[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So about an hour ago I took a 20mg adderall and half of a 37.5mg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
So about an hour ago I took a 20mg adderall and half of a 37.5mg phentermine. So far I've felt nothing, if anything I got more tired, so I just took another 20mg adderall. What should I expect? What are your experiences with these drugs?
>>
Do some real drugs you pussy bitch
>>
File: phentermine-product-image.png (152 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
phentermine-product-image.png
152 KB, 400x300
>>686712282
Here's the phentermine, if you haven't had it. I've dabbled with a few pills so I'm not worried, I'm just hoping I'll enjoy this.
>>
File: 1463625770269.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463625770269.gif
4 MB, 480x480
Hope you have a good ride bud stay safe and stay inside. Dont have any exp with those but just wanted to give you good vibes!
>>
>>686712394
Must not know the definition of the word drug. If by real drugs, you mean harder drugs, then no. I'm not a junkie. I just wanna get high with what I got.
>>
File: 1455338273208.png (232 KB, 464x540) Image search: [Google]
1455338273208.png
232 KB, 464x540
>>686712394
Why do a lot of people on /b/ act like this? I don't get what the point is to be a random dickbag.
>>
I'm betting you just swallow it? You gotta rail those mother fuckers to get any kinda good buzz
>>
>>686712508
Thanks. I actually quit bud a month ago, got tired of the mental fog I'd been in for 15 years.
>>
>>686712728
Damn, would have been good to know before. Oh well, better luck next timage I guess.
>>
>>686712634
>>686712722

Just saying man up and do coke. It's not what you little tinker bells think, you're not going to dome an 8 ball and run down the street naked or whatever you scared of. Just man up
>>
>>686712829
Either way, I prefer to try a new thing in small doses and see how it works for me, then up it bit by bit. It seems like I need a lot of anything to feel it though, and I rarely take pills recreationally.
>>
>>686712941
Lol I know that, coke is my drug of choice, but it's scarce to nonexistent around here now, and way the fuck too expensive for my salary. When you suggested "real" drugs I thought heroine and methods. Never touching that shit.
>>
>>686712941
Im just saying you should spread good vibes because being an asshole only hurts yourself. While being a good dood helps you and the other person.
>>
>>686713256
Meth, autocorrect to methods.
>>
>>686713382
>>686712941
But yeah, it's not about a need to man up, it's about trying a new substance responsibly because I cant afford anything better and these were free.
>>
Anyway, I feel like I should be speeding by now, but my eyelids are getting heavy and if I lie down I may fall asleep.
>>
not op but i took 120mg of codeine earlier and didn't feel anything. why not? i don't have an opiate tolerance.
>>
>>686713852
I don't know, man, 120 is a lot.
>>
>>686714030
i guess i just have a naturally high tolerance for drugs...i always need more of something to get the desired effect than most people.
>>
>>686714030
For no tolerance. The first ti.email I took codeine I took a whole sleeve of the little red pills everyone around me were calling skittles at the time. Hours later I burned some bud and had a few beers, still nothing. Then I took another entire sleeve, still nothing. That night I went home pissed off that I did the feel anything, but the second I layer down on the couch it all hut me at once like a ton of bricks. It was awesome.
>>
>>686714309
I think I'm the same way, depending on the drug. A 5mg methamphetamine pill fucked me up soon good for a day, had instant full blown withdrawals the next day. Everything else, doesn't really seem to do much.
>>
Now I don't really feel tired, mentally I'm alert as fuck, but my eyes still burn and I can't quite yamning. I feel good though, slight euphoria. I'm just at a loss why 2 adderall isn't making me speed my ass off, I pulled an all night we off 2 37.5 adipex the other night and felt like a God the entire time.
>>
Sorry for all the typos, I'm on my phone and I have big fingers.
>>
>>686713256
Heroin is fucked, don't fuck with that shit cause once that physical dependence sets in and you try to quit then.... Well yeah just dont fuck with it.

If you enjoy a good adderall buzz, you'd fucking love meth. It all depends on whether or not you addict easily or not. Some people try meth and cannot stop.
To me though meth was easy to stop, even after I.V. use.
I cherish a good nights sleep. Go figure I didn't keep doing it :P
>>
>>686715238
LOL yeah would never touch heroin. I did smoke meth once, but I got nothing from it so I don't know what I was missing.
>>
>>686715238
>>686715470
Also, I'm not sure if I enjoy a good addy buzz yet, they still have yet to kick in. 40 mg ir, as well as half of a 37.5 phentermine.
>>
Say you have chronic pain after any injury and docs will figuratively shove percs down your throat. Seriously I broke my leg three years ago and my doctor is still writing me two 90 pill 10/325s every month. A couple at a time gives a feel good high for a couple hours. Just don't over do it and when you start building a tolerance lay off them for a week otherwise you'll burn through the script too fast.
>>
Anyone else getting good high tonight? Also, is there anything I can do to make these pills have more effect?
>>
>>686715470
First time I smoked it I didn't get anything either. Maybe its just a brain chemistry thing? First time I smoked pot I didn't get high, second time I was stoned as all hell. Second time I smoked meth it worked just fine, but its just more financially efficient to I.V. anything like that.
Have to be super careful with that stuff though cause if you don't know where it comes from and if someone put some type of cut in it you can get chemical burns in your mouth when you smoke it and lord knows what with other routes of entry.

You should probably just stick to pharmeceuticals. Besides if you get bored, instant release addy can be smoked or snorted.... Drip tastes like aspirin and orange vitamin c...
>>
>>686716489
Drip too nasty for me personally. I get sinus infections really easy cause my tmj so my snorting anything would kill. I do like pharmaceuticals though, because it's pretty easy to find out exactly what you got.
>>
>>686716376
I'm flying pretty high right now.
Adderall also.
Its funny, meth is very similar and cheap and super strong, but I still prefer Adderall.
Just quit H and using Adderall totally curbs any craving for it at all. I know its trading one bad habit for another, but I've never had to worry about taking to much adderall and having serious respiratory depression to the point of being near death.... So Adderall it is!
>>
>>686717130
That's good, always pick the safer one. How much adderall did you take tonight? About how long does it take to kick in?
>>
>>686717304
And has anyone here ever tried adderal and adipex (phentermine) together?
>>
>>686712941
Nigger I'm not gonna drop $50 for a gram of booger sugar that I'm gonna be out of by the end of the night.
>>
Man I miss how generous the navy was with the pills. I had a polonidal cystectomy and they prescribes me two months worth of oxycodone 10s and Lortab 10s, both to be taken every 4 hours or as needed.
>>
>>686712282
5mg of adderall had me bouncing off the walls, but anything higher gives me a twelve hour panic attack that can only be alleviated by a combination of weed and alcohol. Suffice to say I'm really sensitive to stimulants so I never touch them outside the occasional taste test. I've really been itching to try coke and mdma the past few months, but finding m that isn't bath salts and coke that isn't cut with sugar or baking soda is damn near impossible. Part of the reason I stick to more or less legal drugs like weed, salvia, and alcohol. Predictable effects I can handle with no dangerous adulterants.
>>
>>686717858
So I spent two months in siq bleeding all over the place fucked up as shit and trying to read books.
>>
>>686717304
40 mg instant release a couple hours ago. Took them on a mostly empty stomach and had lots of water and a multivitamin with it. Only took about 30 mins to be at cruising altitude.

Keep in mind of you haven't been sleeping much, eating much or are deficient in your vitas and mins you won't get as high.
>>
>>686717969
Reasonable enough. Even if I could find coke around here, I would think trust it.
>>
>>686717775
Hahaha booger sugar
>>
>>686718199
Also good to know in future, thank you, and enjoy your ride.
>>
Anyone else quit pot and glad for it? I quit a month ago and I'm so glad I did.
>>
>>686718443
I did. My room is so much cleaner and organized and same with my thought process.
Might smoke again, but won't go back to habitual.
>>
>>686718213
Though I have to say the best times I've had have been with mushies, weed, and acid. Minimal side effects with unparalleled euphoria. Best of all I wake up the next with zero cravings, as opposed to adderall, alcohol, and nicotine which leave me wanting more.
>>
>>686718199
It's been about 30 minutes since I took the second 40mg install the release pill, do you think if I drank a bunch of water that might help? Or it it too late? I'm hoping to get more of a buzz, or even a speeding feeling, without swallowing more adipex.
>>
>>686718569
Right, I was in a mental fog for 15 years now my memory and vocabulary are both getting good better, I'm getting over issues I never realized I had.
>>
>>686718443
Being a weekend smoker I notice no difference when I take a break (aside from the occasional irregularities in my appetite and sleep patterns). Honestly I don't ever plan on slowing down with weed. Once I get growing I'm going to make edibles for daily consumption.
>>
>>686713852

codeines a shitty drug. also don't confuse your lack of feeling for a natural high tolerance, I've got a good feeling your body just doesn't metabolize it well. Which sucks, I'm like that too, but codeine is weak as fuck so it's not that bad. You should be able to metabolize hydrocodone and oxycodone though. If you're like me then morphine/codeine won't do shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 599x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 599x458
Took something my slavic friend called crocodile and now my arm looks like this. Did I do it wrong?
>>
Anyone ever smoke straight opium?
>>
File: -It's_Just_a_Flesh_Wound.-.jpg (4 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
-It's_Just_a_Flesh_Wound.-.jpg
4 KB, 64x64
>>686719600

Nope, don't worry.

"It's just a fleshwound!"
>>
usually takes 30 minutes for the addy to kick in for me
>>
>>686719600
Dubs says you're OK, keep using bro.
>>
>>686719600
If that's real, ur fucked lol. Typical crocodil
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.