[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Stories about relationships/feels thread This first story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23
ITT Stories about relationships/feels thread

This first story will not be about me but about my aunt.

So my aunt had a few boyfriends, most of them were weird or pricks.
now since two or three months she found this guy that seemed pretty nice.

Now the reason i am sharing this is because i see in alot of feels threads or threads that open with "kissless 23 year old virgin" and they are depressed about it.

>that guy my aunt met was 42 years old, like 5 years difference.
>he still lived with his parents, had a job though.
>needed to work his ass off for months to buy a house for him and her.
>they now live happily togheter and fits well in the family

So if he as a 42 year old virgin that lived with his parents could find love, tell me /b/

Do you still think you won't find that special someone? if not what is your reasoning?
>>
Im actually happily in a relationship but i get tired seeing all those kissless virgin threads.

Like ive seen some fucked up people find love so im a firm believer anyone can. It just depends on the person themselves
>>
Also i am in a relationship myself at age 21 at the moment. most people around my age or lower are still even finding out who they are and what they want.

So my advice is don't date someone that doesn't know what he/she wants.

Don't be immature, don't hide feelings or emotions or problematic thoughts. because that is how alot of relationships fail.

and most importantly but a really obvious one. make sure that person can relate to you and that you got similair hobbies or interests
>>
File: 1463083754989.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1463083754989.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
I can post my story if people are willing to keep thread alive between posts. Bumping before writing to keep thread from pruning.
>>
>>684078524
Sure dude, share your story
>>
File: 2UXwpRI.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2UXwpRI.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>>684078524
1/??

>be me, not sure how old. First thing I can remember
>Parents fighting and my mother left
>Father and I moved to another house somewhere
>Mother eventually comes back to the new house
>Have to be around 5 at this point, starting kindergarten
>Not entirely sure why, but I was chosen as the kid to single out
>Anditbegins.jpg
>Go to school, get bullied, come home, watch parents fight
>More than likely, every time they fought, one of them ended up moving out and the other moved elsewhere and took me with them
>As a result, I changed schools every three or four months
>Never got to make any friends, never developed social skills
>every single time I changed to a new school, I would immediately be singled out and bullied
>This went on for years in a constant cycle
>by the time I hit middle school (grade 6 for your euros), I had completely given up on attempting to make friends. Just coasted through the school years
>Got home, ignored the fighting in the house, went to my room and went to sleep, got up and repeat
>Every day, day in and day out from kindergarten until high school.
>in 7th grade, I started to go around to the neighbors and ask to do chores for money.
>I am pretty sure they were able to hear my parents every day from a mile away, so they'd let me in, allow me to do some chores and hand me a small amount of cash
>I was really just looking for a moment of quiet
>Saved up a good amount of money by the time the next school year hit, but I didn't know what to do with it
>ended up taking Krav Maga lessons on weekends
>not sure why, I just had the urge to do so.
>And then high school came around, which was infinitely worse than the previous 7 years of schooling.
>>
>>684078835

Here's a bump, gonna share my story. Was in another thread so some of it's typed, still working on it though
>>
Bump for some feels
>>
>>684079308
Hmm so far it is a very bad parenting job in your story and bullying. that might have caused some trauma to the brain, its just not good for you.

It takes a true friend or loved one to try and shine over all those bad experiences.
>>
>>684079308
Continue if you want by the way, curious to see if a girl comes in the picture.
>>
>>684079287
2/???

>After 7 years of constantly moving areas, new cities, new schools, new people, I never learned how to socialize with people.
>Nor did I learn what was socially acceptable and what was not
>Hygiene was deplorable, couldn't make friends, nobody wanted to be around me.
>And so, the endless cycle of bullying begins a new.
>By this point however, I had grown numb to it. I'd seen it all before, heard everything that could be said. If nothing else, I was able to chuckle a bit when someone creative was able to come up with some new insult.
>I had only one thing going for me, that being I was able to ace all of the tests.
>Of course, this only added even more fuel to the fire of my peers, and on top of everything else, I was also a nerd.
>Parents eventually can't stand each other anymore, so they agreed to emancipate me, and basically told me "Good luck." and then vanished.
>Got a part time job when I wasn't at school working on a farm of sorts
>They were nice enough to let me sleep in their storage container they had out in the field, since I had nowhere else to go.
>After working one day, I went to lay down in my storage container, and came to a realization.
>I hadn't felt anything in years
>The bullying stopped hurting, the work stopped being hard, I stopped caring about my parents, I just stopped feeling.
>I saw the world in shades of grey, and it brought a certain comfort
>The next day, principal announced the CHSPE. In essence, it was a test that, if passed, would allow you to graduate up to two years early.
>>
>>684077833
>tfw have very obscure and particular hobbies and interests
>>
>>684079876
Not my story that's being posted. Just forgot to erase the quote.
>>
1/????

Let me preface this with a little bit about me

>5'10, proud king of manlets
>Fat
>Not awful looking, but not a lot going for me
>6/10 on a good day, 4.5/10 most days
>Always pretty outgoing especially when these stories take place
>Riding the line of beta pretty hard

Anyway, onto the story. This is Me and the huge manatee

>Be me
>18yo virgin fresh out of high school
>Not kissless, but still virgin
>In really shitty band
>Shitty guitarist who has the twitchy, seizey tourettes and I hanging out
>He's using my computer for myspace
>Has a message from some chick that just added him
>Cheer dude on to go meet this chick at a local festival, and get his willy wet
>bro.jpeg
>He goes, then next week comes back and informs me it was a no go
>Said she was so ugly, he'd hate himself for doing it
>whiteknightbeta.avi engage
>Find her on his friends list, add her
>Spend literally all night talking to her
>Her name for this story is Chi
>Agree to hook up the next day, meet in person
>No car. No license.
>She gets a ride out to my town from her ex bf
>Steps out of a shitty, overpacked white bmw
>Stands about 5'3, greasy unkempt hair, dirty band shirt, tights, fat as me if not fatter, hunched over, freckles, facial piercings
>Absolutely perfect
>Hang out a few hours, fool around some, don't fuck
>Start dating

And that's where I fucked up
>>
>>684080073
continue please
>>
>>684080426

2/????

>Around our third date, I get her a free tat off a good friend of mine
>End up having sex
>So happy I call my best friend to tell her at 3 AM
>Yeah, i cringed at that too
>So that became the routine
>She'd come hang out, we'd have fat, nasty, smelly humps, smoke pot, she'd go
>About a month into it, she moved in. Because i'm obviously retarded
>Family liked her enough, more liked that I found someone
>Live in the family's detached garage out back
>Start kinda noticing odd things the first few weeks
>Makes odd outlandish claims about getting 'touch orgasms' when she got her tattoo
>Claims to have been a dancer
>Has a bunch of rich family in germany
>No license because she got caught street racing
>A bunch of shit that should have thrown up red flags, but I was finally gettin pussy so it didn't matter
>My birthday is approaching, she and I decide to have a threesome
>Find a broad on CL
>Chubby latina, 7/10..must have had a fetish to want to fuck us
>Was fun for the most part. Her ass was hard as steel though. Had me searching for a hidden penis
>After this, shit is again normal, except i've got a notch in my belt
>Both NEETS living off her disability (another red flag that pussy covered up)
>She spends a lot of time telling me about her exes
>Thought it was okay, because having no real experience, thought that this is what couples did
>Always assured me of the usual. I'm better in bed, nicer to her, bigger dick, etc etc
>Bullshit that sounds so good the first time you hear it
>>
>>684080578

3/?????

>Not longer after our threeway, she moves in a friend of hers and her husband
>My family deserves awards for their leniency, in hindsight
>Married couple, chick was supposedly pregnant. Husband some fat mexican named Homer
>They fought, literally all the time
>Their cat shit everywhere in my old bedroom
>One night, they have a particularly nasty fight and Homer takes off with some homeboys
>Chicky poo is crushed, hangs out with me and Chi all day
>End up laying in bed together bullshitting
>They start talking about sex, sharing notes
>One thing leads to another, Threesome 2 Electric Boogaloo
>Felt pretty bad afterward, honestly
>Not long after, they move out ,we move back into the main house into my old room. After cleaning the cat smell out
>She starts using the computer more than she talks to me
>Mostly talking to guys, passing it off as friends she knew from where she was from, or they were gay
>One night catch a dick pick
>She tells me he sent it to get approval on it before he sent it to another chick
>Like the idiot I was, I bought it, moved on
>You love her
>She's talking to dude on the phone now, he's in new york. She takes the phone elsewhere to talk, for 'quiet'
>Don't do anything, because i'm so afraid of her leaving, and being alone
>>
>>684080073
bump
>>
>>684080715

4/????

>Along with that shit, there's always this ex of hers, Shawn that keeps in touch with her
>She has a million stories about him
>Loved him, but it couldn't work because sexual reasons
>Micropenis.exe
>But, aside from that, he absolutely hates my ass
>She'll never let me resolve it though, in any way
>Hey whatever, still getting laid
>Still in love, right?
>During all this, she's also pushing the baby card on me
>Tell her we should be together longer, i'd like to get my life together first
>She tries to convince me we could raise it on her SSI
>No
>This all eventually manifests in me not being able to get erect for her near as often
>She becomes visibly annoyed by it in short order
>Says i'm throwing a fit over nothing
>Can't deal with my smothering her

>I remember, one night in particular it's actually really peaceful
>We have sex, we're talking
>Decide to go shower together
>She's talking about how her mom likes me, but feels like Shawn was always better for her because he kept her in line
>Say something like, 'Don't care what she thinks, as long as you think i'm the better choice, that is what counts"
>She says she does, but she can see her moms point of view
>Tells me shit like she loves me, and wants a future, but she loves me enough to let me go
>Gets emotional
>Hold eachother, spout bullshit I don't really remember
>Have sex, because throwing pussy on it always works
>still in love
>>
>>684080073
3/???

>spent my month's earning on applying for the test
>was only accepted because one of the students never showed up for the testing date
>Ended up acing the test and I recieved my diploma in person since I didn't have a mailbox to be sent to.
>So, I was 15 years old, legal adult, graduated high school, and had a job, which I then bumped up to full time since I no longer had to attend school
>Started growing a bit closer to the owners of the farm, and they allowed me to come inside their home to shower and eat.
>I got around to picking up two additional full time jobs, working seven days a week, 15 hours a day.
>Didn't know what else to do with my time, since I had no friends, and developed no hobbies up to that point.
>I worked, slept, and worked some more.
>By the time I was 18, I had saved up a decent amount of money, and was able to get myself into an apartment by forging my paystubs to prove I made more than I did.
>Life was improving, but I still only saw the world in shades of grey. I didn't enjoy anything I did, nor did I feel upset or angry about what lead me to the situation.
>ended up picking up Warcraft III, because it was all the rage at the time and I was curious
>While I can't say it filled me with joy, it did fill the gaps between working and sleeping.
>Any spare time I had was dumped into learning about cars
>Not sure why I took a liking to cars, but there was something relaxing about the whole process of building them
>I ended up buying a frame to a 1991 mustang from a local guy, and spent my free time figuring out how to make it a fully functioning car.
>>
>>684080823

5/???

>Not long after, she moves back with her mom and step dad to help them because they're legit old and sick
>Comes back on the weekends, things seem to be looking up
>Getting along better
>Sex life is revived
>In love, even thinkin about the kids we could have
>Idiot
>Soon, the visits get infrequent. We talk on the phone, but that fades
>I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach over it all
>One night, try calling her a million times. She answers, yells "I'm getting stoned, i'll call you later, BYE" and click
>Message her the next day to tell her I love her, she messages back that we need to talk
>We do. She dumps me, does not give a reason why
>Completely crushes me
>Sad hack for a couple weeks, until we magically reconcile
>Back together for Valentines day, she admits to why she cheated
>Relapsed on Heroin, fucked a guy in the mountains
>Forgive her, because i'm such a beta
>It wasn't you, it was the drugs
>Fall asleep in eachother's arms
>She leaves the next day, dumps me over a text

All I have for now, got to go put my boy back to sleep. Will type more if anyone wants it.
>>
>>684077269
Married anon here, it's not always easy but it's nice knowing you'll always have someone there.
We got married young and both have a lot to work on, we're pretty much polar opposites in terms of personality but it works.
>>
>>684080830
Dude, you're fucking awesome. Just throwing that out.
>>
>>684080913
bro... just move on
>>
>>684080426
>>684080578
>>684080715
>>684080823
>>684080913
jesus you sound exactly like my beta ass friend who is dating a nasty ass tranny. its the worst relationship you could ever imagine.
>>
>>684080830
4/???

>Two years later, I had a fully working, and driving car.
>While I expected to feel a sense of accomplishment in getting it done, I didn't feel a damn thing. Just another thing to cross off the list.
>Fast forward some months, still in the same routine of working, sleeping, occasionally playing warcraft
>Was driving home from work one day, and I spotted another foxbody mustang (87-93 mustangs). They're pretty damn rare around here, so naturally, I wanted to race it.
>Two miles later, I got fucking decimated. The guy driving obviously had spent more time, money, and effort into his car.
>So I followed him to the gas station, hoping to shoot the shit and potentially make some kind of connection on a common interest.
>What I had expected was a middle aged man to step out, school me on cars for a bit, and that would be that.
>What I did not expect, was a drop dead gorgeous early 20s blonde.
>I was frozen in place, and mountains of spaghetti were erupting from my pockets.
>Why she didn't just blow me off as some random gawking neckbeard I still don't know to this day
>She initiated the conversation because I couldn't even form words, and somehow, by the grace of all the gods I had walked away with her phone number on a gas receipt.
>By the time I got back home, logic had seeped back into my mind
>The number was most likely fake, and she gave it to me to prevent me from raping her or something
>Ended up just keeping it in my pocket and playing video games
>>
>>684081228

Oh don't worry dude, this was 8 years ago. Moved on, had a kid, all that shit.

Still plenty of stories though
>>
>>684080913
what the fuck is wrong with you? that's disgusting
>>
>>684081526
That makes me happy, dude, good on you for leaving that shit behind
>>
File: 1349692583247.jpg (20 KB, 455x342) Image search: [Google]
1349692583247.jpg
20 KB, 455x342
>>684081526
good to hear anon
>>
>>684081537

19, retarded, first vagina
>>
>>684081433

These dubs better go somewhere good
>>
>>684081433
>that is, until I saw her car parked in the driveway of a house I passed on my way to work
>Due to my being a disgusting faggot, I hadn't wahsed those pants with the receipt in them, and I just happened to be wearing them that day.
>I pulled over, and called the number. Fully expecting it to go to a dead line, or some random guy or something
>To my astonishment, she actually answered.
>And after a few minutes of stumbling over my words, I managed to haphazardly ask her on a date
>to my even greater bewilderment she accepted
>I called in sick to work, and raced home in a frantic attempt to make myself presentable
>I showed up about and hour early at the coffee shop we were supposed to meet at
>Yes, generic coffee date. I didn't know what the fuck else to do, so I defaulted to that.
>A little over and hour later, and doubt started to creep into my mind.
>Yes, the number she gave was real. But that doesn't mean she can't just blow me off
>Twenty minutes later, I was almost sure she wasn't coming
>Defeat started to wash over me, and the employees were giving me free drinks and small food stuffs, as I'm sure it was pretty obvious I just got stood up
>Just as I am about to leave, the unmistakable (and familiar as I drove one as well) roar of an early 90s 5.0 and screeching tires echoed down the parking lot
>She actually showed up
>She practically ran in and profusely apologized for being so late, citing that she was playing a game and lost track of time
>I told her it was alright, and asked what game she was playing
>Frozen Throne
>We spent the next three hours in that coffee shop downing coffee and discussing strats for warcraft.
>By the time I got home, the realization hit me that in that over that three hours, I was happy. For the first time I could remember, I was actually feeling something.
>The permanent grey filter I was seeing my life through for my entire life was lifted and I could see color for the first time
>>
>>684081433
continue please
>>
>>684081606
but he blew it having a kid lol
>>
>>684081926
eh i guess 19 year olds are really retarded but damn i wouldn't touch that thing with a stick
>>
Hurry up you fucking mustang, the story is getting good
>>
>>684077269
ive had a bad time with finding love in the past. now ive convinced myself i dont need others anymore.
i live by myself. i have no friends.
people are trouble. i dont need trouble.
maybe i will be alone forever. maybe it will be my fault. but at this point i just dont care anymore. let the cards fall where they may. i am a product of my past. if i am to die alone, so be it.

i dont expect pity. people in here are much worse off than me. but every time i come to these threads and see how badly love has messed up other people. it just makes me feel my decision was correct.
>>
>>684082122

idk, havin a little guy that looks like me is pretty tits
>>
>>684082102
bump
>>
B U M P
U
M
P
>>
BUMP Bump bUmp
>>
>>684082102
6/???

>Over the course of the next few months, we'd see each other pretty regularly, and play games together online whenever we weren't in person
>I had quit two of my jobs, as I didn't need them for money, I just had them to fill time.
>I was eating better, started going to the gym, started leaving my house more
>Through my interactions with her, I was beginning to learn how to socialize with people.
>The protective shell I lived my entire life in began to fade away
>when I finally mustered up the courage to ask her out officially, her response was "What? I thought we were already dating."
>It was good enough for me, and we continued to meet up on a daily basis.
>and then one day she asked me to meet her parents
>I shat bricks at the thought. The entire fortress of confidence I had built up through our interactions shattered like glass at the thought
>Who the fuck was I to be dating her? I didn't have shit to offer.
>She assured me it would be fine, and invited me over
>I pulled up in her neighborhood and smoked a cigarette before actually arriving at her house
>I mustered up all of the nerve I could and knocked on the door
>The biggest mother fucker I have ever seen to this day answered the door
>I am a big guy, but this dude made me look like a midget
>Looked like mid 60s, white hair and beard, but built like a fucking tank.
>Confidence shattered again
>"So you're the little shit eating up all of my daughters time?"
>I couldn't even stammer out an answer before her mother came and invited me in. At least, I think she did. She spoke french.
>I took her father stepping to the side as an invitation
>After awkardly sitting in the living room being torn apart by her father's glare, she came downstairs
>Something I hadn't known up until that point, but should have guess because it was evident by her accent, she was french.

Apologies for the slow writing. I am kind of drunk, and don't have this prewritten obviously.
>>
>>684082102
continue
>>
>>684083037
bump
>>
>>684083037
pump a rump
>>
While the good story keeps going, here's another tale from my fucked up youth

>During the on-again-off-again with Chi meet 39 year old
>Really into astrology at the time, so was she
>Get chummy, start dating because she's down with robbing the cradle
>We'll call her Ghost. You'll find out why later
>Being a real naive guy, really eat up all the metaphysical shit
>She has a bunch of tales of exes that were all, lets say..interesting
>One guy who was convinced he was a vampire, placed a soul bite on her. Controlled her occaisonally
>One guy visited her on the dream plane
>One guy was actually an angel, and knew god personally
>My bullshit meter was buzzing, but, MILF PUSSY
>Move in with her, 300 miles away from home
>Fresh start, new adventures shit
>Still a NEET
>Her son is older than me, hates me
>Her daughter is my age, and crippled. Adores me. Adore her to this day, real good gal
>Her dad is an old racist indian. Loved the guy
>Lived with her for awhile, convincing ourselves that we knew one another in a past life
>I can not stress how much of a fag I was
>She one night decides we must have known eachother in middle-ages scotland
>Out of the blue, starts talking with a scottish accent calling herself Anne and me John
>Wants to bed me
>Fucked an old broad acting like an old scottish ghost
>Eventually, I must question my life choices
>Move back home when dad died, relationship falls off due to distance
>>
>>684080913
more pls
>>
>>684077269
I don't believe I have a chance.
I'm a pedofag - not everyone gets a good attraction card in this game of life.
>>
>>684083470
just beat off to progressively older women till you are normal.
>>
>>684083453

That was pretty much the sum total brother. I got some little one off memories here and there though if ya want, might take a second to type up
>>
>>684083519
im not >>684083470
but what if you dig both age extremes and loathe your own? (20s) advice wanted ;-;
>>
>>684083519
Yep, tried that. Anytime I mention it that's what other anon's tell me to do. I even dabbled in faggotry. Nothing.
>>
>>684083605
sure
>>
>>684083470
>>684083519

Do this, keep it to yourself. If you don't act on the urges, then you're not total scum.
>>
>>684083647
Go find a 20yo that looks like a child, problem solved faggot
>>
>>684083647
try harder. the whole idea of attraction as genetic is bullshit. its just what gays tell people.

if a person gets horny enough they'll fuck anything. same goes for animals.

just try harder.
>>
>>684082429
Hell yeah, my little guy is all that keeps me going, man
>>
>>684083037
7/???

>Her mother was a french native and didn't speak a lick of english, while her father was a vietnam war vet.
>Still don't know how they met, but she was his stepdaughter. Not blood related at all.
>For the next hour or so, I was interrogated by her father about who I was, what I did, and where I came from
>She translated her mother's questions into english for me
>I guess my story earned her father's approval, and her mother was too polite to deny her daughter's boyfriend.
>It was getting late, and I had work in the morning, so I thanked them for inviting me into their home and went home
>checked my emails before going to work, and damn near shit myself
>"Blizzard Entertainment: Welcome to the World of Warcraft technical Alpha"
>Immediately, I called in to work for a week, and called Grace.
Forgot to mention her name in previous posts. Her name was Grace.
>She lost her shit, and called in to work
>Showed up about half an hour later with ungodly amounts of alcohol and roughly half a ton worth of snacks and shit
>How she kept such a shitty diet and maintained her perfect figure is still beyond me
>we played around in the alpha for days on end without sleep, using mostly female trolls
For those of you who didn't know, the animation for female trolls wasn't put in until late beta. They were reskinned male trolls and were the stuff of nightmares. Though it elicited laughs from the both of us.
>By day three without sleeping, we kind of just collapsed into my bed
>She climbed on top of me, and either from sleepless fatigue, or just general stupidity, I didn't connect the dots that I was about to lose my virginity until she was taking off my pants
>When the realization hit, I fucking panicked
>she laughed, and told me not to worry, she was a virgin as well.
>When we finished, she started to hum
>It was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard, and functioned as a lulluby and I knocked the fuck out
>>
>>684083037
pls continue
>>
My last girlfriend broke up with me because I had an emotional breakdown. She never really understood my emotional problems so she stopped talking to me and we were through.
>>
>>684083335
>>Fucked an old broad acting like an old scottish ghost
Fuckin' lost my shit there
>>
>>684083680

>Be living with Chi
>Getting our freak on
>Going down on her, ignoring the smell
>She acts like she's getting into it
>Pulls the blankets down tighter
>Rips a far on me
>I keep going until she climaxes
>Smelt awful

>Another time, be doing her from behind in the bathroom
>Pull her ass cheeks apart
>achieved gains
>Look down, see her asshole covered in toilet paper flecks
>Slowly close asscheeks
>Bust nut, live in silence
>Die a little

>Going out to get a bite to eat with her
>Local burger joint
>Good food, but expensive
>Order a cheeseburger, fries, coke
>She goes to order
>Double Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, Dr Pepper, Fried Mushrooms, Mozzerella Sticks, Onion rings
>Stoned, got munchies, cool, we grubbin!
>HAHA NOPE
>She literally ate the entire order by herself
>Refused to let me have any
>Mfw when no face, cuz the bitch ate it too
>>
>>684083803
bump
>>
File: 225.jpg (30 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
30 KB, 540x509
>>684084083
top kek at that last one holyyy shit
>>
>>684084048

Glad it made ya laugh bud
>>
>>684083803
where does the krav maga come to play in the story?
>>
>>684083803
8/???

>She woke up first, and had made breakfast and coffee
>I shambled out of bed and tried to regain motor function for a few minutes
>And then I heard her voice
>She was singing in the kitchen, and I couldn't even describe it. There isn't a sound I've heard to this day that even comes close to comparing the beauty of her voice
>She sang like a fucking angel, and I just walked towards it like a sailor to a siren song
>She was still cooking, and had her back to me
>I just stood in the kitchen doorway, completely taken aback
>When she turned around, she jumped and damn near dropped the pan
>"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake"
>I asked her why I had never heard her singing before
>And I swear to god, this is the only thing she had ever said to me that enraged me
>"I'm not good at it."
>I lost my fucking shit. Went on ranting an raving for what felt like hours about having the voice of an angel
>Eventually she explained that she had always wanted to be a singer, but never had the confidence to pursue it.
>But, she looked like she didn't want to talk about it, so I dropped it and we went back to our usual routine.
>Eat, play wow, fuck, sleep, repeat
>That week was among the best in my life.
>Eventually, she had to go home. Our week was up, and we needed to work.
>Before she packed up and left, she asked about her moving in.
>I accepted, and she started to make plans

>>684084341
Not much. It helped during high school, as the seniors learned really fucking quick that getting physical with me was a bad idea. and eventually she took it with me.. but it doesn't play any key role
>>
bumpo bump
>>
>Had a long distance relationship for years
>Finally moved in together
>Depression sets in, can't get anything done
>The other person starts to ignore and disrespect me because of that and will not do anything for the house, the pets, or me, just for themselves complaining they have no time with school and work even though they still play for hours at home or watch videos and nothing else
>We've barely talked for weeks now, they sleep on the sofa, I can't feel any emotions except bitterness while in the house
>Feels like everything is falling apart

I try to kick myself in the ass every day and get my shit together but I've been thinking pretty dark thoughts for weeks now
>>
>>684084483
bumping
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>684084239
Glad you got your shit turned around so I can laugh at your misfortune without feeling like a total shitlord
>>
>>684084601

What is keeping you down?
>>
>>684084691

I'm glad to have done stupid shit to make a stranger on the internet laugh.
>>
>>684084772

Bumpin with another story of another fucked up lady experience

>Be years later after Ghost and Chi
>23rd Bday with some broad from POF
>Fooled around once before, but pushed rope because drunk
>Going at it again, doing good this time
>Going HAM as the blacks would say
>She's moaning, digging her nails into my back
>Then she says the weirdest shit i've ever had said to me while fuckin
>"Yellow teeeth"
>Threw me off my rythm, but ignore it otherwise
>Bust nut, go to sleep, wake up, take her home
>She starts talkin about wedding rings
>Nope
>Pick her up to fuck again anyway
>Get in huge fight
>She calls me stupid
>Kick her out of car, drive off
>Never see her weird puffy face again
>>
>>684084886
bump
>>
>>684084729
I waste my time on the internet instead of finishing my studies for 3-4 years now and I get no feeling of dread or panic when a deadline comes up, my emotions just disappear and I'm like "fuck it" and let the deadline pass. Nothing happens, but I make no progress in my life either. When I do try to start doing something useful like studying or other paperwork, I just feel resentment and strong feeling of "I don't want to do this shit at all" even though I know I have to.

Now there's a mountain of studies to finish and it feels like toppling onto me, and it doesn't help that I get no support, my significant other "supports" me by repeatingly asking have I done anything and then just shouting/nagging how I should've finished my studies ages ago.
>>
>>684084483
did you stay in contact with the old farners?
>>
>>684085090

Find what makes you content, if not happy. Career wise that is, and go with it. Obviously whatever you're studying for is just draggin you down
>>
File: lastdoggo.jpg (33 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
lastdoggo.jpg
33 KB, 539x960
>>684084483
9/???

>She had planned to move in during the coming days, so I decided to have a little surprise waiting for her
>I visited the animal shelter and looked for a dog, since she always wanted one but her mother was allergic.
>Found two huskies there and couldn't leave without them. Pic related
>Named the male Fenrir and the female Freyja, as grace was big into norse mythology
>After a few days of making an attempt to house train the little fuckers, Grace showed up
>Hid the dogs away in the guest bathroom and helped her move her stuff in
>Like me, she had very little material belongings. Clothes, a dresser, and her computer. So she was moved in within the hour
>We both cracked open a beer, and I went to fetch her housewarming gifts.
>Of course, they had shit all over the bathroom and tore up the cabinets, but whatever.
>Grace lost her fucking mind when they scampered in
>roughly a year later, we were making enough that we could afford to move into an actual house.
>After countless arguments about it, I finally managed to convince her to quit her job, and try to pursue her dream of singing.
>I had to take up two additional jobs to cover everything, but it was worth it. She was happy, so I was.
>Back to working 20 hours a week, but I had done that my entire life. It was nothing new to me.
>When I got home, she'd make me dinner, rub my back, and sing me to sleep.
>Even with the constant work, those were the happiest days of my life.
>After some months of consideration, I made the final desicion
>Drove to her parents house to have a talk with her father
>Over the years we had been dating, I had grown quite close to her father, and Grace had taught me some basic french so I could hold a conversation with her mother
>After some small chit chat, I went outside with her father to ask for his blessing to marry Grace
>>
>>684085230
Dont leave me hanging bro this shit is great
>>
thread seems dead, anyone still monitoring this thread? if no i wont bothr posting
>>
>>684085230
bump
>>
>>684085230
someone please screencap all of this
>>
>>684085500
me
>>
>>684085500
I'm lurking
>>
>>684085230
please let this have a good ending
>>
>>684085500
here
>>
>>684085500
Oy
>>
>>684085609
I really hope it does, but with most things it probably won't.
>>
>>684085230
Bump
>>
>>684085230
i have a feeling im gonna cry at the end of this
i almost dont wanna click 'update' :(
>>
>>684085230
10/???

>He laughed and told me there'd be nobody better
>We drank a bit, and I went back home trying to come up with a way to propose
>Nothing had sprung to mind that would fit.
>She was a lot like me, and the whole romantic shit she'd just laugh at. It would need to be something simple, but meaningful
>What I came up with, while kind of silly and funny now, was perfect for us.
>All we did was play video games on my days off, and while not the romantic thing, I don't think there was anything more fitting.
>I had paid off quite a large amount of people on our wow server to stand in formation and spell out "Grace, Will you marry me?"
>Of course, there were some fucktards trying to muttle it, but she got the message, laughed and accepted
>In the following months, while trying to figure out how to go about doing the actual ceremony, she started getting small gigs singing.
>Not her being the main focus or anything, just ambiance and upscale restaurants and what not.
>I was able to pop in during one of my lunch breaks just before she got on stage
>I hid near the bar, had a drink or two and waited
>When she came on stage, not too many people paid attention. They have live preformances at places like that all the time
>But when she started singing
>When she started singing, everything came to a halt
>People stopped talking, drinks stopped being poured, food stopped being eaten.
>For only a few brief seconds, but for those few seconds, the entire room was speechless.
>>
>>684085230
Dude, gogogogogogo, I don't want the inevitable tragedy but goddammit...
>>
>>684085609
Its on a feels thread ):
>>
>>684085699
dubs confirm sad ending :( oh fuck man
>>
>>684085718
bump
>>
>>684085718
Bump
>>
>>684078524
that image gets me in the feels, my relationship is ending and it's fuckin killing me
>>
>>684085746

Shit, i was so enthralled i forgot this wasn't a happy thread
>>
>>684085962

What happened?
>>
>>684085595
>>684085572
>girl crushes on me hard, always thought she was cute but was super beta retard until halfway through college
>talked to her every day, we were basically best friends, hung out here and there but i never made a move because i was retarded and inexperienced
>one day she stopped talking to me, found out she started dating this guy
>she ends up getting engaged to him
>we all meet with common friends for a bbq/movie
>she huges me awkwardly long and hard infront of everybody upon showing up and leaving
>i dont even reciprocate because have gf
>think about her every day in some sense anyway, even though we dont talk for like 5 years
>have had diff gf for 7 years, finally broke up with her because i realized she is just second place in my heart to the other chick
>friends think im retarded because my exgf is hot and a doctor
>other chick is now married to dude, i want to tell her how i feel but she seems happy and i dont want to ruin shit for someone else
>all i want is to marry her and have a family with her
what is wrong with me, shit
>>
>>684080073
did the CHSPE myself, best fucking decision of my life
>>
>>684085718
11/???

>to this day, that was the happiest moment of my life.
>Watching my fiance accomplish her dream, and seeing the entire crowd astonished by her voice
>Went back to work and then went home
>As usual, she sang me to sleep and I went to work the next day
>I got a call from a blocked number while working
>I declined it, and went back to work.
>Immediately after, I got another call from the blocked number
>denied that one as well, but just like before, got another call from a blocked number
>I gave in to curiosity and answered
>I expected a telemarketer or a prank call. How I wish it was.
>It was Grace's father. He was calling from a hospital phone.
>His voice was cracking, and sounded like he had been crying. I couldn't imagine that man crying, so I was practically shouting into my phone in the middle of the store I worked at trying to figure out what he was saying
>While I was at work, grace had walked across the street to the minimart
>Someone had ran a red light and hit her.
>she died on impact
>I don't remember what happened in the following hours, but from what my manager at the time told me, I answered the phone, started screaming incoherently, and then sprinted out of the store and drove off like a maniac.
>>
>>684086135
tfw your shitty school didn't have one
>>
>>684086147
there it is
mfw no face
only tears
>>
>>684086035

You missed your shot, bro. It sucks, but it happened for a reason, same way the ex is gone. Life has something else planned for you.

Be her friend if you can, but always put yourself first. You're the only one that will definitely be there when you wake up, after all
>>
>>684086147
oh shit bro you need a hug
>>
>>684086147
FUCK
>>
>>684086147
that is the saddest thing i'v ever read on /b/
>>
>>684086147

nonononono

Take it back, put a dinosaur!
>>
>>684086147
someone please screenshot all of that and post it please
>>
>>684086147
i wanna screen cap but fuck that its to sad
>>
File: 1462345060199.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1462345060199.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>>684077269
You're asking a den of neck beards fedora fags for the impossible
>>
>>684086147
i'm so sorry
>>
>>684086147
how long ago was that 2005?
>>
>>684086032
No greentext cause I'm fucking exhausted. Anyway.
She's leaving, headed back home (she was here a year, we've been together 9 months next week). It... it fucking kills me. She was my least crazy and most stable girlfriend to date. I mean, she's a little weird but less in the "holy shit" way and more like "that's adorable" way. I can honestly say that, at this point, I love her.

And I don't want her to go. But she will.
>>
>>684086147
so what do you do now?
>>
>>684086664

Why is she leaving though?
>>
>>684086147
12/???

>I woke up in the middle of the night on the sidewalk about a mile from the hospital
>46 missed calls, 50 missed texts
>Left my phone on the ground and walked back to the hospital parking lot
>When I got to my car, I broke down and cried for about an hour
>Drove to the store and bought a few bottles of hard alcohol
>Drove home, pulled my shotgun out of the safe and poured a drink
>Figured by the time I got through the bottle, I'd decide on blowing my brains out or hunting down the guy responsible
>about half way into the bottle, I was leaning more towards just killing myself and was just drinking until I had enough courage to pull the trigger
>Until Grace's father practically broke down my door
>I don't know what he was saying, but he was yelling
>He wrestled the gun from me, and slapped me around for a bit
>Even through my alcohol and grief induced delerium, I will never forget what he told me
>"I saw too many good men die in the service. I will not see another die here. I just lost my daughter. I don't want to lose my son"
>Must have blacked out, but when I woke up I was in some form of hospital or mental ward.
>I spent the next 8 months there, and over that time, the grey filter of nothingness set in again.
>The color of my world had faded away again and I was left with nothing.
>They caught the guy and charged him with vehicular manslaughter while I was there.
>When I was released, I immediately went to join the military
>Wasn't long until they found my trip to the mental asylum and disqualified me
>Can't kill myself, can't join the military
>so I settled back into my routine of work, sleep, repeat.

It's been almost four years since, and more than anything I want to die.

Moral of the story is, don't ever let yourself be happy. Life will constantly beat you down until you think there's nothing left to take. Then it will give you the smallest taste of happiness, just so it can take that from you as well.
>>
>>684086241
you think so? is it worth staying in contact with her? i always felt we were destined to be together, but the timing just never worked out since we were with different people at the times. i guess i feel like now shes married its a permanent thing. its really hard to forget about her, i fuck around with other girls but none have come close to her, im just hoping theres someone else out there i feel just as strongly about but it doesnt seem possible tbh.
>>
>>684086765
It's a school thing. She was only here for a while as a transfer student but is heading home. I guess she got homesick.

and inb4 you thinking I'm in high school and this is some dumb teen drama (not saying you do but covering my bases) I'm in grad school in a MA program
>>
>>684086874
is this real or are you trolling with copy pasta, this is pretty heavy shit anon. 10/10 story for drama
>>
>>684086874
Someone screencap please
>>
>>684086874
alright you straight up need a hug come here bro
>>
>>684086999
trips has spoken it is copypasta
>>
>>684077777
>>
>>684086874
You have had a really hard life
>>
>>684080426
>King of MANlets
>Beta

Pick one. Plenty of alpha as fuck manlets out there
>>
>>684086874
You're wrong anon. The story of your life is richer having met that person. You are forever changed. And now every time you touch the life of anyone else, Grace is there helping guide your hand.
>>
>>684086911

Well, what is stoppin you from transferring with her?
>>
>>684087280

Whatever you say, half stack
>>
>>684087513
please someone
>>
>>684086874
>Moral of the story is, don't ever let yourself be happy. Life will constantly beat you down until you think there's nothing left to take. Then it will give you the smallest taste of happiness, just so it can take that from you as well.

Story of my life
>>
>>684087516
I'd have to quit my program. In my field you can't do jack shit with just a BA. It's just not an option.

She however is an undergrad. She could stay longer if she so chose.
>>
>>684087513
bump
>>
File: pepe 56789876545678.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
pepe 56789876545678.png
18 KB, 509x411
>>684087513
tfw don't know how to screencap so that amazing story will be lost forever
>>
working on screencapping
>>
>>684087959
thank you
>>
>>684086874
Her personality, her touch, and her spirit is a part of you. If you give up now then she truly dies then. I know what im saying might not have any weight after what you have been through, but Please keep on living anon. Do it for her.
>>
>>684088032
dont tell him what to do kill yourself
>>
>>684086874
maybe now that some years have pasted they will let you join the army?
>>
>>684088150
underaged b&
>>
>>684088150
I guess your right. I really have no right.
>>
>>684088184

That mental illness shit is pretty much a blanket infinite disqualifier
>>
bumping for screencap
>>
keep the thread alive guys
>>
screencap pls
>>
File: gracefinal.png (803 KB, 1360x4344) Image search: [Google]
gracefinal.png
803 KB, 1360x4344
I think I did this right
>>
>>684088493
BUMPPPPPP
>>
>>684088633
Gentleman and scholar, and dubs.

Have all the internets
>>
>>684086874
Have you tried living with her parents? I hope im not saying anything insensitive, but maybe at the very least you can have a real mother and father relationship.
>>
>>684088633
thanks
>>
>>684088732
I still talk to them pretty regularly. Though I have shut myself off from pretty much all other communication. Nowadays I am more than financially stable, and can support this house on a single job. Last thing I'd want is to burden them.
>>
File: FeelsCap5-13-16.png (956 KB, 1842x4962) Image search: [Google]
FeelsCap5-13-16.png
956 KB, 1842x4962
>>684088633
Well, fuck, I capped it, too, only difference is I kept some of the reactions in there.
>>
>>684088633
Well that's my fill of feels for the year.
>>
>>684086874
You are an amazing person and the world would be a worse place without you. Don't give up, I fucking beg you. Keep fighting if only because it's what she would want you to do. A life can change overnight; you never know what's in store for you. I know that sounds like a fucking Hallmark card but I'm speaking as somebody who has literally lived in my bedroom for the past 3 years due to crippling depression, and for no real reason has started to improve recently. I can't even fathom what you're going through but one thing I do know is that THINGS CHANGE. My dad has been depressed for his whole adult life and now at the age of fucking 65 he's better than ever. I don't know how somebody can recover over the course of a few months after living in hopelessness for so long. I just know that it *happens.*

Stay safe, anon. I've never prayed for anybody in my life but I will pray for you tonight.
>>
>>684088838
More than anything Its good that you're at least financially stable. I can't speak for anything you have been through though. I am so sorry. You have my deepest apologies.
>>
File: 1460088321653.png (246 KB, 293x399) Image search: [Google]
1460088321653.png
246 KB, 293x399
>>684089205
>>684086874
>>684086874
>>
>>684087564
Not even short. Just got manlet friends
>>
>>684086874
>>684086874
since you know the identity of the guy who killed her, why dont you just become the punisher and seek vengeance? fucking erase that faggot you cuck
>>
File: 1455517937758.jpg (49 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1455517937758.jpg
49 KB, 556x561
>>684089474
if dubs anon must do this
>>
>>684089474
Couldn't honestly say why I don't. It would involve finding what prison specifically he went to, hoping he's still there, and getting myself in there.
>>
File: OhWinter.png (736 KB, 1280x5186) Image search: [Google]
OhWinter.png
736 KB, 1280x5186
>>
File: EB.png (883 KB, 1632x4644) Image search: [Google]
EB.png
883 KB, 1632x4644
>>
>>684090002

Trips, now you gotta read this.
>>
File: SpacemanFeels.png (310 KB, 1986x1906) Image search: [Google]
SpacemanFeels.png
310 KB, 1986x1906
>>
>>684090064
There's no trips, faggot
>>
File: TreeStory.jpg (762 KB, 1744x3204) Image search: [Google]
TreeStory.jpg
762 KB, 1744x3204
>>
File: Reason2Live.jpg (1 MB, 795x2187) Image search: [Google]
Reason2Live.jpg
1 MB, 795x2187
>>
File: DavidHiggs.png (698 KB, 1234x4568) Image search: [Google]
DavidHiggs.png
698 KB, 1234x4568
>>
File: sisterfeels.png (778 KB, 2712x2974) Image search: [Google]
sisterfeels.png
778 KB, 2712x2974
>>
>>684089880
People move around the prison system all the time. You'll never find him, good luck though.
>>
File: Thanksb.png (590 KB, 2645x3258) Image search: [Google]
Thanksb.png
590 KB, 2645x3258
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.