[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's official. Hermione is a nigger. Surprised they haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 24
File: ron.jpg (146 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
ron.jpg
146 KB, 620x465
It's official. Hermione is a nigger. Surprised they haven't made Harry transgender. Yet.
>>
File: Meh.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Meh.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
You have a mundane opinion. Not to mention late. Where you been at OP?
>>
>>687400066
umad
>>
File: BurgerTrips.jpg (75 KB, 720x500) Image search: [Google]
BurgerTrips.jpg
75 KB, 720x500
>>687401285
Not with my trip dubs I ain't.
>>
>>687399153
It's never stated in the books that hermione was white or black. The only description is having frizzy, untamable dark hair, brown eyes, and protruding teeth. So she could have been black the whole time and Emma watson was the wrong casting choice.
>>
>>687402173

I mean technically yeah. One thing though; In Azkaban Harry notes that she'd just been in the south of France and "was very brown." Meaning she'd tanned in the sun. Meaning she was fucking white because white people turn brown in the sun, or very very red.
>>
>>687402173
emma watson should be on the goddamn casting couch
>>
Jk rowling probs invisioned her as a white girl. How do i know? Look at the covers of the fuckin book before they cast emma.
>>
go outside more
>>
You're all fucking brainwashed nigger lovers. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: wewuzkangs.jpg (34 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangs.jpg
34 KB, 599x337
>>687402173
Friendly reminder
>>
>>687403216
THANK.YOU.
>>
>>687402173

Yes it does.

"Hermione's white face was sticking out from behind a tree"

Stop being a cuck.
>>
Niggers are usually shitty actors, in the long list of stuff they are shit at.
>>
Is this what niggers do? go home and dream up being hired to play a whie wonan role?

Hope for more, is all I want to say about that.
It's lireral copypasta like ghostbusters is.

Y'all got no fucking imaginations now you've gone full cartoon on us.
>>
>>687403216
>>687403388
If you even read that passage you posted, you'd realize that Hermione was in a life-threatening situation, so it could be interpreted to be a pale face. There's another passage I have a picture of somewhere that describes her face as dark and her hair just as frizzy as it's always been.
>>
>>687403216
To be fair, wasn't it "white" in reference to her freaking the fuck out. Like scared?
>>
>>687404055

Yeah, but black people's faces don't do that. Or at least it isn't visible.
>>
Who cares? HP is a cancer story anyway
>>
>>687399153
>Giving a shit about a children's magic story character
>>
>>687403960
Black people don't get pale when the blood leaves their face, faggot.
>>
>>687404153
No really it's a figure of speech
It actually means they have a look of fear on their face, not that their face turned white.
>>
>>687403960
See >>687404153
>>
>>687403960
that would make sense if blacks were capable of having pale faces. but being that you can't see the blood rush from their face like you can with whites you're wrong

hermione is white. casting a black is just PCism
>>
>>687399153

HAHAAHAHA

MUDBLOOD MUDBLOOD

She GOINGS TO BE GETSING IT NOW
>>
>>687403960
>protip: blood draining from a niggers face when they're scared doesn't turn them white.
>>
>>687404334
>figure of speech
a figure of speech that came for peoples faces LITERALLY turning white

you can't do that when you're black faggot
>>
File: 1461608541523.jpg (22 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
1461608541523.jpg
22 KB, 354x512
You know how I know Hermione wasn't a nigger?

She was the smartest person in any of the books. End of story.
>>
>>687404334
Trolling or a cretin. Hard to tell on /b
>>
How is replacing white characters in movies and television shows with black, female or trans mentally ill people progressive in the drug addled minds of Hollywood douche bags? This isn't diversity its taking something popular and slapping on a sticker that says 'buy this we support PCism'.
>>
>>687404787
bruhhh
language doesn't have to be literal. holy shit
surprise. The phrase made by white people somehow doesn't pertain in a literal sense to people with dark skin. It's still a phrase no matter what the skin color is
>>
>>687405056
this
>>
>>687405201
Okay, explain Hermonie getting tan.

You can't if she's black.

I'm sorry, but you're clinging to nothing.
>>
now they'll have to redo all of the movies and replace emma watts with a nigger
>>
>>687405201
Hey Tyrone I could tell you just saw a ghost because your face turned white. Let's go rob this convenience store to calm you down homie.

Your logic doesnt work.
>>
File: 6qYVYsC.jpg (75 KB, 611x545) Image search: [Google]
6qYVYsC.jpg
75 KB, 611x545
>>687402726
I'm mixed and pass for Latino and I brown and get significantly darker when I'm out in the sun. What the fuck are you on about? I don't turn red or any bullshit either. Just a darker share of brown. Even if you are black unless you are like noob sabot level of blackness even black people tan.

>TL:DR

>Hermonie could be black and still tan
>Hermonie could be Latino and still tan
>Hermione could be almost any skin tone except ginger and still tan.
>>
>>687403216
>>687402726
kek
>>
>>687405119
Next James Bond will either be a black guy or...a woman. It really is getting retarded. I can buy a new franchise with a kick-ass female double-O but why even consider making a male character female?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>687405072
>>
she mastered black magic
>>
>>687405201
You desperately want to cram the entire world into your narrow little box, regardless of how much you have to twist language or common sense. You are worthless, useless and should be shot in the face at close range.
>>
>>687405591
Wrong. We generally don't refer to the darkening of black people as fucking "tanning".
>>
>>687405643
Fucking stupid, I always boycott shit like that, well not even boycott since that implies I would want to watch it but choose not to, with PC bullshit crammed down my throat it's so distracting I have zero interest.
>>
>>687405201
What the fuck are you on about? When have you ever in your life heard the "face went pale/white" phrase when referring to a black person? Please be trolling or autistic sperglord confirmed
>>
>>687405870
Negroing. Blacks are ten times worse than whites when it comes to lighter skin nigs looking down on darker skinned nigs.
>>
>>687399153
Why does it matter? It be different if it was Ron or something. They make a big deal about his hair being red so they can't change that. They could make Harry or Hermione Indian for all I care, the story would be the same
>>
>>687405643
Idris would be a 7/10 bond tbh
>>
File: download_20160409_153029.gif (913 KB, 272x213) Image search: [Google]
download_20160409_153029.gif
913 KB, 272x213
>>687405870
That's..... That's.... exactly what it is tho. Not all black people are Wesley snipes black either, you know that right??? Everyone tans except gingers and noob sabot mother fuckers.
>>
>>687403216
jfc did someone really go over all the books just to prove that hermione was white?
>>
When is it enough? When there are no white people anywhere in modern entertainment, then that will be complete diversity to these assholes and they'll find something else to bitch about.
>>
>>687406254
its alot more likely someone was rereading the books when rowling first said she never said hermione was white and caught it
>>
File: tp.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tp.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>687406074
Yeah he could pull it off but the decision these days doesn't seem to be one with a level playing field. Hollywood keeps looking for excuses to get ever more PC.
>>
>>687405727
Woo buddy. Struck some MLP watching fatfuck's nerve
>>
>>687406396
rowling gets moist showing how 'enlighted' she is, so all her little fans can give her a pat on the head and say what a 'progressive' woman she is
>>
>>687406254
>thinking that they will just get rid of all white people in media
>>
>>687406619
>is a giant anime faggot
>calls someone an mlp fan
>>
>>687406006
I just don't understand. There is a book franchise, and a movie franchise. In Both she is white. That's confusing and annoying. How are they going to explain that? Different universe?

It just seems obnoxious.

There can't just be an explanation like "oh they felt like it."

I'm all for a black James Bond too. Especially since they aren't all the same guy. They are all a different "James Bond".

This is completely different though.
>>
>>687406254
Why does it bug you so much? That's a better question. Hundreds of roles go to white actors that should logically go to people of color but don't and it has nothing to do with superior white acting ability. When ONE role goes to a POC white people freak the fuck out like it's the end of the world.
>>
>>687406784
>>thinking that they don't want to get rid of all white people in media
>>
>>687406542
Except they don't.... Even when it makes sense to cast POC they cast white people.
>>
>>687406863
>people of color
>POC
your jew liberal arts is showing
>>
>>687406863
Black actors are clearly inferior in general. This is proven by their collective lack of academy award nominations.
>>
>>687406812
All I'm saying is I don't think it affects anything at all. Like shit unless you are five years old, you should have the mental capacity to understand she's playing Hermione.
>>
>>687406784
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four_%282015_film%29

They literally made a blonde-haired, blue eyed white male into a nigger who still has a white, blonde sister
>>
>>687406974
lemme guess, you're the type of fag who thinks dreadlocks are cultural appropriation.
>>
>>687407151
>Black actors don't get cast in roles
>Movies with black actors don't get made
>Where the fuck is the academy award nominations?
>>
>>687407190
OH SHIT JOHNNYSTORM WAS BLACK IN A MOVIE. THE BLACKS ARE TAKING OVER
>>
>>687407052
I know this is bait, but honestly there isn't an easier term to refer to the multitudes of ethnicities out there that aren't white. Casting of Hollywood is bigger than just casting movies with black actors, it includes Latinos, Asians Arabs, everyone in between.

And I'm atheist. So fuck off with the jew nonsense. White people still get 90% coverage and representation in all media. Fuck off with your nonsense.
>>
>>687407190
You... you know adoption... is a thing right?
>>
>>687403216
>filename
>>
>>687407529
Yeah, a rich white family is really going to adopt an ape from the zoo when they already are fertile and had a child on their own, especially when it goes against the canon of the source material
>>
>>687407280
I think dreads are gross and personally think that if you have soft, manageable hair and you turn your head to dreads you're an idiot.
>>
>>687407529
except adoption wasnt the point. not a single plotline in that fucking movie dealt with him being adopted. they didnt decide to make him adopted for the sake of having character drama, then pick a black actor. they fucking picked a black actor to show how progressive they are then made him adopted for it to be plausible
>>
>>687402173
> Friendly reminder that JKR retained creative rights with all the films and had a hand in casting.
> Friendly reminder that Hermione when portrayed in every variant of the book's covers across the globe is portrayed as white.
> Friendly reminder that JKR has constantly created continuity issues with her work on twitter, tumblr, and facebook when "expanding" her universe.
I don't give a fuck that Hermione is black now, but JKR has already burned her own legacy and works by trying to expand her universe into a more politically friendly world. She is literally turning the Harry Potter world into a fanfic tier children's novel.
>>
>>687407753
laughing my ass off because you don't even know the best part
The family was black and sue was the adopted one you racist cuck XD
>>
>>687407928
>JKR has already burned her own legacy and works by trying to expand her universe into a more politically friendly world

Fucking this
>>
>>687407840
The movie sucked ass who cares.
Also the black guy wasn't the adopted one.
>>
>>687407928
QFT

fucking sephanie mayer levels of fan fiction
>>
>>687407928
uuh uuh UUH

DUMBLEDORE IS GAY AM I PROGRESSIVE YET
>>
>>687407840
That's not what happened at all, Josh Tranc really likes Micheal B. Jordan and did him a favor by placing him the movie. His signing on to make fantastic 4 was contingent on them giving his friend (Michael B. Jordan) a job. He wasn't some random "nigger" they just picked up off the street, Josh Tranc ( the director) was friends with Johnny storm from the time they worked on chronicle together and was just hooking him up.

There's no social justice warrior, liberal jewtard, leftist social media conspiracy going on just one friend in a position of power helping another friend.

Secondly, WHY THE FUCK does having a black guy in a white role bug you?? Like why...? Did you LOSE anything from that descion? No. No you didn't so shut the fuck up.
>>
"S S Shit... Hermione isn't white... I... I can't fap to this..."
>>
> Hollywood reimagines middle eastern and far eastern fiction and casts white actors/actresses
Absolute rage, complaints of white washing, and literal protests for the heads of Hollywood executives
> Hollywood reimagines source material of a white individual and recasts it to a person of color
Crickets except with the movie bombs at the box office, in which case its once again the white man's fault

Dark Tower, Harry Potter, Fantastic 4, and even a female version of Ghostbusters. When will it stop?
>>
>>687408465
not the same guy you're talking to, but he's probably getting upset the same way 'progressives' claim Hollywood 'white washes' casts. Changing the source material to please a small minority.
>>
>>687407928
Fucking this
>>
>>687408554
Crickets? People have raged for days, even now you're expressing white impotent rage for this bullshit. You're about the loudest cricket I've ever heard.
>>
>>687408554
I don't like race changing but shit this argument is useless, both sides use it just flipped around.
>>
>>687408465
>Did you LOSE anything from that descion?
yes, i lost the chance for a good adaptation of the characters i grew up with.
tell me this, are black writers so creatively useless that they cant come up with new black characters and stories? why is the only way to introduce diversity the blackwashing of white characters?
>>
>>687408465
>Secondly, WHY THE FUCK does having a black guy in a white role bug you??

The same reason why having whites in black roles bugs people: it doesn't make sense, it's lazy, and you can easily cast a person of the matching race in Hollywood where there are millions of actors of every race imaginable.

And the obvious media shilling of anti-white sentiment, pro mass illegal immigration into Europe and the USA, sensationalism of white crimes against "minorities" and suppression of "minority" crimes against whites.
>>
>>687408772
people are FINALLY raging, the sheep are finally waking up

to take cues from truthers.
>>
>>687407167
>a
Listen no need to be testy. It's not like the world is crumbling. But when you have a character and decide to make changes like that, you're basically establishing a new character. Changing an actor alone changes the character. Changing the race of the actor too? Makes it even more different.

The character now appeals to an entirely new audience. The character is going to act differently. The character is going to be a different character.

So while I have very little attachment to the franchises, I'm just saying that's an obnoxious thing to do.
>>
File: IMG_6339.png (744 KB, 952x535) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6339.png
744 KB, 952x535
>>687407928
>>
>>687399153
what makes "it official"?

you got some certification from the government or some shit stating your opinion?
>>
>>687408465
It's not "upsetting", and we don't "lose" anything but integrity.

People complain when white people are cast in "colored" roles, but rally and celebrate when it's the opposite.

Personally, I think taking these established characters and turning them either female or changing their race is a terrible copout and kind of patronizing to those people.

Because it just says to me, "You aren't good enough for an identity of your own", and speaks quite a lot for the lack of creativity in Hollywood.

You shouldn't be happy with base pandering. It's insulting to all involved.
>>
>>687408910
>sheep
>truthers
oh boy, someone get this one back in the basement.
>>
>>687408787
>both sides use it just flipped around.

But when there are 200 million white people in the United States, compared to 40 million blacks, and a huge chunk of those blacks in poverty, and how many whites living in Hollywood compared to blacks, there is an extreme excess of white acting talent and an extreme drought of black acting talent.

When there's 5 times as many people, you will have more good actors.
>>
>>687409090
THE TRUTH MAN ILLUMINATIEEE RUNS THE BANK THAT RUNS THE MOVIE INDUSTRY

THE ROCKEFELLERS WANT BLACKS IN MOBIES

OPEN YOUR EYES
>>
>>687409019
Fucking movie Hermione acts very different from book Hermione, that's a fair argument. It might be obnoxious but shit you can't expect someone to fill a role for the rest of their lives. No everyone is Hugh Jackman
>>
>>687409040
The studio released the picture. So it's official. You ain't so bright are ya Billy?
>>
>>687409063
>People complain when white people are cast in "colored" roles, but rally and celebrate when it's the opposite.

http://www.jamaicagateway.com/no-white-people-will-star-in-the-fullmetal-alchemist-movie-and-thats-a-beautiful-thing/

FMA takes place in Amestris which is literally Germany, populated by blonde, blue-eyed, fair skinned people, with Arabs to the South-East, and it's still bad to cast white people for obviously white roles.

>>687409343
>>Fucking movie Hermione acts very different from book Hermione

The bottom line is that book Hermione had several illustrations drawn and greenlit by JK herself depicting her as white.
>>
>>687409161
That... that's not what you were talking about at all...
>>
>>687409423
you aint bright cuz you dont post sources, or state anything that puts the 2 together, next?
>>
>>687409514
Okay so it's not because of a different actor. You just don't want her to be black. It's not like Hermione is going to come out on the stage playing out some stereotypical black person.
>>
File: okaynigga.jpg (40 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
okaynigga.jpg
40 KB, 800x800
>>687402173

Have you seen the books?
>>
>>687409708
Something tells me she kinda will...
>>
>>687409674
The point stands that there is narrative being pushed against white people from starring in moves and pushing blacks and other non-whites (see: "People of Color" codeword for non-whites) into roles they do not fit into for the sole reason of pushing whites out of those roles.

>>687409708
>You just don't want her to be black.

Why would I want an English girl in a wizarding school who has been established as white for decades to be played by a black person?
>>
>>687402822
It time dear friend
>>
>>687409708
Wrong. I have a brother in law who heard from his mate who knows a guy at the studio that there have been an awful lot of water melons and fried chicken being delivered to the set.
>>
>>687408840
Becuase they aren't allowed into the industry? Becuase white people won't finance movies, TV shows or video games that don't feature a white protagonist?

Because people like you are assholes and effectively shutout nearly all creativity from the industry with backwards thinking and inability to accept change and the unfamiliar.

Because There are alot of black, Latino, Arab, Asian charcaters, with interesting stories out there but no one is willing to give them the time of day.

Because even when there is a black or (and this is really the problem here, it doesn't have anything to do with being black, just not being white but,) when a role comes up that features a role that CAN be played by someone who isn't white that role almost ALWAYS goes to a white actor unless it's fucking ironclad that the charcater in question was black and thuggish or something.
>>
>>687399153
Harry Potter sucks anyway
>>
>>687410273
>Because There are alot of black, Latino, Arab, Asian charcaters, with interesting stories out there but no one is willing to give them the time of day.

Yeah, which is why Hollywood shit out a movie featuring a Hispanic man being attacked by 2 Neo-Nazis on a bus in California, "based on a real life story" of a fucking old white veteran beating the shit out of a nigger who attacked him on a bus.

Hollywood doesn't give us poor non-whites any roles or opportunities or do anything anti-white.
>>
>>687405727
>I failed every ELA class: The post
>>
>>687409343
I never said they had to play the same character, I said it's more difficult for an audience to connect with a character that changes actors. That's why they try not to change them.

I also said it's even more difficult when you change their race. That's also why they try to make them similar.

So that being said, wouldn't you think it's fair for people to be annoyed by this?

"Why not make her black?"

Consistency, Accuracy. You don't have to be 100% Accurate but jesus christ you don't just hit Invert Color and expect everyone to be okay with that. People flipped out over the instagram logo changing. Why is it hard for you to see why changing the race of an actor who plays the exact same character would piss people off.

It's not hard to understand the confusion and annoyance.

Especially without an actual explanation.
>>
>>687409987
>New villain shoots of an expelliarmus, Hermoine's wand flies out of her hand
>Hermoine grunts, puffs her lips, and screams OH NO YOU DI'IN YOU CRACKA ASS BITCH
>Hermoine proceeds to beat the shit out of the villain, then screams THATLL TEACH YOU TO FUCK WID HERMOINE MOHAMMED MARTIN LUTHOR GRANGER
>Audience applauds wildly and gives a standing ovation to celebrate this new masterpiece of equality and diversity
>>
>>687404173
I think it's more of the fact that SJWs loose their shit every time a character gets white washed but only people like us are bothered by the fact that characters get mud washed.
>>
>>687410615
>Especially without an actual explanation.

the explanation was "I never SAID Hermione was white," I only described her white face turning pink in the books, and depicted her as white in her own drawings and the covers she used every time Hermione was depicted
>>
>>687410043
My point exactly.
>>
>>687410666
Ha
>>
>>687409708
You sayin' a black actress can't be herself? Racist cracker.
>>
>>687410773
>Actual*

That's kinda the big give away she's just doing it because reasons. Nothing logical just "maybe a black Hermoine would be okay."
>>
>>687403960
Hermione's mom is described as being pale. There's a sentence about Hermione's pink cheeks. Her surname is of french and english origin.

She's white and this old pic that Rowling drew show's her as white. Rowling was just going along with the sjw bullshit, since she has money and doesn't give a shit.

She's white, deal with it.
>>
>>687406175
Yeah but the negroid cast as Hermione is dark as fuck
>>
>>687409063
But you also get that when there are roles that are designed for people of color that they almost always invariably go to whites right? When there is a good role for an Asian actor (Major Kusanagi) or a historic drama set somewhere that white people didn't exist ( really any biblical movie, Prince of Persia etc) they give those roles to white people

So really what can an actor who isn't white do? You either play a stereo type, acting as a terrorist or a thug, or you hope and pray someone out there throws you a bone and picks you to play a major role in a major movie that doesn't fit your ethnicity.

I mean I you don't think all the Persian, Latino actors didn't WANT to get cast in Prince of Persia? Or the Egyptian / Arab actors out there didn't want to play Gods in the movie God's of Egypt? Like there are Roles out there for different ethnicities but they DO NOT GO TO them.
>>
>>687403960
I hate niggers. I am glad you all are treated so terribly around the globe. After all, deep down, you know you deserve it.
>>
>>687410666
>ay hazey
>it's harry
>ay yo wahtevea u stupd bich wach me fuk dis deth eata UP nigga

>check'd
>666
>>
>>687410273
>Becuase white people won't finance movies, TV shows or video games that don't feature a white protagonist?
what the fuck is this? the 90's? This is the indie age, you fucking retard. Look at independent short films, video games, web comics, all of it. Very few artists are black, and of them, few tell stories of black people. You know why? cause no serious artist gives a shit about stories of black people. The only ones who care are bleeding heart liberals and lazy niggers who still demand reparations for slavery. Hollywood doesnt set trends anymore, that era is long over. Hollywood follows trends set by the public now
>>
>>687406786
*MLP

Lrn2reed
>>
>>687405643
Never mind the fact that they would, more than likely, cast a fat bitch to be Bond to be even more pc.
>>
Well, you know what?

TOUGH SHIT FAGGOTS!

No more faggot fappings to overrated watson.
>>
>>687405591
>mudbloods thinking they can comment
>>
>Hermione is smart
>old movie black women are Wise

makes perfect sense.
>>
>>687409161
Most of the money from movies doesn't even come from the United states anymore. Half the money comes from China and shit. Even if we take blacks out of the equation majority of the planets population isn't white....
>>
>>687410666
SATAN TRIPS FOR PROPHECY
THIS IS HOW IT SHALL PASS
>>
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 400x319
Just look at original art book, Hermione is White !!!
>>
>>687411325
Chinks hate niggers, it wasn't done for them.
>>
>>687399153
But Hermione was supposed to be smart...
>>
>>687411076
Dobby's dick nose holy shit.

This isn't a ylyl
>>
>>687410577
You named one off Hollywood B movie based on Internet where they cast Danny Trejo... Who isn't that good of an actor in a bad movie that no one really saw.

So much injustice....
>>
>>687410982
Everything JK Rowling does on social media is because reasons. She is literally destroying her legacy right in front of the world under the guise of being politically correct. She did it with Dumbledore, she's doing it with Hermione, and she's doing it with the entire continuity of her books by trying to explain magic and how her world works outside of the actual original source material aka her books.
>>
>>687402726
Harry was raysist
>>
>>687411722
oh shit, what did she do with Dumbledore?
>>
>>687411076
Really JKR? Gandalf has a starry hat?
>>
>>687411325
>majority of the planets population isn't white....

the problem is, the majority of the planet's population aren't auditioning for roles in Hollywood. it's mostly whites who live in South California.

>>687411635
You see nothing wrong with making a movie "based on a real story" of a white man being attacked by a black guy and defending himself and substituting a spic being attacked by 2 Neo-Nazis as an issue? Because it was so bad no one saw it, it's a fine practice?
>>
File: beans.jpg (63 KB, 788x234) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
63 KB, 788x234
>>687411870
he's just gay, no reason
>>
File: Dumbledore.jpg (411 KB, 2738x1539) Image search: [Google]
Dumbledore.jpg
411 KB, 2738x1539
>>687411870
>>
>>687407928
This.

Jkr just seems to me to be trying to keep her name out there and doesnt want people to forget about harry potter so she can make more money. She is a talentless hack who struck oil when ths time was right.
>>
>>687411476
Legit
>>
>>687412089
lost
>>
>>687411256
Whites are proven to have more recessive alleles and feature more inbreeding and genetic disorders and genetic "frailty" than any other ethnicity. They even have more "cavemen" DNA and less genetic diversity ( also from all the inbreeding they did) than all other ethnicities... Blonde hair and blue eyes, light colored skin only appear when there are no dominate traits present so if anyone is a mud blood....

Honestly if white people were really superior they wouldn't feel the need to be so insecure when some random ass actor portrays a character in a shitty play in a shitty children's book that wasn't even that well written in the first place...

Stay superior tho.
>>
>>687399153
Not one of Ron's ginger genes found their way in to the niglet daughter? She's getting black cock on the side no question.
>>
Hermione is white. I agree that she's white and that Rowling intended her to be white. It is however true that the books never say that she's white. They don't say that Ron is white either, just that he's tall and ginger and has a long nose. They don't say that Harry is white but do refer to him as pale quite often. Hermione's most commonly written characteristics are her bushy hair and large teeth.
>>
>>687399153

Just fuck the trailer/movies/etc like the new ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>687399153
Black people from the UK aren't niggers
>>
>>687399153
With that fucking hair?
>>
>>687412360
cough sickle cell cough
>>
>>687406863
Did you not see the fervor surrounding the casting choices in The Last Airbender movie?
>>
File: 1464658594536.jpg (185 KB, 1023x630) Image search: [Google]
1464658594536.jpg
185 KB, 1023x630
>>687408554
you forgot something...
>>
>>687412360
>be so insecure when some random ass actor portrays a character in a shitty play in a shitty children's book

No one would care if the "progressives" weren't pushing whites being forced out of white roles and praising companies for not employing whites.
>>
>>687411093
You continue working and making successful, both critically and financially, movies until you're "stereotype" is broken and you get roles that are more fulfilling to your culture.

The Film Actor's League really need to step up and demonize more movies like 50 shades of black, scary movie, and any movies that generally set back your people as a whole because it attempts to capitalize on those stereotypes.

This applies to all minorities as well.

The reason whites are often casted in roles of big movies is because casting an unknown or already self stereotyping actor that is a person of color is an incredible risk to their investment. When they can cast Jake Gyllenhaal as a Persian, its because he is already a more proven and risk free actor for their film. Sure all people of color WANT to get cast in a multimillion dollar film, but have they earned the right to star in a production like those simply on the basis of being Persian, Latino, Egyptian, etc.....? Or should they prove themselves more capable of those roles? Benicio Del Toro, Andy Garcia, Omar Sharif, and Ben Kingsley are cast in many non stereotypical roles and often raceless roles because they have established a reliable reputation in the industry.
>>
>>687412016
It was a bad movie from it's inception, the fact it was made at all is what's more concerning, not it's casting. A bunch of greedy assholes tried to capitalize on an Internet meme and scrapped up whatever cheap but recognizable actors they could to make a movie about a crazy racist guy who got in a bus fight.

But the casting was THE WORST TRAVESTY EVER because Latino played a white guy instead of the other way around like it is 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1446265417883.gif (622 KB, 499x310) Image search: [Google]
1446265417883.gif
622 KB, 499x310
>>687405056
>>
This is said in the sixth book, and this is just me saying a quote from the book. Not arguing in any way.

"direction on his fifth? Looked like he’d been Confunded. …”

To Harry’s surprise, Hermione turned a very deep shade of pink at these words. Ron noticed nothing; he was too busy describing each of his other penalties in loving detail."
>>
>>687411870
Through social media she announced that he was gay, which has no bearing on the plot of the books she had already written and ultimately is completely pointless other than to set her fantasy universe as all accepting and politically correct.
>>
>>687412937
>>But the casting was THE WORST TRAVESTY EVER because Latino played a white gu

No, the casting was the worst ever because the story of a white man defending himself from a black man's racist attacked was twisted into a form of anti-white racism where they push the narrative of white racists riding around on public transit and squashing out minorities with violence.

It's not the fact that a white guy was played by a spic. It's that they turned it into a spic being attacked by evil white neo-nazis when the actual event was a nigger attacking an old white guy.
>>
>>687402173
It is said she comes from France.
>>
>>687411093
Yeah because there are so many good actors from there who speak english and don't just go 'durka! durka durka!' No.
>>
File: 1464841664273.jpg (49 KB, 275x250) Image search: [Google]
1464841664273.jpg
49 KB, 275x250
>>687399153
>>
>>687399153
Did they have to make her fugly too?
>>
>>687402173
or it could be that jk rowling is stupid piece of shit and a terrible author that only looks back on her mistakes later and tries to make them appear clever
>>
>>687403216
replace the word white with caucasian and find out how fucking retarded you sound for thinking the word white in that context is referring to her race
>>
>>687399153

What they don't even realize is that this is all incredibly racist and exploitive.

Pretty damn hilarious.

Harry Potter has always been shit.
>>
>>687403960
>implying black people get pale
lel
>>
>>687412682
No one in avatar was white, when the movie came, all of the lead actors were white... People. Further proving the point that even when there ARE roles for non whites they just go to white people anyways...
>>
>>687411076
this hermione was so much hotter than movie hermione
>>
>>687403960
you ever see a nog's face go pale? didnt think so
>>
>>687413464
black people don't turn white
>>
>>687411898
JKR is a idiot in case you didnt know
>>
>>687413591
White people are just better actors.
>>
>>687413661
hes probably never seen a black person period
>>
>>687403960
Look if she was supposed to be a Nigger the shit author would have said something when they fuckin cast Emma Watson.
>>
>>687413591
Duh, there are no blue people.
>>
>>687407928
JKR burned her legacy after the third book
>>
>>687408765
>ravenclaw
go fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>687412112
I won't even go as far as saying she was a talentless hack. Her books were brilliantly written for its target audience as a children's novel. They have some plot holes, and the stories are not terribly great when it comes to continuity but the background is amazingly well done for a child's fantasy.

What I will say now though is, now that her original target audience has grown up she is still trying to mature her books with her audience but through social media instead of continuing her series. By doing so she has continued time and again to burn her original legacy which would have gone down as timeless classics for children similar to Roald Dahl, Beverly Cleary and even Mark Twain.
>>
File: niggercriminals.jpg (60 KB, 800x428) Image search: [Google]
niggercriminals.jpg
60 KB, 800x428
>>687399153
>Hermione
You have to understand people have to cater to niggers because it will be a big uproar if they don't put niggers in movies therefore stores won't get looted and white won't get rapped or killed. Also the nigger community doesn't watch movies with just whites so they need a nigger in the movie with attitude and a fro to make them feel welcome.. that's why they paid maynigger weather so much money to run around in the ring for over 20 years to get the nigger people to watch boxing.. the industry loses a lot of money.. I don't see how tho because niggers sneak in the movies and watch the fight for free.
>>
>>687413342
it is said that i come on her pictures
>>
>>687412854
Whites still represented by like 90% of the media, why would it bother you when 1 role in 10 goes to someone who isn't white? Like if fairness and shit is the issue are you also angry when roles for people or color go to whites? Cause that shit happens with alot more frequency than the other way around to the point where it's impossible to get cast unless you're white.

Maybe if you know, white actors stopped portraying people of color like all the time then it wouldn't be necessary for people to squeeze in Latinos, blacks etc into white characters roles.
>>
>>687412829
dat combo.
>>
>>687414019
kek
>>
>>687403960
>>687403216
>hermiones giant nigger lips and deep-set ape-like eyes were protruding from behind a tree
>"ooga booga!" she yelled at harry. "Haha i scared you again white boi", she said in a totally joking way
>>
>>687413423
Exactly this, if she just accepted that the books are imperfect yet well made children's novels she would easily go down in history compared to Roald Dahl and Beverly Cleary. At the rate she is going of deconstructing her works to create a "better vision" she will be second rate.
>>
>>687404566
hahah holy fukc
>>
>>687405056
holy fucking rekt
>>
>>687405643
at least i could jack off to a jane bond
>>
>>687413591
Name 5 great actors that are Oriental, and Hollywood can rely on them to sell their product on name alone.

Hard mode, no typecasted martial arts actors.
>>
>>687413916
Ravenclaw cuties go anal though
>>
>>687406863
wheres that pasta about attrition resulting in the nazis coming for the guy and him finding there was no one left to help him
>>
>>687405591
>Could be black and still tan
The amount of melanin in their body slows down that process, it would need a lot of sunbathing for that to even happen. Hermione can't be dark black like in OP's picture, maybe light black. What do they even become? Ultra nigger? Strange thing though, I don't think that's Ron's child. She is too black. White + black = brown not black. RON IS A FUCKING CUCK. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST RON IS CUCK RON IS CUCK RON IS CUCK
>>
>>687413591
holy shit. The choice of white actors was entirely deliberate.
I mean the whole thing was bullshit colonial era Trading Company. East India / Hudson Bay
Arguements both ways but that was the movie.
If you had casted other "ethnics" the message of the movie becomes much more powerful.
But hey fuck that lets just make a movie but with blue natives oh and lets have them win this time.
Never mind the stupidly long and far trip they took to get there. Crossing oceans vs Space travel.
>>
>>687407977
>black scientist
hahahaha
>>
>>687414599
David Carradine
Eddy Murphy
Micky Rooney
>>
File: Nigmoine.jpg (237 KB, 717x708) Image search: [Google]
Nigmoine.jpg
237 KB, 717x708
>>687399153

So Hermoine is black and she's married to Ron who's a white ginger and her daughter is clearly just as black as she is.

So not only is Hermoine a nigger, Ron is a cuck.
>>
>>687414965
>>If you had casted other "ethnics" the message of the movie becomes much more powerful.

There is no "message" of the movie. It's a James Cameron film. It's meant to be the next Titanic in terms of MAKING MONEY.

They cast good white actors who would draw a crowd in order to make a shit ton of money.

No matter how much outraged "people of color" allies and victims on the internet cry, they don't make up a significant portion of the actual audience for watching movies.
>>
>>687413345
There are actually, they just won't cast them and let people think there aren't any. Plenty of persain and Arab actors out there (you know they have their own film industry out there too and the UAE has alot more money than the USA does) . There are alot more bland and boring white actors out there playing in bland and boring action movies out there. When was the last time we saw an actor with the same amount of charisma as Sylvester Stallone or Swarzengger? They just hire generic white guys to fill these roles, they could easily fill these roles with generic guys of any ethnicity at this point becuase alot of actors are just bleh and boring these days. No one can remember their name and no one gives a fuck about their movies only the property. Since when has anyone said they wanted to see jai Courtney in a movie? Or Sam Worthington? Or Kellan Lutz? Or hell even Gerad Butler. Like these dudes get tons of roles but they aren't good actors. Sam Worthington and Jai Courtney aren't even all that good looking. Yet they keep getting roles.

There's roles out there for all ethnicities and there are actors to fill it. It's not even like bigger named stars are taking those roles becuase they just fill then with generic white guys anyways. Like do you even know who Joel Edgerton is? Did you care? Can you name another movie he's in without googling it or his face? No you probably couldn't but hey, they still think they needed his face in there over someone else who fit the ethnicity of the charcater he was playing who would have also been just as unrecognizable.
>>
>>687411870
she killed him : (
>>
File: black kid.gif (894 KB, 353x229) Image search: [Google]
black kid.gif
894 KB, 353x229
>>687415385
>Sam Worthington and Jai Courtney aren't even all that good looking.

Now I know toy're trolling.
>>
>>687413591
white is a figure of speech you idiot it doesnt meant that theyre literaly white wow 4chan
>>
>>687414717
go 10 rounds with the badger of Hufflepuff and try to say that again, shitfucker
>>
>>687414599
No one sees movies based on well known actors these days or probably ever. People just want to watch good films. Casting white actors in Asian roles becuase Asian actors can't sell a movie is a bullshit excuse becuase you can sell a franchise with a bunch of no name actors and it will still succeed if the film is good. White actors are afforded these opportunities all the time but for some reason it's way too risky to cast an unknown person of color when a role comes up for them.
>>
>>687414599
>5 actors
uhh
jet li..
..chow yun fat
....jackie ch- FUCK
>>
>>687415950
That means you could make a fortune doing a movie with unknowns for tree fiddy. Why aren't you doing it?
>>
>>687415950
>becuase you can sell a franchise with a bunch of no name actors and it will still succeed if the film is good. White actors are afforded these opportunities

The reason is, you can sell a bad film if it has popular white actors in it. And it's a lot easier to make a bad film successful with big (white) names in it.

The majority of movie going audiences in the USA are white. They are catered to in order to make money.
>>
>>687414844
I'm mixed and have alot of mixed family members, mixing skin tones is not like mixing two cans of paint. Ron is a ginger which means his Genes are recessive, there's a high probability that Hermiones genes are stronger which could produce darker children. Hermione could have another kid with Ron thst could turn out light skinned or even look white.
>>
>>687416251
Bullshit. A full ginger & a black won't turn out a kid blacker than Hernione's asshole.
>>
>>687416090
Who says I'm not?
>>
>>687415950
Is that why Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Mel Gibson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Stathem, Vin Diesel, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, or just about any "A Lister" is casted in so many films?

A top rated actor can still sell out a bad movie, well written movies with literal no name actors generally tend to fail hard.
>>
>>687412360
The two smartest races are Caucasoids and Mongoloids, negtoids are literally and inferior race, they constantly breed when they're children are dying.

Black children can't recognise themselves in mirrors when whites, asians and other animals can. Blacks in south africa removed white farmers and are now starving cause they don't know how to farm.

Seriously blacks need fucking hand holding in every aspect of life.

>Muh weak whites

Off yourself mutt, day of the rope can't come soon enough.
>>
File: Chris_pratt_before_and_after.png (449 KB, 544x413) Image search: [Google]
Chris_pratt_before_and_after.png
449 KB, 544x413
>>687415674
Sam Worthington looks like a standard red neck dude with slightly above average looks and above average physique. He has no personality or charisma or acting ability. No movie he's ever been in was made better becuase of his inclusion. He's no where on the level of people like Henry Cavil or Brad Pitt or other "heart throb" types like zack Efron, Justin Timberlake or Leonardo DiCaprio or even Luke evans . He's like a background charcater that someone made into a movie star for some reason.

Jai Courtney is just muscular and has the same problems Sam Worthington has. He is by far the most generic looking man Hollywood has ever tried to force unto the masses. I'm not really sure why he's famous. Anyone can work out and get ripped.

Anyone can get muscular and ripped. Shit is not hard when you get paid to work out and have all the money and help to create a physique for you. Look at star Lord.
>>
>>687416251
Skin color isn't recessive or dominant, dumb nerd, it's incomplete dominant. It's intermediary, meaning it mixes.
>>
>>687416419
>a kid blacker than Hernione's asshole.
kek
>>
>>687417129
Empire of dust comes to mind
>>
>>687399153
I won't see this movie strictly because I am tired of Hollywood blackwashing every goddamn WHITE movie role... niggers are taking over. Fuck it, I'm done. I will have no part of this.
>>
>>687416419
It could and it has. genes work like random dice throws not batches of paint, or like a pachinko machine . Conceivably that couple could have 4 kids and each one would potentially have extremely varying skin tones. One might even turn out albino if they are unlucky. You could have one dark skinned kid and one very light skinned, even white appearing looking kid. Anything could happen. It's more likely that there will be hybridization but it's also not completely impossible that there might be more significantly pronounced traits from one parent or the other.
>>
>>The new play's synopsis

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.

>>sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places
>>
>>687417711
Exactly, based chink calls nigger out on being niggers and destroying shit left for them.
>>
>>687399153
I'm over here trying to get over that they brought in a black dude as Roland for the Dark Tower. The only people that should be concerned with how anything Harry Potter related is caste are fucking children.
>>
>>687417827

It's not a movie, dipfuck. They're putting on a play, which is why Hermione can be portrayed by a black actress. It doesn't impact the movie universe at all and her character's race is not an important part of her identity.
>>
>>687414599
That's irrelevant. It's the same with why there aren't more women in STEM fields, Sure, you can point to there simply being more top men in top programs and PhD programs, but that is just a symptom of a larger problem. Sure, the end result is you want the best actor for the job, but the fact that you can't name any asian actors not typecast is symptomatic of a larger problem.

Oh, and oriental as a word to describe east asian/asian people is considered archaic at best, and racist at worst. This has pretty much been established since the 80s.
>>
>>687403428

Context, bro. "They went white with horror" wouldn't make sense for white if it was to be taken literally, since the person is already white.
>>
>>687399153
filthy little mudblood
>>
>>687418522
>It doesn't impact the movie universe
The play doesn't mean shit, but its JKR's tumblr like reactions that affect the universe as a whole because she has already in the past retconned much of her book to fit her "perfect" politically correct world.
>>
>>687399153
>Hermione
Hermioniqua
>>
>>687418833
o shit dub dubs
>>
>>687418953
kek
>>
>>687418726
>considered archaic at best, and racist at worst
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>687412552
this
you fucking people are retarded if you think they're niggers...
>>
cringe. disgusting.
>>
>>687416668
Not saying they can't, but it's not necessary and never was. If the premise is strong and the acting is strong people will still see the movie see :

Starwars
Alien
Edward Scissor hands
ET
Titanic
Almost every marvel movie stared either no name actors or people with shitty careers
Hunger games.
Lotr (gandalf and maybe... Sean bean? Were the biggest names for those movies)
Kick Ass
Transformers
Superman returns

Like alot of the actors in these movies were cast and didn't really have a career until they started in these major roles. So it's bullshit when Hollywood says or racist assholes say "Oh well you need a big star or your movie will flop" because honestly, you can put anyone in any role and as long as they are a good actor the movie will do fine and people will want to see it.

None of the actors you listed were big stars before someone gave them a break so it's like retarded people think you need to be successful first before you are allowed to star in something.
>>
>>687418913

She hasn't retconned the books to fit a politically correct world lol. JKR has stated that she imagined Hermione as a white character. However, it doesn't really matter, because the character is a British teenager who could be black, white, or Asian without conflicting with the story's setting.

Unlike, say, Exodus where Egyptians were played by a predominantly white cast. Which makes no fucking sense because Egyptians were not and are not white.
>>
>>687418726
There is a huge difference between the STEM field and the entertainment industry.

Producers are investing millions of dollars into cinematic films. They are hoping for a return on that investment. Its not a matter of a larger problem that needs to be acted on progressively, its a matter of money right here and right now. The end result typically has nothing to do with the best actor for the job, its the best actor to sell your product of which people of ethnic backgrounds typically don't do.

It is symptomatic of a larger problem, but there is literally no solution to it other than time. You cannot force ethnic diversity into an industry dominated by public opinion which dictates financial success. Its the same reason our actors physique is naturally unreal, and our actresses display an extraordinarily high standard of beauty. Also the same reason our comedies are dominated by "buffoon" images like Melissa McCarthy and Zach Galifianakis.
>>
File: 6043994457.jpg (51 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
6043994457.jpg
51 KB, 960x960
>>687414258
I chuckled.
>>
>>687413977
Mark Twain didn't write children's novels. He was pretty adamant that his books were made for adults and that he didn't believe children should be reading them/
>>
>>687419676

I understand this to an extent. Many people point out that dozens of movies without A-list actors have become major staples of the industry. However, this isn't the norm. The best way to guarantee financial success is by plastering a face everybody knows and recognizes, especially when you're producing a movie version of a show that comes from a relatively marginalized subculture like anime.

The family wants to go out to see a movie over the holidays. Would they rather watch a movie because it's Ghost in the Shell or because Scarlett JoJo is the lead actress?
>>
>>687420178
And yet Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn are widely taught and treated as children's novels which adults enjoy studying.
>>
>>687420254
Its the same reason shit like Transformers, Ninja Turtles, and Adam Sandler movies keep getting made, and decent films sink into obscurity. The industry rarely cares about quality so long as they can make a profit.

Its this fact which is why I don't care about the "racist" arguments.
>>
>>687420383
Doesn't matter how they are taught and treated now. They were not children's novels. They were never written as children's novels. Twain was not a children's author. That's all there i to it.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.