[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get it out of your head and feel better /b/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 22
File: 5365042217_91070d9830_b.jpg (358 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5365042217_91070d9830_b.jpg
358 KB, 1024x768
Get it out of your head and feel better /b/
>>
rats cooty semen
>>
Setec Astronomy
>>
OP Here. I broke up with my GF only to then try to date her sister. That didn't pan out so in secret I started leading on my Ex I broke up with only to feel special still. For many years I still tried to get with her sister and now I may have a chance to be with her sister. Hopefully it works out because I'm at my end and will probably end myself with out her
>>
I like Traps also my dad is squizofrenic
>>
Op again. The ex blackmailed ones to have sex with her. Guys can be blackmailed too and I would always let it happen. I think I like it too
>>
I'm fucking my wife's brother.
>>
Op again. I had sex with my guy friend to just get my dick in a hole. He begged me to keep doing it but not to cum in him. I did cum and piss in him many times.
>>
I fucked my English teacher but then she got angry at me for improper use of a colon
>>
I was having dinner at a nice restaurant called Bridges with my partner and her three kids for her birthday, along with their elderly lady nanny.

I decided to order the jambalaya but I asked the waiter to make mine not spicy (because I'm allergic to pepper). The food arrived quickly and it looked terrific but as soon as I took the first bite I started to cough, then began to choke. To my horror I realized that the jambalaya had pepper in it - a LOT of pepper. The choking got worse and I couldn't breathe but then the nanny came running over yelling

"HELP IS ON THE WAY DEAR!"

She got into position behind me and started to firmly give me the heimlich maneuver. After what felt like forever a piece of shrimp flew out of my throat and suddenly I could breathe again. I turn to thank her for saving my life but I froze when I saw that her "face" was a prosthetic and had peeled off. My date's nanny was a man!
>>
File: 1427317751086.jpg (7 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
1427317751086.jpg
7 KB, 200x291
>>689030906
i think i am going crazy and there is nothing i can do about it
>>
Me and my girl love 3 ways
>>
I've had more than one person call me a sadist (not as an insult) and I think they're right and it disgusts me.
>>
>>689030906
I was the guy that shot jfk!
>>
>>689030906
my face repulses people. it docent pick up on camera but i know because people look worried when talking to me and stop talking to me. theres something about it that repulses people where kids with big teeth or big noses are chosen over me. despite this i still have a few friends and have messed around with a few girls because of my coinfidence. but my face gets in the way. it just pisses people off.
>>
File: container.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
container.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
I'm saving up to buy a shipping container
>>
>>689033993
you're probably just autistic or something, go talk to a therapist
>>
>>689034084
nope. friends have told me my face is fucked up.
>>
>>689032741
Cool Doutfire story bro
>>
>>689034031
I wrote a novel about this recently.
Not sure what you're planning, anon, but make sure you think it through.
>>
>>689034031
To live in?
>>
I don't actually like my girlfriend. I don't have the balls to break up with her so I keep hoping that she'll break with me first.
>>
i paid my gf's 13 year old cousin to give me a massage like at a spa/parlor and paid her to give me a handjob
>>
Had a wank while doing an exam on an older lady.
>>
>>689035172
ok
>>
>>689033993
post your face, bro. I'm ugly as sin too
>>
>>689034751
>>689034754
Nothing illegal. I just want an outdoor den where I can do painting/homebrew
>>
>>689030906
I have stage 3 brain cancer have months left til i die. Haven't told anyone not even my wife. That was three months ago.
>>
File: 1419047283474.jpg (3 KB, 209x140) Image search: [Google]
1419047283474.jpg
3 KB, 209x140
>>
File: 1419047299205.jpg (5 KB, 209x187) Image search: [Google]
1419047299205.jpg
5 KB, 209x187
>>
File: 1419047315039.jpg (6 KB, 209x187) Image search: [Google]
1419047315039.jpg
6 KB, 209x187
>>
>>689036052
/b/ you disappoint. You used to be quicker than this.
>>
>>689035505
That's okay then. I thought for a second you might have wanted a "toybox"
>>
>>689036155
Amusing nonetheless. Made me me exhale loudly.
>>
>>689030906
I shitpost a lot. If my bait doesn't get the desired response then I samefag until someone bites. I have filled up threads almost single handedly having stupid arguments with myself trying to draw others into my web of deceit. I am not autistic. I have been tested. I am just a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>689030906
I cryed today because I'm unable to go to a party with the girl I love
>>
>>689032843
I feel you /b/ro
>>
waking up to male friend sucking me while camping. i rolled over and tried to feign sleep he was a friend i am scarred ty very much
>>
>>689030906
I didn't really go to the bank OR my parent's house earlier today. I went to a Mexican restaurant by myself and had a massive burrito, chips with salsa, and a Diet Coke. I'm so ashamed.
>>
I'm a pedophile and I hate myself for it. I have a girlfriend (my age), and I want to tell her because I hate lying to her, but I'm scared that she'll hate me if she finds out what I am. I would never have sex with a child, I just find them attractive and I wish I didn't. People just don't look at you the same when they find out you like children.
>>
>>689038079
how young?
>>
>>689030906
I'm too cheap to buy good socks that don't irritate my toes. The seam on the cheap ones that I've been buying for years rub my pinky toes, so I simply started wearing them inside out. I never wear shorts so no one has ever noticed. I've been doing this for 12 years now.
>>
>>689038079
I guess you can't help having those desires but you can help acting on them. You have my sympathy and respect. Stay strong.
>>
I'm fat and gay
>>
>>689038542
4-11, though luckily I'm not exclusive, hence why I have a girlfriend.
>>
>>689032741
Dude looks like a lady! Ahh! Ahh!
>>
I found a campsite for some homeless people so my buddy and I ransacked it and stole a bunch of their shit like knives, headphones, and various other trinkets. And to top it off I took a poo in the middle of the tent.

I don't feel bad one bit.
>>
>>689038079
Hey man that's bad, but remember it's something you didn't choose, but you seem to have control and shit. Just don't tell people and expect them to treat you the same
>>
>>689038649
Thanks man, not many are so understanding.
>>
my face annoys people
>>
this thread is ok
>>
File: XDDDDDD.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
XDDDDDD.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
>>689030906
>>
>>689039002
Yeah, that's pretty much my outlook on it too.
>>
>>689038079
Dude, just don't touch kids or download cp. Its probably not easy but its as simple as that.
>>
*looks around* I like to wash the dishes in my underwear. Tell no one!
>>
>>689039423
Yeah, it's just aggravating when I look at a 6 year old girl and start having sexual thoughts. I think I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist and maybe I'll stop caring eventually.
>>
>>689030906
I can't stop being a faggot everywhere. irl, on /b/, just everywhere. I feel like a sore loser. And I really feel like I haven't been saying anything to get it out of my chest instead of attention whoring. Maybe I unconsciously attention whore myself? maybe I am? or maybe I was avoiding criticism? or is it just that I'm so beta, even the words of a stranger on the internet that knows jack fucking shit about myself can affect me this much? Or is their words bringing up the side in me that I'm too afraid to even confront by myself?
>>
>>689030906

I was molested as a child and even though I'm pretty sure it's driving me to sabotage every relationship I've ever had I can't see myself ever talking to a shrink about it.
>>
>>689039936
Why not?
>>
>>689039817
I think you need to figure out for yourself why you do it before you can start fixing the problem.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10128089

vote
>>
I'm a complete virgin and scared of sex. I am much too old to be a virgin (21) and I'm scared it's going to really really hurt. I'm considering pretending to be religious and telling everyone I'm waiting to get married.
>>
>>689040336
That's the problem dude, I can't figure out which one. It's like everything caused me being this way.
>>
File: 1465495966042.gif (2 MB, 272x230) Image search: [Google]
1465495966042.gif
2 MB, 272x230
>>689034031
how much does one cost
>>
>>689038855
since what age did you discovered you like kids
>>
>>689031574
Pussy faggot.
>>
>>689040885
I was 14
>>
>>689032583
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>689038079
Going through that shit too. I'm a kissless virgin though, should probably kms tbh.
>>
File: 1418707136384.png (84 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1418707136384.png
84 KB, 252x200
>>689032603
>>
OP again, I am actually not a faggot.
>>
When moot hired me as a mod, he asked to massage my feet.
>>
I have a mild obsession with the television show House MD, which ended several years ago. I imagine the title character doing lots of cool stuff, like having superpowers, etc, etc. Sometimes I imagine him getting hurt and all of his friends and colleagues are concerned. I think it might be because I identify with him and my self esteem is so fucking low that I can't imagine myself doing these things.

I have autism.
>>
>>689040663
I think you have to watch for it in yourself. Whenever you're talking to someone and you realize you're doing it, take a step back and really think about what you're doing. Don't be afraid to accept defeat. Someone has to lose every argument; accept that sometimes it can be you.
>>
I enjoy mother son incest A LOT. I often think about having sex with my own mother,
and would like to be able to.
>>
I'm on the radio right now.

Even with lube I can barely get it in.
>>
>>689040047

"Hi Doc. I'm lonely as hell but I'm afraid of intimacy because it always reminds me of taking fingers in the ass and a cock in the mouth when I was a boy. Tell me I'm not an enormous pussy on the off-chance I'll think about believing you."
>>
File: 1437121878284.gif (536 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437121878284.gif
536 KB, 200x200
>>689032741
I like it
>>
>>689032603
>>689039272
Rawl
>>
>>689034612
Are you Maisie Williams?
>>
I have a really sweet and hot girl who really really loves me. When we first met I was putting a lot of time and effort in her, but after a few weeks I started to be irritated by here wanting me to text with her everyday so now with a few weeks down I got her to be my fuckbuddy who I don't have to pay any attention to anymore, but deepdown I know she's just doing it because she hopes to get me back, I keep being a dick cause I can't give her great body up yet
>>
>>689041547
Do that. You say it as if it's ridiculous, but it might actually help you. Also, you're not a pussy. Childhood trauma cuts deep, doesn't matter who you are.
>>
I want to assassinate my boss. He's a fucking pathetic yes-man who acts like Stalin. I have fantasies of plowing a knife into his side and then fucking the wound. I want to play with his blood, and then rape his wife and daughter with my bloodstained cock.
>>
>>689042141
You might not wanna do that, but if you do... Please film and post it
>>
File: 1465485464671.jpg (32 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1465485464671.jpg
32 KB, 338x430
When I was younger, I used to consistently torture and kill small animals. I used to tell lies to see if I could get away with them. I used to steal a lot. I would go to sleep every night thinking about torturing and killing children.

When I became about 16, I stopped doing most of those things and became really religious. I'm not religious anymore, but feel a lack of power because I no longer can do any of them. In fact, I shot a groundhog the other day legally while hunting and felt awful about it.
>>
>>689030906
I secretly never outgrew my ska phase. I have multiple ska playlists on my iPod that I enjoy while running or driving by myself. No OpIvy or Sublime either. I'm talking MU330, The Toasters, Let's Go Bowling and the Bosstones. Me ranking full stop.
>>
>>689043163
Congratulations anon, you got your sanity back.
>>
I lie to everyone about everything. I paint up this image, give it the excitement i wish my life had, and pretend it's me. I lie about girls i fucked, how often i party, how much money i got, friends, what i do, it never ends.

Fact is 2-3 weeks ago i actually took my friendship with someone from my class from school only to sitting out till 3 am smoking cigarettes and driving around illegaly. I'm extremely lonely, always have been. Parents been divorced since 3rd grade. Dads on weekends, moms on weeks. I never wanted to invite friends over because our house looks like shit. And being away every weekend for 8 years fucks up your social life more than you can imagine. And naturally, i stick with the PC. i kid you not it has ruined my life. I was always a little more mature than most of my classmates, i never fit in well, although i was naturally funny. This changed a lot last year, i'm 18 btw, just finished second year. Lately my life has completely turned around, last year i lost 15 kg. I rewrote my entire attitude and personality, instead of being a little shit who occasionally was funny, i tried a nice approach. Its been working great, i really feel liked, for the first time in my life.
>>
>>689043430

I don't know if I want it.

Seriously, carting around this much empathy and sympathy for the feelings of others is really a burden.
>>
I used to be very Catholic and would feel very guilty fapping (and I would never do it on Sundays) and genuinely thought Jesus would return or the world would end in 2012.
>>
>>689043490

No offense mate but you still sound very immature if you think your parents getting divorced "ruined your life."

>>689043696
You're not alone.
>>
>>689030906
i want to get back in contact with my ex

but after reading my last text to her, a year ago, i have doubts if i should text her nearly the same thing again
>>
>>689043595
It'll make relationships easier and probably make you happier in the end.
>>
>>689043924

That's definitely true.

Although I have to say that I feel like my life would be more exciting and I'd have less anxiety.
>>
might've posted this the other day
am still confused about her

>meet girl online
>text for a month back n forth
>decide to meet up
>very pretty girl
>same kind of humor
>spends 3 days at my house
>we have a lot of fun, go to the movies, friends party, sex
>continue to meet up for the next 5 months
>just before christmas tells me she cant do it anymore
>gets back together with her ex
>3 months pass without any form of contact
>slowly start texting again
>i get "i've missed you in my life" messages
>last week
>some more of those kind of texts
>ask her if she'*s happy
>she says overall yes

that was about 2 months ago
during those she texted me more of those "i've missed stuff with you" texts

yesterday and the day before that we were discussing that matte because i'm fed up with having to deal with it

she told me that
>she thinks about us whenever her relationship is at some negative point
>she misses the sex we had, the feeling i gave her

told her that she was still insecure, that she was using me as a safe haven
she agreed, yet always took the chance to tell me over and over that she "made the right decision" and "just has to life with her choice"

while it's clear she's all like "no idea what i want", she still thinks about me even after 6 months
and i still don't really know why she chose her ex, instead of me, if she is still thinking about me a lot
>>
>>689044001
Being able to relate to people is very useful. You'd probably have more anxiety without it.
>>
>>689043912
When I met up with an ex, she quickly pointed out that I was wearing the exact same clothes as the last time I saw her.
>>
>>689043490

I've been making friends, and for the first time in a long while i've made a real friend, with a much higher social status than me, his friends are what you could call popular teenagers. And hanging out with him has been the greatest 2 weeks of my life.

Last friday i went to my first party. I got pretty drunk, not wasted but drunk, i fucking rocked it, i swear no one out of those 40 people could guess it was my first real contact with alcohol nor my first teenage party.

I talked with everyone, which comes naturally for me. Sadly im very social, and hanging around my computer for the last 8 years hasn't used those skills much.

Anyways, i had a blast, probably the best night of my life. wake up the next day and i just want to do it again. I woke up happier than i ever was before, at the same time i dont think ive ever been more sad. I realised right there in my newfound buddies bed that i have wasted away the best years of my life. And i will never get them back.
Fast forward a week, im going with my buddy and his 6 friends to a big ass party with 200 people. THey all like me, im having the time of my life, this was yesterday. I end up smoking weed, drinking moderate amounts feeling awesome, having my first make up session and first kiss with a girl. She approached me, looking fine as fuck, asking if i wanted to sit with her, me? sure i got good features, fuck i was voted guy which would have the prettiest children in the future at that party the week before. But she actually sat down with me, i couldnt believe it. We started making out and it came so naturall, people looked in awe as i sat with this beatiful girl. being happier than i ever was before.
>>
>>689038079
I hear you. While I would never touch a kid, I want to tell the wife, but I know what would happen so I keep it to myself. I actually hate pedos that go out and kill or harm kids. I find one once in a while attractive but would never act on it. It sucks but its life I guess. All we can do is try and control it.
>>
I seen my brutha rape my handicapped sister and regret every night not slitting his throat that day
>>
>>689038079
the age of consent in japan is 13
>>
>>689044235
She is using you as a safety pack. A guy to accept her if she fucks up and give her validation.

Cut all ties with her until she breaks up AND MOVE ON
>>
>>689030906
It makes really uncomfortable whenever my boyfriend watches anime with the hyper-sexualized female characters because I know I will never look like that. lmao, maybe I'm insecure, idk.
>>
File: 1464459755243.gif (993 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464459755243.gif
993 KB, 540x540
>>689040610
21 virgin too, stay strong or whatever.
>>
im not even ashamed

i like it, but... who would ever find out?.....
>>
>>689030906
I'll be 40 this year and I've never voted in a presidential election. I'm a gen x slacker who has graduated from lazy to apathetic to genuinely disenfranchised. I still enjoy listening to Soundgarden.
>>
>>689044320
was it intentional?
>>
>>689044702
already did, just posted my story to bump the thread a bit
>>
>>689032603
kekking hard over here
>>
>>689044920
Buddy, you're anonoumous here, just fucking say it.
>>
>>689044603
no way
>>
I still eat my boogers
>>
I'm still not sure if this was a dream or really happened but I think I touched my neighbor's penis when I was like 6-9.

My memory is really blocking this one out
>>
>>689044920
Quit trying to add suspense to sound all cool and anime, chances are someone else said something a hundred times worse than your's two threads ago.
>>
>>689045350
its a secret

you are never truly anonymous
>>
>>689045426
i still pee in bottles
i still smell the musk/scent under my foreskin after not having showered for 2 days and fapped for 3 on a row
i still think people are watching me
i still think people can read my minds thats why i imagine something "happy" to build a wall
>>
>>689044969
Yeah, unintentional. My shoes were different but I didn't even bother to point it out.
>>
>>689045741
huh alright
kinda had a dream about me meeting up with my ex and wearing the exact same outfit i wore when she broke up with me
>>
I put the screw in the tuna.
>>
When I was 15 I was on a cruise a 28 year old black man tried to get me to suck his dick. I wish I would have.
>>
>>689045709
Well that's a textbook psycho right here
>>
>>689030906
The last time that I went to an AMP for a happy ending, the girl played with my butthole and I really enjoyed it. After I got dressed, she said next time she'll fuck my asshole with her finger but it'll cost another $20. I can't wait to go back.
>>
>>689045911
is that the case
>>
>>689030906
I'm attracted to my best friends dick because we did shit as teens and now he isn't into that kind of stuff anymore.
>>
>>689030906
I hacked my stepdaughter's computer to see her naked or whoring herself on random roulette site ... i'm currently monitoring her for this to happen this evening ...
>>
I've been longing after Katelyn Eitel for years, and hope to fly her out here and get a place for us
>>
i have fucking milia near my eyes and nose
and one on my eye lid
fucking annoying
>>
>>689046033
Sorry no judgements in this thread. I apologize
>>
>>689037209
are you the guy that posted and said she was going with her douchebag boyfriend
>>
>>689039695
consider death
>>
>>689045893
Why?
>>
I'm falling in love with my cousin
>>
File: tumblr_m9mcky9H561rpcy83.gif (422 KB, 464x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9mcky9H561rpcy83.gif
422 KB, 464x260
I constantly sing songs about horrible tragedies and sad situations all the time. For example, my brother accidentally got a girl pregnant as a teenager, she had his son, and he refuses to acknowledge the kid. He never sees his son and straight up told me to my face "I hope that kid's dead in a ditch."

I have a whole song about it that I sing all the time. It goes to the tune of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xer45n-E7w

The first few words are:

MIKE'S KID GETS IG NORRRED!

My brother showed me this song so that's probably why.
>>
File: 1457816103918.png (20 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
1457816103918.png
20 KB, 450x420
Have you ever had that one friend you had great relationship with because you could understand each other really good but at the same time you really wanted to beat the shit out of them?
>>
>>689039272
Rooool
>>
>>689047083
best ones
>>
Even as an adult, I still pretend. All the time.

Whatever I'm doing, I'm always imagining I'm in some fantastical universe that I create. If I'm taking a shit I often imagine I'm deep in the bowels of a massive castle or when I'm drinking beer I imagine I'm in some sort of skyrim-esque mead hall after a long day of adventure. I actually can't fall asleep without pretending I'm in a fallout-style vault underground or I'm in a castle or something. I'm a fairly normal functioning member of society yet I always pretend I'm in another compelx, imaginary world and I'm too emberassed to tell anyone.

Anyone else like this? I feel like maybe I should write a book or something.
>>
>>689039734
whyy
>>
>>689044235
is your name logan by chance?
>>
>>689047217
haha nah
is he in a similar situation?
>>
>>689047083
Yeah...never had any friends really...
>>
>>689030906
Just lost one of my last friends and I dont know what to do I suppose I just need to move on
>>
>>689045893
The comedian Doug Stanhope wanted a photo of him with a huge black dick draped across his face. The reason why was so that he could present the photo every time some idiot accused him of being racist.
>>
>>689045376
>be me 10yr old fag playing Star Trek armada
>suddenly brother comes in and tells me not to come out
>don't think nothing of it keep killing borg
>then i hear sister crying a weird cry not her normal i need food or i need attention cry
>go out in living room see brother on top of sister
>sitting in shock don't know what to do
I seen him do it to our dog b4 as well
>walk in other room try to contemplate what happened
>go out in living room and ask what happened and says that he was teasing her with the cat
>learn what really had happened few years later, memory plays in my head all the time
He used to make her suck his dick too, and forced me too by pointing a gun inmy face once when i was 8
>>
>>689030906
I had sex with my cousin
>>
>>689047376
i made a cousin
>>
>>689043200
this is the worst one here
>>
>>689047154

Psychfag here.

That's a sign of extreme creativity and you shouldn't be embarrassed of it. If you don't have some creative endeavor (or have one you abandoned), you should pick it back up.
>>
>>689030906
I was once caught fucking my ear and lied and told them I was from Nantucket to spare my village the humiliation of my association. I then killed myself.
>>
i broke up with my gf because I wanted to get together with my ex again, now that I'm single I realized again why I left my ex and now I'm meeting both every now and then
>>
>>689047154
I do this for fun or when I can't sleep. Sometimes on the train to work. But not as intensely as you do.
>>
>>689039695
>>>/r9k/
Go, bond with your people.
>>
>>689047083
Yes fuck yes
>>
>>689047454
Hmmm interesting. I was thinking about trying to write a book. Maybe I'll give it a go.
>>
>>689047454
I some times wish games like EverQuest was real. I have many times thought what it would be like to live in a world like that. What class I would be and how daily life would be like. Acting it out in my head if I cant sleep or Im bored.
>>
>>689048091

Writing is hard work, but creativity is what it is.

>>689048317

This is not a sign of creativity. In fact, it's the opposite because you're literally just taking someone else's script and fantasizing about it.
>>
MIKE'S KID GITS IG GNAWWWWWWED
>>
>>689047371
double no way
>>
>>689044001
the anxiety will increase /b/ro, but you'll be better with yourself anyway
>>
>>689030906
I have seriously considered and planned out killing my own mother on multiple occasions. Never went through with it.
>>
>>689039734
Otay
>>
>>689044958
soundgarden is great
>>
>>689030906
I killed John F. Kennedy
>>
>>689043163
I did a lot of that as a kid as well. I still see stealing as a perfectly acceptable thing to do. Even though I know it's not.
>>
>>689044235
i wish i had your problems
>>
>>689039272
Yes she does..
>>
>>689044883
24 Virgin
>>
>>689044849
Try cosplaying as one of the girls, he'll love it
>>
>>689030906
Did gay stuff once.

Turns out its not my thing. I don't exactly regret it, but its an experience i'd be just fine not having.
>>
>>689045689
hey, fuck you
>>
File: funny.jpg (117 KB, 720x320) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
117 KB, 720x320
>>689031574
U should of started fucking her sister before you left her and you wouldn't be in this situation
>>
>>689045870
kek
>>
>>689039734
No, not you mom
>>
>>689045350
Not really. Mods can see your IP and so can anyone who manages an xss exploit.
>>
Fuck all this. I'm in love with this gril but school's over so I dont get to be with her anymore. I love her so much.
Help me get over this, /b/
>>
>>689047083
That feel is real bro can confirm
>>
>>689030906

I'm a compulsive liar and I've come to hate my guts for this. I'll never lie on really important stuff though, on the very opposite I'm somehow a reliable lad.
>>
Wife was out of town, I slept with an older prostitute and felt like shit. then went to vegas, spent 1k$ on several whores. been a year now and havent told anyone, and I think about doing it again. I'm also on tinder without her knowing
>>
>>689050767
He was being a faggot and I figured I could get it out of him.
>>
>>689049167
Is ok bro that's just creative aggression
>>
>>689047154
Me too.
>>
>>689041547
Dude, seriously. It's not your fault. There's nothing wrong with YOU. The person who did it to you was a piece of shit. You're incredibly strong to have survived this long. The right therapist can help you.
>>
>>689039272
roll to see if she would in theory
>>
>>689030906
I want to kill them all
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>689030906
i have kept cheese pizza on my pc and feel bad about it
>>
File: 1465674984106.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1465674984106.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>went to party
>very drunk
>decent chick 6.5/10
>all over me
>oh yeah
>"anon lets go outside"
>sure.jpg
>both very drunk go to backalley
>messy, dirt and pine needles all around
>decide to at least finger her
>cool
>takes longer than expected
>i think she fell asleep during it lol
>suddenly two wild swedish guys on bikes appear
>"OMG U RAPE HER"
>me: "wtf?" try to run
>one of the guys tackle me
>they call the cops
>i go to jail for 6 months..
>makes sense.
>>
>>689031574
Sooo hard of love this plan

>>689032603
Like "let' s go, fuck!" or "let's go fuck"?
>>
>>689047154
Bro you are winning at life. You are pretty much lucid daydreaming. You are creating realities in your mind and exploring them. I do this to and I pass as a normie when I need to. You should learn to astral project I think you would be great at it.
>>
>>689033097
Just be sad of "be happy of their sadness" instead of happy?
>>
>>689051447
Just delete it and move on.
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 1920x1080
>>>689030906 (OP) #
>I shitpost a lot. If my bait doesn't get the desired response then I samefag until someone bites. I have filled up threads almost single handedly having stupid arguments with myself trying to draw others into my web of deceit. I am autistic. I have been tested. I am also a bit of a cunt.

Fixed.
>>
>>689037180
>I have been tested.
Story time?
>>
I am slowly losing grip of reality. I pretend I am fine but I am losing my mind. I think people are trying to kill me. Well one person is because I stabbed him 5 times. I think the government is harassing me. Well they have good train to. I just can't get party the crippling anxiety for all my sins such as sex with my mother. So much guilt and disgust with myself. I think everyone knows. Also I am a pansexual freak but I pretend to be straight and have a wife. I have dreams demons are fucking me and when I wake up I can feel their precense on my body. So I think I am being punished for my misdeeds and won't ever escape this misery even when I die. I can't watch Old boy as it makes me extremely nervous. I am trying to hold or together but for how long??
>>
I found 2 of my housemate's pregnancy tests (both negative) in the bathroom trash and kept one.
>>
File: 1426627834899.jpg (27 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
1426627834899.jpg
27 KB, 259x383
>>689038649
>>689039002
>>689041147
>>689044413
>>689044636

when the FUCK did /b/ turn into NAMBLA
>>
Im gay and wanna fuck my best friend
>>
>>689041547
>>689042087
>>689051057
It really is summer, isn't it.
>>
>>689030906
scary teets soon
>>
I voted for Hillary
>>
>>689053440
First time I've been called a summerfag. Kinda feels like I've graduated.
>>
>>689030906
i wanna have a cute body to be able to dress and fuck cuteboys.

Pretty much like the rest of /b/ then
>>
I'm paranoid and can't look out of windows at night and when I walk at night I hear steps behind me that aren't there furthermore I have thoughts of brutally murdering people and feel nothing about it in fact nothing is morally wrong to me and it scares me
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 852x1041
I tried to be an amateur superhero. I'd run around at night in a batman halloween costume and sucker punch any weak/elderly nigger I saw, figuring they probably had done something they weren't proud of in life at some time or another and I was just paying them back on behalf of society. Then'd I'd go home and watch the video of me doing it via body cam.
>>
>>689038079
Me got raped by 13yo, want to have children because it brings life, but the two together sound weird, so I should say I love my friends and want to find the true love (can't live a life with a gf I don't really life, can't cheat on her in mind). That's it. The for posting.
>>
>>689030906
For the fourth time I have started a relationship where I don't feel any love for my SO. I have gotten a lot better at faking it since the first time. She's just... convenient I suppose. Someone to have children with, and to conform to the social standards. I have never in my life felt any true love for a person, except for a girl I met in college, who I let slip. I would leave any other girl if she were to contact me right now and asked me to be together. But she won't. She's not even in the same country anymore. So now, when it comes to relationships, I just operate from the mind, instead of the heart. I feel like I'm dead inside for being able to do this to another person and not feel bad. She is riddled with insecurities ever since she met me. I think she (un)consciously feels something is wrong, but she can't quite put her finger on it. Unfortunately for her I need her to play the part for now.
>>
>>689053756
Mah bro
>>
>>689034805
Same here bro in a way, I love my girlfriend but I just don't want to see her, like if the relationship was just me talking to her and me fucking other girls it would be fine, but I'm too lazy and selfish to want to please her
>>
>>689032843
we're in the same boat man, feels like I'm losing my mind. Best of luck to ya
>>
>>689030906
I'm taking my ex to court this month to take full custody of our daughter because she's a shitty mother. Here's hoping, bros.
>>
>>689053274
Yeah, I was expecting a lot more "kill yourself, pedo faggot". Pleasantly surprised.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.