[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the reality of hair loss. Is the industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 624x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 624x920
Let's talk about the reality of hair loss.

Is the industry supressing solutions? What happened with the lab rats that grew human hair (and ears)? I heard it wasn't pushed forward since the hair only regrew solid white.

Anyway I'm in my late twenties and bald enough that completely shaving my head is really my last viable option. People look at me differently big time, I'm more intimidating then ever and people make a lot of assumption (racist, biker etc). I'd like to see what you're going thru anon and what you might know about the future of hair restoration.
>>
>>683789513

i'm struggling not to end myself for now, i'll end myself soon
>>
>>683789513
This morning I tried an egg yolk mask on my hair, tomorrow I'm going to try onion juice on my hair.
>>
File: 1462070201910.jpg (36 KB, 302x516) Image search: [Google]
1462070201910.jpg
36 KB, 302x516
>>683789513
I'm black it's actually my 32 birthday and I only have mild thinning . I stopped using shampoo and n ow only rinse my hair and it is getting fuller. Gonna start rubbing caster oil in it daily I hear that works to regrow dead cells.
>>
>>683789513
>be me
>be 20 turning 21 in a month
>thinning hair on top and receding hair line
I mean I could shave my head but I have a huge fucking head and I'd scare off everyone seeing as I'm 6'9 and 120kg
>>
60-yo with a full head of hair here - not even a small bald spot or widow's peak.

You have my sympathy.
>>
>>683789513
im going bald too. Been thinning for years but eh fuck it what can you do. Ill end up shaving it all off soon anyways
>>
>>683790191
I would suggest using distilled or purified water instead of tap
>>
>>683790897
Yea I heard if you drink a lot of it you will not lose your hair
>>
>>683789513
cut your hair in the 2 - 5 mm range and you'll not look like a skinhead
>>
another suggestion guys is to not binge drink. This definitely increased hair loss
>>
File: beard1.png (275 KB, 388x286) Image search: [Google]
beard1.png
275 KB, 388x286
balding, but have kick ass beard, so there's that.
>>
>>683789513
lifestyle, environmental toxins.
>>
>>683791109
No I meant literally in your showers and on your head. Yes drinking actually pure water is in so many ways better but I'm speaking directly to shampooing and external use which is less talked about or focused on
>>
>>683791130
>388x286
what the fuck did you take this with? your fucking penis hole?
>>
File: jason-statham-460_1691091a.jpg (70 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
jason-statham-460_1691091a.jpg
70 KB, 460x288
you need to clip that shit thats left on your head right off and go with a 3 day shadow.
>>
>>683791221
Please elaborate

Sources?
>>
>>683791262
Yup, the penis hole. Good eye.
>>
>>683791130
>>683791333
I combined these two looks exactly. My head looks like Jason and my beard looks like mr. Sriracha
>>
>>683791414
I could tell from the angle
>>
not bald and have no history of baldness in my family but have a plan if i do. As soon as i notice that im thinning on top, shaving it all off and being bald. I dont care what anyone thinks.
>>
>>683791367

it's just bullshit people have been balding for millenars, same thing about egg yolk, or purified water or any of this shit.

it's genetic, you are just fucked, the only way is chirurgy, or maybe gene therapy but that wont work before a good 20 to 30 years.
>>
>>683791130
>but have kick ass beard
I have some bad news for you........
>>
>>683789513

Same shit with cancer, you make more money by putting off the good stuff.

Anything is attainable with the technology we have now.
>>
Best is to just accept and embrace it. So what? you're fucking bald. It's not like you're crippled and chicks will still fuck you. Life will go on.
>>
>>683789513
Lmao that is the worst part of shaving your head. I actually grew my hair out after 10 years of shaving it for that reason. Good luck Anon! Also look up hair regrowth from steroid use. Should help.
>>
>>683791684
Alright. I had no problem with what you were saying until I hit a contradiction.

>I don't care what anyone thinks.
>plan to shave my head so I don't look like I'm building so nobody thinks I'm a weirdo pedophile rapist skinhead because I care what everyone thinks

Does nobody read the shit they write before posting it?
>>
>>683791684
I thought the same my friend but it's really not that simple. Luckily I have a symmetrically shaped head and a full beard so being bald is a good look for me all things considered. However, I am easily type caster now. A whole percentage of women avoid me and a new percentage get soaked right away. Most normies think I'm a skinhead or a biker. Niggers cross the street when I'm coming now.

That all said I'd rather have hair again
>>
>>683791960
>building
>balding
Fuck, your bad writing is contagious! AHHHH!
>>
>>683791760
What, it grows in full, not patchy, and many women I've been with like it.
>>
23, balding in the front, rogaine has slowed it but still balding on the left side more than right. Comb over is solid right now, cant even notice it unless I point it out. Only thing is hair transplant or shave it.

I'll stop using Pantene and try something else if needed. Any hair car products for wavy hair?
>>
I'm 34 and my hair is graying - my only consolation is that i still have a full head of hair. Its thicker than ever.
>>
>>683790832
What's your secret?
>>
>>683791367
it's a holistic aproach.
they say genetics cause it, but it's just lifestyle adapted (that's "inherited").
this is a german site very good, but the translation is shit:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zentrum-der-gesundheit.de%2Fhaarausfall-ursachen.html

- Eat healthy
- Do sports
- Good circaidian rhythm
- no stress
- check into alkaline diets
!- detox your body of vaccine residues, env. toxins, etc. (many different options).
- avoid mechanical, chemical, physical stress (e.g. too much direct sun).

Everything that makes you feel better, take care of every need. this ranges from deep and correct breathing (also detox) to enough water, no antiobiotic meat, no wheat, enough protein(lupinus) and fat (coco)
Of course, women prevent this, to keep us working for them, but thats another story.

Of course school medicine does supress this.

Do not use progain, minoxidil or this shit.

but this is hard red pilled.
>>
>>683791960
I'm not that poster but you can not care, fundamentally, what others think. That doesn't mean you can't still put forth effort to have them think favorable of you. They aren't mutually exclusive. I can dress well and not care what people think about how I dress
>>
>>683791702
look at tribes. they have been balding when they came in contact with western life style. and here it's a growing phenomenon.

genetics are - as always - an excuse for the individual to do nothing, an excuse for school medicine because they can't give an answer.
>>
>>683789513
That's a thing.. and it's not nearly as important a thing as you think it is. What you need to do is find a haircut that suits your level of baldness... and if completely bald then rock it. If only sparse coverage there are cuts for that, but do something that suits the rest of your outward appearance and personality. IF you're stuck stark bald, then find ways to make it work, head wear, bandanas, a new pair of glasses that are more fashionable. There are options, but first thing is to realize that we all get old, we all get fat, we all get uglier, and most of us males are going to go bald to some degree. Find what suits you the best, and work on your confidence. Self confidence is much more important than scalp coverage trust me.
>>
>>683791865
you stupid nigger
>>
>>683792134
>What, it grows in full, not patchy, and many women I've been with like it.
Maybe, but it looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>683792134
>many women I've been with like it.
>many

kek
>>
File: 1461702296116.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461702296116.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
Almost 27
have lots of thick hair on my head, chest and ass
>>
tattoo some hair in.problem solved
>>
>>683792226
>What's your secret?
Good genes, I'm afraid. My younger brother has to resort to a buzz-cut, so he missed out on the genetic lottery. Father's side go bald; mother's side do not
>>
>>683792502
hard shilling.
>>
>>683792304
if you're dressing well in order to make a good impression, you want people to think favorably of you, so therefore you do care what they think

if you don't care what they think, then you put no effort towards making them think favorably of you
>>
>>683792134
I think he's saying cause it looks unkempt. My beard hair is identical to yours and people pitch the "terrorist" and "homeless" beard lines to me all the time. They are normies who are OBSESSED with appearance and find their idols in magazines and celebrity but could never admit it to themselves or others.

That being said keep in mind some of not most people are going to see your beard and have instant reactions in their mind that you're a slob, lazy, terrorist etc.

Try to make it look softer and more symmetrical and fluffy if you can. Like you actually comb and maintain it and this reaction will go away mostly
>>
>>683789513
There's nothing you can do about it. Just like your height or your dick size. The less you obsess over it and go on with your life, the better.
>>
>>683792232
I'm redpilled friend.

Have any sources of people who have turned it around on their own?
>>
>>683792722
>Father's side go bald; mother's side do not

It's funny how the idiots still believing genetics contradict themselves.

School medicine states that one's mother's father is the trace, others only ask for the men in the family of the father.

It's all bullshit, we all know it, we all know our food and water is poisoned, we all know our lifestyle is cancer, we all know our sexuality is crippled, and we change nothing at a large scale because Rothschild is just so comfy.

Fucking betas.
>>
>>683792304
No, you can't. You can "not care" what random fuckers think and still dress nice, but he literally just said
>I don't care what anyone thinks.
ANYONE. Immediately after saying that he was going to change his hairstyle so he doesn't look like some kind of criminal/pedo/racist/etc.

It's like saying you don't give a shit. Yes. Yes, you do. You still participate in society and try to be perceived as vaguely fuckable. You give a shit. Sorry if it seems like a nitpicking thing to say, but you can't follow up a statement with a 100% contradiction one sentence later and not catch some shit from someone.
>>
>>683791992
>Niggers cross the street when I'm coming now.
Bitch niggas lol
We both know if you got to southside chicago no one's crossings the street in fear of you
>>
>>683792832
If this guy did any of those things it wouldn't look like his post now would it? If you grow a beard that looks like that, you deserve to be called a hobo. Grooming is still a thing if you're too lazy to fucking shave.
>>
>>683792999
nice trips.

there are sources of people saying it, I myself and people I know but of course there won't be large scale studies.

This is where the munkeys chime in:
> hurr durr muh statistics

There is never going to be a cure for auto immun diseases because the system it would have to originate from is the root of the problem, is the problem.
>>
>>683789513
>mfw full thick head of hair and almost zero baldness in my family history

Enjoy your sunburnt scalps, fags. I'll be the old guy banging all the nursing home hunnies
>>
>>683792502
He's right. You're the nigger. There's only money in perpetually sick people. Not healthy or dead people. Same applies here. Why solve the problem when they can have you pay in forever to "maintain" it
>>
>>683793357
>>683793258
these guys get it.
>>
>>683792766
Again not mutually exclusive. I'm sure you're black and white views in life are going great for you and your tumblr friends
>>
>>683793357
>this is what I've been saying about cancer for years
>government has the cure to most diseases, won't let anyone outside the 1% access them
>>
http://www.medicaldaily.com/cure-baldness-spanish-scientists-use-stem-cells-restore-hair-growth-315446

in a few years maybe
>>
>>683792232
- Eat healthy
- Do sports
- No stress

All these are fine, the rest is just pseudo science.
You inherit balding to some extent, and your diet and general health affects it. Rogaine can help somewhat, that's as close as you get to stopping it if you're still losing hair with a good lifestyle.
It might be worth a visit to the doctor if you think you're missing out on nutrients or vitamins, but go to a real doctor, not any "lifestyle coaches" or "Naturopaths". They'll just sell you very expensive nothings.

No magic distilled water (it's just not very good for you in general to drink too much of that either), no herbs or detox.
>>
>>683793006
Underrated post
>>
>>683793183
My city has a higher kill per capita then Chicago and they cross the street "fam"

You're not hard and they're not hard. Get lynched nigger
>>
>>683792420
Another hypothesis is they are balding now because they don't die at 30-40 anymore.

Just a thought.
>>
>>683793220
So you're a facial hair expert and prescribe to the ideal that because someone doesn't look like they should that they should go and buy products and use techniques to look like they "should"?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x960
Just turned 23 and I've got nothing but peach fuzz on top. Life is hard
>>
>>683793357
So why do scientists do research in attempts to find cures? Why do pharma companies pay for this research?

>>683793662

And now we're in conspiracy theory nutjob territory.
>>
>>683793662
They recently cured skin cancer and I then saw nothing on it again. That was maybe 9-12minths ago?
>>
>>683792232
>redpill
>holistic
>detox

In the trash it goes
>>
>>683793766
Shilling me softly
>>
>>683792232
Sounds like a bunch of shit
>>
>>683794444
fucking faggot, stoling quads
>>
File: check em.jpg (8 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
8 KB, 262x193
>>683794444
check 'em
>>
>>683794475
Not that anon but fuck you. Shilling what? A healthy lifestyle? About the only shillable thing on that post is Rogaine and I don't think Rogaine would pay people to talk about it on 4chan. You think everything is a shill. I don't know if you go there, but you belong on /pol/ with the other false-flaggers.
>>
>>683794444
Hot quads
>>
>>683794135
This.
>>
>>683794380
You mean this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3097792/Could-HERPES-halt-spread-skin-cancer-Virus-kick-starts-immune-kills-diseased-cells.html

The word "could" is an important one there.
>>
>>683794444
>>683794748
faghott leave the quads over here >>683791352
>>
>>683794374
>why do scientists do research
Money
>why do pharma pay for it
To own the findings and sur press them. Read above money.

This is such an easy concept to grasp. If they cure something they make money on the cure then everyone's cured and that's it. If they cure something and they only let you have a little to keep you going, you pay for the rest of your life and your children and their children will also. It's perpetual profetiering. It happens in every as per of human health from hospitals to the food and water you consume.
>>
>>683794374
>So why do scientists do research in attempts to find cures? Why do pharma companies pay for this research?

Are you mentally disabled? Oh, right you are, because you are big pharma's little fuckboy, boytoy, shillboy.

Do I really need to explain the difference between treatment and cure?

School medicine has NEVER cured ANY disease, the treat them to keep human capital, human cattle functioning for work, but the symptoms then just shift.

>>683794374
>And now we're in conspiracy theory nutjob territory.

It's also funny how these people like you, who claim to own logic and evidence never bring arguments.

>>683794135
There have been east asian tribes living well past 90 4oo years ago.

Can't let the industrial reserve army, our (then) European work army let this know.

ALL SAVAGES!

CAPITAL IS GOD.

Enslave yourself and pay for it.
>>
>>683789513
Regularly massaging my scalp stopped my hair loss completely and has literally led to hair regrowth in the thinning areas along my hairline. Hair loss is caused by the overproduction of sebum in the sebaceous glands, causing the whole scalp to swell, gradually shrinking each follicle until it can no longer emerge. Scalp massages squeeze the glands, releasing sebum, you'll feel a significant amount of oil after the first couple times. Shampoo contributes to sebum overproduction, but massaging seems to completely counteract it. I've read stories of completelt bald 50+ year old men regrowing hair simply by massaging their scalp every day. Of course the (((pharaceutical industry))) would rather have you pay a fortune for finasteride which literally blocks the metabolization of dihydrotestosterone, feminizing you and killing your sex drive.

tl;dr scalp massages, scalp massages, scalp massages
>>
>>683789513
>be me teens
>have a great-uncle with the worst come-over
>both grandfathers have receding hairline on the top of their heads, still hair on the sides and back though
>always said I would either shave my head or cut it really short when I start to go bald noticeably
>
>be me, early twenties
>start going bald
>cut it of really short, clippers at min, just one step above taking a razor to it basically.
>and zero fucks where given since then

You just have to find something that works for you op, bald, really short, beard or not, glasses, hats, etc...

But, and this is my main point, whatever you choose just rock that shit. Don't try to hang on to your hair you'll loose it anyway and look like a looser doing it. Owning that shit just radiates confidence etc.. don't be a pussy
>>
>>683790832
You do know that a widows peak is what humans hairlines start out as, right?
>>
>>683789513
Op i have the solution for all of you with hair loss.

Just shave the hair off your asshole and glue it too your head.
> Profit?
>>
>>683794380
This is how cures work when hyped by journalists.

Scientist regularly find cures in vitro (in test tubes) or if it's gone further, in mice. Quite often it ends up needing lethal doses of the "cure" to get the desired effect, and if they can't find any way to effectively deliver it to a human without killing them, there's not much more to do.

This happens all the time, and the media keeps hyping basic science discoveries as cures, even though the people working on it knows it's 5-15 years away if everything works out, and it pretty much never just works out.

Medicine is hard. No one is trying to keep the cure away. If a company chose to ignore the others, and make the cure that's already there, they'd be rich. There's simply no reason for any individual company not to make it.

God damn conspiracy theorists drive me crazy. You don't need a conspiracy if you'd just read up on how shit works, not just read up on what other conspiracy theorists think.
>>
>>683794795
Rogaine is shit. It hardly works and causes other health issues. Do your own research. Look at the sources and decide for yourself. I have and these are the conclusions I've found. When I say you're shilling it's because you are wether you realize it or not propogating this mass bullshit.

A pill for every ill.
>>
>>683795054
comb-over is what i meant
>>
>>683794332
Ouch mate... How is it going with girls ?
>>
>>683794993
If it were this simple, there is literally nothing the big bad pharmaceutical industry could do to stop the truth from getting out.
>>
>>683794811
>dailymail

Let's find a better source. I do believe it was in relation to herpes
>>
>>683795336
if it was in relation to herpes, then that's what you were thinking of

if you've heard nothing further about it, then research is either still ongoing or it turned out unfavorably
>>
>>683795291
I'm no cads nova but I do alright. A lot of times they say shit like " it's not that big of a deal" or " I couldn't imagine you with hair" but I know their lying. Definitely affects my confidence though.
>>
>>683794993
This! Thank you for posting about finasteride. Fucking do research people
>>
>>683795250
Personally i think comb-over is the best option. I love laughing at those, if more people had it the world would be a better place. At least for me.
>>
>>683795054
>Owning that shit just radiates confidence etc.. don't be a pussy
Precisely what I was going for with my post >>683792490
It takes not being that beta fucker that tries to rock the skullet thinking those few strands hide the gleaming patch of skin. Focus on what works for your personality, there IS something! I assure you, and hairplugs for men, or growing mouse hair on your scalp is not the option.. And at this point I need to point out... The mouse with the ear on it's back, that was an implant grown from a petri dish, and then inserted, not grown on the mouse itself.
>>
>>683795308
believe me or not, all I know is that I was balding, and now I'm not. 4 months in and hair that was previously thinning is thick again, with hair regrowing all along my scalp. like with so many things, the truth is right in front of us, we just don't see it. google it, I'm not the only one
>>
>>683794885
So they finance research for cures, cures are found, scientists who found the cures and whose families would benefit from it never say a word and the pharma company suppresses the cure because this makes them money by allowing them only to treat it? If they were interested in just making money, they'd only dump money into research of treatments and not cures. With no financing for cure research, scientists would be unable to discover cures and so there would be no cures to suppress and pharma companies would be even more profitable.

Good logic though. You're awake. You're not one of the sheeple.
>>
>>683794332
Find a look that works for you and own your hair loss. Wear collared shirts rather than man-boy tshirts. Lift, get a little color, you'll have more confidence, you'll eventually find a mate. She probably wont be a supermodel, but very few of us get those, m8.
Best of luck.
>>
>>683791130
>but have kick ass beard
Right... It looks like my hairy scrotum mate
>>
>>683793006
>Fucking betas.
Fucking betas with full heads of hair, you mean
>>
>>683795659
Dude, I get that it's impossible to just "get over it", insecurities run deep. But try to own it. Shave or trim it real short, and it really isn't that bad. You'll look like a badass with some stubble. I mean, we can't all look like fucking Statham, wish I did, but you'll pull it of.
>>
>>683796176
Actually, that line of logic goes much deeper, there is cure income, and there is treatment income, and they are tiered... and both make retarded money. Why focus on a treatment, when you could a cure, and why not keep both viable?
>>
>>683793006
>>683793837
Samefag butthurt when everybody ITT ignored his stupidity
>>
File: 1462738771546.png (124 KB, 244x326) Image search: [Google]
1462738771546.png
124 KB, 244x326
>ITT people giving fucks about their hair

lmao what are you faggots? girls?

grow some balls and stop whining over shit like this or you will go nowhere in your lifes
>>
>>683790536
>same
>>
I used to think that anyone called "Clive" would eventually go bald.
>>
>>683790104
>onion juice
That'll really get the girls!
You think people were looking at you weird before! Wait till you soak your head in onion juice! I know. I used to work at a frozen vegetable packing plant, and during onion season I had no friends that would let me near them until I had washed my head thoroughly with lemon juice (which is about all that works for the smell)... You're going about this all backwards! Don't let swaps desperation make you do stupid shit.
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 750x1334
>>683796373
Just get out gud goy
>>
>>683790536
youre 6'9 and 120kg, people will be scared anyway

so just don't give a fuck and shave your head
>>
>>683795237
>shill
You don't know what that means, do you? A shill is someone who is an accomplice to a hawker, scalper or swindler who pretends to be enthusiastic about a product/service to drum up business. A swill can also just be someone giving an endorsement for something they have an interest in.

I have no interest in Rogaine or any other pharmaceuticals that don't help me get my job done so you can fuck right off. The only interest I have right now is giving you shit for using a word you don't know the meaning of to be a prick on the internet. Fuck Rogaine and fuck you, too!

>>/pol/
>>
rofl redpill faggots

medical conspiracy! holistic medicinessss avoid toxins!!

roflllllllllllllllllllllllll
>>
I'd rather be fully bald than have that muslim/hipster style beard
>>
>>683796667
>I don't back rogaine
>keeps bringing it up
>keeps defending pharma

One more time and I'll believe you
>>
>>683789513
oldfag here.
the only solution is to get a decent job and find a girl who doesn't earn as much as you.
start working out because bald + fat = can only keep a woman by having kids with her

if you are intimidating bald you are probably a jerk or have a neck tattoo. date a hot white supremacist girl.
>>
>>683796820
Hey, fuck Rogaine. Minoxidil is the active substance, there's a fuckton of brands, Kirkland and Equate are two that sell the shit. Then again, I might be a shill for Minoxidil generally and not Rogaine. So yeah.
>>
File: 1417747405222.jpg (23 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
1417747405222.jpg
23 KB, 320x305
>>683796820
This better be bait. Nobody should be this stupid and have access to advanced communication devices.

I have no problem with whatever you are saying except you keep using a word you obviously don't know about. Do my research? Do your own on the words you're typing on your fucking keyboard! I fucking hate the word shill because nobody uses it right.
>>
>>683797228
Ok shill
>>
>>683797633
Whatever, faggot. Suck on ma benis :D:D:D
>>
Women dislike bald guys just as much as those who weigh 400+ lbs.

This is a common response from women in single ads...

>>No bald men. Just No.
>>
File: 1455422234471.png (55 KB, 165x168) Image search: [Google]
1455422234471.png
55 KB, 165x168
>2016 and the hairloss treatments we have are basically the same as they were in the 80s

Fuck this shit. The big pharma companies dont give a shit apparently.
>>
File: Hair.png (823 KB, 1115x310) Image search: [Google]
Hair.png
823 KB, 1115x310
I honestly don't know if my hair is thinning or not.
Went to a dermatologist and she said it didn't look like balding, but that I was slightly thinner on top, but that was pretty normal.

I have always had thin hair, but I never thought about it until recently.

First picture is 5 years ago,
Second is half a year ago
And last one is this week were I got myself a sunburn, which is why it's red. It seems like my scalp is only visible in strong light or from camera flashes. There's not much to see in regular light, which is what the second picture is taken in.

It doesn't seem like it's progressing, but I'm still paranoid as fuck
>>
just rock the bruce willis guys, shit. Hollywood went out of their way to make bald a 'look' so take that.
>>
Shave it bald the get the stubble tattooed back in. Seriously works for appearances.
>>
>>683798202
I don't know shit about what you're talking about, but I have some common sense. Maybe it's because balding men who check out singles ads are sad, pathetic creatures. You know, like people who answer or make singles ads?
>>
Op here thanks for the thread guys. Glad to see some red pills on 4chins.
>>
>>683789513
im losing my hair since 16, im now 29, i still ahve hair but very tiny so im bald literaly, im using a realistic wig since 1 years ago and i wish i would started before, ppl look me nice again and i get much more girls than in years and i look better
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
>>683789513
22 and starting to thin out

>tfw
>>
>>683791130
At least comb it you fuckin chawch
>>
>>683789513
Starting balding a bit before even turning 20 and just shaved it all off now. No point in trying to grow hair if you're gonna have a Costanza hair style. Best advice to people balding is to shave that shit off don't even attempt it lol
>>
File: jes.jpg (13 KB, 206x273) Image search: [Google]
jes.jpg
13 KB, 206x273
related
>>
>>683789513
So here's the reality of the matter, hair loss ain't advanced enough to save us within the next 20 years so if you're bald(ing?), you just better learn to deal with it like a man.

Honestly, so what? if you're bald you just shave it all and grow out some facial hair and you'll look tougher... particularly if you hit the gym too.

Also, this is one of those thigns, like any ailment or disease, there's more money in treating it than curing it, so it may NEVER truly be fixed.

You can get implants or plugs but they usually look fake or ugly unless if you have many tens of thousands to pay for top surgeons and then several more thousand for maintenance.

You can get fipronil but it essentially works by surpressing testosterone (the components for hair loss are genetic suceptiblity and dihydratestosterone to trigger it). Guys have wound up with permanent damage to their abilities to get hard, penis shrinkage (no shit), and bitch tits because you don't want to fuck around with reducing your bodies testosterone, though it may give you some hair back.

I believe rogaine is effective topically, but once again, hurts testosterone (but much less than fipronil), and you must CONTINUE to apply it regularly or all your gains will be lost.

Still, the best option is just to go bald with dignity. You can still sport several hairstyles that look good with a receding hairline, but once your hairline is back 3 inches or so from where it started, you're pretty much best off shaving it all off. Nothing goofier looking than some type of comeover from the front or back.

In this age, the bald head is a cool look (fully bald, not the bagel of hair around your head), don't be ashamed to rock it.

Genetics has blessed and cursed every man differently, rather than whining about it learn to happily work with what you got. You could have had a micropenis in the genetic lottery... instead you just have thinning hair, could be far worse.
>>
>>683794993
If the problem is overproduction then why would I try to release it more. I'm confused anon. Help me.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.