[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is it so hard to lose you're virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 11
File: 1465795114445.jpg (27 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1465795114445.jpg
27 KB, 440x660
Why the fuck is it so hard to lose you're virginity?
>>
>>689349030
Because you're awkward/ugly/distant

I'd say be yourself and it'll happen. But if you're on here asking that question you should try being like the guys that were popular in high school. Then you'll at least get the dumb college poon
>>
>>689349030
because you are still young and haven't got enough resources and confidence, that comes with time
>>
>>689349030
because it's your not you're
>>
>>689349030
Do you really know what kind of chick you want ? Or do you want to jump on every piece of ass you see ?

Anyway, do not tryto be the alpha male or those kind of propaganda you see on the web or TV, that's some bullshit created in order to suck the money out of sexually frustrated people.

The more you'll be yourself, the more they'll come to you.
>>
well, if you're a guy (assuming you are) you need to be attractive/interesting/tall (preferable to most women)/plus a number of "requirements" women have

if you're a woman, all you gotta do is not be fat. and then you'll still get men willing to fuck you easily. just ones you probably won't want to fuck (see above).
>>
>>689349030
Because girls hate bad grammar- so don't text them in future
>>
>>689349571
20, 50k in my savings account and rising, "confidant" enough to ask any girl out.

>>689349873
I know what type of girl I like but I cant help but be willing (does not mean I do) to jump at any ass I cant get. I cant help it but its true.

>>689349985
Decent looking (I think), Boring but only to women ( like things they find boring), Height: 6,1

Its so sooooooooo hard nowadays I think. Women hold way more power over us then we do over them at my age.
>>
Because your fat
>>
>>689350447
70kg fgt.
>>
Because you're a fucking loser.
I fucked some big titted bitch when I was 14 with no effort. Come on man
>>
>>689350520
How old are you tho, I bet you it was easy when you were younger.
>>
6.3''
>>
>>689349985
This goes both ways you do realise. Just because you are a girl doesn't mean the guys you approach wont have standards.
>>
>>689350815
hahahahahahah
>>
>>689350498
Come on dude. Use the whole word and stop half-assing it.
Faggot sounds so much better said proper
>>
I had no problems with it. Lost it first time I tried. Girls were easy enough to get to fuck. You must be ugly. Because I am autistic and I still got plenty of pussy in school.
>>
>>689349030
It's not, just use more chloroform man
>>
>>689350815
Hormones over standards.
It's the truth
>>
>>689349030
OP it's like getting your first job. You're nervous as hell and fuck up during the interview. The first day there, is all questions and apologies. And to ice the fucking cake, everyone has worked this job together for a while. Not unlike breaking first snatch, the first one is always sucky and a learning experience.
>>
>>689350581
21. And that was at the height of me being an awkward nerd and I STILL had girls going after my nuts . I guess it's just luck man.
>>
>you're virginity
I'm not virginity, fix your fucking grammar OP. That's one of the reasons why you don't get a pussy.
>>
>>689349030
It's not. Lost mine at 14 to a slam pig.
>>
>>689350930
I cant be THAT ugly ffs people keep telling me
"ugh do you have a gf yet?"
"ehh no"
"ugh why not?"
"ehh I duno"

Yeah fuck everyone who ask me that shit btw.
>>
>>689349030
Who is this semen demon?
>>
It's not that bad, if you can make a girl laugh without being cringey or overbearing, it goes a long way. On top of that, play the decent, sensitive, yet straightforward guy card. And it you have average to good looks, all the better
>>
>>689349030
Because you're a virgin. You have no experience and therefore have no fucking clue as to what you need to do to get laid.
>>
>>689351375
It's nothing tbh you probably make it a bug deal
>>
>>689351229
Sorry my grammer is not that great, never been good at English :/

lim x->2

X^2-3x+2/x-2

Work this out please, or go fuck your're'r self.

>>689351375
So virgins never get laid by that logic. Cool story.
>>
>>689351548
>>
>>689349030
Its not
>>
File: 1465724225042.jpg (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465724225042.jpg
62 KB, 720x720
It's not if you have charisma. Please, don't mistake charisma for roofies.
>>
>>689350421
A lot of it comes down to your personality if you want a relationship.

Woman are all different. Some love sex, some are meh about sex.

Just be yourself and if something happens it will probably happen naturally. (you can keep asking girls out though)
>>
its 1 retard.
>>
OP's picture is Beth Lily in case anyone was wondering
>>
>start to work out until you look at least Ottermode
>buy better clothes and get a trendy hipster or swagfag style + haircut depending on your age and girls you want to pick up
>take the train/bus/car every weekend to drive to a different city (100k-1 million inhabitants at best)
>take a cheapt hostel
>walk around all day trying to find bored teens you can join
>when it gets dark look where the drunk teens are
>invite yourself and say that you are new in this town
>place down your beers
>hand them over a joint
>say you are happy to have finally found similar minded people
>pretend to have sex regularly without being weird about it
>sex is a normal topic so don't sperg out and be ready to tell some sex stories yourself
>do this every weekend until you've made some friends with a group of party-loving teenagers
>get invited to parties, pre-drinkings and all the cool events
>just ask them which girls to pick up, how to pick them up and maybe give you some tips

I did all this by basically just going skateboarding. My town (10k inhabitants) didn't had a skaterpark so I was visiting different cities a lot. It's easy to make new 30 minute to a few hours friendships once you aren't akward anymore and I've had hundreds of ONS this way
>>
>>689350421
Oh, look. Another "I have everythig I need, guize, why women no fuck me? I am super stud and there has to be some sort of plot, nothing to do with me being an arrogant dickwad nosir" thread
>>
>>689349030
its not,
>take girl on date
>get girlfriend
>get sex after a little while

shits easy man, the older you get the easier it gets.
>>
>>689349030
It's not, your standards are high, your confidence is low. You can bang a whore anytime, but that doesn't mean you will.
>>
>be me 18, virgin @club
>girl keep grinding me
>drag her to bathroom
>get head
>fuck her right in the pussy

The end.
Just fucking hang around drunk girls and you will get pussy at some point. I literally never have a problem finding girls who are willing to fuck. Almost all single girls who are out clubbing wants to succ
>>
How do u even have a life, gf when you have a small penis
>>
File: edgy.jpg (30 KB, 250x362) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
30 KB, 250x362
>>689353135
+what I've learned is that most of you guys here have no idea what is attractive

Like yeah I know the fedora is just a meme, but you try to be sophisticated/elegant or "good"

Stop trying to give a shit.

It's often clear that you put way too much effort into it (or none at all)

Learn something from Kurt Cobain, thugs and Chad

Express yourself and don't be a pussy about it. Be proud of yourself no matter what you are wearing

Pic related is me and a girl I've picked up at a music festival. She was my festival-gf for the day

>skinny black jeans
>edgy anime shirt
>used a sharpie to create a unibrow

I looked shitty on purpose, because it's a fesival and who gives a shit, but girls loved it

Just like my curent style
>manbun
>fake ray ban glasses
>ripped skiny black jeans
>shoelace instead of a belt
>video game sleeve
>septum and niple piercings
>white tanktop with nipples cut out
is obviously not god, but I'm getting laid twice every weekend

that's cool
that's chill
I'm being myself and thus find similar minded people
women like that I'm confident in myself instead of trying to show how good I am with an expensive clock and suit
I don't have to rely on wealth or status

>>689353475
you've got it backwards grandpa

nowadays it's
>have sex
>if you are sexually compatible start going on dates
>if you have chemistry start a relationship
>>
Its so hard and so easy.

I could have lost it like 8 times I shit you not (was a 4/10 greaselord through high school) and I can look back and remember at lest 3 instances in which I could have banged. Then there were a few in college who were into me but I was too fucked up to realize/care.

Now im 20, shagged some fat girl from Poland that I met on WoW. I regret it. Fat people disgust me but I had to get over the virgin shit. And boy do I regret it.
>>
>>689353854
You don't even have to go inside clubs

usually there are always multiple bars and clubs together in an area and you just walk from bar to bar and club to club to see if some are chilling outside because it is too hot inside

chat em up and once the topic of going back to the club comes up say "I've got a better plan" while loking her deep into the eyes
>>
>>689354360
remember it gives you pleasure, and that is what matters
>>
>>689351055
Found the fatty fucker.
>>
>>689354360
Penis size doesn't matter.

Just buy the Shane Diesel sleeve and she will be happy forever.
>>
>>689349340
Stick to being yourself doesn't work if you want to lose virginity. It helps you find the one that you'll truly love. To lose virginity you have to be a complete and total dick with females and eventually it'll happen. Also >Faggot
>>
>Benis, also dicke and bals
>>
>>689354634
The long story short.
Dont care to much...
Post a whole paragraph explaining how much you dont care.
But i seriously dont care guys...

Pic.... some 4 i called me festival girlfriend.
>>
>>689354634
You look like a faggot and are
>>
>>689353319
Wtf are you talking about? To be honest I consider myself a loser on most days and don't think highly of myself at all, certainly not in the entitlement camp of things, no one is entitled to anything to be honest, But it is 100% true that its harder for men to get women at least in my experience.
>>
>>689354634
Hahaha dude.
Nipples cut out of a wife beater?? That is some cringy shit.
And your hair is no way long enough for a man bun. Sick flop knot though.
>>
>>689349030
Because you're probably a fat neck beard who sits on his computer all day wondering stuff like this. Go to a fucking bar and talk to a girl, not rocket science.
>>
>>689349749
this guy get it
>>
>>689349030
Not really, just hire a hooker and problem solved.
>>
>>689349030
It's not
>>
>>689355656
Went to a club recently actually, Went around tipping a fuck ton security guard and janitors (im a nice drunk and this cost me 300$) went up to about 5 girls and told them how good they looked, ended up at a gay bar and feel asleep only to be thrown out the moment I shut my eyes, then assaulted by the police (with no resistance) and locked up for 10 hours. Going out is shit.
>>
File: 20160613_155037.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160613_155037.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1200
>>689355641
It's cringy, but on purpose which is considered ironic and hipster chicks like that courage

That pic is old

Right now my hair is like that
>>
>>689349030
It's not hard.

Why i'm still a virgin?
It's hard for me to get time free to do *anything*, i can barely do anything fun.
So, when i have time to have fun, i'm sure i'll lose my virginity soon.
>>
>>689355999
Bullshit. You have time. Ditch the video games and the excuses
>>
>>689356106
I don't game, i don't have the time.
>>
>>689355933
Why are you tipping security and bouncers? Dude, grab a drink, relax, take it easy.. Talk to a girl outside smoking, one at the bar getting a drink.. playing slot machines.. Anything, 80% of girls in bars will fuck any dude.. You're probably young And awkward, just relax and don't do dumb shit.
>>
>>689354634
omfg she looks like something you find in a backalley bin.
>>
>>689355999
Toppest of keks!!
>>
>>689354634
Fucking lost at nipple piercing. You should fucking kill yourself you raging homo.
>>
>>689355937
Kek I thought you were joking. Fucking a bunch, you douche.
>>
>>689349030
lower your standards or become more self concious
>>
its not you virgin
>>
>>689356166
But you have time to go on b?
>>
>>689355933
God you are hopeless.

You actually think that telling them that they are good looking is good enough? Dude at least try to be sexually attractive

And why the fuck do you tip so much? And why did yu fall asleep? And why were you that drunk? And why were you alone?

Dude seriously get a life first before you try to get laid. You clearly have no social skills and no clue on how to talk to women

>y-you look amazing
bad
>you've got a nice ass
even worse
>can I kiss you?
even even worse
>dayumm look at that butt
better
>*looking up slowly while checking out her body* hey... *kissing motion with mouth*
better

Get some social skills and hang out with women. Get some hot female friends and look at what the guys that pick them up and fuck regulalry do and why the other guys fail. Let them give you some tipps and use them as wingmen
>>
>>689350581
>How old are you tho, I bet you it was easy when you were younger.
Tho older I get the easier it is to fuck bitches. Seriously.
>>
>>689356509
Don't listen to this guy, OP. Do you really want to take advice from a faggot with a man bun and nipple cutouts? He was probably the guy in the gay bar that alerted the Orlando police.
>>
>I have high standards
>virgin
>>
>>689349030

It was a long time ago, but I don't recall it being particularly difficult
>>
>>689356566
What this guy said, assuming from ops post, you're a teenager. I'm not old, I'm 24. But each year that goes on, the easier it is.
>>
>>689356495
Not really, i'm supposed to listen to someone who talks about handling data in datagridviews.
I can't leave, and there are no girls around to talk with.
For the rest, travel kills it for me, going out with friends usually is >1h travel time.
I live too remotely for my taste, so i hope to move out soon (i'm just 18yo, still live at parent's) to a more civilized place.
>>
Anyone saying this has not discovered alcohol.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-00-03-20.png (761 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-00-03-20.png
761 KB, 1080x1920
>>689355937
Can i be real and blunt?
That is not a man bun. That is a pony tale. My pic is a man bun.

And its not ironic. You clearly love it and try.
Also the clothing is a bit cringy especially the tee.
>>
>>689356342
>fucked 40 girls this year so far
>homo
sure. stay jelly nerd

>>689356413
it does work
I'm simply caring about looking sexually attractive more than I care about looking like I'm going to a job interview
>>
>>689356988
very true
>>
>>689356988
Or, they haven't discovered scissors to cut out their shirts for maximum nipple exposure.
>>
>>689356706
>try to be sexually attractive
>get some social skills
>use women as a wingmen
Yeah don't listen to him. He clearly has no idea.

Here are some actual tips
>don't develop social skills
>don't leave your house
>stay miserable
>>
>>689357265
You listed points I didn't even bring up. You sound like you're trying to justify looking like a douche.
>>
>>689356851
It will get harder again.

assuming you roughly date women of the same age as you:

>13-15
hard. girls still want to date for two months before having sex
>16-17
easier. they like sex and already have casual sex
>18-21
best. they are fresh out of home and for the first time really explore their sexuality
>22-24
good, but now they rather sleep with friends and guys they know are good in bed
they are starting to marry and there are fewer and fewer good girls every year
>25-30
most want to marry
most are fat or single mothers
>>
>>689354634
for someone who's a virgin i doubt it will be,
>have sex
first. the easiest way for a virgin to get laid is to either find a hoe, or just do the girlfriend route.
>>
>>689356988
cocaine
>>
>>689356509
Walk up to 4 girls alone and say "dayumm look at that butt" . Ok you are cancer.

I tip so much because I feel bad for them and the shit they have to put up with and clean.
I feel asleep because I was at uni all day and finished studying that night.
I was alone because I decided im sick of being a virgin and wanted to go to a club, None of my friends go out to clubs.

>y-you look amazing
bad

It was more like, "hey, that dress looks fantastic on you, hope you have a good night"
Rlly don't care if that makes me look pathetic since at least I make that girls night better by complimenting her.
>>
>>689357070
>right now
It's monday and I'm chilling at home

I'm only bunning it up if I leave my home
>>
>>689355077
Lol you don't have to be a dick at all you just need some social skills and a geberal understanding of psychologiques
>>
File: 1465811913188.jpg (30 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1465811913188.jpg
30 KB, 346x346
>>689350421
What's do you mean its hard to get laid? I'm your age, don't have a fucking penny to my name and I can still get laid. What's your fucking excuse you useless shit stain?
>>
>>689357763
Dude.weed.lol

Cringy as hell.
>>
>>689357440
But looking like a douche is the way to go. Nice guys are boring and unattractive.

You know why so many people here think that women are attracted to assholes? Because they see those guys and automatically assume that they are assholes (allthough most are nice to their gfs even though they look like douchebags)

You can look presentable all day, but if you want to get laid you better have some swag or something rotten about you.

You can try various routes
>thug
>punk
>drug dealer/stoner/hippie
>skater
>football jerk
but you've got have something
you can't be a boring presentable nerd

If you look normal you look boring and women hate boring.
>>
>>689358200
But just remember he doesnt care guys....
>>
>>689357579
Casual sex in your friend circle is still a better way than the girlfriend route.
>>
>>689357695
>None of my friends go out to clubs.
you need better friends

interesting friends
friends that already fucked hundreds of chicks

>"hey, that dress looks fantastic on you, hope you have a good night"
not better

women get enough compliments
just be cool and chat her up as if she was an old friend of yours while still mantaining sexual tension
>>
>>689358200
I don't really agree with your points. However, I think there is something in looking different/unique more as an ice breaker. If a girl is attracted to you, they'll most likely come up to you and use whatever sets you apart to comment on as an ice breaker. I get that a lot with my dreads.
>>
>>689358200
Please post another picture of your "swag" i just stopped laughing at the undercut/pony tale combo!!!

By the way man. You are none of those things. You just look average. You are average. You are better than some but no where near the ideal person and you know it.
>>
>>689357070
Don't flatter yourself, a man-bun is just as faggy as a pony tail. Maybe even more so.
>>
>>689358383
looking like you are going to the church = caring
looking like you are going to a prom or job interview = caring
looking like you wear those clothes to chill and as if you just woke up = not caring

I didn't say that I don't care. I said that I dress as if I don't care.
>>
>>689358655
Hahaha nahh i would take that fuĺl head of hair over looking like an onion sprout any day.
>>
>>689349030
you're probably setting you sights too high
>>
>>689358780
Thats nothing special then moron. That's called a pair of well cut jeans and a tee. Basic shit.
Someone else has said it before but i will repeat. You are not special.
>>
File: tumblr_nw963ybD0Z1utsen0o3_540.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw963ybD0Z1utsen0o3_540.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>689349030
>>
Because you're at 4chan dude
>>
>>689359033
I don't know, it takes a real kind of special for someone to cut out nipple holes and think that's what girls like or is cool.
>>
>>689358646
I know that I'm average, but that's why I put effort into my style, appearance, social circle, flirting skill and aura.

>>689358617
Good ice breakers are important as fuck and yeah I actually give them chances to use ice breakers on me.

Like I will be doing something artsy, making music or doing something athletic outside in a park instead of at home so they can chat me up.

Plus you are easier to recognize and if you have similar taste she will notice you at every event you both visit.
>>
>>689359293
It helps I'm 6'6.
>>
>>689349030
Depends on your interests and such. I was interested in girls from about 12, so I started meeting them and being a lot with them. Got laid at 14 and all the way up to 22, soon 23 now, had a psychotic break so was in the hospital a lot with delusions and shit, hard to get girls then. But I recommend:
>Build social skills
>Don´t be so fucking picky
>Sex is just sex, not some godly thing, penis in vagina, so get the girl of that pedestal
>Go to bars, drink some, talk to people, guys and girls
>I was never a dick, but still got laid, just don´t put all your power in the girl, and don´t chase her forever, then she wins the game
>Be very clear and assertive, doesn´t mean you have to be a dick, be clear of what you want
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 384x384
>>
>>689359248
Ohh shit i forgot about the nipple tank.
To be honest it would probably match his helmet.
>>
>>689359248
Give it four years and we will see it hitting mainstream.

Girls love to play with those piercings and biting them softly. They just walk up to me and start sucking on them and I can use that as an perfect ice breaker to tell them to do it again while they are riding me.

I know that it's what girls like, because I experiment around a lot and got amazing results. It's a better slut magnet than a good bulge.
>>
step 1: get a tinder account.
step 2: set a picture of you that looks good on your tinder account.
step 3: match up with somebody.
step 4: fuck one of them.
>>
Hop on backpage, find a decent looking girl, make sure the ads not total copbait. Problem solved
>>
>>689359293
Low average.
But you still dress like shit.
I know its all subjective, but everyone is calling you out.
Stop giving advice and take some.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15 KB, 443x332
>>689354634
Me a few months after the music fest doing artsy shit
>>
>>689359892
Whenever I'm wearing a moustache it's darker (i dye it), but otherwise it's a pretty good depiction

But you still don't understand the point I'm tring to make: getting laid is easy as fuck even if you look like a weird douchebag
>>
>>689360245
If that's the case, why dress like a douche at all?
>>
>>689359892
You seem to really try to brag about what you think is cool.
-shitty pony tale
-music festivals
-nipple piercing.

You are your own flavor of the month. Have fun looking back in 4 months and realising you are such a fag. And just know that if that happens. Chances are you are still a fag but are ignoring it like you are right now.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 300x188
>>689360245

>wearing a moustache
Don't tell me you wear pic related ironically too.
>>
>>689349030
It's not.

It's hard to lose your virginity to a 10/10, lower your standards, go to a bar and you'll probably get laid tonight.
>>
>>689360471
I'm not nipple-manbunfag, I'm just shitposting.
>>
>>689349030

I'd guess it's your grammar
>>
>>689360314
Standing out + Ice breakers

like:
>sees your nipples out
>oh "free the nipple". I think it's great that you support feminism
>let her catch me in an obvious lie: oh... yeah.. sure I support this feminism thing
>she gives me a slight slap on the shoulder: you are such a douche
>start to make out

looking normal won't get you noticed
but if you look like you are potentially violent, like a douche, like a player, like a faggot but straight, etc they will notice you and either give you a sign that you should hit on them or will make the first move themselves
>>
>>689360245
Of course you can. I dont think the idea is to just get laid. Its about sleeping with a girl that is atleast an 8 or above.

Not some dog ass acid queen.
>>
>>689360746
In today's episode of SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
>>
>>689349030
You have to be assertive and ask girls out after they met you and have a good impression of you, but before they realize how spergy you really are.

This has the benefit of making you actually less spergy, too.

Then you just have to make a good impression on a couple dates and kiss if things are going well.
>>
>>689360746
I like how you're using my icebreaker point now.

But that greentexts was seriously autismo.
>>
>>689360746
sorry anon, this is a bit too much bullshit for me to read. you can be a normal guy, with normal clothes and get laid a lot. but hey, if it works for you, do you. just don´t lie and say you won´t get noticed when looking normal. I can attest to wearing normal clothes, and getting noticed.
>>
>>689360471
>Have fun looking back in 4 months and realising you are such a fag
happens every month
>And just know that if that happens
I know that it will happen again once it's autumn and I regret getting a lederhosen swimming shorts

but it's a successful sexual strategy and that's all that counts for me
>>
I am really enjoying this cringe thread
>>
>>689359454
I got laid when I was 15, looking back I made a mistake. I married the girl I lost my virginity to, 10 years later and I've never fucked anyone else and neither has she. I'm happy but for the past 3 years one of my best friends (Japanese chick) has been a cock tease and wants me to bed her. She has stayed by my side longer than my wife, we work together and she lives down the street. She gave me my first blowjob before I met my wife, and she was also the first pussy I ever ate. I was 14 goddammit, ridiculous thinking about it now.

Don't even know why I posted this, but feels good to know someone will read it since I can't really talk about it with anyone. Moral of the story, fuck as many women as you can before you settle down, don't go with the first one you lose your virginity to.
>>
>>689361008
English isn't my first language and I kinda relearned "icebreaker" today and it's a genius word
>>
>>689349030
>>689349030
>>689349030

op let me give you some advice from someone whos not full of shit and this is solid since it worked for me and I thought I had no chance.

I have 4 sisters so my whole life I was taught be this gentleman be that gentleman when in reality the majority of that is dead. so every interaction until i was 18 was awkward as fuck.

1) focus on you. If you arent super good looking you know. everyone knows. you cant change your height or face without surgery. so change what you can. if you are fat work out. If you stink shower.

Girls are shallow just like men. However IF you get into Fight fighting shape they will come bc some slut will fuck you bc you're a hard body or bc that now you are fit you will gain confidence and she will see that.

2) dont worry about them. The best way to pick up a girl is by going to a house party and just have fun. If you're all over a girl they lose intrest. Play beer pong. tell a joke without being crazy intense and pointed at her. Just do you. Dont bring up pokemon or 4chan or video games unless someone or she ask. She most likely wont.

3) dont talk politics youre here to fuck not debate

4) Brush your fucking teeth

5) for the love of god dont tell her you're a virgin.

6). Dont hang out with the same people all the time or go for a girl whos already said no a million times or has no intrest. insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results.

8) when you get into a convo and things are going good dont talk about youself ask about her. Remember her name remember what she does for a living or her interest.

9) if you get a no move on. Ive asked and talked to 5 girls at different bars before one said yes. thats a 20% chance to fuck. thats better than 0% if you dont go and talk to them.

10) dont worry if you are younger most people dont lose their virginity till college anyways.
>>
>>689350421
There is something seriously wrong with you if you cant get laid and you are 6 1 with 50k in the bank at 20. That's some major league autism
>>
>>689361169
Feel you /b/ro. I´ve had a couple of longterm relationships and I´m glad they ended so I could dip my toes in some other women, just to clear the water, y´know? But for some people getting a wife and living that life gives them plenty of happiness. I can´t condone anything, wether you cheat on your wife or stay with her, just do whatever makes you feel right. Maybe ask your wife about getting a threesome since you´ve never tried anyone else?
>>
>>689361327
Props to this guy.
No bullshit. Straight to the point.

Follow this OP and never cut the nipples out of your shirt.
>>
>>689361169
Just vent man.

But dont dog your wife. Life wont be the same without her and once a cheater always a cheater.
Do the right thing and sack up. You can fuck up if you want but dont fuck her around.
>>
>>689361111
>Lederhosen swimming trunks.

Seriously you've got to be a troll, please be a ttoll
>>
>>689351348
Beth Lily
>>
>>689361111
The shits not optimal man and you are alienating yourself.

You really have nothing going for you if you need to look like a freak to get laid.
>>
>>689362418
Well having four fuckbuddies of which one is an alternative model is something

I've got the life I've always dreamed of when I still used to just fap to emo chicks and suicide girls

And I even have enough time for video games and internet, because a whole set of clothes costs me around 100 bucks only

I'm not even alienating myself. I'm being myself. I'm dressing like I want without caring about societies expectations
>>
>>689363070
No, you're dressing a particular way to be perceived a particular way. What happens when they meet you and you're nothing like the way you're portraying yourself?
>>
>>689363070
You're dressing like your subset of society wants you to dress. There is nothing unique about you. You're just someone following another trend.
>>
>high standards
there you go.
>>
OP PLEASE

Get a haircut
Shave that slug off your lips
Get a new wardrobe that looks respectable
Start lifting
Improve your hygiene
Then you will get girls
>>
>>689363302
They know that I'm basically an actor.

And the people I'm usually going to parties with are the same.

>some rapper is in town
>put on some flashy hip hop clothes

>some DJ is in town
>put on some EDM clothes

>some metal band is in town
>put on the darkest clothes
>>
>>689363548
>2016
>not cutting nipple holes.
>>
>>689363721
Wow that is actually really sad and pathetic. Be true to yourself. I have a feeling you will say you are though, you ditto.
>>
>>689349030
Probably because you go for girls like in your pic and if you can't get laid no way your pulling something line that
>>
>>689363918
But I actually am being myself.

Clothes are just a way to express certain parts of myself. They are like a secret language to show my emotions and interests
>>
>>689364714
Sounds like conformity to me.
>>
>>689363721
You mean a poser.
Every second post you make contradicts yourself.
You went from not caring.
To dressing a specific way because you like it.
To admiting you think you look like shit every month.
To trying to say you are just being yourself.
Then finally saying you just copy what is around you.

You're a fucking kook. Die yuppie scum
>>
>>689349340
>be yourself
Wtf is this? a cliche 80s loser gets the girl movie?
Worst advice ever, all guys I know that got laid there first time either did it with an ugly slut or they lie and lie and lie till they get in the girls pants and once they do they don't talk to each other afterwards. Guys never stay with the girl they fuck first and no guys first time is "special". You have to not give a fuck about anything if you want to lose your virginity early tbh fam
>>
>>689365422
keeping it lit af, fam, 100
>>
>>689363548
Nah this doesn't work either. I mean this helps with your looks but looks mean nothing if you don't have good energy and confidence. That's all you need op, just energy and confidence. You don't have to be funny but if your timing and vibe is good then you'll make them laugh, you don't have to be handsome as long as you walk like you are.
>>
>>689349749
This Guy get's it;

He is an Smart one.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.