[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who eats ass here? If you haven't would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: thick.webm (837 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thick.webm
837 KB, 640x640
who eats ass here?
If you haven't would you?
>>
>>687131480

this ass if perfect.. I would kill for marry that woman, got moar of her?
>>
File: sosoon.jpg (34 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
sosoon.jpg
34 KB, 640x454
>>687131480
>>
>>687131480
Avid ass eater here. I always get them in the shower first and scrub that shit for a good 5 mins first though. Most girls are hesitant at first, but a few flicks of the tongue get them into it.

It also preps them for anal. Once they know you aren't put off by their ass, it will consistently be on the menu.
>>
i dont and i wouldnt. i like looking at ass, i like touching it but eating it just doesnt appeal to me at all.
>>
>>687131480
Who is this drench wench?
>>
I fingered my ex right in the ass till I touch her poop. Shit was cash.
>>
I have eaten ass till the taste is sour. Yep, i like that.
>>
>>687131480
thats why fuck the ugly people losers cause the ugly people losers need ugly help to hurt the popular people or need ugly help to be better then the popular people like the ugly hippo loser women
>>
>>687131480
sauce/moar?
>>
I also rub my ex asshole till all the room got the smellz. She was ashamed of her smellz, nevertheless i was diamond.
>>
>>687132975
Mien nigga
I know you're not lying because I too have done this
Who else here shiteater?
It's bitter though wouldn't you say, that's what I'd describe the flavor as
I had to punch that brown eye with my tongue to get there and I kept doing it ever since
>>
>>687132848
was it a hard poop or a soft one? Did you lick the finger after?
>>
>>687131480
moaaaar
>>
File: 1460748546856.png (273 KB, 618x472) Image search: [Google]
1460748546856.png
273 KB, 618x472
>>687133190
sooooo... you licked shit?
>>
>>687133223
It was a soft one my friendo, she noticed I just have touched her sacred poop and she urged me to take my finger out of her. I acted like nothing had happened because I didnt want her to forbid me the access to her anus in the future. I was young and stupid so I forgot to even smell my finger. I regret that to this very day.
>>
File: 4L_UJQJmAFd.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
4L_UJQJmAFd.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
I eat my wife's ass all the time. One of life's amazing pleasures.

Pic is her. I can't resist it. It's so pink and soft.
>>
>>687133479
That's what I assume it was
My girl's ass goes from tasting like nothing because it's skin to a very bitter taste when I manage to stick my tongue inside her
Think bitter + licking the positive and negative ends of a 9 volt battery
That's what it taste like
>>
>>687132102
I'D KILL FOR SAUCE
>>
>>687133673
Can you describe her smellz my amigo, pretty please with sugar on the top? Also, does she farts in front of you? Do you like it? Does she did that before getting married?
>>
>>687133806
That's a damn accurate comparison
>>
>>687132497

this man knows!

got a bitch to do anal that way. she said it hurts so much bla bla bla... you know that stuff...
one night i ate her out from behind. first her pussy than slowly up to her ass. she didn´t complain.. didn´t even mentioned afterwards. nothing! so i guess she liked it. on the very next day i was fucking her again and when i was about to change position she said "i want anal" and got right on her knees. fucked her doggy style. ironically it didn´t hurt her at all. well jackpot.
so if you want your girl to do anal... try to eat her ass.

damn that thoughts gave me a boner right away.
>>
>>687133806
I call bullshit on this
I ate some asses here never tasted anything similar
>>
>>687131480
tried by anytime i started chowing down gf kept pushing my face towards her twat but she would let me rub her asshole just not put a finger in played with her asshole since the 2nd day we fucked so i think she knew i was into buttholes and i dont remember cuz i was shitfaced but one day i was fucking her and couldnt get a nut but she pulled my dick out and im guessing put it in her asshole cuz it was warmer and much tighter i finished in record time shit was cash
>>
>>687134088
Yoi didn't dig deep enough
>>
>>687134142
but not by tweaking balls right now
>>
>>687133876
It smells quite amazing, even when it smells like an ass. Sometimes it's just a sweat smell, kind of sweet. Other times it smells like an ass would, except there's something very erotic and arousing about it.

She farts in front of me and did before we got married. She very chill and relaxed. She loves licking my ass too. It's some of the kinkiest sex I can imagine
>>
love eating ass. when I see a hot girl the first thing I think about it what her ass tastes/smells like
>>
File: slurp.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
slurp.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>
File: PhotoEditor-1461097728487.jpg (314 KB, 1853x1245) Image search: [Google]
PhotoEditor-1461097728487.jpg
314 KB, 1853x1245
I eat my fiance's ass every time we fuck. The dirtier the better. This is her ass. She also eats mine whenever I tell her to. Sometimes I make her do it right after I shit. I've fingered her asshole until I had enough shit to smear on her upper lip so when she came she came to the smell of her dirty shitty asshole.

Only weird faggots don't eat ass.
>>
>>687131480
Of course I eat ass. Pussy is fucking disgusting; the flaps and the fact that it kills my boner makes it a no go. As long as the bitch has a nice round ass and showers first, I'm all over that. Most have never experienced it so it never fails to turn them into horny, nasty bitches. It's not sour, idk wtf the other anons are talking about. If anything pussy tastes like that.
>>
File: 1400961307083.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1400961307083.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
I did once I swear the girl wasn't clean because I could taste shit I stop immediately and started licking the pussy. I would do it again if the girl was clean.
>>
My gf was a virgin when we met so she has no prior experience with sex and everything has been a chore with her. She's afraid to try stuff and I've never once mentioned anal before but lately she's had no problem spreading her ass so I can eat it along with her snatch. She says it doesn't do much for her but it keeps her thinking about it. I'll make anal sex her idea and never once have to ask for it
>>
>>687134594
Any pictures of her dirty ass?? Does she love the taste of her shit and your shit?
>>
>>687134737
this

if anything tastes sour or has a flavor at all its because she is not clean.
>>
File: 20150530_195507.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150530_195507.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
the ass i eat on a regular basis
>>
>>687133673
I seriously came to this picture

Thx anon
>>
>>687135340
When you can smell their shit all over their ass hair = heaven
>>
I got my ex obsessed with anal and then when we tried it I couldn't fit. Shit was so not cash.
>>
>>687131480
I would like to eat ass and put my tongue inside a girl asshole
>>
trying to have the gf more into it because her ass is heavenly
it's clean too, no hair at all
>>
>>687136015
The best part is, once you eat a girls ass, she is yours. Nothing makes them feel sexier than someone getting horny off of their dirty asshole.

All you guys, go for it. The girl will be yours.
>>
>>687135340
you're a brave man. I wouldn't touch it with a stick
>>
does anyone else love the smell of a dirty asshole wafting up when you're fucking a girl from behind?
>>
>>687136419
i've done it before, never had a full like ass eating session i just sort of venture down there when i'm eating her out
>>
I've done it a couple of times.

It's not as exciting as it's made out to be. No problems though, just make sure you wash off beforehand.

It makes them a lot more willing to do stuff for you, in my experience... got the best head of my life after eating ass
>>
>>687136593
Nope, I only play around with it after a shower. I do like the smell some women have when they're menstruating. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it makes me diamonds. It's like sensing a bitch in heat.
>>
>>687137059
It always gets my heart rushing. Especially if her ass is dirty. Such a rush because it's so taboo
>>
>>687131480
Does anyone have gif on this?
>>
>>687134391
My amigo, tell me, how was her first fart ib front of you? Usually girls usually are ashamed of this and it take a lot of time to be confortable enough to do such a thing. I will not lie to you, i will use this info with masturbatory proposits.
>>
File: thick butt.webm (651 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thick butt.webm
651 KB, 500x500
The bigger the ass the better!
>>
>>687135340
how does the hair not bother you?
>>
>>687139402
yo right!? theres something great about having a thick girls ass just on your face and mouth.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.