[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any real "cure" for hair loss? 22, m, Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: early%20frontal%20AGA%20male[1].jpg (370 KB, 1000x694) Image search: [Google]
early%20frontal%20AGA%20male[1].jpg
370 KB, 1000x694
Is there any real "cure" for hair loss?
22, m, Germany - looks like pic but even worse in front. All of the back is intact which gives me the grandpa creeper look unless I shave it very short.
>>
Clean shave your head.
Unless you have a fucked up skull.
>>
Just keep your head shaved and stop worrying about it.
>>
>>688530908
>>688530923
You typically need some really sick facial hair if you plan to pull this off and not look like some skinhead
>>
>>688530696
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>688531076
Yeah, grow a beard.
>>
>>688530908
I shave to 3mm.
>>688531076
my beard game is not too strong, I keep it at about 3 mm, too.
But now I have this strip around my head basically.
>>
Finasteride and Minoxidil are all we got at the moment sadly.
>>
>>688531658
And Finasterid has insane side effects, Minoxidil is a pain in the ass to apply every day, and none of it cures the root of the problem.

Why do women not have hair loss?
>>
>>688531905
I've been on Fin for 6 months and no sides. Only "side" I've had is less hair fall and a lot of thickening.
>>
>>688532191
Ok, but there is a risk.
>>
>>688531905
Hormones. If i remember correctly it has to do with testosterone. More testosterone = more hair loss.
>>
>>688532436
Then enjoy being a baldy
>>
whats the best kind of beard for a bald dude to have? i feel like you should shave side burns
>>
The cure is: MAN THE FUCK UP WHO GIVES A SHIT JUST GET A BUZZ CUT JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO FUCKING INSECURE JESUS FUCK KILL YOURSELF NO-ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HAIR.
>>
Go full Amish you cunt
>>
>>688532726
I play in a band and long hair is (was) part of the image.
>>688532841
yo propably
>>688532597
I have no idea, not much room for creativity with my growth.
>>688532556
better bald than suicidal.
>>688532525
Yes, it's a overreaction to DHT.
But where does this overreaction of the immune system come from?
My guess is: men have more stress, supressed sexual urges, ...
>>
bald+beard anon here. Balding sucked, it robbed my fun from ages 19-25 until i shaved it in the begging of this year. Its been much more fun since i dont care anymore what my hair looks like and if anyones looking. Trust me when i say this i tried everything, to pills to not masturbating to pulling essential oils+garlic and onion. It did work for a little but it smelled like shit
>>
>>688530696
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8
>>
>>688533164
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess your band really really really really sucks ass. If it didn't, its image would be built upon the music, not fucking hair.
>>
you gotta buzz your hair and keep stubble on your face. It's the only way.
>>
>>688530696
Rasier dir deinen Schädel. Ganz ehrlich, eine gepflegte Glatze oder ein extrem kurzer Maschinenschnitt sieht besser aus als deine Untermenschengene.
>>
>>688533326
it does suck. and the hair is only one aspect.
>>688533365
guess so. but it's so much damn work shaving your head constantly.
>>688533183
To all the bald shaved guys, how muscular are you? I am pretty skinny and always afraid I look like Auschwitz now.
>>
>>688532191

I'm just starting to take Finasteride
Any advice on what to expect in the beginning? I heard people get big sideeffects only in the beginning
>>
>>688533584
mach ich..
>>
>>688530696
I'm not only the founder of hair club for men but I'm also a member
>>
>>688534006
wot?
>>688533805
http://www.pfsfoundation.org/
That's why I aint taking that shit.
>>
>>688530696
22 fuck im sorry anon you can try biotin to strengthen hair follicles and nails but thats the only real thing out their that will give you minor results otherwise your gonna have to have a buzz cut, the ladies like a clean man anyway
>>
here is the problem with the pills just assuming here. I was taking these pills called NuHair for like 2-4 years on and off, it helped me not lose as much hair but at the same time now 1-2 years later after not taking them i cant seen to sustain an errection. Not sure if thats 100% what caused it but i know alot of those hair loss shits have erectile dysfunction as a side effect. Either that or just taking pre workout for the gym just as long as i was taking those pills
>>
>>688530696
Nope. You're fucked.... especially if your mother's dad was bald.
>>
>>688531282
haha! that takes me back.
>>
>>688534363
No pills for me, ever.
>>688534312
I am 190 cm and 70 kg, so bald I look like Dachau or Auschwitz....
>>
>>688534497
my mother's dad has plenty of hair and i'm balding at 22. i think that's just a myth
>>
File: breaking-news.png (436 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
436 KB, 640x360
>>688534681
id still recommend the biotin if it urks you too bad you could get expensive ass hair implants, toupees are fucking obvious and ugly as shit only options other thandealin with it op
>>
>>688534497
>>688534811
I think it's on the contrary all the males in your dad's family (incl your dad).
>>
>>688534681
yeah dude i tried to fucked this girl from tinder 3 times now, fucking 1st time shit just went down right before penetrating her, 2nd time busted a nut after like getting 5 strokes in (even more fucked), 3rd time same shit boner just dropped. Shit happened a lot actually over my years, could be from anxiety but probably not. I dunno what to do now
>>
>>688534974
Even doctors liaghed at me for bringing up hair implants. Why? I think it's a legit idea...
>>
>>688534681
also biotin is 100% safe and naturally occurring in your body so you should have no fear of this pill
>>
>>688535078
I'm sorry man, I have no experience in that field because a) I do not get laid often and b) when I do I do not have any problems.
>>
22 and balding like a motherfucker here, started the monoxidil beard meme and it's working, im timing it for the time it reaches an obvious as fuck balding point and shave it off ill have a beard alraedy.
>>
>>688535236
thats very rude it works wonders and looks all natural my only complaint is the price
>>
>>688534974
>>688535256
i took biotin, i only noticed my nails getting super nice and strong, as for my hair it did nothing. I even take this shampoo for hair growth but nothing works. I just use it for my beard now
>>
>>688535236
hair implants don't look as legit as you think, i researched it and they make it look like the shit but its all camera angles and specific photos. Sure you can get a nice head of hair back but those who you seen that do have gone for multiple procedures and its like 11dollars for 1 hair follicle and you need 3,000-6,000
>>
GUYS GUYS GUYS!

Do you really believe there is no cure for such a OBVIOUS thing that is losing your hair? In the AGE of genetics and human genome and shit?

Wake up. Balding can be easily reversed with genetic or hormonal therapy. It´s just not made public because of the TRILLION dollar lobby of hair products and clinics.
>>
>>688535069
Nah it's supposed to be mom's. The egg carries much more genetic code than the sperm and this is one of those genes. Your grandpa must have a recessive gene somehow.
>>
>>688535256
I am already taking a high quality mineral / vitamin complex which contains the whole vitamin b complex, I live healthy, good nutrition, not too much stress, enough sleep, and still hair loss.... I suspect too less sex.
>>
>>688535899
>11dollars for 1 hair follicle and you need 3,000-6,000
I'm out...
>>688535917
either way I'm fucked then.
>>
>>688535917
>>688535069
if your mothers father was bald than you will more than likely be bald as well, my moms brothers where also bald so i guess i was fucked no matter what
>>
Finasteride
Wig
Hair transplant
Comon fucker the hair loss isnt a really problem, who the hell cares
>>
File: How_to_bald.webm (3 MB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
How_to_bald.webm
3 MB, 1080x720
Shave and polish.
>>
>>688535900
i mean i have found cures for like aids/herpies/leukemia/and other cancers but i have yet to find something for balding specifically. From my research is also has to do with the lack of protein the body absorb
>>
>>688534224

looks like a load

I can tick like 7 things on that "symptom" list, what a made up syndrome
>>
>>688533805
Don't read into fear mongers, expect a little shed, and remember to take pictures to compare
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x656
The real truth is NOTHING really works, at best it will only slow it down slightly. If your balding, you will be bald.
>shave head
>grown beard (if possible)
>hit gym until your faggot bald head don't matter.
>last option - hero.
>>
>>688534497
>especially if your mother's dad was bald
A myth. Both parent's hair quality can contribute to loss of hair or lack thereof.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 469x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 469x461
>>688535236
Mine. Looks better than picture actually .
>>
>>688538693
in the end some girls will not have a problem with you being bald as long as you are confident. Sorta like men with foreskins, girls naturally dont prefer it but when you dont care and give em the good dick, they aint gonna turn you down
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.