[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What job can I get working from home with little to no experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1462116793226.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1462116793226.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
What job can I get working from home with little to no experience?
>>
>>684934174
camwhoring, drug trafficking, hacking/stealing in stolen data.

All other jobs require specific skills or have you bidding for work against indians who can live off $2/day.
>>
>>684934529
Things i cant do rip
>>
>>684934529
This.
Even the illegal shit requires a skill set.
Ex. drug dealers need to know how to sniff out a cop and keep their customers from offing for their stash.
>>
>>684934784
*offing them for their stash.
>>
What ahould i work towards then boys?
I absolutely can't deal with another bullshit factory/stocking/cashier job.
>>
>>684935024
Become a chef, like me.
>16 hour work days
>no breaks, no holidays, no benefits
>one day off a week
>minimum wage
>alcoholism
>>
>>684935024
Learn to program.
Not easy to do, especially on your own, but it almost guarantees employment and it opens up the possibility of working at home.
If you throw everything you've got at it for 2 years, you'll be able to get a decent job.
Then you figure out where to go from there.
>>
>>684935392
My father is an alcohol
I won't be the same as he is.
I just can't stand being that fucking bored at work, I'd rather just kill myself honestly.
>>684935528
I absolutely can't stand coding. Have a couple friends who do it for a living, trying to get me into it but its just too boring for me.

Thanks guys for the responses, i will still probably look more into it and see what happens.
>>
>>684935700
>My father is an alcohol
>is an alcohol
>an alcohol
>>
>>684935700
Mate, if you chef in a proper restaurant there's no time for boredom. You're constantly on the fucking move. Don't even have time for feels. It's helped me with my depression in that I don't even have a chance to acknowledge it any more.
>>
>>684935957
That's the state alcoholics eventually turn into.
>>
>>684935957
My dad is imaginary.
>>
>>684936094
I also can't cook for shit
>>
plebs. my plan:

>get into med school
>finish med school
>specialize in diagnostic radiology
>finish specialization
>read radiographs from home
>200k+/year work from home

nearly finished step 2. once im finished, i never have to leave my house ever again.
>>
>>684935700
Fair enough about the coding.
It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy that work, and luckily I'm one of them.
But, in a similar vein, people don't hire a slab of meat that just fills a uniform, or at least they don't make their lives easy.
If you want to get anything good out of life, you need to choose a profitable skill and pore your lifeblood into it.
Employers value competency in difficult tasks above all else.
>>
>>684936222
That's cool mate, I honestly wouldn't recommend it anyway, it's just an easy job to get with absolutely no experience; I could barely boil a fucking egg when I got my first kitchen assistant gig.

Worst fucking job ever, and yet I've put so much work into it that I don't think I could do anything else. About to turn 27 and I'm pretty sure I've fucked my life.

Pretty much the only saving grace is that kitchen conversations tends to pretty much just be /b/ in person all day every day. But even that means I can't really function in normal society any more.
>>
>>684936683
Im just having trouble figuring out what i can do.
I cant go back to school now for a while.

I just want to fuckin build computers all day everyday.
>>
File: dave.jpg (52 KB, 552x828) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
52 KB, 552x828
>>684936454
> twf
> one last exam to finish med school
> has an job offer in a big hospital at a radiology department already
> salary 9510/year
Feels bad man.
>>
>>684937010
There's a few sites like that.
Look 'em up.
The sad truth is, even if you pick something that you're both good at and enjoy, it won't last that way for long.
It'll feel like work eventually.
Better to find a career that's sustainable and will allow you to retire, even if you don't necessarily like it.
>>
>>684937427
what you mean 9510/year?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463331072938.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463331072938.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
>>684934174
Support.com
Network technician, 5 weeks prior training - paid.

You'll end up being the wireless networking support for Comcast, and when the client is not knowledgeable you just do a remote desktop connection and fix everything yourself. Super simple talk therapy and troubleshooting flow structures.

Easiest, most legitimate work-from-home job to acquire possible.

https://sdcrecruiting.com/home/?page_id=12
>do it
>>
>>684937446
Sites like what?
Where i can build and sell computers for money? Or like pcpartpicker?
>>
>>684937530
I´ll get 790 dollars per month, so 9510 dollars +/- a year.
>>
>>684934174
you could run an Organic Penis Cleaning Company from home
all natural penis and balls cleaning done lickity split!
>>
>>684937010
building computers is something you can get a job doing, but small shops that build their own are a lot rarer than they used to be. Might be able to get some part time work at local shops if you apply.

You might have better like at a repair shop. Lots of companies that do contract work for small/medium business that handle the computer purchases and repairs.
>>
>>684937698
how the fuck do you make such shit money as a doctor?

what backwards country are you in?
>>
>>684937583
Sorta, places that assemble custom builds for clients.
Unless you've got some good starting capital, you'll have to ask one of them for a job.
>>
>>684937576
how is the pay?
>>
>>684934529
I fully agree with this anon.

>Hacking/Stealing stolen data
>Been playing and modding this weeaboo game for 6 years already. Knows most of the technical stuff behind it.
>In 2012, chinese version of server files was leaked by someone, person kepted it himself for a very long time, made a few hacks out of the server and released it to his close friends
>I became friends with that person in 2013 out of random in-game, very unaware he had the files. Tried out some of his hacks, some of it was out -of-this-world exploits, something a developer would've missed without even realizing it would actually even be possible
>He quit sometime in 2014, magically disappeared, reasons unknown
>in 2015, he was selling the server files
>one of my rich friend bought it it, he couldn't figure out how to boot it up
>teaches him from my notes from talking to ex-friend, studying about the server leaked files.
>rich friend gets bored of the server and hands it to me.
>I grab the files from him after summer of 2015.
>Since then, I've been playing so much to myself at this 2012 game server, making custom monster AIs, custom shops, custom skill loading times, I even took the time to modify the DLLs to ASM Hack patch every exploit from 2012 to now.
>I have plans to host a private server
>But the game company is from Nexon. Even if I plan to host in AHOAL SNACKBAR or Russia I could probably get a lawsuit
>Gets a bit depressed about it since I love this weeaboo game
>late 2015 to 2016 was just me patching exploits in pure ASM, translating some chinese files to readable english, and making some custom stuff
>fast foward 2 weeks ago
>I started messing with the DLL again, testing out some packets I found in the ASM code.
>After some tests...I found one packet that could be very, very game breaking
>I tested this packet on the real server
>It works
>I give the packet details to my best friend, to where he will test out this packet to find out if we can find anything on it
cont.
>>
>>684937749
Czech Republic, this is completely normal here for a doctor. Even after I´m experienced doctor, I won´t have more than 25k/year.
>>
>>684937824
If you had followed my instructions, or were genuinely determined and/or motivated to get a job, you'd already know the answer to that question. I'm out, peace.
>>
>>684937576
Thanks friend, ill save it and look in the morning when i wake up.
>>684937704
Ive applied for every local shop, they're either not hiring or looking for another type of employee
>>684937751
Seems like there aren't any near me, if you mean something like Ibuypower or something
>>
>>684937937
sincere condolances anon.

over here in australia, getting in is difficult, passing is difficult.

but because of work laws, doctors make 50k/year starting, plus maybe ~20k in overtime.
its not unusual for people, who do only exclusively night shifts to go over 100k/year in their first year working.

you should consider saving some money, taking a qualification exam and moving to a different country.
>>
>>684935700
What kind of alcohol is your father anon? I prefer brandy personally
>>
>>684938094
Corona and vodka
>>
>>684935957

and it's ruining his family :(
>>
>>684937857
>Messing around with the coding on the packet for 2 days, all we found was a few Teleportation to towns, some untradable RP items to dupe, Untradable dye amps for clothings, nothing really.
>until later on at night, we found the code in the packet that has completely broken this game.
><SYSTEM>: MISSION COMPLETE
>GOLD: 30000
>EXP: 50000
>We did it, we could complete this particular mission in 2 seconds.
>In the Economy of this game, 5MIL gold = 10$ IRL.
>Sets up a Autoit Bot for this, a week has passed already
>;30000 * 35 = 1050000, 1 mil
> For $i = 1 To 35 Step 1
>After that, code the bot to go to the bank and deposit the check
>After a few hours of AFKing on the computer, coming back, we already have 200mil
>Me and my friend plan to sell the gold to gold botters but we are still unsure for that. It's been 3 days and so far there's been no ban on the bot accounts. We're going to give it 2 more days, if it has not been banned after friday we might go talk to the gold botters
>I might finally be rich

I guess 6 years of playing this shitty game finally paid off.
>>
>>684936170
You're a nigger
>>
>>684937857
Keep going nigger.
>>
>>684938440
>implying system wont autoban you and remove the cash after they discover your cheat

cash out now while the currency is still real
>>
>>684938440
I wish you luck!
>may all your dreams come true you lucky sob.
>>
>>684938440
> implying gold botters have 1mil to pay you
>>
>>684938623
Good point. Cash out.
>cash out.
>wait a bit.
>go back in for a bit
Repeat
>profit.
>>
>>684938819

if i were you. id be even more careful.
negotiations can take weeks.

spend your money buying relatively stable in game items with your ill gotten currency.

that way the money washes into the system and its harder for them to delete it.

then trade the items to alts. that way, if the alt was real, responsibility for the fraud lies with the seller, not the guy getting the items.

then split the items among several alts. selling back into currency when the time is right.

the side effect of this is that, by buying up the items, the price of the item will rise due to lack of supply (if the pool is small enough)

then you sell it back into the system at the new higher price fast. and make a profit.

used to do this on runescape. id sit at GE all day and make a few million an hour.

imo the worst thing you can do is sit on your profits and get greedy.
>>
>>684938819
mabinogi?
>>
To the friend of that hacker known as 4chan,

Mr or Miss Fawkes mask person. I wonder, with all the good workz you do in the world, haz there been any interest or efforts made against the US Child “Protective” Services that routinely “protect” kids by placing them in situations for physical abuse, rape, and death?

I ask because of the situation happening in Oregun as well as other places. You have hit big banks, dirty politicians, and sometimes random crap just for fun and finding the emails and “reports” that these state worker Dbags hide on their servers would be interesting and some well deserved justice could come about.

Keep in mind I'm just asking if this has happened or is in the works and not requesting it. I am sure there are already a number of individuals trying to access these emails servers as well as those politicians “demanding records and answers” to help get them elected and what not. Simply, these files would make an interesting read considering how the US also berates the rest of the worlds “morality” with no thought of what it does to it's own children.

Back to the fun vileness of whatever thread this falls under. Need some twisted fucked up eye raping randomness to give my mind some peace away from seeing what this fucked up “greatest cuntry on earth” is up to. I might vote Trump just to watch things burn down that much faster.

Go Bernie or Burn the house down (Trump). Fuck this Blue no matter what shit.

PS - As long as you have no moral center and love to see kids suffer and die ya can find work at Child Services :)
>>
>>684938623
As far as we know, the server has a logger that logs everything you do in the game. In the server files I have I couldn't find autobans at all.

I talked to my friend about this, and he claims that autobans mostly work out by Nexon (the game company) creating scripts for the game, something we probably don't have. And I would agree with him.

The thing is, usually any hack that's found would've autobanned you a few days ago. But this hack we've been abusing is taking too long to get banned. I don't know why.

One of my supecious is because of the packet and "how old" the packet is. This game is coded back in 2003. Login packets are around the 1~3B range, then the gameserver packets has about a range of 400~(as of today)0020BEED, The packet that I found was around the 500 range, That's _REALLY_ old, and the only reason why it went so unoticed is because it required a String, a Int, and a ID (unsigned 64), if one of those parameters are missing then the server will refuses, to the hacking "community" that's out-of-this-world logic. But as it stands.

Using the packet doesn't log the server.
However, the gold we've received from "Completing" the mission is logged. I really don't know, We're being extremely cautious about it. Except here, the only people that knows is me and my best friend, I've been heavily low-key about it because I really dont want this to get patched

>>684939155
Actually, We have been spending some gold on game items, me and my friend would joke about that person getting banned for botted gold and that every person we touch would get banned, It's a bit funny but. We do have the power to control the economy.

As a backup plan, we already abused 200mil in the china, and japan version of this game. Just in case.
I'm going to talk to my friend, maint is today (Wendsday) If the account is not banned and if the packet is not patched after maint im going to convince my friend to sell the gold before anything else happens. wish me luck
>>
>>684936094
>>684936094
>It's helped me with my depression in that I don't even have a chance to acknowledge it any more.
>alcoholic

pick one.
>>
>>684939823
>involving another person
nope

also you realize, game admins pour over the datalogs once something strange happens.

the moment you discover an exploit, the smartest move would be to send the effects as wide as possible to make fixing the exploit harder. the more people that benefit from the exploit, the less likely they can erase the effects, and thus the cash flow.

nexon is slow with that sort of patching. old mapestory was filled with botters.

but something that has potential to ruin the economy, they'll fuck you up guarenteed. just a matter of time. best to find a way out fast. its like gambling or trading stock. cash out when you're up
>>
>>684935957
>driver was an alcohol
>>
>>684934784
Also u need connects, half of dealing is networking to find ur customers want
>>
>>684940178
The thing is, there's a history behind these exploits where if more people are finding out the exploits and using them. Then it gets fucking patched. That's what happend to my friend's hack. At first it was only just two people using it. Nothing happens to them, then it increases to 4 or 5 people, now there's some kind of autobans, after that there's about 7 or 8 people using it, now some hacks are patched without the public even knowing about it, I was the 7th person to use my ex friend's hacks.
there was one more hack that was unloggable, REALLY OP. Great for abusing EXP and Skill Training (not really for gold, but it was still a bit OP gameplay wise). Then some morals fucktard guy released the packet to the fucking public and holy fuck, yes im still butthurt about that shit fuck you brandon i hope you die in hell you special ed retarded fuck.

But yeah, I'm going to convince friend to just sell the gold, and we both cash out, wait for a bit, maybe buy some in-game items to troll around, and try to sell gold again, that's if they dont do anything. who knows. But I want to thank every one of you for your advice on this. This is my first time finding something gamebreaking that can make me and my friend a decent temporarily income if it becomes successful, so I needed that advice a lot.

I still want to host the damn private server. But after seeing that Nexon teamed up with some attorneys that specializes with online game related laws and the fact the the server files is not an emulator, I might as well give up all hopes of hosting.

But thank you again, very helpful advice.
>>
>>684937701
Aww dude I was gonna suggest cock mongoling, just Mongol dem cocks
>>
>>684934174
I'm assuming you mean things you can do on your computer/internet.
If you have no experience, I'm guessing you have no expertise/skills either - which leaves you with:
>You can fill out surveys.
>You can sign up for website user testing.
>You can become a gold/item/whatever farmer in online games.
These are all legit options that will earn you a small income - good for adding to your NEET-bux, but don't expect to make a decent living off of it.
>>
>>684942043
Do surveys actually get you money? What's the payout? How do I go about with the website testing? Is it just like writing a review of it?
>>
>>684942568
They do. There are a lot of them, just make a google search and do a thorough background check. Most will cap you at like $5 or $10 a day though it varies. Mind that they will probably soak up a few hours of your time, and if they suspect you of randomly filling out the queries they have the right to terminate your account.

There are a number of companies offering this service, and all you've gotta to is go there, make profile and fill out your details. If you match the criteria of the type of user they're looking for, you'll get an offer to start the evaluation process. This normally includes both a webcam and microphone - as they want you to vocally describe your experience and are keen to see your reactions. There are typically "free roaming" of the site, and a set of tasks they want you to complete. Screen recorders or special applications are also common as they are interested in how you navigate the site. Usually finishes off with a written/spoken review where you voice your opinions on the experience.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.