[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
~~***!GIVE AWAY THREAD!***~~ A friend of mine talks a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16
File: givewawybread.png (28 KB, 470x225) Image search: [Google]
givewawybread.png
28 KB, 470x225
~~***!GIVE AWAY THREAD!***~~
A friend of mine talks a lot of shit about 4chan all the time, we'll call him the payer.

Well the payer is a big fucking idiot and lost the simplest bet in the world to me, so he has to pay. I, being the generous OP that I am, have decided to make him pay out to the people he shits on.

RULES:
Every reply to this thread raises the pot of $$ by 25 cents
Trips to win
Include a paypal email and some shittalk about the payer to win. If your post doesn't have either of these things you will not win

GOOD LUCK! FUCK THE PAYER!
>>
bumping/raising the pot
>>
bump payer is a retard
>>
https://paypal.me/my

Payer can't gratata any banana
>>
DON'T POST PAYPAL YET YOU FUCKS

RAISE THE POT

FUCK THE PAYER
>>
I want some money
>>
PayPal.me/azre
Payer is dipshit
>>
Oh shoot my bad. Payer is stil dumber than me
>>
No PayPal account. I'm just a cunt. Payer is a fag.
>>
Payer can suck a deek
>>
Fuck Money Get Bitches
>>
fuck the payer, raising the pot so that faggot has to pay more
>>
these are my rap bars I made about the payer:

Fuck the payer
Ain't no nigga gayer
This game ain't fai-r
We making him pay all the sha-res
but it's okay
BECAUSE FUCK PAYER
>>
>>687702932
Let's raise the pot
>>
payer is a degenerate nigger monkey
>>
3$ right now guys is it worth rolling for
>>
T H E P A Y E R L I C K S I N C R E D U L O U S T A I N T
>>
Payer, I have a question.

How does karma taste you shit?
>>
File: pictureswap (3).gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pictureswap (3).gif
3 MB, 320x240
Payer, I'm gonna chop off your limbs, rip out your intestines, and ride you like some sort of meat toboggan. Gripping your entrails like the reigns of Santa's sleigh, streaking through the fresh morning snow on a trail of bile and gore, as your eyes beg the same question as the horrified children in your wake, "Why?".

https://paypal.me/Jacob740
>>
>>687702070
Did he have to pay you $40 as part of this? As in does he pay you in order to pay us? Lol?
>>
The payer can go fucking kill himself
>>
paypal.me/gibmemon i bet the payer got that money by sucking dick for 5 cents each. If some one wanted a picture of the most aids infested dicks ever they would just have to put a camera in his mouth.
>>
>>687702070
ROLLZ
>>
>>687702070
ROLLIZ
>>
No PayPal for me, I just want to watch the world burn.
>>
i enjoy looking at penis on the internt
>>
>>687702070
CUM CUMCUM
>>
if some one gets quads then you need to give the whole $40
>>
>>687702070
>>
What if payer is actually a nice guy
>>
payer is a faggot
>>
>>687702070
ROLLLLLLZ
>>
Payer can fucking slap dick.
>>
GUYS DONT POST PP JUST WAIT FOR THE POT TO GET HIGH
>>
>>687704080
He is probably a big guy.
>>
>>687702070
ROLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>687704201
For you
>>
ITT Paypal hackers
>>
[email protected]

The payer is a faggot nigger.

Check em
>>
>>687704218
ROLLING FOR HOOKER MONEY
>>
peepee
>>
ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING
>>
rollliinn
>>
>>687704278
Roll
>>
If trips all money goes to black charity of payers choice
>>
Pot already bigger than payers penis
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>687704333
fuck winrar
>>
>>687704333

Check'd
>>
>>687704370
Roll
>>
>>687704370
ADSESGSIEJRHITB
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 986x553
>>687704333
>>
>>687702070
there's about 27 posts, 12 posters and no emails here

what's going on?
>>
>>687704370
Roll.
>>
File: maxxbait.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
maxxbait.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>
>>687704496
Payer owes 25 cents per post. We're raising the pot
>>
GIVE IT TO THE POST ABOVE ME
>>
>>687704496
There's probably no payer too, what's your point faggot?
>>
>>687704370
Rolling
>>
Raising the pot for my /b/ros, even though this is fake.
>>
nigegerinigernigerniger
>>
i got trips give me my money
>>
Trips git, and payer is a fucking nigger faggot.
[email protected]
>>
that pot is a tasty almost 18$ now
>>
Raising here too
>>
>>687704370
Roll
>>
pastycoppa gtfo
>>
op is a nigerr cuck
>>
Fuck the payer
>>
Rolling for yu guise. Not real but whatever
>>
payer is a cuntbucket
>>
This thread is legit my dudes, can verify- free cash money inbound
>>
Payer paid up like twice a coupld nights ago.
>>
Up the ante familia
>>
These threads have been p common, the payer does actually pay out- I think there have been 4 so far in a similar format. I guess the payer is /b/'s financial cuck now. He's a fucking human ATM!
>>
Is $40 the max for the pot?
>>
Payer sucks a rotten donkey dick while shoving moldy carrots up their ass.
>>
P A Y E R I S G A Y E R
>>
>>687705473
>>687702070

Yeah, what's the $40 bit in the OP?
>>
S A Y Y O U R P R A Y E R S P A Y E R
>>
>>687705594
>>687705473
OP HERE,
40$ is my cut of what he owes me for the bet, it's like a service fee for making the thread. The rest is up to you guys I'm pretty sure there is no limit- Payer is your cuck!
>>
payers up
>>
Someone posted him name and email after he paid in an earlier thread so I emailed him and asked how he could pay for this. He said he's putting it on a cc. cc is like free money right, cuck? heh. bump
>>
File: 1463616074803.gif (956 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1463616074803.gif
956 KB, 320x180
>>
payer is a fagot
>>
Pay interest on what you pay us cuck. I hear debt is fun.
>>
Why does payer have to trash talk us? He's the fucking freak who gives away all his money. He is like a doormat or an ATM or something. This entire board is objectifying him harder than a cuck who's wife is getting ridden by a black bull. OP is like the black bull and Payer is the cuck.
>>
> OP is not faggot, payer is faggot
> the opportunity to win easy money
> /b/ is confused
kek
>>
>>687706172
/b/ is the wife then
>>
File: passive-income.png (74 KB, 756x620) Image search: [Google]
passive-income.png
74 KB, 756x620
fuck charity anons, this is the greatest investment ever:
https://hashocean.com/?rid=470464
some will say it's a scam, but it's going strong for at least a year now they pay like clockwork and keep their words.
if you hit roi in about 2 months if you are lucky or less if you are even more lucky like me then you have nothing to worry about after you can only win not lose.
and bitcoin seems like doing an other rally the price keeps climbing too. which makes this even better.
>>
>>687706232
wtf get that scam out of here
>>
[email protected]

Mone pls.
>>
this Payer guy doled out like 150$ on monday and tuesday, kek what a cuck
>>
man I really want $50 because i can buy five chipotle burritos
>>
>>687705722
Lol, he has to pay to play?! LMFAO
>>
ok guys a got this
>>
>>687706443
off by one
>>
>>687706328
if it works it works and it pays as promised hell even better.
>>
[email protected] FUCK THE PAYER
>>
File: MmmmPizza.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
MmmmPizza.gif
1 MB, 392x400
Donate it to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
>>
>>687702070
lets do this nigger
>>
[email protected]

PAYER IS A FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
Let's get to 200 posts before paypals.
>>
>>687702070
[email protected]
>>
[email protected]
L I T E R A L L Y H A T E T H E P A Y E R
>>
ok
>>
File: happypap2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
happypap2.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>687706675
Riggity Roll, mang.
>>
>>687706753
rerolling for fuck the payer
>>
>>687706799
Reroll
>>
>>687706889
so close. Reroll. Fuck the payer
>>
>>687702070
[email protected]
>>
>>687706675
Please, kind anons, for the children.
>>
>>687706637
rerool fuck the payer
>>
>>687706820
reroll, payer can die
>>
yall are getting fking trolled idiots.

there is 0 proof of this being real

sage
>>
>>687706675
Now.
>>
payer is a cuck

https://paypal.me/leonthepanda
>>
>>687706799
Rereroll
>>
>>687707045
>not browsing every day

there have already been some threads like this and they did pay out. summerfag
>>
>>687706637
reroll fuck the player
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>687706675
For the chillins.
>>
I can't imagine what watching this must be like for that cuck. Not defending himself and watching the rate going up. Paying for it.
>>
>>687707158
lol im here since 2007 idiot. i have seen some threads with a payout but this is not one of them i 100% guarantee it
>>
REEEEEEEEEE THE PAYER IS SUCH A WORTHLESS SLIME
>>
>>687706637
reroll fuck the payer
>>
>>687707359
When this pays out you'll see faggeroni
>>
>>687707359
Some of us were on here the other night and know it was real. So you can do whatever but for the rest of us:

FUCK THE CUCK
>>
>>687706637
reroll fuck the payer.
>>
the cuck of /b/

wow he must be sitting there helplessly and the money he has to spend just keeps getting higher

having to pay out to a bunch of psycopathic randoms on the internet

>being this much of a cuck
>>
paypal.me/MHK88
Payer sucks monkey cock
>>
reroll fuck the payer
>>
>>687706637
reroll fuck the payer..
>>
>>687707129
reroll fuck the payer
>>
[email protected]

f u ck t h e p ayer
>>
tripss
>>
Pay up payer slut
paypal.me/MHK88
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
Guys do you think the payer is watching? Do you think he likes seeing his wallet slowly empty? Wracking up the debt? Do you think he likes when he is controlled by a body of random people on the internet? Do you think he enjoys being an absolute moron?

OF COURSE HE DOES

FUCK THE PAYER
>>
I hate the payer.

[email protected]
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>687706637
reroll FUCK THE FUCKING PAYER
>>
same
>>
paypal.me/MHK88
Last one and fuck the cuck
>>
Payer, you're a fucking queer
>>
[email protected]

Gimme
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.