[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we ask each other questions about each other's countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
ITT we ask each other questions about each other's countries of origin. I'll start.

>from USA
"Is it true people in the UK don't have garbage disposals in their sinks and use bidets every time they poop?"
>>
poop
>>
UK guy here. Our sewer systems are not that great which is why we throw everything in the trash instead of letting it through the disposal. As for the bidets that's mostly a southern thing
>>
>>686206566
poop is an american invention, in the UK they have this sort of light-brown combination waste that they spray out their dick
>>
>>686206566
usafag, is it true that Scotland is shit?
>>
>>686206869
That shit is fucking gross dude stop.
>>
1) I haven't seen a garbage disposal next to my sink, we just have a regular bin. But I have seen a food waste drain before next to a sink

If you're talking about the former, yes - if you're talking about the latter, no.

2) the fuck is that?

Source: from the United Kingdom
>>
>>686207031
yes.
>>
>>686207099
how shit is it? on a scale of 1 to complete and utter shithole that would put flint michigan to shame
>>
>>686206566
Food is bad for plumbing. Garbage disposal units or garburators is an invention for the lazy. It's only purpose is reduced handling of wasted food in the home. Of course it is only in america.
>>
>>686207086
>Clean asses are gross, just smear it around your crack like the rest of us

Fuck off pleb.
>>
>>686207275
I've never been to flint. in flint, how likely are you to get punched in the face and catch herpes from a slurred diabetic with no teeth?
>>
>>686207275
There are no rioting africans so it is ranked well above most places in the states.

Most of the negative feedback comes from scottish millenials who are opposed to everything scottish. Scotland has always had a superiority complex so now that means its cool to hate scotland.
>>
USA here with a question for the uk. Are chavs a problem there? What the fuck is their deal anyway?
>>
>>686207608
its a nigger haven like detroit if that tells you anything. but the getting smacked in The face an catching herpes thing? probably highly likely
>>
File: 1459281792861.gif (2 MB, 428x228) Image search: [Google]
1459281792861.gif
2 MB, 428x228
Do any of you (or someone you know) actually believe that Canadians live in winter all year round and see polar bears on the daily?

>Pro-Tip: We don't
>>
>>686207759
Low IQ people that like to waste their lives and enjoy imposing on other people. Immigrants are more likely to adopt the chav lifestyle than keep their own.
>>
>>686207092
food...waste drain?

a bidet is like...a water spout for your situation.. it sprays water on your bootyhole when you sit on it.
>>
>>686207608
>how likely are you to get punched in the face and catch herpes from a slurred diabetic with no teeth

Prerequisite for entrance.
>>
>>686207905
I do. Lots of people do. Canada is a big damned place. Sure most people live within 2 hours of the US border but there are plenty of people that live with permafrost and arctic wildlife.

Sit down son, and do some reading about your country.
>>
>>686207539
No one wants to smell your shit paper laying in the garbage dude. Nasty as fuck, I was thinking about putting this in a people you instantly hate thread today.
>>
>>686208102
>food...waste drain?
Its a drain with a larger radius so food can move through it and it is made of a material that is more resistant to the decay caused by acidic and rotting food.
>>
>>686207905
I believe the thing about winter but I feel like that's the extent of the differences between Canadian lifestyle and Yankee American lifestyle.

You guys still have the same shops and shit. Its just cold there. And you put your milk in bags which is FUCKING BIZARRE.
>>
>>686208397
>shit paper laying in the garbage dude
What does that have to do with a bidet? Are you one of those uncultured Indians that shit in the street and worship clean toilets?
>>
>>686208517
w-why do you have bagged milk? whats the fucking point of it.
>>
>>686208478
So it's not IN your sink but...a separate sink to the side of your sink? And you still have a disposal too? Isn't that kind of redundant? Like what are some examples of the uses of each individual thing?
>>
>>686208517
I fucking wish we all had milk bags, just some tourist places do.

And where I live right now it's been 30+ Celcius (86 fahrenheit) so as long as you live in the bottom half or even some top places it won't be hypothermia central.
>>
>>686208517

We don't have the same shops. Especially fast food. We have like the 8 big ones but in America holy fuck fast food seems like a religion. So many unnecessary chains and it's so regional. Like competing sports clubs.
>>
>>686208624
Nothing. Anon stated that his paper etc goes in the garbage because bad sewage systems.
>>
File: Cute Spidey.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
Cute Spidey.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>686208661
--->>686208825
>>
>>686208830
That's why I stay up here, safe and cozy Canada.

I went to amerifat once and the first mall I walked into it was like frogger with fatties in mobility scooters.
>>
>>686208517

You have to realize the bagged milk is pure trolling. Go to any fridge in Canada and you'll find it in jugs 99.7% of the time. The bagged milk is in the tourist areas to, again, troll Americans (and by that I mean troll Mexicans since that's where most Americans were born these days).
>>
>>686206566
from uk

>don't have garbage disposals in sinks
I think that's generally true

>use bidets

Nope, muzzies do that
>>
File: frozen-egg-1.jpg (570 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
frozen-egg-1.jpg
570 KB, 1200x900
Canada here. Is it true that the British freeze their eggs? I've had ten different britbongs make reference to this, and it appears to be a thing.
>>
>>686209025

Dude did you notice they literally have highway signs listing which fast food you can find at each exit? Jesus christ I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>686208757
U use the garbage disposal of there I'd stuff still on ur plate after you scrape good in the garbage.
>>
>>686208517
It really isn't. It saves millions on packaging because the average Canadian family uses 4Liters in a week while Americans use ~2L cartons. The Bags sold in stores have 3 smaller bags inside that make up 4L of milk.

2L cartons are still available but purchased less.

All milk is also sold at a loss at every store that carries it because even though our consumption is high and consistent, consumers stop paying at more than $1/L but the price keeps increasing because cost of production keeps increasing.

Efficient packaging was always going to be a priority here.
>>
>>686207031
no it's the best in the uk

England
>high housing prices
>low income, unless you live in london
>London has extremely high housing prices, which cancels out your high income

Scotland
>low housing price
>high gdp per capita
>high income
>most things are socialized
>>
>>686209149
from UK.

yes, that's true, but only in certain areas. we do it here in shropshire and I know there are a lot of northerners who do it

it's a nice cool treat in the summer after mowing the lawn
>>
'Murcan here. What is it really like in middle eastern countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Are people in real fear of ISIS or is it little villages in the middle of no where that they prey on?
>>
>>686209396
no fuck america pig, stay out of our countriees
>>
>>686209396
turkey here. niggas bombing themselves once in a while but we don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>686208757
A food waste drain is an alternative to a garburator. They would never be used together. Many sinks are double sinks even in America, one piece of formed metal that is two or more basins.

They are rare because their only use is to help mishandle waste.
>>
From Argentina
Do white people actuaoly exist, or is it just a mith?
>>
>>686209606
But where? Do bombings happen in major cities?
>>
>>686209380
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

From UK here. No we don't! This is American propaganda to make us look weird. We do NOT freeze our eggs. Fuck off, you americunts.
>>
>>686208864
>Nothing. Anon stated that his paper etc goes in the garbage because bad sewage systems.

Read it again. No one ever said that. He was talking about food disposal into the sewer system.
>>
>>686209396

Canadacuck here. You probably see Iraqis in your everyday life you just don't assume they're Iraqi. I was at park and dude was like "I'm from Iraq." And I freaked out cu, obviously I thought he was going to blow the park up. But he was pretty normal he talked about Isis like you talk about Republicans. He did brag about having 3 girlfriends though and was like totally serious about it.
>>
'Murcan, questions for American blacks. How do you feel about the police and black lives matter movement? How have you been affected by racism
>>
>>686209906
Iz dat zum FRIED CHIGGIN??
>>
>>686209380
Yeah nothing cools me off like a cold fucking egg. Fuck off no one does this.
>>
>>686209749
My bad. Throwing shitted on tp in the trash is gross still right?
>>
>>686209168
As an American I can confirm this is true
>>
>>686209683
yes. it's happened in Istanbul, the most populated city here and Ankara, the capital city. two of the most major. but turkey's not that middle east, so it's probably worse down south.
>>
>>686210022
Yes, that is for savages.
>>
>>686210022
leaving poop exposed to air is conducive to smells, so yes
>>
>>686209906
The police aren't so much racist as they are generally unhelpful, and violent. They're mostly a bunch of former jocks who couldn't make it in the military, and are on a power trip. They found a way to make a career out of bullying people.

I've seen them be dicks to white people too. Depends on how they dress/their class.

The most important thing to remember is to not call them, because they're not there to help. They always make things worse.
>>
>>686206566
Irish-fag here
Over here if anything ever kicked off I'd be happy knowing that 99.9% of the time its fists only
But If I was in America I'd be shitting it thinking someone could so easily whip out a gun and end my life with a pull of one finger, is that a common fear over there when things get heated?
>>
>>686209168
We have this in Canada too. It is more than fast food signs, it is for whatever vendor is willing to pay for the advertisement. It offsets the tax costs for road upkeep.
>>
>>686209683
It's just an endless hell of fat, diabetes and corporate symbols mounted on 300 foot poles. It truly is fucking bizarre and gross. Americans are so fucking farmed it's not funny
>>
>>686209985
I'm from Yorkshire and we do this. It's a World War II tradition in much of the country. I have family in Newcastle that does this as well.
>>
>>686210145
>smells
Your concern with this is the smell? What are you, retarded? People die from being exposed to human feces because of its natural bacterial content and because it is an amazing way to spread pathogens.

Get educated you sheltered cunt.
>>
>>686210351
Scottishfag here, we have frozen eggs too. Only in the summer though.

personally i think it's naf but a lot of people do it bruv...
>>
>>686210437
Yeah, just the smells.
Protip: poop is not even close to being the only thing able to harbor pathogenic bacteria. I think 'pathogenic bacteria' is what you were trying to talk about. And nevermind the fact that POOP COMES FROM INSIDE OF YOUR BODY. Just that when it's in there I CANT SMELL IT.
>>
>>686210255
Not typically unless you are in a big city like LA or a similar city with gang problems it's not really a constant worry but it's in the back of your mind
>>
>>686210746
fuck off troll.
>>
>>686210892
Does it tempt you into carrying yourself?
For protection
>>
>>686210255
>>686210255
No.
Stop watching the news.
There is no gun problem in the US.
There's a minority problem.
>>
>>686210255
I live in NYC and I guess I've never been around the really big crime areas but I've never met anyone who carried a gun besides the police, who obviously werent pointing it at me. I've never been threatened or in contact with a gun. Is it hard to get a gun in Ireland?
>>
>>686210759
Search Results
path·o·gen
ˈpaTHəjən,ˈpaTHəˌjen/
nounMedicine
noun: pathogen; plural noun: pathogens

a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Christ you are stupid.
>>
>>686211216
>Stop watching news
>Quotes FOX
>>
>>686209985
fuckin lol
>>
>>686211216
Never said it was a problem, I support it, just saying it would make me a paranoid reck
>>686211219
Yeah, everytime I think about getting on the process turns me off, If I remember right you need like two or three farmers written letters stating that they give you permission to hunt on their land, and if you can't get that you can join a gun club instead but they'll hold onto your weapon
>>
Canadian here.

Is Brazil as fucked up with crime as /b/ makes it out to be? My girlfriend is Brazilian and we want to travel there for Christmas to see her family.
>>
>>686211074
Yeah it's nice to have something just in case you are in the wrong place at the wrong time but that of course is controversial
>>
>>686211791
>Go to Brazil

Are you rich enough to hire armed security? If not stay the fuck away from that shit hole.
>>
>>686208201
Kekkopotamus
>>
>>686206566
Is it true Americans hate helping others so much that they rather pay tons of money for insurance and healthcare, instead of just using tax money, just so that no one else will get it for free, even though themselves would get it for free as well?
>>
>>686208397
lol no one in the us puts toilet paper in the trash you shit, we flush that in the toilet too why the fuck would anyone let tp fester like that
>>
>>686208517
We used to have milk in bags, which was fucking awesome. We had a milk bag holder, too (reusable container in which the bag would sit so we could pour it & keep it upright). But decades ago they switched us to cartons, then to plastic jugs. Just not the same anymore, /b/ros. Kinda like /b/
>>
Colombiafag
>>
>>686211961
Man, seriously? Would it help that I'm not white?
>>
File: 1447996729718.jpg (41 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1447996729718.jpg
41 KB, 600x598
>>686209985
Topkek
>>
>>686209380
Well fuck, if you guys aren't going to take this seriously, I'm going to forget abooot it and crawl back into my igloo
>>
>>686208830
Are you serious?!
Fast foods not a thing up there?!

What kind of chains do you have then? Are they comparable to the stuff we have here?
>>
File: mithril-lord-peter-thiel.jpg (145 KB, 655x354) Image search: [Google]
mithril-lord-peter-thiel.jpg
145 KB, 655x354
>>686209614
>From Argentina
>Do white people actuaoly exist, or is it just a mith?
Just a mith, m8. Don't even give it a second thought. And remember, if you see any "white people" on TV or in pictures, it's all CGI or photoshop.
>>
>>686209036
OHHH so bagged milk isn't even a real thing, its just a joke y'all play on us?
>>
>>686209332
Ohhhhhhhh so theres more than one bag in a unit? I thought it was just one giant bag of milk and I had no idea how you guys kept it fresh in the fridge after you cut it open.

w-wait...are you fucking with me? is bagged milk really a joke on americans?
>>
>>686213659
Is it true you're all drug dealing farmers?
>>
>>686206869
>southern

like...southern what? Neighborhoods? Countries?
>>
>>686214658
I visited Uruguay and they have bagged milk. Actually works better. Put it in a serving cup in bag and it pours with no mess. Bagged milk is god-tier.
>>
>>686214965
Not all; it is actually not common. Thou, there are a los of drug dealers directly related with the violence in the country, and a lot of people that do drugs.
>>
>>686207539
This is the shit I'm talking about (pun intended, deal with it).

How common are bidets in Europe? Is it just condescending French people or does every household have one and we're just disgusting ass smearing Americans?
>>
File: dki00.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dki00.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>686210759
Gr8 b8 m8. God I hope this was a troll post.
Just in case: There are loads of pathogenic bacteria that live in your body that can make you sick if it gets in the wrong place or gets ingested. Gut bacteria are just one example. 40% of the population are also nasally colonized by Staph aureus, which can make you very sick & can infect wounds.
TL;dr just because it comes from your body does not make it safe
>>
>>686209168
Why is that even weird? People driving on the highways need to know which stores will be accessible by taking which exits. They do this with lodging too, in case you're on a long haul and need to find a place to crash ASAP. They include rest area info too. It's not just Americans keeping track of where we can get fat next.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
>>686214658
>>686214884
Get on our level
>>
>>686215228
Would you say that drug culture is more of a minority or is it kind of prominent in yalls economy?

All we hear about Colombia, Guatamala, Venezuela, etc is drugs, rape, kidnapping, hostage crises and so on. You can imagine how woefully out of touch we are.
>>
>>686215763
It doesn't even seem that efficient. If I'm just looking at it, it seems like a rip off. The bag looks so small compared to the jugs we get.
>>
>>686209168
thats not weird at all. We have it here in Aus even though we basically only have maccas, kfc and hungry jacks
>>
>>686215795
Well I do drugs. Must teenagers get involved with marihuana, there's MD, acid and lots of cocaine. There's algo 2CB, really nice. I'd soy about 50% of people here do at least one drug, you just have to look.
>>
File: squat-toilet.jpg (98 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
squat-toilet.jpg
98 KB, 800x584
>>686215291
Bidets are common in Canada, too. Got one that attaches to a normal toilet. I'll never go back.

Do Asian countries really have squat toilets in their homes & public places? Used one like in the pic while traveling through China.

And why don't is filthy North Americans have buckets of water beside our shitpots to wash after (if no bidet)? Seems like it would work ok.
>>
>>686215795
About the other things, there is indeed a lot of violence, but it isn't as dangerous as most internacional press says so. You just have to be a little extra careful. The first problem here are idiots.
>>
>>686215959
It's 2L (or 1/2 gallon, more or less) per bag, with two bags in each bigger bag. (Dear god, it's like milk inception!)

Same as in a medium sized carton, but with less waste. They were awesome when we had them.
>>
>>686216468
>The first problem here are idiots.

Universal truth
>>
>>686206945
kek
>>
>>686216468
Do people really get robbed and stuff all the time?
>>
>>686216288
Why are they common? Why didn't that catch on in the states?
>>
>>686217641
Well I'm currently living in Bogotá and that shit is going crazy across the country nowadays. I feo months ago it was kind of common yet didn't happened as often as now. As I said, its just a matter of being a little extra careful.
>>
>>686210124
Of course it's true - signs for food, hotels, and gas. That just makes sense; how else would you know which exit to use for food/sleep/fuel? Does the ROW just take their chances about which freeway exit to try when they're hungry or the tank is getting empty?
>>
>>686218049
Well yeah but when someone says "be a little extra careful" here in the states, it just translates to "you're in a part of town where people get shot so watch your 6 constantly". Like in bad neighborhoods and shit. I guess Colombia is one big "bad neighborhood"?
>>
File: kvn9f.jpg (46 KB, 490x422) Image search: [Google]
kvn9f.jpg
46 KB, 490x422
>>686217771
Wishful thinking, maybe, but I probably shouldn't have said "common." They are available, though, and they're common amongst my circle. Costco even sells attachable ones now for <$60. I get the feeling, though, if I were to go snooping around in everyone's bathroom I could, I'd find a disturbing lack of bidets. Not to mention a disturbing lack of faith
>>
>>686210245
This is true.
>>
>>686216639
Oh I see, so the two bags add up to 1 gallon just like the jugs. That makes more sense.
>>
Do British people yell jimity crickets when they I'm?
>>
>>686210245
The cops here are fine as long as you don't flash them attitude. That's everyones biggest misconception here in the US. It's not that they're specifically targeting black people, they're just targeting people who give them an unjustified amount of shit while they're just doing their jobs. White people get shot all the time too, and it DOES show up in the papers as well. I guess people just rely on confirmation bias to form a general opinion.
>>
>>686218510
Not that much careful. In Colombia the unequity (did i get that word right) its much more visible. Good neighborhoods are calm, thou, sometimes people get robbed in these. Bad parts are drug (not nice ones, but bazuco and other shit), killing, raping, etc. Police do nothing.
Search for "ciudad bolívar" in Bogotá or "comuna 13" un Medellín.
>>
>>686211074
Like 98% of Americans, I don't live in a dangerous area, but I do carry - mostly just in case something really crazy goes down (psycho shooter, sudden riot, et ). Hasn't ever happened around me, and probably (hopefully) never will. But I'm ready if it does. I would never pull my gun for a fight. That's just stupid.
>>
>>686218653
Yup. Frankly, I never really miss the bags - big plastic gallon jugs work ok. I just wonder how much more plastic they use. They all get recycled anyway, since we get charged a deposit on them.

I thought everyone in Canada was off the bags now. People here are saying it's still around in tourist towns. Any specific examples?
>>
>>686219065
Oh jesus christ was a stark contrast between rich and poor! Wowww. What's the main profession in parts like comuna 13 aside from drugs n whatnot? Like what do the people that live there do for work?
>>
>>686219515
a deposit...on milk?
>>
Denmark reporting in, ama.
Also, does all people in the US really own a gun like its shown in movies? Kinda hard to understand why they would
>>
>>686215291
Speak for yourself, stinky. Bidets that attach to your existing toilet can be had on Amazon for as little as $30. It's a game changer.
>>
>>686219629
Yup. Just like on pop cans (soda cans, for you Koreanfags, I guess). It's something like 10¢ or 25¢ per milk jug (which works out to around 0.0000009¢ USD)
>>
>>686219652
USfag: No, thats not true. Gun culture here is kind of like a club at school. If you're into that kind of thing, you can go to gun shows, join the NRA, talk to other gun enthusiasts etc.

For the most part the gun debate is still really hot right now. Conservatives defend our right to bear arms, and liberals are constantly looking for excuses to add MORE gun control laws. If you walked up to someone on the street and asked them how they felt about gun control, you'd probably get more "nays" than "yeas".
>>
>>686219999
What are the pros and cons? If its just a clean butthole, why not get wet naps or something?
>>
>>686216288
They had those squatters in Paris last time I was through (early 90s). They also charges for the pleasure, the cheap smelly cunts.
>>
>>686220038
Is it like a tax or something? How is that handled?
>>
>>686219519
They usually quit studing during primary. So must chance they have is to work as street cleaners for the goverment and shit like that.
Look for "ciudadela 2000" in Cartagena and violence in rural parts of the country. Here the migration gets from rural to urban, so most of the really bad neiborhoods get formed by people who are running away from the violence and have no chance to live other that really shity Jobs and more violence.
>>
>>686220100
Follow up question: How much does a gun cost, and could anybody just go into a shop and buy one?
>>
>>686220500
It depends on the type you're looking for. I guess assault weapons would cost more than a handgun, idk prices specifically. Could anyone walk in and get one? ...thats complicated.

We have background checks in place, and we run them in gun stores and retail shops. BUT the entire gun control debate focuses on the "gun show loophole". You can go to a gun show (like a flea market but with guns) and buy one directly from an owner. Like it'll be from their personal store of guns. And those owners don't do background or criminal record checks etc. That's what makes it such a touchy subject. In general it'll be cheaper to get a shotgun at a gun show than it would be to buy one from a licensed arms dealer.
>>
>>686220500
Depends on your state I'm from texas and it's really easy
>>
>>686220500
No you have to go through background checks, here in my state you can generally wait 15-45minutes to get cleared (assuming you are not a shit head). Rifles and shotguns are 18+ and pistols are 21+ to purchase but you can open carry at 19+ with no permit or conceal carry with permit.
>>
>>686220944
This too, regional access is key. I'm from Austin, EVERYONE in TX has a gun. Not really for assaults though, its more for home defense. We have a ton of farmland out there, and sometimes you need to shoot coyotes or put an injured horse down or something.
>>
>>686220897
I have never had a problem actually if the background check takes more than 2 days I think your good to just get the gun
>>
>>686220991
>>686220500
As for the first part of your question my .308 ran $800 + a scope and bipod I was around $1200ish. My Glock 19 was right around $500, my 12gauge was right in the mid 200 range and my .22 was $150.
>>
>>686221158
Seriously? Like if the check takes long enough they just say fuck it and give it to you? Well no fucking wonder everyone was upset about that Dylan Roof bullshit. Isn't that what he did? I can't remember.

I know they're trying to implement restrictions based off your mental health history too.
>>
Ask away
>>
>>686220991
Why the fuck is pistols 21+ but rifles and shotguns are 18+? sounds kinda dumb to me
>>
>>686221136
Yeah and Texas has pretty low gun violence
>>
>>686220266
Just an easier always-there solution. Didn't discover the bidet until I was older, but couldn't go back now. In fact, a chapped b-hole is an actual issue now when traveling, since I'm so unused to dry wiping. Quick aside: where else could this conversation happen? Damn I love /b/.
>>
>>686221353
Easier to hide a pistol would be my guess, you can have one gifted to you by a parent at 19 (that's what I did a few years back) but have to be 21 to buy ammo.
>>
>>686221353
It's gang related, so they can't have the legally since most are young
>>
>>686221353
Huntin'.
>>
>>686221405
HAHA I guess you would if all your neighbors were armed too.
>>
>>686220991
Open carry with no permit? You still have to have some kind of firearms licence, no? Or is that only in Texas where you don't need a permit? Canadafag here, so I know very little about US gun laws (or guns in general, but I have gone to the shooting range a few times)
>>
File: gay.gif (489 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
gay.gif
489 KB, 500x202
>>686221553
Wait you...rely on it to moisten your starfish?

>you moisturize your butthole

WAIT you rinse first and THEN wipe?
>>
>>686221331
My bad it's 3
http://gun.laws.com/background-check
>>
>>686221930
New Mexico here and no paperwork just better make sure you have a license ornsome form of ID, there are a few places you can't carry into obviously but in general I have never had a problem doing it.
>>
>>686221930
Well they only JUST recently passed the law about open carry in TX. Used to be you could only conceal carry with a permit, but now the open carry thing means you can buy one at a gun show (no permit) and then wear it on your belt or something.
>>
>>686221812
Exactly lol
>>
>>686222132
Well that is still quite fucked up imo, kinda glad I live in Denmark now
>>
>>686220382
It just gets added on to the price at the till. It shows up separately on the receipt as an extra line below the milk. Exactly the same as soda pop is done here. Then the bottle depots refund the money when you return the jug to them. Do they not do similar things in your country?
>>
>>686214590

Majors: Wendy's, Subway, Quiznos, McDick, Burger King, Tim Hortons, Taco Bell, KFC, A&W

Minors: Carl's Jr., Arby's, Harvey's.
>>
>>686220313
They charge to use the squatters? Are regular toilets there free to use? Damn smelly Frenchmen, kek
>>
>>686211791
where city she is from?
north states and Rio are really fucked up
south states are pretty civilized, dont need worry
>>
>>686208397
What kind of weird asain shit is that.. putting shit paper in the fucking trash can? What a savage
>>
>>686222385
Of course not! How bizarre! Is it to cover recycling costs or something?

I mean you can imagine the outrage people would have here if they looked at the receipt and saw a random charge for the CONTAINER of a product they already spent money on. I guess thats why its hard to wrap my head around. Is Canada big into recycling? Here it's optional.
>>
New question to people from the US: I hear people whining about their student loans all the time, is it really that bad? I mean i get around 900 USD each month paid out by the state just for attending school
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>686219999
Checked!

Totally agree about the add-on bidets for cheap. Amazing invention. I wish many clean whores upon the inventor.

>>686220266
Wet naps work ok, but bidets are a no touch solution - unless you like to use soap, which I do. Butthole so clean you could eat off it.
>>
>>686222411
Whats a Tim Hortons? Or a Harveys?
>>
>>686221405
Really? Stats or it didn't happen. Um, I mean, or it did happen. You know what I mean, kek question mark
>>
>>686223158
It's like $350/credit hour here at the university, $100/credit hour atbthe community college. That's the local instate rate too, it's even higher fir out if staters.
>>
>>686223158
Dear god you sweet summer child

People here are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt (lawyers and doctors). Your average college grad ends up owing about...I'd say anywhere between $25-50K post graduation. Loans are the ONLY WAY to afford going to college. ONE years tuition at your average university is going to be like $24K not including room board or books. Thats like STATE LEVEL college, not Ivy league or MIT.
>>
>>686223594
How much does it usually add up?
>>
>>686223721
Oh my god, that is quite messed up, why does your state not support people getting an education better than that
>>
>>686223721
cont.

My mom is a tech, she got a 2 year degree at TSTC. Originally she owed about $11K after graduation, but from the interest and penalty fees (from being broke with 3 kids) she now owes around $22K.
>>
>>686206945
I thought that was their spray tan juice
>>
>>686223984
>b-but muh tax dollars

Republicans. Sanders is all about free education and free health care but Trump is the embodiment of the American sentiment towards social programs. "I work hard for what I have, they shouldn't get free hand outs its not fair waahhh" shit like that. You'd think it'd be common sense right? But theres another term we have here called "debt slavery".
>>
>>686223785
No idea I didn't go haha, I know one of her classes is 3 credit hours and others are 1 -2. Not to sure how many are needed total. Her whole first bachelor program was paid for except books because low income and she had good grades.
>>
>>686207608
98% chance
>>
>>686207905
churchill see's polar bears on the daily during the summer
>>
>>686223567
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/firearms-death-rate-per-100000/
Yeah noone ik personally
>>
>>686224307
IMO, if everybody have access to better education, making it so they get better jobs, earn more money and pay more taxes, things run around very smoothly. But it is also very hard to compare a big nation like the US to a small country like Denmark since there is like 50 times as many people living there, and things would probably not work the same way
>>
ask for dears americunts
LA its so infected by niggers gangs like gta, or its just fiction?
>>
>>686208517
the western provinces haven't had milk in bags for almost two decades
>>
>>686208661
cheaper packaging
>>
>>686225191
Problems is a lot of people don't want it even when it's handed to them, here if your Hispanic or black (especially black) and below the poverty line you pretty much get a full college ride. As long as you do decent in high school and take a minimum 12 credit hours a semester in college with a minimum GPA.
>>
>>686219652
Personally, I have 2 7mm rifles, 1 .40 sig, 1 .45 kimber, 2 .22 rifles, and a .50 beowulf. My buddy on the otherhand...4 full gun safes. I like his arsenal more.
>>
>>686223087
Only deposit, so you get the money back when you return it a recycling depot, doesn't cover any recycling costs. It's just a policy to ensure that people recycle instead of throw out empties.
>>
>>686222385
Wow, what a different world. Yup, it's a charge, but it gets refunded when we give the bottle to the depot. I guess it's made to stop people throwing out bottles & jugs. Hell, the big 2L pop bottles used to have a $0.25 deposit, same as beer cans, whereas regular pop bottles were only $0.05. Not that big of a deal really, but it gets kind of annoying because it encourages homeless to dig through your trash looking for bottles & cans.

What country are you in, anon? USA?
>>
>>686225690
How do you like the Beowulf? I have been meaning to get an AR lately (556 nothing fancy) just do not have the funds at the moment. Yeah guy at my work has over 50 guns, currently collecting rare revolvers.
>>
>>686223087
>>686225928
Goddamnit, I forgot how to 4chins.
>>
>>686224307
>free school
>free social programs

Taxes dollars pay for that. It's basic economics. There is no free lunch.
>>
>>686209168
Canada does also, at least Alberta does
>>
>>686225928
Not the anon your talking to but here (New Mexico) you get money back per pound of aluminum cans and that's it, nothing for bottles or jugs.
>>
>>686223087
Also, our taxes go towards paying for recycling costs. Imagine that, eh?
>>
>>686212521
I agree with universal health care but the US is a tough place to have any sort of overall policy for something. Each state is almost like it's own country and the US is t very homogenous besides the fact I don't really trust the US government to run anything right.
>>
File: 1460337826048.jpg (93 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1460337826048.jpg
93 KB, 800x795
>>686207608
Mich fag here, very low chance unless you act like douche in the very poor parts
>>
>>686226313
Hmm, that's interesting. I went to the Philippines & cans were twice as expensive as bottles. They would collect bottles, wash them (I really hope), & reuse them. But for aluminum cans they'd just throw them out, I assume. No way to recycle things except reuse them, I'm imagining. Same in Mexico?
>>
Follow up question to US: How much do you guys even pay in taxes? I can say that the average danish citizen have to pay about 56% in taxes, but people here are mostly cool with it because we get a lot of shit for free (education, healthcare and such)
>>
>>686226047
Absolutely love shooting the Beowolf. Upper receiver was about $1500 and ammo wasn't cheap at all and used to be hard to get but shoots like a dream. Pisses my neighbors dog off to no end so it definitely worth it. The dog is a dick. Also kicks like a mule for a semiauto but I prefer it or my Kimber over my other guns.
>>
>>686226230
Woohoo, 403! I mean, 780. I mean, 587. Go Esksamoilers!
>>
>from Finland
"Do you know anything about my country? no? then why do you think yours is better?"
>>
>>686227004
Fuuuuuuuuck you
>>
>>686227146
> Finland
I know your vodka kicks ass. Go Finlandia! (Also the name of your national anthem. Coincidence? Lel)
>>
>>686226823
Cans are $0.50-.60/pound here in New Mexico (yes we are a state haha) there are free drop off around the city here for cardboard, plastic and glass but usually only white people use them. Every Monday when I go to take the cardboard from work I find that Mexicans have filled the dumpsters with trash because they dont want to lay the $5 dump fee.
>>
>>686227316
Kek
>>
>>686227336
And here we joke about the russians drinking a lot of vodka, you proved my point nicely.
>>
>>686226893
Guy at work was selling one but didn't want to deal with finding ammo (was around the Obama scare) but one day I will have a nice AR and a nice 1911. I use to shoot more (twice a month on average at the local range) but so far I have only gone once this year and only went three times last year.
>>
>>686227337
Sorry anon, I missed the New part.
Fucking lazy (old) Mexicans using recycle for their trash
>>
>>686207539
>smear it around your crack like the rest of us
kek'd
USA here, I agree tho, wish I could get a bidet.
>>
>>686212521
Yes. I would literally watch several strangers die if it meant my life would be improved. Especially if they were black or Mexican or homeless. I would rip your heart out of your chest, spear it on my erect penis and hatefuck your asshole to completion in order to never pay taxes again. For anything. Doesn't matter if it's free insurance for everyone. Free Healthcare for everyone. Free education for everyone. Fuck everyone else. Fuck you.
>>
>>686227543
Nah, not Russian. Canadafag here. I had a Finland exchange student in our concert band in uni though. Good fucker. We played your national anthem & he brought us vodka to drink before we played. Claimed it was tradition. Who was I to argue?
>>
>>686227660
Always fucking do, I have even seen them pull up in trucks and have their kids jump out to throw tires out of the back of trucks and take off.
>>
>>686210022
There are actually areas of the U.S. where sewer systems haven't been kept up to par to handle increasing population demands. So some people in the U.S. actually do throw TP in the trash. Still gross shit, but just use common sense with your hygiene.
>>
>>686220038
10 cents on containers under one liter, 25 on any container over one liter
>>
>>686227599
AR and 1911...good choices. My Kimber is a 1911 and Beowulf and Ariel are ARs that share a lower receiver. They all tie for my favorite.
>>
>>686227935
no i didnt mean to say that you were russian, i ment that in finland we dont only drink vodka and we joke about the russians doing that.
Now, could you actually answer my questions?
>>
>>686228261
I have not even looked into anything specific, local shop was showing me some Stag ARs and said they are actually pretty good for the price but I have not even looked into it or into any specific 1911s. I still need to take a concealed carry course but it all comes down to money.
>>
>>686227980
I'm surprised they don't just dump it on each other's lawns
> Implying they're not homeless
>>
>>686223087
yes we all do it, its frowned upon in alberta to throw recyclables in regular trash, we have personal blue bins and green bins and big dumpsters around the city's for cardboard plastic glass and w/e else
>>
>>686228368
I get it now.
Sorry anon, but I didn't see any question there. Do you mean in your first post?
>>
>>686228721
They pretty much do in some of the ghettos
>>
>>686228973
Yes, obviously.
I think its more directed to amerifats but you answers will do since this thread has been invaded my /k/
>>
>>686227004
red deer 403
>>
>>686228637
Definitely do your homework. I built my lower but uppers are a bit harder. 1911s are something you need to shoot before you purchase. Damn things are expensive for a good one.
>>
>>686229339
Right on. Your regional airport kicks ass. Go Fightin' YQFs! Garlic snapper ville here. We used to be 403, too
>>
>>686207723
>no rioting africans
>good

dont tell me youve never dreamed of throwing bricks through a bank window during the la riot
>>
>>686229182
Yeah, those fucking Amerifats who think they're superior to everyone else. Thankfully it's a small percentage of them.
I'd like to visit Finland one day. One question though - do you guys have bidets there?
>>
>>686209906
Niggers have always been the problem
>>
>>686209754
>automatically assuming an iraqi is a bomber
smrat guy

also what do you mean by talking about republicans because political beliefs change drastically where you live
>>
>>686210351
What the fuck do you do suck on frozen eggs?
Ever work about salmonella
>>
>>686210245
too damn accurate

i dont know about mostly white places or small town but in LA the cops are all assholes, theyll treat you like shit no matter what color, they might treat black people worse in shitty areas or some shit but either way theyll treat you like shit
>>
>>686230517
im not even sure what bides are, so i would say no, however im sure you could find one if you looked for it.
>>
>>686221353
because pistols are much easier to conceal
>>
>>686211734
Paranoid? I Carry a gun often not because I'm scared but more for utility. I live in BFE and have put roadkill deer down several times.
You do realize practically everything in everyday life can kill you? I'm more afraid of bad drivers or potential medical issues. Does everyone live in a padded room in Ireland?
>>
>>686226191
Problem is people like this anon assume that when someone says "free education", it really means "magically, no one is paying for this service".

It means higher taxes for a better quality of life for ALL of us, not just a select few. But the phrase "higher taxes" is like a trigger warning for people here in the states. They don't realize that they're already paying the proposed rate of taxes, it's just going to the military right now instead of social programs at home.
>>
>>686228906
>>686228906
Is it the law or is it just.."etiquette" for lack of a better word?
>>
Turkish fag
>ama
>>
>>686231982
It's water that shoots out of the toilet to wash your rump. Pretty great invention, although hasn't caught on too much in North America.

Do you get a lot of USAliens who don't know anything about Finland but think they're better than you?
>>
>>686230116
Garlic snapperville? lamont? lel
>>
>>686232602
both. they have laws saying they'll charge you fee for not seperating your shit but I've never heard of anyone enforcing it
>>
File: 2wn43ti.jpg (47 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
2wn43ti.jpg
47 KB, 500x465
>>686233101
Hah! Good one, anon. Close - Deadmonton
>>
USA master race here.

Is it true Germany is just like Nazi Germany still? Strict laws / govt, I heard that if you dont recycle correctly you can be arrested.

Also any Austrians, is Austria heaven I think I want to move there if this election turns the US into an even bigger pussy.
>>
>>686232158
If you have a gun at your disposal, you're twice as likely to use it in mundane circumstances like "everything in everyday life". No, your life is not under that constant of a threat. You're not THAT important.
>>
>>686233440
Oh I see. People were phrasing it like it was a die hard law or something. A fee, that's not so bad.
>>
>>686233835
I heard that the Nazi like people are just considered their version of "conservatives" now. Another anon told me a while back that it's just the older generations that are still super racist and shit.
>source NOT a german feel free to correct me
>>
>>686234038
we pretty much self govern it. public places all have recycle bins for bottles and cans beside the garbage bins with signs saying not to throw them in the trash and please use the recycle bins lel. we do cause you know Polite Canadians haha
>>
>>686234581
so basically its the same as america
>>
>>686233905
You are a libtard, twice as likely to misuse a gun than what? You do realize worldwide road rage / intention misuse of vehicles is a lot higher than gun misuse. I work for the government and have access to our national statistics and about 95% of people vs people deaths are from motor vehicles. Drugs and alcohol are 98% more likely to be misused and result in a death than guns. Get out of your Telly-tuby land.
>>
USA fag here, question for the chineses, is it true you eat dogs for breakfast lunch and dinnard? also do you all really have small weenies and there is a special trash chute for girl babies in delivery rooms? also thanks for assembling my iphone, i really love the new one and also thanks for fortune cookies
>>
>>686235272
I'm a USA fag and I know that fortune cookies are a us invention. Don't be a retard. US "Chinese" food doesn't share much in common with real Chinese besides rice...
>>
>>686233905
Just because I can't find that damn Far Side where the guy is nailing his roof with a hammer & someone says "I hear you're pretty handy with a gun"
>>
>>686233074
No havent seen any in person and would imagine that if they travel to Finland they would know something about it.

Heard from someone who had worked in italy in customer service that she had met some americans that didnt believe she was from Finland, they really thought that Finland is a make believe land where Santa comes from.
>>
>>686234901
Well at least that's how he explained it. But I guess so. I'd imagine some of those people were still alive during the Third Reich nonsense too. Makes sense.
>>
>>686235694
*Nailing his roof with a gun. Goddamnot
>>
>>686231278
Is this where the whole go suck an egg comes from?
>>
File: liesontheinternet.jpg (35 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
liesontheinternet.jpg
35 KB, 453x576
>>686235045
>i work for the government

>twice as likely
to shoot something you could've just handled on your own. if you have a gun, you'll have an itchy trigger finger and you'll actively LOOK for things to shoot at.
>>
>>686236376
you could say the guns burning a hole in your holster...
>>
>>686236060
Seriously where did that "suck an egg" thing come from guys? Does anybody know?
>>
>>686235770
Santa? What the hell? Confused kek

I just thought you had a story since your first post seemed a little salty.

I know Finland has some amazing traditions, though. Nice to have a history, other than "we came from Europe, sorry about your natives."

A Scottish friend living in Canada now tells me stories of sheltered people who think he has a speech impediment, kok
>>
>>686231278
This
Nobody freezes eggs, right guise? I've never heard of this before today.
>>
>>686213752
he's overreacting. as long as you don't wear anything shiny or basically anything that looks like it costs much and don't walk on remote parts of town nor stop your car on lone roads, you'll be fine. basically just stay on areas with a lot of people. wear normal stuff, don't go to shady places. no different from any other place that has a relatively high criminal rate, much like some shitholes on usa. brazil is not as bad as these people make it out to be. not every city there is rio de janeiro. i live on the south and it's a mild paradise. beaches, beautiful europe-looking people and low criminal rate. just stay out of rio.
>>
>>686236928
Yeah but I mean only Scottish people can understand their own accent. People put subtitles on their movies ffs because you can't decipher what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>686237177
>safety in numbers

I hear that tourists get kidnapped and held for ransom in Brazil.
>>
>>686237264
Muh kekles

Exceedingly true, anon. I've known the guy for a long time & even I struggle to understand him at times. Especially after a pint or seven
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.