[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the deal with betas and their fascination for anime and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 22
File: uR1e8KG.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
uR1e8KG.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
Whats the deal with betas and their fascination for anime and katanas etc? is it just because they think the old samurai shit is cool or what?
>>
the same reason you ware branded clothing, to get some sort of status

they are monkies just like you, you are probably a sportsfan, and you like to watch other men sport.

so you "normals" are gay and fake

and those betas are gay and fake

fuck you all
>>
>>684592143
i always assumed they watched old samurai movies and shit but i guess it's just some faggot anime thing

they've never even seen throne of blood or sword of doom
>>
>>684592282
katanas are cool, and weeby, sports are cool, and faggy, and your a self concious neckbeard
>kys
>>
>>684592282
u mad
>>
>>684592143
Fuck you nigger, being a samurai sounds boss.

>Not living in a cute little cottage in a comfy mountain village

>not spending your mornings painting nature themed murals on the walls of your house

>not spending your afternoons whacking your samurai buddies upside the head with 4-foot pieces of bamboo

>not spending your evenings sipping tea and writing poetry about warfare and loyalty

>not passionately fucking an almond-eyed qt the night before you march to war

>not riding into GRORIOUS BATTUR alongside afore-mentioned samurai buddies

>not mowing your way through acres of filthy peasants with your family's ancestral sword

>not offering your worthy opponent sincere congratulations when he hands you your own ass.

>not contentedly strolling to a small forest clearing where you can watch the sunset

>not spending the next several hours meditating on the meaning of honor and discipline, accompanied only by the majesty of gods creation

>not attempting to write a poem only to give up halfway through when you realize there are only so many ways you can use flowers in bloom as a metaphor for death

>not pulling an 18-inch fish knife from your pocket

>not screaming at the top of your lungs,thus emptying them and allowing you to disembowel your self more efficiently

>not declining a 'second' so you can watch the sun set as you slowly bleed to death

>not exhaling for the last time as the sun slips below the horizon

>not feeling immense satisfaction as you realize your entire life has been a work of art, a worthy addition to a historical and cultural tradition that stretches back to antiquity and will inspire generations to come.

SAMURAI - most assuredly not gay.
>>
>>684594968
>this autism
>>
File: 1411606723674.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
1411606723674.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>684592282
damn fuck you two
>>
>>684595374
>this butthurt

IDK man I've been watching a lot of old Kurosawa films lately, gets into you head after a while I guess.
>>
>>684592143
Anime can be awesome but yeah...
It's called 8th grade syndrome.
Look it up.
>>
File: image.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>684594968
>>
>>684594968
samurai are the most glorified soldiers in history. they are literally no better trained than the average knight and were nowhere near as well equipped. i mean the armor looks pretty cool i guess but outside of that they were just soldiers.
>>
>>684594968

>SAMURAI - most assuredly not gay

every thing you posted is most assurdly VERY gay

I kek'd at GRORIOUS BATTUR tho
>>
File: 1332091277369.jpg (87 KB, 1006x921) Image search: [Google]
1332091277369.jpg
87 KB, 1006x921
>>684592282

Status? From owning a sword? Do you even know what the word 'status' means?
>>
File: 1462183187562.jpg (93 KB, 551x737) Image search: [Google]
1462183187562.jpg
93 KB, 551x737
>>684594968
>none of this is very true to history
>weeb detected

It's simple OP, they see sports and in shape guys as the enemy, how ever, all men wish to feel "manly" since they can't feel manly physically they get into swords and knives. Usually Katanas because they watch too much anime.

Though they are like the fat sports fan shouting at his team, they don't know the first thing about that team or what it's like to be in that team, see the post I mentioned above, zero knowledge of reality. They are too beta to Attend an actual sword school and all their knowledge of Japan comes from anime and sugar coated films.

As for clothes, like the sports fans, they dress a certaib way because A. What they consider their peers do, it is the uniform and B. They are trying to emulate their favourite what ever and they have a fucked idea of what is "cool", well dressed and " tough ", hence leather, fingerless gloves, flame and devil shirts etc. They have no real life references of what is cool that fit their archetype.

TLDR; pretty much autismos lacking social awareness or significant life experience.
>>
>>684592282
Fucking right anon!
>>
>>684594968

Incredibly cringe-worthy tl;dr
>>
>>684596845
what-the-fuck-ever, how many books and films about king Arthur and that fucking table of his HAVEN'T portrayed European knights as anything other than distilled awesome? But you move things over a few time zones and all of the sudden it's horse shit.
>>
>>684592282
>watching grow men running in shorts for the sake of fun
>not gay
pick one
>>
>>684597666
>basing reality on fantasy

A key indicator of autism
>>
>>684597666
i fully agree with you. i dont remember claiming that european knights werent overglorified. im claiming that samurai are the most overglorified for what they were. many, many people think they are the greatest infantry of all time (pre modern war)
>>
>>684597666
they didnt have time zones
>>
why do trump autists wear that stupid hat
>>
>>684597666

>you move things over a few time zones and all of the sudden it's horse shit

Satan has a point, WHY is stuff from japan so cringe-worthy in the first place? Is it the assossiation with sweaty neckbeards? What's the metric used for determing wether or not Japanese history and pop culture are any worse than the stuff from Europe/U.S.?
>>
>>684597823
>>basing reality on fantasy
>A key indicator of autism
Not true.
Autistic kids have no fantasy life. Imagination, yes, but no sense of wonder. They are very grounded in the literal moment. There is no softening of reality for them.
>>
>>684592143
Power fantasies.
They fantasise about what they lack.
>>
File: NOW THATS EDGY.png (218 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
NOW THATS EDGY.png
218 KB, 373x327
>>684592282
>>
>>684592282
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8 NO H8.
>>
>>684594968
badass bro fuck the haters
>>
>>684592282
>ware
>>wear clothes
>>
>>684597212
Back in edo era japan owning a sword was a sign of status.
Same in uk and most of europe. If you had a sword you usually had permission from the local nobles or whatever.
>>
>>684592143

Because in the anime, the samurai is this anti-hero who's out for revenge and doesn't take any shit. It speaks volumes for someone who's not very sociable, not very lucky in love and who has most likely been bullied and has never stood up for themselves. It's a fantasy that really appeals to them.

It's this reason that even 8 years on, people are still dressing up as Ledger's Joker at every possible opportunity.
>>
>>684598195
America was never great it's all just an illusion
>>
>>684598195
where they live it might be socially acceptable. im not sure. if i saw someone wearing on here in california i would literally rape them
>>
they just play too many asian themed games and like rogue type characters. for some reason they thik the combination of a fake sword, virginity and a fedora will make them the slickest people on earth.
>>
>>684597823
Autism has nothing to do with it.
It's 8th grade syndrome.
>>
>>684598277
That's a bit of a generalization. There's loads of different forms of autism, some more impairing than others
>>
>>684598429
accurate
>>
>>684598490
8/10
It was great before we arrived.
>>
I always kek at these kids that own a cheap shit "katana" lookalike replica sword, holding it like some retarded anime superhero. If these blades were sharp they would cut off their fingers all the time.
That being said, real katanas are true pieces of art. I am not going to fall for this "hurrdurr they slice through metal so much bettar then european swords"-weeaboo crap, but I like their elegance. And sports like Kendo or Kenjutsu are really challenging, both mentally and physically. Not that these kids know shit about it anyway, I mean just look at them HOLDING these things... kek
>>
>>684594968
>attempting to write a poem only to give up halfway through when you realize there are only so many ways you can use flowers in bloom as a metaphor for death

I laughed louder than I should have.
>>
>>684598429
agreed, but as for the ledger thing, im pretty sure that has more to do with the fact that he straight up slayed that role. most people who dress up as him nowadays are liberal arts people and i think its more about the performance than the character with a sprinkle of nod to childhood DC fanboism
>>
>>684598699
fact
>>
>>684598699
dont blame americans. blame britain and spain. those slimey fucks practically forced us to come here and ruin everything
>>
File: 23364325.jpg (96 KB, 999x1300) Image search: [Google]
23364325.jpg
96 KB, 999x1300
>>684592282
>betafag detected
>>
>>684598219
Because weebs are loud annoying faggots that need to let everyone know about Japan. Their adoration and commitment is what is cringey not the content itself.
>>
>>684598613
You're measuring autism by the level of cringiness someone has. That's not autism.
Read a fucking book and stop hating on autistic people 9/10 "autistic" people on 4chan aren't even autistic they just lame as fuck.
Also it his post was absolutely not a generalization. Every autistic person i've ever met has behaved the way he describes.
>>
>>684594968
>not spending your mornings painting nature themed murals on the walls of your house

>not spending your afternoons whacking your samurai buddies upside the head with 4-foot pieces of bamboo

>not spending your evenings sipping tea and writing poetry about warfare and loyalty

That sounds comfy as hell tbh
>>
>>684598426
Can only speak for european culture, but there owning a sword was pretty much a symbol for being an aristocrat during the middle ages and until the 18th century. Weapons in general symbolized that the owner was a member of a special group; maybe an aristocrat, but also mercenaries (being a merc was a true "profession" and some sort of a completely different society) and also local members of free cities. That's were the "Schützenfest" in germany comes from, actually.
>>
File: 1463336997703.png (143 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463336997703.png
143 KB, 800x1000
>>684599032
>Update
>>
File: 4n7bsws.jpg (71 KB, 425x500) Image search: [Google]
4n7bsws.jpg
71 KB, 425x500
>>
>>684598867
Britain, spain and france.
America, mexico and canada.
But even after we won the revolt we went on fucking everyone on our continents up the ass with a pox ridden dick.
>>
>>684592143

Katanas just have allure. If you don't know shit about how fighting works you tend to go by rule of cool, same reason why people hate smallswords cus they look flimsy, not a weapon a respectable hero would use.
>>
>>684598992
this. I mean look at the fucking ESC, Germany had a weeaboo bitch there as a candidate... ultimate fail
>>
>be real russian alfa Pyotr
>get in the store afret brutal fight with Mikhaail for pare bottles of bear
>give blood money
>BLOOD MONEY NOT ACCEPTED
>FUK U BEACHH
RUBMBLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCkT1NAJoaI
>>
File: 324234.jpg (126 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
324234.jpg
126 KB, 900x675
>>684592143
I like anime, I also like katanas because they look exotic compared to european swords and besides, I dream of splitting a burglar in half with one of those.
>>
>>684598775

Well, I say it's for the same reason. I think with the whole Joker thing it's more the desire to successfully cause chaos and burn down the society that's so often rejected them.

It may be different where you live but here it's always pathetic betas doing the Joker at halloween or whenever there's like a comic store convention/opening.
>>
>>684599156
Go watch a fucking documentary on autism then.
Or read a book about it.
Or go to a professional.
>>
>>684598429
>Being this accurate
>>
>>684599323
Who the fucks going to steal from you?
>>
>>684598738
reminds me on something.... european swords are still in working condition after you shatter a sword with it.... Katanas are like paper... the sword is nice to cut Things up.... but it bends when you try to cut a equal made sword.... or even a badly crafted one.

European swords are no realy known for their fine way of cutting (maybe some do) but they can hack at anything... and when such a sword hits a katana... the end would be a shattered katana and a dead Samurai or something.....
>>
>>684599323
dude. what are you doing. You are holding this thing wrong. completely wrong. what... just stop
>>
>>684599363
>go to a professional
The same "professionals" who tell confused kids that they're in the wrong body? No thanks.
>>
>>684599236
i have no sympathy for anything thats ever happened in canada. the french did good for once
>>
>>684592143
They see katanas in anime and history which is always super romanticized, so they immediately correlate them with being badass.
As for the trench coat and fedora, trench coats are generally associated with characters in things who are the "mysterious badass" type and the fedora can obscure the eyes if tilted down, which would give you that "mysterious" look.
Essentially they want to seem mysterious and cool, but because it's done very often and is always in a context where you'd just look like a jackass (shopping, walking around casually, etc.) It comes across as cringy, which it is.
Personally, I think fedoras are fine so long as you don't look like an edgy faggot, like actually going for the 1950's style of clothing for a cosplay or Halloween costume.
Trench coats gotta go though. They're just pointless.

tl;dr
>They wanna look edgy and cool because of the media they consume
>The same reason why people wear sports jerseys but to a ludicrous extreme
>>
>>684599461
Europeans hack. Japs slice.
>>
>>684599492
Stop your basement diagnosis' then.
>>
File: Tom-Brady-Trench-Coat.jpg (41 KB, 629x347) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Brady-Trench-Coat.jpg
41 KB, 629x347
>>684599565
tom brady rocks that shit
>>
>>684599323

You're a /k/ommando, aren't you?
>>
>>684599461
Shattering swords with any sword is a bad idea, it always damages them. Katanas are just more fragile because they are designed for a faster type of combat. They are designed to penetrate the weak points of a samurai armor, an armor that was always lighter then the counterpart of european knights. Its always difficult to compare completely different types of culture and warfare.

In the end, everyone has to bow down to a pistol.
>>
>>684598277
See that's true and false at the same time, autist tend to take everything very literally and have poor "imaginations", but other autistic behaviours of THIS spectrum are obsessive behaviours (anime, vidya, one particular girl etc) , difficulty separating what is fantasy and what is reality, hence acting like anime characters and stuff, knowing what is appropriate behaviour (again acting like they do on TV, anime etc) and then, though they have poor imaginations in the sense of original or cognitive thoughts, tendencies to fantascise.
>>
>>684599539
Maybe for canadians but the natives got fucked all over the americas.
>>
>>684599457
Literary no one.
That's why I'm gonna have to lure a burglar into my house, maybe someone will try to rob me if I start bragging around the bar that I inherited lots of gold from a dead relative.
>>
>>684599780
i know they did. i just dont feel bad for the ones living in the territory now known as canada.
>>
>>684599638
True. But it also does the Job. And like said european weapons are not realy made for being fine and artistic on a battlefield.... they are created to hack and slash.... to maim and dismember.... and mostly to give the target a painfull remainder that weapons are unhealthy....
>>
>>684599539
Man I had a fucking Indigenous Studies course and the teacher essentially white shamed the entire time. It was ridiculous, whole course was a crock of shit. There's a dumb fucking thing she did about fruit and vegetables in class.
>>
>>684599773
You're wrong. That has nothing to do with autism. It's something else entirely.
Jesus fucking christ what's with all the bullshit speculation on what autism acually is?
>>
>>684599999
quints confirm no mater what this anon is correct
>>
>>684599999
WINRAR
>>
File: hitlol.jpg (60 KB, 468x375) Image search: [Google]
hitlol.jpg
60 KB, 468x375
>>684599999
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
>>
>>684599999
all hail the quints
>>
>>684599745
Ahh... true to that. I have seen a test which ended in a a slight dend of the sword.... will it break? Sure.... but it will take some People with it.... and then you can re-forge it.....

Katanas are more fragile bt that was what was needed in their area.....

Game changer where guns.... the end of the Samurais and Knights we know.... A marevelous Change in warfare when you look at the weapon Evolution and what came up to this very Point.
>>
>>684599917
you are autistic, that is exactly what a Katana or any other Japanese sword is for. You think there is artistry on a Japanese battlefield?They don't often use katanas, Holy shit. Read some actual history dude.
>>
>>684599942
tell me of this fruit and vegetable thing. that just sounds ridiculous at face value.
as for white shaming, shame dudes who committed genocide. i dont know what being white has to do with that. im white. ive killed precisely 0 native american peoples
>>
>>684599999
Witnessed
>>
>>684594968
>not offering your worthy opponent sincere congratulations when he hands you your own ass.

I JUST CUT YO ARM OFF NYUKKAH, CHOO TINK O DAT?

I GOTTA TELL YA FAM, DAS PURTY BAD-ASS, YOUS A REAL NIGGA.
>>
>>684599702
>Stop your basement diagnosis' then.
>Does basement diagnosis'.

All I was saying there's different forms of autism, not just 1 autism and every person afflicted is exactly the same, as you were trying to put it.
>>
>>684599323
lmao why is it always that stupid fucking hat
>>
>>684600275
half these are "ironic" with the fedora meme
>>
>>684599942
Well white people did do some pretty shameful stuff back then.
>Get given lands for free
>Get food when we starving
>Get clothes when we cold
>Repay favor with smalpox blankets and mass enslavement and genocide
We still owe billions in dollars to the natives throught the various treaties made with pocatello and other chiefs but they ain't getting shit.
>>
>>684600100
Kek
>it'sTime.jpg
>>
>>684600275
Would you prefer one of those baseball nigger hats instead? I wouldn't. I like to look classy.
>>
>>684592282
>watch other men sport
>>
File: Zweihander.png (758 KB, 991x513) Image search: [Google]
Zweihander.png
758 KB, 991x513
Best Sword
>>
>>684600255
I'm not trying to put it like that but you're saying someone who probably has some other form of mental issue like add/adhd or even egs is autistic when it plainy falls out of the definition for autism.
>>
>>684600148
Hmm... you know the wording based on labeling someone do you? If not.... look it up.

Like any other soldier they sure use other weapons a well... so did the european sector.... and everyone else on battleields....

And i only aimed at the comparing on the sword Thing.... so no a real reason to throw around history.
>>
>>684600484
how bout no hat, no trenchcoat/whatever that is.

Aspergers level will decrease by 75%
>>
>>684592143

Betas like those things because they repell vaginas.
>>
File: 40kex.png (85 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
40kex.png
85 KB, 233x205
>>684600246
Oh 4chan, never change
>>
>>684598195
Because its alpha as fuck.
>>
>>684600657
I need some kind of hat and coat, it's always raining here.
>>
>>684597212
>gjkl asfhsafjkl;sfa sfakl;jsfa ;sfa ;ljsfajl;sfajklsdfa potato sasahklsdajklsdajklsdajklsdafdfszfjklsdafajklsafhklsfahklsfahklsdfahklsfavjkxcvxcvyowerq

No search results.
>>
>>684599745
see this is kind of a misconception. long swords are fantastic at cutting. the only reason the katana is a better cutting weapon is its curved. but cutting power has diminishing returns. i cant think of many situations at all in which the slight addictional cutting power of a katana would help in combat and be advantageous over a longsword. longswords are excellent thrusting weapons, wheres katanas are pretty bad relatively speaking. katanas are worse at thrusting than longswords are at cutting, is what im getting at. and id argue that the thrusting power has much less of a diminishing return. expecially if you consider a dual blade vs single blade weapon, its much easir to pierce armor with a longsword. i think a lot of people assume the katana to be the worlds greatest sword but in reality i dont see why. its similar to the conception people have that 2 handed swords were really heavy
>>
>>684599999
I have mental health qualifications, I am talking autism in the general sense I.e ASD, not aspergers. The autistic spectrum is very broad and you are confining it to very specific trates though others are known.
>>
>>684599999
All those nines wasted on a sperg.
>>
>>684600551
impractically bigand the spike on the blade is retarded. the claymore in ds is pretty much perfect though
>>
>>684600210
Alright.
>be in class
>walk into lecture theater
>see small table in front of room
>cloth shopping bag
>filled with assorted fruits and vegetables
>shrug it off, sit down in my usual spot
>more people come in
>people asking me about bag
>tell them I don't know
>teacher comes in late
>class begins
>blah blah blah
>typical "did you know ____ didn't happen before assimilation? It was _____ before."
>someone asks about bag
>and it begins
>she begins unpacking the bag
>tomato, pineapple, apple, strawberry, turnip (she called it a rudabega), orange, onion, cauliflower, lettuce, cabbage, celery
I'll start typing what she said because that's better than summing it up
"First things first, there's a very interesting way of knowing if food is good for you. If it has the colours of grandmother, we know it's healthy. Do you know what they are? Grandmother is the sunset, so orange and pink is very good."
>immediately what the fucking
"Let's look at the orange, it has the colour of grandmother and if you notice, it represents grandfather; grandfather sun. Even when you cut it open you see that it still resembles grandfather."
>but it's an orange circle though
"Now the tomato. The tomato is red, so we can already tell that it is good for our blood. If you cut it open you can see-"
>literally stops mid sentence and holds a cut open tomato like a book for 30 seconds
"Well this is interesting! This one is growing two. With most tomatoes you can see it's segmented into four which represents the medicine wheel, the four essential elements of man. There's even more about the tomato, the stem represents a star, which was believed to mean it came from the heavens."

Cont? There's a lot of crazy.
>>
>>684599273
I don't watch, look up, or read about the ESC, but who exactly did Germany send?
>>
>>684601059
True Point.

For myself, and i see it that way, see katanas as overrated. One sharp side... slightly curved... somehow to Long.... in a way a realy sharp knive.

Sure Long swords have pros and cons as well.... but the way you can use such a sword is different. You can trust with it, hack and slash.... in a reverse hold (yep soldier did that back in the days) you could Smash faces with the hilt of the sword and do a lot of damage in Close combat as well....

2 handed swords are strange. Sure they act as swords... but can also be used as a Kind of spear as well.... (some of them can) th lenght makes it hard to use in colse combat.... but you coulduse it in a harder thrusting way cause it has more space to hold.....
>>
>>684599323
Do you shit in that pail?
>>
>>684601322
sure

did you have to pay for this class? sounds like a bitch b crazy
>>
katana's are horribly overrated anyways. literally only good at cutting down the odd unarmored peasant or two, a toothpick has a better chance of harming an opponent in chainmail
>>
>>684601322
Yes please continue
>>
>>684601322
So this is now tertiary education? Making me think to sign the "suspend SJW courses" petition.
>>
>>684599565
My trench coat isn't pointless, it's an important piece of formal outerwear for when I wear my suit, sport jacket, or blazer.
>>
>>684599723
Yeah but that's a stylish one, that's different. It's not cheap black walmart-bought trash.

Anything looks good when it costs $7,000.
>>
>>684601809
Too lazy to go in the kitchen so I use those for my trash.
>>
>>684601302
The "spike" is a guard for half swording, it's a Zweihander you pleb.
>>
>>684601774
yep. even with a 2 handed though they could fight up close by keeping one hand on the handle and one on the blade. makes a big sword have the control of dagger
>>
>>684602225
Indeed. Same works with Longswords as well.
>>
>>684602052
i know what it is. im just saying its retarded and impractical. i would not want to be the guy with a zweihander on the battlefield
>>
>>684601302
>impractically big

The zweihander was designed for use against cavalry by on-foot soldiers you retard. It's a fucking horse-killer, of course it's big.
>>
>>684601774
You need to stop with the elipsees you look like an underage faggot.
>>
>>684602517
im specifically talking about use in one on one combat between two guys. i realize it wasnt meant for that, but i find the argument that its the "best sword" pretty shitty if its not practical in a standard fight
>>
>>684602699
Hmm. Okay.
>>
>>684601322
"We can tell that the strawberry is good for us too! If you notice the colour, it's red which means it's good for your blood, like the tomato. If you see the shape it looks like?"
>waits for a response
>nobody humours her
"A heart. That means it's good for your heart."
>rolled my eyes
"Now with the apple, what can we immediately see? It's red so that's good for your blood. If we cut it open we can see the seeds are in a star formation. That means it also came from the heavens."
>only 45 minutes into a 3 hour class
"We can tell the celery is very good for our bones because it grows straight up, it's very dense and about as thick as a bone. If we look on the bottom where the roots would be, with this white circle we can still see grandfather. It's also green which is a natural colour, meaning it is very good."
>considering breaking my pencil sharpener for a tiny razor to slit my throat
"Now onto the cauliflower. What does it look like?"
>someone says "A brain"
"That's right. A brain. It's very good for your brain.
>I swear she's pulling this out of her ass
"Now the cabbage and lettuce, they're green so we can already tell it's good for us. you can also see grandfather on the bottom of it."
>hour and a half in, she's a very slow talker who likes to linger and bash a point in
"As for the onion, if we cut it open we can see that it has rings, that shows it is healthy for us and it also represents grandfather."
>at this point I'm not paying attention, willing to fail this course now
"Finally we get to something a bit more exotic. The pineapple. If you cut it open you can see it's yellow and looks like grandfather. It also grows from a tree so it's obvious very good, as it is high in the heavens."
>someone corrects her
>says pineapples grow on the ground
>offended look
>they had to pull up a fucking picture that shows a pineapple growing from the ground
"Well look at that. You learn something new every day."
>>
>>684602829
In games it can be a good weapon. I reality it is a diffrent Option, depending how you use it.
>>
File: 1396982815221.jpg (229 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1396982815221.jpg
229 KB, 900x1350
>>684592143

It makes weak people feel strong.

Same shit happens with firearms.
>>
>>684602829

Are you functionally retarded? It's an unquestionable fact that katanas are the best swords. Everyone knows that when you swing a katana, no matter what you swing at or how, a dramatic sequence will play and your opponent will fall into two pieces while you smirk and clean your blade. It's like putting flames on a race car, it just works.
>>
>>684603122
Everyone feels strong with firearms. You can be weak or strong the Moment you have a gun you start to believe youca take over the world or maybe rob the next store.
>>
>>684601834
I didn't have to because I was still technically under my mother's care at the time according to the government, so it was covered. Otherwise yes you do need to pay for it.
>>684601999
Basically. She's like 60 and believed she cured hepatitis C by going back to her hometown in Saskatchewan by breathing the air, drinking the water and eating the local food for 3 months. She actually quit the treatment.

>>684602986
I can't remember the rudabega. She's insane. The whole time I just looked at her thinning hair and imagined her bald. She'd look like a short, fat worm with the typical pointed end triggered glasses.
Could actually see her scalp.
>>
>>684602986
this should be illegal. and the whole look like grandmother/grandfather thing is actually weirdly creepy
>>
>>684592143
anime is caused by bipolar and katanas are the most photogenic of all stabbing/cutting impliments. if there is someone out there that doesn't respect or get why people respect the samurai its because they dont know much about them. all simple questions, hope my answer suffices
>>
>>684603122
person in pic probs cant even handle the fire power of that gun tho so yeah
>>
>>684603130
im sorry did i mention anything about a katana at all? no? fuck off then
>>
>>684592282
sup fellow INFJ
>>
File: Mair_longsword_003.jpg (2 MB, 2861x2106) Image search: [Google]
Mair_longsword_003.jpg
2 MB, 2861x2106
Katanas aren't even very good swords, european swords are a lot better.
>>
>>684603564
this is basically a fact.
>>
>>684603564
Agreed.
For multiple reasons, although the katana does have a thin, sleek design for slashing, I'd rather have a French saber because it isn't made out of a shitty material and can be a viable weapon without days, even weeks of tempering and folding.
>>
>>684598429
Yup this
Even the joker part. I see more of the joker betas than anything it's more accessible to the knuckle dragging regular type of fuckwit because theyve been groomed their whole lives to be deeply ashamed of anything that could even remotely seen as the slightest amount of feminine. In many cases they lack in personality and think they can supplement it with edginess. I could almost be more understanding if there was more anime that wasn't complete shit how many filler episodes do you need and who the Fuck speaks in the manner that they do in anime it's as if the writers never interacted with other human being ever
>>
>>684599323
worst than the hat is that fucking coat, just horrible.
>>
>>684592282
humans are not monkeys. we are apes. so fuck your mother
>>
>>684598699
Maybe if you were a plant or a non human animal
>>
>>684592143

Insecure people (betas) gravitate towards things in their life that represent what they wish they were... for anime loving betas it's the brave sword welding hero's in their cartoons.

Some betas become wiggers and emulate black people, who they see as confident and strong.

Betas have always done this... in the 50's they emulated James Dean-type motorcycle/rebel ideals.
>>
>>684603368
Christ thats fucked up. How does someone like that even have a teaching job?
>>
>>684604069
It's a community college run by Natives. There's legitimately a room where like 10 old people just hang out and they're called the "Elders Council."
Everyone else is actually normal and the old ladies are actually pretty sweet.
She's just fucking nuts but nobody says anything.
>>
>>684603368
Oh! I forgot. She also takes care for several people including a little boy who "won't eat anything that isn't orange. I don't know why but if you try to give him anything else he won't eat it and he absolutely loves Kraft Dinner. I call it Crap Dinner because it's very bad for you, but if it's what he'll eat then I'll give it to him."
>>
>>684592143
People who like anime and katana safe just smarter than the average fag who doesn't enjoy watching anime or like swords in general while other normal fags with low IQs would rather watch sports where grown men hump each other and play with balls sure a large number of high IQ guys are beta but the ones that are actually alpha have way better game and get way more pussy than the alpha normal fag wouldn't wxpect a low IQ closet cuck who enjoys playing with balls and dry humping other men to understand this
>>
I'd rather have a cutlass. Great blocking, can get up close and stab/punch with handguard.
>>
>>684604766
>triggered
>>
>>684598490
No it was better than any other country for 200 years then like every great nation things turned to shit because we got lazy and let lying stealing sociopaths run things
>>
>>684594968
>>684597117

in the ancient samurais eyes, the love between man would stand higher than the love between a man and a woman...cause they thought woman were just for breeding...
love, yes, that includes sex, between two man was the only true love

so

>fags
>>
>>684605008
>Exit wound through nose
HAHA. MISSED!
>>
>>684605166
>things turned to shit
life is better than the good times you speak of in literally every sinlge way.
but youre right about the sociapaths. its an oligarchy headed by sociopaths.
>>
>>684605370
kek
>>
File: s7lO2Sl.jpg (36 KB, 400x567) Image search: [Google]
s7lO2Sl.jpg
36 KB, 400x567
>>684605412
>>684605520
>>
>>684605913
precisely
>>
>>684601302
>impractically bigand the spike on the blade is retarded.

The spikes are as second hilt so that you can use it as a spear. Real swords like this did exist.
>>
>>684606260
continue reading..
>>
>>684598219
It's loud neckbeards, people that obsess over knights and dragons are fuckin weird too but they don't run around with body pillows dreaming about fucking a 12 year old Asian girl while sword fighting Godzilla
>>
>>684606400
i dont know about all that noise but i would definitely fuck a 12 year old asian girl. and if i managed to slay godzilla with a sword those bitches would owe me anyway
>>
>>684599323
You're not going to split anything in half with the sword you bought at the mall
>>
>>684599638
I guarantee you look retarded as Fuck in your Walmart suit and trench coat
>>
>>684599323
>exotic
european swords come in a vast variety of shapes and designs, with hilts and pummels ranging from classic to "what the fuck is that". katanas come in one flavor: katana. if the "exotic" you speak of is the curved design, then why not a kopesh? certainly more exotic than that fagstick
>>
>>684592143
I know a few chads who watch anime not really a beta specific thing
>>
Final Fantasy 7
>>
>>684606260
its also an unused feature in the game that the screenshot was taken in. but what do i know im sure context is just always irrelevant
>>
>>684606589
You just proved my point
>>
>>684599999
wew
>>
File: goddamncheckem.jpg (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
goddamncheckem.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>684599999
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>684599565
>>684599565
I agree that weebs tend to mimic the media they consume more as they become more socially withdrawn. You have to concede that Katanas and the samurai fighting style are much cooler looking than contemporary European swords and , let's face it, fencing is a bit gay. Also have to agree on the Trenchcoat thing. Wool overcoats are far superior.
>>
>>684608608
>fencing
HEMA or GTFO.
>>
>>684607234
did you even have a point?
>>
>>684609113
muh dick
>>
>>684608608
The samurai fighting style is also called fencing. When you fight a man with a sword your are fencing. Fencing is a broad term.
>>
>>684608608
But wool overcoats aren't as weather resistant as a trench coat
>>
>>684608608
There is nothing gay about a rapier faggot, it's a gentleman's sword. The only gay thing about the renaissance is the makeup.
>>
>>684603122
That trigger discipline
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.