[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you /b/ros justify why we should kill animals? well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 28
File: animal abuse.jpg (19 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
animal abuse.jpg
19 KB, 236x236
Can any of you /b/ros justify why we should kill animals? well they have feelings, and have the right to live, tell me some good reasons not to go vegan
>>
If lettuce tasted like bacon I would become a vegan.
>>
Some animals kill humans, they do it for food and so do we so fuck off
>>
Because animals are retards.
>>
>>683778228

wow, you made it to 2 responses before this retarded ass comparison came up

slaughtering 7 billion animals per week with machines sure compares to a bear munching on some hikers once every 5 years
>>
>>683778009
Vegetables/Plants have feelings and the right to live too.
>>
Animals don't care about the ethics of eating other animals, and neither should we.

Animals are lesser species that will always be at the mercy of whoever is the most powerful (us)

also

it tastes good
>>
>>683778009
Kill them, before they kill us
>>
>>683778634
bears. kek
>>
animals are cute go vegan!
>>
>>683778009
>vegan
>cash crops
>kill/discard animals that hurt your yields

>eating meat
>protein
>using dead animals
>fucking yum

But i do agree that we should maybe eat less or grow our own animals so that we would become sensubalized
>>
>>683778009
Because being vegan actually has a big impact on the environment. What with fertilizers, pesticides, etc. It takes up space, aure you could grow in tall greenhouses, but that is going to take alot of energy to do so, so instead of our energy going towards other important thing, we now have to use it to grow our plants because to save space we have to grow them in buildings. These olants require very fertile soul, sure you can use hydroponics but they are usually lacking in nutrition, unless you spike the water, which then makes water unusable for any other purpose than growing plants. You cant grow organic crops because that would require even more land, and would lead to mass starvation, so now we have to use gmos. Some people dont like them. So in conclusion, meat is still a very viable option for getting protein and calorie dense meals.
>>
animals have feelings and can feel for you and for yourself. you can find urself in animals i am vegan because i love living life and animals should live too go green guys
>>
Because animals are tasty and warm and I could not give 2 shits what happens to them. We climbed our way up, and now we reap the rewards.
>>
File: 1452248303446.jpg (39 KB, 567x478) Image search: [Google]
1452248303446.jpg
39 KB, 567x478
>>683778009

>they have feelings, and have the right to live

without the infrastructure there most will not have a chance at life.
>>
>>683778009
Shit ang giggles
>>
human=dominant species
dominant species>other species

evolution is competition, we won the contest and now we can take what we need.
-end of my argument.
>>
>>683778688
Can't remember the comedian, but "Plants are alive too, They're just easier to catch". Always my go-to line for vegan whiners.
>>
>>683778236
Lel this. They should not be so easy to catch
>>
>>683778236
/thread
>>
File: tumblr_m7tfkb8EjA1r3ppj6o1_500.png (401 KB, 416x659) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7tfkb8EjA1r3ppj6o1_500.png
401 KB, 416x659
>>683778009
Because meat is so tasty
>>
>would you eat a baby human?
Lets think about it
>less humans
>less pollution
>more jebs
>better economy
Fuck yes i would eat a human baby
>>
File: 1FgjXRa.jpg (29 KB, 550x510) Image search: [Google]
1FgjXRa.jpg
29 KB, 550x510
>>683779815
Forgot pic
>>
>>683778009
god wouldn't put tasty ,slow moving, defenseless animals of this earth for me if he didn't want me to eat them
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 850x400
>>683778009
What's it feel like knowing that when It happens your moral decision to not kill and eat animals will go out the window in about a week? You won't last. Not in the sense that you'll starve to death because you'll refuse to eat animal products. Quite the opposite in fact. You will gladly accept your portion of the day's harvest.
>>
>>683778155
>implying pleasure justifies killing sentient beings

>>683778228
appeal to nature fallacy much? that doesn't mean killing animals is right or morally fine. You can justify rape with this thinking

>>683778236
hitler much? would you be okay with killing babies and retards.. oh i forgot this is 4chan.
>>
>>683779120
That was the biggest pile of horse shit I have ever heard. All this is already done for the animals we eat and the space we use for animals could be used for plant based diet. Plus all the shipping and greenhouse gasses that are produced by the meat industry are destroying the environment too.
>>
>>>>683778688
Op here, They don.t they arent self conscious, they just respire and photosynthesize, don't try comparing them with animals.
>>>>683778819
We should, we have evolved massively as a species and able to realize the consequences of our own actions
>>>>683779120
Smart answer but still, does taking up space and that small effect on the environment compete with killing billions of animals for luxury?
>>
>>683778009
>tell me some good reasons not to go vegan

Because I'm not a whiney faggot.
>>
>>683778688
plants don't have feelings. They don't have a central nervous system, actually they dont even have a local nervous system. and of course no brain to comprehend pain or reality.
>>
>>683780172
did you know that the enviroment is fucked
>>
>>683778009
>right to live
By what definition? Natural rights don't exist in nature, and thus are no more natural than Natural Light. Rights are a human construct formed to prevent one human from inflicting itself on another.
>>
File: dats bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
dats bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>683778009
>>
>>683778634
Don't hate us cause we're winning
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 335x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 335x379
Sausage gravy and biscuits with bacon and sunnyside up eggs.
>>
>>683780170
Yes but growing food leads to fertilizer run off. And no the amount of space to grow meat=/=the amount of space needed to grow plants. And the shipping costs wont go away once animals are no longer slaughtered, thats retarded.
>>683780172
Yes it does. If the whole world went on a vegan diet, the population would crumble.
>inb4 lol good
>>
>>683779120
do you think animals you eat live by photosynthesis? environmental impact of eating meat is folds of of that eating plants only. Seriously use your brain a little.
>>
>>683780107
If a baby or a retard (by that I mean acutal retard) meant nothing to noone I would not care whether someone would want to eat them.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x332
I think it's natural for us to eat meat. As a way of life and an industry, it grew out of our desire to not want to risk life and limb for protein in an age where agriculture was in its infancy.

Are you okay with hunting, OP? It's not machine-enabled slaughter (except for the gun part, if you like), though it's a nonetheless important aspect of rural life. Industrial meat just satisfies that hole in our diets when we don't want to hunt all the time.

I see you also mentioned "vegan," not just vegetarian. Is wanting to take care of animals, and in return using them for sustenance, okay? I'm talking eggs and milk. No harm done there, correct? I'd prefer pasture-raised and cafe-free myself, but I'm only a government employee and I don't have that kind of money.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Mfw my brother was eaten by your shitty vegan kind
>>
Because deze gaboons be treppin
>>
>>683780212
That is disgusting and almost put me off my KFC
>>
>>683780172
>hurt feelings from individuals too stupid to recognise themselves in the mirror
>consequences
>>
>>683780732
tru
>>
>>683780539
Think of the amount of energy needed to grow a plant outside, now put them inside.
>>
File: klanton.jpg (70 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
klanton.jpg
70 KB, 640x349
>>683778009
Because they're delicious. Fuck off OP.
>>
>>683778009
Can any of you /b/ros justify why we should kill humans? well they have feelings, and have the right to live, tell me some good reasons to go to war
>>
>>683780539
>>683779120
To piggyback on this, pigs and cows require a huge amount of water and food to raise them. There wouldn't be much of a shift in our requirements of space for growing vegetables, since we would essentially be cutting out the intermediary between ourselves and what is currently their feed. Not to mention, the US wastes a massive amount of its produce every year because we can't eat all of it and neither can our livestock.

That being said, I'm still very pro-meat.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 250x155) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 250x155
>>683780754
>>
>>683780819
seconded
>>
>>683781366
Tripended
>>
>>683780871
Well obviously if someone is attacking you, retaliation is proper. Generally, we shouldn't go to war.

I'm not entirely in favor of capital punishment because I think your debt to society can be paid in prison for life, but to be honest I've heard very good arguments on both sides of the matter.
>>
>>683781202
And plants require a huge amount of water and nutrients to grow.
>>
>they have feelings
whoop fee fucking doo. millions of human war casualties had feelings and that didn't save them.

>they have the right to live
no, they dont. no being has any rights if they cannot defend then by force. animals allow themselves to be subjugated through weakness.
>>
Cuz dem shits taste good.

I ate my pet rabbit, would do it again, tasted like chicken.
>>
File: 1460127147754.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1460127147754.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
>>683778009
>>
File: 1392706200315.png (72 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1392706200315.png
72 KB, 360x360
Well I kill animals for food. Also, I wear animal hides in cold weather. People even use bones for different things. Only faggots kill for sport.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 316x421
>>683782024
Neat
>>
Well i understand that 4chan doesn't have many vegans, i (op) love meat but some of my friends are vegan and against killing animals, I was just wondering what arguments i should use when in an argument with them about killing or not animals, thanks /b/ros
>>
>>683781744
I think you're skipping a few steps... We already grow plants for our livestock. And we need to feed the livestock and give them water.

Without livestock, we would just eat the plants ourselves.
>>
>>683780601
Well it's not natural actually. No carnivorous or true omnivorous animal gets atherosclerosis by eating dietary cholesterol. But humans get their arteries clogged all the time. There is much more than this. Optimal dietary cholesterol for humans is 0 and every animal product has cholesterol, plant-based foods have none.

Hunting (for food) is still not ethical. You don't need to eat meat to be healthy, so no means of killing them is okay. (Exception would be people living by their old culture, like central asian nomads or inuits etc. We don't have the right to impose our ethical beliefs/systems to them)

Just do a google/youtube search"dairy industry explained" or something like that. Also search for "chick culling". You can't use an animal for your own interests, it always ends up with animal suffering. I would also argue against any kind of domestication of animals including pet ownership in 1st-2nd world countries but that's another issue.
>>
>>683780754
that probably ends up in pet food, but you cause it by buying eggs.
>>
>>683782148
I see the peen
>>
>>683782148
If it's of any importance, most philosophy professors are vegetarians, and their job is to consider the moral/ethical implications of everything. But I still respectfully disagree.
>>
>>683778009
obviously we shouldn't treat animals the way we currently treat them. the answer is not permanent veganism. it is civil disobedience, boycotts, awareness campaigns, etc. there is nothing wrong with killing an animal for food. there is something wrong with birthing a calf and keeping it locked in a cage for months until all of its muscle atrophies, all so it can be a little more tender.
>>
1) we need to control animal population some way, killing them and just dumping the bodies would be even more cruel and less proactive

2) humans are omnivores for a reason, we rely on meat to provide us with certain proteins plants cannot offer. Obviously humans can just take a supplement to provide said proteins without eating meat. But why would I want to take a pill everyday when I can naturally include it in my diet?
>>
>>683782175
you can't go saying we don't have the right to impose on third world nomads but then turn around and say you have the right to impose on me you fucking stupid faggot I'm going to go to a restaurant and order veal right now jackass
>>
>>683778009
Two words: VEGAN GAINS
If being vegan turns you into a fucking psycho like that guy I wouldn't hesitate to chop up a screaming cow and eat it right then and there.
Well I also have a guro fetish so I might be biased, but still. Vegans are some crazy motherfuckers, and their diet's likely the cause. We are naturally omnivores for a reason.
>>
>>683778009
Why should animals be absolved from eating other animals? mostly from killing them quickly and efficiently, and pnly when they're hungry?
Why must herbivores/and vegan pewski's be asbsolved from murdereing millions of tonnes of vegitation? Did you know corn and grass can communicatie with one another via sounds, and chemical releases?

Who is there to blame? God? Earth? Our Ancestours?

Think before you speak.
>>
>>683780107
Someone tok an intro to ethics class
>>
>>683782175
So just because somebody is a tusken raider or snow dweller they can eat meat because forcing your opinions on them would be wrong?

How about this: forcing your opinion on anybody is wrong, not just isolated cultures.
>>
File: 20160511_122752.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160511_122752.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Eggs this summer
Meat in the winter
>>
>>683782632
k enjoy your chronic diseases.

thanks captcha: Select all images with salad.
>>
>>683782158
You understand that the main livestock food grown is corn right? A grain with barely any nutrients. We would have to alter all those fields to grow leafy greens, and leafy greens are not as hardy as corn.
>>
>>683782860
We all die at some point, i'd rather live a short life wherein i can eat delicious meat than a long miserable one where i stick carrots up my ass.
>>
>>683779256
She needs to tuck in her elbow
>>
File: 1253235662.gif (322 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1253235662.gif
322 KB, 500x375
animals taste nice on pizza

and in pasta

or on its own with sides

or in a pie

or on a burger

or in a taco...
>>
>>683782175
you're a donkey. phytosterols are worse than cholesterol when part of a high carb diet. most people in the world have a high carb diet. the cause of atherosclerosis has never been shown to be correlated with dietary cholesterol. Even LDL is not "bad" cholesterol. It can form highly dense molecules that end up clogging arteries but only if the lipid membrane outside of the arteries fails because of a high carb,low fat diet.

Scientists have proven that fat is the food group we should be eating most of, and specifically animal fat offers the most benefits to the human body.
>>
because it really doesn't matter if you think rationally and not like the emotional bitch you are.
The only intelligent argument is that meat production uses too much space for what it's worth but all your feeling bullshit tells me you're one of many retarded vegans
>>
>>683782860
thanks I'll enjoy a happy energetic life and maybe having treatable complications when I'm 80 only if i overdo it while you live a life of nobody liking you because your shitty insufficient diet leads to irritability and other mood problems that exacerbate your already extant narcissism
>>
>>683782175
>(Exception would be people living by their old culture, like central asian nomads or inuits etc. We don't have the right to impose our ethical beliefs/systems to them)
>trolling
>3 responses and counting
>8/10
troll on trolla
>>
>>683782784
>>683782632

Okay fags, explain how a nomad would live without using animals?
If you have access to internet, you have access to wide variety of plant foods to live healthy. You don't have excuse.

Also I ain't imposing shit to you, just sharing the facts. But of course when laws start to take place you won't be able to eat meat and then you can cry about the "imposing", maybe then you can start crying about laws imposing you not to rape or fuck child
>>
Cause you can't Beat Without The Meat
>>
I don't know about justification, but I know there are explanations.

I like the LOTR mythologies explanation for why creatures eat each other, disharmony within the code of creation, confusion, etc
>>
>>683783460
>LOTR mythologies explanation
how do they explain it?
>>
>>683778009
All animals die. In the wild, they die violently, inhumanely, in pain. In farming, we give them a quick painless bolt to the head.
Participating in the animal product industry means influencing how it operates. Vegans don't matter, they may as well be dead to farmers, but consumers can choose companies with better animal treatment records and can choose to buy free range products. If you really want to help animals, don't stop spending money on them altogether, that's self defeating. Spend your money wisely.
>>
rights, morality, and ethics are all synonymous with opinion. You can "reason" your way into or out of anything. Do what the fuck you want.
>ITT: faggots try to assert superiority through diet
>>
>>683783387
I don't need an excuse. I don't fucking care that some faggot wandering the desert has one, that has no bearing on me. you don't have an excuse to be wasting electricity whining about veganism on an anime imageboard. go live in a fucking hippie commune and grow beans to barely sustain you anemic lifestyle you cuck.
>>
>>683780107
Hitler was a vegetarian.
This thread is now bait.
>>
>>683780107
Careful, your female is showing.

Some advice, Femanon - starting all your arguments with 'blah blah blah much?' Makes it impossible to take you seriously. It's tantamount to using the word 'like' every few seconds.

Throughout history survival has been the luxury of the fittest. Morals are a human invention and, as a result, are inherently fallible.
>>
Serious question; is wearing wool against veganism?

Answer this seriously vegan folk
>>
>>683783287
Nope you will probably start to feel like shit in your middle ages. a whole foods plant based diet decreases depression gget rekt. http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/plant-based-diet-geico-study

>>683783189
lol you confusionist piece of shit talking bullcrap pseudo science keep reading pseudo scientific shit books like wheat belly and grain brain. dumbfuck. thinks chiropractors are scientists, idiot
>>
>>683783582

Read the allunidale.

I think it's called that.

It's very very short.
>>
>>683783410
How underage are you that you'd think that your post is at all funny
>>
>>683783794
hitler was "vegetarian" at some point of his life, but his favorite meals included meaty stuff. also hitler had breathed. now hold your breath
>>
>>683783949
Yes. They consider it 'animal slavery' since the sheep have no choice in their products being used. Same for honey.
>>
File: YouTube-logo-full_color.png (9 KB, 773x481) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-logo-full_color.png
9 KB, 773x481
>>683778009
LOL this video is the funniest react video ive ever seen its topkek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojgVOK1dMmM

remember to like and subscrite to the guy if you like his video so he deserves the positive you can say
>>
>>683778009
Coming from a farming background myself I can tell you first hand that as over generations of people farming we have protected our livestock from predators and disease which obviously over time means that so many more animals are around today than there would have been if there was no farming taking place. Yes you can argue about the mistreatment of animals in some farming practices but you can circumvent this by buying free range produce. Is it not better that all of these animals have lived without want for food, having shelter and safety their whole lives (albeit a shorter life than nature intended) than to have never existed at all?
>>
>>683783801
nice job dodging the meat of my arguments, maybe u vegan 2

>>683783949
yes, just do google search
>>
>>683784440
Have they ever seen a sheep get shaved? They love that shit.
>>
>>683784144
lol u shore r mad friend
>>
>>683784556
Damn copypasta just takes any form now huh?
>>
>>683784750
I'm not vegan, I'm just answering the question from their perspective. I lived in Scotland, I saw the misery of the sheep that escaped shearing and had to 'naturally' dispose of their wool through the year, I'm in no way against wool (or honey for that matter).
>>
>>683783387
If it comes to laws i'll just say it's because of my culture because that would make it OK.
>>
>>683784440

But it's not the same though

Taking the honey harms the bees and they don't like us doing it very much because they need it to go about their daily BEESiness haha get it

Wool however, the sheep needs to get rid of it, they're happier without it, there is no suffering to the sheep.

If a sheep isn't shawn then they get in a lot of pain and are at higher risk of infection and death...

So - not arguing but debate it with me now?

Sheep and wool is the one exemption to veganism in my books... And it's the most necessary of all animal clothing products, as well..
>>
>>683783949
I think it depends on the person, but mostly no vegans won't buy factory farmed anything but I feel that they're are some that would be more vegetarian if the animal products were ethically produced i.e. Small farm. Many vegans consider any for of animal ownership slavery(which it technically is in the case of farming) and refuse to even own pets, everyone's different I'm vegetarian and I might not do things other veggies would do or I might do things they wouldn't, for me I'm just trying to do what I think is right although I've been debating going vegan
>>
>>683784943
I said "they". i never assumed you were a vegan.
>>
>>683778009
predator eats prey
>>
>>683784750
uh k.
maybe watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTvjWE2aVw
>>
File: 1454866248319.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454866248319.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>683778009
If lions and other carnivores become vegetarians, so will i.
>>
>>683784972
What about cows that produce more milk than their calf can drink and have to walk around with painful, swollen udders?
>>
>>683778634
that's a retarded statement, the issue here is why we should not kill animals? there isn't any reason, why you are referring to why should we not FARM animals
>>
>>683785166
>thinks he's carnivore
2 cute
>>
>>683784972
Bees actually produce many times more honey than they need as a preparation for new hives. However, with human beekeeping the risk of the death of their bloodline (which is why the proliferate into different hives) drops to nearly 0, which means that the excess honey is going to encourage them to take unnecessary risks in creating new hives, even though swarming ends in many dozens of deaths for the hive.

Bottom line, in their human-held state they don't need the extra honey, and removing it keeps their behavior in line with their own best interests.
>>
>>683780412

/Thread
>>
>>683785036
God there is just so many rules to follow with veganism isn't there?

I think that is why I hate vegans. I love vegetarians but I hate vegans...

...and it's not that I hate vegan people, it's that I hate people that are fanaticals or extremists. Be it religious fanatics or lifestyle extremists.

And most vegans are fanatical about their beliefs and they have so many rules to abide by.

It's not for me.
>>
File: 1462581510399.jpg (491 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462581510399.jpg
491 KB, 800x1000
>>683785277
Dont dub my dubs.
>>
>>683784943
You're clearly talking shit, sheep enjoy getting sheared, they overheat in the summer when it's too hot . They have these massive woolly coats on and you can see them on hot days not being able to move because of heat exhaustion
>>
>>683779120
ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha omg the best part is you actually believe this.
>>
>>683780107
>hitler much? .
And we see godwin's theory come to fruition
>would you be okay with killing babies and retards........ oh i forgot this is 4chan.
They're now testing women on having downy babies, and then they remove downy babies.
4chan did not make them do it.

Animals eating animals = nature, and sure that doesn't mean it's morally right, but don't forget to check dem muzzies and hebbies who literally just jam a knife in the neck vein, and let the animal bleed out slowly but surely until death, in civilised western and asian processes, the get killed painlessly and immediatly, via headshots.

Vid related it's how the """""""""religion of peace"""""" does their meat

Stop trying to infantileze the world.
>>
>>683778009
who gave them the right to live? i didnt and im their superior
>>
>>683785283
Wow - you're very smart.

Like, that's not sarcasm - I'm genuinely impressed that you know so much about what is essentially a minor topic.

Pretty cool!
>>
>>683778009
Look at this guy arguing for animal right while more humans are in slavery at this point then any other in human history.
>>
>>683785149
The fact that that says "wool industry" already makes sure i'm not going to watch it. Have you ever been to a non-industrial farm to watch how they do things and handle their animals? A lot of times sheep even walk towards the person that's going to shave them because they want to get rid of that winter fur.
>>
>>683783189
You can't convince vegans/vegetarians to start eating meat because it could supposedly be healthier (very debatable but it is easier to keep good nutrition) they're not doing it for health for 98 percent it's ethics 1 percent are for health and 1 percent try to be vegetarian for a week to be edgy and cool
>>
>>683785734
animals are worth more than people that are not white
>>
You can try to intellectualize out of it, or you can try to religious out of it, but nothing will change the fact that humans are animals and animals eat and/or use other animals.

Always has been, always will be. Quit denying nature and move on to shit that matters, faggot.
>>
>>683780107
>much
>much
kys
>>
>>683778634
Humans are the dominant race on this planet, they have overcome nature itself to build things which didn't exist before them, humans have all right on this planet to hunt and eat which is inferior in strength to them (be it actual body strength or strength of mind combined with actual body strength).
The comparison "other animals do it" is as legit as it gets, just because the other animals are weaker than us doesn't mean that we shouldn't hunt them, that's exactly what we have evolved to.

However, some of us have chosen to become vegan or eat less meat than others, which ultimately saves many innocent animals lifes and which is good, but if I as a human and animal (which humans are, in the end) decide to eat other animals, that is not your goddamn business.

Also if you bring up the argument that animals are life and don't deserve to be killed

so are plants

you plant killing monster
>>
>>683782175
Would you own a pet? Vege asking, I had a ferret before I went vegetarian and I still have to buy him ferret food, if. I'm not taking care of him someone else could be treating him bad, I think in today's society we should be adopting as many stray pets as we can, I agree we probably shouldn't have them but they're here and they're gonna be here for a while
>>
>>683785545
Reread what I said. I was saying that sheep that don't get sheared (and there are some that will split off the flock and not make the shearing) are unhappy, and thus shearing them is good and improves their lives.
>>
File: magician finds OPs card.png (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
magician finds OPs card.png
102 KB, 512x512
>>683784144
>that damage control
Looks like somebody got your card OP.
>>
>>683785942
kys troll
>>
>>683786343
Anon is right. I don't know context but can confirm as I am sheep.

Baa.
>>
catching the bait...
1. animals actually profit from domestication, the animals that our farm animals came from are extinct or close to, if you want to conserve a species, eat it.
2. if the world went vegan tomorrow, we'd all die. honey production, which most vegans consider evil, is the beginning of a chain. without beekeeping there would be no fruits ect.
3 i'm in touch with my biologuical needs, my brain, through generations of evolutuion, craves meat and revards me for eating it, as well as all activities related to getting it. running hunting ect give a level of satisfaction few other activities can provide.
>>
Complete proteins
/thread
>>
>>683786326
Pets are actually good for you mentally, so i would advice everyone to get a pet, stray or not.
>>
>>683778009

can you justify why animals kill us?
>>
>>683786642
They hunt for food.
Duh.
But remember that humans are not allowed to.
Because fuck you
>>
File: wellshietnigger.jpg (26 KB, 223x400) Image search: [Google]
wellshietnigger.jpg
26 KB, 223x400
>>683778009
Because we need a very complex Vitamin called B12 that regulates Central nervous system, brain,blood cells and Dna To name a few. Not consuming this can make you go full on retard since you are practically loosing brain cells. It can cause Irreversible damage on the brain. Meat is the only practical solution.
>>
Because we can
>>
>>683787020
as seen in all vegans i ever takled to....
>>
>>683787020
So this is why vegans seem irrational. Them not eating meat creates a cycle of not being rational enough to eat meat.
>>
File: Evil_Animals.jpg (142 KB, 700x1008) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Animals.jpg
142 KB, 700x1008
>>683778009
Guys can you justify. .. ?

No! Piss off, cunt!
>>
I agree with you that skinning animals alive for fur is ridiculous. But as far as eating animals.. In the cases of cows. Pigs, and chicken you reaaly need to understand that these animal would not exist in any substancial numbers if not for human consumption. Vegans make it seem like these animals woukd be wondering the country side having a wonderful life. When in reality the options are this with thise types of animals they either exist and we eat them or they dont exist and we dont eat them. What we should be more focused on is their quality of life while they are alive.
>>
>>683787020
I'd suppose there's another way of getting that, because animals that eat plants and plants only must get it somehow too. No expert thought, might be wrong.

Either way eating meat would be the easiest way of getting that stuff then so why would we eat plants instead?
>>
>>683779815
>human
Nope, I don't whan to be sick, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_%28disease%29

And I am not a cannibal. I have already killed some rabbits and chickens to eat them.

Vegan are oversensitive faggots. Muhhhhhh it's a cute animal, muhhhh it's suffer, muuhhh.

Just kill yourself.
>>
>>683784576
Underrated post
>>
>>683787684
Herbivores usually have smaller and less complex brains so they have less need for it, or they eat huge quantities of plant matter to get the amount they need. Carnivores and omnivores (like us) get it by eating other animals.
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 413x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 413x385
>>683787500
Nice dubs, decent argument.

>>683786866
>humans not allowed to

Says who? An edgy teenager on 4chan? Kill yourself please
>children around the world starve
>OP has bright idea: stup killin dah animels!
This guy >>683785954 walks in
>OP is kicked in balls
>OP cries
>I laugh and have a steak
>>
>>683779120
its quite scary that you think you know what you're talking about
>>
>>683778009
they are delicious, we're hungry and can kill them. that's all the reason they need to kill eachother.
>>
>>683788164
>the more you know
>>
>>683788261
>Says who? An edgy teenager on 4chan? Kill yourself please
srsly don't you understand irony
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.