[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I /b/? My gf of 1 year is going to this party that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_20160608-045110.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160608-045110.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
How fucked am I /b/?
My gf of 1 year is going to this party that her ex is going to (he invited her). I didn't want to say no to her going because I didn't want to seem clingy. He's a good 6" taller than me and plays fb for our college. Pic related is gf
>>
ON here, he's also black
>>
Yeah he's gonna be balls deep inside her by the end of the night.

I'd let her know if anything happens you're done.
>>
Yea dude fuck that if you have funds take her on a date if not tell her u hurt yourself and need help >ankles man also it isn't selfish or controlling just let her know you feel uncomfortable with it if u must but try to play injury or give her some dick before she leaves she won't leave its good but under no circumstances should u lethergo to a party with her ex bf he's gonna smash trust a nigger for once get her outve the house with you or stuck in the house with you trust me
>>
>>688366582

if she liked you she would have never said yes to his invite. Just dump her before it gets ugly.
>>
>>688366582
She sounds like a whore,who the hell would go out with an ex and even talk to them ? Atleast shes being honest but still that's fucked up b.
Post more nudes
>>
Don't go to a party with her either if your beta fag and he's alpha he will emberass you..bad
>>
you are not fucked
your GF is going to be
>>
>>688367278
This guy knows, if the bitch cared about you she would of shit him down right away. The fact she is willingly to go shows she has no respect for you and also shows the guy she has no respect for you
>>
>>688366582
Follow her and record them fucking. Then post tape here. then an hero
>>
>>688366582
Let her go to it. Let's see if she's loyal. Probably not though. But this is why you're going to let her go to the party.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160608-050200.png (374 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160608-050200.png
374 KB, 1440x2560
I love her though. When they dated he just mostly used her and thatshe why she left him. Lately she's been getting drunk and letting me know a little too much about their sex life. I'm kinda insecure, but when I brought it up she just told me "size doesn't matter". I don't know what I'd do if I lost her
>>
Fuck off OP, you obviously don't even care about her, because if you did you wouldn't post her nudes to /b/.
>>
>>688367962
In all seriousness, discuss it with her.

Be an adult. Get off /b/
>>
You're screwed. Sorry b/ro. Sneak to it and take pics. If she does do what women do at least you'll have revenge pics.
>>
>>688366582
Let her go, my gf hang out all the time with her ex, i trust her, they go to the movies every week
>>
>>688367962
Why dont you just tell her your feelings?
She probably understand. Just talk about it that you don't want to hold her back but that it also doesnt feel good when she hangs out with her ex bf.
that pretty normal
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
>>688367962
She's gonna get fucked, son. Break up with her while you can.
>>
>>688367962
Full body pics ?
Ass spread if possible
>>
>>688366582
Keep dating her for the sex. But get a new girl on deck
>>
>>688367962
>I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

She's just one girl. Cliche as it sounds but it's true, there's plenty of girls in this world. If she wants to fuck her ex and leave you then so be it. Let her leave so that way you're not going to be a paranoid fuckwad while still being with her.
>>
>>688368172
You just fucking wot?
>>
Nice cuckbait thread OP u fucking niggercuck beta faggot
>>
>>688366582
you're fucked and cucked m80. she has probably already been fucking him. hell she probably kissed you after sucking his dick a few times.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160608-050913.png (979 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160608-050913.png
979 KB, 1440x2560
This is killing me, I'm getting a lot of mixed shit
>>
>>688367278
>>688367710

This is the only true answer OP. I'm sure it'll be hard for you to admit to yourself but it's the truth. Be prepared to move on.
>>
>>688366582
this is Op
>oh woe is me somebody's about to steal my gf
>oh by the way here's her nudes posted on the internet for a bunch of strangers to tap to
>im a hypocritical asshole and i deserve to lose her
>>
Pump her one more time and then dump. That's exactly what's going to happen to her at the party....motherfucker.
>>
>>688367962
Also based on that it seems like she misses that dick,if she said size doesn't matter he probably stuffed while you just kind of tickle her. If she broke up with him because he used her why is she hanging out with him again ? She probably stayed with him for that long just cuz the sex was good and you don't satisfy her so shes going back to her whore origins.
>>
>>688367962
been there, she's not worth your time dude, if she cared even half as much about you as you do about her, she wouldn't be talking about him so much and going to this party at all. That being said, I wouldn't just go and end it with her just for going/wanting to go to the party, but make sure she tells you if anything happens between them, and if it does, end it
>>
>>688368782
This
>>
>>688366582
>>688367962

Obv she likes big black cock, with an ass that fine I'm sure your 3 inch chode can't satisfy her OP
>>
>>688368782
This.
>>
Bro you gf is gonna get dicked.whwn she returns snd showers get her panties and look for cum residue or latex smell.
>>
>>688368890
>>688368782
>>
You'll be able to find someone better who doesn't cheat. Man up and move on. Trust me, better to find someone who respects you
>>
>>688368782
so fucking this
>/thread
>>
>>688369078
THISSSSSSS
Don't tell her anything, let her go, when she comes black, sorry, when she comes back do that
>>
>>688366582
why do these threads show up on /b/, or even 4chan period?

op is a fag
>>
You are dating a bitch that used to fuck a nigger... she will fuck him again.. why else would she go? Are you retarded? You never should dave fucked.her tainted mudshark ass in the first place.. you sound like a goddamn cuck.. grow.a.fucking pair and tell her to get fucked. Find a decent chick that doesn't fuck niggers
>>
OP you're about to learn first hand that women can't give up black dick once they've had it. Not even memeing, you simply cannot satisfy her sexually the way a black man can.
>>
File: received_10206257461889840.jpg (48 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
received_10206257461889840.jpg
48 KB, 600x471
Good god this pasta is almost to hard to chew....
>>
File: 1449527705166.jpg (133 KB, 1200x886) Image search: [Google]
1449527705166.jpg
133 KB, 1200x886
>>688368053
>>
>>688368782
/thread in so many levels
>>
>>688368053
and this
don't be a beta fag
>>
>>688366582

hes gona fuck the shit out of her
>>
>I feel insecure my gf is cheating on me and is stabbing me in the back

>Proceeds to post her nudes on 4chan

??????
>>
>>688366582
Aye you ready to think how that pussy is going to be destroyed no? You lost mate, Just let her go and get a new bitch, She doesn't love you, Just start jerking off when that black dick is smashing that tight cunt of your gf
>>
>>688370255
Really.
That's his bitch if he wants to post her he can,different if she steps out of line and whores around.
He's getting singled out when 70% of /B/ is full of cucks
>>
>>688368172
It smells like a fagit
>>
What kind of guy would date a bitch that he knows fucked a nigger? Jesus do you not have standards?

And you let her talk to him still.. and he invites her to patries and shit.. and he's not fucking he . Lol. You are dense.. you deserve to get aids and. Raise a goddamn mongrel halfbreed while your woman goes around fucking bangers and thugs.my. what a future you have with this amazing woman
>>
>>688370971
Agree with this
>>
>>688368717
Just talk to her about it. Does she even know how you feel?
>>
>>688371422
Yes, she said if I trusted her then I should let her go
>>
Go on tinder find a date for that night and fuck the random bitch. Video tape it and show her when she gets back. Tell her how she's a whore and you're leaving her
>>
>>688371641
She shouldn't put you in a position where you would question.. if she gave a shit that is.. but then again she's a nigger fucker.. so that's speaks volumes about her character
>>
>>688371641
Ooooh boy. You're going to have to think if this bitch is really worth your time. Going to parties with ex, you don't go? Doesn't really care about your feelings?
>>
>>688371754
This.
>>
>>688372202
No man would put up with his woman telling him she is going to a party with her ex. You are either lying or. You have zero fucking balls. Tell her NO or let her go and show everyone that you are a pussy who allows his girl to fuck whoever she wants openly. Faggot. It's not that hard
>>
no moar pics? and fyi cant u spy on her or attend the party or maybe its a short list of party if u know what i mean
>>
>>688366582
Stop being such a little faggot. There's some shit that's never okay in a relationship sure she's going to pull that "if you trust me, you'll let me go" bullshit. Women can be manipulative fucks.
1.) Sack up.
2.) tell her to stop hanging around/spending time with her ex. "If you love me you wouldnt pull this shit on me"
3.) She's probably already fucking guys behind your back if she knows she can get away with shit like this. (It's biological, women find a bitch, then they find a man. Man fucks woman, bitch takes care of baby. Rather a man than a bitch.)
5.) If there's even a segment of scrotum left on you, get ready to leave her. Personal experience tells me that love alone is never enough and if you have any kind of strength you'll be fine after some time alone
>>
Daily reminder that this is a cuck thread quietly disguised as asking for advice. No real man would let his gf go drink with an ex. No serious gf would entertain any such offer. Sage and hide all cuck/race baiting threads and move on.
>>
>>688372842
Party is her ex and his boy.. they are gonna spoke some weed and train her strawberry ass.. they will knick her up.. op will marry her and raise her haofbreed kids and she will continue to troll the hood for penis while op stays home and changes diapers and cries like a bitch.
>>
Let her go but and this is important and only if you belive it and play it right ... YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK, NOT ONE FUCK WHAT SHE WANTS TO GO DO. if she screws around leave her cheating, dugout was pussy. Or better go and if she ignores you go chill with another chick or two or three or five there are so many women out there. Don't be a fucking child be a man.
>>
>>688373133
as for step 4.)? be a man for once and make some fucking decisions for yourself on what step 4.) should be
>>
Why not go with her?
>>
>>688373693
Because it is just her ex aND a friend of his.. no party.. just a few blunts some 40s and a whole Lotta fucking in that party
>>
I hope that nigger Fucks her good. You are complaining about that crap and saying you lovr her while you post her assntitties over4chan. You are disgusting. I hope she leaves you.
>>
Post more nudes
>>
>>688373693
Exactly but ignore her if she up and vanishes at the party fuck it she's gone cock hunting. you go find some chicks and have a good time. Be an alpha be happy and have fun
>>
>>688368053
This.

Stop taking advice from a bunch of faggots who would rather see you get fucked because they hate their own lives. Stop being a faggot, OP.
>>
>>688373909

Come on, man. She is going to cheat on you. Ask her if she wants to go, and why.
>>
>>688371641
There is only one reason he would invite her to that party.. you said it yourself he only used her for her cunt.. he knows she's an easy fuck and he wants to hit that shit again.. he doesn't want her for the conversation.. lmao.. he probably wants to let his buddy's have a go at her too. They been talking about her nigger loving ass all season in practice
>>
yeah...ive dealt my life with straightforwardness and presception of depth into things and some things unveil and look pretty fucked up so find out because it hurts hella less if u confront than find out by accident etc..
>>
File: asss.gif (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
asss.gif
2 MB, 854x480
>>
>>688371641
Well, if she wanted you to trust her, she wouldn't have suggested such a thing.
Especially considering the blatant contradiction of "he used me, so I hate him" and "I'm gonna casually hang out with him as friend". Any way you turn it, one of those is a lie.
>>
>>688366582
Fuck her before she goes, it might be your last chance
>>
>>688366582
Why don't you tag along op?
>>
>>688374401
Fuck why. shit doesn't matter they are both to young to really know shit about life. Just go drive her there till up and act like it's your night out she's either with you or cock hunting.
>>
>>688374929
Obviously he wasn't invited.. who wants a girls man there while they are trying to get her pants off
>>
You know she's gonna fuck around. Even if she didn't that behavior is unacceptable.
>>
>>688366582
>>688367962
>>688368717
Being a cuck is a fitting role for you. Embrace it.
>>
>>688368013
This.
>>
This generation has no goddamn balls.. we are fucked as a peopke.. women cuck their men. And society has no problems with it.. it's perfectly fine for young women to go around fucking shitskins and white guys just overlook it and date them anyway.. jesus christ this generation is fucking hopeless
>>
Nut in her 45 min before she goes no condom just let that shit drip outta her. There now she's full of semen.
>>
>>688367962
Stop with this cuckold shit. Leave her if she fucks around, even if there's 15% doubt in her eyes. Or stay. I don't really give a fuck because I'm gonna forget about your beta ass eventually.
>>
>>688375544
I blame the fathers of these girls.. I'd fucking beat my daughter of I found out she was dating a nigger.. and I'd. Quietly and secretly hunt his ass down and eliminate the temptation. Have some g9ddamn self respect for Christ's sake
>>
>>688367043
don't be a suspicious bf
>>
>>688367710
>would of shit him down
>would of shit him down
>>
>>688367962
Ok, fuck her till she is to raw to take it anymore right before the party, if you can last that long…
>>
>>688368013
This.
I hope jigaboo jones Rams her harder that you ever have and puts her in a coma. Go ahead and put a bullet between your eyes
>>
>>688368751
Nigga, this is probably right. If ya'll niggas were adult, like not in fuckin' school, I'd say sort this shit out, but in college, fuck that, she's gunna get laid and you gunna get laid out, emotionally.
>>
>>688376108
wtf are u kidding me it has red flags written all over it ofc one should ask for transparency im suprised that they dont have any in the firstplace has it been a rebound for 1 year or something...begs the question op are you both independent or is either one leeching dependance from one another?
>>
File: 4325452354.png (16 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
4325452354.png
16 KB, 1130x900
>>688371641

Huge red flag. That's the typical response of a cheating cunt.

Dump her. That's truly your best option.
>>
The fact that this Dumbass even has to ask just proves that he is a gullible dickhead.. this bitch knows she can tell you whatever.. go fuck whoever she wants .and your stupid ass will just keep on taking her back.. you need to wake the fuck up aND find someone who respects you. This girl does not. And never will.. her ex thinks you are a pussy and he will never go away. He will always be around whenever he wants to fuck her, and she will always take his cock and you have no say in the matter. It's too late. You allowed this shit to set in
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.