[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your best experience on LSD or shrooms or similar /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 27
File: 002_darkbutterfly.webm (858 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
002_darkbutterfly.webm
858 KB, 480x480
What's your best experience on LSD or shrooms or similar /b/?
>>
File: 1Tr8j3T.jpg (228 KB, 730x973) Image search: [Google]
1Tr8j3T.jpg
228 KB, 730x973
>>685276735
nope? nothing /b/?
>>
File: 003_fingerbars.webm (1 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
003_fingerbars.webm
1 MB, 480x480
>>685276735
selfbump
>>
File: B_7B_wrWUAE__Pw.jpg (16 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
B_7B_wrWUAE__Pw.jpg
16 KB, 599x337
I took a tab once, I had only donde weed before. Did it alone in my room, it wasn't the best trip but it could have gone worse I guess. I was expecting ego death and I got it. Since then I meditate more deep, I've also been listen to a lot of Alan Watts lectures.
>>
File: 1ZCY94M.jpg (123 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1ZCY94M.jpg
123 KB, 765x1024
>>685277983
Never gotten ego death, what's it like?
>>
>>685276735
I take it on an almost weekly basis.

by far favorite thing to do it take about 200-250 micro-grams and go play airsoft milsim's.

pic related. taken about 2 hours after i dropped
>>
>be me go to the usual place for weed
>the guy says he have this kick ass LSD
>i was skeptical but okay give two
>i smoke some weed before leaving
>eat that shit before leaving so it hits me when im high
I can continue if anyone is still here
>>
File: 16 - TGiS7xF.jpg (189 KB, 833x1280) Image search: [Google]
16 - TGiS7xF.jpg
189 KB, 833x1280
>>685278269
how can you even fucking aim like that? I can barely write on my phone, let alone shoot an airsoft gun.
>>
File: 0I5p0xE.jpg.png (483 KB, 540x850) Image search: [Google]
0I5p0xE.jpg.png
483 KB, 540x850
>>685278423
go on, I'm here
>>
>>685278082
First everything loses value, it's more like there is no value. Everything that you like and mattress to you has the same importance that a rock o a horse shut has. Your identity is crushed. You know that feeling of "this is it" when you end a series or an anime, well imagine that feeling for existence, I think that's the best description I can give.
>>
>>685278423
>I stay there with some girl to chat a bit
>hour and a half passes i dont feel shit
>go home to play some games since im already stone
>get out take a cab
>40 minutes pass and im still in the cab
>holy shit im tripping balls the driver looks at me with a weird face
>just a couple books from home so i pay and get out
>>
File: 187miaegyub3cjpg.jpg (48 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
187miaegyub3cjpg.jpg
48 KB, 636x358
>>685278693
i mean blocks sorry, any way
>some people on the street look at me
>im wearing some old ass cargo pants a hoodie no tshirt and im high
>i pass by some cops and i was trembling
>i just want to get home already
>>
File: 01ukWIE.jpg (42 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
01ukWIE.jpg
42 KB, 550x730
>>685278505
I think I understand you, but if it is a feeling such as that, then I would hate to reach it :I
>>
File: 4r3XsKG.jpg (207 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
4r3XsKG.jpg
207 KB, 780x1170
>>685278693
>>685278933
damn, I hate doing drugs outside since I always get so damn paranoid
>>
>>685276735
>be me, 17, senior spring break
>dumbass friend and I hatch epic plan
>gonna do shrooms, buy 9g total
>we each eat 4g but he bitches so I eat the next two
>waitingontheworldtochange.gif
>play some gta cause fuck yeah
>it hits me hard but i dont realize it
>friends ask what I'm doing
>id been driving into a wall for 10 minutes
>mfw i thought i was flying a jet
>>
File: MapA5Print.jpg (4 MB, 1748x2480) Image search: [Google]
MapA5Print.jpg
4 MB, 1748x2480
>>685278458
Man i've been tripping a loooooooooooong time.

won't lie, for the early portion of it i'm running in auto pilot.
I just react to buzzwords and muscle memory does the rest. ALWAYS have a magical experience
>>
>>685278505
>what mattress to you
I smiled
>>
File: lsd.jpg (77 KB, 610x335) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
77 KB, 610x335
>>685278933
>I get some put some music
>all dark i did not turn on the lights
>im shaking and it looks like my walls are falling apart
>i can fucking fell the music touching me
>that shit just penetrated my consciousness
>i start laughing for no reason and im sweating
>>
File: 6qDfFnp.jpg (54 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
6qDfFnp.jpg
54 KB, 960x1280
>>685279164
lol'd
>>
>>685278993
Most people would probably argue that it's actually a good thing; ego death is the best way to embrace the ultimate experience, the only certainty for humans. You do not cease to exist. The boundaries that define you cease to exist.Having no boundaries, 'you' become nothing. Yet 'nothing' is still apart of 'everything', and thus 'everything' remains. The experience: There is no You. The revelation: There is only you.
>>
Test
>>
File: LI0pf52.jpg (445 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
LI0pf52.jpg
445 KB, 1000x1500
>>685279603
When you put it that way it makes me curious to try and see how it makes me feel
>>
>>685278505
I think this is the reason I’ve been depressed from 15-21. I took a lot of shrooms when i was a teen and it got me fucked up
>>
>>685276735
Lurking I've tripped a shit load of times. Never had a bad experience I am also black which I think is a little more rare. Black people who do psychedelics.
>>
Sitting on a couch hearing music like "Mr. Bungle " or "Animals as leaders".
Best trip I ever had
>>
File: 3cev31I.jpg (182 KB, 1533x1202) Image search: [Google]
3cev31I.jpg
182 KB, 1533x1202
>>685279746
I am a bit afraid of becoming insane or falling into depression because of it
>>
File: 0yxumdX.jpg (650 KB, 1858x2691) Image search: [Google]
0yxumdX.jpg
650 KB, 1858x2691
>>685280281
bamp
>>
Has it cured your depression @anyone? If so, in what way?
>>
File: 0YpZqPY.jpg (348 KB, 727x1422) Image search: [Google]
0YpZqPY.jpg
348 KB, 727x1422
>>685282843
The first time I tripped with acid I was immensely happy for like two months. I can no longer get that much joy though, but it's never been bad or made me feel worse.
>>
Not sure if ego death, at least not the typical description, but heres my story

>be me going into freshman year of college
>learned about gray market vapes drugs from a friend, start abusing them to cope with depression
>high almost identical to thc
>company I buy from introduced new product, stronger and cheaper, called vampire blood for anyone who may recognize the name
>try it a few times in very small quantities, first time I just sat outside enjoying the sky
>second time my friend and I took it on the way to my house, we were both way too tucked up and shouldn't have driven, looking back I should have realized something was off about this product mfw I didnt
>third time I get home and take three huge hits before showering
>can barely stand, can't think straight
>get in the shower without getting the water temp right because I'm nervous and want to come down
>(listening to Bombay bicycle club as this happens)
>first of all I hear these weird sounds and feel a cutting sensation in my nose, which I later realized to be a deep, distorted, slow motion interpretation of myself hyperventilating
>I dissociate from my body and I see a representation of myself as layers out the white outlines of random shapes
>everything is slow at first as color enters the edges of the shapes, but over time things speed up, the colors get lighter and brighter, and the colors begin filling the shapes from the outside in
>I realize that its a game, I am trying to wake myself up from the trance by getting the colors to the center
>I have to force myself to keep breathing and my heart beating, its no longer passive like in every day life
>panic
Cont
>>
>>685283319
>as the colors get to the shapes that represent my head the colors are intense and flashing and everything is moving extremely fast
>I am panicking and its becoming harder to keep breathing
>(later realize I was having a seizure)
>I am still the pile of shapes but begin hallucinating horrifying monster, that part is fuzzy for me
>just when I can't take it anymore I somehow manage to snap myself out of it by moving my arm and shutting off the shower
>not sure how long I was standing there but it felt like hours
>carefully lay down in the tub, body twitching violently
>its not over
Cont
>>
File: 004_fakeembers.webm (3 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
004_fakeembers.webm
3 MB, 540x540
>>685283319
bump
>>
ate a sheet, became jesus
>>
File: 3dVsgpyh.jpg (68 KB, 467x1024) Image search: [Google]
3dVsgpyh.jpg
68 KB, 467x1024
>>685283778
lol, doing a whole sheet must be fucking insane
>>
>>685283896
im still high, that was 7 years ago
>>
File: whoa.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
whoa.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
>>685283625
>after my breathing returns to normal I begin to get up, the only thing that was abnormal was that my heartbeat was very deep and pronounced
>as I walk toward the door I feel the beat slowing down
>I realize that I'm walking on a set path to the mirror and judge that my heart will stop beating the instant I lock eyes with myself in the mirror
>will myself to turn away and try to open the door to leave
>as I reach for the knob the heartbeat slows with each beat until I touch the knob and it is nearly stopped
>before the last beat it is dead quiet except my slow motion terrified, raspy breathing and whimpering
>on the last beat I'm abruptly in complete black space
>my body is gone but I still have physical sensation
>I knew that this was an infinite empty space
> I feel a deep and pure fear, it was such a powerful emotion that I believe it will kill a persons physical body if they felt it
>bright colors begin flashing, there is a lot of red
>I begin screaming and begging for it to stop
>I try to curl up and hold myself but there is nothing
>I am a devout atheist but I start begging for god to make it stop
Cont
>>
File: 1RTfc62.jpg (228 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1RTfc62.jpg
228 KB, 600x900
>>685284138
bamp
>>
>>685284138
>I am in this infinite fear for lifetimes
>I decide in myself to try one last time to wake myself up
>gather all my will and open my eyes, I'm back on my bathroom
>I run to my bed, naked, and hide under the blanket like a little kid but closing my eyes makes the place start to come back
>the game I had to play while in the shower is still going, I am almost done with the trip
>I get dressed and go to my mom and tell her I need a hug, she knows I'm fucked up and she is crying
>we hug for literally 20 minutes not speaking, the colors fill the last shapes and fade to grey and then white and I come down
Cont for how it effected my life as of now
>>
>>685276735
made me less afraid of death. made me realise life is just a ride. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w

I've heard about some trips on salvia (might have been dmt), where the person dreams up an entire life that is litteraly indistinguishable from real life. they built relations to friends for years, marrige etc.
>>
File: 6MrYIk1.jpg (367 KB, 1280x1613) Image search: [Google]
6MrYIk1.jpg
367 KB, 1280x1613
>>685284429
bumperoo
>>
>>685284429
>can't sleep that night, I am hyperventilating the whole night from panic because I'm terrified that nothing is real and I'm still in the bad place and that sleeping would return me there
>eventually do fall asleep around 5 am
>later go to a psychiatrist and a therapist, they say drug induced psychosis, I still have small hallucinations at this point
>take antipsychotics for a few months
>the trip worsened my depression at first but now I realize that it showed me that I don't truly want to kill myself
>now every time I smoke weed I start having a panic attack because its similar to what I felt before the trip and its like a flashback
>every time the panic is less
>I plan to take a regular dose of actual LSD soon in the hopes that ill have a good trip and be able to smoke without panic attacks
>end
>>
>>685284719
want to induce psychosis so inducing psychosis wont be as uncomfortable.

Maybe you should just get a different hobby breh.
>>
Best: on shrooms for first time with friends after playing a show with queensryche (you dont have to believe that part but im proud of it), were super happy and wanted to celebrate. Take shrooms, first half hour im like "wow, i can handle this super well." fast forward three hours, im at my house, in my room with everyone. Lights off, blacklight on. My drummer is crawling on the floor like a soldier, into the corner at the bottom of the coat rack he goes. His sister layin on my bed where i was and finally myself, rolling and flailing on my bed. Most memorable words out of my mouth that night: "i wanna talk to the mother fucker... Who came up with the term bad trip!!" well, i was inexperienced and now almost 5 years later, i know i couldnt have been more wrong. It was funny, but seriously dont underestimate the power of these substances. Do not take them at the wrong time. Set and setting man.
>>
>>685284719
As I side note I hit the same vape every now and then because it still has some residue on such a small amount that it feels like a weed high, anyways I'm on it now and I hit it enough to have visuals when I closed my eyes so I'm a little shaky and talking about the trip made me start to panic some

I'm not sure if the effects I felt back then or now are from the drug or dehydration but I learned from the friend that got me on that shit that the guy who made it is facing jail time because he started using cheap chemicals and some people reported seizures and died
>>
File: 256854491-Day39-4.jpg (103 KB, 912x684) Image search: [Google]
256854491-Day39-4.jpg
103 KB, 912x684
>>685276735
This wasnt my best experience but it was def enlightening

>Last Jan just got current job and want to celebrate with friends
>I had previously grown 2oz of mushrooms attached (Theyre called Albino Penis Envy cubensis)
>Only need a gram to trip (someone actually tripped off a .7 once.)
>I take a tab of 200ug acid and follow with 3.5 grams of these bad boys
>Start huffing no2 with friends (all 3 f them tripping on just the mushrooms and no2)
>Start peaking hard and cant feel my body and Im only an hour into the experience
>feels bad man
>End up taking a xanax to calm down
>Start seeing all sorts of shit aincluding my friends as lizard people and seeing the world as a computer program I had glitched by eating all those psychedelics
>Start yelling "Im god, im the devil, Im not human, Im a robot, a computer, a computer glitch none of this is real."
>My friends take me home and I take two sleep aids to help me sleep it off

It was my first time taking those type of mushrooms so I had underestimated their potency. Ive done shrooms and acid together a few times before and handled it just fine. These were just some crazy mushrooms
>>
>>685284864
Psychedelics are an enlightening drug brother, I have a more valid reason to use it now than anyone who does it just for leisure. I'm trying to learn something about myself
>>
File: U53LsOl.webm (2 MB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
U53LsOl.webm
2 MB, 470x470
>>
File: 20141222_210937 - Copy.jpg (193 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20141222_210937 - Copy.jpg
193 KB, 1080x1920
spent the entire day having light hallucinations seeing vibrant colors and relaxing in a resort pool with this bitch one of the top 3 days of my life everything was intensely amazing my body felt amazing couldnt ask for a better time
>>
Here's an excerpt I wrote for Erowid regarding my trip on salvia divinorum, 50x extract:

I think I put too much Salvia in the bowl...so after I take a hit of as much as my lungs can handle, I look down at the remaining extract-leaves still burning (and being wasted) to which I think 'Man, that sucks.' Within moments, my mind starts to drift away and I decide to exhale. I see a very large cloud of smoke shoot out my mouth as I start flying out of my body at speeds I can only say are multiple times faster than lightspeed. In less than the blink of an eye I pass our atmosphere, the edges of our universe, and far past the fabrics of our very existence. I'm now hovering over an orb of what I perceive to be all of mankind's reality.

Unable to move, I realize that I'm hidden in a box with one of the edges being a bit torn open allowing in light. They're two children playing outside of this box and judging by their noises, shadows, and vibrations: they're very large. I'd put myself as the equivalent size of a small action figure witnessing their world. These two children, one boy and one girl, are presumably siblings. As they play, I become aware that I'm in their home's driveway. I suddenly hear their mother yelling to them from the minivan at the end of the driveway to hurry up. Her tone implied that they needed to get their belongings and go with her.

(1/2)
>>
>>685285861
(2/2)

Both children rush towards my direction: the girl straight at me and the boy just passing my right. The brother screams to the sister 'Hurry! Put yours out!' after he notices me hovering above our orb of reality. His statement was said with fear and worry emoting from his voice as if to say 'Stop him from witnessing this!' or 'Don't allow mother to see what you've got!' I inferred the notion 'Put yours out!' to be slang in their world for taking care of an escaping mind from what I can only refer to as a 'reality-orb.' It is also inferred that the boy had an orb of another reality in his possession so that he could not be bothered with his younger sister's orb. The overall fear and panic I got from the siblings reactions was that they knew they were far too small and irresponsible to be in charge of such precious possessions and they knew if they were caught, they'd be in trouble.

I see the figure of a little girl getting closer and closer to me with an overall cluelessness about what it takes to be in charge of something so complex. She gently wraps her hands around me and pushes me back down to my orb as if to send my mind back to its body and hence, back to reality. I suddenly become slightly aware that I'm in my bedroom and I instantly want to go back. As she continues to push me down, she's not looking at me as if to make sure no one is coming, especially her mother, to see what it is she's in possession of. Because she isn't looking, I decide to push back between her fingers to observe their world for a bit longer. This temporarily works and I continue to watch the back of the small girls head a bit longer. It is then only a matter of moments before the girl notices I am trying to escape and she pushes me back down completely. It is at this very moment that I return to my body in my bedroom and the effects of the salvia quickly fade away.
>>
bumping for democracy
>>
bump I know more b fangs have done drugs
>>
File: slivers.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
slivers.gif
4 MB, 480x480
>>685286564
bamp
>>
bump?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.