[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and hit my mid life crisis, or what I assume to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 27
File: ezgif.com-crop.gif (398 KB, 240x168) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-crop.gif
398 KB, 240x168
I'm 19 and hit my mid life crisis, or what I assume to be it. I have about $461,000 in Bitcoin and I'm only going to college for the social aspect of it.. I've already traveled to everywhere I could have possibly wanted to go, and I own a Tesla 85D(dream car was a Tesla). I'm asking anybody what I should do with myself, I'm on antidepressants and usually spend most of my days holed up in my apartment ordering from DoorDash if I don't feel like making food. I can greentext my full story if enough people take interest in my thread.
>>
No. I'm not going to Doordash.com
>>
>>689615419
Donate me your bitcoin and kys win win tbh
>>
What a worthless faggot.
>>
Greentext it.
>>
>>689615801
What.
>>689615651
Already tried to kill myself last month, didn't work out so well. I've been out of the hospital for two weeks now and I don't really know what to do with myself.
>>
>>689616000
I got trips you better tell us now faggot
>>
>>689616015
Jesus I'm a failure. Can't even respond correctly.
>>689616000
Sure, give me a few minutes.
>>
Im poor give me some of your dollar ;)
>>
File: 1464042991431.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1464042991431.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>689615419
You are pathetic, I can make you feel better about yourself by taking your money, kicking your ass and reminding you every day that you don't have cancer or AIDS.

Fucking millenials, I've worked hard all my life just to affor this PC that I use to shitpost on 4chan and this nigger cries because hes on easy mode.

Fuck you O.P. for real.
>>
I need a new phone and some money to get out of about $5000 worth of debt....halp a guy out
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>689616000
>Be 15.
>Know a cool guy who I've known for 3 years who lives in Scotland, he has this idea.
>Wants to start an online gambling site, needs someone to help him with server management.
>Sure.
(The only experience I had with any sort of server management before this is ecatel linux servers, ran my own booting site for maybe 6 months.)
>He starts the site, it doesn't do so well in the first couple of months.
>He gets an idea.
>Buys 200,000 email accounts, along with a bunch of email names he bought from numerous sites to which he can send his site link to with his pitch.
>He sends out around 1.2 million emails of his site.
>I see a huge increase in site visitations, people start using the site. Money starts rolling in.
>He continues to do this.
>He continues to make more and more money.
Fast forward 6 months.
>Site is doing extremely well.
>He hires on more people. Gets a physical location to have girls caked in makeup host games instead of a computer doing all work.
>Site really takes off. I'm ignorant to how much money I'm really making, have no idea it's more than most graduates make.
>>
when i had the moneys everyone respect me - now i dont have the moneys and noone respect me
>>
Bump for OP
>>
>>689615419
Find something you love doing, get inspired.

A few years back I moved to SF thought I had it made. I got married and all that jazz. I recently moved back to the state I'm from and I live in the middle of nowhere.

The thing is I wanted to do it. I was happier out in where I grew up. I preferred nature over city life.

Now I've gotten into gardening, chemistry and gaming.

I genuinely enjoy my life even if I don't have everything I'd like.

I don't know if you've ever tried MDMA but I recommend trying it once. Once is all you need.

I got a pill by chance and did some research on it. Its actually extremely therapeutic and it makes it really easy to talk and evaluate yourself. Me and my wife took a dose and spent the evening walking around outside and sharing our inner feelings. We even said things we still felt too sh about saying. Its strengthened my relationship and it also allowed me to evaluate myself.

I plan on doing it again in a few months when my old buddy from the city comes to visit.
TLDR: do drugs
>>
File: 1462822131054.jpg (75 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1462822131054.jpg
75 KB, 500x336
>>689618121
Eat a dick you fucking crybaby, some people are born into slavery in this world. (Afghan Brick Makers). Some people are born into places like North Korea or fucking Zimbabwe.

You cake eating, crybaby, soft bellied little bitch. You have more than most people who work all their lives will ever have, and you bitch about it.

I will pray to many gods tonight for the death of your mother and a debilitating disease that causes you to suffer without dignity for years while your body lingers and you have no option for suicide. Then you can post a story about that and I might feel bad for you.
>>
Please, even 100 dollars would be more than enough. I don't have any money at the moment and I'd really like to have some fun during the summer
>>
>>689616015
Raise a business, you have the investment and it would distract you from reality.

Or use your money and find a creative way to kys.

I hear the nightclub business is booming tho
>>
>>689615419

if its friendship you're looking for, I'm sure you will find it here, anon.
>>
>>689618121
>I start to accumulate mass amount of funds, literally running out of things to spend my money on.
>Hanging out with friends at this point has become non-existent for me at this point. I'm on the computer nearly 10 hours a day, almost drop out of school.
>Parents are infuriated with me.
>Ignore them.
Fast forward another 6 months.
>Play games online when I have free time.
This continues for a couple months.
>I get really in to CS:GO at one point.
>Spend $3,000 on in-game skins.
>Get cheats for the game, sometimes I rage cheat in lobbies with a Overwatch bypass(Old one, patched now).
>One game I meet this cool guy, join his CS:GO community.
>It's really cool, start getting more in to the game and less focused on work.
>Doesn't bother me, site is doing fine and rarely suffers downtime since it's covered by CloudFlare business plan.
>Take a break from site to play CS with these guys.
>>
My btc address is here if you want to donate

18hSR5gVYhA9Wu DVH8rtDWP7P8kerDDnZF
>>
>>689619760
and remove the space
>>
>>689615651
/Thread
>>
Give away all but maybe 50k of your money and then work like a normal person. Then life will actually be challenging and therefore more fun.
>>
>>689615419
Give me some free money then since only one of the two of us is actually trying to do things with their life
>>
So you've done immense traveling, have a pretty good sum of money under you, own a tesla, and are going to uni just to party and fuck sluts? Either give me some money to make my (actual) shit life better or just kys op
>>
>>689615419
>I have a lot of money
>I'm very successful
>look at me and give me attention
Either post proof or GTFO. You're worse than summer GOTIS.
>>
Every dubs gets 50$ in btc?
>>
get a very, very expensive prostitute - $1000 or more

show us her ad

make her put sharpie in pooper, take picture

upload pic here

afterwards you can kick her out or fuck her, your choice. but the main thing is to waste your money on amusing us.

gogogo
>>
>>689615419

Its called a quarter life crisis, and fairly common
>>
>>689615419
>MID life crisis
>19
is this nigga serious?
>>
>>689615419

Join the army, peace corps, habitat for humanity, etc. Do something that doesn't revolve around your money and allow yourself to gain the full experience. You will gain character and a fresh perspective on everything, eliminating your depression and boredom
>>
Don't give anyone any of your money, faggot
>>
Drop me a few k in bitcoin
>>
File: 28827712414.jpg (424 KB, 1600x1072) Image search: [Google]
28827712414.jpg
424 KB, 1600x1072
You could start your own label emporium
Collect expensive/vintage labels and open up a museum style attraction to both find ways of making more money from label souvenirs and to give yourself a real, interesting hobby
>>
>>689620232
Almost done with my next greentext, but this is one of my wallets.
>>
>>689619746
moar
>>
>>689621152
That's impressive anon, I just started getting into BTC.
>>
>>689621152
Please donate!
1NDSzNCCKCcgKS REMOVE THIS GoUTL6CRGYCmK73b4xxJ
>>
>>689621612
I remember when bitcoin was just coming out. I saw a few threads on 4chan about it but I just thought it was hubbub that didn't make sense to me.

It still doesn't make sense to me but I want to get into it.

Do you think any big companies like paypal will become a wallet for bitcoins?
>>
>>689619746
I lost my greentext because I'm an idiot, so this one is going to be short.

>Play CS with this community for a couple months.
>Meet grill in TS, I'm not some beta virgin so I don't even consider dating, especially some shitty online relationship.
>Turns out she's in the same state, even the same age as me(Only a month older).
>Kinda cool, still don't think anything of it.
>We end up talking a lot more.
>Both develop feels for each other.
>End up dating online despite both of us thing it's stupid to do so.
>I visit her after a month and a half or so of us dating online.
>Had one of the best times in my life.
>Continue to visit her every month.
>Shower her with thousands of dollars worth of gifts.
>End up moving down to be with her after I graduate from highschool(Did so early).
>Quit working for the site entirely after I move down. Told my friend I didn't have enough time anymore.
>Our relationship only lasts about 4 months after I move down, for a total of about 11 months.
>"We can be friends anon."
>Of course we aren't going to be friends.
>She dates some other dude, lies and says she's still single. Tries to be my FWB while she's dating this other guy while I don't know.
>One night I find out, lose it. Beta breakdown.
>Stop talking to her for a while.
>Get depressed, originally I thought it's because I "lost the love of my life."
>End up trying to kill myself after a couple months of isolation and severe depression.
>Go to the hospital, stay there for a day, then go to a mental hospital.
>Reflect on everything.
>Put on antidepressants, realize my ex isn't worth it.
>Realize I'm sad because I made a terrible life decision moving for teen love, along with losing my best friend.
>Leave mental hospital, go back home.

I realize this is probably one of my shittier posts, but I didn't feel like retyping it. More to come.
>>
>>689615419
You could give a first-world poor college student some money to blow before he off himself.

1HcrVsF6u4W5Gt6Se 25wh6YBf2a1Ctsb4x

Otherwise, try to find something fulfilling. Volunteer places, help people. I've been told that's fulfilling. Start going to the gym. Create good habits. Make your life worth living.
>>
>>689622094
According to what I have been reading, Russia has legalized it, and China will be getting deep into it.

With the halving, and the last few million coin left, all transactions will be for x amount of money, with certain fees, I would assume they would want a piece of the action.

Of course this is all hearsay, I'm too new at BTC to truly get it, but! I will be attending some coin talks to learn more next week.
>>
>>689623151
Is that image a way to receive bitcoin? How do you turn bitcoin into real money?
>>
>>689623751
retard
>>
You have no goals, play videogames all day, and don't interact with people
No shit you're depressed
Since you're too smart and experienced to do pleb things it's time to move in to higher artforms like music or writing and start hanging out with rich people
Also drugs
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-17-28-58.png (157 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-17-28-58.png
157 KB, 1440x2560
Wanna give me 10k so I can take the electrical foundations course at sprott shaw that I'm contemplating on taking? You would be my hero and I'd forever be grateful to you.
Failed the last post
>>
>>689620447
This
>>
>>689615419
I'm living in my car, fuck all of you
>>
>>689615419
I don't even know if your story is real and i feel fucking stupid replying but, have you ever tried photography? If i had just a part of your money ( don't know how much u have) i would travel the World trying to capture every piece of life i could, from wild nature to a vending machine.

Since you can and you have nothing to lose, i would try that or any other art, like music. You could help in multiple ways and who knows, maybe that would give you a reward
>>
>>689622724
>Get home, check my phone.
>For some reason I hope my ex texted me "Hey anon, glad you're okay." or "Hey, glad you're back home!" or just any sign that she cared.
>No sign, no text messages. Just a "Hey?" from over a week ago.
>Isolate myself for two more weeks, but meeting my basic needs of eating and staying clean.
>Think a lot about what's happened, realize I'm sad because I lost my best friend, and I don't have any friends in my life BECAUSE I moved.
>Think back on all the decisions I made because of this grill.
>They were all terrible ones.
>I missed my highschool graduation because I was in the hospital.
>I quit one of the best jobs/gigs I'll probably ever have in my life.
>I moved away from any sort of social/moral support I had with my friends, even though I rarely talked to them outside of school anyways.
>Get depressed again, but the antidepressant numbs the sadness.
>Decide to take up MMA on impulse, did it back in 8th grade/freshman year of highschool and enjoyed it so I thought about doing it again.
>Start doing MMA at a local gym, but it's only for about 5 hours a week.
>Still do nothing in my other spare time. Summer classes filled up by the time I got out of the hospital so I couldn't sign up.
>Poorly post on /b/ my problems in shitty greentext posts.

I will now be responding to questions in future posts. If anyone wants me to elaborate on anything I'll do so, I realize my greentext was shitty.
>>
>>689625755
You can start a new life. You're lucky enough to have the money to do whatever you wan't basically. It's not easy to make friends and to make a place your home, but you can do it. The past can't be changed but the future can.
>>
>>689625755
So what's the plan next?
Did you accrue the BTC through mining? Or through flat out buying?

Curious to the whole idea, and want to learn more.
>>
>>689625413
That kind of sounds interesting, I might actually try that. Thanks for the suggestion anon!
>>689624115
Really doubtful I'll send 10k, but if I'm feeling considerate sometime I'll maybe send over something.
>>689623956
Very true. But drugs aren't my thing. Smoked weed for several years and also did ecstasy once, but only did them for the social aspect. Never really enjoyed doing drugs.
>>689622738
Maybe anon. I don't really care for the homeless in my area since a majority of them are assholes, but I've been looking at a few animal shelters nearby.
>>
>>689626412
I got the BTC through under-the-table payments with the poker/gambling site I was working for.
However, if you wish to accumulate BTC by mining or something similar, I would highly suggest purchasing physical equipment or buying a lot of BTC once the price falls back down. Also, stay away from cloud mining altogether, it's all ponzi schemes.
>>689626193
I almost want to move again, but I don't really know what that will solve. My only motivation for moving is to get away from my ex, which honestly doesn't seem worth it if I try to think about how much of an impact she'll have on my life in 1-2 years. So yeah, I've been thinking about how to just start a new life here. It's not like I've met anybody or destroyed my reputation, I haven't started one in the first place.
>>
>>689619205
this.
/thread
>>
>>689625755
You have money. Go get a degree on a field you enjoy without having I deal with student loans or a job. You'll find another girl, trust me. She doesn't seem like she's worth it since she was cheating on her boyfriend with you.
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859 KB, 1024x768
Struggling chem grad with solid 50k debt, what do? I don't really wanna kill myself but I can use some advice.
>>
>>689627217
College is a good place to start. Even if you aren't interested in it, I think you're doing the right thing by going. It's probably the second easiest place, just below primary education, to make friends. Try going to some clubs that seem interesting. Go to parties. That kind of thing.
>>
...op
>>
>>689627884
I don't know what I would enjoy. I've thought about doing something with bio or maybe computer science, but I'm not sure. Might just end up going for both if I don't like one of them.
>>689627997
Pretty much this is what I'm hoping for.
>>
>>689627217
Solid advice, thank you, I hope that whatever it is that's keeping you down, you can overcome. A parting piece of advice from anon to anon, is don't let the world be your master, clearly your not going to listen to evening posts from /b/ but for what it's worth, keep pushing back. You'll thank yourself later on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-21-00-29.png (55 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-21-00-29.png
55 KB, 480x800
>>
You gotta moni?
You gotta lief man
Take my advice and be ready to shit out your whole life now

You have moni,you have time,why dont you start a religion or become a politic-philosophist?It will gove you moni and powa man.Many powa.Or get into magics.Moniea and magics makes miracles.Dont make mistake and eat a shit,you are on godmode anon.

Until somebody gets into your pc from yours screenshot.Then you are getting fuggd nigga.
>>
>>689626518
Anything you could send would be great. The course is 9600 and the max I can get for my student loan is 13k which wouldn't cover rent and food for the 25 weeks the course runs
>>
>>689628853
Seems like you have a good head on you. You'll be fine.
>>
>>689615419
Im curious about the money aspect
>>
You are still a very young man and have a lot to live for.

Obviously you're very bright, you still need to grow and mature.

You should try to reconcile with your friend. Tell him you made the wrong decision or something, even say you are on the correct meds now. Apologise at least, tell him you appreciate everything he's done.

I know it's easy to let a girl take over your thoughts, especially at that age... all part of growing up.

Don't kill yourself though, you have too much to do here I think.

Keep improving your skills, keep learning, stay busy. You have to stay busy, and active.

Be open to making new friends with similar interests. We all feel like fuck ups at some point, sometimes more than we should, but that builds character also.

Don't mess with drugs, unless you know you can try it once and move on... I think they aren't for you though.
>>
File: 9d2.png (90 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
9d2.png
90 KB, 625x626
>>689622724
>almost drop out
But then you say you graduated early?
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>689628971
I don't know if anybody mentioned it but I think you should really stop taking anti-depressants. There are people who have really off-kilter brain chemistry like having problems producing dopamine/serotonin but I think for most of all cases it's because of your environment. I can guarantee you that if you went camping for 1-2 weeks with some buds, even yourself if you can handle it, you'll feel way cleaner. I'm not sure if you ever consider doing any kind of drugs but mushrooms are something that I recommend everyone try at least once in their life. I also tried acid maybe a month ago and it was a really good experience overall I didn't quite do enough to see or hear anything but the change in thought patters is really quite something, for the next week after that I felt like I was floating about a foot off the ground extremely satisfied with everything.
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
>>689627983
>>689629702
Also if you'd really like to go for something interesting to experience the social aspect of university/college I'd really suggest taking intro bio/psych courses and astronomy, at my school they would go out to watch stars with really nice telescopes and it kills me that I never went after class to do that but it was some really interesting shit, I also took things like "Life in the universe" which we just speculated about you can guess what. I ended up majoring in chemistry for the job aspect but I don't mind being in a lab. But definitely astronomy, philosophy is also really interesting I took some philosophy of death course that was alright too. Try to find what m-m-m-makes you happy. You could also just go on a long fuckin' vacation or some safari trips that would be wicked.
>>
>>689615419
Hey asshole
Why don't you send me $100,000 so I can buy some new socks?
Thanks
>>
>>689629695
Like I said, my greentext was shitty and at one point I lost an entire post.

My ex had motivated me while we were dating to take concurrent enrollment while still in highschool to graduate early so she could "Be with me." Really dumb.

>>689629495
Not suicidal, just extremely confused about what I want in my life, and what to do with myself. I don't know how to enjoy anything.

>>689629139
Thanks anon.

>>689629034
yis. no. mayb.

>>689628863
Yeah, I'm trying to look ahead. I really need to figure out my life and I realize I'm still growing as a person, but nonetheless this entire situation has fucked with me quite a bit.
>>
>>689615419
19 is not midlife unless you're planning on dying at 40.
>>
>>689630456
or <tl;dr> he could just kill himself
Piece of shit has everything he ever wanted and still isn't happy
I would kill for that life
>>
>>689630825
He doesn't you fucking idiot because you don't understand what is really important in life. Money? Objects? Are you this shallow?

Listen to some Alan Watts OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lmU3P0KLyY

Not anything specific here but everything he says is insightful.
>>
>>689631348
My nigga, Alan Watts is dope af
>>
>>689615419
Watch some critically acclaimed movies. Expirement with lucid dreaming. Pay someone to make you ice sculptures. Buy tons of chocolate sell all your stuff and buy new stuff. So much that you can do big bands op
>>
>>689630825
I realize my situation isn't all that bad compared to a lot of people, but I'm really not doing all that well regardless. Money doesn't make people happy at all.
>>689630732
I called it a midlife because that's the symptoms I've been displaying. Though maybe I might die at 40, who knows.
>>689630655
Sure thing!
>>689630456
I'll take astronomy classes next session. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>689629702
I don't want to take them for more than 6 months max. I've only been on them for a few weeks so I doubt that they will have any long-term effects on me as of right now. I actually met someone while I was in the hospital who swore by shrooms even though I was against it. Maybe I'll try them someday, but I doubt it. I also wouldn't mind going camping with some friends if I had some.
>>
>>689631788
Lucid dreaming is a good one but it takes some practice.
>>
>>689630709
Hey, if my stupid ass can make it this long, I'm sure you can make it to 80 and die having lived a happy life.
>>
Look, money is a big part of our lives, whether you liked that or not, it's there and will be. You should spend it on something useful, if you REALLY have nothing to use it on for yourself, well, then, help the ones in need, it's what I'd do, and I doubt you'd hear this very often on 4chan.

I, myself am very intelligent and I'm on the verge of dropping out because it's fucking boring, especially when you live in a shit country. Thing that keep me moving forward daily are my hobbies and passion for physics, maths and software/electrical engineering.

Over the time, I realised I wanted to be someone and I decided to just take any piece of knowledge and try and remember it for later use. You see, I find that to be enjoyable and fun for some reason.

You should just try doing something.

I also enrolled in two IT related courses two weeks ago or so, one is paid, one is free. The free one covers software programming and the paid one is websites design and coding, and I love both. It's rrally fucking fun because I like creating/making stuff, and trust me, if you tried something similar, you'd like it, especially when you have money, but don't buy premade shit and such, make it yourself, that's the key part.

Oh, and yeah.. Love.

Terrible thing in my opinion. I'm somewhat emotionless. No bait or edginess now but I seriously don't feel guilt or remorse for anything. And love is a similar thing, I tried it once just recently but I simply cannot love and my opinion on it is that it's a waste of time.

Some lile it, some not, but I prefer to focus on my work, aka hobbies.

Look man, you don't need love, sure, it can be a huge help and boost in your feelings but you can do it alone.

Year ago I was introverted AF, played video games 10hours per day and such, but got fucking bored and decided that I wanted to do something big and good, so yeah.

And in the end, if you really fucking don't know what to so with the money, help some of us out. Some need ED, some have debts etc.
>>
>>689615419
send me money bruh, it'll cure your depression
>>
>>689631348
I am really
I only want objects and things I can hold and touch
I already have a girlfriend and friends and family that loves me but my belongings are worth SO much more
Not even bait, of course I don't tell people that in rl because they too are "belongings"
Those type of belongings are just harder to keep if you don't treat them well
>>
>>689632052
Reached character limit, but in the end, I hope you don't waste your life bro, it can be fun if you know what you want to do.
>>
>>689632065
Sure thing bruh. Give me your personal information
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>689631905
Well if you wanna come camping up here in Ontario I can take you on a nice trip. If you're taking classes I also wouldn't suggest more than 1-2 enough to keep you busy but not too much to stress you out and make you anxious , moderation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-pQih0npiU

Here's another good one.
>>
>>689630709
I have a friend in a similar situation but she is much older. Had all the success, big house in Hollywood Hills, sports cars, tons of cash... now she lost it all and has no will to live.

I wish I had the answers, it's just there is so much out there just keep looking.

You could start a family, a business, travel...

Don't wait for someone to come along and give a fuck to motivate you, most people are selfish.

Lets see what could be fun:

Get an RV and drive all over America, check out nature and cities

Go to Europe, look at the architecture in Sweden, take the cruise line to Helsinki and just bum around for a bit. Make a friend and go to a summer cottage... really see some beautiful nature there.

Hire some hookers?

Go to a titty bar

Start a project

Buy a house and fix it up

Make a friend

Get to know your family on a different level... now that you are an adult

There has to be something... maybe just get started, maybe you should move back.

What part of the country are you in anyways?
>>
>>689615419
Get off the antidepressants and go on a month long vacation somewhere with sun... work in a restaurant or some shit to culture yourself a little.
>>
>>689615419
Live in the wild for a while
Move next to a beach
Workout
Or start a youtube let's play channel
>>
>>689631905
What at lot of people have suggested: start taking college classes, try and figure out what interests you and go for it, no pressure, just go at your own pace. Maybe itll help you find new friends too.
>>
>>689621015
This actually sounds like a great idea I approve
>>
>>689633342
I agree except for the army/peacecorps. The habitatforhumanity is good though. If you'd like to do some kind of volunteer feelgood stuff you can go to Fort Macmurray up here in Canada where they had that massive forest fire and help rebuild houses.
>>
SUNSHINE makes a big difference
And make sure to shower every day
People should stay wet
>>
>>689632641
Funny you mention Hollywood hills. I'm in the valley.
>>689632563
Thanks for the good posts, I'm listening to the first one right now. Maybe I might come up to Ontario, sounds relaxing.
>>689632682
A few people I talked to recommended working at a pizza place and swore it was the best job I'll ever had for the social aspect of it. As for the month long vacation, I wouldn't want to go by myself. I don't think I'd have much fun.
>>689632052
>>689632215
Thank you, I know I don't need love but it definitely set me on a shitty path. A few more things happened that I didn't greentext, but I got all of my main points across in the thread which is what matters.
>>
File: 20150727_205303.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150727_205303.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>689621015
Take the advice OP
>>
Eat actual food
Diet has a big impact on physical and emotional health
I recommend cooking for yourself every day or two and keeping fresh fruit where you live
>>
Have you played dark souls? Its good
>>
>>689634167
Swan4 U, I took maybe a couple hour canoe ride earlier today and smoked a little joint super refreshing. Also >>689634183 this is really important. You're still a young guy and have a lot to learn, I'm 24 now and just thinking back to when I was 19 and started going to school it's really crazy the transformation you can go through. Gain that wisdom.
>>
>>689615419
If you want to do something useful send me 10-1000€.

10 help me to survive the month (I often don't have food at the end of a month), 1000 will be more than I need to buy a floor and the remaining furniture for my new flat.

[email protected]

I usually spent my free time spamming advertising links on 4chan to gain at least 1 $ a day. Its a bit of copypaste work but I can get 30 $ or more when I do it every day.
>>
File: 1458265487322.jpg (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458265487322.jpg
109 KB, 900x900
>>
>>689621015
Didn't even see this post until people replied to it. I can't join the army or own firearms for 5 years because I was admitted to a mental hospital for endangering myself, but the peace corps doesn't sound like a bad idea. Thank you for the suggestion.

And a big thank you again for everyone offering input on my situation. I'm really at loss of what to with myself, and I'm really liking a lot of your suggestions with what I can do.
>>
>>689615419
Stop being a faggot and enjoy the fact that you have things pretty good in life.
>>
File: trapped1.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trapped1.webm
2 MB, 640x480
http://goo.
gl/57LLlQ

dont worry if you cant help me, just clicking on this will help
stay on the site and enjoy, its legit, but ads
>>
Also, 461k is a lot of cash but won't support you for the rest of your life. But I'm a dummy what do i know lol

It's up to you...

One aspect of modern life is usually whatever you start doing as a career now, you'll most likely keep doing. I've been knee deep in carpentry for almost 30 years now, crazy high end stuff but could do so much more.

Also, please don't start drinking...not a good choice. If you can have a couple and stop, do that.

>>689633876
lol I'm in Long Beach now, was on the west side for a long time.

Go to El Matador state beach, it's the first state beach north of Malibu...cool place. But again...you need a buddy it seems.

I think you just need a friend actually, simple as that. I don't do well alone either, so much better to have someone around to bounce ideas off of. Also, I'm pretty sure you are highly intelligent which also makes it hard to make friends at times...find out what each person is smart at, you'd be amazed.

Where did you move from?
>>
>>689633876
Yeah man, the moment I realised the 'love' I had with the 'girl of my dreams' was fake, I broke it off and just instantly stopped thinking about it. I guess this is where my emotionless thing comes in, so tbh, I didn't feel sad, as a matter of fact, I felt free for some reason. So I moved on instantly and said fuck it, ain't wasting more time on bullshit. In your case it's a bit different and I understand it, you took a great GREAT risk by moving and shit, and well,.. you lost more than you could've imagined. I'm sure you didn't even care about money at that time, but honestly, as mu h as demoralisimg this may sound, you will learn the most from your greatest risks and mistakes.

I know I did and almost everyone I know did the same. I believe you're good at something, and you can be good at pretty much anything, if you put your mind to it, and liste here, this ain't some white-knighting bullshit, I'm telling you the real truth, and I'm positive you already know plenty of this stuff. My parents never understood why I did stuff I did and still do.

It's because I enjoy doing it, and I like i.

Maybe you have nothinv to do now, or tomorrow, but you have to take up on at least something, especially when you have the resources to, in this case, funds and ability.

I myself am barely pulling shit together, and I still decided to enroll into these extra activities that are paid. Why?

Like I said, I like it and I see myself in that area in the future.

Just, bro, don't quit aye?
>>
>>689615419
So lemme get this straight: you can do basically anything you want, but you just can't come up with anything on your own? Have you been skydiving? Or hanggliding? Have you ever blown glass or forged a sword? Paint? Sculpt? Can you sing or play an instrument? Is there really NOTHING in this world that excites you?
>>
>>689615419
>>
>>689634939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-83uYdbtKE

Also next to eating well, you should definitely try some yoga and meditation. And another volunteer thing that might be good could be going to an old folks home and just spending time there talking to old people, you could imagine how it might be in their position. Hear some stories and get some insight, some of those people have absolutely insane stories being alive from 30-40s what they've experienced is absolutely mindblowing
>>
>>689615419

>martial arts
>parkour
>visual arts
>music
>literature
>cinematic arts
>game design
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-21-54-35.png (149 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-21-54-35.png
149 KB, 1080x1920
Help a poorfag out with like $200-$1000 anything helps man
>>
>>689635397
I moved from Chico. I also don't drink often. Still under the drinking age plus I don't like getting shitfaced. I'll still drink in a social environment though, I don't mind it as much as drugs. It's not like I'm super edgy or think I'm superior to anybody around me. I just was really messed up with everything that happened, so I ended up not talking to the few people I had started to talk to in my classes last session.
>>
Only in America.

And I'm American.

But here I am, not a dollar to my name, fired from my only job due to the idiots pushing for $15/hr, now I have no money. Im getting kicked out of my apartment on the 1st because I have no rent. I don't have a car as I couldn't afford it ... I don't even have a license because I can't afford to take the test.

I walk literally everywhere. Everywhere. Why not ride? Oh I did, even spent the last of my money on a U-Lock.. Was planning to turn things around, ride to jobs and find something , anything. But one day somebody decided to cut my lock and steal my bike. Now I walk.

I don't have money for a washer and drying machine, so I can't wash my clothes. How do you think that works out in job interviews? Let's just say I've been declined from everyone.

I slept in the park last night because my landlord is crazy and demands I stop staying in my apartment because I haven't paid. Despite the legal 30-day notice, but I have no money to sue him.

I have no money for socks. I've been walking around town in new balances with holes in them and no soles without socks. My feet are covered in calluses.

Two months ago my mother got into my savings account and took my entire $4,757 I had saved up from working shit jobs at over 70 hours a week.

My best friend in the entire world, my dad, who always believed in me and told me anythings possible, died a month ago. He isn't here, and the last thing he saw of me was failure. The man who raised me saw his last love as a fucking failure.

But as I type this on my fucking cracked iPhone 4 I got as a birthday gift 3 years ago, and as I read your post, something rang in my head that my dad always told me: never lose faith. And I haven't. And I won't.

But I read your post, and I had to read it twice, even three times and out loud to make sure I was reading it right.

They say money can't buy happiness, sure ... But money doesn't buy sadness either.
>>
>>689636302
19rDQVRnobbxG 17v4Jt5k123qAkMnvX5hT

is the wallet code shit just remove the space
>>
>>689619205
are you autistic?`
>>
>>689619205
Only correct response to this privileged whiny little bitch.
>>
>>689635807
>Be between Hedonism and Nietzsche
>Be content making myself and living for me, while never ignoring the pleasures of life.
>Feels good man.
>>
File: Hydrangeas.jpg (581 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Hydrangeas.jpg
581 KB, 1024x768
One more Watts, one of my favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk

sir.denis is my snapchat if you're ever up in Ontario land and want to do some hiking/canoe/camping. Try to get out of the states in general though.
>>
>>689637002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=7blUYJm6i-c
>>
>>689619205
>>689636889
You're all just fucking retarded and greedy little shits. As soon as he mentioned the amount of money he has, you imagined what you could get with that much, just to realise he doesn't know what to do with all that money. He fucking earned it and can spend it any fucking way he wants, when you earn it, you'll be bothered by the constant nagging of others why are you spendijg your money like that, and shit.

Just fuck off niggers and go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
Buy a tent and live in the woods, so nobody will just leach money off of you.
>>
>>689637002
also one more thing, you can get a dog or a cat. I'd suggest dog for more emotional connection since cats are pretty self-centered unless you get a good one. Dogs are a bit more work.
>>
>>689636507
You let this girl get to you although your better judgement told you better?

I wonder if in the course of speaking with her online you divulged information about your finances. I'm also curious if the thousands of dollars in gifts were her idea or yours.

If the idea was hers, you got played.

If the idea was yours maybe you played yourself.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying you are a very young man who has a lot to learn. Take whatever finances out of the picture, we both know that aint shit in so cal. So, this chick fucked you over or you willingly let it happen... don't be hard on yourself, dude your fucking 19 that's what your suppose to do.

One day you'll look back and laugh. Anyways, if you want to learn carpentry I'm relatively close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8hzUDXvtk
>>
>>689625755
Look duder, you are young. What you don't realize is that you have the rest of your life ahead of you. You think that you lost the "love of your life" at 19. How much actual life experience do you have? You need to learn from your mistakes and move on from this. The most important thing someone has ever told me is that "Life is like the stock market; there are ups and downs and sometimes even crashes. But you have to look at the big picture or else you will lose all your money."
>>
>>689637428
It's more about how his 'problems' don't mean shit compared to what most people have to go through. With that amount of money he could literally go wherever he wants and do almost whatever he wants. His problem isn't that he doesn't know what to do with his money, his problem is that he keeps thinking about it instead of just going somewhere and trying something out. If it's shit he can stop and do something else, while other people are basically trapped where they are due to the need of a job and the lack of money.
>>
Read books, donate all your money to charity and become a mad schoolteacher that rips out childrens hair when they answer math questions incorrectly
>>
>>689636507
Chico? I used to live in Chico .. Did you go to pleasant valley or CHS?
>>
File: 1465327325287.jpg (119 KB, 621x800) Image search: [Google]
1465327325287.jpg
119 KB, 621x800
>tesla
>dream car
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 would 8 again
>>
>>689629116
You obviously don't want to take the course that bad.. you lazy unreliable fuck. Hope you fail at everything in your life. And hope you realize in the end it was all your fault.
>>
>>689636658
Keep your chin up homie, I'd give you a job
>>
>>689636889
>privileged

he literally earned everything he has you nigger commie faggot go suck a dick
>>
>>689626518
>will send 10k for some NEET to take an electrical class
>won't even reply to >>689636658
That's your problem faggot
>>
>>689638622
So? In his current position he's privileged compared to those that don't have a lot of money. Point being that he can do whatever he wants and is still whining about non-existent problems.
>>
>>689637823
I wanted to get a Shiba Inu, but I'm still debating on it. I wouldn't want to be some shitty owner that neglects their dog so I've been trying to hold off until I feel a bit better. Maybe next month I'm hoping.
>>689637428
It's fine. I realize that not everybody is going to understand and see that I do indeed have a lot of objects/money, but I literally have no drive or social life. I'm lacking a lot in my mental department, and it doesn't bother me that some random person online is hating on me for it.
>>
>>689638282
Just like some have a problem of debt, or not being able to find a job, OP has a problem of not knowing what to do with his life. It's somewhat comparable.

If you're poor, have a debt and no job, you're barely surviving, if surviving at all.

If you're rich but have serious problems with figuring out what you want in your life, you're barely surviving, if surviving at all.

Maybe you were never bored or maybe younwere never alone, but those two things lead to a 'dead' and hopeless life. I experienced it first-hand, so I know what I'm talking about. You can think to yourself 'dude, what the fuck, just find something to do', bro, it ain't that fucking easy, just like it isn't easy to find a job.
>>
>>689638282
But maybe that's the rub...if it sucks he can go somewhere else, instead of enduring it and gaining some lessons...
>>
>>689638616
Thank you man, unfortunately not everyone seems to think the same. I'm going to keep trying of course, I'm getting better at convincing people in interviews, something I wasn't very good at before.
>>
>>689638925
It's not a privilege if you earn it...
>>
>>689639008
Ye, but it fucking angers me how can people NOT understand that your physical situation =/= mental situation.

You can be rich all you fucking like, but if you got nothing to do, no will to do.anything, it's as equal to a life of a person who's in debts and has no job.
>>
>>689639008
But a dog you can go on adventures with...

I suggest a female pit mix....best dogs ever
>>
>>689639008
Shit that's pretty fkn cute. Just take your time and I'm sure things will turn around for the better. Turtles never falter
>>
>>689638154
Ideas were mine, I played myself. She knew how much I was making yet never asked for anything. She never dropped hints either, I just knew what her interests were. The only time she ever asked for anything was on her Birthday, and it was just $110 of makeup. I know I made dumb decisions, but it's not like much can be done about it now.
>>
>>689639008
>>689639286

I get it, and if I knew you irl, we would.achieve something, for sure. When you do stuff you like, tims flies, that happens to me daily, but what can I sat bro, I wish you the best though.

Being bored and pretty much having nothing to do in your life is terrible. One of the worst things.
>>
>>689639205
Definition:
"having special rights or advantages that most people do not have"

It doesn't say you have to be born into privilege.
>>
File: bitcoin-wallet.png (13 KB, 399x422) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-wallet.png
13 KB, 399x422
I don't imagine, OP. That you'd give me anything. That is to say, I'm not really sure I can give you any good reason other than I both want and need this money and you currently seem to be at odds with it.

I really would love for you to, but I doubt you will.

If perhaps you wish to make my life better then I would be ever so grateful to you and would never forget it.

I-If you want a friend, that can also be arranged.

>>689615419
^^ c:
>>
>>689639628
Also, rip dude, my typing skills ard fading by each post. Maybe because it's 4AM.
>>
>>689638360
CHS
>>689638255
I know she isn't the love of my life anymore, but I thought that for a long time. Up until I attempted suicide, then I realized she wasn't.
>>
File: Bitcoin.png (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin.png
4 KB, 200x200
Didnt really want to join in on the wagon of beggars but the shit i've cause my mum, she doesnt deserve it. Wish i could help her out but barely want to wake everyday. Anyways, even shit like $10 helps..

1JFFAjF2sESu2ygnT 4thwNY68gcV2LMqSy
>>
>>689639102
Well you know what? they need you more than you need them, it's time for people to start impressing you. Besides that you can start your own business if you want..

What kind of work are you looking for?

Either way...keep your chin up, no one can take your dignity or question you integrity.

Sorry about your family situation bro
>>
>>689639877
Was it shit back then too? CHS I mean. Chicos gone to shit in the past 4 years, becoming a thug town . Are u the OP?

Let's meet up in Chico bro and chill. We're both from there. How old are you? I'm 18. Doesn't gotta be anything special, but since we both know the town, why not take a walk around and talk? Maybe you'll feel better..
>>
>>689639775
>>689639899
Yeah dude, I'm in the same boat. I'm linked right above you. I don't like begging, but fugg.

My parents are going through shit and everything's fucked right now. Literally everything. I need to secure my own future now, and hopefully help my family after I get myself stable.

>>689639877
Would you mind letting us know if asking and wishing is a lost cause? And I'm glad you realized that she isn't, even if it was a really hard path to that answer. You should really be glad you can move past it. I believe in you.
>>
File: reaction 2.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reaction 2.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>689619353
>the nightclub business is booming
>>
>>689640206
KEK
>>
>>689615419
try meth its fucking amazing and then try to consume yourself with something
>>
>>689639021
Believe me when I tell you that I do know what you're talking about. I'm experiencing exactly the same as OP with the difference that me and my family are quite poor. I have no idea what to do with my life and most things that sound somewhat interesting to me cost a fortune. When I wanna try something out, I have to deeply consider if it's worth it because my resources are so limited. OP could try so many different things without having to worry about having enough money for the next meal.
So I stand by my opinion and say that OP should just try out everything that remotely interests him and visit places that could inspire him instead of whining and bathing in self pity.
>>
>>689615419
Im 19 toio, my ex cheated on me 3 days before traveling to mexico, i feel you man , i know the pain. It fucking sucks but bro what keeps me alive is keeping myself occupied, find a hobbie or new sports! I started doing all kinds of stuff on my car even if its a 2002 protegé, i'm going to start boxing soon. Keep movig forward no matter what. I'm 5k in debt because i always made sure she had everythig she wanted now i regret it.
>>
>>689639642
Not sure what your point is but in case mine wasn't clear, if you work hard or are smart and or lucky that isn't necessarily a "special" right or advantage. I could be wrong though
>>
>>689640181
I need to get mentally and physically better before i can help my mum tbh, dad ljust up'd and left the family a while ago and i let myself go and basically tried to kill myself via diabetes, Im so unfit and underweight atm but i really want to help my mother, shes killing herself with work and we live on my grandparents property in a shed... Im quite pathetic really.
>>
>>689640376
Yes, you're right, but trying things out on your own is usually a no-go for most people. If OP still had his best friend, he would have so many things to do, but I understand the situation he's in, and it's almost impossible to pull yourself out on your own.

Then again, it might not be easy for OP to get friends. It's the harsh truth, I know.
>>
>>689640619
I'm in a flipped position, living with my father and his parents while he works his ass off for little returns.
>>
>>689640534
My point is that he is privileged compared to most people. Yes he earned his money. I didn't say he doesn't deserve it because he definitely does. He just doesn't really have a right to whine about not knowing how to spend that money, while other people are barely getting by.
>>
>>689640528
Its still me OP if you want to talk i'll be there for you add: lilqueeeef on kik (yeah its my real name lool
>>
Quit bitching, your life sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>689640853
I wish my father would at least help my mother.. He has money. Has a 2nd income (Girlfriend). He has a life. My mum, gave up everything to give me and my sister what we wanted/needed. It sucks seeing her like this.
>>
>>689639008
Tell you what OP, you mentioned Steam. My phone battery is gonna die out prettu soon and its 4:30 AM, so if you wanna talk about this and random shit in general, and play games, add me.

Name is: mrdragomania
>>
>>689640181
Wishing isn't a lost cause. I'm saving the thread, I'll sift through only a couple posts and send something out. I don't know how much, don't expect something like $1,000. I don't mind helping out a few people though. Now that I've said this I don't doubt that people are going to post even more addresses, so I'm going to just go ahead and say that anything below this post definitely won't get anything.
>>689640158
Yeah Chico has become a bit of a shitbed the last time I was there. Cohaset hasn't helped the situation at all, so much drugs coming down from that road. I am also the OP.
>>
I wish there was a warehouse we could all gather at, I could imagine the environment would be so full of self loathing that soon enough we'd be laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. Like at a funeral how the sobbing almost sounds like laughing.
>>
>>689641291
Sounds fucking awesome
>>
>>689640769
It's true that it isn't easy to get friends, but it isn't very hard either. He could start a degree in college or go travelling and meeting people. There's always ways and OP has all the necessary resources to go any of those ways.
>>
>>689641180
Well, mine was posted at 1,000 but I wasn't really sure where to ballpark it anyway. But you know what buddy anything counts. I'd 100% appreciate anything to help me get my life on track and stable. I'm actually not used to bitcoin though so I'm hoping I did shit right. .-.

For reference, I'm >>689639775 this stupid ass motherfucker.
>>
>>689641175
By the way, I'm the guy who wrote shit ton of text in multiple posts. I think we can help each other, we both need someone to talk go, so why the fuck not.
>>
>>689641180
I really have no clue what the fuck to do with bitcoin tbh, I made one in hopes to help my mum and have no clue what to do with it but willing to learn lmao, (Posted thingy above earlier) But disregarding that,
You seem like a nice guy, Smart, has money, and time. Find a hobby, someone you care about or people around in the local area that need help. Form a friendship with someone. Just find something you enjoy or makes you the slightest bit better and start from there. Saying that though, i know its not that simple.
>>
>>689640158
Shit didn't read the rest of your post, on mobile now so my keyboard covered it.

I'm living in LA/SFV now. No idea when I'll be back to Chico for a visit.
>>
>>689639581
So all the more reason to grow and mature so she would be interested in a more interesting mate. Don't blame her, or be mad...she came along, did her healing, and now it's time for you to grow and learn. I'm sure she'll be there for you if by that time you still want her. I'm 47, i wish I could be 19 again, then sometimes not at all... I know it's a weird thing to go through being cheated on at that age, been there. For years you built her up in your mind, and the reality doesn't match the illusion. I respect her for not playing you though... and I'm sure that just makes it sting that much more... but from experience, you just have the opportunity to learn that much more from the experience.

Also, like I said before, take the money out of the equation (although it is important, it doesn't define you)

You may have offended her by trying to buy her... you can fix that also though.

One time I lost my temper on a female friend, she told me I was pathetic and it devastated me. I went to work and thought it out, realized she was right. It was okay though, sometimes you just have to realize you are pathetic... like sometimes you have to unplug a router or restart a computer.
>>
>>689641180
>>689641537
>>689641671

I've meant to look into bitcoin for a while but since I don't really have much money to work with, I hadn't gotten around to it. I'm sure you and I are both hoping we did it right.

In any case, OP if you want friends, I'm sure we can both be there for you for that.

What's your preferred method of communication? I can start up an IRC channel or something if you want.
>>
>>689640025
Looking for anything I've always wanted to be a lawyer or a real big business man I had ambitions but stuff happens that landed me in the shitter I have slept in the bathrooms. I believe things will turn around.

Thanks for the kind words anon Send good thoughts/vibes my way if you'd like, anything helps. I feel confident. Used to be depressed as hell, but I learned what is life if you're just going to hate every day of it. Good things do happen to everyone, I've found myself a lot more suseptible to little tiny things, such as the water cup at Taco Bell for free water, and the smile the girl behind the counter gives me despite not even knowing me nor will she ever. Walking past a girl on the sidewalk, I enjoy feeling the tension and the nervousness I still get to this day like I did in school haha, and I know she will never ever ever even consider dating me, but it doesn't make me sad like it used to. I used to be sad all the time that I didn't have a soul that cared about me. Not one. But then I learned to care about myself and love the life I was blessed with, even when I get turned down from a job ... it sucks and I'm angry and mad at the world and whatever, but I look into the sky and see clouds and look around and see flowes and even the lights of the road bring a smile to my face. These emotions are strong and I can't help but feel blessed despite my situation. If I ever come across a dollar on the ground, I don't hesitate to buy something I can smile while eating, even if it is shit. I actually caught myself smiling while finding a half eaten burger in the trash the other day. Weird, but true. Cheers.

OP, if you're reading this, I've never asked for money from anyone . Ever. But if you would like to send me anything, even $5 so I can maybe buy a chipotle burrito or something like that for dinner tonight , I would just be so blessed. You don't have to. My paypal is [email protected] . I haven't used it in 2 years and have $0 in it.

Cheers.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meraxx/

Thats my steam if anyone wanted to chat or chill anytime.
(From Aus, Not OP)
>>689641671
Im this fag.
>>
>>689640912
That makes sense but many affluent people are depressed...as fucked up as that sounds...

I'm broke and still give away all the time

He's not whining about how to spend it actually, just what to do with his life.
>>
>>689642026
>>689642170
Seeing his paypal down there, if it was somehow easier and more trustable in function to use paypal, we could work that through too.

>>689642307
Hey sure dude, I'll hit you up. I'm the other guy, the moron that posted the 1K request even though I'm not expecting 1K and would be blessed to get any!
>>
op can you give us money
>>
>>689642477
What do you mean? I've been trying to get a job for weeks after being laid off.. So i can work for you if need be. I don't have a computer, only an iPhone 4. Let me know. Anything helps, really. Thanks
>>
>>689615419
OP here. I have a steam account I bought a while back that acts as one of my alt accounts for me now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/x0xA

Added someone above, but if you want to add me go ahead.
>>
>>689642745
Again, don't want to beg like a fag. But really even if I good just get a meal and just a suit ... my life would change. If I could just get a suit, socks and shoes I can really change my life and get a job. Maybe raise enough money for college and become a lawyer. I don't want to say I'm dreaming here, but probably am. But honestly, like I said, just enough for socks suit and shoes and maybe a meal I would be so so blessed so I can finally land a job.
>>
File: qrcode.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
qrcode.png
1 KB, 100x100
op can i have a few bit coins, i really want to invest into my life im kinda fucking stupid at things and its kinda fucking my ass
>>
File: dtyjtyj.png (94 KB, 191x222) Image search: [Google]
dtyjtyj.png
94 KB, 191x222
bored?

devote your life to smash bros n64 and be the only person in north america that can beat this man.

use some of the internet dollaroos to grow the small ssb64 competitive community

ty.
>>
>>689642872
Sweet man, you added me, like I said, battery dying out, hope we talk tomorrow though.

Night to all of you in the thread.
>>
>>689642170
Damn.. This man is beautiful with words. To think he's struggling this bad but has this talent. I want to send you all my money
>>
>>689643646
lol
>>
>>689642170
Send him something OP Jesus this inspired me and I ain't even depressed
>>
Get a hobby that pisses you off and challenges you physically. Use your youth to your advantage.
>>
>>689615419
Well maybe you should kill yourself because a person like you doesn't deserve to be alive. Did you look at what you typed? Do you understand how much of a piece of shit you are for even thinking your life is bad.
>>
DMT, do it.
>>
>>689615419
Oh, I'm a billionaire as well and own some tech companies. I also have a mid life crisis. help pls. first to get trips gets 100,000USD on paypal
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980171348/

Lets rip some games sometime
>>
>>689615419
Send me money, I have none and I'm the same age as you and work 50 hours a week to make ends meet :/ If you want to do a kind thing.... I can give you my pay pal
>>
>>689618516
You sound exactly like Cody from cody's lab
>>
File: 1460708635282.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1460708635282.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>689615419
You have it all, dont end it seriously do something great with your life, tart an orphanage or a daycare or whqteber the fuck is good, or even attend rehab or counsilling if you need it, your on the shittiest cancerous board there is, but if you want more help then email me at anon3174 at outlook .com
>>
>>689615419
Bro you're only 19 -- if you had everything already figured out, your life would be boring as fuck and you'd probably have a lame life. You are rich with time, which is basically priceless. No kids, no wife, no bullshit. Just try to chill out and remember that your suffering is healthy, and boredom is fuel.
>>
>>689615419
Where are you from OP?
>>
>>689615419
I think you know what to do OP.
>>
>>689646232
It's in the thread, I'm from Chico California, but I live in Los Angeles/SFV right now.
>>
>>689619205
/thread
>>
>>689636658
Shit dude, that's tough. Hope you get out of your rut. For now, if your willing, maybe go rob a store for a buck or something. You'll end up in jail, but the benefits will ultimately help you. I don't know man, I honestly don't know what to say. I just want to let you know that you are an inspiration, and I will always remeber this thread and you. From one /b/ro to the next, I wish you well tidings
>>
OP confirmed based.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.