[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup bros, I'm planning on an hero soon, any good site to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 261x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 261x190
Sup bros,
I'm planning on an hero soon, any good site to stream it?? Also any metod that would be fast and painless, I don't own a gun, so shooting myself is not an option, I comform with only painless if it's necessary, oh and easy to do, so the streaming would be enjoyable.
Thanks in advance
>>
Tinychat, but you shouldn't do it
>>
don't do it m8
>>
>>688039698
Any method
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 396x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 396x478
:(
>>
dont do it m8
>>
99% of people who attempt suicide regretted it the second they did. Rethink, bro.
>>
Stop acting like a vagina and go hit the gym.
>>
>>688040245
I'm not going to assist you with committing suicide, but if you're actually being serious I'm sure you'll find a method.
>>
>>688040178
>>688040248
I won't discuss reasons, it's just the most logical thing to do, since I have literally no reason to live, and I'm just a waste of human resources and a charge to my family
>>
dont do it m8
We need you, we need your comments
>>
>>688040594
lol I actually began going to the gym and everything, not change at all
>>
>>688040684
I can make you be whatever you want, dont do it. Email me, [email protected]
>>
>>688040647
Fair enough, but I little help is always thankful
>>
anon quit being a pussy, none of your problems are as bad as you think. Hit they gym, write poetry, discover real philosophy such as kant or the buddah.
>>
Set fire to self and jump off bridge very honorable death
>>
>>688040918
Im not going to give you another chance, email me, i will change your useless life
>>
Dont do it buddy. You're friends at 4chan need your shitposts. If your really down in life get a plan together. Start a buisness, get a real job.
>>
>>688041095
I don't have problems, the thing is that I don't have reasons
>>
>>688041427
I emailed you
>>
>>688041458
Don't worry there will always be shit posters
>>
>>688040941
I'm not op, but you really can't. I think about killing myself all the time. The reason for this is that I'm ugly. I have many friends, including female. I'm not shy, and have funny personality, I make friends with everyone I meet. I have an active social life. I dress well, I have money. I keep myself fit and healthy. My one problem is my face. There is no way to change this. Ever. What would you do to help me?
>>
>>688042505
I emailed you the way
>>
>>688042505
Op here, lol you're literally me
>>
>>688042780
There is nothing i can't do
>>
Walk up to your family and tell them that you're considering suicide. Watch how they break down.
>>
Fuck the moralfags, do it OP. Take an excessive amount of mdma and go out feeling the best you ever did.
>>
>>688043180
Believe me, they wouldn't give a fuck
>>
Do it you pussy
>>
>>688043580
Finally someone who really gives advice, thx
>>
>>688043715
I'm going to, that's why I'm asking for ways to do it
>>
>>688042843
It's proper grim innit? That lonely feeling that none of your friends understand. I will always be alone, there is no way to change it, and no one actually understands.
>>
>>688042780
You didn't email me lol
>>
>>688043970
Bro, literally you're me
>>
So much
>>
>>688039448
You are weak, let me explain. Whats the point in killing yourself if you arnt happy? If you have given up? Why not keep going?
Stop living like a human then. Live like a machine, do everything you can to improve your health and habits. Just keep going death is pointless,life is pointless. So start doing and stop living. Anything that makes you feel any positiveity, work your way towards.
Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>688044069
I know, you said lol. And anyone you mention it to says your not ugly, but you can see the pity in they eyes. They feel sorry for you. I get instantly friend zoned by every girl I meet. When I was younger, I figured one day things will be different. I'm 28 now, and finally I realise that things will never change. If was too fat or had shitty personality or whatever, I'd be ok with that, because it's possible to change. I cannot change my face. I feel sick when I look in the mirror.i will always be alone
>>
>>688044326
>Live like a machine, do everything you can to improve your health and habits.

This. At least for a start. Once your health improves, you'll start feeling better and will be able to establish some relationships with people that make you happy.

99% of people are shit. Find that 1% you enjoy being around and who enjoy being around you. They're out there. Just gotta work at it.

Don't do anything dumb.
>>
>>688044588
And propel always spout all this bullshit about "confidence is the key". We all know that is lie only said by good looking / normal people. And girls always say "it ain't all about looks", but them same girls won't go near you cos "they don't see you like that, you're their friend". It's all such bullshit
>>
>>688044588

Can't be that bad. You're not fat, so that's out. Acne? Get a prescription. Ugly features? That's your opinion. Someone out there will find it attractive.

If you don't like it, do what you can to improve it. Choose a different hairstyle. Grow some facial hair. Get some (fashionable) glasses. Something.
>>
>>688045215

That's a bunch of bullshit. There are tons of guys out there that score out of their league. It's not about looks as much as you'd think. It's about attitude. People with your opinion seem to be idiots who have just given up and are looking for cheap excuses. That's the definition of a loser and why you're in the place you're in. Learn to play the game.
>>
>>688045453
Can't grow a beard, it's patchy as fuck. Haven't got acne. It's literally my facial features, and there is no way to change it. It's impossible. I have fashionable glasses and hair (well, I don't have good hair atm, shaved it off lol). But seriously, there is no way to change this
>>
stream link?
>>
>>688045900
That is not true. At all. These guys you're talking about may not be good looking, but at least they're normal looking. I am actually repulsive. My attitude is irrelevant. Also, it's only the past couple of years that I've accepted my fate. Before then, I was always trying, and always getting turned down and / or friend zoned
>>
maybe you should be able to live a life without girls? Be a renowned scientist or some shit nigga. Its pathetic to end it all just cuz you didn't get girls wet by looking at your face
>>
ffs.

every single day there are couple of suicide threads asking advice and nobody ever owns a gun. gtfo and hero somewhere without being a attention whore. its fucking pathetic that you have to bring suicide to the topic to get any attention. faggot.
>>
>>688045987
post a picture of yourself
>>
just fucking put on some sad music, or love songs, thinking about someone u rly love and wanna have close, while you're listening go cry out loud in the corner of your room like an emotionally unstable man would normally do, it helps. dude im fat, ugly but got many friends no money tho. yet here i am being a happy ass motherfucker, arent u afraid of death?
>>
>>688046345
Do you know what it's like? To watch all of your happy friends getting in and out of relationships while you remain completely alone? Wondering what it's like to be that close to someone, to love someone and have them love you back? It's not nice mate
>>
>>688045987

Nah, that's just the attitude of someone that's given up.

Got any close friends that'd be your wingman? Go out, get drunk, fuck a fat chick if you need to. Shit man, if you were nearby, I'd fucking help you out. You need to find a girl that'll boost your confidence.
>>
>>688046783
There is no way to help me. There is not a single girl out there who will find me attractive.
>>
kys or stfu...this thread is cancer
>>
>>688046713
yes i do, im still there. Even though it sucks it's delusional to kill myself over it. I get pain is subjective but come on mate, girls are never worth killing yourself over. Real happiness doesn't come from anyone but yourself.
>>
>>688046991

Where you at? I live in the midwest but travel across the country for work. I've been where you are. Shit sucks, but you gotta snap the fuck out of it. It's a delusion.
>>
all these white knights just want to lure you into meeting for man sex....just kys already, save yourself the anal trauma
>>
>>688047400

How's summer vacation faggot?
>>
>>688039448
>>688040684
Anon.
No fricken joke.
That's what I told myself a few weeks ago.
But fuck that
I kept chugging
Keep chugging man
And youll chug right along.
Keep yourself distracted
Learn new skills
Stay strong
Look to the future.
UR a random stranger.
But fuck it, if someone could help me out of EXACTLY what you just described, word for word what I felt, I wish I can help you.
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465168849591.jpg (11 KB, 552x560) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465168849591.jpg
11 KB, 552x560
>>688046524
Only pic I can find if myself
>>
>>688047504
Get triggered you queer
>>
>>688047504
lmao ur on c'han telling someone NOT to an hero....who's REALLY on summer vacation faggot?
>>
>>688047290
Im living in Georgia. From England tho
>>
Drugs man would be enyojable to watch i guess
>>
>>688047534
Im this guy ^
>>688047645
You got potential mate. If you get swol, ain't nobody gonna touch you.
>>
>>688047645
activate attention whore mode.
hopelessness confirmed,
kys opie.
>>
>>688047832
Swol? What do you mean?
>>
>>688047645
cant find a girl...
girl cropped out of pic.

KYS PLZ
>>
>>688047860

Try not to cut yourself on that edge cunt
>>
File: 1464746210023.jpg (21 KB, 478x446) Image search: [Google]
1464746210023.jpg
21 KB, 478x446
>>688048035
>>
>>688048007
Girl is a FRIEND. Nothing more, believe me, she's made that hurtfully clear
>>
>>688048143

thx honey ;)
>>
>>688048156
should have raped her then
kys, stream link?
>>
>>688047980 SWOL = Buff
>>
>>688047980
Swol as in massive
It's always the sallow faced/round kids eho have potential.
Us fast metabolisers don't get big as fast.
But I mean if you do work out and get bigger, it will look good.
Just don't br looking for instant results.
>>
I'm in the same boat. Is helium still the go-to method?
>>
>>688048235
anytime fag
>>
>>688048300
Yeah, but working out aint gonna change my face is it?
>>
>>688048599
That's exactly it. The problem isn't UR face, it's UR body size. Get big and everyone looks @ u completely different.
>>
>>688048599
cant argue with dubs
kys
>>
>>688048599
Man your face is good tbh you wouldnt get a 10 unless fcking god body and dick but you could easy get a 7-8 if you got swol and got some confidense
>>
>>688048711
For some Fking reason it keeps capitalising "UR"
>>
>>688048035
>DAS LE EDGY N SHIIET

My God you sound like a massive fag.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465169288245.jpg (25 KB, 552x830) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465169288245.jpg
25 KB, 552x830
>>688048007
>>688048287
>>
smoke some dmt, maybe you can find some purpose in life
>>
>>688048711
Let me tell u.
As much as it might seem
The problem isn't your face
The problem is your body size.
Stop being a weed and grow balls
>>
>>688048916
waaaah, im going to an hero
cant find a girl
shows picture with girl after being called out on shitty crop job.

PLEASE
KILL
YOURSELF
OP
>>
>>688048916
no need to kill yourself
>>
>>688048350

You're being of much of a faggot you might as well post some dick pics
>>
>>688048916
Nah if u had larger pecs and biceps, it would be a COMPLETELY different story
>>
File: 1298162539477.jpg (11 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1298162539477.jpg
11 KB, 224x225
>>688048916
>no hover hand
there's hope for you still
>>
>>688048711
I seriously doubt that getting big will change. My face will still be repulsive. This isnt something I've always thought, its come from years of rejection.
>>
>>688048916
shes ridiculously hot, no lie
>>
>>688049087
i dont have a dick to show, but im sure some of yours are floating around 4chan somewhere
>>
>>688049173
Holy crap.
I just said
>>688048992
Read it
Read it again
What I speak is truth.
Trust it
>>
>>688049066
Never said I was going to. I'm not op
>>
>>688049123
Im going to have to agree on this one. If you get fit enough facial features don't mean that much. Most guys facial structure is ugly af.
>>
>>688049219

Land whale feminist, I'm guessing. I understand your anger now. Sorry my positivity has triggered your ginormous vag
>>
>>688049186
Dude, I know. I'm freinds with loads of girls like this, not one is interested in me in "that way".
>>
>>688049465
...see when they get big
It's not ugly anymore it's called rugged.
>>
>>688041923
So find your motherfucking reasons.
There are ppl like me, who lost everything because of their serious disease/accident/whatever, so grow up and get your shit together.
>>688042505
Post your face. You have nothing to lose, you just said you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>688049518
Haha same dude.
I consider myself to be a pretty neat guy with a nice asian baby face (all asians do)
I've been lifting for a year
Nobody thinks of me that way.
That's ok
I know one day, there's hope for me still
Just keep cHugging
>>
>>688049518
Well ya dude not every guy can get a 10 like that but you could def possibly hit that if you got swole and had some confidence. The fact that your even considering an hero means you have none in the first place . Its prob giving you anxiety too
>>
>>688049508
aw, youre pretty cute for an autist. I bet u get less pussy than OP with that kind of attitude.
Now I understand your white knightness.
>>
Before you kill yourself, ask yourself this, are you ready for whatever happens next? Are you ready to experience death? Ever thought about the afterlife? If you're not sure I suggest you don't do it. God knows what happens out there in the afterlife. If you're implying that you're useless in this world then make yourself useful
>>
OP, If you're gonna do it, the most painless way i can think of is drug overdose, morphine/heroin.
Its painless because your brain gets so much endorphin that it literally is not aware of anything happening outside of it, including your total organ failure and heart attacks. Not even noradrenaline and adrenaline can dent the dimension you will be in.

Second would be suffocation with an inert gas. Now, CO2 is an inert gass but it still binds hemoglobin, so suffocation with it would literally be the most unpleasant way to an hero. So try helium, you can get it online cheap.

Third method would be taking painkillers and slithing your artheries in your arm (google human arm anatomy if you do not know where they are)

One last thing: If you take any of my advice, please do one thing for me: while streaming, put up a piece of paper on which you will write this: Emilian Roman.

happy an hero, and cheers, ill buy you a pint when i catch up with ya
>>
>>688042505

You got money? Health Insurance? Plastic surgery. Doesn't cover it? Then you must have decent credit. Finance it. Fuck people. Stop dwelling on problems. It's a waste of time. Find solutions.
>>
File: i'm a cute boy.jpg (208 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
i'm a cute boy.jpg
208 KB, 1152x720
Don't go OP.

Males commit suicide too much!!!

YOU ARE NOT THE DISPOSABLE SEX!!!!
>>
>>688049757
im ^
>>688048916
As to your face I wouldn't worry too much. If u go bald and get big, nobody's gonna mess with a pineapple head on traps of steel
I
>>
>>688049785
Yes, I am. But like I said, I didnt just one day decide I must be ugly. This has come from years of rejection.
>>
>>688039448
I saw some thing that helium is painless but im only 50% sure that it wont turn into mustard gas.
>>
File: IMG_20160524_111909577.jpg (206 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_111909577.jpg
206 KB, 480x640
>>688050052
I look much worse with shaved head
>>
>>688050044
THIS
>>
>>688050018
one addition to the second method: Carbon Monoxide is a good way to end self, you just fall unconscious, you dont feel shit.

Would not recommend trying to an hero, but its your decision.
>>
>>688050006
Ooooo off by a few
But I know where UR coming from
Tbh my Christianity stopped me from SUICIDING a few times
Your body and soul are not urs to keep, they were paid for by christ.
But that's not what op needs right now, he needs life advice.
>>
>>688042505
Shadow OP and do exactly what he does.
>>
>>688049356
im really stoned my apologies my good sir
>>
>>688039448
Seeking this much attention
>>
>>688050274
Man just lose the fcking glasses man seriously and work out for 1 year
Youll be chillin'
>>
>>688049789

Nope. Happily married and get it on the regular with a very attractive SO; while living an upper middle class lifestyle with two very good incomes. I just don't like people that refuse to find solutions to their problems. There's always a fix; even for you.
>>
>>688050274
Have u tried with contaacts?
Also getting big, as I've said, does have a considerable effect.
>>
OP stop posting shit you will get doxxed. And if you this thread is all just an elaborate ruse to get someone else doxxed, then hey, you're doing it right.
>>
If you want to go, it's okay.
People take their lives every day.

Some lives are manifestly harder than all the others.
No shame in returning it, and trying for another.

You should know I'm not gonna judge you.
If you want to go, I won't begrudge you.
A great blessing in life is suicide.
The option to stop, say no, get off this ride.

You should know your family will forgive you.
Not every life's worth living through.
Let yourself forget everything you know.
Every painful moment will drop off
as you let go.

People will tell you to talk to someone, or wait.
Ask if you've got a gun yet, or set a date.
Or - take one day at a time. Or - here's a hotline to call!
They'll say anything to you to get you to stall.

What they don't get is how difficult a thing
it is to simply BE you – to have to keep on living.
The miracle is that you've lasted THIS long
in a world where you've never felt you really belonged.

It's exhausting to constantly face this sorrow.
I get it. It's okay for you to skip tomorrow.
Take tomorrow off. Don't bother to call.
This is your chance to finish it
once and for all.

You've already done your stint on this Earth.
You've been paying your dues since your birth.

Sometimes these lives just don't work out.
You don't have to keep crying
this exhausted shout.
You don't have to keep fighting.
You can give up this bout.
Don't have to keep giving life
the benefit of the doubt.
If love is a battlefield
your life's been a rout.
No shame in dropping the mic,
and saying you're out.

You have my permission to let go of this fight.
Go gently my dear friend into that good night.
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 307x478) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 307x478
>>688039448
You probably shouldnt do it but if you were actually serious, nothing we say would stop you. Good luck man and i hope you work your shit out.
>>
>>688050274
you don't look bad faggot
if you get muscular, youll fuck many many pussies
but don't let that change your mind, be an hero and stream it
and let us know
>>
File: hoodie.jpg (52 KB, 800x711) Image search: [Google]
hoodie.jpg
52 KB, 800x711
Imagine if there were a service for this sort of thing... Someone with whom you could agree upon some modest price, nothing too crazy, just enough to cover travel costs and maybe a snack.

In exchange, said person would show up at an agreed time, help you get comfortable, then quickly and quietly send you along your way to the great beyond.

That would be a hell of a thing, wouldn't it?
>>
>>688050460
lol, married 10 years, 3 kids, house, more money than I know what to do with (software engineer). I just dont like it when people try to solve the problems of others. Only the individual can affect any change in their life, negative or positive...youre wasting your time trying to help this attention seeking whore. Just saying

inb4: you done yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1239x795
>>688050469
Im^
You fuckers ready?
Suicide has no return
You fucking die
Think about it
Then think it through again
I do not condone it in any way
But I've been thinking about it
Thank god someone stopped me
>>
>>688050417
>>688050505
Tried contacts, my eyelids don't push enough fluid or some shit so they dry up. Can't just not wear them, I'm blind as fuck. Imma sign up for gym when I get back to England, but I honestly don't think it will change anything
>>
>>688050807
Op. Listen to me.
If ur srs and this is real
And I haven't lost hope in humanity
Then trust me
Working out
And looking in the mirror
You feel like a new person
You can SEE your effort turned into fruition
Bit by bit
That's why I love working out
Always look in the mirror
Just don't expect instant results
Also the felling when u crush a pr
FeelsGoodMan
Kreygasm
>>
>>688050070
you need real help man. talk to a therapist or something.You can listen to the toxic on this website encouraging your bad decisions, and you can ignore the people that are trying to help because they can actually care for another person in need;but when you actually get to the last seconds you'll see how good you actually had it. Deep down you'll realize that you never wanted to go through with it in the first place and your just acting on your own impulses which you rationalize to be just.This is why most people don't actually go trough with suicide. They remember how to actually appreciate for the shit they have, even if its just scraps.I wish you the best of luck anon. you can make a heaven out of hell just as you can make a hell out of a heaven.
>>
>>688050807
It will if you check some fcking diets and get enough sleep and get som nice looking glasses the ones on there is to big. You will get results if you just go in for it man
>>
>>688048599
dude you look like a decent bloke. Just go gym get big and you could easily catch girls.
>>
>>688044588
You do know ugly girl exist too, don't you?
Fuck a few munters and you'll be happy for abit. Once you start feeling down again, fuck a few more.
>>
File: rip1.png (88 KB, 716x215) Image search: [Google]
rip1.png
88 KB, 716x215
does anyone know if this guy died? he made a tinychat last night and ate handfuls of pills
netnuker was his name on there
>>
3 things
Consistantly working out
Diet
HIIT

Do these and you should be great
If u can carry on through the pain, you'll get places.
>>
>>688049043
I'm not op you fucking idiot
>>
>>688051300
no the pills he took, and the amount would not have been lethal...he probably killed his liver, but 99% he wouldnt have died from that
>>
>>688050274
Ya got a good jawline, your nose looks normal. Dafuq are you on about bro.
Seriously being over critical on your own looks there pal.
>>
OP don't listen to these faggots
Become an hero, and stream it
>>
>>688051576
concurred. be different. make a difference. go down in history, become immortal, an hero.
>>
no one will remember u when u die unless you an hero.
>>
>>688041034
Take a bottle of pain pills, an anon did that last night on tinychat
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.