[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /b/, I just ate 6 magic mushrooms that I picked today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4
File: 12645-0-1462088494.jpg (42 KB, 472x318) Image search: [Google]
12645-0-1462088494.jpg
42 KB, 472x318
Alright /b/, I just ate 6 magic mushrooms that I picked today. I'm by myself, give me some shit to do. Ive tried them 3 times before but only once was it a proper trip. These shrooms seem way more legit and more sizeable than the previous ones i'd done (pic related, looks exactly like the big ol' bag in front of me) so I took it a bit easier because 12 small ones made me trip last time. Suggestions pls, also shroom/drug general I guess. Down here in aus the growing season ends in about a week, so I got pretty lucky.
>>
You can help me by telling me how do i grow them, like where do i find spores and shit.
>>
If you take them wet, 6 mushrooms won't do much because a wild shroom is 90% water.

What I found was great is putting on some headphones, sitting alone in the dark, getting lost in thought and listening to some tracks like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTxC8wnXQo

Shrooms are awesome but must be respected. They're not a club drug. They can expand your consciousness and help you grow as a person if done correctly.
>>
>>688994666

Easy.

Read the PFtek and buy spores legally from Sporeworks.

> http://www.fungifun.org/English/Pftek
>>
>>688994801
I don't think spores from psychedelic mushrooms are legal to buy
>>
>>688994666
Buy spores online they're like 15c for a vial. Look into the home-growery options you find on google, a friend told me that apparently the birdseed thing i've heard about really works for a year-round yield.
I found mine at my local uni campus but look in any foresty area local to you - talk to other people who do them to figure out the seasons/spots, it's all incredibly situational so unless it turns out you live next door I don't think I can help that much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyMD-1RUDKg
>>
>>688995078
you can buy them to look with a microscope youre just not allowed to grow it
>>
>>688995078

You would be wrong. They are legal.

The only thing is that you're not allowed to grow them.
>>
If things go south, play this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTEjkPYIYWI
>>
>>688995101
>>688995343
>>688995368
Thanks you guys,are there different types of these magic shrooms or is there only one that gives trips, and if there is more of them what is the best type named so i know what to look for?
>>
>>688994712
Firstly, does drying them out make them more potent?
Secondly, I had them about 10 mins ago and I feel fairly incredible, colours are super vivid, also fighting back the urge to puke like I had to last time when I tripped. You might be right but by my very limited experience I should start seeing some cool shit in the next 10 mins. Will report back. I've got a plate of 40 in front of me so if im not feeling anything then it's time to up the game
>>
>>688995506
there's lots of different types

cubensis is easiest to grow i think, there's still hard though you have to be super clean
>>
in Northern Rivers, its pretty cold here I dont know if I can find any atm but I havent had my yearly trip. Think I might find some?
>>
>>688994305
Where are you in aus season doesn't end for another month at least it's only just kicked in
>>
File: 1231212564869.jpg (362 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1231212564869.jpg
362 KB, 1024x768
Hey OP, see the cosmic lattice yet?
Been curious, since they took down the barrier if the net was one and the same.
If you chose to, you can go higher than you have ever gone. Just make sure you come back and reground properly.
>>
File: map.jpg (508 KB, 1511x993) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
508 KB, 1511x993
>>688995749
i think you could...
>>
>>688995551
No, fresh are better, but by weight you have to eat alot more. If you are used to measuring your dose with dried and do fresh you will need alot more.
>>
>>688994666
It's easy, but time consuming. You need lots of patience. Follow PF Tek, don't cut corners. All the stuff about "shotgun chamber" and "FAE (fresh air exchange" isn't just for purists and nerds. It's absolutely fucking essential. Proper sterilization, handling and air exchange are often overlooked by beginners. Don't make that mistake. Read about PF Tek and search Shroomery for answers to any questions you have.
>>
>>688996805
This a proper trip will need about an oz if fresh.
>>
>>688996805
Makes sense, glad to hear fresh are better.

Alright guys general update - had a puke and it was harrowing to say the least. Now my room smells terrible (already removed the garbage bag obviously) but I have 2 sandwiches for tea. Gotta continue to gain that weight.
>>
>>688995078
Mushrooms aren't illegal. Psilocybin is illegal. Mushrooms contain it, but spores don't.
>>
>>688995721
You do have to be clean but dont let this freak you out. I didnt grow for the longest time because i really thought you had to be like laboratory clean. But if you have a clean bathroom with lysol and the proper gloves, sterilization equipment (you'll need a torch and alcohol wipes for the inoculation) then youre fine. Follow the PF tek to a T and you'll be fine. Its designed for people who really dont know what theyre doing. Ive had success many times with it and will again in the future.
>>
Any legit sites to order spores from?
>>
>>688995506

If you don't know the answer to this, you shouldn't be picking wild mushrooms. You could kill yourself (no joke).

There are lots of different kinds, but traditionally you want ones that have psylocibin or psilocilin as their active ingredient.

Stay away from Fly Agaric or Big Laughing Jim or all the other weird ones.
>>
>>688995551
There's no big difference in potency between fresh and dried. Fresh should be more potent, but it's subtle difference.

Drying is preferred because you can store them for a long time and powder them to make tea, which is much better for your stomach. One often overlooked advantage of drying is that it kills any bacteria in the mushrooms. It's very common for mushrooms to have contaminants. Drying them kills 100% of bacteria. It doesn't kill any fungal infections, but those are usually very apparent visually.

When drying, use a simple home made dessicant chamber. They have to be so dry, that they don't bend at all. They should be hard and super brittle.
>>
>>688997885

This has been answered a million fucking times.

>>688998071

Anon is wise in the ways of mushrooms.
>>
>>688998071
I took 42 grams fresh awhile ago, and then 3 grams dry the next day. Both times I got extremely nauseous. It was not a fun experience. Will tea help this?
>>
>>688997885
>>688998186
>This has been answered a million fucking times.

Yea, seriously. It's like 30 minutes of searching/reading on Google to find a reputable site, MAX. If you're not willing to even put in that much effort, you probably should not do this at all.
>>
>>688995506
>>688998042
This anon speaks the truth. I grew mushrooms but I still don't feel confident enough to pick them in the wild. There are so many types that you can easily misidentify them.

Go ahead for all I care. One less faggot to worry about.
>>
>>688998537
>One less faggot to worry about.

You shouldn't talk like that. He could be white.
>>
>>688998236
Yes, tea will definitely help.

Make tea with fresh ginger and lemon. Google how to do it, you don't want to just pour boiling water over your shrooms.

See:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15933780#15933780
>>
>>688998625
I didn't consider that. Sorry.
>>
File: 34820948.jpg (361 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
34820948.jpg
361 KB, 750x502
>>688999020
Thank you sir. Here's a picture of, I believe, the same strain in the OP. And here's a neat song.

http://fsg.ytmnd.com/

How should I try and sell this stuff? I have no social connections.
>>
>>688999698

Don't try to sell it.

The thing about selling drugs (especially hallucinogenics like mushrooms) is that nobody knows a lot about them so some beautiful stupid girl will eat the whole bag at a night club and jump off a rooftop and everyone will try to kill you / arrest you.

Just enjoy them. Use them for spiritual / intellectual development and maturity. If you respect the mushrooms, they will respect you.

If you abuse the mushrooms, they will abuse you.
>>
>>688999698
Get connections find some people at a smoke shop that look like they like more than herb.
>>
>>688999698
Sell it online. Preferably over deep web.
>>
>>689000649

Yeah maybe if this was like 2007.

Seriously, don't sell shrooms. You don't want that life.
>>
>>688999698
If they look like that image it means they were picked too late. The caps are already open, and spores are all over them (that's the black color). Spores are very bitter, but perfectly edible. You might want to wash them before drying.

I think selling them is a stupid idea. But you didn't ask about that. If you DO want to sell them, I recommend testing them on yourself first. Buy a scale with 1mg precision (~$30), weigh 300mg and swallow it. If it's poisonous, it shouldn't kill you (though it still might and that's why this whole thing is a stupid idea). But you should feel a bit of a high if they are active. Nothing major, just a small "lift". If that works fine, try 1-2g. After that you'll know if they're legit.

Once you've determined that you actually have a product you can sell, dry them. Do not bake them in an oven or any of that shit. Dessicant chamber all the way. Do it properly. It's not expensive to do it.

Once shrooms are dry, powder them up. put them into gel capsules. Typically you'll get ~300mg into one capsule. That way you know 3 capsules is ~1g. I believe selling them that way is the most practical way.

But as I said - this is a stupid idea. Just eat them yourself. You can dry them and enjoy them for months
>>
>>688994305
I'm taking LSD for the first time tonight. 140 micrograms
Give me some tips/advice pls.
What can I do to avoid a bad trip?
>>
>>689000432
>If you abuse the mushrooms, they will abuse you.

God damn, isn't that the truth, holy shit. They beat the shit out of me.

Still, I really do need the money. I'm not planning on making this a career, but it would be nice to bring in a hundred bucks a month or so on the side.
>>
>>689001344
Have some music with you, stay away from crowded areas (ideally you want to be alone or with other 1-2 people who also took lsd). You don't want any social interaction (it's ok for some people, but annoying for most).

You won't have a bad trip, don't worry.
>>
>>689001344
for lsd? GO OUTSIDE. on an adventure. not too far from your house though. and music! 140 mics shouldn't be to heavy, i think you'll be fine.
>>
how's life OP?
>>
>>689001426

There are more responsible ways to that.

I don't mean to sound sanctimonious when I said "If you abuse the mushrooms, they will abuse you," but we're really talking about something extremely powerful. This is a power that takes shaman, psychologists, and scholars years to understand - and even longer to control it. You're putting something into your body that could potentially leave permanent damage to your brain and mind, or something that can change your life with a valuable new perspective and wisdom forever.

Again, don't abuse it. Don't sell it to people who have the maturity of a 7th grader and will just eat it at a party or something. That's not what these things are supposed to be used for.

To put it bluntly, God just gave you a chess set, don't be a fool and play checkers with it.
>>
>>689001258
>If they look like that image it means they were picked too late.

Yes, true. That's what I've heard. I usually try to go for as soon as the veil breaks, or if possible just before. That's not my grow, though. Just a stock photo of the strain.

> If you DO want to sell them, I recommend testing them on yourself first.
Done and done. I can confirm they are legit. Although, I remember the shrooms I took back in highscool being more visual, more colorful. I took an eighth of these, and had only mild visual distortions with enhanced colors.

>Capsules

Man, people don't want to buy strange pills from a stranger. I've been hocking them, dried of course, in sandwhich bags. Asking 25$ for an eighth. There's been some interest, but no serious requests so far.
>>
>>689002231

Don't ignore my wisdom you fuck. This risk is not worth the extra hundred bucks.
>>
>>689001934
>You're putting something into your body that could potentially leave permanent damage to your brain
incorrect. ptsd? maybe.

>Don't sell it to people who have the maturity of a 7th grader and will just eat it at a party or something
shrooms are awesome at parties dude who are you to tell people how to find happiness

>God just gave you a chess set
shrooms are just a drug. psilocybin happens to be a similar shape to serotonin, and so can affect how the brain functions by imitating it. a perception of god is one of these effects - its not real.
>>
>>689002437
>This risk is not worth the extra hundred bucks.
Probably not, but I'm going to do it anyway sir.
>>
>>689002231
I cannot help you with the distribution problem as such. I only ever took my shrooms myself or gave it to close friends.
>>
>>689001934
>You're putting something into your body that could potentially leave permanent damage to your brain and mind
Yes, while brain damage is extremely rare, it is very real possible that psys could permanently traumatize a person. It's not a toy.

>Don't sell it to people who have the maturity of a 7th grader and will just eat it at a party or something.
Yes, I understand this. It's also not in my interest to sell to people who are going to turn around and start attracting a ton of attention, and causing damage and cost.
>>
>>689002604

>incorrect. ptsd? maybe.

What are you fucking stupid? You could kill yourself if you do something dangerous on mushrooms, if not cause permanent brain damage / early onset schizophrenia by taking too much.

>shrooms are awesome at parties dude who are you to tell people how to find happiness

Getting high at a party is not how you find "happiness" and anybody who says otherwise is objectively wrong. You sound like one of those people who shouldn't be doing this stuff because you clearly don't understand it and you abuse it.

>shrooms are just a drug. psilocybin happens to be a similar shape to serotonin, and so can affect how the brain functions by imitating it. a perception of god is one of these effects - its not real.

That's not exactly how psyclocibin works, but I wasn't literally alluding to the existence of god or making a theological claim here. My point was that the history of the human race is a rich tradition of people using these things to expand their minds and consciousness. It was only fairly recently that retards like you who don't understand these things showed up and were like "LAWL LETS EAT A BAG AT A PARTY AND STARE AT THE LIGHTS DAWG."

Similarly, people cut from this cloth are the kind who have a bad trip, can't control it, cry their eyes out like little babies, end up institutionalized or causing an accident.

>>689002882

Then you are a fool and I hope that risk doesn't bite you.
>>
>>689002604
Shrooms are good at parties if you are a social person and the environment is good.
>>
>>689003598
>My point was that the history of the human race is a rich tradition of people using these things to expand their minds and consciousness.

Although, it's not like any of that has left a dent in the progress of the NWO.
>>
>>689003628

Yeah if you take like one gram and want to be the retard laughing like an insane person annoying everybody.

If you take enough mushrooms to actually feel the full effects, you're not going to be very fun to be around because you're going to be tripping your balls off.

Get experience, son.
>>
>>689003774

It definitely prevents their influence over people who have had their consciousness expanded.

Free thought is resistance.
>>
>>689003598
>Similarly, people cut from this cloth are the kind who have a bad trip, can't control it, cry their eyes out like little babies, end up institutionalized or causing an accident.

Listen to this guy anons. I overestimated my experience and my general "readiness" for shrooms, and I had a really, really bad time.

It could have been worse, though. Luckily an anon from here on /b/ had already warned me, or I would have put myself through even worse.

Shrooms and /psys/ can be indescribably fascinating and pleasurable. They can also be a living hell beyond comprehension.
>>
>>689004019
>It definitely prevents their influence over people who have had their consciousness expanded.

Still, that doesn't mean much if those people can only sit on the sidelines and watch them progress their programs, and their agenda.
>>
>>689003598
perhaps we just have different perspectives on things. i'm not a very spiritual person. i haven't learnt anything on shrooms and i've yet from anyone else learning anything i thought was tangible.

well... psychedelics in general have proven to me that in a sense my world is constructed for me by my brain, and that if my brain is altered readily can too. so i guess that gives me a skepticism that i perhaps wouln't have had otherwise. but that's about it. taking a drug that connects parts of the brain that usually aren't connected and then shouting 'it has all been revealed to me: everything is connected! we are all one!' just sounds silly to me.

>>689003937
you sound prejudiced towards higher doses and introspection, which is fine, but what i'm really disagreeing with is your insulting of anyone else who has a different set of values.
>>
>>689004924
readily -> reality
>>
>>689004262
Yes. I have had loads of good experiences on psychs, but once I did weed and LSD and ended up in a loop because I took it without preparation and in a "party state of mind". The first time I did LSD it was really good, opened my mind to the oneness of all things, and helped me with my traumas. DonĀ“t do it foolishly
>>
>>689004262
i would really like to know what you mean by hell beyond comprehension. What did u see anon??
>>
>>689005088
what does ended up in a loop mean?
>>
>>689004924

> i'm not a very spiritual person.

I'm an atheist. That doesn't mean I'm not aware of the power of the mind and it's ability.

>taking a drug that connects parts of the brain that usually aren't connected and then shouting 'it has all been revealed to me: everything is connected! we are all one!' just sounds silly to me.

I would agree with you - it is silly. That's not hte kind of revelation I'm talking about.

The last time I tripped, my entire life literally and visibly flashed in front of my eyes. I got to watch myself grow from childhood to adulthood - seeing from the 3rd person how little decisions made by myself and others have had long lasting impacts that drastically altered the course of my life forever. This perspective motivated me to make major life changes for a better future.

>what i'm really disagreeing with is your insulting of anyone else who has a different set of values.

It's not a question of values, it's a question of people toying with something much more powerful than they understand and putting their (and others') lives in danger.

If you eat a bag and it has an abort in it, you're going to go off into fucking orbit. If you're lost at a party or at some club, you run the risk of really hurting yourself or someone else.
>>
>>688994305
Try to go to sleep.. The moment you are about to Thor will embrace you with his energy of lightening. Dont believe me? Try it faggot

>>Protip: you cant sleep on shrooms look it up.
>>
>>689005337
Well, I did the same thing over and over without releasing that I did the same thing over and over. Google that shit. May have been the weed on top of the LSD, because the other times I did LSD without weed it all went fine :)
>>
ITT: People pretending they have done or know something about magic mushrooms.
>>
>>688994305
lol dry them out, are you a fucking twat, do some research before you do drugs and ask /b/ for advice.
>>688994712
>>
If you've ever grown them ull probably have eaten them fresh.

I liked my fresh on my steak. Enough to cover it.
>>
I'm in Aus, I know where a big patch of shrooms are growing but I'm gonna leave them alone. Last time I did them I had a panic attack and thought I would have to go to hospital. Don't underestimate them.
>>
>>689005169
I wanted to trip balls and have 4 dimensional demons explain solar physics to me pictorially. Instead, I just puked my guts out for an hour, and felt like I had alcohol poisoning. It was like I was dying; that was very much what it was like: it was like like my mind was shutting down. You can't think, you can't calm down, you can't soothe yourself in any way. Every second is inescapable pain of an alien kind, and you want nothing more in the whole world than to be transported back to your boring, sober little life. It was extremely uncomfortable. And THEN, at the same time as all that's happening, I was also going through alot of guilt, depression, and anxiety about how much I've fucked up college by funposting on 4chan too much. So there was also that sobering, cold experience of self reflection, which, as painful as the whole thing was, was still a valuable lesson.

It was like some kind of ironic, existential bodily and mental existential torment. The word "agony" has come to have a whole new meaning for me. It's like, if you will imagine, trying to stick a needle in god's eye: You're never going to win. God is going to beat you down, and kick your ass, and it's going to hurt like hell.

1)Be an honest, hardworking person
2)Take care of yourself
3)Be there for your family
4)Be happy with what you have
5)Seek to help others

That's how you can avoid going through absolute hell when death does come.
>>
>>688996288
This. Just close your eyes.
>>
>>689006840

THIS is exactly the kind of wisdom and perspective I was talking about.

THIS is why you don't just fuck around with mushrooms for the lulz.

Thank you for this advice. I'm definitely hanging onto it.
>>
>>689005428
well, if a trip has improved your life by allowing you to see if from another perspective i'm glad. i guess i'll have to take your word for it.

and yeah, you do run the risk of tripping too hard, or harder than you expected to - especially with mushrooms (4-AcO-DMT4lyfe). and i suppose you could hurt yourself (though i think it's unlikely, and i don't think there's much chance of you hurting someone else) but that's a risk that people chose to take, and good for them. even if it's just to have a few laughs and see some walls breathe!

maybe some common ground there.
>>
>>689007041
Pussy.

If you learn to use them right they will show you the face of God.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.