[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever a mass shooting happens outside the US, all the amerifags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 16
File: images (16).jpg (19 KB, 453x262) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
19 KB, 453x262
Whenever a mass shooting happens outside the US, all the amerifags jump into their battle stations and spam this place with posts similar to;
"HURR DURR IF ONLY YOU WERE ABLE TO CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON HURR DURR HOW DO YOU ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM, YOU CANT EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST THE ENEMY IN YOUR OWN LAND HURRR HURRRRHSHRHH DURRRR"

So faggots. Whats your explanation for shootings such as
sandy hook?
Virginia tech?
Columbine?
Pulse, Orlando?
And all the other mass shootings on american soil?
I literally have never in my life heard on the news
"Mass shooter shot dead by brave civilian weilding concealed weapon"

>this seems like a bait thread but im genuinely wondering...
>>
Weapons aren't allowed at schools or in most businesses. Shooters like to target places where there's no resistance. Additionally, very few Americans carry weapons even if it is legal.
>>
>>690048453
Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk you, no one cares
>>
>>690048667
Pretty piss poor excuse.
>>
>>690048667
I thought your whole country was built on the fact that you are allowed to carry a weapon anywhere as long as you habe a permit and its concealed?
>>
>>690048822
Nope, there are a lot of places you can't take them
>>
>>690048822
The second amendment is one of ten amendments to the constitution, which is much longer than the bill of rights. Local and state gun control laws exist and are pretty confusing. Private businesses (and public schools) can allow what they want to allow and most don't want people bringing in guns. You don't know what America is actually like because you don't live here.
>>
>>690048890
Such a good idea! It stopped SO many mass shootings.
>>
File: bob.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
>>690048453
All of those are advertised as gun free zones. There are no mass shootings in areas where guns are allowed, because they are stopped before it becomes a mass shooting.
>>
>>690048822
I dont know what they tell you but we dont all have guns. Every single shooting listed was in a place where guns are prohibited to be carried by anyone. Its like leading cows to slaughter by making "gun free areas".
>>
>>690048890
So your "right to bear arms" isnt actually even a right?
Its more like "right to bear arms where and when we say its okay"
>>
>>690048453
>thinks conservative americans care about the happenings in other countries
No they don't. That's liberals, you're thinking of. They always have to talk about how guns need to be banned. Conservatives really don't care if some other country destroys themselves. Fuck you. We know you don't like us and we don't give a shit. At least figure out who to hate before posting, dumb cunt.
>>
>>690048822
nope, schools, bars/clubs, schools, hospitals, courts, colleges and most businesses are all typically gun-free zones.
>>
>>690049090
private property is private property
>>
>>690048453
Canada > America
>>
>>690049090
This is why people are mad.
>>
>>690048453

Looking for a single explanation instead of treating them on a case by case basis causes more problems than it solves.
>>
>>690048453
All of these are staged events that are being used to enact gun control. WW 3 is coming.
>>
>>690049277
Get out, Alex.
>>
>>690049092
I dont hate americans, just the vast majority of them.
But dont take it personally, i hate lots of people from lots of countries.
Plus why are you getting butthurt m80?
I was asking a legitimate question.
Seems like talking to an american about his shitty laws really is a sore spot?
>>
File: no guns here.jpg (639 KB, 3200x2128) Image search: [Google]
no guns here.jpg
639 KB, 3200x2128
>>690048453
>>690048807
>>690048822
>>690049079

>pic related

almost every shooting, I think there was like one mall shooting a few years back where it wasn't a gun free zone
>>
>>690049379
Not upset at all. Just think generalizing is stupid. Especially when you're mad at the wrong group.

Nah. Just think your type is annoying. I don't do "passive-aggressive witticisms". I don't take the piss with people I don't fucking know. If you wanna give me a handy, have at me, but if you're just going to wag your gabber, get bent chap.

>replying
U salty m8? :^)
>>
are people actually suggesting that anyone should be allowed to bring a concealed handgun into a bar?

the same place where people drink, get into brawls, and walk out so fucking drunk that they t-bone a car and kill three people?

what the actual fuck?
>>
>>690049373
Name is Josh, but this alex you speak of sounds like a smart guy.
>>
>>690048453
There were armed security guards at both pulse and columbine. And undercover police officers at pulse.
>>
>>690049080
Like that time it happened on a military base.

I see what you're saying.
>>
>>690049591
Im not the slightest bit salty. Because i dont fear for mylofe everytime i go outside.

It seems to me that you have your right to bear arms, but you also have gun free zones.
Which other anons stated are always the target for mass shootings becausr they are gun free?

So that means the only thing that your gun laws are doing is making it easier for bad people to buy weapons and kill people.
Im not wrong?
>>
>>690049090

Prior to district of columbia vs heller, the 2nd amendment to the constitution had never been interpreted to mean an individual right to own and or carry a weapon. It had been interpreted as a collective right.
>>
>>690049928

It doesn't make sense to allow people in bars to have weapons (unless they're actual police/security).

The reasons for this should be pretty self-evident.

If that made Pulse a prime target, well, then that's unavoidable.
>>
>>690049092
>being this mad that other countries exist
>>
>>690050060
If that sand nigger didnt have access to weapons then it wild have been avoided?
>>
>>690048822
Cop here. I can carry many more places that a civilian with a concealed carry permit couldn't and there's still lots of places I can't carry.
>>
>>690049636

Even the among the saxons, where no man of means went anywhere unarmed, forbade the carrying of swords into feasting halls.
>>
>>690049877
The chances of a spree shooter being stopped by an armed citizen is signifcantly higher when citizens are allowed to be armed.
>>
>>690049745
Josh? No your name must be Andrew because you sound like a total faggot. All Andrew's are total faggots.
>>
>>690049877
u wat. military bases are gun free zones, they aren't advertised because it's not a political decision it's a military decision. they aren't trying to promote any policies so it's not announced.
>>
>>690050154
Yes, because that sure stopped the paris attackers!

Oh wait...
>>
>>690049028
>You don't know what America is actually like because you don't live here.

Living somewhere doesn't automatically supply someone with an understanding of local laws and legislation. Generally wouldn't know local law from their ass. Half the problem is they don't realise how little they know about it.
>>
>>690048453
> implying all that shit wasn't a false flag
>>
>>690050154
a molotov cocktail would've done much better in a building or something explosive

look at belguim
>>
>>690049090

not just where and when but what arms too. the right says "shall not be infringed" but the left never stops infringing.

It doesn't help that almost all of our gun laws are made by people who know nothing about guns.

We end up with stupid laws like not being able to put a fore grip on a pistol or you get 10 years in prison and whether you buy an AR as a rifle or pistol determines whether you can legally put a stock on it without doing time yet you buy both the same way. Of course gun manufactures find ways of going around these laws but it's annoying to have them there in the first place

pic related, it's a new york legal ar15. It's functionally the same but now it has to look retarded to be legal
>>
Potential mass shooter in other country
>shit cant get a weapon, cant shoot...
Mass murder avoided.

Potential mass shooter in America
>go to local gun store
>buy big ass fucking gun
>buy lots of ammo and dangerous upgrades for said gun
>i know a gun free zone not too far from here
>shoot up gun free zone

What the fuck, whay cant you guys see the massive gaping hole in your logic?
>>
>>690049877
This guy gets it. I remeber when that shit went down noone knew who the active shooter was because they all had gins and they ended up shooting the wrong people.
>>
>>690050273
Like when the nra did mock active shooter tests where civis had guns and in the test 9 out of ten times the civis killed more people due to poor aiming and confustion? Gtfo
>>
>>690049079
The irony here is that maybe it did and we would never know about it.

The Texas clock tower shootings had civilians firing back without much effect. I'd disagree that these people target places because they know no one has a gun there.
>>
>>690049877

military base was a gun free zone. there was a witness there who stated that he wishes he could have had his gun on him because he would have had such a clear shot at the shooters back
>>
>>690050396
It didnt because they were very determined.
However look at the stats m8.
You think there are just more potential mass shooters in america than anywhere else? Fuck no.
Its just that everyone in Paris who wants to kill a load of people cant get his hands on weapons that easily so he doesnt bother.
In america its fucking easy as fat cunt.

Hell i could go there on holiday, pay some nigher to buy me a gun and kill a whole load of people.
>>
>>690050154
>implying outsourcing doesn't exist
Ok.
>>
File: gay.jpg (14 KB, 640x232) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
14 KB, 640x232
>>690050451

forgot pic
>>
>>690050625
Source or gtfo.
>>
>>690050371

So for non-political reasons, the military decided it would be prudent not to let just anyone walk around their bases with a gun. Sounds wise

But as a citizen, for *expressly* political reasons, I have to walk around my neighbourhood where any dipshit who's willing to go through the licensing procedure is legally allowed to be packing.

Makes sense.
>>
File: 1377467780553.png (107 KB, 305x397) Image search: [Google]
1377467780553.png
107 KB, 305x397
>>690050464
>>
>>690048807
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>690050466
Murphy's law.chances are with everyone armed the wrong person is going to get shot.

"Why the fuck did you shoot him?"
"Well, he had a gun"
>>
>>690048453
It's a lot of trump supporters who fuck up the gun laws.
>>
>>690050451

>It's functionally the same but now it has to look retarded to be legal

Sort of a tacit admission it's not about safety or tyranny it's that you think guns are cool.
>>
>>690048453
sadly those are "gun free zones" and lib-tard hangouts. There is a reason they are all targeting liberal dense areas because they never defend themselves.
did you forget about the crazy islamics that attacked the cartoon rally in texas that got gunned down before they could even kill someone?
fucking moron lol
>>
>>690048453
you seldom hear about shooters that are shot dead by people carrying guns. the media doesn't make a big deal out of that.
>>
>>690048453
almost every shooting is in a gun free zone, the only people that would take a gun to a gun free zone are criminals.
>>
>>690050932

ya, that elementary school. the one what where the "lib tards hang out"
>>
>>690050672
None of these spree killings were crimes of passion. They were commited by very determined people with months of planning. If you want to get a gun, you will get a gun regardless of laws.

There are loads of countries with a similarly high amount of guns per capita and easy access to them but they don't have the same problems with spree killings that america does. The guns aren't the problem, you dolt.
>>
>>690048667
>Weapons aren't allowed at schools

But yet there's still school shootings
>>
>>690050984

I mean that has to be it right? It's either that or it never happens.
>>
>>690050672

Mass shooters only seem common here because of how big the country is and how much press they get. Before columbine, it never really happened and we've had ARs since the early 60s.

As far as overall homicide rates, there isn't a correlation between guns and murder. It has more to do with the people themselves
>>
>>690050932
Police killed them. Not civilians
>>
>>690051072
Yep, it's like criminals don't obey the law or something. Funny, huh?
>>
>>690049928
Yup. I think it's fucking stupid that cops fear for their lives and cap people, too, but I know not all cops do that. I also know not all gun owners are nuts. Not all muslims are terrorists. Not all priests wanna fuck your kids. We can't judge everyone because of the actions of one fuckin piece of shit. But because we know that they exist, it's better safe than sorry.

I find it fascinating how the UK has banned guns yet the knife crimes have sky rocketed and gun crime still exists (albeit lower than before, it's still fucking there. HOW).

In fact, your knife crime has gotten so bad that they're trying to ban knives now. That's straight retarded, my friend. They're asking people to "save a life, turn in a knife". Do you not see a problem with this? You can't even buy plastic cutlery without showing ID and being 18 in certain places now. The fuck is wrong with you people?

And of course, better safe than sorry works for you as well, by taking the guns away... But can you see how the crime only shifts and how banning guns doesn't stop the gun crime entirely? The issue was never the tool, my friend. It was always the monster using it.

This is why mental health and comprehensive laws are important. Banning things is dumb, since this only adds stress to the people.

Did you know that certain areas in the US legalized cannabis and crime went DOWN? It's fascinating what a little trust can do...
>>
>>690049092
Amen brother. You Europeans can enslave yourselves to Brussels while Muslims turn all your kids brown and institute no-go zones and sharia law. Just don't come here and tell us that we have to ban what people can say and have to give up our guns. We like freedom. That's why we left your shit-tier continent for this one.
>>
Literally happened in Indiana 24 hours after the Pulse shooting
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
>>
>>690051142

Dont try and dissuade them with facts. They were at a convention drawing cartoons of an imaginary man to spite people living in foreign countries.
>>
>>690051038
Which is exactly why your country is fucking retarded.
>Lets make it easy for potential mass murders to buy weapons.
>lets also make ares with high concentrations of people "gun free zones"
>AND WE WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE THE ISSUE WHEN MASS SHOOTINGS HAPPEN
>"fucking great idea jim!"

Whats your answer to this ameri/gunfags?
>>
>>690051157
Surely any sane person won't bring a gun to school....surely
>>
>>690050672
>>690051125
>>
>>690051072

Are you retarded? He means that people who cannot legally carry firearms in specific locations cannot use firearms to protect themselves when a shooting occurs in that location.

I cant believe there is someone this stupid
>>
>>690051142
it's a good thing our police had the guns. paris would've just died

the same police the left apparently can't trust
>>
>>690048667
So that pretty much renders your freeduhms useless
>>
>>690051289
blaming guns for spree killings is like blaming cutlery for making you fat.
>>
>>690049636
it would have been nice if there had been an armed security guard. I can't believe that fucker even got in the front door. I've been patted down going into concerts.
>>
>>690051238

>Watching this much cable news.
>>
>>690051400
You bite too easily man
>>
>>690051059

If you're serious you're an idiot. Liberals make the rules at pretty much every school and if you think someone who's right wing put up the no guns sign there you're wrong.
>>
>>690049799
that's not what I heard. if there were all of these security people who were armed, what the fuck happened?

none of this adds up. fbi looks into shooter twice. gun shop reports his ass a week before the shooting. Disney World advised the FBI about upcoming attacks. You say there was armed security and undercover LEO's on site. But this homosexual goatfucker still kills 50 people? It doesn't sound like we need more gun control, it sounds like people need to do their fucking jobs.
>>
>>690048453
A, those are all gun free zones
B, you're retarded. A mass shooting that gets stopped is not a story. 100 casualties is a story. the media doesn't giver a fuck about a pro active hero security guard or concealed carry civilian, it completely goes against their agenda of "only cops should have guns" and "only government can protect you" and "being capable and independent is bad and illegal"
>>
>>690051218
he's not gonna respond if you bring well thought out and rational arguments, anon.
>>
>>690051444

If you're referring to pulse there was an armed security guard, and also undercover police officers.
>>
>>690050848
Nothing wrong with either of these things. The American civilians couldn't overthrow their government if they all had their most overthrowing-est day of their lives at the same time, and they all had automatic overthrowing machines. Like assault rifles.

Pistols? I'm for it until the niggers get under control.
Shotguns? Sure.
Hunting rifles? I love game.
ARs? Why? Can you answer me that, anon?
>>
>>690051623
And walks into the club with a fucking RIFLE.

In Florida.

In the Summer.

Either nobody paid attention to the angry muslim in a trenchcoat or they thought it was cool this dude was lugging around a fucking rifle.
>>
>>690051574

You said where they hang out. Do only liberals educate their kids in Connecticut?

That would make a lot of sense actually..
>>
>>690051623
If you're paking and someone bursts into the door shooting it's going to be very hard for you to defend yourself.
>>
>>690048453
>I literally have never in my life heard on the news
>"Mass shooter shot dead by brave civilian weilding concealed weapon"

The reason you never see that is because most of these events never happened. They are staged by globalists trying to disarm america for the takeover.

I don't care if you don't believe me, that's what's happening.

Orlando was real though. It was also a 'gun free zone' which is why no one had a weapon to defend themselves.
>>
>>690051623

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/orlando-shooter-killed-by-police-in-hail-of-gunfire-as-he-was-trying-to-escape-through-hole-rescuers-382673091.html

First paragraph after the break.
>>
>>690051743
So long as he considers it. It's not about being right or wrong. It's about meeting half way. No one has a perfect answer for everything. People need to stop picking sides and come up with their own fucking ideas for a change.
>>
>>690051787
Explain to me what you think an assault rifle that the average american can buy is.
>>
Imagine having 3 guns concealed with you.
Now imagine a shooter comming up to you, pulling his gun out and shooting you in the head without hesitation.
How will you react?
Oh that's right, you can't because you're dead as fuck.

Any argument "if only they had guns" is fucking retarded. You are not safer with guns, you are just deadlier.
>>
>>690051886

This.

Even if the cop was wating by the door with his hand on his gun he might not be able to shoot the guy in time.

But as a security guard you're all over the place dealing with all sorts of things and then some idiot storms the front door by surprise and it's over in the blink of an eye.
>>
That's cuz all the shootings were in "Gun free Zones"
>>
File: Paris-Charlie-Hebd_3158972b[1].jpg (210 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Paris-Charlie-Hebd_3158972b[1].jpg
210 KB, 620x387
>>690050464
Charlie Hebdo
>>
>>690051886
Better than having no chance to defend yourself at all.
>>
File: gay club.jpg (56 KB, 816x652) Image search: [Google]
gay club.jpg
56 KB, 816x652
>>690051840

Teachers overwhelming lean left and make rules that reflect that. This isn't hard anon.

I'm not that original anon but he had a point, I've been saging since I'm pretty sure this is bait.
>>
>>690052101

Watched the video of that guy executing the cop in cold blood.

Not sad at all they gunned the perpetrator down.
>>
>>690050175
Really that's kinda surprising I am a security officer and I tagged a guy with concealed firearm told him he had to take it to his truck then he showed me his badge but the Sargent behind me told him to do it as well
>>
>>690050464
Bataclan Theater
>>
>>690052173

You mean people who've received university level education fail to see the world in black and white terms like conservatives do?

How surprising.
>>
File: champ.jpg (4 KB, 278x66) Image search: [Google]
champ.jpg
4 KB, 278x66
>>690051125
>Before Columbine it never really happened
>>
This whole argument was deemed invalid the second America decided a document written 250 years ago by British traitors was more important then the lives of children.
>>
>>690051896

It was a fucking bar you dolt.

Do you seriously want people to carry firearms in a bar? Do you seriously think that will make *anyone* safer?
>>
I dont have anything of worth to add to this thread but doesn anybody else think this os the fucking coolest scene from any terminator movie ever made?
It seems kind of relevant though

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjdpoqITXk
>>
>>690052362
Deaths by spree shooters make up something like 0.0001% of all gun deaths. If you want to stop gun crime, focus on shitholes like DC and Chicago (both areas with extremely tight gun laws already, btw).
>>
>>690052362
no no my life is more important than children.If they get shot in a shooting spree it's worth it so I have a good chance to defend myself against a burglar in my home.
>>
>>690052343

He's right.

As long as you forget about

>Waco seige
>Ruby ridge.
>Luby's cafeteria
>San ysidro mcdonalds massacre
>etc
>etc
>>
>>690052533
I think he means how laws say people would have to have their guns probably in their car, and lots of people escaped and were posting right outside.

Not to mention the shooter had to reload several times, and not one person tried to stop him the entire time. People were actually using each other as shields and most of the damage was panic trampling.
>>
>>690052587
"Wrong"
Damn that makes me want to watch terminator again
>>
>>690052533
I think security in a bar should carry not everyone in the bar. not the same guy as^
>>
>>690049090
The second amendment was create so that if the people ever felt threatened by the government they could rise up and over throw it. The problem is that nowadays no matter how many guns civilians have they could never match the might of the military.
>>
>>690051096
Oh, it happens.

In Texas, two would-be terrorists were shot by civilians while trying to shoot up a Draw Mohammed event.

In 2015, an armed civilian shot a gunman who had opened fire in the Falah Barbershop in Philadelphia.

In 2012 Jesus Manuel Garcia was shot by off-duty deputy Sgt. Lisa Castellano before he could murder civilians he had chased into a movie theater.

That's only three examples. These events are seldom covered by the national press. You have to look hard to find them. And these are examples of people stopping mass shootings, not examples of people defending their homes. By omitting these events from the news cycle, national media shapes the narrative about guns.
>>
>>690051787
Trump is a moron, You're a moron.
>>
>>690051458
>Letting his wife get creampied with this much Muslim cum
>>
>>690052533
I was simply addressing why you didn't hear what I quoted from the OP in this situation.

I agree with >>690052954 though, security should carry in bars just to be safe from religious nutjobs like that mudslime.
>>
File: salt.jpg (21 KB, 675x390) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
21 KB, 675x390
>>690048453
Too much of not the right kind of gun control. Just shoot up all the places no guns are allowed. Schools, bars, etc.

BUT MUH GUN FREE ZONE DONT SHOOT ME! ITS ILLEGAL!

MFW anyone thinks gun free zones are magical spells that repel criminals.
>>
>>690048453
If i had a gun i'd shoot you
>>
>>690053140

>proving my point
>>
DON'T GET ME WRONG! I am all for gun control, I live in Canada and own a couple rifles for hunting.

Not one mass shooting has been stopped by a concealed gun owner in the US that I can think of (no real research here, but you would've heard about it cause amerifags would be riding that dick hard) but in Canada, Sergeant-at-arms Kevin Vickers stopped a gunman in the parliament building. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1129942/Heroic-Sergeant-Arms-Kevin-Vickers-moments-shooting.html

That's probably the only time I can think of a gun coming in handy with a mass shooter.
>>
>>690053383
No because i live ina real country and if you had a gun you would be in a fucking cell, telling the authories why you have a gun and you whole life story for them to get an idea of why you have it.
Then youd probably be kicked out of the country or given a huge fine and be on a 24/7 watch list.

Man it feels good to not be born in a fucking shithole.
>>
>>690053306

Guy walks into a gun free zone with the intent to shoot someone.

Cop sees him, thinks he's suspicious, asks him if he's armed.

Guy either shoots the cop which destroys the good guy with a gun narrative or admits he's armed and is arrested and taken into custody.

Guy goes into non gun free zone with the intent to shoot someone.

Cop sees him, thinks he's suspicious, asks him if he's armed.

Guy either shoots the cop which destroys the good guy with a gun narrative or admits he's armed and is allowed to go on his way.
>>
>>690053383
>>690053383
lol
>>
>>690052617
AND, the majority of gun deaths, iirc, are the result of impulse shootings. somebody gets pissed, there's a gun in the home, so they grab it and shoot the other person. most of these shootings are perpetrated with handguns, not the so-called "assault rifles" or "assault weapons" or "long guns." these murders don't require a large magazine capacity. stupid lawmakers target the exact wrong things if they want to have an impact on gun deaths.

Also, fun fact: the poorest people in America are also the ones least served by police. So basically, anything we do to keep guns out of their hands (make licensing fees expensive, limit clip capacity, and so on) makes the poor disproportionately vulnerable. Like everything else liberals do.
>>
>>690052222
Nice quads

It's true. H.B. 218 gives active and retired cops the ability to carry nationwide, as opposed to just their home state. However, we still can't carry in schools, federal buildings/property, planes/ sterile areas of airports (unless you have prior permission), among other places.

Now, our state's attorney has said that cops are on duty 24/7 so he won't prosecute a cop who is merely carrying a weapon somewhere not authorized by law so long as they're not committing any other crimes.

Overly complicated is how I'd describe it
>>
>>690053490

I thank god daily we live in a sensible country that allows firearms ownership but in such a way that all that dipshit could get his hands on was a winchester lever-action.

Imagine if he'd had one of these 30 round monstrosities.
>>
>>690048453
gun-free Zones moron
>>
>>690049189
if you say Canada < America on the streets of Canada then you will get locked up.
>>
>>690048453
School shooting=kids don't carry guns
Tech=nerds don't carry guns
Pulse=faggots don't carry guns

/thread
>>
OP here, way too much american bullshit and TLDR here.
Fuck this im out
>>
>>690053952
I know thank goodness criminals obey the law and don't buy things they shouldn't have!
>>
>>690054329

Well he did in this case, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>690054256
Faggot, you started all this. You stay your ass put
>>
I like how everyone has the idea that if civs carried around weapons that some sort of collective, Hollywood movie scene will occur. Where the "good guys" bravely defend the innocent whilst expertly engaging in a firefight.

Believe it or not large groups of people are stupid, will not/cannot, work together in a random emergency and will kill more people. Anybody who thinks otherwise is naive and watches too many movies.
>>
>>690048453
it's cause when it does happen the body count is low and therefore it doesn't get national attention.
>>
>>690054387
Your exception does not prove a rule.
>>
>>690053801
The police serve poor people all the time
>warrants
>>
>>690052617
I live in DC there aren't that many gun shootings, no where near the amount as Chicago
>>
>>690053952
100% agree
dont listen to faggots like >>690054329
>>
>>690048453
Every place you mentioned is a "gun free" zone. Everyone died there because they were obeying Liberal laws.
>>
>>690054601
DC used to be the murder capital of America
>gentrification is the answer
>>
>>690048453
so you actually search the newspapers for a headline "Mass Shooter Shot Dead Before he Shot Masses of People" Look the weather is pretty good at forecasting the future, but the reporters can't.
You aren't genuine. You are a libtard idiot who doesn't care about the truth. You just want to find reinforcement for your view.
>>
>>690051218

Trust, and people being to baked to hate.
>>
>>690054449

Exactly.

I'm john q public, civic hero and CCW owner.

One day i'm travelling to my job in IT minding my own business when all of a sudden the corpse of Osama Bin Laden bursts on to my subway car and draws a gun.

I've spend months at the shooting range, and thousands of wet-dream fantasy hours preparing for my opportunity to kill darkies err uh defend my country.

But as a I stand and deliver to defend my fellow white people another dirty harry wannabe vigilante guns me down.

His story? "I was minding my own business on the train when two guys pulled out guns!"
>>
>>690053306
And you seem to think guns are like magnets and repel other guns.
>>
>>690052289

Conservatives go to college too though? People who go into STEM majors are normally more right wing and business majors are fairly balanced. You don't see them because they don't work around normal people as often.

source: Both my parents were aircraft engineers at Boeing and I'm about to graduate with a bachelors in EE
>>
>>690054618
>you're wrong because i say so. fuck logic.
>>
>>690052289

Ignorance is a choice in this age of information. Even without academia.
>>
>>690054492

Ever tried to buy marijuana without references? Pain in the ass right?

Imagine trying to buy a gun like that if it were illegal.

You think your average criminal, who are almost always idiots would be able to get his hands on one of those things if they were illegal?

And here's the best part. If they're illegal, and you catch them with one, then you don't have to wait for them to shoot anybody! You can just arrest them!
>>
>>690054593
lol
>>
>>690049028
There are a lot more than 10 amendments
>>
>>690054226
Yeah in an insane asylum because thats fuckin wacky...eh.
>>
these threads are dull.
if you want gun control, wrap dental floss around your dicks until purple. you would probably do more harm than good if you allowed that to fire. i wont do that to myself because im not about restriction, im about responsibility, and by having something dangerous (kek) i can go shooting and make kiss-less virgins think there is some kind of hope. europe, please learn a word of the wise, you have potential to be responsible, but you choose not to. make some room and look for change.
>>
>>690054953
>You think your average criminal, who are almost always idiots would be able to get his hands on one of those things if they were illegal?

Yes. Especially when you have land borders with other countries.
>>
>>690054601
>used to be
The only shooting nearby was at a park in a black neighborhood a couple blocks away
>>
File: 1462487460189.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1462487460189.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>690048453
I love these bait threads, they make the sheeple educate themselves on their rights and freedoms they take for granted.
>>
>>690048453
Sandy hook never happened
>>
File: 1364443584537.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1364443584537.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>690048453
Gun free zones, such as europe, cost people thier lives. Not that difficult to understand our cucked anonymous friend.
>>
>>690054672
The closest shooting to me was at a park in a black neighborhood a couple blocks away
>>
>>690054828

> I'm about to graduate with a bachelors in EE

congrats man

And of course they do. And even in the stem fields, or maybe *especially* in the stem fields, they gain an appreciation for nuance. Not everything is black and white. Subtle differences in a situation make a big difference is how something is approached.

But for oxycontin-addled diphits like the guy i was responding too, who thinks the public school system is a liberal gulag, because all his friends on facebook keep telling him it is, the complicated nature of life is too overwhelming. And so you get brilliant policy notions like:

>"Kill the 'bad guys.' No 'bad guys', no problem"
>>
>>690048453
Firearms are used to prevent a crime in America about every 13 seconds:
http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/noframedex.html
>>
>>690054704
It is always the spoiled brats who think the guns should be taken away. The people who live under threat don't think this way. There are women in this world with violent stalkers who must get a gun to protect themselves. There are celebs who hire bodyguards. There are reporters on mafia hit lists. There are politicians who must be protected 24/7. I have yet to hear the President say that he will lead the way, he will dismiss his Secret Service and live without guns. The man is a coward, and so is any spoiled brat who lives in the safety of the burbs and judges others who need to protect themselves. Not everybody lives in your little protected bubble. Some people actually have real fear that someone will attack them tomorrow.
>>
>>690051238
InfoWars much, tinfoil asshat?
>>
>>690054791
Kinda, yea. Look at the statistics of "gun-free" areas vs. CCW allowed.

The people that would randomly shoot non-combatants likely fear retaliation, so they prey on areas they think their sprees will be more successful.

So in effect, guns repel other guns. Ever heard of a Mexican stand off? Heard of MAD?
>>
>>690051397

Not if this thing is to be believed.
>>
Why do conservitards always think liberals want to ban guns, you think we want to legalize drugs, let gay people marry, make everone a socialist (i am actually a socialist but that is not a veiw shared by most liberals). But fuck guns!! We want gun control, we want a process. You want an assault rifle? Fine, just prove you're not fucking nuts, take a test, you take fucking 2 test to get a car, a peice of machinery that is not intended to kill anything. But suggest that maybe licensing firearms might be a good idea and you fucking cucks lose your goddamned minds.
>>
>>690051397
Does this chart include criminals shot while attempting to break in?
If a thousand people attacked the president and were shot would that be an argument to take away the secret service?
>>
>>690055581

What gene does one have to be missing to watch shit like info wars and not be instantly repelled by how crazy it is.

But of course, maybe i'm just a plant sent here by the Rothschilds. OOooOoooooooo
>>
>>690054727

This shit post fails on so many levels. Nothing poignant. Nothing amusing. Just the image of a cuck scared of guns, fantasizing about what his alpha's must think about.
>>
>>690055557

?

I'm just commenting on the weed man.

I personally think weapons are a necessary evil, however cause many problems in society.

Society is the problem, with it wanting to blanket everyone together, then complain that we dont get along.

Separation, separation friends is what we need.
>>
>>690048453
>And all the other mass shootings on American soil?

Such as?
>>
>>690050743
WTF that's some wild shit
>>
>>690055857
has to rely on make believe because reality doesn't fit his views.
>>
>>690055836

The idea that guns are their rubicon shows how pathologically freudian their obsession is.

Against gay marriage, gay marriage becomes legal, " well shit, I don't like it but life goes on "

Against the legalization of marijuana, various states decriminalize marijuana, "well shit, I don't like it but life goes on"

Against gun control, congress EVEN DISCUSSES the notion of changing the way firearms are handled at a federal level, " I'LL FUCKIN' KILL ALL YOU LIBTARD FAGGOTS, MOLON LABE!"
>>
>>690055354
Why are murder rates then significantly lower then in the usa?
>>
We are living in a controlled world. But its not some fancy super secret, stone wanking, mind control. Just smart rich people taking advantage of a stupid, ignorant, mass.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.