[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinda in a messed up situation, /b/. Im turning to you guys for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1461303971643.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461303971643.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
Kinda in a messed up situation, /b/. Im turning to you guys for help cause that's how desperate I am
>Be me, 21
>Been dating girl for 2 years
>She goes to a university in my area, met her when at a party my friend (who also goes to said school)
>Fell in love with her
>Things going really well for a while
>Suddenly she becomes distant
>Randomly breaks up with me
>At the time she said it was because we had so many differences
>Thought it was a bullshit reason
>Turns out it was
>About 2 weeks later she ends up being fuck buddies with some frat dude for a month
>Lose contact with her
>She hits me up one day
>She tells me how she has thought a lot about our relationship and she misses it and admits she fucked up
>Still in love with this girl
>We try for a few weeks to work things out
>Finals just ended for her, she goes back home for the summer
>She lives about 2 hours away from me, kind of a hassle to see each other on a regular basis
>She decides 3 months is a long time to try to be separate while trying to make things work
>We mutually decide to cut it off
>today she texts me
>Apparently she got into a huge fight with her mom
>Her parents are super controlling and didn't like her dating while she was in college (they were paying for her to go to college so they didn't want her to have any more distractions that would make her fail her classes, which is understandable)
>Tells me that she never wanted to break up, and she never told me the real truth
>Her parents are super against her dating, especially people who she already broke up with
>Bad experience with a past ex to sum it up, so they don't like the idea of her dating ex boyfriends
>She said if her parents werent so against it she would 100% want to continue dating me
>Tell her that it shouldn't matter what her parents say cause she is an adult and can make her own decisions
>She doesn't come from the best family, her parents have a lot of expectations of her and she doesn't want to upset them

What do, /b/
>>
Well son, today you realize that females are manipulative lying whores.
>>
Move on. You're 21. You will find someone better, people always do. No point in dating young women anymore. They fuck shit up all the time.
>>
Are you fucking serious, Anon?
She left you because she wanted to ride the cock train and now that she can't she needs to turn to Mr. Nice Guy to get attention and security.

You're nothing to her but a fallback plan. This is fucking obvious. If you fall for this shit she will either fuck behind your back or leave you for the next guy who can better support her.

Don't be a fucking retard, OP.
>>
>>689870349

She sounds like lying whore child. Move on.
>>
keep talking with her and spend all your free time attempting to find a new girl to bang. Then you get to bang two chicks without either of them knowing about the other. Also you can bet your ass she fucked other dudes while you were dating so it will balance things out.
>>
>>689870620
do this
>>
>>689869927
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1465689757787.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465689757787.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>be you
>believe her bullshit
>keep being the plan b when moving onto bigger dicks ultimately fails
>don't meet women who are better fits for you because of their dumb bullshit
>years go by
>on and off with her
>she finally finds someone more compatible
>leaves you
>realize how much of a fuck up you are
>kill yourself at 35
>>
>>689870447
I get what you are saying and on one hand I agree that I feel like a fallback in a way. But on the other we dated for two years, so its a little hard to justify that she was just using me for that long. I mean its possible but I doubt it.
>>
File: 1455598608731.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1455598608731.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>689870710
Two years is nothing, you fool. Girls can olay this shit for years....
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>>689869927
i think killing yourself is youre only option here anon im so sorry
>>
>met a girl at a party
>fuck buddies with a jock
Of course she is going finesse you faggot
>>
>>689870620
>Also you can bet your ass she fucked other dudes while you were dating

That is my biggest fear. I really hope she hasn't but I'm not so sure, she has been to quite a few parties while I wasn't there.
>>
>>689870900
Never been suicidal. The situation sucks but I'm not depressed enough to end my life.
>>
>>689870966
>being this innocent and trusting

How do you like being loved like a good friend?
>>
>>689870966
she did stupid. Now you need to bang other randoms while regaining some manliness by simultaneously fucking her off and on. So start looking for randoms to fuck bro. Also make sure you take pictures if able. This is because odds are you and this cheating slut will eventually have a falling out and she'll send you a pic of her sucking some dudes dick. Then you can shoot one right back at her immediately for lulz.
>>
>>689869927
get out bro, they lie...alot
>>
run OP. not worth ur time. once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>689871372
I'll def keep this in mind. I honestly wouldn't put it past her to do some fucked up shit like that if she was mad enough.
>>
>Suddenly she becomes distant
>Randomly breaks up with me
>At the time she said it was because we had so many differences
>Thought it was a bullshit reason
>Turns out it was
>About 2 weeks later she ends up being fuck buddies with some frat dude for a month

read this over and over and over and over again...never speak to her again
>>
"My parents don't want me dating" is literally the oldest line in the book. Congrats on getting duped
>>
She she never wanted to break up with you but literally 2 weeks after she broke up she fucked someone else for a month.. that would be a no go for me OP...
>>
>>689871684
she will, she sounds like a total bitch. all these other dudes are giving you sensible advice about leaving now, and it is good advice. But why do that when you can play some manipulation games of your own for good times? Why pass up an opportunity like this?
>>
Kill her
>>
>>689871823
I was actually offended by the dude she was fucking. It was some skinny viet-kong looking motherfucker who was apparently only an inch taller than her (she is about 5'4).
>>
>>689869927
Dude, asking what do to b when it comes to relationship is the best thing to make a psycho out of yourself. You'll just end up with nothing but "she's a whore topkek she rides 300000 miles of dicks per day llelelelelelelel".

Unfortunately there's not a lot to do in your case. I guess she already told her parents that a boyfriend is more helping than distracting. If she can pay for her studies, then she must leave and keep going, otherwise she's stuck if she wants to study.
>>
Stop being such a fucking faggot and find someone better
>>
>>689869927

call her a good for nothing slut and never give her an ounce of your affection again or else you're a stupid fucking cuck that should kill yourself.
>>
>>689872192
>>689872265
/thread
>>
>>689871823
This...THIS...SO MUCH FUCKING THIS.

>>689869927
You reading this, OP? Listen to this guy's advice. I would NEVER go back to a bitch that broke up with me to be a slut.
>>
>>689869927

ur cucked mate

The girl is using her parents as a cover, she doesn't want to be with you. Also if you broke up for a legitimate reason before, it'll never actually work out.
>>
>>689872180
>"she's a whore topkek she rides 300000 miles of dicks per day llelelelelelelel".

I kek'd. And idk I've talked to a few friends and they all give the whole generic "well just do what you think is best and there are more fish in the sea" yada yada. Just a bunch of sugarcoating BS that basically means nothing. I figured /b/ would at least be upfront and , while harsh, at least honest.
>>
If I've learned anything. Never actually love a girl. Just let her think you love her. It may seem mean but think about it like this. This girl has been switching up on you very frequently. Why give her some if any of your true emotions if she's just going to turn around and fuck you over at anytime? Just enjoy the relationship for what it is. A good time.
>>
File: 1462834150620.gif (145 KB, 213x331) Image search: [Google]
1462834150620.gif
145 KB, 213x331
listen to these stupid fucks.

she lives 2 hours away from you
she is still dtf

Fucking bang her and another girl that's not 2 hours away.

better yet bang more than just 1 other girl

chicks that are dtf and live far away from you are perfect for allowing you to have multiple bitches you dumbass

do not let this opportunity fall through your fingers
>>
>>689869927
dude just leave her be. Say she fucked up and that she broke you down. Shes not realistic. Get on with your life.
>>
>>689872547
For a while (like first few months) thats sorta how I was, just indifferent with dating her and getting unlimited sex. But after being with someone a while and spending so much time with them you can't help but getting attatched. Looking back I probably should have thought twice before dating a freshmen in college, especially one who comes from a strict household. All they want to do is party and fuck around now that their parents can't control them.

Oh well. Hind sight is always 20/20
>>
>>689872752
kek'd at the gif
>>
>>689873119
Sorry I meant to respond to this anon >>689872724
>>
Move on, she isn't worth your attention and energy, trust me she cheated on you once, she'll cheat on you again, even if she doesn't mean that right now, and you don't need her retarded parents on your ass. You have a win situation you now know her true image.
>>
it is always bull shit reason. don't do it
>>
>>689873289
/thread
>>
>>689869927
>show up at her house with flowers
>if the parents are home, show them you're a good guy
>>
>>689873494
this
>>
>>689873494
parents probably don't even care. likely she just said that to justify leaving him.
>>
>>689873494
Better yet, get some mail order flowers sent to her house. A little more pricey but at least you will save on the gas from driving up there, and chances are when the package shows up at the door her parents will more than likely see it and be genuinely surprised at how thoughtful and spontaneous that was. Especially her mother, cause girls eat that shit up. You always want to get on the mom's good side. If the dad doesn't like you but the mom does, chances are the mom will just convince him that you are a great guy.
>>
>>689874639
Yeah I'm guessing she's just a bitch. She fucked the frat boy after all.
>>
>>689875064
right

OP fell for it once and now she knows she could do anything and he will still comeback
>>
>>689875247
Look, I'm not as desperate as other anons are assuming. I was already prepared to cut things off with her the first time, she was the one who got in contact with me. I just wanted some opinons and thoughts on the situation.
>>
So from my experiences and shared experiences from others, I want to claim it's bullshit. If not, find a way to win over parents but.... Honestly bro stop wasting time on her, you'll thank yourself later.
>>
>>689875574
That's my opinion on it. I don't think your desperate but it doesn't take more than two times to find out if it would work. shes using you.
>>
>>689876300
As much as I hate to think that, thats kind of what the bigger picture represents when I connect the dots. Just feels shitty to put yourself out there for someone and get a middle finger in return.
>>
>>689876905
She might take you back temporarily but she'll always leave you for the next guy.
>>
Option 1- Move on

Option 2- Go migtow or become pua
>>
>>689869927
just move on and ignore her
>>
>>689876905
Trust me, I know. My advice comes from experience, and since I'm bipolar it did slight lasting damage as well but, eh. Such is life. I'm not gonna be an optimist and say you'll find the perfect girl, but you'll have a lot higher odds of finding a girl that treats you better.
>>
Actually, my best love advice? Find a high functioning autist. They're trustable because they don't like people.
>>
Step 1. Join Cross fit.
Step 2. Get buff.
Step 3. Get a new girl.
>>
>>689877869
TBH idk how I feel dating in college at this point. I'd still like to hook up every now and then but trying to find someone who is loyal and wants something long term in college is like a needle in a haystack. I'm sure they are out there but girl in college basically want to do whatever they want with consequences.
>>
>>689878109
>Crossfit
>Buff

topkek
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.