[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/, what are your thoughts on these accurate studies on race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 9
File: iq5.jpg (46 KB, 791x520) Image search: [Google]
iq5.jpg
46 KB, 791x520
/b/, what are your thoughts on these accurate studies on race and IQ? Do you accept the fact that the human race has evolved, and that there are subspecies of human? Do you accept that 99% DNA being common is bullshit, because we share 98% of DNA with chimps? Do you accept reality?
>>
iq doesnt make you happy
>>
NO I WILL NOT LET YOU INTO MY SAFE ROOM
WE ARE ALL EQUAL
LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>687989199

IQ is a meaningless way to measure "intelligence." IQ is more of a "test taking ability" test than it is a proxy measure for legitimate intelligence. In addition, it is not surprising that african americans score lower on tests because their culture dos not glorify test taking like white people (and look to asians who glorify it even more and score even higher on IQ tests on average.)
>>
>>687989468
This. Also education raises IQ. No wonder low income countries do worse in IQ tests
>>
>>687989468
Why is it that blacks have invented much less than whites and Asians, despite having more resources around them? Do you really deny that genetics plays a role in intelligence?
>>
Fake facts.

OP makes shit up.

I'm white.
>>
>>687989659

As does proper nutrition and being read to as a kid, along with having both loving parents and a stable household outside the poverty line.

Black people aren't genetically dumber than white people, it's all cultural and circumstantial, and while a legitimate gap currently exists, it is much more likely that it is due to circumstantially causes than intrinsic ones.
>>
>>687989199
Evidently whites are generally on average smarter than blacks, the proof is all around you.

Doesnt mean blacks are dumb perse, some blacks are brilliant.

Slightly intelligent whites also have jobs and live functional lives, so can blacks.

Its funny how its fine to say that asians are on average smarter than whites, but if you say whites are on average smarter than blacks then its suddenly racist.
>>
>>687989659
Why do blacks still perform poorly despite all the money poured into their education? Why do they get into college easier than other groups? Doesn't that imply that they are less intelligent?
>>
It's mostly that Black people are in worse economic situations, most likely due to the history of prejudice, and poorer people score lower on the IQ. It has absolutely nothing to do with genetics, just nurture fucktard.
>>
>>687989783

They invented peanut butter and loving watermelon. Black people weren't allowed to go to fucking college in america between 1700 and like 1960. And you're acting as if they're intrinsically dumb? Please tell me how you discovered quantum mechanics in your mom's basement with a highschool education.
>>
>>687989783
Maybe it is really because. No need to invent irrigation if crops grow like weed on their own, is there? No need to invent a crazy amount of weapons to kill competetion when resources are plentiful.
>>
>>687989859
There has been study after study proving you wrong. If two groups have been far apart for thousands of years, does political correctness prevent evolution?
>>
>>687990032

Blacks perform poorly because their childhoods are still fucked up. Not having 2 loving parents and poor nutrition affects their brain much more than their later in life education. Look up the "Standford marshmallow experiment." Growing up with a ghetto ass black mom in poverty damages their brain more than higher education can overcome.
>>
File: 1340472149790.png (388 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1340472149790.png
388 KB, 843x843
>>687990125
Black kids adopted into rich white families are also dumb as hell.
>>
>>687990242

Evolution isn't necessary. Poor childhood experiences explain it all. Growing up in poverty makes the person's brain dumber by like 30 iq points. Look up average hispanic's intelligence, it follows similar trends.
>>
there were subspecies of human, and our ancestors mated with them you autistic fag
>>
>>687990226
Percisely. If there is no need for advanced intelligence to survive, that is not naturally selected. That is how evolution works.
>>687990158
They invented food. Whites took us to the moon. They have been given access to college for 50 years. Why should they be given a handicap for their race?
>>
>>687990158
Don't they have college's in Africa...?
>>
>>687990032
Ever seen Boys n the hood? Because US of A shits on social responsibilities of course. In Scandinavia blacks are as well off as whites. Our problematic group is sand niggers. And why? Because they are given the same conditions here as blacks are in the US. Funny huh. And the succesfull sand niggers I came to know at Uni, well they didnt come from ghettos. Their history was the same tho - family fled from war
>>
What study, genius? The one you just made up?
>>
>>687990571
refer to >>687990504
>>
>>687990734
The source is in the fucking picture for you to verify,

but instead of doing research, you just attempt to discredit the information by attacking the person.

Really show7's you've not much of value to add to this discussion.
>>
>>687990504

"Due to confounding of social and biological factors, it was inconclusive in terms of determining relative environmental or biological contributions to racial differences in IQ – as the study's result could be interpreted as supporting either hypothesis." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

You can't exclude environmental factors. Black students could be socially picked on for being black and adopted resulting in lower outcomes. In addition, prenatal nutrition DEFINITELY affects a kid's life, so how do you explain that white people getting better nutrition than black people during pregnancy? In addition, an IQ of 95 is pretty damn "average." So it's not saying black people are below average, it's saying above average white people raising an average black kid doesn't raise him above average? Who would have guessed.
>>
File: silhuetter.jpg (100 KB, 699x549) Image search: [Google]
silhuetter.jpg
100 KB, 699x549
>>687990732
these don't look like sandniggers to me. Look up somoli rape gangs. Gangrape was almost nonexistant in sweden before migrants came.
>>
>>687991037
I don't see a 95 there, anon. Kids with two subhuman parents averaged at 84.

>could be socially picked on
Yeah and I was picked on as a fat white kid all throughout school, yet I managed to get a master's degree in math. Do you think white kids don't get any hardships in life?
>>
>>687990741
Blacks meet widespread discrimination in the educational system, thus giving them a poorer school life. That considered, four points is quite good. Also four points on has no practical consequense
>>
>>687991037
I had a shit diet when I was a kid. I was given formula instead of breastmilk. I have an IQ of 125. Environment plays a role but so do genetics. You cannot deny one or the other.
>>
>>687991454
He pulled a Bernie Sanders lmao
>>
>>687990422
>Blacks perform poorly because their childhoods are still fucked up.

Go on... who's fucking up their lives?
>>
>>687991182
There are no gang rape gangs in Sweden. It is right wing propaganda.
>>
>>687991734
Tell me more about how you make circular arguments, dr.
>>
>>687991734
Their black parents.
>>
>>687991454

95 is the IQ at age 7 for black kids. Go look at the actual wikipedia page. Who would have guessed that black kids figure out they have adoptive parents easily and that fucks them up after like age 10 when they retest their IQ's at age 17? White kids can't tell they're adopted as easily and don't get made fun of for it as well as having better nuntrition during their mother's pregnancy. The study concluded no conclusions could be drawn from it yet you're here insisting it could be. What makes your opinion better than the scientists who conducted the study themselves?
>>
>>687991739
You can try to falsify history and news, kike kid, but the truth will always leak out.
>>
>>687991739
All those newspaper articles are rightwing propaganda? The photo evidence of that girl's bleeding face is rightwing propaganda?
>>
>>687990422
>Not having 2 loving parents and poor nutrition affects their brain much more than their later in life education.
Then why are adopted white kids who spent years in a shitty institute still manage to grow up as decent human beings?
>>
>>687991712

>Hurr durr reading a wikipedia page makes me liberal, ignorance is cool kids. MAGA
>>
>>687992087

Ignoring all the white drug dealer, serial killers, rapists, and pedophiles etc. with troubled pasts
>>
>>687992131

samefag here, I will preface this by saying I'm voting for Gary Johnson
>>
>>687992010
Attacks happen. Media covers it. Sand nigger perp.
>all sand niggers like to gang rape

Attack happens. Media covers. White xtian perp.
>what a horrible person
>>
>>687989199
this study was made nearly 30 years ago. You should find one more up to date.
>>
>>687992087
statistically? they fucking don't
>>
Look at all these cucks defending their retarded nigger masters!
>>
>>687992428

TBH Rich jewish guys are our masters IDK what crack you're smoking.
>>
>>687992216
Are you seriously trying to say that there are more white drug dealers and murderers than black?
Anon niggers commit half of the murders in the US while barely accounting for 10% of the population.

Crime rate of whites is far lower, but of course there are degenerate whites who commit awful things.
>>
POVERTY
POVERTY
POVERTY
POVERTY
POVERTY
>>
>>687992423
Please see the red column here >>687990504
which shows that adopted white kids are barely below kids born into a stable family.
>>
File: swedish-rapes-bar-chart.jpg (52 KB, 843x604) Image search: [Google]
swedish-rapes-bar-chart.jpg
52 KB, 843x604
>>687992368
You cannot ignore that a minority in your nation is responsible for a majority of rapes. You also cannot deny that rape has risen significantly sinc migrants showed up. You have fallen for government propaganda. good job. Sweden yes!
>>
File: 1418440904290.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
1418440904290.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
>>687992559
>>
>>687992382
seems like the kind of study that would never get funded or govt. participation nowadays.
>>
>>687989659
>>>687989468
>... Also education raises IQ. ...

Do you have proof of this? For the most part IQ tests things which are not knowledge, but reasoning.
>>
>>687992528

This is very easily explainable due to economic circumstances. Look at crime statistics from mostly white countries. The crime is driven by poor people regardless of race.

Rich people don't get caught or arrested for lying, stealing, killing, or dealing drugs, Cops focus their resources on arresting and convicting poor people because it's easier to jail them because their lawyers suck and conviction rates drive job performance for them.

How do you explain white trailer trash appalachia having higher white crime rates than inner city black people?
>>
>>687992767
>Rich people don't get caught or arrested for lying, stealing, killing, or dealing drugs,
>b-but dem white bois get away with everything!
Now you're just pulling things out of your ass. You absolutely cannot back this up with facts.
>>
>>687992767
http://www.amren.com/news/2016/03/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
poor white kids actually commit less crime than rich black kids
>>
>>687992711
that's besides the point.
30 years ago was much different than now, you can't make a blanket statement on something that was statistically relevant before most of this site's users were born.

inb4 sjw cuck niggerlover
>>
>>687992960
Less likely to go to jail =/= less likely to commit crimes
>>
>>687992703
In which units are those 0,35, 0,36 and 0,81.
If this is in percent it proves nothing.
>>
>>687992703
Shitty study, see
>>
>>687993040
The fact the government won't do studies like this anymore is evident that the results wouldn't be politically correct.

>>687993218
If you can't understand the chart, don't try to sound smart.
>>
>>687993133
>the police are racist!!!!
Keep grasping at those straws.
>>
>>687992674
You also cannot prove that it is because of race and not social circumstances. In Denmark violence has declined for 25 years straight, but immigration is higher than ever
>>
>>687993133
how do you know?

where's your evidence.
>>
>>687993133
So whites commit violent crime in secret?
http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
>>
>>687993218
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence
>>
>>687993388
>If you can't understand the chart, don't try to sound smart.
I never did that and you didn't gave me an answer.
>>
>>687989783
Because the resources around them have negated the need for innovation. There's no reason to come up with something new when you've already got everything you need.
>>
>>687993479
> keep grasping at straws
Said the guy who literally just used a strawman argument.
>>
>>687992938

http://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/income.html
>>
File: black pepal.jpg (51 KB, 306x489) Image search: [Google]
black pepal.jpg
51 KB, 306x489
>>687990011
but are those circumstantial causes that that put themselves in due to their genetic makeup?
Does certain DNA make up a fucking idiot and does being a fucking idiot due to having bad DNA make you do stupid shit that puts you in bad circumstances?
The logical answer of course is yes.
So white people are better.
Thankyou for helping to prove my point.
>>
>>687992727
Yes. The kind of reasoning taught in western schools. Did you know, that there are peoples who cannot see 2d pictures? Their eyes take time to adjust because they've never seen such things before. Still they build whole cities in the jungle. IQ test bias is strong
>>
>>687992703
Still surprised the whites are denying that. I'm a Mexican and I know it.

We just operate differently. Fuck society, fuck the greater picture. There's around fifteen people that I care about and I would do anything it takes to keep them well. I don't care if I have to murder, rob, threaten, die; as long as they are fine nothing else really matters.
If I don't have the money, I will take it.
>>
>>687993547
The article that was linked in the post I responded to
>>
>>687993388
>The fact the government won't do studies like this anymore is evident that the results wouldn't be politically correct.

or no company is dumb enough to actually fund a racial based iq study because no matter the outcome it would ruin their likability and customer approval
>>
File: paris.png (314 KB, 520x439) Image search: [Google]
paris.png
314 KB, 520x439
>>687989199
its on 4chin it must be true

franc fuckers are stupid
>>
>>687993778
If 10 niggers go to prison and 1 rich white man, statistics will show that it's mostly poor people who go to prison, while ignoring that niggers have 10 times the crime rate compared to whites.

No one denies that more niggers are sent to prison than whites, but they also commit far more crime. You cannot say from this data that whites are less likely to get sentenced.
>>
>>687993698
Which is why they don't need larger brains to adapt to their environment.
>>
>>687993557
A lot of things happen between the committing of a crime and the potential sentencing.
Try to think with at least a little nuance.
>>
>>687994000
the one in the bottom right looks like pic related
>>
>>687993935
Not really,
if the outcome was completely equal, they'd be praised into the heavens.
>>
>>687992938
In law school we saw studies which showed, that rich boys are much less likely to get sanctioned for the same crimes as poor boys.

Also Imma throw this bomb: young men are the most criminal group without competition and regardless of race. How does that fit your bigot views?
>>
>>687993836
Stealing to feed your family is very different from murdering a white teen for her iphone.
Niggers are far more ruthless and greedy than mexicans.
>>
>>687994192
but they'd lose the support of like 50% of Americans which are total fucking racists lol
myself included probably
>>
>>687993789

I mean you have an extra chromosome and are a fucking retard, so i guess genetics does account for some of it.

But really, there are like NEGLIGIBLE differences between races AFTER we account for KNOWN reasons IQ differs between people. FINALLY IQ is not a good measure for intelligence or life success or a lack of committing crime, they are all correlative not causative.
>>
>>687994229
>young men are the most criminal group
True.

>without competition and regardless of race
False. Same age young niggers will still commit 10 times as much crime per capita as young white kids.
>>
>>687994229
>regardless of race
I'd love to see that study. Link?
>>
>>687994394

Even after controlling for income level, education, and having loving parents? The problems are multi-dimensional and isolating a variable to prove it is almost impossible.
>>
>>687990027
this
>>
>>687994477
Young men of any race are the most criminal. Look at prison statistics. All men, very few women.
>>
>>687994147
Maybe, but remember that that environment is where the majority of intellectual development occurred to result in homo sapiens.
>>
>>687989199
Not accurate. Homemade bait.
>>
>>687994490
We have plenty of statistics, several posted in the thread, that nigger parents have a far bigger correlation to crime than poverty.
>>
>>687994661

this also has to do with society's intrinsic desire to protect women. The few who do commit crime are less likely to be found guilty, have shorter prison sentences, and are more likely to get out on parole compared to men.
>>
>>687994229
That is true. A combination of low IQ and high testosterone breeds crime. That is why many criminals are young black males.
>>
>>687992727
>implying you can't learn reasoning skills
You are retarded.
>>
>>687994679

The only source posted said nigger parents made for dumb kids, but the study itself said no conclusion could be drawn. The Color of Crime implies correlation = causation which is hilariously dumb.
>>
>>687994668
You realize that a harsh cold environment requires high intelligence in order to create primitive technology required to survive in, correct?
>>
>>687994995
I wasn't disagreeing with you
>>
>>687994661
that link didn't work nigger try again
>>
This study is bullshit. Study after study has shown race is a social construct. Take your hate and leave OP
>>
>>687995124

Race is not a social construct you idiot. Explain how certain races have higher and lower disease rates. Race is genetic and has very real influences on health outcomes, but to pretend it affects intelligence is tenuous at best.
>>
>>687995124
We'll just take your word for it then!
>>
>>687993698
"No need to build houses guys, we have caves"
Do you realise how stupid you sound? Even if innovation is not necessary for survival, it is still useful for improving quality of life.
>>
>all statistics are bogus because muh feelings
You people are absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>687995124
That's like saying dog breeds are a social construct. Am I racist for being more scared of a pitbull than a chihuahua?
>>
>>687994806
Most violent crimes arent planned, hence IQ is not a relevant factor.
>>
>>687995313
But that isn't what motivates humans to innovate. It needs to be necessary for humans to give a shit until they're in a developed civilization that can motivate itself.
>>
>>687989468
well how would you propose to measure intelligence, if not through tests, o wise one?
>>
>>687995459
Then why are the majority of those who commit crime in the 80-90 IQ range?
>>
>>687989468
IQ correlates strongly with income, happiness and lifespan.
>>
>>687995313
>implying niggers dont build huts.

Also Scandinavia was full of dirt shacks when Africans build pyramids. Sooo
>>
>>687995581
That's impossible, everyone knows that evil rich white men with 150 IQ commit most of the crimes, they are just not caught because the system only wants to keep the blacks down.
>>
>>687995667
WE
WUZ
KINGZ
http://humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html?m=0
>>
>>687989199
Yeah - reality is also IQ is not an effective measure of intelligence. Wow, this argument makes my iq go down. (burn, you're on fire)
>>
>>687995667
Yes, built by African Arabs who used nigger slaves.
Arabs used to be half-decent people before their brains got replaced by the quaran.
>>
>>687995581
Becausd they, as it has been mentioned a million times already, have had shitty upbringing. Bad parenting, bad coping skills, bad solutions to problems, low threshold of stress -> more likely to solve problems with violence
>>
>>687995269>>687995274
>>687995444
Race is not biological. It is a social construct. There is no gene or cluster of genes common to all blacks or all whites. Were race “real” in the genetic sense, racial classifications for individuals would remain constant across boundaries. Yet, a person who could be categorized as black in the United States might be considered white in Brazil or colored in South Africa.

Please take your racism elsewhere.
>>
>>687990242
You know what? Kanye West fucks up your argument. I just went Golden State Warriors on your ass.
>>
>>687995958
>bad coping skills, bad solutions to problems, low threshold of stress
Translation: subhuman driven by animalistic instincts.
>>
>>687995925
Oh so now it is Islam and not race which is the problem?
>>
>>687995796
I sense sarcasm.
>>687995884
Then why is Japan (IQ 105) more advanced than Zimbabwe (IQ 70)?
>>
>>687995796

No one is claiming that you fucking retard. They are saying that law enforcement specifically focuses on low income areas which coincidentally are black.

Also the rich jew masters of the world commit the most crimes and violence and never get arrested, blacks are scape goats for the bread and circuses the jews use to keep you busy. Here we are arguing about nignogs while the jews laugh and count their shekels.
>>
>>687995960
I like how you copied that directly from Jew York Times because you know there is absolutely 0 scientific evidence to support your bullshit.
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/06/16/how-fluid-is-racial-identity/race-and-racial-identity-are-social-constructs
The best part is that the woman writing it is a lawyer, having no training in biology whatsoever
Come back when you have one (1) scientific study that supports you. Of course, you won't do the research, because if you had done the research, you wouldn't still be a delusional moron.
>>
>>687996160
I said half-decent. Arabs have always been dishonest scum, but religion made them go full retard. But even without religion, they are only halfway between whites and niggers.
>>
>>687996164
Rhythmically? Musically? Athletically? Emotionally (certainly not) -?
>>
>>687995960
If it were a social construct, then why is it that a white man will get sunburned more easily than a black man. Is the sun a social construct? Are skull shapes social constructs?
>>
>>687996166
WOW! You sir, need a friendly cat in your life - to keep you company when you get old.
>>
>>687995960
>what are haplotypes
>>
>>687996334
https://youtu.be/X6s6YKlTpfw
Classical Music takes much more mental complexity to appriciate than shitty rap music. I meant more advanced technologically, which matters more than petty emotions which just lead to fighting.
>>
>>687996302
Tell me now: when and why did Scandinavians become intellectually superior? We used to raid and maim across the world while we lived in shacks, in a time where niggers had real empires and were half-decent
>>
>>687996460

Cats are dumb. Dogs are better. There are literally letters from the FBI and local police departments around the country where the officers admit to focusing their efforts on poors and blacks in order to keep their conviction rates high. How do you explain the difference between drug incarceration rates between races even though white people actually use just as much drugs as black people?
>>
>>687996657

Tbh fam it's probably the printing press. Mass book production for the plebs drives literacy which drives a lot.
>>
>>687996616
oohh. We're friends now. you took it to music, my response is not the educated street lyricists or the value of improvisation (this will win the argument in the end, btw) - but instead do we Miles Davis up in here. drops the mic.
>>
>>687996708
If the FBI focusing on blacks gets higher conviction rates, that just proves that blacks commit sufficient amounts of crime to justify the incarceration figures.
>>
File: Haplogroups_europe.png (803 KB, 743x764) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroups_europe.png
803 KB, 743x764
>>687995960
Genes are just a social construct.
>>
>>687993755
...not even close there bud. You said committing crimes and being jailed aren't linked for black people. The next guy said that implies you feel police are racist. It does. No strawman argument here.
>>
Linda Gottfredson
>>
>>687996616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.