[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey muricans, eurofag here. what's wrong with hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 50
File: emailton.jpg (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
emailton.jpg
104 KB, 800x800
hey muricans,
eurofag here.

what's wrong with hillary?

in the first place, trump seems to be a big joke and entirely unable to be a decent precident.
on the other side i see a lot of hate against clinton.
the biggest criticism seems to be, that she is constantly lying.

could you please provide some incidents were she provable lied?

also i didn't understand the whole email thing. what exactly happened?

i'm honestly curious and neither trump nor hillary supporter, but would like to see your impressions regarding hillary.
>>
>>689361466
How much do they pay you to shill? I've been thinking to get in on that.
>>
>>689361760
>shill?
wtf is "shill"?
>>
>>689361760
seriously i'm just interested in this whole topic.
i see a lot of people hating clinton and i want to understand why, where she is lying and so on.
>>
>>689361466
she is literally the most corrupt candidate in Americas history. if she becomes president america is going to be like mexico
>>
Hilary had an email scandal where she exchanged government information on private servers so she went undetected. She has lied and covered up about what shes sent and paid google to make searches avoid predictive searching "hilary clinton email scandal" and "hilary clinton crimes".

If someone else were to do what she did with the emailing of government information under the radar they would've been immediately arrested.
>>
>>689362942
>she is literally the most corrupt candidate in Americas history
some examples please.

also i read some stuff about rapings from bill clinton. is that just bullshit or does that really happened?
>>
>>689363249
>Hilary had an email scandal where she exchanged government information on private servers so she went undetected.

to whom did she echange such information? what information?
was it not just stupidity and IT-illiterate doing this?
>>
>>689363449

On mobile, so I can't really pull up links.

Anyway, The whole rape thing is probably true, since the monica scandal sorta blew the Clinton administration up.

All it takes is a a simple Google search of 'hillary Clinton corruption / scandals"

Then again something might not show up since she's paid Google to take that stuff of search lists before
>>
File: Clinton.jpg (23 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
Clinton.jpg
23 KB, 480x358
>>689361466
She`s the definition of two faced and corrupt.

That's pretty much it.

Now Trump may be worse, seeing as he's incompetent, narcissistic and technically a fascist, but I'm still so fucking tired of voting for "the lesser evil" once again

I probably will, but i can see why Trump has an appeal to some as he will crush our pseudo-democracy for good. His presidency will be so mindboggingly terrible that whatever comes after must be radically different
>>
File: 1463083910340.jpg (96 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
1463083910340.jpg
96 KB, 1000x743
>>689361466

The muricans that think she is corrupt are a product of 25 years of smear campaigns by Republicans.

It's to the point where people just assume what they hear about her now.

She has been under the highest amount of scrutinize for nearly 3 decades.

A good example you'll hear is, "hurrr durrr emails". She opted to use her own, more secure, email servers. Yes, it was a breach of the Departmental policy, but not illegal. It's like if you break a rule at your work. You might get written up, but no one is going to bring you up on criminal charges. However, I hear on a daily basis how some people are absolutely certain she will be going to jail.

In reality, she is probably the most qualified person to ever run for that office.

Real murrican here.
>>
>>689362942

No, no it won't. There was much more of this Armageddon rhetoric when Obama was running.

People were so sure he was gunna come get ur guns...
>>
OP is either a shill or bait. Hillary Clinton is a career criminal.

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
>>689363619

It isn't that "it's maybe somebody else" the FBI is doing a criminal investigation on her, and all leads currently point to her hiding confidential emails. The citizens and govt only found out after some of it was leaked online. It's a big nono and against federal law to do this stuff. She could face A LONG Time in jail if she FBI convicts her. She refuses to do anything about the emails and hasn't complied with the Govt.
>>
>>689363960
Nobody really gives a shit about the emails. It's about sucking up to wallstreet and lobbyists (which, sadly, is legal) and flipping her stance on every issue several times over. She even fakes her accent if she thinks it'll get her more votes.
>>
>>689364092
Alex Jones? really? conspiracy fag
>>
File: 1465641773922.jpg (303 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465641773922.jpg
303 KB, 1024x1024
The emails are the least of her crimes.
>>
>>689364092
The person slandering Trump is Trump.

Just listen to his bullshit for a minute. No anti-Trump campaign needed
>>
>>689363619
It doesn't matter who the exchange was with, what matters is that she was storing classified materials on an unclassified server compromising the safety of the information. If she was some regular military fag and had classified materials on a personal unclassified computer she'd have immediately been courtmarshalled and sent to Leavenworth.
>>
>>689363249

This is just so wrong. She opted to use her own servers, because at the time hers were more secure. Also, it wasn't against the law, and she clearly notified everyone in advance she was doing this (notice the lack of complaints at the time).

Later on, it was made official about the servers that position would have to use...after the fact.

Again, violating Departmental procedures does not equate to violating the law.
>>
>>689361466
If I was American, I'd vote for Trump...
Then move to Canada and watch what happens.
>>
>>689361466
she is corrupt and offers no remedy to the blight that has stolen americas democracy
>>
>>689364265

Attacking Alex Jones and repeating the "conspiracy theorist" line you've been fed, doesn't change reality.
>>
>>689364092
>OP is either a shill or bait.

no i'm not. can't /b just finally stop this bait-bullshit?
i am just curious and opinions (as you see in this thread) are highly different. i'm glad you wrote your point of view, it is hard for me (as a non-murican) to really get an impression of both candidates. thus, i asked you.
>>
I dont like her because she can never keep her shit together. Whenever something becomes popular she jumps on the bandwagon and acts like she has been driving the whole time. Then when opinion changes again she insists she was against it all along. I'd take Trump over her just for the spontaneity.
>>
>>689364457
those are some pretty sick sources you posted. definitely not just spouting the things you read about in memes on facebook
>>
>>689364308

>Just listen to his bullshit for a minute
Translation - "just listen to what the trained liars on MSNBC and the other controlled networks, say that he said".

You're furthering my case. Wake up.
>>
>>689364092

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is so much misinformation here just assume that none of it is true.

Your first statement, "Hillary Clinton is a career criminal". I don't think that term means what you think it does.

This is why intelligent people outside of the US are getting wrong information.

Then you post an Alex Jones link....
>>
trump is a racist authoritarian lunatic who will destroy the system and go down in flames....clinton will maintain the status quo

maybe the status quo is worse in the long run though, thats the only valid reason to vote for trump
>>
File: 1465641470422.png (1 MB, 1260x1038) Image search: [Google]
1465641470422.png
1 MB, 1260x1038
>>689364503

Now I believe you, and I apologize.

As a person who spends hours a week researching this stuff, it can be hard to believe others when they apparently aren't informed on what's happening.
>>
>>689363910
Heh. Saved
>>
>>689364718
do you actually think i have the patience to list out sources, this is 4chan, not an academic essay...christ
>>
she left soldiers to die in benghazi for fucks sake she has a ton of deaths on her head.
>>
>>689364501

I'm sorry to tell you this, but Alex Jones is not a credible source. He is a conspiracy theorist.

Posting a da Vinci quote does not help your argument.
>>
File: 1378960_630x354.jpg (18 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1378960_630x354.jpg
18 KB, 630x354
>>689364302
>>
File: 1464463656960.jpg (23 KB, 308x395) Image search: [Google]
1464463656960.jpg
23 KB, 308x395
>>689364725
No, listen to the actual guy. There's no one that can quite mimic his incoherent idiotic rants good enough so you have to get them straight from the source
>>
>>689364959

Oh shit. Does this mean Bill Clinton fucked an underage girl?
>>
>>689364725
>hurr durr its a conspiracy

You know theres fucking videos of him being an idiot right? And plenty
>>
>>689362432
To thread same every day
>>
>>689365035
the benghazi thing is nonsense....there are plenty of valid criticisms of hillary , dont rely on sensationalist garbage
>>
>>689363960
More secure? SHe knowingly circumvented strict information protection laws, either fo convenience or because it gave her complete control over who saw what when.

anyone remember that "Loose Lips Sink Ships?" I'm all for openness and freedom of information, but these laws exist for a reason.
>>
>>689364501
Go buy some hormones from that fuckin quack
>>
>>689364959
>Bill Clinton fucks his secretary
>Flies in a sex-party private jet
Now I want to reelect this man
>>
File: image.png (348 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348 KB, 546x700
>>689362432
>>
>>689365229
ok so the men who survived and said specifically that they were denied reinforcments by the secretary of state. cmon you cant be this dumb
>>
>>689361466
>could you please provide some incidents were she provable lied?

she defended her husbands lie about sex with multiple women in the whitehouse.

She defended a child rapist (when she was a lawyer), and theres an audio tape of her boasting about how easy it was to get him off the hook, despite him being guilty.
>>
File: 1452629601205.png (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1452629601205.png
102 KB, 512x512
>>689363910
>technically a fascist
>>
>>689364503

Here is some video from anonymoo' youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
And another which is longer then 1 hour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4
>>
>>689364777

>Then you post an Alex Jones link....

And why exactly do you believe that Alex Jones is bad?

Likely because a bunch of political operatives have demonized him, and then a bunch of trendy twits online have repeated the propaganda.

Every line of my post is true. And Yes, Hillary Clinton IS a career criminal. The emails are probably the most mild thing she's ever done, hence why they're allowing an issue to be made of it to some degree.
>>
>>689365417
you're right, shoulda said "actually"
>>
>>689363778
For the love of god, just use tor.
>>
File: hilary_1463166334069.png (245 KB, 687x703) Image search: [Google]
hilary_1463166334069.png
245 KB, 687x703
>>689361466
Simply, she's lied her whole career.
She says she supports blacks, yet has done the most to jail them with prisons for profit, and three strike rules.
She had a senate seat for eight years and sponsored one bill, to rename a post office.
She slept through a phone call, that would of saved lives, but her beauty sleep was more important than diplomats lives.
She took classified information, removed the heading, and sent it over non secure servers. Then said she didn't.
She stole furniture from the white house when she moved out.
She says that the glass ceiling is holding women back, but she pays her female staff less.

BONUS Google "state department looses six billion dollars" she gave her friends in the defense contractor business a huge bailout just like she did Goldman Sachs.

Basically everything she says is a lie.
>>
>>689361466
>Hillary supports the LGBT movement
>also supports Islam (A religion that says to stone gays)
basically shes a huge hypocrite that can't be trusted.
The most important policy this election year to me, is the policy on the migrant crisis.
Trump has a policy to keep out Muslims, so I'm with him tbh
>>
she lied about being under sniper fire when she flew into the middle east (she boasted about it), she later retracted her statements.
>>
>>689364442
Canadafag here.
Hoping America doesn't pull the biggest boner in history and elect Trump.
Though we know there wouldn't be much difference at all in reality between any presidential candidate...but it sure would be nice not to have to deal with a fascist giving speeches on our TV for the next 4 years.
>>
>>689365411
>She defended a child rapist (when she was a lawyer), and theres an audio tape of her boasting about how easy it was to get him off the hook, despite him being guilty.

fuckin this!
>>
File: 1455010620145.jpg (690 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
1455010620145.jpg
690 KB, 897x1850
>>689365162

Most likely, yes.
>>
she sayin she carries hot suace with her in the purse, but aint nobody seen that shit once.
>>
>>689361466
>what's wrong with hillary?

lied about Syria
lied about Benghazi

got americans killed. I'm a Bernie supporter and I would vote for Trump before Hillary because at least he's not a fucking war criminal.
>>
Trump could possibly be racist but hillary has lied and killed people even if it wasnt by her own hand.
>>
>>689361466
she's the biggest criminal the world has ever seen.
apparently.
investigations by multiple congressional hearings, the FBI, and doj have never turned up any wrongdoing, but don't let that sway you nave, watch this guy on YouTube who has figured the whole thing out by searching things on google.
>>
>>689365577
Do you even know what Fascism is?
>>
>>689365809
If she was able to get him off then the evidence was flimsy as fuck and unsuitable to send a man to jail forever for child rape.
>>
>>689365753
You know how most normal people go to zoos to see the cool, strange animals.
Do Canadians go to the border to look at the strange Americans?
Must be fascinating to see them up close like that...
>>
File: 1312872252791.jpg (182 KB, 800x931) Image search: [Google]
1312872252791.jpg
182 KB, 800x931
>>689361466
fuck it. I'm going pretend this isn't bait and take a whack at it

Hillary is massively hated as a strong epitome of american plutocracy.

>her "policy" is completely fluid. she will change her platform in accordance with whatever is popular. You would think this isn't necessarily a bad thing considering that is sort of the point of a democracy, but it makes people uncomfortable because as a representative no one knows what her actual opinion is (beside making herself money)

which is the next point of contention

>She is in bed with corporate america taking it up the ass like a whore. She got paid a LOT of money by goldman-sachs to give speeches to a bunch of CEO fucks shortly after the too-big-to-fail bank bailouts and land bubble crisis. These speeches have never been released to the public but it is widely believed that whatever was in them, would infuriate the masses

>She has supported privatized prison and her husbands policies in the 90's accounted for a huge surge in our prisons population

>she supports the NSA's continued surveillance of the american people without warrants

>throughout her campaign, the media has been very biased towards her and cnn is a large contributor to her campaign. (there are also other allegation of election fraud but i havent read too much on this)

>she is under investigation by the fbi but will probably get off free
>>
OP pls kill urself NAO!!!
>>
>>689364959
>As a person who spends hours a week researching this stuff, it can be hard to believe others when they apparently aren't informed on what's happening.

i'm, as a european, are highly informed on what's going on in europe. my knowledge about the USA is mediocre. simple fact: when you don't live in a certain country/continent, you just can believe some medias. and the european medias shit on trump all the time. thus i asked what's actually wrong with clinton, because a lot of you people hate her
>>
>>689365959
Isn't it when a guy cums on a girls face?
>>
>>689365959
No, but your mom knows what Facials are.
>>
>>689361466
Okay I'll give you the major reason I have
1. She will be a photo copy of Obama's
2.the email scandal simplified it's like this you get an envelope that says top secrete and take it and put it in your car, then it gets stolen, and then your claim you didn't know any better. The major issue is we just had a general do jail time for a similar but less severe as this but she good if free.
3. Benghazi, she had the responsibility as secretary of state to answer they're calls of help but she ignored them. Air support was 20 minutes away she wouldn't approve it.
4. People are tired of big money politics Hillary has taken Millions of dollars from Bankers and foreign Nations such as Saudi Arabia.in other words it's seems she bought and paid for.
>>
>>689365432
>use Alex Jones as a credible source of anything
Oh dear.
He is the same as Trump, except the polar opposite of him on the political spectrum.
Ever think if spending a few days really digging into the facts and leaving your emotions out of it? You'll be surprised how much you'll actually learn. The truth has nothing to do with either extreme.
>>
>>689366136
Quit stealing my hilarious jokes >>689366131
>>
>>689366131
>>689366136

These two faggits posting from the same room.
>>
>>689365745
Bosnia is not in the middle East and when she was there in 96 I think the embers of war were still hot in a city where snipers were a constant threat.
>>
File: 1458844373751.jpg (20 KB, 185x182) Image search: [Google]
1458844373751.jpg
20 KB, 185x182
>>689366131
>>689366136
Deep political discourse, as expected of Clinton supporters
>>
>>689366253
>when she was there in 96
there is literally video footage contradicting her story.
>>
>>689365431
thanks, going to watch
>>
>>689366253
>Bosnia is not in the middle East

100% Muslims, same longitude as middle east.
>>
>>689366457
Bosnia is in the middle of the fucking balkans, you retard.
>>
>>689366100
>fuck it. I'm going pretend this isn't bait and take a whack at it
no it's not bait.
thank's for your post, i'm going to do some more research in those topics

>>689366107
>OP pls kill urself NAO!!!
because i wanted to understand what's going on in another country?
>>
>>689366253
The 'middle east' describes all countries controlled by the ottoman empire, including the Balkans (where Bosnia is)
>>
>>689366331
Clinton supporter?
Fuck Clinton. I'd vote for Trump, but I am from the UK so, what the fuck do I know.
I am busy watching football, and throwing chairs at Russian and French twats.
>>
>>689366457
You're just wrong bud.
>>
File: Proof.png (22 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Proof.png
22 KB, 600x450
>>689365904
>I'm a Bernie supporter and I would vote for Trump before Hillary because at least he's not a fucking war criminal.
>>
>>689365927
this. this sums up the whole rightwing nut show
>>
>>689366124

I'm actually Australian. And yes, internationally, the media demonization of Trump is in full swing.

>>689366199

Trump isn't perfect, but he's not the "polar opposite" of Alex Jones. Trump was even on his show a few months back. Great interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjZufT7RPDA
>>
>>689366911

hes not a war criminal becuase hes a draft dodger
>>
>>689366752
>describes all countries controlled by the ottoman empire
speaking of the ottoman empire, they had white people enslaved for 600 years.

But we don't talk about that right? 245 black slavery is what's important, white people are privileged
>>
>>689366754
I still haven't heard why Trump is apparently a "Fascist"
>>
>>689361466

Not sure if bait or not....If not, that means you're a giant retard.
>>
>>689367062
>hes a draft dodger
nothing wrong with that, smart people don't fight wars for old men in suits.
>>
>>689366991
>I'm actually Australian
well than it's pretty cool that you are much more informed than i am. but i already learnt some things in this thread, or at least got some hints to do more research
>>
File: Hillary The Riveter.gif (132 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Hillary The Riveter.gif
132 KB, 500x647
Clinton's ahead in every poll now. trump's going to get DESTROYED in November.
>>
>>689361466
she couldn't even keep her husband happy
>>
>>689367101
>Not sure if bait or not....If not, that means you're a giant retard.
read the thread, contribute something usefull, or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>689365089
That picture is his entire campaign.
>>
>>689363960
This guy has to be a troll... nobody is this dumb by accident...
>>
>>689367090
I don't know. I never said he was.
I was just making a joke about facials...
>>
>>689363449
Well she goes to Wall Street and then gets paid a quarter million to give a 5 minute speech. And then what do you know? She's for the TPP; a trade agreement written by corporations FOR corporations. Then she takes donations from Middle East shitholes through the Clinton Foundation and then the State Department approves their arms deals. See how it works?
>>
>>689365753
Wait, why do you watch the American President's speeches in Canada? Why do other countries care so much about what happens in America?
>>
>>689367084
>245 year black slavery
>600 year white slavery

shh anon, we don't discuss what's not in the history books.
>>
>>689366341
Sure she wasn't under any direct threat, the point is it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that one could have embellished false memories of a pretty big event like that under such circumstances. We say she lied, but it seems to me she just fantasized.
>>
File: 1403528447367.png (425 KB, 1359x761) Image search: [Google]
1403528447367.png
425 KB, 1359x761
>>689367182

Well I'm glad you made the thread. One thing is for certain, you're going to see a lot of stuff happen over the coming months. It won't be boring.

If they are allowed to install Crooked Hillary as the next President, it's game over for America, and it may be the last chance we have to restore freedom peacefully.
>>
>>689367084

The reason that white slavery isnt a common fact is litrially becuase of Jew conspiracy.

in 1930, the jewish cabal that ran hollywood implemented the 'Motion picture production code", which included a clause preventing "white slavery" from being depicted or hinted at.

It wasn't untill after the United States v. Paramount Pictures court case that dissolved the Jewish cabal (their word for describing it) that white slavery was shown.
>>
>>689367456
>Why do other countries care so much about what happens in America?
because hollywood spends so much time selling the american dream to audiences around the world. They want to get here and live carefree in san francisco while working 6 hours a week and doing nothing the rest just like every other fickle minded day dreamer out there.
>>
File: 1461092788869.jpg (16 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1461092788869.jpg
16 KB, 419x249
>>689367349
>brit coming into a thread purely for bantz
i should have known
>>
>>689367572
>Sure she wasn't under any direct threat,
she literally recalled the story as "landing under sniper fire"

>embellished false memories of a pretty big event like that under such circumstances.

she was shown on video shaking hands and entertaining children while still on the tarmac.

>but it seems to me she just fantasized.

yea, not president material.
>>
>>689367482
you mean like Black slaves were cuaght and sold by other black tribes? that black slavery was the result of infighting between savage tribes of Africa?

That no white 'slave hunters' ever existed, and are purely hollywood fiction?
>>
>>689366078
We can actually watch them on TV and Internet now!!
Seriously though, I've spent tons of time in the US, north and south, and whether or not their political stance makes sense or not, I've always admired their big hearts and welcoming attitudes. Some of the best people on earth, for real.
The real problem are the rich 0.1% and people in power. That's why the rest of the world fucking hates you and wants to wipe you off the face of the earth. It would literally take nothing to overthrow them, but there is a very credible illusion that they are too big and scary to fuck with. I really hope you can all organize something and deal with this bullshit. There is no reason why the greatest country on earth should have ended up like it has. Biggest GDP on earth while also having the most out of control debt for instance. Why? The worst corruption imaginable. Please do something to save yourselves. And voting for either Trump or Hillary doesn't count.
>>
>>689367084
It's cos you don't study European history. The Ottoman invasion is a prominent event.
>>
>>689362942
That's actually hilarious, because Mexico has little environmental regulation, minimum wage is 4 dollars a day and incredibly low taxes.
I think America will go in the direction of Mexico under a trump presidency, it will stay the same under Hillary:
Really, what kind of moron thinks it's a good idea to get rid of the EPA?
>>
File: 1465641308459.jpg (255 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
1465641308459.jpg
255 KB, 520x650
>>689367572

This post is EXPERT level political spin. Congratulations.
>>
>>689361466
Off the top of my head

She knowingly lied about the Bengazi embassy attack.

She repeatedly lied about her email server, which contained classified information behind appallingly bad security measures. Lied about releasing all of her emails, plus other things related to the email problem.

Lied about being under sniper fire in bosnia.

Instigated personal attacks on her husband's mistresses/sexually assault victims and then claims to be pro women.

Lied about clinton foundation donations and speaking fees, and how they relate to her decisions while heading the state department.

Has repeatedly lied on the campaign trail about her connections to wall street and the big banks.

Changes her personal opinions only when the majority of the country does, or it is politically expedient to do so.

Has lied about her voting record while a senator.

Claimed women have always been the primary victims of war.

Paid her female staffers less than mer male staffers (same for clinton foundation employees)

Threw her daughter under the bus after comments chelsea made about bernie sanders earlier this year ( which clinton likely told her to say, they said chelsea went rogue when it backfired).

Seriously, just spend a few hours googling. She is the embodiment of political corruption and is a horrible person. Frank underwood Ina pants suit.
>>
>>689366124
European media is just as biased as American media. They only support candidates that follow the neoliberal ideology and slander everyone else.
>>
>>689367637
>it's game over for America, and it may be the last chance we have to restore freedom peacefully.

could you elaborate this point please?
>>
ITT:
>OP wants legitimate examples of clinton corruption
>durr she's obviously a criminal
>trump may not be that great but he's basically perfect
>if you don't believe me you're buying into the liberal agenda and/or getting paid to post here

I guess this is what you get for asking political questions to 16 year olds.
>>
>>689367206
Can't wait. I'll pop the popcorn. Its going to be a great show.
>>
>>689367456
We're rooting for America because we really want to like America again. Some of us remember a time when it wasn't complete shit, and we think Americans are awesome people and deserve a great America again.
Trump or Hillary, still going to be shit. There needs to be something completely different happen to stop the downward spiral.
>>
>>689368275
liberalism is trying to end free speech, in order to protect 'feelings'.
>>
>>689368087
thanks anon

>>689368404
at least i've got some impressions to do further research. i wanted to understand the mindset of some muricans regarding clinton
>>
>>689368454
ealry to mid eighties was rad for america, every kid in my area wanted to be american, or do american shit.

sort of like the way weaboos are all hype over japan, except it was litrially EVERY kid here, not just a minority of fat autistic cunts.
>>
File: mozartkugler.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
mozartkugler.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>>689364503
all of this reminds me of pic related
>>
>>689361466
When I hear Trump's crazy bullshit about beaners and fuck knows what I at least know they are his words, Hillary being bought and sold long ago you can't trust a single fucking word out of her yap.
>>
File: 1464538034342.jpg (30 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1464538034342.jpg
30 KB, 625x626
>>689363960
>>
File: 1457886554166.jpg (26 KB, 541x350) Image search: [Google]
1457886554166.jpg
26 KB, 541x350
>>689368086
Well technically, a 12 year old is not a woman
>>
File: 1458295008473.jpg (416 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1458295008473.jpg
416 KB, 960x719
>>689368275

Putting someone in the White House as obviously criminal as Hillary Clinton, represents the next phase of the New World Order agenda.

They're not even trying to be covert about it anymore.

They're going to start rushing ahead with their plans (de-industralization of 1st-World nations, collapsing the economy, going after gun rights and free speech, more staged terror attacks, etc).

If you have the patience, this film is probably the one to watch. It lays out the entire future plan for society. Watch the whole thing; and keep in mind, it doesn't get into the heavy stuff until about half-way through...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
>>
>>689364092
>OP us either a shill or bait
>I literally can not stop sucking Trump's dick for the entire length of my post
Okay
>>
>>689368456
Isome a liberal and I certainly don't care about people's feelings. I care about everyone's rights having equal protection and people right to do whatever they want as long as they do not infringe on the rights or quality of life of other in doing so.
>>
>>689368692
A lot of us don't like trump either. There are plenty of reasons why both trump and Hillary are not worthy.

For example, I'll end up voting for Gary johnson, while brother will vote for Trump even though he doesn't like him (voting against hillary basically). And none of that matters because we live in california, which will go to hillary no matter what.
>>
>>689361466
To make it brief, back in the day she had a "friend". Someone who worked very close with her and Bill. One day, after she was brought up with allegations on a scandal, said friend had agreed to testify to all sorts of things he'd been a part of, against Hillary. He never made it to court. Killed before the hearing.
>>
>>689364092
>he took the memes seriously

Lol
>>
Everything she says is a lie.
Everything she does is for her personal gain.
Only thing she cares about is money.
>>
>>689369240
>hey're going to start rushing ahead with their plans (de-industralization of 1st-World nations, collapsing the economy, going after gun rights and free speech, more staged terror attacks, etc).

i'm going to watch that movie, but i somehow do have the impression you are a conspiracy theorist. why would anyone ever want to de-industrialze the 1st world or kill economy?
>>
>>689364092
Or
http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/
And don't forget that in 2007 trump stated he was exited for the housing market crash that sent us into recession.
>>
>>689369240
hope you're young and inexperienced, and not mentally ill

literally, the only two choices
>>
>>689369240
Well if the Illuminati is not trying to hide anymore, might as well wear your tinfoil hat outside, shitface.

But good luck electing a big money guy to get rid of big money in politics

That's the kind of warped logic only Trumpfags can come up with
>>
>>689361466
Look up her gay marriage stance early 2000's then her stance while shes running now
>>
>>689367878
I am not American. I am British.
Of all the countries, I think Canada has the best idea.
I would say Switzerland, but every European country is racist, so...
The UK is probably the most racially tolerant country in Europe.
Isn't that weird?
>>
File: image.gif (946 KB, 480x625) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
946 KB, 480x625
>>689361466
She's a dishonest untrustworthy megalomaniac. Sadly she's also our best option. Feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>689366737
no u comunist scum, it's because ur pushing ur comunist propaganda, thats why (yes, I think u are being payed for this).
>>
>>689361466
Hillary Camp Shill Detected
>>
>>689369687
same reason they put fluoride in the water...
... depopulate the earth.

oh wait, lifespans have increased since fluoride.

well then same reason they spray chem trails, to kill us off faster and destroy crop yields

oh wait, lifespans and crop yields still increasing...
>>
>>689369687
1st world is already de-industrialzed for the most part (we're a service economy in most occidental countries) due to relocalizations to Oriental countries. And our economy is already pretty shit so...
>>
>>689361466
Well atleast she isn't a climate denier. That automatically makes her better than trump
>>
>>689368860
Yes but they're horrific words. I also don't think they're his real opinions. He's just appealing to the lowest common denominator. Sadly it's working
>>
File: 213148_orig.jpg (477 KB, 1072x800) Image search: [Google]
213148_orig.jpg
477 KB, 1072x800
>>689369687

lol yes, many people would call me a conspiracy theorist. I'll freely admit that.

But if you're giving me your word that you'll watch that film, I thank you. It'll pretty much answer any of the questions you have.

I'd be very interested to see what you think, but I doubt we'll speak again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Here's your video, OP.
>>
File: image.png (254 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 350x347
>>689370466
>>
>>689370242
I don't see how that is liberals fault.
Globalism isn't the problem it's the way it is being implemented, it doesn't benifit the importingor exporting countries the businesses that outsourcing are the only real beneficiary.
That's what happens when money is the bottom line.
>>
ITT: Shillfanboys scared of Trump, not realizing that something bad would happen to him anyway, implying hed win the bogus ballot whats not going to happen cause we have to preserve our political correctness and do nothing til the us becomes europe.
>>
>>689370466
I'm very anti-establishment but this image is brimming with retardation.

>Muh vaccines
>Muh flouride
>Muh GMO
>>
>>689370466
well yes it's difficult to talk again at /b, but you have my word that i'm going to watch that movie.
but consider, i'm pretty sceptical against conspiracy theories and such things, because i've simply met to much bemused people in that area.

but yeah, i'm going to watch it
>>
File: 9717940_orig.jpg (454 KB, 1100x781) Image search: [Google]
9717940_orig.jpg
454 KB, 1100x781
>>689369938

>Well if the Illuminati is not trying to hide anymore, might as well wear your tinfoil hat outside, shitface.

What I mean by my statement is that, part of their agenda has always been to eventually get to the point where they could be virtually open about it.

Secrecy, successive approximation and incrementalism have served them quite well, but they are now at the point where they are beginning to uncloak.

As they do, more people than ever are starting to wake up. But at the same time, many people are descending into levels of stupidity, ignorance and delusion to the point where they're barely human.

It's going to be very interesting to see how things play out. For those who are informed, won't be boring.
>>
File: 1439376401657.png (74 KB, 707x530) Image search: [Google]
1439376401657.png
74 KB, 707x530
>>689370600
>>
>>689370679
Honestly I didn't follow the whole conversation and wasn't thinking about who wants to do what. I was just stating that these things are already like that and some one has obviously something to gain from it. Also, China and Brasil developped their country with delocalizations and such, they benefit less than us but benefit from it nonetheless.
>>
>>689370483
God. Fuck.

Why couldn't we just elect Bernie
>>
>>689370800

I actually agree with you. There are many insane people in the group we're talking about that give the rest a bad name.

Furthermore, it's on record that insane theories are spread on purpose to discredit real, proven facts.
>>
>>689371376
I feel that while it may help devolp economies the overall quality of life suffers from inadequate environmental and labor laws
>>
>>689361466

Hillary is a psychopathic warmonger. But suddenly that's cool because she's liberal and a woman.
>>
>>689371708
I agree entirely with you on that point. The only thing that might help them is that now people feel more concerned about the product they use and buy when they see how its made and by who it's made.

This usually lead to the exposure of these big companies and pressure them but it's usually not that effective..
>>
>>689371456
thank you for the discussion anon. as said, i'm going to watch the movie soon.
would like to talk to you again, but yeah, nearly impossible at /b
>>
>>689371425
>Economic fascist who has almost no life experience for being 100 years old
>Somehow a good choice

Hillary is a turbo cunt, but don't think for a second Bernie is any better by a significant margin.
>>
>>689371229
You can't argue with someone who's insane so why bother.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>689366100
Someone finally answered OP!
>>
>>689371991
Abosolutley, if everyone was aware and cared about the impact they make as consumers problems like this would be rare.
>>
>>689363960
Either a troll, or an example of why america is in the shitter. So many false statements here.
>>
>>689364503
>>689367572
The shill is real how can you protect her?
>>
File: Why NOT to vote for Hillary.png (647 KB, 1023x1036) Image search: [Google]
Why NOT to vote for Hillary.png
647 KB, 1023x1036
>>689361466
Heres all you will ever need

>Now take your campaign staff to another website bitch
>>
File: Benghazi for hillary.jpg (118 KB, 850x679) Image search: [Google]
Benghazi for hillary.jpg
118 KB, 850x679
>>689361466
Heres a reminder
>>
>>689372525
>The shill is real how can you protect her?

just stopt this "shill" and "bait" bullshit finally. i neither support trump nor clinton. i seeked for some insights from muricans.
>>
>>689368805
Because it's true
>>
File: gafgasgsd.jpg (51 KB, 493x470) Image search: [Google]
gafgasgsd.jpg
51 KB, 493x470
>>689372159
>economic fascist
Thanks for coming out as an idiot right away so I wouldn't have to waste time on an actual response
>>
File: 1461118843974.jpg (77 KB, 656x769) Image search: [Google]
1461118843974.jpg
77 KB, 656x769
>>689372949
Oh i'm sorry did that bit of truth trigger you too much
>>
>>689372536
thank's anon. i'm going to research every single point of pic related
>>
File: images (12)_1.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (12)_1.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>
>>689370129
>no u comunist scum, it's because ur pushing ur comunist propaganda, thats why (yes, I think u are being payed for this).

kek. payed for what? get informations? honestly asking muricans about their impressions?
seriously, stay real.
>>
File: 1401157421281.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1401157421281.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>689373138
>muh 95% tax rates

Nigger, don't you know the latest news is that he's gonna tax you 105%? Havent watched your propaganda for a week I guess. Bad american
>>
File: 1454056213921.jpg (52 KB, 799x352) Image search: [Google]
1454056213921.jpg
52 KB, 799x352
>>689373613
I know the autism makes it hard to pick up, but the image is a joke and not meant to be taken literally.

However though, doesn't change the fact that the United States does in face have the highest corporate taxes on the planet.
>>
>>689374094
>Implying you still have money to take away

You are fighting over scraps at the bottom while most of the GDP is pocketed by a tiny elite yet you think that tax breaks will fix the system. It's idiocy
>>
>>689373458
payed to push ur comunist agenda, comrade
>>
>>689375043
Not tax breaks, a simplistic and flat tax code that can't be abused and manipulated. You know, the ones a certain party has been trying to get passed for a long time now.

And I love this meme where people seem to think wealth is some tangible thing you can just lock away. I would sit here and try and explain to you the effects of investing and the countless other elements in the economy that influence and change how wealth is created and delegated, but teaching economics to someone who actually wants to learn is already hard enough. Let alone someone who wants nothing to do with it.
>>
>>689375154
> comunist agenda
you're so retarded, it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>689375690
if the economy is all you care for, and you understand all the interrelated factors that makes it tick. why do you support a climate denier that wants to disband the EPA?
>>
>>689375690
How can a flat tax work without gutting the public services and regulations that make society function properly?
>>
>>689377101
>Moving goalposts

>>>689377276
>regulations that make society function properly
>Implying
>>
>>689375690
The investment trope is bullshit though.
It is what they keep telling us so we think living in an oligarchy is actually good, but its wrong

Even though rich people do invest a certain part of their income it is a) not nearly as high a percentage as low income people do (who have to spend most of their income on living expenses) and b) does often not benefit the actual standard of living at home because even Trump can only eat 3 times a day and shit into one toilet.

The majority of investments can go literally anywhere, and often times that is not into the US itself, benefitting local companies

Essentially, money in the hands of rich people is removed from local/national circulation, hampering national growth

Google Asher Edelman, a former wallstreet shark, who makes this point very well.
>>
>>689377418
I'm not moving goalposts. If you don't get that the economy is ultimately reliant on nature you don't understand the economy as well as you think you do.
>>689377418
Well how else do you expect to make up for the loss of public revenue?
>>
File: rav20160614012051.jpg (411 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
rav20160614012051.jpg
411 KB, 1440x810
>>
>>689365635
wuts dat
>>
>>689361466
This has to be bait.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/
>>
>>689377796
>Well how else do you expect to make up for the loss of public revenue?

Maybe stopping the trillions of dollars in broken and useless government subsidized programs would be a good start.
>>
>>689378173
So what I said.
Government programs like?
>>
File: 1465736251893.jpg (80 KB, 720x678) Image search: [Google]
1465736251893.jpg
80 KB, 720x678
>>
>>689378055
>http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies-hillary-clinton/
>>
File: bigmoney.jpg (163 KB, 915x1235) Image search: [Google]
bigmoney.jpg
163 KB, 915x1235
She is bought by big money... wall street/big corporations.
>>
File: 1465830544653.jpg (146 KB, 786x869) Image search: [Google]
1465830544653.jpg
146 KB, 786x869
>>
>>689378252
The 1.5 trillion dollars into a healthcare system that most people don't even acknowledge exists would be a good start considering it takes up more of our budget than literally anything. (Yes, even the United States defense spending isn't that high)

1.2 trillion dollars seems way too much for pensions

800,00 billion is a pretty large budget even for the US as far as Defense spending goes. Remove presence from other countries and let them pay for their own military.

Those are just the top 3 biggest financial drains in the US, of course a lot of the smaller stuff could use some serious slashing as well such as social security, welfare, etc..
>>
>>689378173
What government programs? The only ones I've heard trump mention are the EPA and the department of education.
In the past 40 years the EPA has saved way more American lives than the department of defense and the department of education is broken but necessary and needs to be fixed.
Look to the state of Oklahoma for what happens when environmental regulation and education are skimped on. It's not pretty.
>>
>>689367878
no you wouldn't be able to overthrow them. it doesn't matter that the rich is 0.1% most americans would sign the fuck up to go to war if it meant dying for their country...
>>
>>689362942
100% Agreed. I'm not getting raped by anyone anymore.
>>
>>689378805
I agree on both points but, Nobody purposing a flat tax will do that
>>
>>689364501
it isn't fed to you when you are watching the source. Shouldn't you be hiding in an internet-less bunker from the lizard Illuminati spewing chem trails and summoning demons?
>>
>>689378173
This. We don't need more taxation, the government needs a better way to manage the money they're already getting. Slashing the military budget, removing our troops and bases overseas, and ending the drug war would be a good place to start.
>>
>>689367349
Oh, those kooky fascists!
>>
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 1024x985) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 1024x985
>>689375690
How is a flat tax even remotely fair with the current levels of income inequality? America would actually be an oligarchy.
>>
>>689361466
Nothing's wrong with her, really. I wish we had a real left wing in the US but I'm voting for her, and she'll be president. She was already on track to win before Trump became so successful. The Republican party is in the middle of a generational reorganization.

The email thing is just a slight scandal that gets harped on by desperate opponents. There's nothing of value there.
>>
>>689380280
>Income inequality

love this meme
>>
>>689373267
Don't use Google though, she's manipulating the searches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
>>
I just find it hard to believe they find a man who has been hiring woman and blacks all his life (even before it was "cool") to be a misogynist/racist, while the woman and her husband ave been destructive to minorities.

Hillary also had a hand in the destabilization of nearly the entirety of the Middle East while secretary of state, with her only real accomplishment being her killing Osama bin Laden. Meanwhile we have had the largest "refugee crisis" since WWII and have openly negotiated with people who are known to hate the USA, and gave them power and money. She also hit the reset button on Russia, and the weakness of the administration was laid bare to all the countries in the world. Now suddenly Iran, Russia, China, ISIS, and NK have a big dick.
5/10 (possibly plus 2 as 2 occurred in 2009) of the largest mass shootings have occurred under Obama, even though there a higher gun regulations now than before.
Racial tensions are at their highest, with threats going so far as to ban "Hate Speech" as well as multiple riots.
Obama didn't pass gay marriage, his HC bill was largely met with scrutiny on both sides, and Hillary wants to continue the legacy of largely doing nothing for the American people, while continuing to sell our jobs, and the livelihood of future Americans and Middle Class off overseas.
>>
>>689380567
How is that a meme? It's statistics, do you not get the negative consequences of a few people getting richer and richer while the rest of us keep losing money? You see what happened to Russia, how low does the American quality of life have to drop before you wake up?
>>
>>689380567
Even most conservatives acknowledge income inequality is a thing. Your literary too retarded to post here.
>>
>>689380969
I hope you know the reason there is this gap between the poor and rich has less to do with inequality more to do with the fact that the 10% wealthiest people in the United States are the 10% wealthiest people on the planet.

To put it into perspective, the 10% poorest people in the United States are still more wealthy than 70% of the planet.
>>
>>689381008
See>>689381048
>>
>>689364725
THIS
I guarantee 90% of the youth that hates trump and wants censorship and gun control have never listed to a single speech he has made. You all just listen to what the news says he said. Because you are sheep following the herd.
>>
>>689381048
Americans in general are some of the wealthiest people on the planet.
I don't see how that makes the fact that they are getting richer while the middle class is sinking into poverty in droves any better.
>>
>>689365165
You know there's proof of Hillary being a criminal right?
>>
>>689365229
Wowwwwww!

See, this is why everyone that's not a liberal cuck hates liberal cucks.
You are literally shooting down statements by people who were there, just to try and validate Hillary as a qualifying candidate for president.

She shouldn't even be a candidate for citizenship.
>>
>>689365826
Is this thread a bullshit stacking competition?
>>
>>689381704
says the clown supporting a conman being sued for fraud in a bait-and-switch scheme. Not to mention, you provide no evidence, and as far as I know, Hillary has never been charged, much less convicted of any crime. Try again, you brain dead fuckwit.
>>
>>689381640
If you wan't the middle class to thrive then maybe we shouldn't be pushing small businesses out of the marketplace with taxes and regulations that only multi-million dollar companies can afford to uphold.

I know this might be a pretty radical concept when you firs hear it, but big business love taxes and regulation. While it may cost them in the short run, they make their money back plus some in the long run because it pushes out competition in the marketplace and allows them to even have a larger influence in the marketplace and profit even more. Welcome to corporatism, and the ironic thing is that the people who claim to hate these corporations are the same ones who are helping them become more wealthy.
>>
>>689369511
if i was from 'MURICA, I'd vote for Johnson too.
>>
>>689381964
They're both shit candidates you retard. The sooner you fags wake up and vote for someone worth a fuck like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson the better.
>>
>>689361466
She's a Tax dodging CUNT... read about the Clinton foundation.

Her family is far more corrupt that Trump could ever be. She has the media wrapped round her finger.

The Clintons helped flood America with poor brown people just to get votes for the democrats.

Fuck that horrible cunt.
>>
>>689382027
Nobody is taxing small businesses at the same rate as big business or thinks that is even a remotely good idea. Except for people that are proponents of a flat tax(You)
>>
>>689363778
Monica Lewinsky blew Bill - and kept the prom dress with the semen stains on it for five years without getting it cleaned. Who does that? Unless they plan to write a book and cash in later? The investigations (multiple) at the time were run by the Republicans - who were trying to undermine Bill in any way they could. Nothing illegal was proved, no allegations substantiated, the special prosecutor (who was doing things way worse then Bill, which came out later - in fact all the major Republicans involved have since been done for sex or money scandals ) was a Republican hatchet man - it was all justa cheap and nasty smear campaign. which the Republicans have kept up against Hillary for thirty years. Thirty years of constant lies about her, unsubstantitaed allegations, attack aftre attack - Benghazi was the latest - a non event, blown up by Republicans who are shit scared of her becoming president. thiry years of smears - but she has never been shown to be doing anything illegal. Doesn't that tell you something about her? And as for the email thing - read them. read her emails that have been released. She actually fucking cares about the USA she actually works to help people. The republicunts wont tell you that - but read her own words. this is a hard working person who cares. Or would it be TLDNR, I will just vote with the Carl Rove lies and the Koch brothers smears, and not do any fact checking?
>>
>>689382512
>Implying conglomerates pay taxes given the complexity of our tax code.

Small businesses can't typically afford financial teams to dodge taxes.

Also that "Regulation" part is a huge point. This is something that cannot be avoided and is designed to keep small businesses from entering the maketplace by building a huge financial wall that has to be overcome before you can even attempt to compete as a business.
>>
>>689368086
not true. As a young lawyer she was assigned to defend a rape case - by a judge, who would not let her out of it when se tried to decline. She then made a defense, as legally and ethically required, and he got a sentence which was entirely standard for the offense at the time. she hated doing it and took steps so she never had to do it again. Your interpretation is offense in its dishonesty.
>>
>>689382795
Many regulations are common sense and completely necessary. Please list the regulations that are keeping small businesses from entering the market.
Tax dodging is a serious problem but that doesn't rationalize a flat tax that is unfair to small business and the middle class.
Why not fix the tax code and enforce tax laws? This is one of the many instances where regulation is benifical to society. Why do we need to put a flat tax on top of that?
>>
>>689368087
>Off the top of my head

yeah I can see you are off your head....
>She knowingly lied about the Bengazi embassy attack.

actually, she didn't - examples please?
>She repeatedly lied about her email server, which contained classified information behind appallingly bad security measures. Lied about releasing all of her emails, plus other things related to the email problem.

Apparently her server was never hacked, while the offical one was hacked repeatedly...
>Lied about being under sniper fire in bosnia.

No, over a series of years and series of interviews, her story changed. Like anyone, her memory is not perfect and we are all likely to develop new versions of stories (have you ever told a story about an event where you changed the details? Where you claim to have done or seen something you only know about from someone else's story? - do you embellish for effect? That is what she did. And it didn't matter - she made no great claims about this event.
>>
>>689383299
>Many regulations are common sense and completely necessary.

Strongly disagree. Employment is an entirely consensual thing and should remain that way, employees should retain the freedom to negotiate their own wages and working conditions. Things like minimum wage and labor quotas drive out competition and growth and are big contributors to this "inequality" you claim to hate so much but refuse to change.

>Why not fix the tax code and enforce tax laws?

Are you proposing we make the tax code ever more convoluted and complex as if the federal government hasn't tried doing that countless times before? Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
>>
>>689382795
And you still haven't answered this question
>if the economy is all you care for, and you understand all the interrelated factors that makes it tick. why do you support a climate denier that wants to disband the EPA?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465841356182.jpg (63 KB, 651x683) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465841356182.jpg
63 KB, 651x683
You tell me annon.
>>
>>689384018
The Cuck Crew
>>
>>689368087
>Instigated personal attacks on her husband's mistresses/sexually assault victims and then claims to be pro women.

no she didn't - this is a false claim

>Lied about clinton foundation donations and speaking fees, and how they relate to her decisions while heading the state department.

No there is no evidence her vote or policy has been changed by her speaking engagements - just because you are jealous that you cant get paid for your opinion does not mean she is for sale.
>Has repeatedly lied on the campaign trail about her connections to wall street and the big banks.

Actually, no she hasn't
>Changes her personal opinions only when the majority of the country does, or it is politically expedient to do so.

Well, sometimes people do change opinons - you might be right on this, but, that is hardly uncommon
>Has lied about her voting record while a senator.

When?
>Claimed women have always been the primary victims of war.

And may be right about that. More femals civilians died in WW2 than male soldiers. More women civilians are being burned to death in Syria than men.
>Paid her female staffers less than mer male staffers (same for clinton foundation employees)

was this weighted for seniority, or was this just reported by Republicans?
>Threw her daughter under the bus after comments chelsea made about bernie sanders earlier this year ( which clinton likely told her to say, they said chelsea went rogue when it backfired).

Fair enough
>>
>>689383798
Not paying a minimum wage makes it easy for people to profit off of the desperation of the working class. I suppose you are also I favor of children working 14 hour days. Look at the labor and environmental laws of China, India, and Mexico and then look at the the average quality of life of their citizens.
>>
>>689365927

Yup. This guy gets it.
>>
>>689375690
A flat tax-rate is a regressive tax system, so no, fuck that
>>
>>689372602
> bullshit picture i've found on the internet
There is a video showing lybians demonstrators trying to save Christopher Stevens from the flames. They carried him to the hospital right after he was found.
>>
I don't think she is anymore corrupt than most politicians. She has made mistakes in hindsight just like anyone else. Her heart is in the right place, I believe she genuinely cares for America. She has been first lady, Senator and Secretary of State so I believe we will have a very strong leader in her.
>>
>>689366177
>20 minutes

I think our nearest airbase is a little bit further than 20 minutes unless you're just flying one of our spy jets overhead to look at it.
>>
>>689367206

Agreed. And she's actually fucking qualified.

My favorite part of the last election was after both MSNBC and CNN called it in favor of Obama (over Romney) I flipped to Fox. They were screaming that it was not over!

I used to be Republican before it was hijacked in the 90's by neocons. I guess I identify as Democrat now as they have adopted all of the old Repub ideas without the baggage of hating fags/liberals/trans/blacks/spics/etc...
>>
>>689384554
If there is such little demand in a given industry that they are paying workers morsels for their work, that's a good indication that there is a largely inflated workforce for that industry and they need to either adapt or deal with their wages.

Really basic principles of supply and demand here. Also you can contribute a lot of the poverty to the governments of those places. China is one of the largest exporters on the planet yet its populace remains poor. Contrast this to Hong Kong where capitalism is embraced rather than shunned and it is one of the most prosperous cities on the planet. It's amazing how strong the contrast is between two places in the same country with just a shift in policy change.
>>
File: 1462471180324.jpg (87 KB, 797x421) Image search: [Google]
1462471180324.jpg
87 KB, 797x421
>>689365035
>>689365392
>>689381906
>>
>>689363449
Bill never raped anyone; the ladies were lining up for him.
And what does allowing/ enabling that say about Hillary, his wife?
>>
hillary is a democrat
trump is a democrat
bernie is a marxist democrat
hopefully in the next four years they don't take away any liberties for "feelings" and ww3 doesn't break out
shapiro 2020
>>
>>689385110
Exactly, conservatives ruined the Republican Party. I wish the party of Lincoln and teddy Roosevelt was still around, the party that will stick up for the rights of the marginalized instead of vilifying them like todays GOP.
The bottom line is conservatives are cancer and throughout history always have been , regardless of party affiliation.
>>
>>689385761
What's your point? That because Bush did it that makes it permissible? Come back when you have an actual argument.
>>
>>689384755
>It's the current year
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.