[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm in a predicament. >Have gf of ~5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
Hey guys, I'm in a predicament.

>Have gf of ~5 years
>be back in hometown visiting parents for a couple weeks.
>gf isnt here
>start hanging out with an old friend
>she's cool, but we never had any sort of romance
>anyway me and friend are hanging out, watching a movie
>"hey OP, do you think it would be pitch black if I turned the TV and lamp off?"
>late afternoon, so its still a little light outside.
>"dunno maybe"
>turn lights off
>"Yeah, it's pretty da-"
>she grabs my shirt and pulls me closer, kissing me
>we makeout, talk for a few more hours
>I have to leave, so we part ways
>soul-crushing guilt and giddy joy at the same time
>realize I'm in love with two women
>I don't know which I love more

TL;DR faggot OP is in a relationship but also wants to be with another person

What do? (pic unrelated, it's at the top of my image list on my mobile phone)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
Quit being a faggot, and suck that dick!
>>
>>686423130
Thanks
>>
>>686422966
1 - 50 stays with current gf
51 - 99 goes and makes a new life with new girl
00 date both of them at the same time till they find out
>>
>>686422966
If you didnt have those feelings before she grabbed your dick it's lust shitwad. I say tap that shit, and go back to the one you actually wanna stick with when you're not thinking with your micropenis
>>
>>686423520
I never said I didn't have feelings for her. I just said we were never a couple. Worded that weird, my bad.
>>
>>686422966
time invested means shit
if you like both start thinking genetics
>thick hips
>big tits
>qtpie?
>>
>>686423925
Both have nice tits, gf is short, friend is the same height as me, but with nicer hips.
Friend is more attractive, imo. Piercings and tats, which I think are hella hot.
But I think she'd be less likely to put up with my shit.
>>
>>686424108
Pics bro
>>
>>686423925
>>686424108
Time invested is important. If your friend is less likely to put up with your shit then avoid that altogether. Avoid that shit like the plague. Otherwise you'll end up with neither of them, sad, lonely , and masturbating like the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>686424283
Not risking my anonymity. I have friends that frequent /b/.
>>
>>686424341
I say less likely, because my gf is extremely clingy and attached, and I think my friend would be more independant. Though I have moderate depression, and friend has manic-depressive disorder. GF doesnt have any mental illnesses as far as I know.
>>
File: 1422791666671.jpg (41 KB, 571x400) Image search: [Google]
1422791666671.jpg
41 KB, 571x400
>>686424416
can't you just censore face(s)?
>>
>>686424584
>tattoos man
>>
File: 1464326260602.jpg (8 KB, 232x200) Image search: [Google]
1464326260602.jpg
8 KB, 232x200
OP, don't take advice from most of us, since we'd envy being in your position, which is bad for your two ladies.

If anything, new girl might just want a fling
>>
>>686424416
Pussi
>>
>>686424553
Still reckon it's good to stay safe. If you having the same feelings for both I say stick with the one you know is going to stick with you.
>>
File: 1421968548875.jpg (61 KB, 620x425) Image search: [Google]
1421968548875.jpg
61 KB, 620x425
>>686422966
>give it a week to think about it
>pick one
>tell another to be friends (not very possible but at least try)
>profit
>>
Only one way to settle this, we need pics of both to help you decide.
>>
>>686424704
Yeah. I feel like my chest is ripped in two right now.

I just wish I could be two people so I could be with both. Either way, this is probably going to end up with someone very badly hurt.

>>686424938
This is probably what I'll end up doing. Though ending my current relationship is gonna be tough, considering I have an apartment with gf right now.
>>
>>686425165
it's a fucking life
there's always someone hurt
>>
>>686423323
Im sure his friend knows he was in a realation ship you faggot rolling dip
>>
>>686425364
Friend knows, yes. She knows my gf, but I wouldn't say they're close/friends.

However, just to make it even more complicated, friend also has a bf. So our whole moment is a secret between us. I'm sure she's in the same situation as me.
>>
>>686423323
>>686423323
>>686423323

just let 4chan decide
>>
>>686425358
Good point. But I'm a faggot that tries to make people happy.
>>
You are willing to toss your gf away because some tramp grabbed ur dick!? Really! Two things, your gf deserves a bf not a selfish bitc#, two how long till ur new how is grabbing another dick? Wtf you are A fool enjoy your std.
>>
>>686422966
Get with the tramp a few times, then cut her off and never say anything to your real gf. You know, if you care about or respect her at all.
>>
>>686424108
midget woman likely to make your children short
fuck that
there are hot women thats are chill
if one happens to be a childhood friend thats a fucking keeper
>>
>>686424553
loooool avoid manic bitch like plague. Plus she knew you had a gf and still hopped that shit.
Hit it and ditch it my friend
>>
>>686425615
>choose gf and you have 2 couples
>choose friend and you break 2 couples and MAYBE have 1 new couple

the choice is yours
>>
>>686425165
if you're gonna be in any relationship get ready for bitches to resist bitches throwing themselves at you, we all have a competitive nature to us, and someone who's taken is always more attractive. some people specifically like to hook up with people in relationships.

it's really easy to feel something for a new prospect, and it really doesn't help that you have some kinda history, which blurs the perceived significance of what you're feeling. at the end of the day it's brain chemistry telling you to impregnate as many bitches as possible, but we live in a society and don't need that primal scumbag shit. you know you can and have been building something with your gf. your friend might just be trying to get her lady dick wet, and even if she wants more it's not worth it. would you want your gf to find her next bf this way?
>>
>>686425935
We didn't have sex.

>>686426159
I've dealt with her episodes before, they're extremely mild compared to most people.

>>686426195
It's still more complicated than the numbers. What if both current relationships were to fail anyway?
>>
>>686426159
second
>>
>>686426159
/thread
>>
>>686426281
Again, didn't have sex with friend. And as for my current gf, I think if she were in friend's situation, and the guy genuinely cared about her, I would wish her the best. I would rather suffer through the pain, then have to live in a spiteful and loveless relstionship.
>>
>>686425165
you're dumb as fuck if you're gunna break up with your gf of 5 years that you live with for some chick who got you by the dick one night

use your top head anon
>>
>>686426416
what's most likely
>you fail with attached gf
>you fail with friend, who just fucked up 2 people's relationships coz she's horny
>>
>>686426682
Well, our living situation was more out of me being stupid a couple years ago. When I first moved away to go to college, she couldn't afford an apartment on her own, so I convinced my parents (who payed for part of my rent at the time) to let her move in with me and my other roommate (I will refer to him as brother if it comes up.)
>>
>>686426593
so you want every relationship you're ever in to end (or not end but include) with you being cheated on? that's ok with you? ideal even? if not, don't be part of the problem, pretty simple really, golden rules and such
>>
>>686426281
this anon knows his shit
>>
>>686426593
now i'm leaning toward you being a troll or exceedingly young and egocentric
>>
>>686426850
To be honest, I'm disappointed in myself for thinking it was a good idea. I still love her, but I wish I didnt live with her.
>>
>>686426925
I mean, I'm in my early twenties. So yeah, I am young. Wouldn't consider myself egocentric, but I'm not the one to ask.
>>
So for one you admit u have a gf, for two u just had speratic sex with a friend. I question ur loyalty. Cause if I was gf and u sis that to me I would sump ur aoeey ass. Deiwnd may have thought u had a nice dick I would as a friend fucked ur sorry AAA and told u ri fuck off.....duh so u get it
>>
>>686426863
There's a reason people don't always marry their first bf/gf. If my gf isn't happy with the relationship, I'd prefer she leave me for someone else rather than just stay with me out of an attempt to preserve my feelings.
>>
>>686427247
I've said it three times now. I haven't had sex with friend. Ever.
>>
>>686427103
you sound like an idiot or very naive to be honest OP. People are giving you honest advice and you're still complaining.
>We didn't have sex
No but you did make out with the friend and are now seriously considering another relationship, that is a breach of trust and shows you don't actually care about/love your girlfriend as much as you say or think you do
>then have to live in a spiteful and loveless relstionship.
this doesn't sound like you wanting her to be happy but sounds like you aren't actually happy and want a better option without the guilt of feeling like she'd never do it to you
>I still love her, but I wish I didnt live with her.
you probably don't love her you're probably just comfortable with the relationship and her and you like her as a person/friend. be honest with yourself if you loved her you would be happy to live with her (not spend every waking second with her but you'd still want to be in her company most days if not every day)

relationships are hard and in your early 20s you are still young to be properly settling down. by no means too young but young enough that it's not an issue to still be fucking around and breaking hearts.
But be clear here you are throwing away a seemingly decent relationship (though one it seems you're already having doubts about) for a completely untested relationship with someone who is ok with cheating, ok with getting with someone who is taken (ie has little respect for you, your gf or that relationship) and who you've already admitted won't want to put up with your shit (which is a massive part of a serious relationship)

honestly I think the best option for you is to take a week think about your existing relationship and whether you even want to be in that before you think about the new one, then maybe be single and have fuck buddies for a while. sounds like you aren't ready for, or into the serious relationship thing atm or yet
>>
>>686427271
yes this is true and logical but a mature and responsible or respectful person would realise that the relationship isn't working or they aren't as happy as they could be and so would leave the relationship or atleast discuss it with their partner before going off to fuck (or make out) or even talk about being with someone else.
you want your cake and eat it too incase it doesn't work out.
>>
>>686422966
OP same thing happened to me, stay with ur GF!
I chose the wrong one and left my GF.
had a relationship with new girl for like 2 months......
>>
>>686424108
>piercings & tats
>attractive
I'll give you earring and the occasional nose stud but too much of either is a fucking deal breaker
>>
>>686425615
If she's willing to cheat on him, she'll be willing to do it to you. Stay with the current one
>>
>>686428814
This.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.