[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a former muslim anything, from a religious debate to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5
Ask a former muslim anything, from a religious debate to the sociological matter of islam

> inb4 how are you not beheaded yet
>>
>>688564344
OP unless you're here to set the record straight, that most Muslims aren't terrorists, then I don't even know what you're doing here.
>>
File: dee.jpg (206 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
dee.jpg
206 KB, 1536x2048
>>688564344

Would you hit that?
>>
Define what makes certain foods halal.
>>
>>688564344
why former?
>>
>>688564344
We're you Sunni or Shiite.
>>
>>688564344
What do you think is the purpose for ISIS ?
>>
File: 1450454098287.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
1450454098287.jpg
131 KB, 1024x1229
>>688564344
ramadan mubarik. do you still eat halal food for the freshness?
>>
File: 0.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>688566066
>purpose
>>
this is about to be a get thread
>>
>>688564344
Is the Qur'an, as it's written in Arabic, really so beautifully poetic (that it could only have been written by Allah) like the dawah guys on YouTube claim it is? Or is it equally poetic as say, Shakespeare, Homer, King James Bible etc.?
>>
I want to fucky you kids ok ...??
>>
>>688566633
NO !
>>
>>688566106
No. Ritual slaughter in that manner has been proven inhumane.
>>
>>688566633
Well, if you have studied philosophy and read other theological scriptures you'd see that they are poetic in a way only these kinds of text can be. They're using methaphors and such to convey something, which other literary writers do aswell but you really have to read it to compare.
>>
>>688567359
So the Qur'an is open to interpretation? Or it's it clear to what the metaphors mean ?
>>
>>688567732
As the christian bible, the bhagavad-gita and etc they are very open to interpretation and were encouraged to be read plenty of times, years apart. The deeper meanings you have to find on your own, they cannot be told in words but rather in-between the words.
>>
>>688567059
Not the anon you replied to, but is there any reason that animals can't be stunned and still considered halal?
>>
Are you aware muhamed was illiterate?
>>
>>688568098
What turned you from Islam? For how long were you Muslim?
>>
>>688567359
But only Islam has that challenge that supposedly no one can even "produce a single Surah like the ones in the Qur'an", even one with only 3 verses.

Since I don't know Arabic, I can't fully appreciate this challenge. Joseph Smith produced his Book of Mormon which he wrote in the style of the Bible, and it's fooled millions.
>>
>>688566633
are you serious? they had to change Arabic to accomodate the poor level it was written at at the time.
>>
>>688568538
A lot of the regulations from the Qu'ran are from ancient beliefs that certain animals are unclean or unworthy for human consumption. These kinds of thoughts exist in all human cultures and vary quite a bit. The belief often includes that it's because of what the animals themselves eat that they are unworthy for consumption. They come up with rules and to make it easier and more generalized they name them "Two-twoed animals" instead of spefic ones.

A lot of animals often forbidden are animals that only eat other dead animals.
>>
>>688568654
Not op. Studied theology, anthropology and other subjects.
>>
>>688568538
Many animals are electrically stunned before slaughter and are still considered halal, however many regain consciousness before they are dead.

Honestly, most industrial slaughter is terrible and should be boycotted. Buy free range meat from small local producers to ensure the best treatment of the animal.
>>
>>688568765
Well there is always that point. Noone is greater than God remember!
And you are correct. They need to read in their original language and with an understanding of the linguistics and history of the culture.
>>
>>688569150
Any, no worries.

Op this please >>688568654
>>
How's Mecca?
(assuming you've been on hajj)
>>
>>688564344
do you still observe Ramadan out of habit, or are you happy to have the freedom to eat/drink/smoke/etc
>>
>>688565639
yup.

>>688565708
Being cut following the islamic cult (there is a "permission" sentence we say, to ask god to grant permission)

>>688565777
Cuz i'm not anymore, want to know the specific reason ? It's a philosophical thing

>>688566011
Sunni but how does that matter now

>>688566066
What they're telling you, they're delusionnal enough to believe they can clean the whole world and dominate everyone
But the real consequence isn't that, the real consequences lies in the non-muslim society because it separates once more that religion from modernity and it blocks every possible relation between north africa and europe/america

>>688566106
No.

>>688566633
I still believe in a God, I don't know if this is supposely Allah but the official story is that Muhammed as the prophet didn't know how to write, so I can't think that he wrote it, and I don't see how random berbers could have wrote it. So yeah, possibly coming from God, as well as the two other religions.

>>688566746
ok

>>688569543
I haven't been. Sorry

>>688569150
I was muslim by tradition and found that stupid to keep on following what I didn't believe in, since If I do, I will be considered a liar, and if I don't, a non-believer.
Funny enough, even if I always was doubtful of Islam, this lack of belief grew even larger when I studied like this anon >>688569150
I know about psychology, sociology, anthropology, philosophy
>>
>>688564344
How many people did you behead a day, on average?
>>
Thanks for becoming a Christian.
>>
>>688569856
I don't since two years now, I'm 20.
I don't drink and don't smoke, the real question you're asking is "are you content that you're now free of all these restriction"
Well since I'm a crazy person who likes discipline, it didn't change my life, I drank with buddies when I enjoy a party but that's all. I don't smoke and I don't drink on average day since I study a lot, I enjoy learning many things and I have not time for that.

>>688570506
I behead a world or two on average. But you're probably beheading more on average.
>>
>>688570243
I am glad that your way of life has improved.
It must be an interesting experience for you to have left it, and I applaud you for trying to have a good discussion on /b.
>>
>>688570243
>It's a philosophical thing

Yes, please
Tell us.
>>
>>688570826
I'm not, I'm probably closest to agnostic thinking.

>>688570883
I'm glad people like you are here to talk with me, I enjoy that. I wasn't expecting genuine question, was expecting /pol/ cucks like sir right here >>688570506

>>688570905
Let me take some time to sum it up, pardon my poor english in advance.
>>
>>688570878
I have always found Ramadan and other such fasting holidays interesting because of the body's reaction to the process of fasting--->hallucinations/visions. Many native american tribes are known to have similar practices, and I like to hear about the various stories people have. When you were on the fence about changing your practices, did you have to hide this particular practice from parents? How did you do it?
>>
>>688571223
Bumping for common interests.
Questions:
What is the one thing you keep thinking about when it comes to religious or cultural aggressions between others?

How has being a practicing muslim affected your day-to-day activities?
>>
>>688571223
Where do you live OP? A muslim country?
>>
>>688571503
Interesting thought. I have too noticed this. It's very similar to dancing rituals, athletic feats and copulation in how it changes an individuals behavior and appearance.
>>
>>688570905

I'm born in Belgium, you know people always make fun of how full of immigrants it is. I was raised muslim and my family is muslim af. By being in a non-muslim country while in a muslim family, I grew a double identity, I like to think about sociological questions and that grew a critical opinion of my life. I believe that with my thinking I can erase every "doxa" I've been taught in my childhood. When my question came to religion, I passed different phases :
> 16yo : I doubt God and religion but I'm the stupid dude for doing that -> went to read Quoran and learn a lot in mosqees
> 18yo : I still believe in a God but I don't feel like islam is the right one, yet I cannot turn back on God
> 20yo : How can I say that I'm a muslim if I didn't even question myself about it, I was born in a muslim family, I ate every saying as a fact, that is not a choice and so even if I keep a whole life of being a good muslim it is based on social, familial determinism and I don't deserve heaven for it. -> Solution : I need to step back, re-think from zero my theological position

I am currently fighting with my older friends, my family because of that (and I mock them because they never bring that question to themselves, imagining being wrong is not even possible for them), I don't even think of myself as a non believer, I believe that my choice need to be made by myself and out of any sociological determinsm. I am no believer, no atheist, no agnostic, I am a "student"
>>
>>688571503
>>688571870

You can learn about it on sociology (They didn't write about Islam oc but transpose any book about religion on it you'll understand ), it is very interesting. I believe the joy and faith on Ramadan is not coming from the spiritual gesture but rather because of the symbolism, the return of social forces in it etc. They are just tricking their mind to sum it up. Just like old savages who danced around a fire believed in the spiritual force of it and never realized that they were just feeling the cohesion of the group.

>>688571751
Belgium, from a tunisian family and I went there some time ago
>>
>>688572577
You are, in all senses, a philosopher.
>>
>>688572577
Yes! A student of life, of the universe and we welcome you into our arms! Hurray! Hurray!
>>
>>688573093
Interesting take on it! I agree. The social aspect is very important. But it must have physiological implications aswell, no?
>>
>>688571542
"Foolish thoughts"
I never liked the people who express themselves on the name of a groupe, a community, a religion, a country. They fool no one but themselves because they need to believe that they are better, that is a logical conclusion, it's bound to human nature I don't blame them, but I retire myself from any "identity"yet I can proudly state myself as being from x community, y country, that is not the matter I just don't let it cloud my jugement about my roots.

The matter of cultural agression is linked to purpose of "truth", they just try to convince the others that the truth is on their side. I could associate myself with the relativism, but a complex relativism, I mean I don't find superiority in any culture, I just believe that culture are explained by social context, social context itself being shaped by ecological context and also by every individual in the society.

> How has being a practicing muslim affected your day-to-day activities?

I'm sorry but the question is weird, I don't understand it.
>>
>>688574116

Sure, I am far from a biologist and my science knowledge is based on a few lessons. But I've seen some videos taking about the physiological benefits of fasting, it is a very interesting process and even though I don't do it for a spiritual reason, I could totally do that for a physiological reason, to shape myself to hunger and discipline my thoughts. We must never be biased to look into one's activity because he's doing from a wrong purpose. Fasting might be very interesting but I don't know about it, if anyone has a book about it, I'd be glad to read that.
>>
>>688564344
Why do you think Westerners look down on Muslims? Pro tip: We do.
>>
>>688574732
Interesting. I am sure you can find books about it on your own that suit your wants. It can be found in zen and even som neo-survival genre, like that ice-man dude.
>>
>>688570243
If you look at today's events
Do you think that the 8th kingdom is about, from your insight and what is says in the Quran.
I know you don't practice it anymore.
What is your insight on it?<∆
>>
what's up with all the boy fucking?
>>
>>688574175
You explain it well. Human nature is what it is.

The weird question was meant as a:

Do you still carry with you and perform different "rituals" or using any "mind-tools" as of today that you learnt during when you were a muslim.
>>
>>688574903

Consequence of post-colonialism. Impact of two reality.

Westerners :
> Human rights
> Freedom
> "We must understand the law of universe by freeing ourselves from religion and exploring the concrete reality rather than abstract" ( Rationalism -> Positivism/ Empirism )

Muslims :
> We are equal but God will judge us individually
> There is no freedom other than what God wanted for us
> "We must live following god rules in hope of another life"

The two societies are linked by the pursuit of a future happiness and also by the conviction of being in the right path. Also they don't confront their idea that much, so they can't purge the good and the bad of both their thinking.

>>688575347
hello /pol/
There isn't much boy fucking as you may see
>>
>>688575312
Today's event is not my domain, it is a political stupidity. From stupid westerner who abused of Arabic countries to 45 until now. I can't do a political summary of it, but they are nice books and videos about it. I don't blame any culture, it's not my point but politics always wanted to profit from every situation and when a problem happens they don't take the matter seriously and just make concrete financement to make it go away rather than finding the source of it.

-> america bombing Afghanistan for no reason -> afghanistan gets more and more anger -> a few extremist do their "EUROPE MUST DIE" thing
-> the whole arab revolution -> europe and america don't help the civils to dismiss the corrupt politician because he helps them getting profit -> extremists again, they abuse from the civils and they attack Europe

I almost died in the bombing of Brussels btw, almost forgot about that.

>>688575521

We all carry rituals, it's counter-intuitve since we're stuck in the idea of being free from irrationnal thoughts but if you know a little bit about social psychology you'd know.
>>
>>688564344
how do we stop the madness? bombs or hugs.
>>
File: Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg (716 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg
716 KB, 1600x1067
>>688575347
what's up with all the goat fucking?
>>
>>688577136
Jeez, no need to be condescending on here. Obviously I want to know the specific rituals you have thought about and are concious of.
>>
>>688577136
Now from a stand point what do you think is the qurans pourpose from the uprise to today?
>>
>>688572577
>in Belgium, you know people always make fun of how full of immigrants it is.

I guess it's just like in my country.
I'm french and occasionally, i can relate with /pol/ stuff like.. immigration as a way to slowly wipe out white people from Europe.

I've been wandering, how can we bridge our communities ? All I ask is peace.
Do you think we can keep away from civil war ?
>>
>>688564344
Eid Mubarak, fucking traitor.
>>
>>688564344
What's your favorite color?
>>
>>688577307
>>688577307

Believe me, we won't. European politics will not take the matter at hand, and the population will never demonstrate to make them do it. USA might do its thing if a real terrorist attack their land
> muh freedom

But by then it would be too late, it's already too late, terrorists are made because of U.S.A former's actions of arabs countries.

My possible solution would be to help the arab countries in need right now, let them be once they're good enough and we all shit on extremism, from ISIS to Israel. That's a real solution but capitalism would NEVER waste so much money on sandniggers countries, right ?

>>688577508
>no need to be condescending
Do you think my last reply was ? I wasn't for sure, we're all stuck in it, you, me, the other goat- loving anon, I find it funny that you took it that way, people often get mad when I say that they all stuck in traditions.
I don't think I have any specific ritual, but I can say that the whole interest for philosophy might be my ritual to help me compensate the lack of religiosity.

>>688577821
got me, kek.

>>688578485
What's the logic behind the question ? Then I'll answer
>>
>>688578879
>Explaining my thoughts
yeah.no.jpg. You're still full of your newly discovered way of life and your euphoric feeling will fade away into the mountain-dew mist.
>>
>>688578879
It's a default AMA question, to mix up with more serious questions. In that way lurkers are encouraged to read more in hope for more easy questions and stick for the more seripus ones.

Also, I just wanted to know.
>>
>>688578879
Where are you from? The IS just called me and asked me to ask you this:
You want to join? We got camels and shit
>>
When faithful Muslim men die, they get hot virgin bitches and wine and shit in Jannah. What do faithful Muslim women get? A kickass kitchen?
>>
>>688578879
as to the first point. i think we have a understanding with most arab country's/extremeist that if you ever pull a 911 level event that we will basicly turn your country into glass (i know it sounds redneckish)
>>
>>688579655
A rich man
>>
>>688577754

I don't want to live in peace. Fuck everyone, I am philanthropic and misanthropist at the same time. Un individu pris à part pourrait toujours être en paix avec les groupes exogenes, les autres communautés qu'il cotoit, mais dés qu'il s'identifie à une communauté il sera toujours axé sur la sienne avant les autres.
La solution est de vivre de manière désengagé, vivre en brisant les cliché sur ta personne, vivre sans t'identifier à un groupe ou à des concepts mais en te basant ce que tu crois bon et vrai.

Bonne chance, et apprends beaucoup; vraiment beaucoup c'est la seule solution pour vivre dans une vraie paix.

>>688579269
You're mad, why is that ?
I have no euphoria btw, I am sad as a bernie fan. I just rationalize my life, that's real freedom.

>>688579549
clever, but that increases the possiblity of cucks reporting it.
>green

>>688579607
you ain't got any booze, fuck off m8
> actually they do but you don't know about it

>>688579655
I don't know I found that stupid as well, I mean I know paradise is paradise and the promise is ataraxy but yet if you promised bitches from the men, why not for the woman ?
Note that the Islam don't find that women are in the same position as the man, they're made for the man. It's a comparaison in terms of value but that changes everything, if the purpose of the man and the woman are different, they're behavior will be.
>>
>>688579768
I live in belgium redneck. But yeah you're right, any 911-level event in america and Trump or whatever will have his ass on the chair will answer with violence, killing civilians and non religious people for "justice"
>>
Where you from? Nazi Germany? Mother Russia? Sandnigger Turkey? Bosnia and Jugoslawia?
>>
>>688580459
Is there a specific reward for good Muslim women, though? I've only ever found one Sura that addressed the question, and all it said was that Allah would show them honor or respect or some shit, but no description of the afterlife for them, nor enumeration of their gifts.
>>
>>688580803
How many times do you think you'll have to say "I live in Belgium" before it sinks in?
>>
>>688580967

Well there is a specific reward for muslims in general based on their life, so yeah. But I don't recall of any specific reward for women, I can think of something which was : For the single mothers, if you live your life throughly and if you keep on nursing your kids and help them grow, you will sit besides the beloved prophet on the day of jugement. (trust me that's some shit, like being close to Jesus )

>>688581075

Judging by this last one>>688580844
Probably the three last digits this reply will have
>>
>>688564344
Have your parents disowned you?
Would you say that your life has gotten better overall or worse overall?
>>
>>688578879
>but capitalism would NEVER waste so much money on sandniggers countries, right ?
Affirmative.

>the population will never demonstrate to make them do it.
Not quite sure we're totally helpless.
Maybe, communication and mutual understanding would do ?

>il sera toujours axé sur la sienne avant les autres.
So we break communitarianism, we become Human before all, loving each others and stuff.
Yeah call me a dreamer, I still wanna believe.
>>
>>688564344
Did you lose friends when you left Islam? Are you friends with many devout Muslims?
>>
>>688580803
so how does it end. we are coming to a world without oil dependency and after that happens why would the US/CIA give to fucks about the middle east? as an atheist i look at your religion as just as silly as the rest (maybe not as silly as the crazy mormons lol) but you guys seem to be creating all the problems in the world.
>>
>>688565708
I'm pretty sure it's thinks like it can't chew it's own cud and something else about hoofs,
>>
>>688564344
If I draw Muhammid will you kill me?
>>
>>688582222
Not OP, but I'd like to make the point that the source of almost all of the assholery in Modern Islam comes from those asshole Wahabbis, who are funded by Saudi gov't and assholes in Qatar. They've used 100 years worth of oil money to fund Madrassahs and Mosques, first in the Muslim world to displace indigenous forms of Islam (like Sufism in Pakistan), then in Western nations. Read up on these assholes, and you'll understand how shit got fucked.
>>
>>688564344
So a wannabe sand nigger has discovered the the joys of bacon. Welcome to the dark side.
Are you still a faggot?
>>
>>688583378
kek, bacon can convert anyone
>>
>>688581882

Dad died of cancer and my mother doesn't talk to me anymore, my big sis is a religious biggot who's too emotive to even think that I might be right.
> ur turnin against God ? WHY ? What do you think our parents were ? you're a muslim

Yeah, fuck her.

My life's gotten better since I've got a nice gf, a lot of troubles, a better sense of philosophy and reasoning. (But i'm not saying that being a religious alienates the mind, I have a muslim teacher who is so nice to me, I studied religion with him and he's totally okay with me, I quote "I'd rather have a non-believer who thought about his position than a stupid muslim who never questioned his life"
Meaning my life is better thanks to my psychological growth; but worse on the concrete side.

>>688581949
Some are still okay with me, and I really love them for that. But now I always find a quick moment to state my theological position when meeting someone, just so nobody be like "wut m8 ur arab y no muslim ? you fifthy little shit"
I make it clear so if the person is a cuck, he/she will get triggered and never meet me again, and that's cool by me.

>>688582222
Not really, the problem lies in the domination, the fact that there are people who prioritize oil=money rather than the research in ecological solution to energy despite destroying the world. A very few people are leading the world to wars, ecological problems, oil dependency, etc.
I don't believe muslims are the source of every problem, it's a "bouc émissaire" to sacrifice in hope of a better world, we're as stupid as these old civilisation who killed some girl in the tribu to calm the spirits.

>>688582250
Stop spreading bullshit

>>688582439
why ? how killing you would make you in a worst place than what you already are ? you're as stupid as ever, I wish you luck in your life bud'
>>
>>688581903

>Maybe, communication and mutual understanding would do ?
You're not the first to think that in your own country, sadly. That didn't change nothing. That works with a girlfriend tho' lol

>So we break communitarianism, we become Human before all, loving each others and stuff.
Yeah you're a puny dreamer, you don't think a concrete kinda way, you just want to see people hug themselves and kiss, won't ever happen, we're far from '69 and nothing changed, they isn't any peace and violence is still omnipresent in every form of institution.
>>
>>688583276
I promise I will.

Could OP tell us something about the different branches of Islam ?
What was the point of killing Sufis ?
>>
>>688584162
I was just wondering if you actually felt better with your life.
I assumed fallout from any religious relationships would be high, but I guess my main question is, was it worth it.
>>
>>688585729
>Sufis
why bother? you know its all hoodoo voodoo right? i mean we are using computers right and i find it hard to beleive that in this age anyone truly believes in this shit. whats next? using maggots to drain sickness instead on medicine
>>
>>688586059

You wanted to know if I experienced a better life since I was out of islam, that question implied a subconscient logic : Is the agnostic/atheist life better than the religious one ?
I didn't want to answer in a short answer to avoid any short biased conclusion, in other terms, I didn't directly answer your question because it was biased from the beginning, to avoid the dichotomy I dodged it.

>>688585729

It's another "truth" related subject, many divisions of Islam are historical and we're never there in the origin of Islam, I'm too lazy to write all that down, just understand that every division of Islam is caused by another conception of the religion and its protagonist. Any sadly some of it have led to diversity, itself leading to hate of the other, itself leading to violence.
>>
>>688587138
*were
>>
>>688584162
This is coming from a guy who lost his mother and father by the age of 18, youre being a real dipshit if youre angry at your sister for being herself. Just accept it that she is who she is. Right now fucking ramadan has made me pretend that im fasting just so no confrontation takes places between by brothers. Ive had debates about evolution with them and have basically said theres no god but they still dont believe it and ask me to pray and fast delusionally. Ive just learned to say fuck it and maintain the family ive left
>>
>>688587263
you should make a clean break if u can. we need more exmuslums to stand up and say its all bullshit.
>>
>>688586498
>you know its all hoodoo voodoo right?

No, I don't Know that.
I keep in mind that it is a possibility, but still remain open for some more advanced explanation.

Maybe some Muslims were wise guys and they wrote things in a poetic manner so uncultured fucks can't use it to do harm.
Maybe there is still many things everyone could learn from those.

Maybe the Internet is full of lies.
>>
>>688587824
Is this the poster i addressed. And i live in a muslim country it wouldnt be wise of me to do jack shit. People im close to know. But thats just about it. As for my brothers they know as well except theyre just blisfully ignorant and still think im a muslim.
>>
>>688588226
thats why i said "if u can". but if your stuck there better to keep your head
>>
>>688587263

I am the poster you adressed.

Sorry for you, I feel you. But that doesn't make you right in that case, I understand your position : Keep your family while you're still have it. My family is a mess who labeled me a crazy when I was only 14, made fun of me, etc. I refuse to bow cuz "blood bounds", I am truly free in that way, I don't take emotional reasoning for an answer, I refuse to hide my opinion for the family sake or any relation for that matter. As Descartes said "Cogito ergo sum", it's only because I think that I can prove that exist, I will not let my existence fade away in the family-bound idealism.

Again, sorry for your life, but you could make it better. I am not saying >>688587263, I am not telling you what to do, just give your thoughts, your life a real chance to be. But don't take that lightly, think a lot about it, it costed me years before I stand on my positon, I am not even on a real position, I'm just saying that I need to choose personally rather than follow the heritage.

But after reading that >>688588226
I will never tell you to go against the norm, you will be the black sheep of the culture and nobody will listen to your reasons.
>>
>>688588142
Maybe youre a dumbass. This kind of retarded thinking is admired but to a certain extent. You can then start doubting everything. If theres a ninety nine percent chance something is bullshit stick with it cause youll always be an unsure person and die an unsure person,

I also think that youre the person who believed that muhammad didnt wrote the book since he was illiterate. Didnt bother then to ponder maybe just maybe he wasnt as illiterate as everyone though but had mastery over arabic just like shakespeare had mastery over old english
>>
>>688588142
even as an atheist i see some wisdom in all religious teachings. do your research and come to your own conclusions. ust dont be afraid to call BS when you think you see it.
>>
>>688588823
Im thinking your fathers death started this war against god ideology.
>>
i will make it easy for all you peeps in doubt about your religion. if your god wants anything other then peace on earth then your probly on the wrong side.
>>
>>688588823

Let me rephrase my last sentence:

I could never tell you to go against the norm, because if you do it, you will be the black sheep of your community, nobody will ever listen to your reason and they will label you as the fucking non believer you are. ( To prove it to you, I've written that I'm rather agnostic than atheist and you still labeled me a non believer, see how easy it is to go into hasty conclusions)

>>688589323

Nice thinking, but don't be afraid to call beauty when you see it too.

>>688589397

You don't have enough information about it to conclude that, yet you do it.
So what I will think myself is that you need to hold on the fact that my war against ideology is caused by a bad event. In simpler ways, you need to label me as deviant, to rationalize the fact that I'm out of the muslim loop. It's ok yk, I understand, it's social psychology ( Frizt Heider - Consistance cognitive + théorie de l'équilibre)

I have no grudge against Islam and never will, I know the good and the bad of it and my father's dead never even clouded my jugement against God's will. But I could admit that my father's dead allowed me to leave islam, since I don't have the father figure "to set me straight" but that's a enzymatic factor, an accelerator, not the origins of it.
>>
OP HERE
Just wanted to say that I'm amazed by the thread I was really expecting much stupid atheist and some /pol/-ist in here but beside a few jokes here and there, this is a great surprise to see this thread go on while not being spammed by bullshit. Nice.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.