucks trying to be heroes
>>
>>690079477
11/10 edgyness
>>
>>690079550
>>690079465
Ye, what the fuck are you rolling for
>>
>>690079629
roll
>>
>>690079549
as well as wanting to kill myself, I also seem to be very lucky with surviving, e.g: ropes snapping, surviving overdoses, trains stopping etc,
>>
File: uglyfrog.jpg (22 KB, 229x196) Image search: [Google]
uglyfrog.jpg
22 KB, 229x196
>>690079549
Excatly

OP, if you really wanted to commit suicide, you would already be dead. Your pathetic attempts are just a cry for help and attention.

Stop your whiny fucking bullshit. It's hurting your family and your friends, if you even have any.

Invest everything you have in making your life better. If you gave it all you've got and it still hasn't worked, within the year, then just do it.

If you truly have a desire to commit suicide, then you really don't have anything to lose, right?
>>
>>690078996
OP,
If you really want to die instead of being a fucking douche seeking attention, here is what you do.

Attach a hose from the tailpipe of your car and put it through your passenger side window. Then duct tape the window so that air can't get out. Then get really really stoned. Then go sit in your car and turn it on. You'll go right to sleep and then you'll die.
That's the best way to an hero.
>>
>>690080104
I'm agree with this faggot.
>>
>>690080106
I'm not at home I don't have my car, I'm at college, that's why I'm unable to do it properly, I'm flying home tomorrow and I don't want to do it where my family will be there and see my body. It's way more complicated than "just do it"
>>
>>690080104
>Invest everything you have in making your life better. If you gave it all you've got and it still hasn't worked, within the year, then just do it.

I actually decided to do this about a year ago after years of being an drug addicted emo faggot. Greatest decision of my life and I would (an do) encourage others.
>>
What you guys don't get is that it's a lot more compllicated than "Just Do It". There is so much more to it. You wouldn't understand since you aren't in this position
>>
>>690079868
Jump off a building or shoot yourself
>>
If you "fail" one suicide you're just a pussy want attention and a pitty pack on the back.

Clearly your life isn't shit enough for you to actually do something that will kill you so stop being a sorry cunt and make your life better.

The cries for help get old and after a while everyone will wish you were dead so you won't be such a fucking burden.
>>
There isn't a way out or in, there is no way that this life will get better and there is no certain way that I can end my life without others being hurt, I feel trapped and I can't get out
>>
>>690080693
Have you tried actually going to a doctor and getting treated? And quitting drugs and alcohol.
>>
I fucking care about other people, that is my main problem. I want to end my life but doing so would make a lot of people miserable and I can't do that to them. I care too much
>>
>>690080855
No, I love vodka too much
>>
>>690080950
So did I. I love not wanting to kill myself more. You're clearly not doing what it takes to feel better. Are you diagnosed? Are you on medication?
>>
>>690080550
Fuck all the grey areas.
You can make it simple. Black and white.
What is the essence of your problem? Where does it stem from?
Social issues? Money problems? Dig down to the core of your shit. Only focus on that part and fix it.

Suicide isn't complicated. It's ending your life. You don't want to die if it's complicated for you. You're a lazy fuck with a huge ass problem and the only easy solution you have is suicide.

Invest every tiny piece of what you have to improve your life. If it didn't work then, you probably should just end it, like the other nigger said
>>
fuck why is it so hard to drink when i get drunk
>>
>>690081057
Not diagnosed, not on medication. I'd rather not be one of those fags on medication. Everyone I know who is on some sort of medication is more fucked than I am
>>
>>690081142
fuckin breathe when i get drunk*** i hate alcohol but it feels nice
>>
>>690081142
What kind of drugs are you on, and can I have some of that shit??
>>
>>690080687
This
>>
>>690081173
Oh really? EVERYONE you know who is on meds is worse than you, a guy who's tried to kill himself multiple times and goes on 4chan to show how edgy and sad he is? Fuck you, I'm on medication and my life is 100 times better than what it was. I hate you fucking bitches who cry about how 'depressed' you are but wont bother to actually get treated. Until you actually get a daignoses your just an edgy tumblr faggot in my eyes.
>>
>>690080693
Sounds like my shitty job, that sucks bro.
>>
>>690081474
what meds are you on? im on Prozac and it isnt helping anymore.
>>
>>690080901
Explain to me what your problem is. Why do you want to kill yourself? What is so horrible in your life that you simply have to end it all?

>i fucking care about other people

Second of all, if you really cared about your family and friends, you would do anything to improve your life. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for them

Do you really know how much your mother might be thinking about you? Your suicide attempts and so on. There isn't one moment she's not thinking about you. Worrying.
You're already hurting your family. Alot.
>>
>>690081668
Venlafaxine. Diagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder. I've tried a couple of diffeerent meds before this one that didnt work. How long you been on the prozac?
>>
>>690081837
about 8 weeks i think 8 or 7
>>
I don't know what the fuck to do anymore, I'm either going to die oung to my own hands or die to someone killing me for being the fucking disappointment that I am
>>
>>690081925
It can take take long to really start working, unfortunately. I dont have any experiences with prozac though. Have you mentioned it to your doctor? Could be something as simple as changing the dose a little. Are you doing things other than meds though? They help but they aren't the magic pill we wish them to be.
>>
>>690081951
I hope so
>>
File: tried_nothing.png (386 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
tried_nothing.png
386 KB, 640x484
>>690081951
GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR RETARD.
>>
>>690082232
Nah I'm good I don't want people knowing I'm fucked up. I've hidden it from my parents and from anyone who has cared about me
>>
>>690082141
i brought it up with my doctor and she said to just give it time. im working out a lot and staying sober but i guess i'll just give it a bit more time.
>>
>>690082368
So your parents dont know about your suicide attempts?
>>
How do you suck so bad at life that you want to commit suicide, and then you can't even kill yourself properly?
>>
>>690082368
Then just fucking die then. Stop complaining about how you feel and then doing nothing about it. They'll know you're 'fucked up' when they find your dead body.
>>
>>690082398
>im working out a lot and staying sober
Glad to hear it anon. Same as I did last year. Shit isnt tough but you just gotta keep at it. It gets easier but only if you put the work in. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>690082762
is tough*
>>
>>690082511
I think op is full of shit.
>>
>>690078996
So that's something else you've discovered you suck at.
>>
>>690078996
Here op, problem solved.
http://1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
>>
Visit a doc discretely, do it.
No need for anyone to know besides the doc.
>>
I usually think tough love is the way to go with these things; that's how I got myself out of the depression hole and start doing things (or at least stop annoying my friends/girlfriend with all my bitching).

You either decide to live or you don't. If you don't want to actually kill yourself, then you need to figure shit out and start living your life like you're not a waste of space. And if you do want to kill yourself, by all means go for it, but you need to get it right because every day you waste thinking about your depression/issues is another day you wasted the resources of other people.
If things keep going wrong after so many attempts, its very likely you want to continue living on some level, so you need to make a decision and stick with it, or you're going to be stuck in this stupid cycle for the rest of your life.
>>
>>690080550
Literally just fucking stab yourself in the neck and thats it.
>>
>>690084825
I wish it was that simple. I wish I could talk to dead people, so I could know what it's actually like. So I could do it properly and for it not to hurt, I've never cut myself or self-harmed. I don't know what else to do. I just want to disappear
>>
>>690085105
You're ignoring anyone in this tread actually trying to help you. Either a troll or secretly you identify with your depression so much you actually dont want to get rid of it.
>>
>>690085105
2 words: Nitrogen Asphyxiation
>>
>>690084090
i will try anon. good advice but easier said than done :/
>>
>>690085274
I'm not a troll. I've never had anyone try to help me before because I've never let anything show, Forgive me if I don't see what is happening here as "helping". I've never had anyone care or want to help, that's why I came here. I know that the community is, although full of sociopaths and psychos, ultimately good and will support fellow /b/ros. Thanks anons for you help I really appreciate it, sorry for sounding like a shitty newfag I've had an entire bottle of vodka so I can't greentext my story right now sorry guys.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.